Watch The X22 Report On Video
We are now seeing shrinking in the retail sector, organized criminals are looting stores and this is beginning to have an effect on the retail market. The Fed paused rates and the economy is now tipping into a depression. The people are losing confidence in the banking system. The [DS] is panicking, their plan is not working, they thought if they indicted Trump the people would move away from him, this didn’t happen the opposite happened. The [DS] is going to the path the patriots want them to go down, the will try a cyber attack close to the election and they will try to bring us to war, Trump already knows the playbook, at dawn justice will be done.
- Home Depot CEO Ted Decker spoke with CNBC’s Becky Quick about retail theft and other inventory loss — known as “shrink” — ravaging the home improvement stores nationwide.
- Decker responded, “It’s (shrink) is a big problem for retail. And it goes across retail,” adding, “This isn’t the random shoplifter anymore.”
- The CEO is likely referring to criminal organized gangs stealing merchandise and reselling on online marketplaces.
- Many of these thefts occur in Democrat-controlled metro areas where progressive city leaderships have relaxed theft rules, which has only backfired and sparked a shoplifting epidemic.
- Shrink is a $100 billion problem for US retailers. It’s becoming such a problem that execs that mentioned “shrink” on recent earnings calls surged to the highest level ever in data compiled by Bloomberg from 2013.
- As a result, retailers are shutting down stores in certain Democrat-controlled cities (read: here & here) as these areas are being transformed into crime-ridden hellholes due to failed policies.
This WH claim is misleading. Inflation is still increasing. The rate at which it is increasing slowed in May to 4% on top of an 8.6% increase last year. Inflation is cumulative (like compound interest) on a 2 year basis it has increased about 13%. Prices are rising, not falling. https://t.co/3HvLlk9wT8
— Andy Puzder (@AndyPuzder) June 14, 2023
- So what did The Fed do?
- They ‘paused’ as expected:
- *FED HOLDS BENCHMARK RATE IN 5%-5.25% TARGET RANGE
- But are data-dependent (as always):
- *FED SAYS `EXTENT OF ADDITIONAL’ FIRMING TO HINGE ON ECONOMY
- *FED SAYS HOLDING RATES ALLOWS FOMC TO ASSESS ADDITIONAL DATA
- The new line added is:
- “Holding the target range steady at this meeting allows the Committee to assess additional information and its implications for monetary policy.”
- Here’s where the statement makes clear the Fed will still hike rates if they need to:
- “The Committee would be prepared to adjust the stance of monetary policy as appropriate if risks emerge that could impede the attainment of the Committee’s goals.”
- New projections show policymakers favor 50bps of additional increases this year, which would push borrowing costs to about 5.6% – higher than most economists and investors have been expecting…
- Now, history is repeating itself. Since March of this year, five major global banks have collapsed.
- The most recent one to fall, First Republic Bank (FRCB), became the second-largest bank failure in U.S. history. It folded on the back of a 1930s-style run on its deposits.
- After being seized by federal regulators in May, most of its business was sold to JPMorgan Chase… just like Bear was 15 years ago.
- Now, California-based PacWest looks like it could be the next bank to bite the dust – along with six others, which I’ve detailed in a special report.
- U.S. banks are sitting on $620 billion in unrealized paper losses on government securities. And as we’ve seen, those “paper” losses can become very real when a bank run occurs.
It’s like banks are sitting on a financial time bomb.
- Trust in the Banking System Is Crumbling
- In normal times, banks can navigate some liquidity problems. Even if they face paper losses.
- But when a lot of depositors take their money out at the same time, these paper losses turn into real ones.
- In the case of First Republic, the bank revealed it had lost more than 40% of its deposits in March. In dollar terms, deposits plunged by more than $100 billion in the first quarter alone.
- To put this in perspective, U.S. banking deposits as a whole fell $166.38 billion in the fourth quarter of 2022.
- In an average quarter, no single bank has billions of dollars’ worth of deposit outflows. In fact, when the economy is doing well, banks don’t normally experience net outflows of funds at all.
- But that’s not what we’re seeing across the banking sector.
- You see, the banking system – just like the economy – is built on trust. So when integrity in the banking system is tested, trust starts to crumble.
- The White House repeatedly dismissed the 17 tapes allegedly showing Joe Biden and Hunter Biden speaking with a foreign national about a bribery scheme.
- A reporter from the New York Post asked the President about the existence of the tapes while walking through the White House. Biden appeared to laugh and shake his head before walking away in silence. White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre dismissed a question about the tapes at Tuesday’s briefing, saying the allegations about the President and his family are “malarkey” — repeating what Biden said Thursday about the House Oversight Committee’s report regarding his family’s alleged monetary ties to foreign sources.
Meanwhile, the regime’s “puppet string” media continues to placate to the regime.
Nothing on CNN-
Nothing on MSNBC-
Nothing on the front page of The New York Times-
Nothing on the front page of the Washington Post-
The FBI is a domestic terror organization. https://t.co/rtRAoI4vdN
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) June 14, 2023
Nov 29, 2016: An aide to Ukrainian president Poroshenko provided FBI with incriminating tapes of Biden talking to Poroshenko.
Dec 19, 2016: Biden told Poroshenko that FBI rejected the info and won't talk to whistleblower again.
— Hans Mahncke (@HansMahncke) June 14, 2023
- Over half of American voters believe that the Biden family has accepted payments from foreign nationals in order to influence politics in Washington D.C., according to a new poll from the Convention of States Action and the Trafalgar Group.
- According to a new poll 53.3% of respondents believed that the Biden family had accepted bribes from foreign officials, while 34% indicated that they believed in the family’s innocence.
Until Merrick Garland stops using his agency to harass Joe Biden’s political opponents, I will hold all DoJ nominees. pic.twitter.com/UVRwi6Ue01
— J.D. Vance (@JDVance1) June 13, 2023
- Republican Rep. Anna Paulina Luna of Florida said on Tuesday that the House of Representatives could vote as early as next week to move forward with impeachment proceedings against President Joe Biden.
- “I can tell you that word on the street in the conference is that there’s going to be potentially later on this week an introduction of a privileged motion to impeach the president and I bring that up because it’s a different parliamentary procedure, but what it does is upon introduction of the motion, once the member calls it forward, then it forces a vote within two days,” Luna told Fox News host Jesse Watters.
For those who forgot, Hillary …
— Installed a server to sidestep record-keeping laws
— Illegally retained 1,000s of classified materials
— Removed classified markings
— People w/o security clearance managed her server
— Server security was so bad, it predictably got hacked… https://t.co/tnN1zCqxJs
— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) June 14, 2023
Mis- & disinformation and hate speech are threatening progress on the #GlobalGoals.
— United Nations (@UN) June 13, 2023
- Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko declared that his country had already received some of Russia’s tactical nuclear weapons and warned that he wouldn’t hesitate to order their use if Belarus faced an act of aggression.
Putin: We were forced to try to end the war that the West started in 2014 by force of arms. And Russia will end this war by force of arms, freeing the entire territory of the former Ukraine from the United States and Ukrainian Nazis. There are no other options. The Ukrainian… pic.twitter.com/f9TZzhIwOU
— Mats Nilsson (@mazzenilsson) June 13, 2023
- “Why did you and the Biden administration mislead the American people?” Jordan asked.
- “You’d have to say more,” Walensky replied.
- “You said vaccinated people do not carry the virus. Was that accurate?” Jordan said.
- “Generally accurate,” she claimed.
- “Why not just tell us the truth?” Jordan shot back.
- Indeed. That is the question the American people have been asking throughout the nation’s disastrous Covid pandemic response.
2021: “Unvaccinated Americans count for virtually all recent COVID-19 hospitalizations and deaths.”
2023: “We still to this day do not have data on people who are coming into the hospitals who are vaccinated. That is a data point that we have lacked.”pic.twitter.com/hBagn3EY6P
— Michael P Senger (@michaelpsenger) June 14, 2023
We were attacked 6 months ago for surveying Americans about vaccine injuries and sudden death.
54% Concerned About Side Effects – https://t.co/aMu7JyGXlD
More Than 1-in-4 Think Someone They Know Died From COVID-19 Vaccines – https://t.co/GxELPw2xGk
Now look at THIS … https://t.co/KssTINBdss
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) June 14, 2023
Seattle police have been told that “until further notice,” they must stop enforcing any property crimes causing less than $750 in damage. Vandalism is now explicitly legal in Seattle.
This is what the left means by “equity.”
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) June 14, 2023
- MSNBC and CNN refused to air former President Donald Trump’s post-arraignment speech at his Bedminster, New Jersey, club on Tuesday, while Fox News and Newsmax aired the speech live.
“ Source: dailycaller.com
- Letitia James explained that her case and others currently pending against Donald Trump “will unfortunately have to be adjourned” while the ex-president faces federal indictment for his unlawful handling of classified documents.
- James answered that the timing would impact not only her case, but also the Stormy Daniels hush money case from Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg, and even the case Trump potentially faces for his effort to overturn Georgia’s 2020 election results.
“We’re going to try to put our top political rival in prison for life but let’s not talk about it because that’ll make it seem like we’re staying out of it and the media will parrot this as a talking point for us.” – Biden, basically https://t.co/dvOCfFq8qo
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) June 14, 2023
Jack Smith obtained a conviction of former Virginia governor Bob McDonnell that was subsequently vacated in a unanimous decision by the Supreme Court. Think how egregiously a prosecutor would have to stretch the law in order to unite Clarence Thomas and Ruth Bader Ginsburg pic.twitter.com/4gmaO4xsmk
— Michael Tracey (@mtracey) June 13, 2023
- “Look at what PBS posted at the bottom of Trump’s speech,” the commenter Gays for Trump pointed out on Twitter.
- “Experts warn that inflammatory rhetoric from elected officials or people in power can prompt individual actors to commit acts of violence,” PBS editorialized.
The pedo networks are being dismantled.
The child abductions for satanic rituals (ie Haiti and other 3rd world countries) are paused (not terminated until players in custody).
We pray every single day for God’s guidance and direction as we are truly up against pure evil.
Presidential Records Act v. Espionage Act:
The Presidential Records Act of 1978 (PRA), 44 U.S.C. §§ 2201 through 2209, generally controls the handling of the President's records.
Generally, records created or received by the President or this White House staff are presidential… pic.twitter.com/fDlyBWbz7s
— 🇺🇸 Mike Davis 🇺🇸 (@mrddmia) June 13, 2023
records. This includes classified records sent to advise the President or his White House staff. Before the Presidential Records Act, Presidents owned their presidential records. Congress changed the law after Nixon won a legal fight on this issue. After the Presidential Records Act, the U.S. government owns Presidents’ presidential records. Per the 2012 Obama judge ruling in the Clinton sock-drawer case, where President Clinton stuffed 8 years of highly classified audio recordings of his presidency in his sock drawer (see picture 1 below), the President solely decides what are: – “personal” (belong to him) v. – “presidential records” (belong to government). And if the President doesn’t designate them as presidential records and then takes them when he leaves office, they are deemed personal records. (Read news story and linked opinion here: justthenews.com/politics-polic) But even if people think this 2012 Obama judge ruling protecting Clinton is incorrect or Trump (somehow) shouldn’t have the benefit of this ruling (because they hate and fear Trump): “[T]he Presidential records of a former President shall be available to such former President or the former President’s designated representative.” 44 U.S.C. § 2205(3) (see picture 2 below). Former Presidents do not have the right to have any classified record they want. But they have the absolute statutory right to have (not own) their presidential records, classified or not. There is no criminal component to the Presidential Records Act. Disputes are settled with negotiations and civil lawsuits. Not unprecedented and unlawful raid and indictments. How can Trump violate the Espionage Act for retaining his presidential records he is allowed to have (not own) under the Presidential Records Act? Garland must allege and prove more than mere retention, in order to charge a former president for espionage for having his presidential records he’s allowed to have (not own) under the Presidential Records Act. One way a court may attempt to harmonize the Presidential Records Act with the Espionage Act is requiring the government to allege and prove the former President intended to cause “injury to the United States or aid to a foreign nation result from the disclosures.” United States v. Rosen, 520 F. Supp. 2d 786, 793 (E.D. Va. 2007). There is zero evidence–not even an allegation–Trump intended to harm America by retaining his presidential records. It is not a crime to be a jerk. It is not “espionage” to fight with librarians and other bureaucrats. We do not send former presidents, who happen to be your boss’s chief political enemy, to die in prison over presidential-records disputes. This is one key reason Garland’s indictment of Trump is fatally flawed as a matter of law.
- After today, you should know why I’ve been stressing the importance to read and understand:
- 1. Presidential Records Act of 1978
2: Executive Order 13489
3. Executive Privilege
- “If they’re going to investigate me, they must investigate every President before me, immediately.” – CIC DJT, December 18, 2022.
- It’s not what you think. And it ain’t much of a storm when you know who’s in control #YouCallThisAStorm #LieutenantDay
This also is the six-month anniversary of the appointment of another special counsel … Robert Hur.
Unlike the apparent leaks and speculation about the Smith investigation or the breathless accounts of Trump grand jury testimony, Hur’s investigation of classified documents allegedly found to be improperly in Biden’s possession appears to have all but disappeared.
Hur is clearly going to face heightened comparative scrutiny. The concern in many minds is that, once again, there may be a stark difference in how the Justice Department pursues Trump versus his opponents.
Hur may answer all of these questions eventually, but he will be asked not simply whether there will be charges against President Biden but how he investigated the allegations.
With Trump, the FBI followed the familiar no-holds-barred approach to pursuing him, including a raid on his home at Mar-a-Lago.
To be clear, there are significant differences between the Trump and Biden cases. The Trump indictment details alleged efforts to conceal documents, obstruct the investigation and lie to the government. For two years, I have written that Mar-a-Lago was the greatest threat to Trump, and it has proven to be precisely that.
JUST IN: Recovered documents from Joe Biden's personal stash of highly classified White House records is said to include national defense information related to China … developing https://t.co/nQERB24Obu
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) June 14, 2023
- They want to take away my FREEDOM because I will never let them take away your FREEDOM. They are not coming after me. They are coming after you. I just happen to be standing in their way, and I will NEVER be moving.
- On November 5th, 2024, JUSTICE will be done. We will take back our Country, and we will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!! rumble.com/v2tyd8m-live-presid
HRC detained, not arrested (yet).
Where is Huma? Follow Huma.
This has nothing to do w/ Russia (yet).
Why does Potus surround himself w/ generals?
What is military intelligence?
Why go around the 3 letter agencies?
What Supreme Court case allows for the use of MI v Congressional assembled and approved agencies?
Who has ultimate authority over our branches of military w\o approval conditions unless 90+ in wartime conditions?
What is the military code?
Where is AW being held? Why?
POTUS will not go on tv to address nation.
POTUS must isolate himself to prevent negative optics.
POTUS knew removing criminal rogue elements as a first step was essential to free and pass legislation.
Who has access to everything classified?
Do you believe HRC, Soros, Obama etc have more power than Trump? Fantasy.
Whoever controls the office of the Presidecy controls this great land.
They never believed for a moment they (Democrats and Republicans) would lose control.
This is not a R v D battle.
Why did Soros donate all his money recently?
Why would he place all his funds in a RC?
God bless fellow Patriots.
The condition were already met for the military, this does not mean the military will be on the ground, it means that MI and other ops are running in the background.
The American people will not just accept the military on US soil, there needs to be an explanation of why the military will be on US soil and that is where a cyber attack and a communication blackout comes in
Attorney General Jeff Sessions has ordered the creation of the Justice Department’s Cyber-Digital Task Force, which will canvass the many ways that the Department is combatting the global cyber threat, and will also identify how federal law enforcement can more effectively accomplish its mission in this vital and evolving area.
The Task Force will be responsible for issuing a report to the Attorney General by the end of June.
The Attorney General has asked the Task Force to prioritize its study of efforts to interfere with our elections; efforts to interfere with our critical infrastructure; the use of the Internet to spread violent ideologies and to recruit followers; the mass theft of corporate, governmental, and private information; the use of technology to avoid or frustrate law enforcement; and the mass exploitation of computers and other digital devices to attack American citizens and businesses. The scope of the Task Force’s report is not limited to these categories.
If there is a cyber attack that is an act of war, the military is then activated.
Any MILITARY seen is for your protection as well as to demonstrate our resolve. Watch for confirmations tomorrow.
“The Posse Comitatus Act, 18 U.S. Code, Section 1385, an original intent of which was to end the use of federal troops [TO POLICE STATE ELECTIONS] in former Confederate states, proscribes the role of the Army and Air Force in executing civil laws and states.”
KEY EXCEPTIONS TO THE POSSE COMITATUS ACT
“Pursuant to the presidential power to quell domestic violence, federal troops are expressly exempt from the prohibitions of Posse Comitatus Act, and this exemption applies equally to active-duty military and federalized National Guard troops.”
What is Adam Schiff trying to prevent?
Everything you are witnessing [past & present [future]] centrally revolves around the Presidential Election of 2020.
Win by any means necessary [self-preservation].