Watch The X22 Report On Video
😋 Reach Your New Year’s Resolutions With The Help of Keto!
Get 51% OFF By Clicking The Link Above ^^^
- Russia’s foreign exchange holdings increased to a total of $591.5 billion on February 12, the latest data released by the country’s central bank shows.
- The weekly growth amounted to $5.4 billion or 0.9 percent, the regulator said, adding that it was driven by “positive exchange rate revaluation and higher gold prices.”
Update (1115ET): Well that escalated quickly… Bitcoin has just topped $54k…
This morning’s surge in Bitcoin has elevated the ‘rat-poison-squared’ cryptocurrency above the $1 trillion market cap level.
This makes it the 8th largest ‘asset’ in the world…overtaking Tesla and Tencent (and well above Berkshire Hathaway)…
Translation: bitcoin $100K is coming.
- Apple Inc. launched its first iPhones with 5G wireless speeds a few months ago. Now it’s looking to start work on sixth-generation cellular connectivity, or 6G, indicating it wants to be a leader in the technology rather than relying on other companies.
- The Cupertino, California-based company this week posted job ads seeking wireless system research engineers for current and next-generation networks. The listings are for positions at Apple’s offices in Silicon Valley and San Diego, where the company works on wireless technology development and chip design.
- The United States officially rejoined the Paris Climate Agreement Friday exactly 30 days after President Biden signed an Executive Order on global warming during his first hours inside the Oval Office.
Here is a small section of Dr. Shiva explaining the scam
tAKE A LISTEN
- President Joe Biden’s administration is ready and willing to sit down with Iran to discuss furthering the Iran Nuclear Deal or negotiating a new one
- Source: dailycaller.com
- New York Assembly Republicans began the impeachment process against Governor Cuomo.
- The Republican lawmakers announced a resolution to create an impeachment commission, the first step in the process of impeaching and ousting Cuomo.
- Source: thegatewaypundit.com
- The CDC listed 165 laboratory-confirmed influenza-associated hospitalizations in its weekly U.S. influenza surveillance report between October 1, 2020, and February 6, 2021, “for an overall cumulative hospitalization rate of 0.6 per 100,000 population.”
- According to the agency, the number is “lower than average for this point in the season and lower than rates for any season since routine data collection began in 2005, including the low severity 2011-2012 season.” Even during the 2011-2012 flu season, the hospitalization rate was 212.1 per 100,000.
- In the 2019 to 2020 flu season, the CDC estimated 39-56 million flu illnesses, 18-26 million medical visits, 410,000-740,000 hospitalizations, and 24,000-64,000 deaths. According to the CDC, those estimates “are calculated based on CDC’s weekly influenza surveillance data and are preliminary.”
- The reports of a relatively inactive flu season follow a year of battling the Chinese coronavirus. Many of the symptoms of the virus match those associated with the flu, including fever, chills, headache, body aches, and fatigue.
- Remember a few years ago when Trump suggested that if the left started tearing down historic statues that eventually they would come for people like Lincoln and Washington? Remember how people in the media scoffed at the idea?
- This is happening, just as Trump predicted.
- The city of Chicago is reviewing statues which might ‘offend’ people and Lincoln and Washington are on the list.
- The Daily Wire reports:
Chicago To Review 41 Potentially ‘Offensive’ Works Of Art Including Statues Honoring Lincoln, Washington, Grant
Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot announced Wednesday that the city would begin a “public process” of reviewing 41 “statues, plaques, and works of art” honoring potentially “offensives” historical figures, including statues of Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, And Ulysses S. Grant.
This is insanity.
The left is trying to erase America’s history. They must be stopped.
- Five Capitol Police officers were suspended and 35 more are under investigation after the officers opened the doors and gates and allowed Trump supporters, and other activists, inside the US Capitol on January 6th.
- One video from that day shows Capitol Hill police opening a gate to allow hundreds of protesters inside the US Capitol.
- Another video shows Capitol Police allowing protesters to walk right in the US Capitol.
- There are several videos like this.
Q !UW.yye1fxo 02/23/2018 18:46:21 ID:3f8788
— United States Space Force (@SpaceForceDoD) February 19, 2021
Don’t vote for anyone you wouldn’t trust with your dog.
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) February 19, 2021
GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA _ PREPARE.png
FEAR IS REAL.
Something BIG is coming.
Indictments, arrests, and DECLAS will force WW coverage.
Leaks, bribery, collusion re: media will force resignations w/ follow up criminal prosecution.
Part of Trump 4 year mission was to break the illusion, to wake up as many Americans as possible
The MSM/[DS] fought against this, with censorship
Those who were not awake, he introduced BIDEN and those who are controlling him, look how fast they are moving to destroy America, destroy jobs and put everything back the way it was
They fear an awake public. Each Q Proof proves our strength too. Thank you, Q and Q+!
You have come far, Anons (Patriots).
You are ready.
Prepare for the storm.
For the next #40Days, many Americans will reflect on their faith and participate in self-examination practices in preparation for Easter. While these days can prove challenging, NSA remains on mission in defense of the nation — 24/7.
— NSA/CSS (@NSAGov) February 17, 2021
What was just released to Nunes?