Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [CB]/Biden Administration are now trying to buy votes with canceling student loan debt. Most of the people believe this will cause inflation. The [CB]/[WEF] are now trapped in their own agenda and Trump is right again, Europe is trouble, their only option is Russia, winter is coming and the people will hit the precipice. The [DS] is reacting out of fear. They know that Trump has everything, all of their treasonous crimes. Trump has been baiting them in, appearing weak while is strong. The [DS] is now trapped in their own agenda and the people are now seeing how the FBI and DOJ are weaponized by the Biden administration. Trump is now taking action because they violated the fourth amendment. Trump sends a message about the Trump card. Is he suggesting that it is time to use the Trump card?
- With the pause on federal student loan payments set to expire on August 31, 2022, the White House is considering canceling $10,000 in student loan debt for borrowers who make less than $125,000.
- US Education Secretary Miguel Cardona said Sunday that Americans can expect a decision from the Biden administration on student loans in the “next week or so.” (CNN)
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) August 23, 2022
- a new poll by CNBC/Momentive shows that 59% of Americans believe that student loan forgiveness would make inflation worse.
- Despite this, only 30% of Americans believed that there should be no student loan forgiveness, according to CNBC. Of adults polled, 32% believed that all holders of student loan debt ought to be forgiven, while 34% believed that only those most in need ought to have their loans forgiven.
A desperate ploy from Biden/Democrats to try to buy votes ahead of the election while forcing working class families to pay off the degrees of the elite. A plan estimated to cost hundreds of billions and will inevitably contribute to raising inflation even more. https://t.co/g2VJzw52TG
— Michele Perez Exner (@michelepexner) August 23, 2022
Here are some facts: Only 37% of Americans have a 4-yr college degree, only 13% have graduate degrees, and a full 56% of student loan debt is held by people who went to grad school.
Biden's plan to cancel it would be like taking money from a plumber to pay the debt of a lawyer.
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) August 23, 2022
Simply cancelling debt puts a band aid on the actual problem, which is colleges raising their tuitions every year while the government foots the bill, convincing young kids that taking out thousands of dollars in debt is a good idea. Solve the problem by going after the system.
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) August 23, 2022
— New York Post (@nypost) August 22, 2022
The US Strategic Petroleum Reserve is now at 453M barrels, down from 621M barrels last year. Remember, Biden authorized the release 1M barrels per day for 6 months from the SPR for to fight the "Putin Price Hike". Coincidentally, this band-aid will expire around the midterms.
— Tyler Carditis (@TyCardon) August 23, 2022
- A federal judge issued a permanent injunction that will allow new oil and gas leases on federal lands.
- The ruling by Judge Terry Doughty of the Western District of Louisiana came one day after the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals had kicked back to Doughty an injunction he issued last year to accomplish the same goal, according to The Hill.
- Doughty’s Thursday ruling permanently blocks a January 2021 executive order from President Joe Biden that halted lease sales on federal lands.
- The order applies to Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah and West Virginia, which sued Biden.
- Under the law, the Biden administration must reinstate $192 million in leases for the Gulf of Mexico. The law also requires two lease sales in the Gulf of Mexico and one in Alaska before October 2023.
- The law also links renewable energy leases from wind or solar projects to a requirement that the Department of Interior offer oil and gas leases for a minimum of 60 million offshore acres and 2 million onshore acres.
- Attempts by German Chancellor Olaf Scholz to secure Canadian gas in order to reduce the EU’s reliance on Russian energy have been unsuccessful, Die Zeit newspaper reported on Tuesday.
- Scholz met with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in Montreal on Monday to discuss the idea of shipping some of Canada’s abundant natural gas across the Atlantic to terminals in Germany.
- However, Trudeau appeared to pour cold water on such an idea, according to the report.
- He then pointed out that natural gas would have to be shipped by pipeline from the fields of Western Canada to a still-unbuilt liquefaction terminal on the Atlantic coast. That would be a costly undertaking and might not be a prudent investment, given Europe’s commitment to rapidly transitioning to clean energy, noted Trudeau.
- Source: rt.com
- Mark Hamill’s turn to serve as super-spreader for the left, sharing fake news that Florida schools had banned Harper Lee’s To Kill a Mockingbird.
- On Monday, Mark Hamill tweeted a graphic claiming to show a “banned book list” for Florida. Among the titles on the list are To Kill a Mockingbird, A Wrinkle in Time, and the Harry Potter series.
- Hamill’s tweet was one of many left-wing Twitter accounts claiming Florida schools had banned To Kill a Mockingbird. American Federation of Teachers president Randi Weingarten shared the same graphic, angrily saying that these books have been taught for “generations.”
- Randi Weingarten has publicly apologized for spreading the fake news.
This tweet has 73K likes.
Not only is To Kill a Mockingbird literally in Florida's recommended reading list for 8th graders, but the only reported cases in the last year of school districts banning To Kill a Mockingbird occurred in Seattle, Washington and Burbank, California. https://t.co/tInigIPhLE
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) August 22, 2022
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) August 22, 2022
FBI: White supremacy is the leading domestic terrorist threat.
The white supremacist: pic.twitter.com/lBSa7Bvw1A
— Eddie Scarry (@eScarry) August 22, 2022
So DeFilippis left because he has another trial and his being replaced by Adam Small
Durham’s adding RICO prosecutors
The RICO Act is used to “expand criminal accountability for a number of
‘predicate offenses’ and to expand a single offense across multiple members of a criminal enterprise.”
RICO is used to take down lg. criminal enterprises like the mob. Or in this case the Clinton/Arkansas Mafia – which is now directly in his crosshairs. They’re key to connecting EVERYTHING.
- U.S. Attorney Damian Williams said: “As alleged, Kazemi and Kashian were part of a coordinated conspiracy in which Iranian hackers sought to undermine faith and confidence in the U.S. Presidential elections. Working with others, Kazemi and Kashian accessed voter information from at least one state’s voter database, threatened U.S. voters via email, and even disseminated a fictitious video that purported to depict actors fabricating overseas ballots. The United States will never tolerate any foreign actors’ attempts to undermine our free and democratic elections. As a result of the charges unsealed today, and the concurrent efforts of our U.S. government partners, Kazemi and Kashian will forever look over their shoulders as we strive to bring them to justice.”
- The case is being handled by the Office’s Complex Frauds and Cybercrime Unit. Assistant United States Attorneys Dina McLeod and Louis A. Pellegrino are in charge of the prosecution, with assistance from Trial Attorney Adam Small of the National Security Division’s Counterintelligence and Export Control Section.
- The Confucius Institute, funded by the CCP, courts Secretaries of State from all the country and invites them to come to China to discuss how elections are run in their state. Is your SoS a Confucius quisling? Let’s start a list.
- In early August of this year, DC Mayor Muriel Bowser requested that the Pentagon deploy the National Guard to help deal with the illegal aliens being bused to Washington D.C.
- It was rejected.
The Pentagon on Friday rejected DC Mayor Muriel Bowser’s request for National Guard troops to help with the influx of illegal aliens being bused in from Texas.
Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin rejected Bowser’s request, saying that it would hurt troop readiness, Reuters reported.
- She sent another letter a week later again requesting the National Guard to be deployed.
- Her second request has also been denied.
- Defense Department executive secretary Kelly Bulliner Holly said that deploying the National Guard “would also result in a substantial readiness impact to the DCNG.”
- Zatko, a former hacker, also claims the company systematically misled users, investors, and board members about the deficiencies.
- Zatko also claims he was fired by CEO Parag Agrawal after Zatko began documenting what he says were repeated security violations,
- Peiter Zatko reportedly leaked several documents to TIME Magazine for this report.
- Twitter hired the former hacker back in 2020 to run security at the company.
- This news comes an inopportune time for the company. Elon Musk currently alleges in his legal dispute with the company that Twitter was not open about the the percentage of spam bots and fake accounts that make up its user base.
- It appears Elon Musk was correct.
- TIME Magazine reported:
- The US State department has issued an emergency alert through the US embassy in Kyiv on Tuesday warning that any remaining Americans must leave Ukraine immediately. The alert says that Russia plans to step up attacks on civilian infrastructure across the war-ravaged country.
- “The Department of State has information that Russia is stepping up efforts to launch strikes against Ukraine’s civilian infrastructure and government facilities in the coming days,” the notification reads. “Russian strikes in Ukraine pose a continued threat to civilians and civilian infrastructure. The U.S. Embassy urges U.S. citizens to depart Ukraine now using privately available ground transportation options if it is safe to do so.”
This should be Tony Fauci's legacy
He funded the research that kicked off the pandemic, and then conspired to cover that fact up https://t.co/0j7xHIFqx7
— Will Chamberlain (@willchamberlain) August 22, 2022
- The state government’s Covid lockdowns have been struck down by a third California court in a week, all of which sided with ‘We the People’ and the United States Constitution against Newsom’s unconstitutional Covid-19 lockdowns.
- “[First] a court ruled that courts can’t sanction a church for refusing to shut down since it was later determined that Newsom overstepped his constitutional authority in shutting down churches.
- “[Second] a court ruled that since Newsom picked which businesses were allowed to remain open in order to “flatten the curve,” the government may be liable for the damages those businesses suffered as a result of following the governor’s order.
- “[Third] a court ruled that businesses are allowed to sue the government for targeting them because they were vocal in opposing Newsom’s shutdown orders. Government must enforce the laws equally, they cannot target those who exercise their First Amendment rights,” he concluded.
More from California Globe:
- Congressman Jerry Nadler can’t be stopped. He’s young, sharp, energetic, and very, very fair. He truly understands the two-party system, and will go out of his way to make sure a Republican gets a fair and open “shake”. Jerry is the dynamo that Washington needs, except in this case, his rival is a woman, who is both physically and mentally stronger than him…
- …Her name is Carolyn Maloney, she accepted many of my campaign contributions in the good old days, and she has my Complete and Total Endorsement. She will never let you down!
- Prior to the FBI’s raid on Trump’s estate, a string of whistleblowers had come forward with accusations of political bias
- Another slew of whistleblowers have come forward with misconduct claims against the FBI following the Bureau’s raid on former President Donald Trump’s Florida estate.
- FBI field offices in Miami, Salt Lake City, Buffalo and Newark face accusations that their upper management coerced agents to sign false affidavits, inflated terrorism caseloads to improve their apparent performance, engaged in illicit sexual activities, or concealed those of others, according to the Washington Times.
- “The FBI is completely out of control and its culture and structure needs to change. Not only is the political bias completely out of control and disgustingly obvious, the FBI knows they will not be held accountable for their illegal behavior and misconduct,” said one Whistleblower in a letter to Rep. Louis Gohmert (R-Tx) of the House Judiciary Committee. This whistleblower alleged that FBI Director Christopher Wray ignored her allegations of sexual misconduct.
- “The record of the FBI in misleading courts in past Trump investigations is very much on the mind of many Americans.” Jonathan Turley, Constitutional Law Expert
Biden White House claim of “no knowledge” quickly exposed.
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) August 23, 2022
- the Biden White House worked directly with the Justice Department and National Archives to instigate the criminal probe into alleged mishandling of documents, allowing the FBI to review evidence retrieved from Mar-a-Lago this spring and eliminating the 45th president’s claims to executive privilege, a
- The memos show then-White House Deputy Counsel Jonathan Su was engaged in conversations with the FBI, DOJ and National Archives as early as April, shortly after 15 boxes of classified and other materials were voluntarily returned to the federal historical agency from Trump’s Florida home.
- By May, Su conveyed to the Archives that President Joe Biden would not object to waiving his predecessor’s claims to executive privilege, a decision that opened the door for DOJ to get a grand jury to issue a subpoena compelling Trump to turn over any remaining materials he possessed from his presidency.
- The machinations are summarized in several memos and emails exchanged between the various agencies in spring 2022, months before the FBI took the added unprecedented step of raiding Trump’s Florida compound with a court-issued search warrant.
- The most complete summary was contained in a lengthy letter dated May 10 that acting National Archivist Debra Steidel Wall sent Trump’s lawyers summarizing the White House’s involvement.
- The memos provide the most definitive evidence to date of the current White House’s effort to facilitate a criminal probe of the man Joe Biden beat in the 2020 election and may face again as a challenger in 2024. That involvement included eliminating one of the legal defenses Trump might use to fight the FBI over access to his documents.
- The White House stated strongly that they were NOT INVOLVED, and knew absolutely nothing about, the political Witch Hunt going on with me, & that they didn’t know anything at all about the Break-In of Mar-a-Lago. This was strongly reiterated again & again. WRONG! Remember, these are the people who spied on my campaign, denied it, & got caught. Through the great reporting of John Solomon (Fake Pulitzer Prize?), documents reveal they knew everything, in fact led the charge – a political NO, NO!
- “Legal Scholars are now questioning the role of the Biden White House in the Raid, and in the collection of materials that the former President should have been able to claim executive privilege over. People are incredibly upset, in fact outraged in many quarters, about this Raid at the home of the former President of the United States.” Kevin Corke, Fox & Friends
- We have just filed a motion in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida strongly asserting my rights, including under the Fourth Amendment of our Constitution, regarding the unnecessary, unwarranted, and unAmerican Break-In by dozens of FBI agents, and others, of my home, Mar-a-Lago, in Palm Beach, Florida…
It’s been 7 years since Donald Trump rode that escalator down to the lobby in Trump Tower to announce one of the greatest publicity stunts in history. The only problem