Watch The X22 Report On Video
Gas is going through the roof, the people are blaming [JB] and the puppet masters are now pushing this to the extreme. Fuel prices are going to increase again. [JB] quietly ups the percentage of ethanol, this is not going to help. The blame game continues, [JY] takes shot at [JB]. Durham has what he needs for the next case, watch what happens next. Musk has Twitter where he wants them, they knowingly lied about the bot count on the site, this will not workout well for them in the end. Trump and the patriots are exposing the entire system, the [DS] have lost the narrative and the people and they admit to this. The [DS] will do anything and everything to regain power but this will fail. The 16 year plan has failed and now the people can see this.
- Gas prices surged to $4.865 per gallon on Monday.
- This was two cents over the previous all-time record high from the day before!
- The price of gas has gone up 25¢ a gallon in the last week
- This was entirely created by Joe Biden and Democrats.
And this was intentional.
I’d pay good money to have VP Giggles explain this. pic.twitter.com/Njfuc8FEKH
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) June 6, 2022
- Last Friday the Biden administration raised the mandatory amount of biofuel, specifically ethanol, that must be blended within the U.S. gasoline supply. The previous amount of 10% was raised to 15% by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). This is likely to lead to two sets of bigger issues, less food and higher gas prices.
- ♦ First issue. – The Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS) is a government mandate, passed in 2005 and expanded in 2007, that requires growing volumes of biofuels to be blended into U.S. transportation fuels like gasoline and diesel every year. Approximately 40 percent of corn grown in the U.S. is used for ethanol. Raising the amount of ethanol required in gasoline will result in the need for more biofuel (corn). With farming costs and outputs already under pressure this could be problematic.
- ♦ Second issue – The EPA enforces the biofuel standard by requiring refineries to submit purchase credits (known as Renewable Identification Numbers, or RINs) to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) proving the purchases. This enforcement requirement sets up a system where the RIN credits are bought and sold by small refineries who do not have the infrastructure to do the blending process. They purchase second-hand RIN credits from parties that blended or imported biofuels directly. This sets up a secondary income stream, a trading market for the larger oil companies, refineries and importers.
- The RIN credit trading platform is similar to what we might expect to see if the ‘Carbon Trading’ scheme was ever put into place. However, now that the biofuel requirements for blended gasoline have gone from 10% to 15%, the price of the RIN credits will likely jump. This will cost refineries billions in additional expenses,…. which will mean the cost of the gasoline from the refineries will increase,….. which will mean the cost of the gasoline at the pump will go higher.
- ♦ Third Issue – “Ethanol is a valuable source of octane in finished gasoline, but it is chemically different than petroleum gasoline and cannot be used in concentrations above 10 percent in small engines — like outboard boat motors, motorcycles, lawnmowers, generators or chain saws — or in any cars made before 2001. Complicating matters further, most cars on the road today still aren’t warrantied to run on gasoline with more than 10 percent ethanol. Retail stations also must have compatible infrastructure in order to sell gasoline with higher ethanol blends.” This issue is known within the industry as “The Blend Wall.”
- The net result of Joe Biden’s EPA raising the mandatory amount of biofuel that must be present in the U.S. gas supply is this:
- (1) Less food as more corn is needed for ethanol.
- (2) Higher prices for finished and blended gasoline.
- (3) Vehicle engines breaking down at a much higher rate.
- The predictable Biden outcome is the absolute worst scenario for the middle-class.
- I had this “stuff” shut down, but here we go again! An otherwise great company, one which my company does a great deal of business with, John Deere, will be moving a large part of its Tractor and Cab Assembly Operations facility in wonderful Waterloo, Iowa, to Mexico by 2024 (right before the Presidential Election). I would not have allowed this to happen without serious recrimination. USA MUST FIGHT BACK. No more losing our JOBS and BUSINESSES, again, to other countries. AMERICA FIRST!
Janet Yellen wrong about inflation
- “I was wrong then about the path that inflation would take. As I mentioned, there have been unanticipated and large shocks to the economy that have boosted energy and food prices and supply bottlenecks that have affected our economy badly that I didn’t — at the time didn’t fully understand. But we recognize that now.”
- She added:
The Federal Reserve is taking the steps that it needs to take. It’s up to them to decide what to do. And, for our part, President Biden is focused on supplementing what the Fed does with actions we can take to lower the cost that Americans face for important expenditures they have in their budgets.
- Massie tweeted in response to Yellen’s revelations:
- “Congress and the Fed are the main causes of the inflation we are experiencing now. Anyone claiming they didn’t see this coming should not be in a position of influence, and never should have been.”
- … Yellen has decided to strike back, and as Bloomberg reports citing an advance copy of the Treasury secretary’s biography- due out on Sept. 27, just weeks before the midterms – the treasury secretary initially urged Biden administration officials to scale back the $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan by a third “worried by the specter of inflation”… the same stimulus plan that she herself said last March would not lead to an inflation problem. But, in retrospect, she appears to have changed her mind.
- Stoney Westmoreland, 52, was arrested in 2018 after trying to meet an investigator who was posing as a 13-year-old teenager on Grindr, police said
- Westmoreland, who played grandfather ‘Ham’ on Disney’s hit series Andy Mack, took a plea deal with the prosecution and will spend 24 months behind bars
- The disgraced actor originally faced a ten-year sentence stemming from charges of enticement of a minor over the Internet or text
- After taking the deal, he was allowed to plead guilty to a lesser charge of using interstate facilities to transmit information about a minor
The Left can’t help but prove the point of the film. They are too terrified to even watch it. pic.twitter.com/AheHPr92cq
— Best selling LGBT children's author Matt Walsh (@MattWalshBlog) June 3, 2022
And that is how we end up with this: pic.twitter.com/bGHi3rCPpq
— Best selling LGBT children's author Matt Walsh (@MattWalshBlog) June 3, 2022
This is the best response yet from a film critic. The email address at the end, paired with the statement in the beginning, is a tremendous self-own. pic.twitter.com/QYmdHjhQFj
— Best selling LGBT children's author Matt Walsh (@MattWalshBlog) June 4, 2022
— Best selling LGBT children's author Matt Walsh (@MattWalshBlog) June 5, 2022
- London’s ThundCrit cycling event, two biological males identifying as women took first and second place and then celebrated their “achievement” by kissing on the podium as the third-place winner, an actual female, held her baby.
- Bridges has also been winning races against other men while on hormone therapy. As of March, British Cycling still listed Bridges as a male, most likely because he is.
- Several players on the Tampa Bay Rays did not wear LGBTQ logos on their uniforms for the team’s Pride Night celebration during Saturday’s game against the Chicago White Sox.
- According to the Tampa Bay Times, at least five Rays baseball players – pitchers Jason Adam, Jalen Beeks, Brooks Raley, Jeffrey Springs and Ryan Thompson – declined to wear the uniforms which featured rainbow logos on the caps and jerseys.
- Adam addressed the situation on behalf of the players who opted out, telling the Tampa Bay Times that it was a “faith-based decision” and that it wasn’t “judgmental.”
- Last month, the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) said they will be interpreting Title IX funding “to include discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity.”
- This means that schools would potentially be at risk of losing federal funding for free-and-reduced price meals for kids if they do not allow boys to play on girls teams. The National School Lunch Program (NSLP) feeds more than 29 million children in the United States each day.
- South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem says she will sue the Biden administration if they cut federal funding to states that don’t allow biological males to compete in girls sports.
- In February, Governor Noem passed a law requiring students to participate in sports based on their sex at birth.
BREAKING: Texas State Representative Bryan Slaton (R) announces he will file legislation to BAN drag shows in the presence of minors. pic.twitter.com/SOULBjra90
— Election Wizard 🇺🇸 (@ElectionWiz) June 6, 2022
- Just because on a single false statement charge that Durham used to establish all that groundwork, a DC jury nullified all the evidence and let Sussmann walk, does this also nullify the evidence that Durham now has on record with the court?
- It does not. Durham can still use all this evidence in ongoing cases.
- Let me count the ways.
- Durham established through an in camera review that Perkins Coie, Hillary for America, the DNC, Fusion GPS and other parties will make frivolous and unsubstantiated claims of attorney-client privilege in attempts to defy federal grand jury subpoenas. Any such claims these same litigants advance in future cases as they attempt to thwart subpoenas by making this same claim is not going to fly. It’s already established record they lie about this, and so future judges will be granting Durham any in camera reviews he requests.
- Durham established there was a coordinated joint venture between the DNC, HFA, Perkins Coie and Fusion GPS to create fake Trump/Russia collusion hoaxes that were then to be given to federal agencies to get the Trump campaign targeted for law enforcement and intelligence investigations. Once a successful handoff of a hoax was accomplished, the Clinton campaign would then orchestrate a media leaking campaign publicizing the fact that Trump and his associates were targets of federal investigations. Durham established all of this on the record.
- Durham established via sworn testimony that not only was Hillary Clinton aware her campaign was manufacturing fake Trump/Russia hoaxes, she gave her own personal approval to move ahead and give these hoaxes to the news media. She and her campaign left a social media record behind them after the hoaxes were given to the FBI, calling attention to the hoaxes and raising their visibility as a way to affect the 2016 presidential campaign.
- Durham established that private federal contractors were stealing classified/nonpublic data off of federal agency databases and using the stolen data to construct these hoaxes. And the Clinton campaign was paying for it all. The FEC even fined the Clinton campaign and the DNC for trying to hide the payments for the hoaxes by laundering the payments for the dirty tricks operation through their Perkins Coie law firm. [There’s been a fantastic new plot twist to this point #4, which I’ll be addressing in a minute!]
- As I’ve been saying for going on 5 years now, those who think the plan is to expose all of this so they can watch all the powerful people behind all this corruption skate away scott free do not understand the movie they are watching. You don’t expose this high level of criminal activity that involved massive national security breaches and the selling and buying of classified information **without** charging those involved in it.
Only thing more remarkable than DOJ not leaking the list is that no one in the media cares. Doesn’t that seem odd? pic.twitter.com/JEK4TErABB
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) June 4, 2022
- Elon Musk shares some things we may never see and the media doesn’t much care to ask.
- When a troll tried to prank Musk on this, the truth comes out:
Ah yes, Maxwell photobombing me at a @VanityFair Oscars party – you should them why they invited her.
The same people who push this photo say nothing about prominent people who actually went to his island a dozen times. Also very strange …
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) June 4, 2022
- Tesla Chief Executive Elon Musk threatened to withdraw his bid for Twitter, saying Monday the social media company was flouting its obligations to provide required data on fake accounts.
- Twitter has committed “a clear material breach” of its “obligations under the merger agreement and Mr. Musk reserves … his right not to consummate the transaction and his right to terminate the merger agreement,” according to a document filed with securities regulators.
Musk signed a contract with Twitter, remember twitter made certain representations to him, that bots made up less than 5% of twitter accounts
He has them now,
Did the board knowingly lie to Musk, they must prove this to Musk, if not they are in breach of contract,
From Elon's letter:
"…Twitter is transparently refusing to comply with its obligations under the merger agreement, which is causing further suspicion that the company is withholding the requested data due to concern for what Mr. Musk’s own analysis of that data will uncover."
— Hans Mahncke (@HansMahncke) June 6, 2022
- Gun stores in Canada have seen handguns fly off the shelves, with many selling out altogether after Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced gun control legislation freezing all pistol purchases.
- In what appears to be a seismic political misfire, Canadian gun stores have been reporting a massive surge in handgun sales after the country’s leftist prime minister, Justin Trudeau, announced that he would be implementing gun control laws totally freezing the import and sale of this class of firearm.
- Many shops in the country have now reportedly sold out of pistols entirely, despite extremely restrictive laws already in place in the country which can make the purchase of a handgun onerously difficult.
- According to a report by the AFP, every gun store owner who spoke to the agency openly derided Trudeau’s declaration that he would ban the sale of handguns, while also saying that they had all seen a massive surge in pistol sales since he made the announcement last week.
- North Korea fired eight short-range ballistic missiles towards the sea off its east coast on Sunday, likely its largest single test, a day after South Korea and the United States ended joint military drills.
- The bilateral exercises involved an American aircraft carrier for the first time in more than four years.
- South Korea’s Joint Chiefs of Staff said that at least eight missiles were fired from the Sunan area of the North Korean capital Pyongyang and they flow between 110 km-600 km (70-370 miles) at altitudes between 25 km to 90 km.
The media ran with a charge that the Florida Governor manipulated Covid data. A state Inspector General finds it wasn’t true.https://t.co/6vI7s3nfjX
— Wall Street Journal Opinion (@WSJopinion) June 4, 2022
Twitter doesn’t want you to see this or share it. https://t.co/ZTmoO4vo4D
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) June 5, 2022
- A cancer trial has reportedly become the first in the world to completely remove the disease in every patient, according to a study published Sunday in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- The study, titled “PD-1 Blockade in Mismatch Repair—Deficient, Locally Advanced Rectal Cancer” was conducted among 12 rectal cancer patients, all of which had a “clinical complete response,” according to the authors, led by Dr. Andrea Cercek of the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York City.
- Doctors have been unable to see any evidence of tumors among the patients when using magnetic resonance imaging, fludeoxyglucose F 18 injections, physical examinations, or via endoscopic evaluations, according to researchers.
- Furthermore, the patients continued to show no signs of cancer during follow-ups ranging from 6 to 25 months and have not had to undergo surgery or receive radiation and chemotherapy.
- “No adverse events of grade 3 or higher have been reported,” the authors noted.
TAKE A LISTEN
- Wow! Peter Navarro, our brilliant Harvard educated White House Trade Official who was by far the toughest advocate for Tariffs, Taxes & powerful Regulations on China, was just handcuffed, shackled, and put into prison because he didn’t obey the orders of the Unselect Committee of political THUGS, many of whom were involved with Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, the Mueller Report Scam and, of course, the now fully debunked RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA Con. They’ve gone CRAZY!!!
Scoop: Pelosi partisan rump 1/6 committee wants to destroy constitutional Electoral College and make it even easier to steal elections. https://t.co/bZ43ETimeK
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) June 6, 2022
- Ballots analyzed by the FBI for fingerprints. Envelopes of cash reportedly used to pay for ballots. Photo lineups used to identify suspects. Justice of the peace retaliated against.
- …so many things to say. Confirms all we’ve said, FBI fingerprints, cash, mules, everything
- …but WTF are they doing naming witnesses, AZ AG is going get someone killed
- ·More news, evidence, and indictments coming from Arizona.
- We have known for 18 months that the election fraud in Yuma County, AZ was a comprehensive ecosystem of cheating that when exposed would lead to arrests and jail time.
- Good news for AZ.
- This is critical as the picture that has unfolded in AZ gives us a blueprint financially and structurally to expose of communities all over the country that run the same organized crime structures.
- Great news for USA.
- Somebody else said this and it’s darn near perfect, couldn’t find the comment again but it’s like Enron auditing themselves but worse.
- Our government allows the same companies, who profit off us using their equipment in our elections, to establish their own “security” protocols, provide that “security” themselves, and then investigate any shenanigans allowing them to cover it up.
- This is just the equipment. Election theft is more than just machines. The entire system is broken.