Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [WEF] plan to put people in cities and keep them there is going to fail, the people didn’t like be locked down and they won’t like being trapped. The petroleum engineering enrollment has been dropping, this is for the GND. The [CB] is trapped, they will be blamed for the crash. The [DS] is under the control of the patriots, Trump has amplified the [DS] system and the people can now see it. The crimes are coming out and it shows that Trump was telling the truth and these criminals continually lied. The [DS] will try to use war, covid, but declas will stop them in their tracks. Obama is coming into focus and his EO will be used against him. Once it is all exposed and people are brought to the precipice you will see the [DS] death spiral.
Undergraduate enrollment in petroleum engineering is down 75% since 2014, WSJ reported.
That's despite the fact that the average petroleum engineering grad makes 40% more than a computer science grad.
— unusual_whales (@unusual_whales) August 21, 2023
Ford, $F, set to lose $4.5 billion on electric vehicles this year, per FOX.
— unusual_whales (@unusual_whales) August 21, 2023
69% of Americans had a credit card in the second quarter of 2023, up from 65% in December 2019 and 59% in December 2013, per NY Fed.
— unusual_whales (@unusual_whales) August 21, 2023
Some of these things in China are also happening in the USA.
Our own government statistics are going dark. Many of the reports that the Federal Reserve banks used to put out are being discontinued because the data is not favorable and shows the problems building.
The BLS data… https://t.co/OxulHg2u7R
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) August 21, 2023
- The BLS data is being manipulated or the definitions are being changed to hide the underlying economic crisis building.
- There’s a fanciful confidence afoot that central banks will once again coordinate a global “save” as markets careen out of control. They won’t. There are many reasons for this:
- 1. There is no incentive to coordinate efforts, as each nation/region has vastly differing interests. Each faces a different mix of real-world inflation / deflation of assets, stagnation, currency issues and competing domestic / global interests.
- 2. The era of low inflation has ended, and so has the era of ZIRP (zero-interest rate policies). The central banks are now perched on the horns of a self-inflicted dilemma: to boost flagging growth, they need to lower interest rates (their “one weird trick” they picked up off a spam site somewhere), but since they let inflation become embedded and geopolitics is jacking up real-world costs, the usual tricks of dropping rates to near-zero and flooding the financial system with “free money for financiers”, a.k.a. liquidity, will reignite still-simmering inflation.
- 3. The statistical gaming can’t hide the fact that inflation is still crushing wage earners. The statistical game is that inflation is measured year-over-year, as if it magically resets every year. But it doesn’t reset; all the inflation of the previous years is still present, burdening wage earners.
- 4. Wages have not caught up with either real-world inflation or asset bubble inflation. The chart of rent and household income reflects the unhappy reality that wages have lagged for 45 years, and continue to lag.
- 5. The destabilizing extremes of wealth-income inequality generated by central banks are now shackles on its policy options. All the central bank tricks did was ignite a rocket under wealth-income inequality that then bled into the housing market, poisoning it by concentrating ownership of the housing stock in rapacious slumlord corporations and the top 10% who scooped up hundreds of thousands of dwellings as short-term vacation rentals, investment properties and speculative dumping grounds for their “excess capital.”
Did you know that the Late-Night "comedy" shows have been off the air for almost 4 months and nobody has cared? 🤣
The Writers Guild strike is now at day 110 and negotiations are stalled. pic.twitter.com/OzRrbXedeB
— Hall of Fame Memes (@HallofFameMemes) August 20, 2023
- President Joe Biden and first lady Jill Biden will touch down in Maui on Monday as the search goes on for more than 1,000 people left missing and unaccounted for nearly two weeks since wildfires devastated the Hawaii island.
- Biden will pause his vacation in Lake Tahoe to fly from Reno, Nevada, to Maui, where he and first lady Jill Biden will take a helicopter tour of the burned-out areas, Reuters reports.
Joe Biden went on two vacations before he’s going to Hawaii.
That tells you everything you need to know about Joe Biden.
— Catturd ™ (@catturd2) August 21, 2023
Biden puts out radical statement promoting leftist land and resource restrictions in wake of Maui fire. https://t.co/11j22YCVhV
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) August 21, 2023
- Major performing arts groups around the country are facing unprecedented financial crises that have led to layoffs and cancellations of entire seasons as their once-loyal audiences flee in droves and donations dry up.
- Among the non-profit organizations going through financial turmoil are The Public Theater in New York, the Mark Taper Forum in Los Angeles, the Oregon Shakespeare Festival, and the Lookingglass Theatre in Chicago.
- Even New York’s mighty Metropolitan Opera is in trouble, with its supporting guild announcing this week that it is shutting down after nearly a century of operation.
- , New York’s Public Theater recently laid off close to 20 percent of its staff and is drastically cutting back on its programming. In 2017, the theater infamously staged the gruesome stabbing death of President Donald Trump in its production of Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar.
- Artistic director Oskar Eustis, who directed the Trump assassination production, said the theater’s attendance has cratered by 30 percent while the theater’s costs have skyrocketed by as much as 45 percent.
- The International Chess Federation, often referred to by its French acronym FIDE, has restricted transgender biological males from competing in women’s tournaments.
- Last week, the organization said that they have been receiving increased applications from players who claim to be transgender and want to play against players of the sex they identify as.
How conservatives use ‘verbal jiu-jitsu’ to turn liberals’ language against them | Analysis by John Blake https://t.co/QRdUMylq4w
— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) August 20, 2023
- A Trump supporter flew a sign over Rehoboth Beach in Delaware where Joe Biden has his beach home this weekend.
- The sign reads, “Prosecute Hunter Biden.”
- Why stop with Hunter? Joe Biden is his illegal business partner. We all know that now.
- If we did not have a two-tiered Justice System in America today Hunter would have been locked up a long, long time ago.
Buy this guy a beer! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
At the beach where Biden was vacationing someone flew a plane with a sign that said “PROSECUTE HUNTER BIDEN” pic.twitter.com/FHRlKzIuuH
— I Meme Therefore I Am 🇺🇸 (@ImMeme0) August 21, 2023
A ‘Prosecute Hunter Biden” flag attached to an airplane was flown above President Joe Biden’s Delaware beach house.
“Hunter Biden should be behind bars. Joe Biden has abused the power of the President to protect Hunter, and the world needs to know,” said the group who paid for… pic.twitter.com/VF2HRvt0kH
— Collin Rugg (@CollinRugg) August 21, 2023
This is spin from Hunter’s lawyers.
Weiss tried to file felony charges against Hunter in both CA and DC months before the whistleblowers surfaced.
Weiss was BLOCKED from filing in CA & DC by the US Attorneys there.
THE WHISTLEBLOWERS TESTIFIED TO THIS.
— Brian Cates – Political Columnist & Pundit (@drawandstrike) August 21, 2023
- Stop falling for Fake News spin.
- Hunter Biden was involved in Trump’s impeachment over Ukraine, according to documents leaked to Politico.
- Hunter Biden’s lawyers leaked the entire case file related to the DOJ’s
- Hunter Biden met with impeachment lawyers in January 2020.
- Hunter Biden met with impeachment lawyers as Pelosi and Schiff were on the House floor lying about Trump’s phone call with Zelensky.
- It is important to note that the FBI was in possession of Hunter Biden’s laptop from hell which documented numerous crimes related to the Bidens’ work in Ukraine while Democrats were persecuting Trump with an impeachment investigation.
- Trump asked Zelensky to ‘look into’ Joe Biden’s threats to withhold money from Ukraine as well as Hunter Biden’s shady business with Burisma.
- President Trump wanted Zelensky to look into the firing of Viktor Shokin, the prosecutor general who was investigating Ukrainian oligarch Mykola Zlochevsky, Hunter Biden and Burisma Holdings.
- On January 26, 2020, Hunter Biden’s advisors said they would need Biden to set aside several hours to go through documents to settle his tax bill.
- Hunter replied, “I have a meeting tomorrow with impeachment lawyers for the day. It will have to wait until Tuesday I’m afraid.”
And this curious fact: Hunter was involved in the Trump impeachment over Ukraine. In the summer of 2019, he tells an adviser he has an all-day meeting “with impeachment lawyers”. After 5 years, he still has not been interviewed by Weiss’ team or testified before the grand jury. pic.twitter.com/yVK7Az8DsQ
— Miranda Devine (@mirandadevine) August 20, 2023
DOJ accused of ‘witness intimidation’ following bombshell report on efforts to stifle IRS whistleblowers on Hunter criminal case: Top investigator into Biden family corruption says GOP facing the ‘worst obstruction’ in ‘history’
- Hunter Biden’s legal team urged the Department of Justice to prosecute the IRS whistleblowers according to a new report
- ‘Biden family attorneys are now pushing the Biden DOJ to prosecute IRS whistleblowers,’
🚨🚨🚨@nytimes is reporting that Biden family attorneys are now pushing the Biden DOJ to prosecute IRS whistleblowers for sharing information with Congress.
These brave whistleblowers testified under oath and deserve protection.
This witness intimidation is unacceptable. https://t.co/42xRitIACp
— Rep. James Comer (@RepJamesComer) August 20, 2023
CIA SUED for working with the Biden campaign to produce 'Dirty 51' intel letter calling Hunter's laptop disinformation
The letter was signed by 51 intel officials in 2020 immediately before the presidential election
It falsely claimed that Hunter Biden's laptop had all the…
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) August 20, 2023
‘classic earmarks of a Russian information operation’ Government watchdog group @JudicialWatch filed a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit Thursday
- Republicans on the House Judiciary and House Ways and Means Committees issued subpoenas for IRS investigators and DOJ officials with knowledge of the political interference and preferential treatment in the Hunter Biden investigation.
- The subpoenas were sent to the following individuals:
- Michael T. Batdorf, IRS Director of Field Operations
- Darrell J. Waldon, IRS Special Agent in Charge
- Thomas J. Sobocinski, FBI Special Agent in Charge
- Ryeshia Holley, FBI Assistant Special Agent in Charge
- “Today, the House Committee on the Judiciary and House Committee on Ways and Means issued subpoenas to Internal Revenue Service (IRS) investigators and Biden Administration Department of Justice (DOJ) officials present at or with direct knowledge of a meeting on October 7, 2022, in which now-Special Counsel David Weiss allegedly claimed he was prevented from bringing charges against President Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, for tax crimes. The subpoenas come after the DOJ and the IRS refused to comply with multiple requests for voluntary transcribed interviews with these key witnesses.” House Republicans said.
- New York City is paying hotels up to $300 a day to house migrants who are not even legally in the United States.
- The city is diverting city resources from essential services for which the city’s residents have paid taxes to people who are not in any way entitled to them. “Some of New York City’s struggling hotels are charging the city premium rates to provide emergency housing for migrants—even as the city slashes services to pay the bills” (emphasis is mine). In other words, illegal migrants are being permitted to steal from New York’s taxpayers, and with the city’s government as willful accomplices. At what point do New York City’s workers and taxpayers push back by refusing to pay these costs?
- An immigrant is somebody with job skills who is willing to learn English if he or she doesn’t already know it, and wants to Americanize by adopting our national values and culture. Unless we’re Native Americans, we are immigrants or descendants of immigrants. Canada, our liberal neighbor next door, requires immigrants to know English or French, and may give bonus points for both, and also to have money or job skills. Canada does not allow migrants who lack these things to leech off its generous social welfare programs, although it does welcome refugees, Ukrainians, and Hong Kong Chinese.
- A migrant is somebody who just walks across the border the same way a burglar walks into your house, and acts as if he owns the place.
— Daily Wire News (@DailyWireNews) August 20, 2023
- The Biden administration has been hawking sections of Donald Trump’s border wall on a government military surplus website called GovPlanet – where they’ve auctioned off 81 batches of square structural tubing and steel columns since April, the Daily Mail reports.
- $300 million of taxpayer-funded wall components have been left to rust since the Biden administration took over.
- To address this, the Democrat-led Senate passed a Republican-sponsored bill last month – the “Finish It Act,” aimed at forcing the administration to extend the wall. The legislation will force the federal government to use the leftover materials on new wall construction – or hand them over to Texas to use for their own border defense inittiatives.
- Instead, the Biden administration is rushing to liquidate the wall leftovers before the GOP-led House can pass a matching version of the bill and make it law, the NY Post reports.
- “The pennies made from selling the border wall will not be enough to pay the families who suffer from a criminal act committed by someone who crossed our open borders during the Biden administration,” said Sen. James Lankford (R-OK)
- Elon Musk, owner of the social media platform X (formerly known as Twitter), has announced plans to remove the blocking feature from the platform, a move that the platform’s own “community notes” fact check feature claims may violate the policies of the Apple and Google app stores.
- The decision has been met with criticism from practically everyone beyond fanatical Musk loyalists. Many have voiced concerns that muting an account, which only stops notifications about an account’s posts, would not provide sufficient protection from cases of harassment, abuse, or stalking. An account that is muted can still view the muter’s posts and reply to them, leaving users vulnerable to unwanted interactions. Other critics say the loss of the block button means their replies will be filled with crypto and porn bots. Musk was quick to block critics making such points, including conservative social media powerhouse Catturd.
- The removal of the blocking feature is the latest in a series of changes that Musk has implemented since taking over the social media site in a $44 billion deal last year. Other changes include sacking the company’s top executive team and introducing a charge for the site’s “blue tick” or verification feature.
- Twitter founder and noted free speech failure Jack Dorsey seemed to agree with Musk’s decision, posting: “100%. Mute only.” However, the move has been met with skepticism from others. A user criticized Musk’s decision, stating that it was a “huge mistake” due to the presence of “toxic people” on the platform that users would prefer not to engage with.
NEWS: Elon has given some more details about removing the Block feature.
He is proposing a stronger Mute, which would consistently hide all posts.
— X News Daily (@xDaily) August 21, 2023
You'll be able to mute people. You won't hear a PEEP. You won't, however, be able to stop people from replying to your tweets.
Think about it. Big picture. pic.twitter.com/4WAz7PLzey
— refle𝕏 🔍 (@reflex_division) August 21, 2023
- “The Armed Forces of Ukraine lost 31 vehicles in the battle for the village of Staromayorsk alone, including 23 mine-protected armored vehicles, given to them by NATO countries,” reports Julian Röpke of pro-war German newspaper Bild.
JUST IN – US urges its citizens to depart Belarus immediately.
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) August 21, 2023
- This is from the Embassy in Minsk:
Event: The Lithuanian government on August 18 closed two border crossings with Belarus at Tverecius / Vidzy and Sumskas / Losha. The four border crossings at Lavoriskes / Kotlova, Medininkai / Kamenny, Raigardas / Privalka, and Salcininkai / Beniakoni are currently open. The Polish, Lithuanian, and Latvian governments have stated that further closures of border crossings with Belarus are possible.
Actions to take:
* Do not travel to Belarus due to Belarusian authorities’ continued facilitation of Russia’s unprovoked attack on Ukraine, the buildup of Russian military forces in Belarus, the arbitrary enforcement of local laws, the potential of civil unrest, the risk of detention, and the Embassy’s limited ability to assist U.S. citizens residing in or traveling to Belarus.
* U.S. citizens in Belarus should depart immediately. Consider departing via the remaining border crossings with Lithuania and Latvia, or by plane. U.S. citizens are not permitted to enter Poland overland from Belarus. Do not travel to Russia or to Ukraine.
The elites are going to ramp up their War in Ukraine.
- The West African regional bloc ECOWAS says it has chosen an undisclosed “D-Day” for a possible military intervention to restore Niger’s democratically elected president following last month’s coup.
- But what most people in the western world don’t realize is that there is a lot more to this story than we are being told.
- For decades, puppet politicians have allowed wealthy western nations to greatly exploit Niger. It has vast quantities of gold and uranium, but the vast majority of the population of Niger continues to live in complete and utter poverty.
- This is why the coup is so popular in Niger. The population is sick and tired of being raped by France, and now the French are deeply concerned that they may no longer be able to exploit their former colony…
- By the way, did you know that the U.S. currently has more than 1,000 troops in Niger?…
- The United States has 1,100 troops in Niger, where it has spent hundreds of millions of dollars training security forces to battle terrorist organizations. Niger is a critical part of America’s overall counter-terrorism strategy, especially given the rise of Islamist extremist groups in Africa.
- Why did we need to have so many troops there?
- Ultimately, the U.S. military is used to keep “order” all over the world, and that often means protecting western economic interests.
- Zelensky has wanted F-16s for a long time.
- Now he is going to get them.
- On the other side of the world, it appears that the Chinese military has been systematically practicing for an invasion of Taiwan…
- The Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLA) Eastern Theatre Command has released a provocative video showing troops practicing a coastal invasion of Taiwan. The video first appeared on the social media site WeChat Thursday, and features waves of PLA soldiers storming beaches, including armored vehicles and tanks driving into attack positions.The clip didn’t specifically name Taiwan, but given the Eastern Theatre Command oversees the Taiwan Strait area, it’s being widely interpreted as a warning and threat aimed at the self-ruled island which is backed by the West.
- The moment that China launches such an invasion, the U.S. and China will be at war.
Trump was the first President since Eisenhower and JFK to speak against the Military Industrial complex and the endless wars
TRUMP ENDED THE WARS
TRUMP IS THE ANTI WAR PRESIDENT
THE ONLY WAR TRUMP STARTED WAS AGAINST PEDOPHILES AND CHILD TRAFFICKERS
THIS is why they hate him. pic.twitter.com/nxec1IpqQ3
— ₭₳₲ ĐⱤØ₲Ø ⛈️⛈️⛈️ɄⱠ₮Ɽ₳2ℚℚℚ🇺🇸 (@KAGdrogo) August 20, 2023
- Bruce Springsteen postpones 2 Philadelphia concerts
- Bruce Springsteen has postponed his concerts at Citzens Bank Park in Philadelphia. “Due to Bruce Springsteen having been taken ill, his concerts with The E Street Band at Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia on August 16 and 18 have been postponed,” read a message on Springsteen’s official X account, formerly known as Twitter. “We are working on rescheduling the dates so please hold on to your tickets as they will be valid for the rescheduled shows.” Springsteen is scheduled to play Gillette Stadium near Boston on August 24 and 26 before returning to MetLife Stadium in the Meadowlands for three shows August 30, September 1 and 3. The current tour postponed three shows in Albany, New York, Columbus, Ohio and Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut in March for an unspecified illness.
- Luke Bryan devastated over health issue forcing him to cancel show days after reflective update
- Luke Bryan has been dealt a devastating blow after being forced to cancel his upcoming shows due to health reasons. Taking to Instagram on Sunday morning, the country star shared an emotional message to fans, which read: “Dear Brandon, MS. I am regretfully going to have to cancel my show there tonight. Under doctor advisement after taking 6 days off to heal I attempted to sing at both shows Thursday and Saturday and it was a struggle. Every show I sing I’m setting my voice back. I will continue to do everything I can to get better. Please know how much you mean to me and how heartbreaking this is to do. – Luke.”
- New Orleans Saints tight end Jimmy Graham taken into custody after experiencing a ‘medical episode’
- New Orleans Saints tight end Jimmy Graham was taken into custody after experiencing a “medical episode,” on Friday night, according to a statement from the team.
- All Americans will be urged by the Biden administration to get a coronavirus booster shot this autumn ahead of what it claims is a new wave of infections, a White House official said Sunday.
- Reuters reports the official said while the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports an increase in infections and hospital admissions from the virus, overall levels remain low, however caution is urged.
- Moderna and other coronavirus vaccine makers Novavax, Pfizer and German partner BioNTech SE have all reportedly created versions of their shots ready and aimed at the XBB.1.5 subvariant.
- On Thursday, Moderna said initial data showed its updated coronavirus vaccine is effective against the “Eris” and “Fornax” subvariants in humans.
- Lawyer Tom Renz has exposed that the COVID-19 vaccines, widely advertised as mRNA (messenger RNA) vaccines, are in fact lab-created hybrids known as modRNA.
- Tom Renz has accused the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Pfizer, and others of misleading the world about the true nature of the COVID-19 vaccines.
- “They claimed the COVID-19 vaccines were mRNA & that meant MESSENGER RNA (which occurs in life everywhere). It is NOT. The mRNA is modRNA. modRNA is a lab-created hybrid designed to create changes in your genes,” said Renz.
- modRNA (modified messenger RNA) is a synthesized form of mRNA that has been altered at specific sites.
- ModRNA, as described by Renz, has the potential to last longer and create permanent changes in genes. He also warns of the potential for “massive unintended consequences” in the 3300 billion lines of genetic code that make up humanity.
BREAKING: The #FDA #CDC #Pfizer & the rest misled the world. They claimed the COVID-19 vaccines were mRNA & that meant MESSENGER RNA (which occurs in life everywhere). It is NOT. The #mRNA is modRNA. #modRNA is a lab created hybrid designed to create changes in your genes. It… pic.twitter.com/ZfIYr5S0Wg
— Tom Renz (@RenzTom) August 19, 2023
- “Why does this matter? Well let’s start with the COVID “vaccines”. Because mRNA is a weak particle and breaks down easily with a relatively lower risk of messing with your genetics than other gene therapy products (like modRNA) that is what is always talked about in the jabs. The problem is that it is a lie,” Renz wrote on his Substack.
- If you searched the word “modRNA” on Pfizer’s labeling/fact-sheet for health care providers administering the vaccine, it will show 21 results.
- Pfizer admitted that during its clinical studies, participants aged 16 years and older received 30 mcg of nucleoside-modified messenger RNA (modRNA).
1. Basic Definition
- mRNA (messenger RNA): It is a single-stranded molecule that carries the genetic information from DNA to the ribosomes, the cellular machinery responsible for protein synthesis. It tells your DNA how to make specific proteins. The mRNA contains instructions that your body can read to create a special type of protein. This protein triggers your immune system, which then creates antibodies specific to COVID-19.
- modRNA (modified mRNA): modRNA is a man-made short-lived heterologous 5′-capped messenger RNA (mRNA), in which some nucleosides are replaced by others non-standard, naturally modified in eukaryotes (e.g., pseudouridine, 5-methylcytosine, 6-methyladenosine), or by synthetic nucleoside analogs, such as N1-methylpseudouridine. These modifications are introduced to improve stability, translation efficiency, and reduce the immunogenic response within the body.
2. Structural Differences
- mRNA: Consisting of a sequence of nucleotides, mRNA is generally not altered after being transcribed from DNA, retaining the same sequence as its corresponding DNA template.
- modRNA: Modifications in modRNA can include chemical alterations like the substitution of uridine with pseudouridine, which helps in reducing the recognition of RNA as foreign material by the immune system.
She seems surprised that people no longer trust the "elite". I'm surprised that she's surprised.
"The good news is the Elite trust each other and can come together and do beautiful things together. The bad news is that in every country they polled, the majority of people… pic.twitter.com/96V0xHoVOG
— Hall of Fame Memes (@HallofFameMemes) August 20, 2023
- YouTube, owned by Google’s parent company, is scrubbing evidence from the web that exonerates Donald Trump in the criminal case that alleges the former president incited or conspired demonstrators to storm the Capitol building on January 6, 2021.
- A focal point of the left’s conspiracy theory against Trump is that he incited the crowd during his speech at the Ellipse on January 6, 2021.
- Footage recorded of Trump’s speech confirms the plurality of demonstrators in the crowd could not even hear what Trump was saying.
- The video also confirms that President Trump incited no one, called for no riots, no storming or taking of the Capital and that he asked the American people to be peaceful in their God-given right to peacefully protest.
— Tank Man (@wittycommittee) August 19, 2023
Is #LeatherCandyStripes employed by a federal agency, or is he impersonating? He’s been designated AFO 297 by the bureau and he’s wanted by the Metro Police Department. Although he’s been identified and reported by Sedition Hunters, he’s not yet been arrested. pic.twitter.com/2rjuYN8Je3
— Tank Man (@wittycommittee) August 18, 2023
- CNN’s senior data reporter Harry Enten told viewers to “lose the idea” former President Donald Trump can’t win the general election, noting Trump is “polling better” now than at any other point.
- Enten laid out recent polling data showing Trump’s strong lead in Iowa within the Republican field, pointing out “how strong the Trump base is.”
BREAKING NEWS: FOX News reports Ca. Gov. Gavin Newsom is the first Governor to say Donald Trump is not eligible for future presidential elections & has asked the California's State Assembly to pass a bill that will remove Trumps name on any future ballots. pic.twitter.com/FLo3KDxUvt
— QuoteDigger (@QuoteDigging) August 20, 2023
Why don’t Republican Governors do the same against Joe Biden? Start removing him from state ballots
Thankfully in Arizona, our Supreme Court JUST reaffirmed that clerks (& therefore the SOS) have no authority to reject candidate filings as it is a ministerial task.
— Jen Wright (@JenWEsq) August 21, 2023
— Kari Lake (@KariLake) August 21, 2023
- Arizona Democratic Gov. Katie Hobbs backtracked Tuesday after saying she supports the Grand Canyon State being the next in line to indict former President Donald Trump.
- Source: westernjournal.com
- Almost all Arkansas counties have been using ballot-marking devices (BMDs) in their elections. Searcy County has just chosen to switch to hand-marked (fill-in-the-oval) paper ballots, which will be counted by machine (for an unofficial, immediate count) and then counted by hand (for an official, certified count).
Most voters are concerned about China’s influence on the nation’s government https://t.co/TUfAwdE00I
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) August 20, 2023
Two-thirds of American voters think their politicians are influenced by China, but aren't sure which party is most under Beijing's influence.
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) August 20, 2023
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) August 21, 2023
re: Israel disclosure moments ago.
Why is Sec of State there?
WHY IS THE EU / OTHERS PRESSING TO REMAIN IN THE DEAL?
France & Germany came to the WH for the sole purpose of pressing POTUS to remain in the deal.
POTUS deCLAS Syria/Iran + U1 connection.
Where does EU fit in?
No, the truth was not revealed (yet). FISA didn’t have much impact to be honest or there is still something missing to it, which reveals the whole truth.
FISA = START.
FISA = IMMEDIATE CONF OF ILLEGAL ACTS RE: SIGNERS.
FISA = IMMEDIATE CONF START OF HUSSEIN SPY CAMPAIGN TO RIG AN ELECTION WAS BASED ON FALSE INFO.
FISA = IMPLICATES HRC / D PARTY AS FEEDERS OF FALSE INFO W/ THE INTENT OF SECURING MSM + BLAST/INSURANCE.
FISA = IMPLICATES SENIOR MEMBERS OF UK MI5/6/SIS, US INTEL, WH, FVEY, R PARTY (CONGRESS/SENATE) OF KNOWN CORRUPTION IN EFFORT TO RETAIN POWER AND RIG ELECTION + SAFEGUARD EVENT(S) BY POLITICAL KILL TO ACT WHILE IN POWER GIVEN MSM FAKE PUSH RUSSIA NAR.
FISA = TIES MSM HEADS (TV/BEHIND/CORP) TO D PARTY OTHER FOREIGN HEADS OF STATE IN CO-OP STRATEGY.
FISA BRINGS DOWN THE HOUSE.
FOIA DOES NOT INCLUDE FISA.
DECLAS BY POTUS KEY PARTS THAT FACTUALLY DEMONSTRATE THE ‘DIRTY’ ‘FAKE’ DOSSIER WAS USED AS PRIMARY SOURCE TO SECURE HIGHEST LEVEL OF INTEL SPYING ON PRIMARY REPUBLICAN OPPONENT (+POST ELECTION (INTEL ASSETS FOR/DOM SPYING ON THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES)) FOR THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
PUBLIC AWARENESS – FISA/SPYING
FOUNDATION BUILT HUBER.
NO SPELLING ERRORS INTENDED – MOBILE / UNKNOWN IF ABOVE.
- Establishment socialist candidate Luisa González and 35-year-old business heir Daniel Noboa will go to a second runoff election set for October following the general presidential election in Ecuador on Sunday – a vote tainted by widespread political violence and cybercrime.
- The president of the CNE, Diana Atamaint, announced following the election that the agency’s online platform for absentee voting was the target of a wave of cyberattacks from abroad. Among the countries she named as origin nations of the attacks were China, Russia, Pakistan, and Indonesia.
- “The platform for absentee voting suffered cyberattacks that affected the fluidity to enter the voting page,” Atamaint said. “We clarify and emphasize that confirmed votes were not tampered with.”
- The CNE has not indicated that the results of the election will be affected by any investigations into the cyberattacks.
It doesn't matter what rights you have under the Constitution of the United States, if the government can punish you for exercising those rights. And it doesn't matter what limits the Constitution puts on government officials' power, if they can exceed those limits without any…
— Thomas Sowell Quotes (@ThomasSowell) August 15, 2023
- adverse consequences. In other words, the Constitution cannot protect you, if you don’t protect the Constitution with your votes against anyone who violates it. Those government officials who want more power are not going to stop unless they get stopped. As long as millions of Americans vote on the basis of who gives them free stuff, look for their freedom — and all our freedom — to be eroded away, bit by bit. Our children and grandchildren may yet come to see the Constitution as just some quaint words from the past that people once took seriously.