Watch The X22 Report On Video
Fuel prices are now reaching $10 a gallon, the people are hitting the wall. [JY] says Biden has tried everything to lower fuel prices, so this won’t happen. The Green New Deal is not that green, it’s a smoke screen. Yellen says inflation is going to remain high, I thought the Fed was going to control it. The Fed started to price good in Bitcoin, Why? The [DS] is deploying all assets, they are on the defensive, they know that if they do not stop Trump it is over for them, they are pushing everything they have and if they can’t stop him, which they won’t they are pushing the new narratives and this is riots. Countermeasures are in place, optics are good and timing is everything. Everything the [DS] is doing will backfire on them.
$9.45/gal!! Thanks to Matthew for this pic of the Chevron in Mendocino, CA- the most expensive station in the country and the highest price we've recorded. It's over $3/gal higher than the California average and is a definite outlier. #gasprices pic.twitter.com/7AUuxDLCGI
— Patrick De Haan ⛽️📊 (@GasBuddyGuy) June 1, 2022
Just a reminder pic.twitter.com/ETKknvS2VG
— Robert Gee (@lakebyrd) June 6, 2022
Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen concedes Biden has no plan to lower gas prices: "the administration has done everything that they can."
Gas prices have more than DOUBLED since Biden took office. pic.twitter.com/5lFHIcqwQ1
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) June 7, 2022
- The Environmental Protection Agency earlier waived a limitation on ethanol in gasoline blends due to its association with leading to more smog at higher temperatures.
- But corn, despite being green, does not mean that burning it is ‘greener’ for the environment. Reuters reported on a U.S. Department of Energy and National Wildlife Federation joint study that showed that corn-based ethanol is “likely a much bigger contributor to global warming than straight gasoline.”
- “The research, which was funded in part by the National Wildlife Federation and U.S. Department of Energy, found that ethanol is likely at least 24% more carbon-intensive than gasoline due to emissions resulting from land use changes to grow corn, along with processing and combustion,” the report noted.
- The study explained why ethanol production is more harmful for the environment than burning fossil fuels. It boils down to energy density and land usage.
- [WHITE HOUSE] – Today, President Biden is authorizing the use of the Defense Production Act (DPA) to accelerate domestic production of clean energy technologies – unlocking new powers to meet this moment. Specifically, the President is authorizing the Department of Energy to use the DPA to rapidly expand American manufacturing of five critical clean energy technologies:
- Solar panel parts like photovoltaic modules and module components;
- Building insulation;
- Heat pumps, which heat and cool buildings super efficiently;
- Equipment for making and using clean electricity-generated fuels, including electrolyzers, fuel cells, and related platinum group metals; and
- Critical power grid infrastructure like transformers.
- Obviously, this massive shift in the governmental takeover of energy development is part of facilitating the aforementioned “Green New Deal.” The approach follows a pattern that is transparent for those who are capable of accepting things as they are, not as we would wish them to be.
- Joe Biden shut down domestic energy development, cancelled pipelines, cancelled leases, retracted the ability to drill in ANWAR (Alaska), and triggered massive new regulatory approaches from the Commerce, Interior and Energy departments. The resulting increases in oil, natural gas, gasoline, electricity and energy costs overall – which became fuel on the furnace of inflation, have now created the energy crisis that Joe Biden is declaring a national emergency to solve.
- The untold story about “green energy” is that it can’t possibly be scaled up to provide anywhere near the energy to replace fossil fuels. (Unless we are headed back to the stone ages, which is what some of the “de-growth” advocates favor).
- Right now, the United States gets about 70% of its energy from fossil fuels. To go to zero over the next 20 years would be economically catastrophic and cost tens of millions of jobs.
- According to the Foreign Policy analysis, moving to a “carbon-free” energy future “requires massive amounts of energy, not to mention the extraction of minerals and metals at great environmental and social costs.”
- Here are some of the numbers. Going all-in on batteries, solar and wind would require:
— 34 million metric tons of copper
— 40 million tons of lead
— 50 million tons of zinc
— 162 million tons of aluminum
— 4.8 billion tons of iron
- Those tens of millions of windmills, solar panels and electric batteries for cars and trucks aren’t exactly biodegradable. So, we will have the most prominent energy graveyard with toxic pollutants that will be 100 times larger than any nuclear waste storage. And yet, the Left is worried about plastic straws!
- Then, the land space is needed for the windmills and solar panels. Bloomberg reports that getting to zero carbon by 2050 would require a land area equal to five South Dakotas “to develop enough clean power to run all the electric vehicles, factories, and more.”
- In other words, the liberals are calling for a full-scale industrialization of America’s wilderness and landscape.
- The American public deserves to see Paul Pelosi’s mugshot after he was arrested for drunk driving in Napa County.
- Nancy Pelosi’s husband, Paul Pelosi was arrested in Napa County for driving under the influence of alcohol on May 28.
- Paul Pelosi, 82, was arrested and booked into jail on two counts just before midnight.
- It was also revealed that Paul Pelosi caused a car accident that night.
- Pelosi’s spokesman Drew Hammill released a statement on reports of Paul Pelosi’s arrest: “The Speaker will not be commenting on this private matter which occurred while she was on the East Coast.”
- It isn’t a private matter. It is very public and the American people deserve to see Paul Pelosi’s booking photos.
- Another Clinton advisor is dead.
- Mark Middleton, Bill Clinton’s special advisor from Little Rock, Arkansas who connected the former president to deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein died at the age of 59 in early May.
- At first, no details of Middleton’s death were disclosed, however, the case was blown wide open after a FOIA request by Radar Online revealed the former advisor was found hanging from a tree with a shotgun blast to his chest.
- Mr. Middleton was found hanging from a tree with a shotgun blast to his chest and an extension cord wrapped around his neck 30 miles from his Arkansas ranch.
- The investigation into the so-called ‘suicide’ was reopened after Middleton was found dead on an 1,100 acre Perryville farm linked to Bill Clinton.
- Middleton’s family is now fighting to block the release of files detailing the grisly death scene.
- Kyle Rittenhouse, who was widely smeared in the media for his armed altercation at the Kenosha, Wisconsin riots in 2020, has taken on the attorneys who led Nicholas Sandmann to victory.
- Rittenhouse and his lawyer Todd McMurtry announced big news that should be sending chills down the spines of media personalities and celebrities who allegedly defamed him.
- “Well, we are going to make the media pay for what they did to me,” Rittenhouse said. “They made it hard for me to live a normal life. I can’t go out into public. I can’t go to the store. It’s hard for me to go anywhere without security. Doing basic things like taking my dog to the dog park is difficult. So, they made it really difficult to be normal and they affected future job opportunities to me. I don’t think I will ever be able to work or get a job because I am afraid that employers may not hire me.”
- “I think that is entirely fair, because of the lies repeated for over a year by the tech platforms that are not journalists,” Carlson remarked. “They are soldiers in some sort of weird partisan war they are fighting. So what are you doing to rectify this?”
- “Well, we are going to be taking them to court,” Rittenhouse said before his lawyer weighed in.
/2 "Musk believes the company is actively resisting and thwarting his information rights […]"
It's not just @elonmusk that thinks Twitter is resisting transparency on its data. Every person with intellectual honesty can see that Twitter has an improper behavior
— Andrea Stroppa (@Andst7) June 6, 2022
/4 Some commentators forget that Twitter declares estimates on fake, spam, and bots on its SEC filings. It is an 🔔 when a public company refuses to provide clarification about its key data and rejects any independent audit
— Andrea Stroppa (@Andst7) June 6, 2022
If Twitter has underreported it’s number of fake bot accounts these numbers might have negatively impacted Texas consumers and businesses.
We need more information — that’s why I’ve launched an investigation to get the answers we need. https://t.co/tqSFExwOh9
— Attorney General Ken Paxton (@KenPaxtonTX) June 6, 2022
- Beyond improving police response and ensuring basic security measures like locking doors during school hours are followed, there is one additional measure that can be installed to enhance school safety.
- It is, however, controversial: Permitting teachers and school resource officers on school grounds to be armed. While many parents who support gun control measures would shudder at the thought of allowing armed teachers at the schools their little ones attend, there is surprising evidence that suggests it may be a simple, powerful solution.
- A 2019 study conducted by gun violence expert John Lott Jr. shows there wasn’t one school where a teacher was armed that had a non-suicidal gun violence incident during school hours.
- “After the Columbine school shooting 20 years ago, one of the more significant changes in how we protect students has been the advance of legislation that allows teachers to carry guns at schools, the study notes. “There are two obvious questions: Does letting teachers carry create dangers? Might they deter attackers? Twenty states currently allow teachers and staff to carry guns to varying degrees on school property, so we don’t need to guess how the policy would work.”
- “There has yet to be a single case of someone being wounded or killed from a shooting, let alone a mass public shooting, between 6 AM and midnight at a school that lets teachers carry guns,” the study continues.
- As of January 1, 2020, 28 states allow schools to arm teachers or staff in at least some cases or as part of a specific program.* (See list below)
- Education Week, which tracks school shootings, reports that “there have been 119 school shootings in which at least one person was killed or injured since 2018.”
- While there are states that are now moving to implement stricter gun control laws in the aftermath of Uvalde — namely, Colorado, Connecticut, New York, and California — there are nearly as many states seeking to arm qualified teachers: Florida, Louisiana, and Ohio. Each list can be expected to grow in the weeks and months ahead.
this new picture of him nude and holding a handgun didn’t get any play in the national news until YESTERDAY.
WHY is that, do you suppose?
If you don’t think this nude picture of the Resident’s son naked and holding what has to be an illegally possessed handgun was held back to be dropped right now at this very time just as the [DS]/JB and the Democrats start their big push for Gun Control and stripping of 2nd Amendment rights, you don’t understand what you’ve been watching.
WHY is it only going viral now?
- Today Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez-Obrador announced he will not attend Joe Biden’s Latin-America summit.
- AMLO joins the leaders of Bolivia, Guatemala, Honduras and the tiny Caribbean state of St. Vincent in refusing to attend the summit because Cuba, Venezuela and Nicaragua were blocked from attending by the Biden administration.
- So far this year alone has seen North Korea launch at least 18 rounds of missiles, which included its first intercontinental ballistic missile tests since 2017, in significant timing given also the world’s attention has been focused on the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
- On Monday for the first time this year, the US and South Korea “answered” Pyongyang’s latest Sunday launches of eight missiles by firing precisely eight missiles of their own. Sunday’s launches were the biggest single-day testing event all year. On Tuesday US and South Korean forces have continued a ‘show of force’ by flying dozens of fighter jets over waters off the Korean Peninsula.
- “The United States and Japan conducted a separate drill involving six aircraft — four Japanese F-15 fighters and two American F-16s —
Blind-eye NK [nuke build]
HRC  WWIII [death & weapons real/WAR FAKE & CONTROLLED][population growth control/pocket billions]KILL economy [starve/need/enslave]
Ban sale of firearms (2nd amen removal)
Install ‘on team’ SC justices> legal win(s) across spectrum of challengers (AS 187)
Removal of electoral college [pop vote ^easier manipulation/illegal votes/Soros machines]Q
- On Monday, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) upgraded the monkeypox alert to level 2, advising travelers to practice extended precautions, including wearing a mask.
- Dr. Jennifer McQuiston, a CDC official previously said, “This is not COVID.” McQuiston told reporters last week that, “Respiratory spread is not the predominant worry. It is contact and intimate contact in the current outbreak setting and population.”
- The guidance regarding mask-wearing is no longer present on the CDC website as of June 7, while the rest of the guidance for travelers remains in place.
- The US government forced Americans to wear masks for the past two years. Now we know that masks don’t work and actually are harmful.
- The National Pulse reported on the results of a recent mask mandate study:
The observational study – “The Foegen Effect: A Mechanism by Which Facemasks Contribute to the COVID-19 Case Fatality Rate” – was published in Medicine in February 2022, authored by German doctor Zacharias Fögen.
The paper analyzed “whether mandatory mask use influenced the case fatality rate in Kansas” during the time period of August 1st, 2020 to October 15th. Kansas was used for comparison because the state allowed each of its 105 counties to decide whether or not to implement mask mandates, with 81 counties deciding against the measure.
“The most important finding from this study is that contrary to the accepted thought that fewer people are dying because infection rates are reduced by masks, this was not the case,” summarized the paper.
“Results from this study strongly suggest that mask mandates actually caused about 1.5 times the number of deaths or ∼50% more deaths compared to no mask mandates.”
- An Australian airport has launched legal action to fight ‘appalling’ mask rules still in place inside their facilities as they are no longer required in other settings.
- Canberra Airport CEO Stephen Byron said on Tuesday the mask rule was ‘discrimination’ and has no public health basis in fighting Covid.
- ‘We’re not (seeking) damages, it’s just to make it clear that this is illegal and it is beyond the Human Rights Act.
- ‘It is a discrimination with no legal basis, there’s no health basis, there’s no data or evidence that requires this, everyone knows and agree (with) that.’
- The mask rules is no longer in place in cafes, bars, pubs, gyms, cinemas or retail settings but it is still enforced Australia-wide on all aircraft and inside all airports.
- Source: unitynewsnetwork.co.uk
Over 870 pedophiles and grooming gangs will NOT be charged with child rape in the UK when they have apologised to the rape victims.
They also won't have a criminal record.
This is called ‘Community Resolution' – a new police program.@DaveAtherton20 @AkkadSecretary @_LivesMatter pic.twitter.com/MDywI4XKhS
— Danvow (@DanVoWMedia) June 6, 2022
- A former Senior Technical Adviser to the House Democrats’ partisan Jan. 6 committee has some bad news for CNN audience members expecting its hearings will lead to Donald Trump’s arrest. Watch: The former top adviser admitted ahead of Thursday’s ‘blockbuster’ primetime hearings there was no ‘smoking gun’ that Donald Trump planned the Capitol Riot. In fact, Riggleman confessed there was no direct evidence showing the riot was a premeditated attack.
January 6th has failed to obtain a “smoking gun” proving top-down organization of the Capitol riot, despite taking more than 1,000 depositions and subpoenaing more than 140,000 documents.
- On Monday the corrupt Department of Justice announced new made-up charges against Enrique Tarrio and four others.
- Tarrio and four other Proud Boys were charged with “seditious conspiracy” for their actions on January 6.
- That’s a new one.
- Tarrio did not enter the US Capitol and was not even in town that day!
- Law and Crime reported:
Tarrio was the national chairman of the Proud Boys through at least Jan. 6, the DOJ says.
The seditious conspiracy charge carries a potential prison sentence of up to 20 years upon conviction.
“On Jan. 6, 2021, the defendants directed, mobilized, and led members of the crowd onto the Capitol grounds and into the Capitol, leading to dismantling of metal barricades, destruction of property, breaching of the Capitol building, and assaults on law enforcement,” the Department of Justice said Monday in a press release Monday. “During and after the attack, Tarrio and his co-defendants claimed credit for what had happened on social media and in an encrypted chat room.”
What happen to Ray Epps.?
There’s no new explosive evidence against the Proud Boys in new indictment. DC US atty (Biden campaign advisor) deliberately timed the charges to coincide with J6 House hearing.
This isn’t about January 6 or even new election law. This is to build public support to indict Trump: pic.twitter.com/eYkM3f9fRZ
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) June 7, 2022
Lets go back to last year
- Enrique Tarrio, the leader of the Proud Boys extremist group, has a past as an informer for federal and local law enforcement, repeatedly working undercover for investigators after he was arrested in 2012, according to a former prosecutor and a transcript of a 2014 federal court proceeding obtained by Reuters.
Democrats on the January 6th Committee want to abolish the Electoral College.
They’ve hired an ABC documentarian to produce their hearings.
They sent a fundraiser letter to someone they subpoenaed.
It’s all politics. https://t.co/kSCohIooro
— Rep. Jim Jordan (@Jim_Jordan) June 7, 2022
- Their goal is to convince Americans that what happened on Jan. 6, 2021, was truly an “insurrection” comparable to the Civil War, rather than merely a disorganized and ultimately pointless riot involving a relatively small fraction of the people who had gathered in Washington to protest the 2020 election results. But it’s not only that. With their tall tale about insurrection, the Democrats and their two turncoat Republican collaborators Reps. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) and Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.) are trying to sell the country a conspiracy theory with broader implications.
- The only reason for the committee’s work is to get an early start on re-litigating the 2024 election even before it happens by claiming that Trump and Republicans are plotting to steal it, in much the same manner as it is blaming them for the mythical insurrection. The legal case for criminalizing the act of questioning the 2020 results is nonexistent, but that won’t deter those who are determined to sell the country on the legitimacy of a political witch hunt.
- The Jan. 6 Committee television show will be, like the Russia collusion hoax before it, itself an illegitimate attempt to sidestep the democratic process and ensure that Trump and other Republicans will be sufficiently hobbled by unfair charges so as to alter the outcome in 2024.
The problem with the January 6 Committee hearings is that “2000 Mules” has blown up their underlying premise. The “big lie” turns out to be a documented truth. The 2020 election was demonstrably stolen by the Democrats. Patriots came to DC on January 6 to complain about that!
— Dinesh D'Souza (@DineshDSouza) June 6, 2022
- Steve Bannon subpoenaed Pelosi and 15 lawmakers and staffers last week as he prepares for trial next month,
- Lawyers for the lawmakers and staffers can move to quash the subpoenas.
- CNN reported:
- The Supreme Court added to its calendar on Monday another day it will issue opinions on Wednesday, June 8, 2022
- Nine justices have 30 opinions left to release in the final weeks of their term
- June is usually hectic at the Supreme Court, but more so this year as the nine justices reshape social issues – like abortion and gun rights
- Supreme Court is also scrambling to salvage the federal Judicial Branch’s legitimacy after the leak last month showing a Roe v. Wade overturn
- Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre released a statement slamming a Louisiana law that would increase criminal consequences for abortion providers
- ‘The Louisiana legislature has taken the latest step in a growing attack against the fundamental freedoms of Americans,’ she wrote
- The law would increase prison maximums from five years to 10 and the fines from a range of $5,000 – $50,000 to between $10,000 – $100,000
- The law would go into effect if Roe v. Wade is overturned and punishes abortion providers and not the mother seeking to terminate her pregnancy
- the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) issued a bulletin warning of a “heightened threat environment” over the next several months, stating they will monitor the risk of domestic terrorism within the U.S. to promote acts of violence.
- “The United States remains in a heightened threat environment, as noted in the previous Bulletin, and several recent attacks have highlighted the dynamic and complex nature of the threat environment,” DHS said in the bulletin from the National Terrorism Advisory System (NTAS).
- “In the coming months, we expect the threat environment to become more dynamic as several high-profile events could be exploited to justify acts of violence against a range of possible targets,” said DHS.
- DHS noted potential targets of such violent acts, including “public gatherings, faith-based institutions, schools, racial and religious minorities, government facilities and personnel, U.S. critical infrastructure, the media, and perceived ideological opponents.”
- We’ve said this over and over.
- The war reignited by 2000 Mules is raging.
- We either stand side by side and fight the evil of our enemies, or we perish.
- I may or may not agree with every thought, post, video or meme, but if people are willing to fight for freedom I’ll be in the fight.
- Killing our own over disagreements ensures pain, suffering and loss.
- We all have a choice to step over Col. Travis’ line in the sand.
- I have stepped over that line. This is my Alamo.
- For freedom
Good Morning !
Newly Revised Top Issues Rundown For Readers
Clip-N-Save and – please retweet? pic.twitter.com/xxkMVEvgbf
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) June 7, 2022