Watch The X22 Report On Video
Trump was right again, the Germans are panicking and now they are firing up the coal plants, interesting what happened to solar power and wind power? Americans are panicking that inflation will eat their savings away. The Fed admits the debt is unsustainable, shifts the blame. The [DS] continues to lose. Trump and the patriots are dismantling their system they setup. Each piece is being removed and the [DS] infiltration is being exposed. The destruction of the old guard is in process. The darkness is falling and the enemy is now exposed. The [DS] is going to try to fight back, they will use violence and fear but this will not work. The people are now with them, they are awake and they see through their false agendas.
2022: Germany declares an energy crisis as Russia cuts off gas.
- t he German parliament is being called into emergency session to re-write climate laws allowing coal-fired electricity power plants to be brought back on-line. Essentially, years of German renewable energy investments and initiatives are now being reversed in order to maintain the commitment to NATO sanctions against Russia.
- You can read the full translated remarks HERE. Some of the more stunning excerpts are below.
- GERMANY – Minister Robert Habeck […] “The situation on the gas market has deteriorated in recent days. The missing quantities can still be replaced, and the gas storage tanks are still being filled, albeit at high prices. Security of supply is currently guaranteed. But the situation is serious. We are therefore further strengthening precautions and taking additional measures to reduce gas consumption.
- As costs of home ownership rise, millions of Americans have been pushed out of the housing market, according to Harvard University’s annual State of the Nation’s Housing Report released Wednesday.
- At today’s home prices, a first-time buyer would have had to shell out $27,400 (7 percent of the sales price) as a down-payment in April on a median-priced home, said the report. This rules out 92 percent of renters, who only have a median of $1,500 in savings. If the downpayment is halved to 3.5 percent, the monthly mortgage payment on a median-priced home would be $2,020.
- Bloomberg cites a New York City Department of Housing Preservation and Development report that found only 23% of full-time workers in the city can afford median rent.
- The city’s report used the median asking rent of $2.75k for vacant and available units in 2021, and 2020 salary data showed that only 23% of full-time workers in New York made over $100k.
- The rise in everyday living expenses due to inflation throughout the country has forced Americans to reassess their household budgets.
- Inflation in May hit a 40-year historic high, forcing the Federal Reserve to boost interest rates in order to slow down the economy to control prices.
- The consumer price index rose by 8.6 percent in May, according to the June 14 U.S Bureau of Labor Statistics report.
- Some 63 percent of U.S. households have recently cut back on consumer spending, while 57 percent spent less on groceries, and 44 percent are reducing gas expenditures, according to a study from Breeze.
- About 35 percent are making fewer debt payments, which can put people even further into debt.
- About 58 percent of the 1,025 Americans surveyed are uncomfortable with the amount of money they have in their savings, up from 48 percent in July 2021 and up from 44 percent two years ago.
- Eroding Comfort Levels
- “The percentage of Americans who are comfortable with their emergency savings has gone from 54 percent to 42 percent in the past two years, while those [feeling] uncomfortable has jumped from 44 percent to a majority 58 percent,” says Greg McBride, CFA,
- On Thursday, Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell said that U.S. government debt is on an “unsustainable path,” warning that a recession is possible as inflation soars and the U.S. economy is shrinking.
- Powell’s remarks were part of his testimony before the House Financial Services Committee during the second day of appearances on Capitol Hill.
- “The U.S. is on an unsustainable fiscal path, meaning the debt is growing faster than the economy,” said Powell. “By definition, that is unsustainable.”
- After weeks of public outcry, Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, has finally been charged after his DUI arrest.
- “A press release from the district attorney’s office states that Paul Pelosi had a blood alcohol content level of .082% after the crash, and said the blood sample was taken at 12:32 a.m., which was two hours after the collision occurred at 10:17 p.m,” the report added.
More information came via the NAPA County District Attorney’s Office.
- The man with the nuclear codes:
Female athletes from all over the nation protested against transgender athletes competing in women’s sports.
— The Epoch Times (@EpochTimes) June 24, 2022
- The State of Missouri becames the first state to seize on the Supreme Court decision overturning Roe v. Wade and has officially banned abortion in the state.
- “Nearly all abortion is now banned in Missouri following the U.S. Supreme Court decision Friday ending the federal right to the procedure that marks the culmination of a decades-long campaign by Missouri abortion opponents to restrict – and one day eliminate – the lawful ability to end a pregnancy,” The Kansas City Star reported.
- Many states have ‘trigger bans’ – meaning abortion becomes illegal once Roe v Wade is overturned.
- 26 states total will likely ban abortion or have a near ban via the Guttmacher Institute:
- Alabama—Pre-Roe ban, Near-total ban, State constitution bars protection
- Arizona—Pre-Roe ban
- Arkansas—Pre-Roe ban, Trigger ban, Near-total ban
- Georgia—Six-week ban
- Idaho—Trigger ban, Six-week ban
- Iowa—Six-week ban
- Kentucky—Trigger ban, Six-week ban
- Louisiana—Trigger ban, Near-total ban, Six-week ban, State constitution bars protection
- Michigan—Pre-Roe ban
- Mississippi—Pre-Roe ban, Trigger ban, Six-week ban
- Missouri—Trigger ban, Eight-week ban
- North Dakota—Trigger ban, Six-week ban
- Ohio—Six-week ban
- Oklahoma—Pre-Roe ban, Trigger ban (effective November 1, 2021), Near-total ban, Six-week ban
- South Carolina—Six-week ban
- South Dakota—Trigger ban
- Tennessee—Trigger ban, Six-week ban, State constitution bars protection
- Texas—Pre-Roe ban, Trigger ban, Six-week ban
- Utah—Trigger ban, Near-total ban
- West Virginia—Pre-Roe ban, State constitution bars protection
- Wisconsin—Pre-Roe ban
- Wyoming—Trigger ban
States Likely to Ban Abortion
An additional four states have political composition, history and other indicators—such as recent actions to limit access to abortion—that show they are likely to ban abortion as soon as possible without federal protections in place.
Florida—In 2021, the state legislature attempted to ban abortion at 20 weeks of pregnancy and an effort to adopt a Texas-style six-week ban was publicized. In April 2022, a 15-week abortion ban was enacted that is scheduled to go into effect in July.
Indiana—In the past decade, the legislature has enacted 55 abortion restrictions and bans, paving the way for a comprehensive ban.
Montana—For the first time in nearly a decade, new abortion restrictions were enacted in 2021, including restrictions on medication abortion and abortion at 20 weeks of pregnancy. (These restrictions currently cannot be enforced due to a court order.)
Nebraska—Although not one of the most prolific states on enacting abortion restrictions, it was the first to adopt a 22-week ban (in 2010), and in 2020, enacted a ban on the standard method for abortion after 15 weeks.
And just like that, the Left claims to know what a woman is again.
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) June 24, 2022
Precisely. Roe was utterly and completely made up by a very liberal court out of whole cloth. In contrast the #2A is an EXPRESSIVELY inherent protected right in our Bill of Rights. https://t.co/MGszHgI492
— Constitutionalist Smarmed&Dangerous™️ 🐊 (@SmarmedD) June 24, 2022
- “There’s no point in saying good morning, because it certainly is not one,” Pelosi said. “This morning, the radical Supreme Court is eviscerating American rights and endangering their health and safety. But the Congress will continue to act to overcome this extremism and protect the American people.”
BREAKING: Rep. Maxine Waters says "to hell with the Supreme Court, we will defy them!"pic.twitter.com/XMYvgbpEHR
— Election Wizard 🇺🇸 (@ElectionWiz) June 24, 2022
Hello I would like to report an insurrection from a leader of a political party https://t.co/U900uB3Hps
— Mollie (@MZHemingway) June 24, 2022
So what did the SC do, the states will decide. So all the liberals states will allow abortions
An internal document obtained by Newsweek outlines intelligence shared by the Department of Homeland Security with the Catholic Church of a planned “Night of Rage,” targeting churches and pregnancy centers over their opposition to abortion rights. The document sheds light on how law enforcement and the church are bracing for backlash after a leaked opinion showed the Supreme Court preparing to rescind federal abortion rights.
BREAKING: The Department of Homeland Security is communicating with Catholic Churches and pregnancy centers, telling them to be prepared for a "Night of Rage" by pro-abortion groups pledging "extreme violence" the night of the Dobbs decision.
— Lila Rose (@LilaGraceRose) June 23, 2022
On way to the court pic.twitter.com/XrE9ExAzhm
— Manu Raju (@mkraju) June 24, 2022
President Biden has a Constitutional duty to keep Americans safe—he must direct the Justice Department to deter and prevent violence against Supreme Court Justices, churches, and pro-life pregnancy centers. Now. Before it's too late.
— Kevin McCarthy (@GOPLeader) June 24, 2022
DOJ does not issue statements like these disagreeing with Supreme Court rulings. It doesn’t happen. It has no lawful basis.
This can only be seen as a direct threat against the judiciary by Stasi agents. pic.twitter.com/JcJMBedpRX
— Cernovich (@Cernovich) June 24, 2022
Senate votes 65–33 to approve the Bipartisan Safer Communities Act, the gun legislation negotiated by a bipartisan group of senators led by John Cornyn (R-TX) and Chris Murphy (D-CT).https://t.co/g3FvsSK0tV pic.twitter.com/0hhD6vmGD5
— CSPAN (@cspan) June 24, 2022
- Governor Kathy Hochul she is convening the legislature of New York to craft a law to combat the Supreme Court ruling to overturn a New York state law that required “proper cause” to get a concealed carry permit.
- We’re going to convene the legislature, they don’t usually come back until January, but this is urgent. This is a matter of public safety. I have to make sure that we can get the law changed, in place, in a couple of days to be able to have restrictions that talk about sensitive places. We will have the right to stop concealed carries, carrying guns into sensitive places. I want to define those sensitive places. I assure you, you are not going to allow this to happen on our subways.”
- In response to a Freedom of Information Request submitted by Children’s Health Defense, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention last week admitted it never analyzed the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System for safety signals for COVID-19 vaccines.
- In a stunning development, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) last week admitted — despite assurances to the contrary — the agency never analyzed the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) for safety signals for COVID-19 vaccines.
- The admission was revealed in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request submitted by Children’s Health Defense (CHD).
- The lynchpin of their safety monitoring was to mine VAERS data for safety signals by calculating what are known as proportional reporting ratios (PRR’s).
- This is a method of comparing the proportion of different types of adverse events reported for a new vaccine to the proportion of those events reported for an older, established vaccine.
- If the new vaccine shows a significantly higher reporting rate of a particular adverse event relative to the old one, it counts as a safety signal that should then trigger a more thorough investigation.
- The briefing document states, “CDC will perform PRR data mining on a weekly basis or as needed.”
And yet, in the agency’s response to the FOIA request, it wrote that “no PRRs were conducted by CDC. Furthermore, data mining is outside of the agency’s purview.”
CDC officials repeatedly claimed they have not seen safety signals in VAERS.
- But a PRR calculation using the number of myo/pericarditis reports listed in the first table produced by the CDC obtained via the FOIA request reveals clear and unambiguous safety signals relative to the comparator vaccines mentioned in the briefing document (i.e., flu vaccines, FLUAD and Shingrix).
- Dr. Deborah Birx, who served as former President Donald Trump’s COVID-19 response coordinator, said Thursday that the federal government wasn’t “lying” when it said COVID-19 vaccines would stop transmission of the virus, but “hoping.”
This lie is still on the government’s website. Someone should be prosecuted for this. Ultimately @JoeBiden is the commander in chief and therefore responsible for this fraud perpetrated on our brave and honorable men and women. pic.twitter.com/36CHmbxLgc
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) June 24, 2022
- Has there ever been a time in Congress where a Member is allowed, without any cross examination of any kind, to read lengthy and often untruthful statements, not from notes or other papers, BUT FROM A TELEPROMPTER? This is a Kangaroo Court the likes of which we have never seen in this Country!
- The only thing not discussed by the Unselects, in any way, shape, or form, is the irrefutable evidence of massive and totally pervasive ELECTION FRAUD & IRREGULARITIES which took place during the 2020 Presidential Election. They refuse to go there, they want it all CANCELED, because it would be IMPOSSIBLE for the Unselect Committee to refute or challenge that which would be put before them, or the American Public. To the Unselects I ask, LET US PUT ON THE EVIDENCE, STATE BY STATE – AND NOW!
- Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) has sent direct mailers to Wyoming Democrats, requesting they change parties to be eligible to vote in the August Republican primary.
- The mailer has direct instructions on how Democrat Wyoming voters can change their party affiliation to cast a vote for Cheney, who is down 28 points to Trump-endorsed Harriet Hageman. The mailer also displays Cheney’s campaign web address for Democrat voters to learn more specifics.
“DO I HAVE TO BE REGISTERED AS A REPUBLICAN TO VOTE FOR LIZ IN THE REPUBLICAN PRIMARY?” the website link reads. “HOW DO I CHANGE MY PARTY AFFILIATION TO REGISTER AS A REPUBLICAN SO I CAN VOTE FOR LIZ?” another says.
- In January Fulton County Georgia District Attorney Fani Willis requested a special grand jury in her investigation into former President Donald Trump’s efforts to overturn Georgia’s fraudulent 2020 election results. Crooked Fani Willis based her investigation on President Trump’s call with Georgia officials that was later doctored and leaked to the fake news Washington Post. The WaPo published a completely fraudulent text of the call. These phony charges have already been debunked by The Gateway Pundit and others.
- Willis sent out a letter to the Chief Judge on the Fulton County Superior Court on January 20th.
Raffensperger’s office released the dishonest story to the liberal media and it was published on January 9, 2021 — days before the sham Trump impeachment trial!
It was meant to damage President Trump before the fake impeachment.
DA Willis screwed up when she sent out her letter on January 20th. Willis says in her letter that she is “investigating the facts and circumstances relating directly to possible attempts to disrupt the lawful administration of the 2020 election.”
In May local news reported that a grand jury has been selected to investigate Fani Willis’s junk charges against President Trump.
And now Brian Kemp will participate in the sham investigation next month.
- In 2018, Republicans in North Carolina’s state legislature overrode a veto by Democrat Gov. Roy Cooper that amended the state’s constitution to declare that “voters offering to vote in person shall present photographic identification.”
- In response, the North Carolina National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) sued the governor and the state board of elections. In court, the board of elections was defended by North Carolina Attorney General Josh Stein, a Democrat, who previously voted against voter ID laws while in the state Senate.
- Republicans in the state legislature sought to intervene in the case, arguing that the state’s interests were not being properly represented, as the governor and attorney general have both opposed voter ID laws.
- The United States Supreme Court (SCOTUS) on Thursday ruled 8-1 that Republican lawmakers can intervene in a court battle to defend North Carolina’s voter ID laws against Democrat officials.
- In an 8-1 decision, written by Justice Neil Gorsuch, SCOTUS held that “North Carolina’s legislative leaders are entitled to intervene in this litigation.” Justice Sonia Sotomayor dissented in the case.
- Today’s ruling is a huge win for voter ID and the right of state legislatures to intervene and defend their laws when a rogue attorney general fails to do their job and goes against the will of the people because of politics. In fact, implementing commonsense safeguards, like voter ID, to ensure safe and secure elections should never be political.
- What about the massive ballot stuffing shown, on Government Tape, by the highly respected and credible Patriots of Truth to Vote (2000 Mules)? I suppose that’s OK also? Such lies by the Unselects!
- Elections have consequences. I promised to appoint Judges and Justices that would stand up for the Constitution. Today, the Supreme Court upheld the Second Amendment Right of all Americans.