Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [CB]/[WEF] are moving forward with their plan, they are now having countries create a climate police force, wait for it the people are going to push back. The patriots were counting on the [CB] to use inflation to bring us into the GND. Climate agenda continually imploding, the people see it all. The [DS] is panicking, they are very low on ammunition, the election fraud evidence is continually being produced, people know the elections were rigged. The [DS] is now reacting to everything the patriots are doing, this is out of fear and panic. Trump sends message and USSS Eagle is on deck. Trump wants everything transparent because transparency brings accountability. News is about to unlock, red October, iron eagle.
- A senior minister in France has demanded that the country create 3,000 ‘green police’ posts in the face of global warming.
- Gérald Darmanin, who serves as France’s Minister of the Interior, has announced that he aims to create 3,000 posts for new “green police” officials, a move that he has deemed necessary in the face to tackle climate change.
- “It will be a revolution,” Darmanin added.
- “You’ll own nothing” — And “you’ll be happy about it.”
- In just 3 years, things cost between 15% and 20% more than they did when many savers were putting away a majority of their money – before the pandemic. The purchasing power of the dollar is down by about 20% over the same time.
- Those who are still working on a wage that isn’t 20% higher than it was just 3 years ago are losing significant ground. Those who have stopped working and are either on a fixed income or are living off savings have been hit even worse (especially if you’re living off a pension managed by some of the absolute worst managers to ever step foot in front of a Bloomberg terminal, like this one and this one).
- . If you have less purchasing power to buy discretionary items then, by proxy, you have less private property.
- The scary thing is when this dynamic starts to extrapolate itself over people’s real estate and land ownership. In other words, a future where nobody can afford a second set of golf clubs doesn’t seem that post-apocalyptic, but a future where fewer and fewer people own land and house, and where the geographical distribution of the world’s livable area starts to fall into the hands of the richest few and state backed entities – well, this seems extremely post-apocalyptic.
- Natural gas is a key ingredient in the process used to make nitrogen-based fertilizers used on a range of crops, including corn and wheat. Natural gas accounts for 75% to 90% of operating costs in the production of nitrogen, Taylor noted.
- Nitrogen prices have been correlated, with a lag, to natural gas prices, Taylor said, in a phone interview. That means any run-up in natural-gas prices in the North American market would be poised to add to rising nitrogen prices.
- Nitrogen fertilizers are a crucial input for corn and wheat.
U.S. wildfires were much worse in the past. Dramatic improvements have been recorded since the 1930s. Last year the National Interagency Fire Center suddenly removed all the collations prior to 1983, stating that “there is no official data prior to 1983 posted on this site”. Of course, 1983 is a convenient low point, meaning that the media can now faithfully report that wildfires have been increasing in the U.S.
The war on carbon is a war on humanity itself. Carbon powers the earth. Humans themselves are carbon.
“Climate change” activism is the deadliest religion in world history. It’s a national security threat. https://t.co/1kJJFSAvfG
— Jesse Kelly (@JesseKellyDC) August 21, 2022
- Americans are struggling to put food on the table because of Joe Biden’s tax-and-spend policies.
- The truth is that Joe Biden’s spending bill will hike taxes on 30% of middle-class families.
- But don’t worry because the single mothers and other struggling Americans living paycheck-t0-paycheck can save 30% on solar panels!
- “You can get 30% off the price of solar panels,” Granholm said on Fox News Sunday.
- A new NBC News poll found that 74% of Americans say the country is on the wrong track.
- “Meet The Press” host Chuck Todd said, “Americans are angry, disappointed and worried about the future of the country.”
- Americans are suffering from high inflation rates and soaring gas prices because of Joe Biden’s far-left, America last policies and out-of-control spending.
- Weingarten tweeted out a fake list of “Florida’s Anti-Woke banned book list” on Sunday with the caption, “books we have taught for generations!!!!,” according to a screenshot of the now deleted tweet. Weingarten tweeted out an apology after realizing the list is made up, saying she “should have double checked before I retweeted this list. My bad.” (RELATED: Teachers Union Boss Raked In Massive Six-Figure Salary While Fighting To Close Schools)
- The list was originally tweeted by Twitter account “Freesus Patriot” and has since been deleted, according to the Freesus Patriot Twitter page.
- Weingarten included two other book ban lists in her Twitter apology, including one by PEN America and Red, Wine and Blue Education Fund, a group of suburban moms working against book banning in K-12 schools.
MLK’s dream was for people to be judged by their character, not their skin color. He was Anti-Woke and wanted freedom. The current “woke” culture believes people with certain skin colors should get opportunities before others, the opposite of what MLK preached. AWFUL take Dan. https://t.co/Pj7eEsiWyw
— Hodgetwins (@hodgetwins) August 22, 2022
Just a guess, but…
The Danchenko trial starts October 11.
DeFilippis has a November 14 trial in SDNY (two Americans charged with providing material support to ISIS).
Both trials involve serious prep time, motions, hearings, etc. This keeps him from being spread too thin.
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) August 22, 2022
It’s been 112 days since the draft Dobbs opinion leaked, and the Supreme Court leaker has still not been identified.
— JCN (@judicialnetwork) August 22, 2022
- Federal prosecutors have brought charges against a family they say conspired to smuggle a 10-year-old illegal immigrant girl into the country and then put her through a living hell in which she was raped repeatedly, stabbed with a kitchen knife and subjected to regular beatings.
- The case is one of the more horrific examples of immigrants abusing the “family loophole” in border policy, with an overwhelmed federal government assisting in the abuse.
TX: A licensed Texas attorney and Federally appointed immigration magistrate arrested in Kinney County for human smuggling and resisting arrest— according to Constable Jimmy Fullen. @CBP @TxDPS pic.twitter.com/AfyUb17lcC
— Ali Bradley (@AliBradleyTV) August 21, 2022
JUST IN: Elon Musk subpoenas ex-Twitter, $TWTR, CEO Jack Dorsey in Twitter buyout drama.
— unusual_whales (@unusual_whales) August 22, 2022
- The Supreme Court has ruled against arbitrary and unfair permitting processes, but New York officials seem intent on dragging their heels.
- New York’s new gun control law takes effect in two weeks. The law turns New York into a giant “gun-free zone.” But it also requires an in-person interview with law enforcement and the sharing of all social media accounts in order to obtain a gun license.
- By requiring that gun license applicants have “good moral character,” New York is still acting in defiance of June’s Supreme Court decision, New York State Rifle and Pistol Association, Inc. v. Brue. In a new court filing last week, New York Attorney General Letitia James claims that without these requirements, there would be an “entirely predictable chaos.” Democrats and gun control proponents have voiced similar fears in the other six states affected by the Supreme Court’s decision.
- Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas’s opinion in Bruen stressed the importance of “objective” standards for gun permits, ones that don’t require “the exercise of judgment, and the formation of opinion.” He also noted that “there is no historical basis for New York to effectively declare the island of Manhattan a ‘sensitive place’ simply because it is crowded and protected generally by the New York City Police Department.” New York’s default position is that all private property is off-limits to lawful concealed carry unless the property owner notes “by clear and conspicuous signage” that guns are welcome.
- Daughter of staunch Putin ally Alexander Dugin killed in car bombing near Moscow
It’s kinda weird how quiet the Russia-obsessed media neurotics have been over the assassination of Dugin’s daughter in Moscow. I presume that means either Ukraine bombed her and the Biden regime helped or the Biden regime killed her and Ukraine helped. https://t.co/diuI9yzRbD
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) August 22, 2022
- The authorities of the Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) have previously said that they are planning tribunals for suspected war crimes committed by Ukrainian troops, including members of the Azov Battalion, whose ranks include fighters with openly nationalist and neo-Nazi views.
- “If this despicable show trial takes place… This will be the line beyond which any negotiations are impossible. Russia will cut itself off from any negotiations,” Zelensky said in a video address early Monday, adding that such a trial would be a violation of international law.
- There will be no more peace talks with Russia if captured Ukrainian Neo-Nazis are subjected to a “show trial,” the country’s President Vladimir Zelensky has claimed.
- Source: rt.com
- Zelensky Is Scared That Detained Azov Members Will Spill The Beans On Kiev’s War Crimes
- The last thing that Zelensky wants is for those fighters to admit to the war crimes that they carried out on the orders of senior officials answerable to him personally, which would therefore implicate him since he ultimately sits atop the chain of command. Just
- The Paycheck Protection Program created to help small businesses survive the pandemic by doling out loans to help them retain employees has been a bonanza for companies linked to the rich and famous, according to new reports.
- The website ProPublica has amassed a searchable database of the loans, which media outlets have been exploring to find out how many rich recipients will never have to pay back a dime.
- The trick is to know the corporate names of businesses in which the rich and famous either operate or have a share in.
- Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, has an 8.1 percent share in a company called EDI Associates, according to the U.K. Daily Mail.
- The restaurant company received loans of more than $1.7 million from the federal government, which won’t have to be repaid, the Daily Mail reported.
- Trump took the advice of his Covid advisers, such as Dr. Robert Redfield, Dr. Anthony Fauci, and Dr. Deborah Birx, and “told people to stay home, avoid gathering in groups, forgo discretionary travel and stop eating in food courts and bars for the next 15 days.”
- “If everyone makes this change or these critical changes and sacrifices now, we will rally together as one nation and we will defeat the virus and we’re going to have a big celebration all together,” Trump said at a White House press briefing on March 16, 2020. “With several of weeks of focused action we can turn the tide and turn it quickly.”
- But anyone who had been paying attention to the federal government’s behavior knew instantly that “15 days to slow the spread” was destined to become yet another supposedly ‘noble lie’ to socially condition the American ‘herd’ into compliance with state demands.
- That’s where Dr. Deborah Birx comes in. In a recent book that has effectively become a mea culpa, “Silent Invasion,” the former White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator admits that it was all a lie. This comes via The Brownstone Institute:
No sooner had we convinced the Trump administration to implement our version of a two-week shutdown than I was trying to figure out how to extend it. Fifteen Days to Slow the Spread was a start, but I knew it would be just that. I didn’t have the numbers in front of me yet to make the case for extending it longer, but I had two weeks to get them. However hard it had been to get the fifteen-day shutdown approved, getting another one would be more difficult by many orders of magnitude.
- Never mind that lockdowns have never been shown to work and did not work during the Covid pandemic, Dr. Birx was a true believer in them as a tool to manipulate human behavior.
- Dr. Anthony Fauci announced he would step down from his government positions in December.
- “I will be leaving these positions in December of this year
Why did Trump but Birx and Fauci Front and center, he brought them out from the shadows and into the light. This was done on purpose, this was to expose them and let them do what they do best, make them think they are in full control, nothing can touch them, once they felt the power they pushed the agenda of the [DS], they fell right into the trap. Remember Trump in the beginning mentioned HCQ on purpose, this was part of the trap, Fauci, Birx [knowingly] pushed against HCQ, they even pushed studies to show it was harmful, they had the pharamcists holding back the drug, they did the same for ivermectin.
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) August 22, 2022
Fauci’s resignation will not prevent a full-throated investigation into the origins of the pandemic. He will be asked to testify under oath regarding any discussions he participated in concerning the lab leak.
— Rand Paul (@RandPaul) August 22, 2022
- “The president is the sole and universal arbiter and classification authority in the United States of America. If he says a document is declassified, or a set of them, that is it, there is no written material required. That is a fiction being created by the fake news and the radical left.”
- “In October of 2020, President Trump put out for the world to see a sweeping declassification order and he did it via social media,” Patel points out. “Every single Russiagate doc, every single Hillarygate doc, every one, those are his words. That is the precedent that the president of the United States is allowed to operate under. And then in December and January, on the way out, I witnessed him declassify whole sets of documents. So it is not incumbent upon President Trump and his lawyers and he as a target of this investigation to show that he did, in fact, declassify them. It’s up to the government who has the burden of proof, who are trying to deprive a man of his liberty, to show that no such order was, in fact, given.”
- “They know they can’t. So what happens?” he continued. “The fake news mafia comes in and says, ‘Oh, but there was no protocols followed.’ Mark, you know, when they’re arguing protocols and procedure, it is because they lost the factual argument and the truth. And now they are trying to hide behind this magistrate judge who is going to supposedly play this game of redactions. We saw it in Russiagate. When I was the Deputy DNI, we lifted all those redactions from the Russiagate docs and what did we see, Mark? Corruption, FBI and DoJ corruption and breaking of the law. That is the same game they are going to play here and the fake news media is going to attempt to applaud them for their farce in terms of their transparency. We cannot allow them to do that. The President declassified documents, the government has failed to show that that did not occur, protocol do not apply to the president of United States when he is declassifying documents.”
- The Espionage Act in this sense simply does not apply to a former president. It does not apply to the president of the United States. It was passed in originally in 1917, it was pushed by Woodrow Wilson to use against his enemies, people who opposed World War I, it was never ever intended to apply to a president.
- Judge Bruce Reinhart in a filing announced that formally he rejects “the Government’s argument that the present record justifies keeping the entire Affidavit under seal.”
- “The Government argues that even requiring it to redact portions of the Affidavit that could not reveal agent identities or investigative sources and methods imposes an undue burden on its resources and sets a precedent that could be disruptive and burdensome in future cases,” Reinhart wrote. “I do not need to reach the question of whether, in some other case, these concerns could justify denying public access; they very well might.”
- “Particularly given the intense public and historical interest in an unprecedented search of a former President’s residence, the Government has not yet shown that these administrative concerns are sufficient to justify sealing,” he added.
- This is a stinging rebuke for a Biden administration that was relying on the Florida judge, who is himself an Obama donor, to provide the Department of Justice with political cover for the FBI’s “unprecedented” raid on the former president. If a law enforcement action is “unprecedented,” there is a higher probability that it was unlawful from a judicial point-of-view.
aka PR0 B0SS@akaPR0B0S