Watch The X22 Report On Video
Germany is having a very tough time. The policies that they implemented are destroying the country. Trump hits the EV market and the Green New Deal really hard, the people are starting to realize that this policy will not work. In time the people will see the economic truth. The [DS] is losing the battle. Trump sends a message letting everyone know we are on track with the plan. Trump might have sent a message to the people that he is the CIC. The patriots will not allow the 2024 election to be rigged, the [DS] rigged the 2020 election but this time around it will not happen. The patriots are in control the patriots server at the pleasure of the President DJT.
- End of Free Money plunges German construction industry into “crisis.”
- The impossible happened in Germany, a black swan of sorts that no one was ready for: Negative interest rates turned positive.
- It now actually costs money to borrow money. Which apparently came as a shock in an economy where negative interest rates were perceived to be the new normal. This is topped off by a massive bout of inflation – including construction cost inflation. And all prior assumptions went out the window.
- There are innumerable construction projects all over the place –– medium- and high-rise office and multifamily buildings, industrial buildings, large-scale renovation projects of historic buildings, expressway expansion and interchange projects, other road construction, etc. They’re visible from the train, from the car, and on foot.
- The German government – after opening the floodgates to immigration – has exhorted the construction industry to create 400,000 new apartments a year. That’s the government’s official target to deal with the surging rents that have turned into a housing affordability crisis, and that are further fueling inflation.
- Under these conditions – falling prices, surging construction costs, higher rates, and difficulties in getting financing – property developers are holding large tracts of land that cannot be economically developed, and that can be sold only at much lower prices, if buyers can be found at all. And they’re working on construction projects whose economic assumptions got wiped out by higher interest rates and falling property prices. All of these factors are leading to liquidity and insolvency issues.
BREAKING: The number of homeowners hit with foreclosure notices in the third quarter of the year jumped 34% from a year ago to nearly 125,000, per ATTOM.
They were up 28% from the previous quarter.
— unusual_whales (@unusual_whales) October 17, 2023
CEO of BlackRock:
2017: “Crypto is an index of money laundering”
2023: “Crypto will play a role as a flight to quality”
What a time to be alive!
— Genevieve Roch-Decter, CFA (@GRDecter) October 16, 2023
Weapons of war have no place on the streets of a civil society.
We need an assault weapons ban. Congress, send it to @JoeBiden’s desk.
— Kamala Harris (@KamalaHarris) October 16, 2023
- Schumer said Monday on the floor he will work with the Biden administration to craft an emergency supplemental package to provide Israel with the “tools it needs to defend itself.” That includes “military assistance, intelligence assistance, diplomatic assistance” and humanitarian assistance.
- Brussels, the de facto capital of the European Union, is on high alert following a chilling act of violence that left two Swedish citizens dead.
- Two Swedish nationals were fatally shot in Brussels on Monday evening, coinciding with a football match between Belgium and Sweden. The Belgian authorities have since raised the terror alert to its highest level in the capital and the second-highest level across the rest of the nation, signaling an “extremely serious” threat to public safety.
Not a single word of condemnation for the horrific, unprovoked attack on Israeli citizens…but begging for a cease-fire before the “find out” phase.
— Bob Frantz (@FrantzRantz) October 16, 2023
- In a recent statement, White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre announced that Joe Biden will be traveling to Israel and Jordan on October 18th.
- On Monday, Joe Biden abruptly canceled his scheduled visit to Colorado, opting to remain in Washington to focus on the escalating tensions in the Middle East over domestic issues.
- The purpose of the trip, according to the statement, is to “demonstrate his steadfast support for Israel in the face of Hamas’s brutal terrorist attack and to consult on next steps.”
It's Day 10 of Biden's hostage crisis — that no one seems to want to acknowledge — and his admin has done nothing to pressure Iran, Qatar, Hamas, their allies and partners to force the release of Americans. Here's what U.S. national interest demands https://t.co/G06cZ5zWTK
— Benjamin Weingarten (@bhweingarten) October 17, 2023
Here are a few of the young, beautiful women who are being held by the barbarians.
Hamas released this statement on Monday.
Key highlights from the recent speech of Abu Obaida, the spokesperson for the Al-Qassam Brigades:
Abu Obaida: The prisoners count ranges between 200 and 250 prisoners, with Al-Qassam currently holding 200 prisoners.
Abu Obaida: We keep a diverse group of individuals currently under temporary custody, hailing from different nationalities. These individuals are considered our esteemed guests, and our primary goal is to ensure their safety.
Abu Obaida: We will release individuals from various nationalities under temporary custody when the on-ground conditions permit it.
NOW – Putin meets "dear friend" Xi Jinping in Beijing.pic.twitter.com/p6u532EmQv
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) October 17, 2023
- They don’t want them.
- Via Robby Starbuck.
- The Marxist Squad called to take in one million Palestinians. Nikki Haley agrees.
- Haley joined Jake Tapper to promote the idea.
- The U.S. military has selected roughly 2,000 troops to prepare for a potential deployment to support Israel, U.S. defense officials said.
- The troops are tasked with missions like advising and medical support, the officials said, and they are from across the U.S. armed services. They aren’t intended to serve in a combat role, the officials said. No infantry have been put on prepare-to-deploy order.
- The troops are currently stationed both inside the Middle East and outside, including Europe, the officials said. It isn’t clear under what circumstances the U.S. could deploy the troops or to where, but the Pentagon decision signaled it is preparing to support Israeli troops should Israel launch a ground incursion into Gaza.
🚨Since 9/11, America's War on Terror has had staggering consequences: 37 million people displaced, 4.5 million lives lost, and a jaw-dropping $8 trillion price tag.
US-backed wars funneled millions of refugees to the US and Europe.
Over his 50-year career, President Biden… pic.twitter.com/zcaIOHq20j
— KanekoaTheGreat (@KanekoaTheGreat) October 16, 2023
- championed these foreign wars and interventions. Including the contentious NATO expansion and US meddling in Ukraine, believed by many to have ignited the ongoing US-Russia proxy war in Ukraine, displacing an extra 6 million refugees since 2014. Polls show that 80% of Americans are concerned Israel’s war with Hamas in Palestine will lead to a larger Middle Eastern war.
- Americans should be worried. Remember, President Trump was the first president in 40 years that did not start a new war. It’s no coincidence that a US-Russia proxy war rages in Ukraine while the Middle East stands on the brink of destruction, with President Biden and the US foreign policy establishment once again running the show. President Biden and the US foreign policy establishment are responsible for multiple wars, millions of casualties, and trillions wasted on foreign interventions in the past two decades.
- Two top Hamas leaders were killed today in Israeli strikes. Ayman Nofal, a top commander in Hamas’ military wing known as the Al-Qassam Brigades, was killed on Tuesday.
- The Israeli Air Force announced Monday that it killed Osama Mazini, the head of Hamas’ Shura Council and the group’s chief hostage negotiator
New York Post reported:
TAKE A LISTEN
— Team Trump (Text TRUMP to 88022) (@TeamTrump) October 16, 2023
Good Morning !
83% of Democrats are vaccinated and 78/79% of them say the vaccine is both safe & effective.
77% of them are concerned about another COVID-19 outbreak and they are 34% of our national All Adults sample.
So – why aren't they getting their new booster shots? https://t.co/bEMw4Nr8ny
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) October 17, 2023
TAKE A LISTEN
- Residents in Oakland, California, have moved to recall Alameda County District Attorney Pamela Price as the city has become consumed by violent crime.
- Save Alameda For Everyone (SAFE) started collecting signatures on Sunday in an effort to place Price, whose 2022 election was funded by George Soros, on the 2024 ballot after claiming that the district attorney’s soft-on-crime approach has caused crime in the Oakland area to explode. Price has come under fire in recent months due to the 35% increase of armed robberies in the city and the 382% increase in some types of burglary, which (among other crimes) have caused some businesses to flee “The whole administration… I’ve never seen anything like it. I’ve been in Oakland my whole life, and I’ve never seen the amount of lack of care for the people in this community like what the administration had,”
- Billionaire investor and long-time Democrat voter Chamath Palihapitiya has publicly admitted that he was wrong about former President Donald Trump.
- Not only did Palihapitiya express a newfound appreciation for what Trump was able to accomplish during his tenure, but he also went on to say that “Trump Derangement Syndrome did more damage than Trump ever did.”
- “This is a moment when you have to start to re-underwrite, is one’s ‘Trump Derangement Syndrome’ causing more damage than anything President Trump could have done? And I think the answer is yes,” Palihapitiya said, acknowledging that his previous criticisms were misguided.
- “Because it is now causing us to not see that good work, and then embrace and extend it. So much of the work that happened in that administration turned out to have been right, and that is what is so frustrating for me,” he added.
At its essence, this prohibition could punish Trump for telling the truth about the Special Counsel. No falsity required.
Also – she didn't state the penalties for violating this order. Theoretically, that would include fines or potential jail time.
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) October 17, 2023
Here’s the kicker in gag order. It applies to what Jack Smith called “surrogates” in his proposed order. This in effect gags Trump’s campaign spokesmen, advisors, and anyone DOJ/Chutkan views as “others” tied to Trump.
NOT a limited gag order—a contempt trap for Team Trump. pic.twitter.com/JnsLzFxz9e
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) October 17, 2023
"At its essence, this prohibition could punish Trump for telling the truth about the Special Counsel. No falsity required."
Tea Leaves: Chutkan will be responsible for initiating Trump's 2024 election landslide. https://t.co/RcEjBWPtlJ
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) October 17, 2023
Judge Tanya Chutkan believes a 17-year-old illegal immigrant has a constitutional right to an abortion…but does not believe Donald Trump has a Constitutional right to criticize the parts of the government: pic.twitter.com/Z7pO9wY3rd
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) October 16, 2023
- Judge Aileen Cannon once again shut down Special Counsel Jack Smith in the classified documents case against Trump.
- Judge Cannon on Tuesday denied Jack Smith’s request to create a secure facility in DC which would have forced Trump, defendants and lawyers to travel to DC to view the ‘classified documents.’
- Jack Smith claimed the “owners” of few of the classified documents wanted them back in DC – and Judge Cannon shut Jack Smith down!
“I am willing to go to JAIL if that’s what it takes for our country to win and become a DEMOCRACY again.” — President Trump in Clive, Iowa pic.twitter.com/HjYHC6C7mq
— RSBN 🇺🇸 (@RSBNetwork) October 16, 2023
TAKE A LISTEN
Will Trump be convicted or is he going to defy Chutkans gag order, because he has the right to speak freely
“Our goal will be one-day voting with paper ballots and voter ID.” — President Trump in Clive, Iowa pic.twitter.com/qLWsbK12hS
— RSBN 🇺🇸 (@RSBNetwork) October 16, 2023
TAKE A LISTEN
Your government thinks you're stupid.pic.twitter.com/Z2U8pxSRZu
— Vincent Kennedy (@VincentCrypt46) October 17, 2023
18 U.S. Code § 713 – Use of likenesses of the great seal of the United States, the seals of the President and Vice President, the seal of the United States Senate, the seal of the United States House of Representatives, and the seal of the United States Congress
- Whoever knowingly displays any printed or other likeness of the great seal of the United States, or of the seals of the President or the Vice President of the United States, or the seal of the United States Senate, or the seal of the United States House of Representatives, or the seal of the United States Congress, or any facsimile thereof, in, or in connection with, any advertisement, poster, circular, book, pamphlet, or other publication, public meeting, play, motion picture, telecast, or other production, or on any building, monument, or stationery, for the purpose of conveying, or in a manner reasonably calculated to convey, a false impression of sponsorship or approval by the Government of the United States or by any department, agency, or instrumentality thereof, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.
- Whoever, except as authorized under regulations promulgated by the President and published in the Federal Register, knowingly manufactures, reproduces, sells, or purchases for resale, either separately or appended to any article manufactured or sold, any likeness of the seals of the President or Vice President, or any substantial part thereof, except for manufacture or sale of the article for the official use of the Government of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.
- Whoever, except as directed by the United States Senate, or the Secretary of the Senate on its behalf, knowingly uses, manufactures, reproduces, sells or purchases for resale, either separately or appended to any article manufactured or sold, any likeness of the seal of the United States Senate, or any substantial part thereof, except for manufacture or sale of the article for the official use of the Government of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.
- Whoever, except as directed by the United States House of Representatives, or the Clerk of the House of Representatives on its behalf, knowingly uses, manufactures, reproduces, sells or purchases for resale, either separately or appended to any article manufactured or sold, any likeness of the seal of the United States House of Representatives, or any substantial part thereof, except for manufacture or sale of the article for the official use of the Government of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.
- Whoever, except as directed by the United States Congress, or the Secretary of the Senate and the Clerk of the House of Representatives, acting jointly on its behalf, knowingly uses, manufactures, reproduces, sells or purchases for resale, either separately or appended to any article manufactured or sold, any likeness of the seal of the United States Congress, or any substantial part thereof, except for manufacture or sale of the article for the official use of the Government of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.
What is ‘State Secrets’ and how upheld in the SC?
What must be completed to engage MI over other (3) letter agencies?
What must occur to allow for civilian trials?
Why is this relevant?
What was Flynn’s background?
Why is this relevant?
Why did Adm R (NSA) meet Trump privately w/o auth?
Does POTUS know where the bodies are buried?
Does POTUS have the goods on most bad actors?
Was TRUMP asked to run for President?
Was HRC next in line?
Was the election suppose to be rigged?
Did good people prevent the rigging?
Why did POTUS form a panel to investigate?
Has POTUS *ever* made a statement that did not become proven as true/fact?
What is POTUS in control of?
What is the one organization left that isn’t corrupt?
Why does the military play such a vital role?
Why is POTUS surrounded by highly respected generals?
Who guards former Presidents?
Why is that relevant?
Who guards HRC?
Why is ANTIFA allowed to operate?
Why hasn’t the MB been classified as a terrorist org?
What happens if Soros funded operations get violent and engage in domestic terrorism?
What happens if mayors/ police comms/chiefs do not enforce the law?
What authority does POTUS have specifically over the Marines?
Why is this important?
What is Mueller’s background? Military?
Was Trump asked to run for President w/ assurances made to prevent tampering?
How is POTUS always 5-steps ahead?
Who is helping POTUS?
There are more good people than bad. The wizards and warlocks (inside term) will not allow another Satanic Evil POS control our country. Realize Soros, Clintons, Obama, Putin, etc. are all controlled by 3 families (the 4th was removed post Trump’s victory).
11.3 – Podesta indicted
11.6 – Huma indicted
Manafort was placed into Trump’s camp (as well as others). The corruption that will come out is so serious that deals must be cut for people to walk away otherwise 70% of elected politicians would be in jail (you are seeing it already begin). A deep cleaning is occurring and the prevention and defense of pure evil is occurring on a daily basis. They never thought they were going to lose control of the Presidency (not just D’s) and thought they had control since making past mistakes (JFK, Reagan).
Good speed, Patriots.
PS, Soros is targeted.