Watch The X22 Report On Video
The people see the corrupt politicians for who they are, 40 billion Ukraine aid bill has been revealed. This bill is 8 times larger that the budget for the border. The Fed is saying one thing and will do another. People need to become their own [CB]. The [DS] is panicking, Durham is squeezing them and pushing the [DS] players down a path of no return. The conspiracy has disappeared and the treasonous acts are going to be revealed. This process is a marathon it is not a spring and it has to be done correctly by the rule of law. Justice is blind and the facts and truth will speak for themselves. The [DS] will attack, be ready, they will push hard because they know if they don’t fight until the end it is game over for them.
This is what I found in the $40B Ukraine aid bill poised to pass this week: pic.twitter.com/J5YMlZWDCB
— Kristina Wong 🇺🇸 (@kristina_wong) May 18, 2022
If this Ukraine funding bill passes, we will be spending 8 times the annual budget of the U.S. Border Patrol on a foreign country.
— Congressman Troy Nehls (@RepTroyNehls) May 17, 2022
- The average price of gasoline nationwide could reach $6 per gallon this summer, far above historic levels and near California’s current prices, an analyst at JPMorgan said Tuesday.
- “U.S. gasoline prices to break above $6,” Natasha Kaneva, JPMorgan’s head of global oil and commodities research, wrote in a note to investors titled “Cruel Summer,” according to Bloomberg. “Typically, refiners produce more gasoline ahead of the summer road-trip season, building up inventories. But this year, since mid-April, U.S. gasoline inventories have fallen counter seasonally.”
- Two-time losing presidential contender Hillary Clinton has lost out again after Hulu made the decision to pass on a program about her that spent the past two years in development by the streaming giant.
- “Rodham” is prefaced on a novel of the same name.
- Set up by former Peter Navarro aide Garrett Ziegler, who worked in the Trump administration Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy, the emails contain infamous hits such as the “10 for the big guy,” in which Hunter Biden’s business partner James Gillar suggested he should hold 10% of a multi-million-dollar deal with the Chinese. Ziegler posted the emails through his organization, Marco Polo.
Witnesses: Clinton campaign attorney, Fusion GPS, Clinton General Counsel, DNC and FBI general counsel James Baker.
This is the set up to take down Clinton Crime Cartel. Thanks John Haughey and @epochtimes
In the past I voted Democrat, because they were (mostly) the kindness party.
But they have become the party of division & hate, so I can no longer support them and will vote Republican.
Now, watch their dirty tricks campaign against me unfold … 🍿
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) May 18, 2022
How do you introduce evidence legally?
- Twitter is in a terrible position.
- It is facing potentially devastating lawsuits for claiming less than 5% of its users were fake or bots in its filings with the SEC. To report lies to the SEC is enough to take down any company and cause it to go bankrupt. If investors make decisions based on a company’s financials, which they do, if found to be false, a company could be taken out.
- Musk said his offer was based on Twitter filing honest SEC records.
Twitter exec trashing free speech & mocking people with Asperger’s …
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) May 18, 2022
Someone should tell @elonmusk that the organization and its CEO—Project Veritas & James O’ Keefe—the ones exposing the corruption at Twitter, are still banned from the platform he’s thinking about buying.
Reinstating them would only increase transparency, right?
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) May 18, 2022
- The Biden administration has reportedly paused its controversial plans for a Disinformation Governance Board after facing criticism from free speech advocates and conservatives.
- The Homeland Security board was set to be led by director Nina Jankowicz and had a mandate to fight the spread of “disinformation” that “can affect border security, Americans’ safety during disasters, and public trust in our democratic institutions.”
- But following a backlash from Republicans and some liberals, who likened the board to an Orwellian “ministry of truth,” t the initiative has been put on hold.
- The DHS decided to shut down the board on Monday and Jankowicz had written a resignation letter by Tuesday,
Nina Jankowicz has RESIGNED,
- The suspect who allegedly shot and killed 10 people and injured three more at a Buffalo, New York, supermarket on May 14 may have planned the attack for months, officials said on May 15, while a manifesto that was apparently written by the man stated that he chose Buffalo because of the state’s stringent gun laws and that he used an illegally modified rifle to carry out the attack.
— Ryan Knight ☭ (@ProudSocialist) May 15, 2022