China Threatens EM, Is WWIII Coming, Precipice [Moment Of Destruction], Peace Maker – Ep. 3009
Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:22:07 — 36.3MB)
Watch The X22 Report On Video
The blue states are now trying to implement the GND and fuel prices started to sky rocket, the economy has begun to implode in these states. The house passed a resolution to stop ESG. The UK is now making a move to push CBDC. Trump is now giving solutions on how to fix the economy. The [DS] is panicking, they have no control over hime and they have tried to remove him and it all failed. Trump and the patriots are now leading the [DS] down a path to a major scare event, this will bring the people to the precipice, enter the peace maker. They people will see those who want war and the individual who wants peace.
Buttigieg Says Climate Change Will Be ‘One of the Biggest Things He Will Be Remembered For’ While Defending His Constant Private Jet Travel (VIDEO)
- Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg on Tuesday defended his use of private jets
- Buttigieg is under investigation for his constant use of private jets.
- Pete Buttigieg has taken at least 18 flights on private jets all paid for by US taxpayers,
- Buttigieg flies private while Americans deal with delayed flights and flight cancelations because of his incompetence and corruption.
- Buttigieg said climate change is ‘not nonsense’ – as he defended his use of private jets.
- “Dealing with climate change is one of the biggest things that people like me and people like him will be remembered for after we’re gone,” Buttigieg said on CNN Tuesday morning.
While Biden Attacks US Coal Producers and Families of Coal Miners, China Is Building New Coal Plants at Break-Neck Speed
- What’s going on? While Biden and John Kerry attack US coal producers, China is busy building more coal plants.
- The Daily Mail reported on China’s efforts to escalate the production and functioning of coal-powered plants:
China approved 168 coal-fired power plants in 2022, the most rapid expansion of the country’s coal-fired power capacity since 2015, according to a report by the Centre for Research on Energy and Clean Air (CREA) and Global Energy Monitor (GEM) Monday.
Chinese companies began constructing 50 gigawatts (GW) worth of coal-fired power capacity in 2022, more than triple the rest of the world put together and spiking 50% from 2021, according to the report. Conversely, President Joe Biden’s signature Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) is expected to lead to the retirement of 30 GW to 60 GW of U.S. coal-fired power plants by 2030, by making it more difficult for coal to compete with renewables, E&E News reported, citing an analysis by analytics firm Rhodium Group.
Blue State Is Imposing A New Climate Policy And Gas Prices Are Already Skyrocketing
- Gas prices in the state of Washington have surged 40 cents since the new year, when a new law designed to penalize greenhouse gas emissions went into effect, according to the U.S. Department of Energy’s Energy Information Administration (EIA).
- Washington businesses that produce more than 25,000 metric tons of carbon dioxide emissions per year will either need to purchase allowances from the state’s Department of Ecology at quarterly auctions, or trade for them with another business later, a practice commonly known as “cap-and-trade,” Axios reported. Since the law was implemented, the cost of gas in the state has skyrocketed from nearly $3.70 to just over $4.10, according to the
- Discounting California, the average price of gas in Washington is more than 27 cents higher than the rest of the West Coast, which is defined as Oregon, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Arizona, Alaska and Hawaii, the EIA reported. The average price of a gallon of gas in California, which also has a cap-and-trade law, is more than $4.58
Zero US warming in 18 years, per US Climate Reference Network temp stations.
That's no US warming despite 30% of total manmade CO2.
Emissions-driven warming is a hoax. pic.twitter.com/6gf01BerLY
— Steve Milloy (@JunkScience) February 27, 2023
House Votes To Block Biden Rule Allowing Investors To Politicize Retirement Accounts
- The House of Representatives voted along party lines Tuesday to block a proposed Labor Department rule that would allow retirement plan managers to consider political objectives when making investments.
- The Biden administration submitted the rule, which would allow managers to consider environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors when investing, in Nov. 2022. Previously, plan managers could only consider fiduciary factors. The Congressional Review Act allows Congress to block executive orders and guidance by a simple majority vote in both chambers.
- All 216 voting Republicans supported the resolution, introduced by Kentucky Rep. Andy Barr, while all 205 voting Democrats opposed it. Six Republicans and seven Democrats missed the vote.
Food costs in Britain jump 17%
- Families will face a substantial increase in their annual shopping bills if they don’t cut spending, a report warns
- Grocery prices in the UK have surged to a new record of 17.1% in the four weeks of February, according to the latest figures released by market researcher Kantar on Tuesday. Milk, eggs and margarine are showing the fastest price growth, data shows.
- The report says food inflation in the country is at its highest since the firm started tracking the figures in 2008, adding £811 ($980) to the typical annual shopping bill and forcing UK households to change their consumption habits.
- Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) claimed the Democrat-lead initiative to transfer student debt to the taxpayer “isn’t a handout to the wealthy,” despite contrary evidence by the Penn Wharton Budget Model.
- According to a Penn Wharton Budget Model, about 70 percent of debt forgiveness under Biden’s plan will go to the top 60 percent of income earners, Forbes reported:
Despite the $125,000 income cap, research shows the White House plan still slightly favors higher-income Americans: Analysis of a $10,000 blanket relief program published Tuesday by the Penn Wharton Budget Model found 69.79% of overall debt forgiveness would go to the top 60% of Americans by income, while individuals who make between $82,400 and $141,096 — placing them between the 60th and 80th percentile — would receive the greatest share of overall forgiveness, at 28.1%, though the additional relief for Pell grant recipients should bring further benefit to lower-income borrowers.
Harvard's endowment is worth $50 billion, Yale's, $42 billion. These are larger than the GDPs of Bolivia, Iceland, Paraguay and Mali.
But Joe Biden wants the US Taxpayer to be on the hook for forgiving student loans?
College is a scam!
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) February 28, 2023
We have made large construction projects almost illegal
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) February 28, 2023
Bank of England Deputy Governor Jon Cunliffe said a new digital version of the pound could help protect consumers in the event of a failure in the banking system, adding to arguments in favor of a project make a form of cash usable online.
The official said that consumers are already living “in an era of instantaneous bank runs” where depositors can move money quickly to another institution if they’re worried about the solvency of the bank where they keep deposits.
And while a so-called central bank digital currency, or CBDC, may “intensify” a run on a bank, as it …
- Hollywood is giving away woke awards shows for free now and people still don’t want to watch.
- The star-studded annual Screen Actors Guild Awards on Sunday managed to draw just 1.5 million viewers, a drop from 1.8 million from last year’s ceremony. The decline is especially dire considering Sunday’s event streamed for free on YouTube and other social media platforms, while last year’s show was broadcast solely on the cable channels TBS and TNT.
- Like other woke Hollywood awards shows, the SAG Awards is facing dwindling public interest, with ratings plummeting to alarmingly low levels. In 2013, the SAG Awards drew more than 5 million viewers, which was considered low at the time. Last night’s viewership represents less than 30 percent of that.
@realDonaldTrump @DanScavino @truthsocial #DevinNunes
Thank you. I’m so excited. I appreciate everyone of you. I hope to continue growing as I look deeper into OUR COUNTRY’S STATE. Receiving that message from President Trump means the world to me. No hint intended, but I wish I could personally learn politics, business, and finances from Him. And most of how walk in fire and not GET BURNT.
Whistleblower Signals He Will Reveal Explosive Information On The Biden Crime Family After Being Arrested On “Politically Motivated” Charges
- The investigation into the Biden Crime Family’s foreign business deals might be about to explode. A former associate of Hunter Biden claims he has damning information on the Bidens’ sordid foreign business deals.
- Gal Luft, the co-director of the Washington-based Institute for the Analysis of Global Security, says he provided details about Hunter Biden, his uncle, Jim Biden, and his father Joe Biden to the Trump Justice Department back in March 2019.
- Luft was an adviser to CEFC China Energy, a business conglomerate with extremely close ties to the Chinese Communist Party. CEFC Energy paid Hunter $6 million in 2017 alone to secure energy deals in the United States according to the Washington Free Beacon.
- Once Joe Biden assumed power, there was every reason to keep details on his and his family’s corruption hidden from the public. According to Luft, the Regime had him arrested on bogus weapon trafficking charges last month in an effort to silence him.
- Now Luft is ready for payback. Luft’s lawyer told Biden’s DOJ that his client will submit a letter to Congress containing the information Luft previously gave to the FBI during the Trump Administration on the Bidens.
- The Washington Free Beacon reported:
Luft’s threat to “name names” comes after his arrest in Cyprus on Feb. 16 on charges that he illegally sold weapons to Libya and China. Luft asserts that the United States is seeking his extradition as part of a “politically motivated” payback for his exposure of the Bidens.Source: thegatewaypundit.com
- A new poll published showed that 73 percent of registered voters believe Hunter Biden did something illegal or unethical in his business dealings in Ukraine and China.
- The poll, conducted by Beacon Research and Shaw & Company Research between February 19-22 and published by Fox News, showed that 37 percent believe that Biden did something illegal while 36 percent believe he did something unethical but not illegal.
- Only 18 percent believe he did not do anything seriously wrong. Nine percent said they did not know if he did anything illegal, unethical, or seriously wrong.
- The Washington Post reviewed “every possible regulatory change” that was made under the Trump administration and found that none of them contributed to the train derailment in East Palestine, Ohio.
- “From our analysis, none of the regulatory changes made during the Trump administration at this point can be cited as contributing to the accident,” Kessler added.
- The review of “every possible regulatory change” made under Trump was conducted after U.S. Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg was called out for falsely claiming that a proposed rule withdrawn in 2018 (under the Trump administration) had contributed to the train disaster in Ohio.Even a member of Biden’s own administration (National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) Chair Jennifer Homendy) called Buttigieg’s claims about the East Palestine train derailment “misinformation.”
- Wow, is The Washington Post becoming legit. They just reported that the weak and totally ineffective Secretary of Transportation, Pete “BUTTedgeedge,” LIED when he said that the Trump Administrations great and effective reduction in regulations, a giant job producer, had NOTHING to do with the East Palestine Train Derailment. It was just more Dem DISINFORMATION in order to deflect from their gross incompetence. Really good investigative journalism by The Washington Post. Keep it going!
- Trump Media and Technology Group calls out Securities and Exchange Commission, suggesting it has engaged in censorship and politicization.
- The parent company for former President Donald Trump’s Truth Social platform is asking Congress to investigate the Securities and Exchange Commission, alleging regulators there have engaged in “egregious conduct and blatant politicization” to delay the social media platform’s potential merger with an acquisition firm.
- The SEC has been reviewing the so-called S4 plan submitted in fall 2021 by Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) to merge with Trump Media & Technology Group, which owns the Truth Social platform that now boasts millions of users and has become a potent alternative for conservatives to traditional social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.
- DWAC is a special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) that raised millions of dollars from investors who have been in limbo for 18 months as the SEC review has dragged on, a delay the Trump firm’s top lawyer says is unwarranted.
BREAKING: President of El Salvador announces massive operation against gang members, thousands arrested and thrown in a new prison
"This will be their new house, where they will live for decades, unable to do any further harm to the population"pic.twitter.com/mxfEHVcTkH
— Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) February 25, 2023
- One 2022 study found a link between receiving food assistance and a greater chance of becoming obese through the consumption of unhealthy foods. This is especially true for participants in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).
- As the largest federal nutrition assistance program in the United States, SNAP counts thousands of U.S. military members among its beneficiaries.
- Presently, there are 22,000 active duty individuals and nearly a quarter million National Guard service members who receive SNAP, according to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
- But this isn’t a new problem. Findings from a 2015 USDA analysis revealed 40 percent of total SNAP participants were obese.
- The Cost Barrier
- The top seven subsidized foods covered under SNAP have been associated with “cardiometabolic risk factors” like obesity since 2009. Subsidized crops are turned into highly processed foods with little to no nutritional benefit, many of which are available to SNAP recipients.
- Ultra-processed foods directly contribute to obesity, according to a 2022 health report. In the analysis, it stated the consumption of ultra-processed foods is likely much higher among those participating in SNAP.
- And that’s because, unlike some U.S. nutrition subsidy programs, SNAP covers purchasing items like cookies, soda, candy, and ice cream.
The Ukrainian government demanded this Euromaidan documentary be taken off the air in Europe. Check out the trailer.
Should I post the full documentary on Twitter?https://t.co/BmD1Myt1qJ pic.twitter.com/q5D30bToAA
— kanekoa.substack.com (@KanekoaTheGreat) February 27, 2023
US preparing false flag chemical attacks in Ukraine – Moscow
- The US is preparing to stage false flag chemical attacks in Ukraine to pin the blame on Moscow for the use of banned toxic agents, the chief of Russia’s Nuclear Biological and Chemical Defense troops, Igor Kirillov, has said.
- The Americans believe that the international community wouldn’t be able to organize an effective investigation of such “provocations” due to the fighting between Russian and Ukrainian forces, which would allow Washington to escape responsibility, Kirillov said during a briefing on Tuesday.
- Russia’s Defense Ministry has obtained information that a train with a cargo of chemical substances in one of its cars had apparently arrived in the Ukrainian-controlled city of Kramatorsk in Donbass on February 10, the commander said.
- The 16 metal boxes with special markings that suggest they contained BZ (3-Quinuclidinyl benzilate) incapacitating agent as well as CS (chlorobenzylidenemalononitrile) and CR (dibenzoxazepine) harassing ‘riot-control’ agents, were accompanied by the “citizens of foreign nations,” he also alleged.
- According to Kirillov, the chemicals were unloaded at a local metallurgical plant under the supervision of Ukraine’s Security Service (SBU) and put on US-supplied armored vehicles that later moved out towards a contact as part of a convoy.
The diplomats want war and the warriors want peace
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) February 28, 2023
Department of Energy says COVID most likely created in Wuhan Lab.
Russia investigating the US funded biolabs in Ukraine.
NK firing missiles, pushing war
Biden blew up the Nordstream pipeline
Nordstream pipeline sabatoge.
China & Russia aligning.
Border failing, we are being invaded
- ·President Trump says he thinks we are going to see China invade Taiwan in the “not too distant future”.
- I can’t think of a single instance when Trump has been wrong, so buckle up.
Truth is coming out
Trump says he sees WWIII
Donald J. [email protected]
- This is the most dangerous time in the history of our Country. World War III is looming, like never before, in the very dark and murky background. “Leadership” is solely responsible for this unprecedented danger to the USA, and likewise, the World. HOPELESS JOE BIDEN IS LEADING US INTO OBLIVION!!!
Not too long ago, Facebook banned posts for saying this. https://t.co/Gt5ehleoul
— Austin Rief ☕️ (@austin_rief) February 26, 2023
The Wuhan lab leak story has proven once and for all that mainstream journalism is completely obsolete. There is no need for them to exist anymore.
— Joel Berry (@JoelWBerry) February 27, 2023
- During the Trump administration, when we said Tik Tok was a CCP data theft op, when we said China virus came from lab, when we said FBI illegally targeted Americans… we were the anti-american machine, so what do we call the fake news mafia n Biden admins latest play calls??? #FWK
NEW — China Issues a Warning to Elon Musk to Stop Promoting the Wuhan Lab Leak Theory
“He could be breaking the pot of China. This is a Chinese saying that’s similar to biting the hand that feeds you.”@elonmusk
— Chief Nerd (@TheChiefNerd) February 28, 2023
- The WHO’s international draft treaty contains sections that directly clash with the U.S. Constitution. The treaty calls on the parties to “tackle false, misleading, misinformation or disinformation.” This is a flagrant violation of free speech.
- As has been shown to be true repeatedly throughout the Covid pandemic response, public health officials were consistently wrong on issues ranging from the effectiveness of masks to the baseless argument that Covid vaccines stop transmission. Even if the experts were right, it is a violation of Americans’ citizens rights for the government to suppress or censor speech.
- The U.S. Senate’s approval of the treaty would be forbidden to contain provisions, called reservations. The draft WHO CA+ prohibits such reservations.
- The WHO-CA+ treaty also contains passages on “equity” that would arguably be found unconstitutional on the basis that they violate equal protection.
- The Biden administration is thus being sued over a public health rule they argue illegally gives power to the World Health Organization (WHO).
- As the legal complaint states, “The Department’s definition of ‘public health emergency’ in 42 C.F.R. § 70.1 exceeds the agency’s authority, as it unlawfully delegates to the World Health Organization (WHO) the authority to invoke emergency health powers in the United States—infringing on U.S. and state sovereignty.”
- The U.S. Constitution’s Article II, Section 2 clause states the president “shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two-thirds of the Senators present concur.”
- Treaties to which the United States is a party also have the force of federal legislation, forming part of what the Constitution calls ”the supreme Law of the Land.”
- “The Senate does not ratify treaties. Following consideration by the Committee on Foreign Relations, the Senate either approves or rejects a resolution of ratification. If the resolution passes, then ratification takes place when the instruments of ratification are formally exchanged between the United States and the foreign power,” the U.S. Senate notes.
- All treaties or international agreements must comport with the U.S. Constitution or they are non-binding, null, and void.
What? The University of North Carolina is banning DEI?
- the University of North Carolina (UNC) has just taken steps to eliminate DEI from campus mandates. Here’s a February 23 Fox News lede:
UNC voted to ban DEI statements and compelled speech from admission, hiring, promotion and tenure at its Board of Governors meeting on Thursday.
- While common-sense backlash to DEI has been building over the past couple years, a university is the last place most would have expected intelligence on this matter to reign.
- Congratulations to the UNC Board of Governors!
Half Of Professors Believe Diversity Statements ‘Violate Academic Freedom,’ Survey Finds
- Half of university professors disapprove of universities mandating that applicants submit diversity statements during the hiring process,
- Many universities require job applicants to submit a statement outlining their commitment and experience advancing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) in their work. Half of university professors said that the requirement serves as an “ideological litmus test that violates academic freedom” while the other 50% allege the statements “are a justifiable requirement for a university job,” according to FIRE’s report. (
- Red state legislators are working to dismantle the use of diversity statements at colleges and universities. Utah, Florida and West Virginia lawmakers introduced bills to ban use of diversity statements for university hiring.
- Texas Tech University announced Feb. 7 it would no longer require applicants to submit DEI statements after a National Association of Scholars report found that its biology department considered applicants’ statements and marked little commitment to or understanding of DEI as a weakness.
Court Gives Conservative ‘Mama Bears’ the Last Laugh, Brutally Punishes School Board Trying to Keep Porn Stash Hidden
- A school district in Georgia was forced to pay $100,000 in legal fees to a group of mothers who were barred from conducting out loud readings at school board meetings of the porn-infested books the board had approved for kids to see on school library shelves.
- A federal court ordered the Forsyth, Georgia, County School District to pay the legal fees of the group calling themselves the Mama Bears, who sued the district when officials barred them from reading from the disgusting books during board meetings, according to Atlanta NBC affiliate WXIA.
- The group claimed that the school board violated their First Amendment rights in order to hide the disgusting, inappropriate content of the books from the public. And a federal judge agreed, ruling that the board’s efforts to shut the mom’s group down was unconstitutional. The lawsuit against the district was brought by parents Alison Hair and Cindy Martin who attempted to read aloud at a board meeting passages of board-approved books that she feels are pornographic in nature. Hair and other members of Mama Bears group were barred from reading the passages, a policy the women claimed is illegal.
- The women’s group sued the school district in a federal lawsuit and won. Fox News added that the district was ordered to pay the Mama Bears nominal damages of $17.91 and their attorneys fees of $107,500.
South Africa on the verge of ‘collapse’ as blackouts threaten all-out civil war
- South African President Cyril Ramaphosa declared a state of disaster with immediate effect, as the country faced an acute electricity shortage
- South Africa is currently on edge of a “civil war” like unrest, amid warnings that the country could be facing rolling blackouts and the possibility of a total power grid failure. As the fears of mass rioting grow, Western embassies including the US and Australia have urged their citizens to stock up on “several days worth” of food and water, advising them to be on high alert during the extended blackouts that are sweeping the country during its energy crisis. The country has been grappling with frequent six-hour-long power cuts, creating a major energy crisis that has sparked mass protests and civil unrest.
- Source: express.co.uk
“That Was My Best Weapon!” – Bodycam Footage Shows DC Metro Officer Boasting About Beating Trump Supporters with a Flagpole on J6 (VIDEO)
- Officer Michael Dowling, a Metropolitan Police Department officer, showing him assaulting protesters with a flagpole.
- Today there are dozens of Trump supporters sitting in prison for doing much less.
- Now we know why Democrats and the Deep State DO NOT want the J6 Capitol Hill footage released.
- The footage also shows Dowling dragging a pulseless Rosanne Boyland into the tunnel, As Gateway Pundit readers know, Boyland was brutally beaten by MPD officer Lila Morris and gassed and smothered on the US Capitol steps until she died.
- Dowling also handed gas canisters to Virginia State Police and explosions were heard seconds later on the Lower West Terrance.
- Even more sickeningly, his fellow officers openly congratulated Dowling for his awful actions with the pole. “You did well with that, sir,” one officer exclaimed.
The Epoch Times reported:
A Metropolitan Police Department officer wielding a wooden flagpole like a medieval lance inside the U.S. Capitol tunnel on Jan. 6, 2021, later bragged to fellow officers that the long wooden dowel was “my best weapon,” newly released bodycam video shows.
At 5:05 p.m., Dowling rummaged through a hard-shell case inside the double doors and handed out munitions to a platoon of Virginia State Police that worked its way to the tunnel entrance.
Chicago Mayoral Election Kicks Off, Winner Might Not Be Known For Months
Chicagoans are heading to the polls this morning to cast their vote for Chicago mayor and for members of Chicago’s City Council.
Before the polls even opened a large number of ballots had already been cast in the election
Chicago 5 News reported, “As of Monday night, 244,580 ballots had been cast, with 131,806 ballots from in-person early voting and another 112,774 from residents who opted to vote by mail.”
Due to the high volume of mail-in ballots and early voters, news outlet Chicago Business has reported the election results will take several days to tabulate.
The winner of the election however may not be decided in days. It may take several months.
— Kari Lake (@KariLake) February 28, 2023
- They’ve rigged the last 2 elections and even shut down Maricopa machines right in front of your faces in 2022
- Your border is wide open
- Cartels control your government
- Where is the public outrage?!
- Let’s ask Rupert Murdoch—So how can the Election have been “Fair and Balanced” if Los Angeles County agreed, during litigation, that there were 1.2 million ineligible voters after the Election? And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Our Elections are Third World! judicialwatch.org/los-angeles-
- Judicial Watch: Los Angeles County Confirms Removal of 1.2 Million Ineligible Voters From Rolls as Part of Lawsuit Settlement…
- (Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that Los Angeles County removed 1.2 million ineligible voters from its rolls since last year under the terms of a settlement agreement in a federal lawsuit Judicial…
- Judicial Watch
- Crooked Democrat Prosecutors, many of them Racists in Reverse, are trying to steal a second Presidential Election. They did it in 2020, and we’re not going to let them do it again in 2024. MAGA!!!
Court Documents Detail How Paul Ryan Pushed FOX News Owners to “Move on from Trump” Despite Polls Showing Channel Was Losing Its Core Viewers
- Earlier this month court documents were released from the Dominion Voting Systems lawsuit against FOX News.
- Former Speaker and unabashed Trump-hater Paul Ryan pushed FOX News owners Rupert and Lachlan Murdoch to refrain from reporting on allegations of election fraud following the 2020 election.
- The court documents reveal the level of former Speaker Paul Ryan’s influence at FOX News.
- From page 23 of the court document.
Paul Ryan urged Rupert and Lachlan to “move on from Donald Trump and stop spouting lies.”
FOX News officials knew they had lost the trust of their core audience following the 2020 election. A poll by YouGov at the time showed FOX News “underwater” with core views. Paul Ryan did not seem to care.
Page 24 and 25
- FOX News may want to reevaluate the value Paul Ryan is bringing to the company. Alienating their Trump-supporting base is probably not the best move for the conservative news channel. You don’t have to be a board member to see that.
Anonymous ID: 043cb0 No.8802424
I suspect there are still a ton of sleepers re: Paul Ryan et al….
Do you think it was Paul Ryan’s choice to step down?
Rising star in [R] party?
Speaker of the H?
- Why is Rupert Murdoch throwing his anchors under the table, which also happens to be killing his case and infuriating his viewers, who will again be leaving in droves – they already are. There is MASSIVE evidence of voter fraud & irregularities in the 2020 Presidential Election. Just look at the documentary “2000 MULES” and you will see large scale ballot stuffing caught on government cameras, or votes cast without Legislatures approval, or just recently, the FBI/Twitter Files Scandal. RIGGED!!!
- Mr. Kilmeade as he asks whether the audience supports Donald Trump or Ron DeSantis for the 2024 GOP nomination and cannot find anyone who puts DeSantis first – even the lady wearing the DeSantis T-shirt supports Trump first. WATCH:
- Fox is working overtime for DeSanctus, but they are failing—Look at the Polls. We are MAGA!
Fox’s Brian Kilmeade Has To SEARCH Diner To Find a Single DeSantis Supporter — And Even She’s On The Fence
Brian Kilmeade co-hosted Tuesday’s episode of Fox & Friends from a diner in Ponte Vedra, Florida. Just before going to break, he held an unscientific but still revealing poll of diners’ favorite candidates…
- So now we have “Jeb!”, RINO Paul Ryan, and Marxist George Soros wanting Ron DeSanctis—Does that tell you anything? Remember, Ron fought hard to very unfairly cut Social Security and Medicare. Also, wanted to raise the age limit for Social Security to at least 70-years-old. thehill.com/homenews/campaign/
- Jeb Bush hopeful DeSantis will run for president
- Former GOP presidential hopeful Jeb Bush in a recent interview threw his support behind Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R), arguing it’s time for “a generational change in our politics.̶…
- The Hill
Only Trump beats Biden — DeSantis, Haley would lose: Poll https://t.co/fI4caHSnfn pic.twitter.com/a1Wy6qbvEG
— Paul Bedard (@SecretsBedard) February 28, 2023
“Oh’ I see! Now that the 2 year Russian Collusion case has fallen apart, there was no Collusion except [bye] Crooked Hillary and the Democrats, they say, “gee, I have an idea, let’s look at Trump’s finances and every deal he has ever done. Let’s follow discredited Michael Cohen…..”
“…and the fraudulent and dishonest statements he made on Wednesday. No way, it’s time to stop this corrupt and illegally brought Witch Hunt. [Time to start looking at the other side where real crimes were committed]. Republicans have been [abused long enough]. Must end now!”
Carpet bombs are ok.
Tactical nukes are better.