Watch The X22 Report On Video
The country is moving right into a recession, GDP shrank and the next quarter looks even worse. The corrupt politicians are trying to control the fallout by handing out money, this plan failed before it can even get started, this will add to the problem. The Fed says the quiet part out loud. The [DS] took the bait and completely destroyed themselves. They put a witness on the stand that was fed false info and it was debunked in a matter of minutes. Was this a trap? Was Cassidy the bait to destroy the J6 fake show. The patriots are in control and the next phase of the plan is coming online, [GM] was just the beginning, Trump, Kash, Nunes all hint to where this is all going, Rachel Chandler.
- The US GDP shrank by 1.6% in the first quarter of 2022 and the second quarter doesn’t look any better.
- Market Watch reported moments ago:
Consumer spending wasn’t nearly as strong in the first quarter as it previously looked, though.
- Leading economists are warning that a deal by California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) and Democrats in the state legislature to send checks to residents to help deal with the high cost of fuel and other high prices could make inflation even worse.
- the deal, which was struck would send up to $1,050 in rebates to residents in the state whose average gas price is the highest in the nation. It is the third such stimulus payment by California in the past two years.
As the Sacramento Bee reported, however, sending more money to consumers could simply make the inflation far worse:
The “inflation relief” package championed by Gov. Gavin Newsom and Democratic legislative leaders could have the opposite effect, pushing inflation — now at its higher level in 40 years — even higher, top economists say.
“One-off tax holidays or rebates which put more money in people’s pockets without doing anything to boost supply are inflationary,” said Jared Walczak, vice president of state projects at the Tax Foundation, a Washington-based research group.
- Bed Bath & Beyond in January 2021 announced they would no longer carry MyPillow products after the Founder and CEO Mike Lindell challenged the results of the fraudulent 2020 presidential election.
- Bed Bath & Beyond is turning off air conditioning in its stores to save money as sales drop.
IT’S OFFICIAL: Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer informs the White House his retirement will be official Thursday at noon: “It has been my great honor to participate as a judge in the effort to maintain our Constitution and the Rule of Law.” pic.twitter.com/4uCkdOmXhZ
— Ed O'Keefe (@edokeefe) June 29, 2022
Judge Jackson should have been sworn in months ago when she was confirmed. https://t.co/SqpDsjcbN2
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) June 29, 2022
Clarence Thomas has now taken control, he is the actual leader of SCOTUS
John Roberts has been pushed to the side
Justice Thomas has just begun to return the country back to the rule of law.
- Senator Elizabeth Warren has suggested that the Biden administration put abortion tents on federal land in banned states.
- Warren told Washington Post reporter Caroline Kitchener about her bizarre idea.
- “I just spoke with [Warren], who suggested the Biden administration establish Planned Parenthood outposts on the edges of national parks,” Kitchener tweeted on Monday.
- The reporter quoted Warren saying, “they could put up tents, have trained personnel — and be there to help people who need it.”
- “It’s time to declare a medical emergency,” Warren reportedly continued.
- Using taxpayer funds for abortions, other than in cases of rape, incest, or to save the life of the mother, is banned under the Hyde Amendment.
- The grand jury will investigate parents and guardians of “unaccompanied alien children” who have conspired with transnational criminal organizations (TCOs) to smuggle and endanger their children.
- It will also investigate organizations who are directly or indirectly working with TCOs to traffic illegal children into the country.
- The order includes a host of other offenses it would investigate including crimes involving narcotics, bribery, computer-related crimes, fraud, and money laundering.
- The Supreme Court order said a statewide grand jury will be promptly impaneled for twelve months to investigate.
What is a honeypot?
How could this be applied?
WHO HAS ALL OF THE INFORMATION?
No Such Agency.
Chandler drops: qanon.pub/?q=chandler
@Kash coincidentally has 3 firecrackers here.
Is Ray Chandler news about to break? #WTM
- California will become the first state to offer free health care to illegal aliens, following a budget deal by Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) and Democrats in the legislature that will cover Medi-Cal for all residents, regardless of immigration status.
- During the 2020 presidential campaign, almost every Democratic Party candidate promised to make health care free for illegal aliens, dismissing concerns that it would create a further incentive for migrants to come to the U.S. unlawfully.
- The California state legislature is considering a bill that would require websites and apps to authenticate the age of every user before allowing them access, a move that lawmakers say is aimed at protecting children, but would in effect end online anonymity in the state.
- The bill, AB2273, is known as The California Age-Appropriate Design Code Act, and has alarmed privacy advocates, who in addition to pointing out its threats to adult online anonymity, also highlight its potential to end casual browsing of the web.
- Via the Register:
“First, the bill pretextually claims to protect children, but it will change the Internet for everyone,” said Eric Goldman, Santa Clara University School of Law professor, in a blog post. “In order to determine who is a child, websites and apps will have to authenticate the age of ALL consumers before they can use the service. No one wants this.”
the scope of the bill reaches beyond children’s privacy and implicates consumer protection and content moderation. He thus considers the bill “a trojan horse for comprehensive regulation of Internet services” and would turn the California Privacy Protection Agency (CPPA) into a general internet regulation agency.
- Republican FCC Commissioner Brendan Carr has called on Apple and Google to ban the popular Chinese-owned video sharing app TikTok from their app marketplaces, arguing that it is sending sensitive user data on American citizens to Beijing.
- Carr, who is one of the most vocal opponents of Big Tech censorship on the FCC, nonetheless thinks that the threat of TikTok is great enough to warrant an app store level block.
- “TikTok is not just another video app,” said Carr in a Twitter thread. “That’s the sheep’s clothing.”
- “It harvests swaths of sensitive data that new reports show are being accessed in Beijing. I’ve called on Apple & Google to remove TikTok from their app stores for its pattern of surreptitious data practices.”
- “TikTok doesn’t just see its users dance videos. It collects search and browsing histories, keystroke patterns, biometric identifiers, draft messages and metadata, plus it has collected the text, images, and videos that are stored on a device’s clipboard.”
- The order comes after the Trump administration’s failed attempted to ban TikTok and force its parent company to sell the app.
- It is not unreasonable to conclude that surgical and cloth masks, used as they currently are being used (without other forms of PPE protection), have no impact on controlling the transmission of Covid-19 virus. Current evidence implies that face masks can be actually harmful. The body of evidence indicates that face masks are largely ineffective.
- (n=167 studies and pieces of evidence), comprised of comparative effectiveness research as well as related evidence and high-level reporting. To date, the evidence has been stable and clear that masks do not work to control the virus and they can be harmful and especially to children.
- Table 1: The evidence on COVID-19 face masks and mask mandates and harms
- West Hollywood’s city council voted to defund their sheriff’s department even though crime has jumped by an estimated 137% in the liberal city.
- The narrowly passed vote, 3-2, will reduce the department’s officers from 60 to 56 in the coming year.
- The reallocated fund will be used to pay for unarmed “security ambassadors” under a scheme called Block By Block, and to help fund a Russian art festival.
- Lauren Meister, Democratic mayor of West Hollywood, voted against the plan. She called it illogical in light of the city’s surge in crime.
- “I’m not going to vote for the budget if we cut the sheriff’s (funds),” Meister told local news site WeHoville.com.
- “First of all, nobody has the gun problem that we have in this country. You can’t expect us to have a public safety team where most of the people aren’t armed in order to defend our citizens,” she said.
- The Supreme Court ruled Tuesday to restore Republican-drawn lines in Louisiana ahead of the midterms as Democrats pushed to create a second black-majority district.
The court issued an order that restored a congressional voting map that a federal judge said, disenfranchised black voters. Justices Stephen Breyer, Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan would have denied the application for stay.
- Either J6 committee witness Cassidy Hutchinson is currently working for Donald Trump in a weird effort to make the J6 committee look absolutely silly, or Cassidy Hutchinson is the latest Jussie Smollett or Christine Blasey-Ford. Ms. Hutchinson’s testimony was so outlandish only the most intellectually deficient left-wing loons could or would believe it.
- Ms. Hutchinson claimed she heard a story from some unknown person that President Trump was so insistent on traveling to the Capitol building on January 6, 2021, that he assaulted his secret service detail and grabbed the steering wheel on the presidential limousine. She heard it from someone, who heard it from someone, and so Ms. Hutchinson was pushed in front of the J6 cameras to proclaim it.
- The claim is so silly, it was impossible to believe. Yet the congressional committee media ran with it, and the media promoted the story, because Trump.
- Within minutes of Cassidy Hutchinson’s unsubstantiated claims, the secret service was refuting it. Even NBC White House correspondent Peter Alexander was forced to refute it. “A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted, and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel.” he tweeted. Whoops.
- Former Trump White House lawyer Eric Herschmann delivered a damaging blow to Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony against former President Donald Trump on Tuesday as he claims that he wrote the handwritten note that Hutchinson told the January 6 House select committee that she wrote.
- The note that Hutchinson claims that she wrote stated, “Anyone who entered the Capitol without proper authority should leave immediately.”
- “Herschmann is claiming that a handwritten note regarding a potential statement for then-President Donald Trump to release during the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol was written by him during a meeting at the White House that afternoon, and not by White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson,” “At Tuesday’s Jan. 6 committee hearing, Rep. Liz Cheney displayed a handwritten note which Hutchinson testified she wrote after Trump chief of staff Mark Meadows handed her a note card and pen to take his dictation.”
UPDATE: A Secret Service official familiar with the matter told CNN that Tony Ornato denies telling Cassidy Hutchinson that the former president grabbed the steering wheel or an agent on his detail.
— Shimon Prokupecz (@ShimonPro) June 29, 2022
US Secret Service Agents are prepared to testify under oath that Trump did not grab the steering wheel of the presidential SUV, contradicting Cassidy Hutchinson’s story.
to at least confirm claims about rifles or dispute her description of what happened in the president’s vehicle. These reporters have access to all sorts of records and sources to contradict her testimony—which is the JOB of a journalist.
Trump was right about the media.
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) June 28, 2022
The media just went a long with it, look at the different stories, they are trying to convince the public that this was a bombshell and it backfired on them and now the fake news looks even worse than before, the J6 committee just destroyed themselves.
If questioner (Cheney) wants to appear fair to jury (American people), it probably is not a good idea to get caught on camera hugging the witness…see below from @Politico;already people have very strong feelings – both ways – about this hearing and pics like this don’t help; pic.twitter.com/lbdkMtzT4y
— Greta Van Susteren (@greta) June 29, 2022
All those words and no mention of the statute Trump would be charged under.
Why the omission? Because the statute hurts your argument.
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) June 29, 2022
- The New York Times and Washington Post failed to even mention that today’s Unselect witness lost all credibility when she got caught in a ridiculous lie. Our Country has lost all confidence in the media and our elections. Sad!
Who has control?
Who was surprised?
Who will be surprised?
Use your logic.
Can emotions be used to influence decisions?
How do you control emotion?
How do you insert a plant?
Can emotions be used to insert a plant?
Who is Cassidy Hutchinson?
Trust the plan.