The [CB] the elite are trying to do everything in their power to stop the BREXIT, this will fail. They are not in charge any longer the people are. Trump and Boris are positioning a new free trade deal which will back the [CB] into the corner and they will trapped. Trump is continually calling out the Fed, he just accelerated the agenda. More and more people are entering the Presidential race, the latest Al Sharpton is thinking about it. Nadler impeachment is denied by a judge. The wall is being built on the border and it is working to keep undocumented immigrants out of the US. Trump just made a major push towards voter id. The gun control debate is about tracking all weapons, doing away with the 2nd Amendment. Strange pics surfaced, BC in a dress with heels. The [DS] is being exposed with truth, as the facts come out the people will see who and what they are, there will be no need to expose them because they will expose themselves.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 08.14.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- Parliament will block a no-deal Brexit if unelected people behind Prime Minister Boris Johnson try to wrench Britain out of the European Union on Oct. 31 without agreement, former finance minister Philip Hammond said on Wednesday.
- “Parliament is clearly opposed to a no-deal exit, and the prime minister must respect that.”
- Hammond said he was confident parliament, where a majority oppose a no-deal Brexit, would find a way to block that outcome.
- Brexit supporters say there may be short-term disruption from a no-deal exit but that the economy will thrive if cut free from what they cast as a doomed experiment in integration that has led to Europe falling behind China and the United States.
- Wow, who didn’t see this coming, I guess all those who are part of the establishment never thought she would be pushed out and the people would not accept her deal.
- U.S. President Donald Trump and British Prime Minister Boris Johnson are walking their respective trade teams through a process to deliver a U.S-U.K trade deal on the day after a no-deal Brexit is scheduled to happen October 31st. An interim trade agreement that goes into effect November 1st 2019 is pure Donald Trump win/win deal-making.
- The DS, CB, non elected leaders have been shutdown President Trump and PM Johnson will counter all those concerns with the announcement of an agreement for an interim bilateral trade deal ahead of Brexit.
- This strategic approach, a deal that delivers both the Brexit result and the economic stability to offset any Brexit downside concerns d more)
- What Trump and Johnson could construct is a bilateral trade deal between the U.S. and the U.K that has genuine reciprocity and negligible trade barriers. Like a trade freeway between the U.K and the U.S, but only between the U.K. and U.S.
- With the EU no longer able to influence trade agreements involving the U.K. European companies, and countries (Poland, Hungary etc.) could get tariff-free access to the U.S. market by operating out of Britain, or using transnational shipping through Britain.
- Simultaneously, the U.S. could ship tariff free into the EU (to a receiving EU corporation, or EU subsidiary of a U.S. corporation) by exporting to Britain. The UK would be the hub for massive economic activity between North America and Europe.
- Eventually all corporations in the EU, who wanted to do business with North America, would start operations in the U.K….. OR, the EU would have to drop it’s one-way tariff policy (ie. the Marshall plan is ended). Think about the leverage this creates.
- Early on Tuesday United States Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer announced the modification of “next step” tariffs on Chinese products. [See Here] “Products in this group include, for example, cell phones, laptop computers, video game consoles, certain toys, computer monitors, and certain items of footwear and clothing.”
- the decision to postpone and modify looks political from the perspective of timing. Additionally the use of the term “next step tariffs” by USTR Lighthizer implies a sense of inevitability to a pre-determined process of increasing tariffs.
- It would appear that President Trump has made a move based on a statement by Liu He about China making good on a prior promise to purchase significant agricultural products. Whether or not Vice-Premier Liu He is being misled (or used) by Beijing’s strong-arm and duplicitous Commerce Minister Zhong Shan is yet to be determined.
- Trump has delayed the Sept. 1st tariffs to see if Liu He will deliver on the agriculture promise, or if Zhon Shan is manipulating a lie to gain breathing room. While the latter seems more likely; it would make sense for President Trump to see of a multi-billion Ag purchase will take place. The benefit to the U.S. would mean a pending farm subsidy wouldn’t be needed; and based on the timing of the phone contact and message from China, this scenario appears to be the most likely background.
- Lets put the economic free trade deal plan together
- 1.Trump is positioning the U.K. trade deal to be the ultimate leverage to force the EU into negotiation.
- 2. Trudeau is trouble, elections coming up and when the Canadian election concludes, the USMCA ratification will be a primary focus….
- 3. Then Trump announces the U.S. and Japan deal….
- 4. Then China (and/or possibly now including Hong Kong)….
We are winning, big time, against China. Companies & jobs are fleeing. Prices to us have not gone up, and in some cases, have come down. China is not our problem, though Hong Kong is not helping. Our problem is with the Fed. Raised too much & too fast. Now too slow to cut….
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 14, 2019
..Spread is way too much as other countries say THANK YOU to clueless Jay Powell and the Federal Reserve. Germany, and many others, are playing the game! CRAZY INVERTED YIELD CURVE! We should easily be reaping big Rewards & Gains, but the Fed is holding us back. We will Win!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 14, 2019
The clock is ticking down for the DS, we are now seeing more individuals enter the presidential race and those MSM hosts who have been the loudest, they have the most to lose. The patriot plan is moving ahead at lightning speed, I do believe we are going to see alot happen in the next couple of months, we will be talking about that a little later in this report but first
- Rev. Al Sharpton might be thinking about entering the race. he said the following
“I never rule anything out,” said Sharpton, adding that he isn’t currently exploring a run for the nomination.
Sharpton’s feeling about where the Democratic Party is in relation to Trump is no secret. This year, on a recent visit to the United Kingdom, Sharpton told the Guardian Trump would likely Keep America Great because Democrats are “too tame to deal with an untamed opponent.” And he’s run before, citing among other things, a need to insert his voice at a time where the party had seemed insincere about its declared direction. That year, he also gave one of the more memorable speeches at the 2004 Democratic convention, saying he ran in part to show poor children who grew up like he did that they can also run for president of the United States.
I wonder what crimes he committed remember, just because you are a candidate it will not protect you.
Sexual misconduct is the ‘public shelter’ to accept resignation.
Watch those announcing 2020 P running.
“You cannot attack a political opponent”
None are protected.
None are safe.
- A federal judge in Washington, DC slapped-down a legal gambit launched by House Democrats to propel their impeachment inquiry against President Trump; calling the effort “superficial.”
- “[A]t first blush, the House Judiciary Committee’s view that the related case rule applies is understandable,” D.C. District Court Chief Judge Beryl Howell wrote in her order rejecting the bid. “Nonetheless, closer examination demonstrates that these connections between the two cases are too superficial and attenuated for the instant McGahn Subpoena Case to qualify[.]”
- “This later-filed, subpoena-enforcement suit involves no issues of fact or law common to the earlier Grand Jury application, nor does it focus on a common event or transaction such that the matters would be ‘related,’” the DOJ argued.
- The 448-page report detailing special counsel Robert Mueller’s two-year Trump-Russia investigation is public. Next is the Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report into how that investigation started.
- But what Horowitz’s report, which is expected to delve into alleged abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act and the FBI’s use of the salacious and unverified dossier compiled by British ex-spy Christopher Steele, contains has been held close.
- Still, recent developments have offered a sneak preview of the cast of characters who could make appearances when Horowitz explains what his team uncovered.
- Horowitz is likely scrutinizing every aspect of the FISA approval process, and the head of the FBI plays an integral role. Comey signed three of the four FISA warrant applications and renewals targeting former
- The FISA filings required approval from top members of the FBI and the Justice Department, so other possible targets of Horowitz’s inquiry likely included the approvers of the four applications and renewals: Comey; Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates; Dana Boente, the only signatory in active government service and currently Trump’s top lawyer at the FBI; then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe; and then-Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who appointed Mueller to be special counsel the month before.
- , FBI interview notes with top DOJ official Bruce Ohr shed light on his role as a conduit between Steele and the FBI in 2016 and 2017, after the bureau says it cut Steele off as a source for leaking to the media. Ohr told the FBI that Steele was desperate Trump not win and suggested some of Steele’s information may have stemmed from “Russian conspiracy theories.” Bruce Ohr’s wife, Nellie, worked at Fusion GPS, and Bruce Ohr passed her research along to the FBI.
- Horowitz is also likely looking into the FBI’s use of an article by Michael Isikoff to bolster its FISA filings. The FBI told the court it didn’t think the piece was connected to the dossier, even though Isikoff only wrote it after meeting with Steele.
- The Justice Department inspector general said when he launched the investigation last year at the behest of then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions he would “examine the Justice Department’s and the FBI’s compliance with legal requirements” related to FISA filings against Page and review the DOJ’s and the FBI’s dealings with Steele. But while Horowitz said he would consider including other issues that arose during the investigation, Attorney General William Barr has since suggested the inquiry is narrow.
- Former FBI General Counsel James Baker is also likely to be among those scrutinized, since he admitted he inserted himself into the FISA approval process and reviewed the first FISA application.
- Meanwhile, Barr, along with U.S. Attorney John Durham, launched his own inquiry into the origins of the Trump-Russia investigation after Trump gave him broad declassification authority to look into it.
Lets head down to the border, the white house put out a video showing the wall being built
We are building the wall! pic.twitter.com/5CU4xZm34f
— The White House (@WhiteHouse) August 13, 2019
Since the wall went up in parts of the southern border there are reports that apprehensions are way down
Fox News reports that 14 miles of new wall along the U.S. southern border were built just last week, and apprehensions are since down 43%. The WALL is being built…and it’s working! pic.twitter.com/Csfu2wNQYR
— Trump War Room (@TrumpWarRoom) August 13, 2019
The push is on, we all knew it what going to happen, Trump is now pushing hard for voter id
Nationally, there are about 3.5 million EXTRA names on voting rolls. LA County began process of removing 1.59 million of them. Thanks to @JudicialWatch federal lawsuit and legal settlement. https://t.co/oeUt9Mc7BL pic.twitter.com/5RBSugGZxG
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) August 14, 2019
Voter fraud is real:
Los Angeles county has a registration rate of 112% its adult population
The entire state of California has a registration rate of 101%
11 of 58 counties in CA have registration rates above 100%
Is this why California is solid Blue?
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) April 28, 2019
>>4280189Will voter fraud in CA ever be brought to light?>>4281387Yes.
“Watch CA” was deliberate.
Lets talk about gun control, yes the MSM is trying to make it seem that something is about to happen, but we know that congress has a very difficult time agreeing on anything, and I do believe Trump is betting on this, optics. The DS is pushing Universal background checks the question is why?
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Wednesday slammed Mitch McConnell — for blocking bills aimed at preventing gun violence and foreign election interference.
- “We all want to invest in building our democracy and saving it from any enemies foreign and domestic, so we’ve sent our legislation to the Senate,” Pelosi said at an Illinois Democrats’ “Democrat Day” event in Springfield. “‘Moscow Mitch’ says that he is the ‘Grim Reaper” … that he’s going to bury all this legislation. Well, we have news for him. All this legislation is alive and well in the general public.”
Like I said, congress has to many agendas and these agendas do not benefit the people
- While universal background checks are pushed as a response to the El Paso and Dayton shooting attacks, it should be remembered that such checks are unenforceable without a gun registry.
- Think about it — universal background checks presume that the government knows about every gun sale, everywhere, at every time. That is the very meaning of the “universal” system — that all sales are covered by one background check.
- The problem is that the government does not know where the vast majority of guns are at this very moment. Thus, as mass public attacks and/or high-profile shootings continue, they will claim we need a registry so the government knows where every gun is and can, therefore, know if any gun is changing hands without a background check.
- Another important point is that universal background checks will not stop mass public attacks. After all, Democrats pushed such checks in the wake of the Orlando Pulse shooting, but that shooter passed a background check for his guns. Gun controllers made the same push after the Las Vegas shooting, but that shooter passed a check for all his firearms as well. And the same goes for the Aurora movie theater attacker, the Parkland high school attacker, the Virginia Beach shooter, the Gilroy Garlic Festival shooter, and on and on.
- So universal background checks may sound emotionally satisfying, but they will not stop attacks. However, they will lead to more gun control and lots of it.
Think about what they are doing, very slowly, methodically, convincing everyone that this will keep you safe and this is all we need to do, then another shooting happens, you know we need, we need this, and this will keep you safe, and so on until you wake up one day and you realize that all of this was to create a database of all weapons so they can round them up when the time is right.
- A Google whistleblower has gone public with claims of election manipulation and political bias, according to investigative journalism group Project Veritas, which posted a trove of over 950 documents provided by Google insider Zachary Vorhies, who says he has come forward because he “saw something dark and nefarious going on with the company and I realized that they were going to not only tamper with the elections, but use that tampering with the elections to essentially overthrow the United States.”
- Vorhies told Project Veritas:
I gave the documents to Project Veritas, I had been collecting the documents for over a year. And the reason why I collected these documents was because I saw something dark and nefarious going on with the company and I realized that there were going to not only tamper with the elections, but use that tampering with the elections to essentially overthrow the United States.
- Project Veritas leaked a number of internal Google documents in June which revealed “algorithmic unfairness” in search rankings, now Vorhies is claiming that these documents were widely available to Google employees:
These documents were available to every single employee within the company that was full-time. And so as a fulltime employee at the company, I just searched for some keywords and these documents started to pop up. And so once I started finding one document and started finding keywords for other documents and I would enter that in and continue this cycle until I had a treasure trove and archive of documents that clearly spelled out the system, what they’re attempting to do in very clear language.
- The documents provided by Vorhies contain a number of files of concern for conservatives, one of which is called “news black list site for Google Now” which Vorhies alleges is a “blacklist” that restricts certain websites from appearing on news feeds for some Android Google products. The list includes a number of both conservative and leftist websites including newsbusters.org and mediamatters.org. The document states that some sites are added to the list because of a “high user block rate.”
- Another document titled “Fringe ranking/classifier: Defining channel quality” compiles a ranking of various news sites by their level of trustworthiness. In the sample ranking showed, the most trusted site appears to the Wall Street Journal while the Next News Network is the least trustworthy ranking just below Alex Jones. Breitbart News is ranked above YouTube commentator Philip DeFranco, the Huffington Post, and The Young Turks, but below Russia Today America and CNN.
- Another document titled “Fake news & other fringe: Trashy recap” claims that videos on Google’s platforms are rated by multiple “human raters.” Another internal document labeled “coffee beans” allegedly shows Google employees discussing diversity hiring practices at the firm. An internal thread of communications including with the firm appears to show a discussion about the document between employees, one of whom worries that the document appears to “misrepresent Google’s hiring practices in a way that could raise legal questions…”
My message to those that are on the fence is I released the documents. They can go in, they can see everything that Google is doing and then they can see the scale of it. Because I think that there’s a lot of engineers that have a hint that things are wrong, but they don’t understand the colossal scale that it’s at. And so for those people, I say, look at the documents, take the pulse of America, see what’s happening and come and tell the world you know what you already know to be true.
Lets talk about what is happening with the MSM, Breaking911 tweeted out the following
JUST IN: Viacom, CBS have entered into definitive agreement to combine in an all-stock merger, creating a combined company with more than $28 billion in revenue – Reuters
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) August 13, 2019
5 Companies would control the news
FAKE NEWS consolidation [propaganda arm of the D party].
Define Antitrust Law(s).
The Sherman Act outlaws “every contract, combination, or conspiracy in restraint of trade,” and any “monopolization, attempted monopolization, or conspiracy or combination to monopolize.”
“The FTC’s competition mission is to enforce the rules of the competitive marketplace — the antitrust laws. These laws promote vigorous competition and protect consumers from anticompetitive mergers and business practices.”
[CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN]
- A shocking new report from the Office of the Conflicts of Interests and Ethics Commissioner concludes that Prime Minister Justin Trudeau did, in fact, inappropriately pressure former Attorney General Jody Wilson-Raybould and sought to “influence her decision on whether she should overrule the Director of Public Prosecutions’ decision not to invite SNC-Lavalin to enter into negotiations towards a remediation agreement.”
- The report goes on to say
For these reasons, I found that Mr. Trudeau used his position of authority over Ms. Wilson‑Raybould to seek to influence, both directly and indirectly, her decision on whether she should overrule the Director of Public Prosecutions’ decision not to invite SNC-Lavalin to enter into negotiations towards a remediation agreement.
Office of the Conflicts of Interests and Ethics commissioner report, August 2019
- Furthermore, Ethics Commission Mario Dion wrote that “The Prime Minister, directly and through his senior officials, used various means to exert influence over Ms. Wilson‑Raybould. The authority of the Prime Minister and his office was used to circumvent, undermine and ultimately attempt to discredit the decision of the Director of Public Prosecutions as well as the authority of Ms. Wilson‑Raybould as the Crown’s chief law officer.”
Rusty Shackelford is up to it again, he is flying his drone all over Epsteins island and he is catching quite a bit.
More FBI agents on Epstein island.
— The “Dirty” Truth ™ (@AKA_RealDirty) August 13, 2019
Maxwell said the island had been completely wired for video; the friend thought that she and Epstein were videotaping everyone on the island as an insurance policy, as blackmail. A source close to Maxwell says she spoke glibly and confidently about getting girls to sexually service Epstein, saying this was simply what he wanted, and describing the way she’d drive around to spas and trailer parks in Florida to recruit them. She would claim she had a phone job for them, “and you’ll make lots of money, meet everyone, and I’ll change your life.”
Maxwell had one other thing to tell this woman: “When I asked what she thought of the underage girls, she looked at me and said, ‘they’re nothing, these girls. They are trash.’”
It seems the story with the guards continues to get stranger and stranger, it seem someone can’g get their story straight.
- prison guards fell asleep, they were called away, one wasn’t a prison guard, the latest prison guards falsified log entries to make it look like they were checking on inmates in Epstein’s cell every 30 minutes, when they actually weren’t.
- The New York City medical examiner has not released Epstein’s autopsy report so we still do not know the exact cause of death nor the time of his death.
- Shirley Skipper-Scott, a graduate from Alabama State, was warden of the Metro Correctional Center in New York City.
Now what is interesting about her is that Shirley Skipper-Scott sued Eric Holder in 2013.
Shirley Skipper-Scott, worked as a “social scientist” in the federal system for several years at the GS-12 level (source: https://www.federalpay.org/employees/bureau-of-prisons-federal-prison-system/skipper-scott-shirley-v ).
Then, she sued AG Eric Holder for employment discrimination in 2013 (Mississippi SD, # 3:13-cv-00017 ), resolved the case in 2016, and saw her career blossom into federal prison administration at the GS-14 level, i.e., in the top 10% of federal payscale, thereafter.
Oh by the way Skipper-Scott was removed as warden this week.
EXCLUSIVE: Ghislaine Maxwell’s respectable new life: Jeffrey Epstein’s long-time consort and the alleged procurer of his underage victims has been living with 43-year-old tech CEO at his secluded $3M oceanfront mansion outside of Boston
- Ghislaine Maxwell, 57, has been hiding out at a secluded $3M oceanfront property in Manchester-by-the-Sea, Massachusetts, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal
- The property is owned by her tech CEO boyfriend Scott Borgerson, 43,
- Maxwell hasn’t been seen publicly in three years and hasn’t left the home amid new focus on Epstein’s alleged co-conspirators following his apparent suicide on Saturday
EXCLUSIVE: Did Jeffrey Epstein have painting of Bill Clinton wearing a blue DRESS and red heels and lounging in the Oval Office inside his Manhattan mansion? Visitor reveals bizarre image inside pedophile’s $56m lair
- Jeffrey Epstein had a painting which appeared to be Bill Clinton wearing a blue dress and red heels hanging inside his Manhattan home
- Source who saw it during a business meeting
- The blue dress seemed to be a pointed reference to Clinton’s former intern Monica Lewinsky who wore a blue dress during their tryst in the White House
- The painting was snapped inside the pedophile’s mansion in 2012, seven years before he was accused of running a sex trafficking ring of underage girls
- The source, who asked to remain anonymous, was visiting Epstein to present a business proposal
- She told DailyMailTV: ‘It was absolutely Bill Clinton. It was shocking… it was a very provocative, sexual picture’
Jeffrey Epstein had a bizarre portrait which appears to be of Bill Clinton hanging in his Manhattan mansion, depicting the former president lounging on a chair in the Oval Office wearing red heels and a telling blue dress, a source exclusively told DailyMailTV
- The color of the dress seemed to be a pointed reference to Clinton’s former intern Monica Lewinsky who a blue dress during their infamous sexual encounter in the White House. The painting seemed to show Clinton in the Oval Office, with the presidential seal on display