Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [WEF]/[CB] are pushing their agenda and the people are going to see that their plan is not for them. At same time Trump will be showing the people Agenda 47 and people will see that this plan will benefit the people. The globalist system is imploding on itself. The [DS] is panicking, the number of investigation going on right now is off the charts. The crimes are being exposed and the panic is building. The [DS] is planning on a narrative change, they are now exiting the covid narrative and moving into their next event. The patriots are about to reveal more information which will wake the people up like never before.
- Canadian Alibaba President J. Michael Evans bragged at the recent Global Economic Forum that the globalists are working on a tracking system that monitors where you shop, what you eat, how you travel and where you travel. The Tech Giants and government may be doing that already.
The Canadian Alibaba Group president J. Michael Evans boasts at the World Economic Forum about developing an individual carbon footprint tracker to monitor what you buy, what you eat, and where/how you travel.
— Dr. Simon Goddek (@goddeketal) February 26, 2023
- Lawmakers in the state of Oregon are considering a bill that would provide homeless people with $1,000 a month with no strings attached.
- Is there any wonder why so many people in Oregon are trying to secede to the state of Idaho?
- If Oregon wants to become the homeless capital of the country, this is an excellent way to do it.
- FOX News reports:
Oregon bill would pay homeless people $1,000 a month
- The corporate world is being hit with a significant number of layoffs, particularly in the tech sector.
- One group that is being hit more than others is people in diversity, equity and inclusion.
- The corporate world went on a DEI hiring binge in recent years, but now that companies are starting to worry about their bottom line, DEI workers are being shown the door.
- NBC News reported:
Hamstrung by ‘golden handcuffs’: Diversity roles disappear 3 years after George Floyd’s murder inspired them
DEI roles increased by 55% following demands for broader racial equity and justice after Floyd’s murder, the Society for Human Resource Management reported in 2020. But instead of creating fair opportunities and a comfortable work culture for Black employees, a pair of recent reports indicate, DEI professionals are losing their jobs, as layoffs across the economy have gained momentum.
- when looking at the recent pace of large bankruptcy filings (those with more than $50MM in liabilities), in the first month of the year, the number of US bankruptcies topped 20, the highest in any other January dating back to 2010. Back then, 25 filings were seen as the economy was still reeling from the aftermath of the GFC.
- The spike in defaults was not a fluke, and according to Bloomberg data, one month later – as of the end of February – no less than 39 large companies had filed for bankruptcy in the US so far this year, as February’s pace matches that of January; the YTD total represents the fastest pace of companies filing for bankruptcy since the immediate aftermath of the global financial crisis in 2009. By comparison, US bankruptcy courts had seen 63 large filings at this point in 2009.
- Last week’s seven large filings — those tied to at least $50 million of liabilities — include the liquidation of generic drugmaker Akorn and the Chapter 11 filing of Covid-19 testmaker Lucira Health
- This year, some of the most notable bankruptcy filings have been festive retailer Party City Holdco Inc, mattress maker Serta Simmons Bedding LLC, and cryptocurrency lender Genesis Global Holdco.
As SCOTUS hears arguments on Biden's student loan vote buying scheme, it feels like a good day to replay this classic:
"People think the President of the United States has the power for debt forgiveness. He does not…that has to be an act of Congress."
—Nancy Pelosi (2021) pic.twitter.com/IWrrK9zpW2
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) February 28, 2023
Why can’t witchcraft defeat inflation!?
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) February 26, 2023
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) March 1, 2023
- The Treasury Department said Friday the US could default on its debt as soon as June, setting up one of the first major battles on Capitol Hill after Republicans took control of the House.
Simple question, if we are going to default, why did Janet Yellen just send another 10 billion to Ukraine?
- Apple suppliers rarely comment on supply chain shifts due to secrecy, but a new report via Bloomberg reveals AirPods maker GoerTek Inc.’s view of the shifting world and how it plans to diversify out of China.
- GoerTek is one of Apple’s many suppliers and is exploring new production facilities outside China. The company assembles AirPods and other consumer electronic products, such as drones, speakers, Bluetooth products, 3D electronic glasses, and LED series products.
- GoerTek Deputy Chairman Kazuyoshi Yoshinaga told Bloomberg the company is investing $280 million in a new production facility in Vietnam and considering an India expansion.
- The uncertainty around China started around 2018 after President Trump launched a trade war. Then supply chain snarls at manufacturing facilities during Covid spooked many multinationals that had high exposure to the second largest economy in the world. And now, rising Sino-US tensions have fueled the fire to push companies to diversify out of China.
- Chicago’s worst mayor conceded last night after placing third to Paul Vallas and Brandon Johnson in the first round of voting in the Chicago mayoral race.
- This woman was such a disaster.
Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot Believes Race and Gender Contributed to Her Reelection Loss
Chicago Mayoral Race Update (est. 75% in)
• Paul Vallas: 134,844 (36.02%)
• Brandon Johnson: 74,992 (20.03%)
• Lori Lightfoot: 58,887 (15.71%)
• Chuy Garcia: 52,515 (14.03%)https://t.co/O2c92Hh4De
— InteractivePolls (@IAPolls2022) March 1, 2023
BREAKING: Paul Vallas and Brandon Johnson advance to the April 4 runoff in the Chicago mayoral race, defeating Mayor Lori Lightfoot – AP projects
Lori Lightfoot is the first Chicago mayor to lose reelection in 40 years
— InteractivePolls (@IAPolls2022) March 1, 2023
- Project Veritas released whistleblower video confirming the Chicago Housing Authority is leaving homeless Americans on the streets in favor of illegal aliens.
- “The mayor [of Chicago] has not signed the bill for Americans to be permanently placed.” – one homeless whistleblower told PV.
- “They told me that those [migrant] families were a priority over us.” – another homeless man told PV.
- “I went to check my status for housing. I was number 20 on the list, but now it went to 67 because they had to prioritize the illegal immigrants, and I’m like, that’s so unfair. I’ve been waiting three years on this list,” he said.
Via Project Veritas:
Project Veritas released a new video today showing the harsh conditions that the American homeless population endures because of limited resources that are being prioritized for the influx of illegal immigrants in the city.
Beatrice, who is a whistleblower with concerns for how the American homeless population is being treated, told Veritas journalists that Chicago has prioritized illegals over citizens. She also alleges that the city’s mayor, Lori Lightfoot, may be partially to blame.
“The mayor has not signed the bill for Americans to be permanently placed,” Beatrice said.
“They are prioritizing immigrants over Americans,” she said.
In a conversation with a homeless shelter worker, Beatrice asked how the system currently prioritizes housing applications:
Beatrice:You’re placing Americans?
Homeless Shelter Worker:Yes…So, once those [spots] open up and we get their services started, it’s going to house locals and-
Beatrice:So, they don’t just get placed first.
Homeless Shelter Worker:Well, they [immigrants] get placed first because they got nothing.
Beatrice:They get placed first because they have nothing, but how about the homeless Americans?
Homeless Shelter Worker:They will get placed after, once it’s open.
Beatrice:They get placed after.
Homeless Shelter Worker:Mhm.
- Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio is wondering why the Department of Justice hasn’t appointed a special counsel for Hunter Biden.
- It’s an excellent question.
- If one of Trump’s sons had done even a fraction of what Hunter Biden has, Democrats would treat it like a matter of national security, and everyone knows it.
Jim Jordan Wants to Know Why DOJ Hasn’t Appointed a Special Counsel for Hunter Biden
Jordan sent a letter to AG Garland on Tuesday looking to get his hands on some documents to better understand the situation and conduct oversight of Biden’s Department of Justice.
“The Department’s investigation of Hunter Biden, son of President Biden, raises the appearance of a conflict of interest that would necessitate special counsel protections and authorities,” Chairman Jordan notes in his letter to Garland. “However, to date, you have declined to appoint a special counsel in this matter, despite appointing special counsels in other investigations.”
As noted, there’s a special counsel to investigate Joe Biden’s sticky fingers when it came to classified documents from his time as vice president and a U.S. senator — so why not a special counsel to investigate his son?
- Republicans shouldn’t wait for the DOJ to act. They should launch their own investigation.
- Ghislaine Maxwell was reportedly punished by authorities at the Federal Correctional Institute Tallahassee over a recorded jailhouse interview that aired in January.
- Maxwell made headlines for several remarks made during those interviews.
- One much-publicized comment was that she believed Epstein, contrary to the official narrative, did not commit suicide in his jail cell in 2019.
- “I believe that he was murdered,” Maxwell said.
- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on called on U.S. businesses still operating in Russia to leave it and help Ukraine rebuild its destroyed infrastructure.
Ukraine needs fresh young Americans to help fight on the ground war.
"The US will have to send their Son's & Daughter's… to WAR…"
"….and they will be DYING."
— James Phillips (@JamesPhillips00) February 28, 2023
- 1st – Every politician that voted to fund Ukraine
- 2nd – Every media anchor that supported the funding of Ukraine
- 3rd – Everyone with a in their bio
- 4th – Anyone who has ever tweeted “You’re a Putin Puppet”
- 5th – every Hollywood celebrity that visited Zelensky in Kyiv
- 6th – the families of everyone listed above
- Open the Books founder Adam Andrzejewski joined The Evening Edit on Tuesday night to discuss Dr. Tony Fauci and the Energy Department’s latest admission that the COVID-19 virus was created in a laboratory in Wuhan, China.
- Andrzejewski discussed how Dr. Fauci’s income increased from $7.6 million to $12.6 million dollars. This was while he put millions of Americans out of work without any concern.
Miller-Meeks: It wasn't until I came to Congress that I found out infection acquired immunity was a novel concept.
Kulldorff: Yeah I guess we knew about it since 430BC of the Athenian Plague until 2020. And we didn't know about it for three years. And now we know about it again. pic.twitter.com/KtUNSP7qL6
— Phil Kerpen (@kerpen) March 1, 2023
- Gov. Gavin Newsom ended his use of COVID emergency powers Feb. 28, three years after the virus first appeared in California.
- The milestone ended 1,090 days of operating under special powers that allowed Newsom to make unilateral decisions about the state’s response to the pandemic.
- No. They are shifting their defense.
- After 3 years of denial, they are retreating to “okay it came from a lab, but it was China’s fault”.
- They aren’t admitting defeat, it’s the next phase of the cover up.
— FBI (@FBI) March 1, 2023
Didn’t the FBI,CDC,DHS all censor people for telling the truth about the origins of covid.
- As the COVID-19 pandemic (SARS-CoV-2) now appears to have originated as an outcome of “gain of function” research, White House spokesperson for strategic policy, John Kirby, is asked if Joe Biden supports that type of biological experimentation. Kirby delivers a lot of words, but eventually admits, yes, the White House supports experiments with viruses to make them more dangerous. WATCH:
Are they all projected into a different narrative, yes covid is done.
For three weeks in a row, my bill, HR 185, has been one of the top three viewed on https://t.co/RRKthQ4sV9. It passed the House but the Senate has yet to vote on it. HR 185 would repeal the unscientific COVID vaccine mandate on legal international https://t.co/0mrhKXBtyY… https://t.co/0Dok3Yz5TC pic.twitter.com/G5TaiFh1hY
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) February 28, 2023
— LTG (R) Mike Flynn (@GenFlynn) February 28, 2023
Gen Flynn, is the [DS] “exiting the covid narrative, yes they are, are they now preparing for the next propaganda push
— Mollie (@MZHemingway) February 28, 2023
The woke mind virus is producing, weak, angry, rage-filled, mentally ill people who will fail at every stage of life when they get out in the real world. https://t.co/huBYvV7eBR
— Catturd ™ (@catturd2) February 28, 2023
- The New College of Florida (NCF) Board of Trustees voted to disband an office tasked with advancing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) on campus, the Sarasota Herald-Tribune reported.
- The trustees voted to abolish the Office of Outreach and Inclusive Excellence, which prioritized diversity, community outreach and inclusivity, during Tuesday’s board meeting and will offer its four employees new jobs at the college, according to the Tribune. The board also voted to eliminate the use of diversity statements in the hiring process and to ask interim President Richard Corcoran, former state education commissioner, to issue a ban on employee diversity training. r
- House Speaker Kevin McCarthy announced in late February that he would hand over 41,000 hours of Capitol Hill surveillance footage to the Fox News host.
- Tucker Carlson will not receive surveillance tapes of the Jan. 6, 2021, disturbance at the U.S. Capitol until completion of a security review of the footage, House Republicans say. “[T]he American public should actually see all [that] happened instead of a report that’s written [on] a political basis,” the California Republican said at the time.That release, however, will come with limitations. House Administration Subcommittee on Oversight Chairman Barry Loudermilk, R-Ga., outlined that Carlson will have to comply with security restrictions to ensure that classified materials do not become public.”It’s basically controlled access to be able to view tapes. Can’t record, can’t take anything with you,” Loudermilk said. “Then they will request any particular clips that — that they may need, and then we’ll make sure that there’s nothing sensitive, nothing classified — you know, escape routes.
- DOJ told us for years there was 17,000 hours of Jan 6 video, now theres 41,000? And they dont want to view the rest, what happened to due process and a prosecutors obligation under the law to review ALL evidence- DOJ is wed to the two tier system of justice they created
- 41,000 hours is 1,708 days… in case yall @truthsocial were wondering
17000 -708 days
- Two-time election loser and election-denier Stacey Abrams went to Nigeria as a part of a 40-member crew from the International Republican Institute and the National Democratic Institute to “observe” the 2023 Nigerian Presidential Election. But major problems arose after the ballots were cast.
- Unfortunately for her, Nigerian politicians must have caught wind of her arrival because both opposition parties in Nigeria are now alleging a stolen election and demanding a revote.
Well, as of Tuesday, both opposition parties in Nigeria’s presidential elections were calling for a do-over claiming that the results were corrupted in part because voter ID technology was stolen from certain polling places, causing delays and glitches.
Important meeting with Chief of Staff to the Nigerian President Ibrahim Gambari and National Security Advisor Babagana Monguno. We discussed Nigeria’s upcoming elections and our shared efforts to advance human rights, Nigerian security, and our growing 🇺🇸 🇳🇬 partnership. pic.twitter.com/sXIsyKy7cf
— Under Secretary Victoria Nuland (@UnderSecStateP) February 16, 2023
- On Sunday, over 500,000 Mexicans filled the Zocalo square in Mexico City, demanding free and fair elections. The citizens were protesting the Mexican government’s overhaul of the National Electoral Institute.
- At least 22,000 people allegedly gathered in Monterrey, and another 20,000 took to the streets in Guadalajara. Large protests were also held in Cuernavaca and Puebla.
- This is the second time in less than four months that Mexicans gathered to protest election-related issues.
Yet another FBI leak blaming Biden DOJ for unprecedented raid on Trump's home. https://t.co/bjgABqzO8Z
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) March 1, 2023
- If Rupert Murdoch honestly believes that the Presidential Election of 2020, despite MASSIVE amounts of proof to the contrary, was not Rigged & Stollen, then he & his group of MAGA Hating Globalist RINOS should get out of the News Business as soon as possible, because they are aiding & abetting the DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA with FAKE NEWS. Certain BRAVE & PATRIOTIC FoxNews Hosts, who he scorns and ridicules, got it right. He got it wrong. THEY SHOULD BE ADMIRED & PRAISED, NOT REBUKED & FORSAKEN!!!
He will join former President Franklin D. Roosevelt as only the 2nd President to have won at least 3 Presidential Elections.
President Trump will become just the second president to serve 2 non consecutive terms in the White House.
(22nd & 24th President Grover Cleveland did so in the late 1800’s)
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!