It Had To Be Done This Way, What Happens When You Corner An Animal, Midterms – Ep. 2809
Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:11:37 — 37.5MB)
Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [CB] push is now failing, nobody is buying what they are selling. The people are concerned about inflation, fuel and their jobs. They see the lies from the [JB] and the [CB]. The Green new deal push is now backfiring on them. The [DS] is trapped like a wild animal, certain agencies are going to do stupid things. The [DS] is panicking, they have lost their grip on the people and all they have left is their foot soldiers. This is going to become very clear as the push for more riots happens. Trump has place everything in place, the weapon is now we the people and it will be used to change the course of this country. It had to be done this way, the people had to see it, the people have to feel uncomfortable, the people have to demand change.
- President Joe Biden is calling for a three-month gas tax holiday to lower the price at the pump. Interestingly, former President Obama opposed a gas tax holiday when energy prices were much lower. In fact, he called temporarily suspending the tax a “gimmick.” The US government currently charges 18 centers per gallon of gasoline and 24 cents per gallon of diesel.
- In his 2020 memoir “A Promised Land,” Obama stated that opposing the temporary suspension was one of the reasons he beat Hillary Clinton in the 2008 US Presidential Election. “I was sure that consumers wouldn’t see much benefit. In fact, gas station owners were just as likely to keep gas prices high and boost their own profits as they were to pass the three-cents-a-gallon savings on to motorists,” Obama stated in his memoir after noting that Clinton and GOP candidate McCain both endorsed the idea.
- Claim: U.S. oil production is at a record high, the Department of Energy claimed following a meeting between executives of U.S. petroleum refiners and Secretary Jennifer Granholm.
- “At a time when the U.S. is achieving record oil production under the Biden administration, and President Biden is taking historic actions to add to that supply including releasing one million barrels a day from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve and rallying the world to add an additional 240 million barrels, she reiterated the President’s call for them to do more to ensure that their companies are passing savings on to their customers,” the Department of Energy said in a press release Thursday (emphasis added).
- Verdict: False.
- U.S. oil production is not a record high. While elevated compared with past years, it has not reached the pre-pandemic peak hit while Donald Trump was president, according to data from the U.S. Energy Information Administration. Ironically, the EIA is a subdivision of the Department of Energy that made the false claim.
- U.S. oil production is at the highest level it has been while Biden has been president but that is not the natural implication of the claim above.
Nancy Pelosi, we saw what you did to Republican @MayraFlores2022 kid at her swearing in. pic.twitter.com/oKCHAh8CT2
— Desi (@Desi_3650) June 25, 2022
Trump in 2016: I will put 2-3 judges on the Supreme Court and we will overturn Roe v Wade pic.twitter.com/ndxQp4ohCd
— Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) June 24, 2022
TAKE A LISTEN
Multinational corporation who couldn’t find money for cost of living raises, health care, or maternity leave suddenly offering to ship their employees across state lines for abortions tells you pretty much everything you need to know
This TikToker posted all the addresses of the Supreme Court Justices and this was one of the top comments @FBI pic.twitter.com/th6Fkd2CNe
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) June 26, 2022
Twitter Allows Racist Attacks on Justice Clarence Thomas to Trend
- Twitter allowed racist attacks against Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas to trend on Saturday.
Twitter allowing straight up racist attacks on Clarence Thomas to trend pic.twitter.com/qq762AroAv
— Andrew Surabian (@Surabees) June 25, 2022
In case anyone was wondering, threatening to assassinate a Supreme Court Justice doesn’t violate @Twitter rules. But people get suspended for stating scientific facts. pic.twitter.com/DYvWTts8jn
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) June 24, 2022
Twitter won't allow you to make jokes about Rachel Levine being a man but they will allow the far left to plan mass violence in the street pic.twitter.com/5ekZJY5BTf
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) June 25, 2022
- If the cell tracking used in #2000mules was BS, then how come the Reddit collective is now telling you not to bring your phone or put it in airplane mode when protesting #RoeVWade???
- If there’s one place that we’ve come to know for their rioting, it’s Portland, Oregon, with maybe Seattle, Washington as a close second. Antifa in Portland has continued their violence in May, attacking a GOP gubernatorial campaign rally and injuring two people.
- Portland mayoral aide Sam Adams decried the destruction, “It’s despicable,” he says, “we need more police.”
- Source: redstate.com
California Man Charged With Attempted Murder For Using Flamethrower on Police at Los Angeles Pro-Abortion ‘Night of Rage’ Riot (VIDEO)
- A California man was arrested for attempted murder after using a makeshift flamethrower on a police officer during the Los Angeles “Night of Rage” pro-abortion riot.
- The Los Angeles Police Department arrested and charged 30-year-old Michael Ortiz after he attacked the officer, who had to be hospitalized with burn injuries.
VIDEO THREAD: I've received footage from last night in Phoenix, Arizona where for the second night since Roe v Wade being overturned, abortion access supporters managed to breach the outer fence of the AZ State Capitol.
As police responded, most scattered. pic.twitter.com/0sXgBZ8Mxl
— Ford Fischer (@FordFischer) June 26, 2022
Ten Arrested at Oregon Pro-Life Pregnancy Center During Violent ‘Night of Rage’ Protest (VIDEOS)
- Ten people were arrested during a violent “protest” at an Oregon pro-life pregnancy center on Friday night.
- The Eugene Police Department said that the protesters were throwing smoke bombs and trying to fight police outside the Dove Medical Center after 9 p.m.
- Source: thegatewaypundit.com
.@CapitolPolice why are there 20 pallets of bricks one block from the House Office Buildings? pic.twitter.com/teI7YPJN0h
— Rep. Lauren Boebert (@RepBoebert) June 25, 2022
- The Pentagon has made the announcement that it will refuse to recognize any abortion laws springing from the Supreme Court’s decision that there is no guaranteed right to abortion in the U.S. Constitution.
- Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III issued a statement on on Friday regarding the Supreme Court’s ruling in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization.
- “Nothing is more important to me or to this Department than the health and well-being of our Service members, the civilian workforce and DOD families,” the Pentagon chief announced. “I am committed to taking care of our people and ensuring the readiness and resilience of our Force. The Department is examining this decision closely and evaluating our policies to ensure we continue to provide seamless access to reproductive health care as permitted by federal law.”
- Source: beckernews.com
The US military has dismissed the third branch of government as illegitimate. Which means it now sees the Constitution it swears to uphold as illegitimate.
We are living a coup while binging on Netflix. https://t.co/8ciKEhBAqc
— Probably Mulder’s Intern’l House of Pandemicakes (@banishedprotein) June 26, 2022
Insurrection and sedition. https://t.co/0r5QOqpyMm
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) June 24, 2022
Abortion activist Chuck Todd says that if you question the legitimacy of something you're an insurrectionist who is a threat to democracy. Here he's doing just that. His rules. https://t.co/RY75LLzvc1
— Mollie (@MZHemingway) June 24, 2022
- If Americans believe the U.S. Department of Justice is creating a two-tier justice system in the United States, “the proper remedy is to vote people out of office, including the president,” said former U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr t
Bill Barr: If You’re Appalled About Unequal Justice, Get Joe Biden Out Of Office https://t.co/mZTOgGnSIz
— Mollie (@MZHemingway) June 25, 2022
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) June 26, 2022
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 03213a No.922142
Pics will surface of Hussein holding AK47 in tribal attire.
One of many.
Net shut down.
Fake pic push by MSM.
Videos / backup.
Net will be paused.
On the clock.
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) June 25, 2022
TAKE A LISTEN
Anonymous ID: 1e1537 No.922280
We don’t inform our enemies of the specifics.
We instead instill fear in them to make unplanned and disastrous countermoves.
- Get the “Ghislaine Maxwell Didn’t Kill Herself” memes ready. A new report on the infamous madame for the disgraced late pedophile Jeffrey Epstein claims that the convicted underage sex trafficker is on ‘suicide watch’ ahead of her sentencing,
- But credible reporting indicates that Maxwell is not actually ‘suicidal’ — a strange turn of events that has Americans having flashbacks to the ‘mysterious’ circumstances leading to Epstein’s death in a prison, which was determined by authorities to be a ‘suicide.’
So the question is why are they putting under suicide watch, is something going to be release, are we going to see the names released from the little black book
- President Joe Biden signed the red flag gun control package into law on Saturday morning before telling the press he’s got to go catch a ‘helicopter.’
- “I have a helicopter waiting for me…I think the Supreme Court has made some terrible decisions,” Biden said before walking away.
- The gun safety bill is 80 pages long and includes six major gun control provisions:
- Enhanced background checks for people 18 to 21
- Funding for ‘red flag’ laws and other intervention programs
- Closing the so-called ‘boyfriend loophole‘
- Children and family mental health services
- Clarifying the definition of gun dealers
- Cracking down on straw purchasers and illegal trafficking of firearms
- “red flag” laws violate not only the Second Amendment and Fourteenth Amendment, but also Fifth Amendment due process rights. In October 2020, the Supreme Court decided that red flag laws were unconstitutional.
Here come the lawsuits, watch for an injunction that shuts this down, then what happens in Nov, a new congress, what do you think they are going to do, repeal the bill.
"The big banks aren’t discussing new gun-related policies—either alone or as a group, according to people familiar with the matter." https://t.co/2qoyt4hN43
— Rob Romano (@2Aupdates) June 26, 2022
🤔Think strategically. What would you do if you were Putin?
I expect Russia will respond to the actions of Lithuania and NATO by striking parts of Ukraine he never intended to target before. He cannot create issues by striking outside Ukraine, but he can turn Kyiv to rubble. https://t.co/UvSbvZOcHf
— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) June 26, 2022
CDC Investigates Rare Disease in Florida Dubbed as ‘One of the Worst Outbreaks Among Gay and Bisexual Men in U.S. History’
- The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced on Wednesday that the agency continued collaborating with the Florida Department of Health to investigate a rare disease outbreak among gay and bisexual men.
- In a press release, the CDC said they are assisting with the meningococcal disease outbreak investigation in Florida that spread among homosexual males, including those with HIV.
- According to the agency, this is one of the worst outbreaks of meningococcal disease among gay and bisexual men in U.S. history.
- CDC is now urging homosexuals to get a MenACWY vaccine if they reside in Florida or by contacting their doctor’s office, pharmacy, community health center, or local health department or their healthcare provider about the vaccination if traveling to Florida.
This is a massive safety signal for infertility. Germany's FIRST report of birth rates since the rollout.
Remember that the birth rate data is 9 months too late.
If the next quarter is worse, this is Children of Men scenario. pic.twitter.com/AwhvB6KjpG
— Jikkyleaks (Fan account) 🐭 (@Jikkyleaks) June 26, 2022
For a 9 sigma drop in birth rates to have happened in Jan-Mar 2022, something dramatic had to have happened to stop pregnancies occurring in March to June 2021.
I wonder what that could be?
Were couples depressed? Looking to move house? Too busy?https://t.co/GJ8RlL8Z6B pic.twitter.com/VQT8tNRHe2
— Jikkyleaks (Fan account) 🐭 (@Jikkyleaks) June 26, 2022
In the Children of Men, the midwives were the first to notice. The phone stopped ringing. But it only affected humans.
Nobody listened to the midwives. In today's equivalent we are not allowed to speak. Not allowed to raise concerns. https://t.co/2geQKJZvUb pic.twitter.com/7rdwdwILcG
— Jikkyleaks (Fan account) 🐭 (@Jikkyleaks) June 26, 2022
Not just UK, not just Germany.
North Dakota provisional data showing another drop of 11% for Feb-April.
Unprecedented for a state that has a stable birth rate with SD<5% of mean
h/t @ichudov https://t.co/TgD396zowN pic.twitter.com/PLSAxBjNac
— Jikkyleaks (Fan account) 🐭 (@Jikkyleaks) June 26, 2022
Member of Oath Keepers Indicted for Conspiracy and Other Offenses Related to U.S. Capitol Breach
- Defendant Allegedly Helped Lead Operations Leading Up to Jan. 6
- A federal grand jury in the District of Columbia has returned an indictment, which was unsealed today, charging a member of the Oath Keepers with conspiracy and other charges for crimes related to the breach of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. His actions and the actions of others disrupted a joint session of the U.S. Congress convened to ascertain and count the electoral votes related to the presidential election.
- Michael Greene, 39, of Indianapolis, Indiana, was arrested in Indiana yesterday. He is being charged for the first time in connection with his actions before, during, and after Jan.6. Greene is expected to make his initial court appearance later today in the Southern District of Indiana.
- Greene was named in a superseding indictment returned June 22, 2022, that also includes seven previously charged defendants: James Beeks, 50, of Orlando, Florida; Donovan Crowl, 51, of Cable, Ohio; William Isaacs, 22, of Kissimmee, Florida; Connie Meggs, 60, of Dunnellon, Florida; Sandra Parker, 64, of Morrow, Ohio; Bernie Parker, 72, of Morrow, Ohio, and Laura Steele, 54, of Thomasville, North Carolina. All previously pleaded not guilty to charges.
- Greene, who also is known as Michael Simmons, was indicted on a total of five charges, including conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding; obstruction of an official proceeding; conspiracy to prevent an officer from discharging any duties; entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds, and tampering with documents or proceedings.
- In a separate case, nine additional defendants face charges of seditious conspiracy and other offenses, including Elmer Stewart Rhodes III, 57, of Granbury, Texas, who is the founder and leader of the Oath Keeper. A superseding indictment was unsealed in that case yesterday.
- Wonder why this specific person from Gwinnett County GA was in this building in DC a few days before Jan 6th? And wonder why that hotel in Maryland that afternoon for a few hours? Asking for a friend. #PatriotGames
So who is this person , is he saying that this is the pipe bomber.
Q started to post again and very interestingly Trump was holding a rally in Quincy Il
Remember your oath.
Anonymous ID: b3aa4e No.16505361
Throw us a bone Q, we’ve all been waiting for what seemed like an eternity.What’s going on?
It had to be done this way.
Anonymous ID: 000000 No.16520866
NEWWho was “Jane Roe”?
How do you control generations of a populace?
50 years of conditioning.
50 years of propaganda.
50 years of lies.
“Summer of Love” redux?
What happens when you corner an animal?
[D] power implosion.
Anonymous ID: 000000 No.16521137
8 thoughts on “It Had To Be Done This Way, What Happens When You Corner An Animal, Midterms – Ep. 2809”
How will I be able to get X22 report now that it is being terminated???
What has my hide in all this is it jeeps being said it has to be this way, while more elderly are being bullied, beaten, maimed and murdered. It’s repetitive continually it has to be thus way. I don’t back that bs.
I will never forget my oath to Protect, Defend and Preserve the Constitution. All those in Congress, the Senate and the white house and all burocracies who violate thier oaths shall be removed from office or career position. Title 18 rules and punishments apply. If this system of affidavits of Constitutional oaths
were actually enforced possibly all leadership and most veteran elected and hired would be gone and
we would have to allow the Military to rule until we get it all sorted out. Why should we wait for the
next election? Wouldn’t that allow the criminal perpetrators to continue thier misdeeds? Too many to list but opening the border and reversing federal law on a whim seems to be a huge violationof Constitutional oaths. I believe the President, vice president and all his administration and rhino repubs, Dems are in the process of destroying the Constitution. Clearly a violation of thier oaths of office.
It is time to hold all violators to task on these infractions. The russia, Russia thing-it was a coup as was the impeachment attempts. This is beyond sedition.
Where we go one we go all. We need to hold an article 5 convention yesterday.
An excellent case for term limits!
Indeed, quite a show. Lovin’ your work Cowboy. Referencing the above Mr T quote; Putin said the same thing; ‘living in a bygone era.’ The era of the American Empire – which was never intended by the Founders of this Republic (no standing army and no involvement in other country’s affairs – was and is a good, sound policy).
How can i access 8kun or whatever it’s called today via ios?
this is cool thing
I’d like to follow Q drops. I can find 8 KUN, but I am not familiar with the board for which he uses to post. Any chance you could lead me to his posts?
Keep up the great job! I listen everyday to your reports.
Comments are closed.