The Suez Canal incident just exposed the globalist system. Egypt lost 1 billion from the blockage and the 50 billion was lost in global trade. [CB] creates pandemic, Gov borrow for stimulus, [CB] says tax the people. The [CB] is panicking, they have lost control and they are now trying to control the narrative, damage control. Trump and the patriots plan is working perfectly. Everything the [DS] is trying to do is boomeranging on them. The people are now in the process of taking back control. Trump signals the people to start flexing their muscle and show the [DS] who is really in control. Meanwhile, voter id is being implemented in many states, the [DS] is panicking . The country is ready to stand up and take back control, it has begun.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Protect Your Retirement W/ A Gold. IRA
Noble Gold is Who I Trust ^^^
😀Get The Best VPN For 50% Off Today!
Click Here https://www.virtualshield.com/x22
Make Yourself Anonymous Online!! 🕵️🛡️
- Lt. Gen. Oussama Rabie, head of the Suez Canal Authority, said the blockage of the Suez Canal by the container ship MV Ever Given imposed a billion dollars in damages on Egypt.
- Lawsuits stemming from the incident will probably take years to resolve, as some $50 billion in global trade was disrupted by the six-day blockage.
- The IMF wants predistributive and redistributive policies. The center of the alleged holistic approach is of course higher taxes…
- Enhancing access to basic public services will require additional resources, which can be mobilized, depending on country circumstances, by strengthening overall tax capacity. Many countries could rely more on property and inheritance taxes.
- Massive Tax Hikes
- Spotlight Illinois
- Illinois has 6,963 Taxing Bodies yet the state is broke with pension plans that are bankrupt.
- Nothing is ever fixed in Illinois. But guess what the alleged fix is.
- The governor wants higher taxes. Yet high taxes are the reason people escape Illinois.
[CB] panic because they are exposed
- climate change and race — are now on the table for the Federal Reserve, as it wades further into uncharted territory.
- Why it matters: The about-face has implications for how one of the world’s most influential economic bodies steers policy and regulates the nation’s banks.
- Not all instances of easy money cause asset-price bubbles — but all asset price bubbles for the past 250 years have been associated with loose monetary policy.
- The big picture: Not all bubbles end in crises, although many do — at which point the very central banks that fueled the bubble are generally tasked with cleaning up the mess.
“For central banks, I don’t think there is any alternative to what they’ve been doing until now, namely vastly significantly support the economy,” former European Central Bank president Mario Draghi told Axios in December. “Support, in my view, will continue for quite a long time.”
- For all it’s impact on the U.S. economy, more than three-fourths of Americans say they know “a little” or less about how the Fed operates and what it does,
- Why it matters: People who say they do not understand the Fed are more likely to say they don’t trust what the Fed is doing. A breakdown of trust could lead to more politicization of the agency.
- The modern Fed is designed to operate free of political pressures, as codified in a 1951 agreement with the U.S. Treasury Department. That gives monetary policy to the Fed and fiscal policy to Treasury.
- What’s changed: Former President Trump regularly blistered the Fed and Chairman Jay Powell, who was picked by Trump himself. It was unprecedented and raised concerns that Fed politicization would become the new norm.
- The bottom line: Trump may have overtly politicized the Fed. But it was only temporary.
- Hunter had a child with 28-year-old Lunden Roberts in 2018 after meeting her at a DC strip joint where she worked as an exotic dancer.
- Deadbeat dad Hunter initially denied he was the father and refused to pay child support after a DNA test determined the baby was indeed his.
- Ms. Roberts took Hunter Biden to paternity court and he finally agreed to a settlement in 2020 after many delays.
- I guess Russia stole his sperm and impregnated Ms Roberts
Hunter Biden’s laptop included sex with minors, substance abuse, evidence of money laundering, illegal business dealings, pay to play, etc.
- ‘We only asked for $25 million as an estimate at first. We came way down.’
- Three screenshots of texts between Scott Adams, creator of Dilbert, and Jake Novak, media director of the Israeli consulate in New York City were shared with TAC. The messages were authenticated by one of the parties to them.
- In the first screenshot, Novak messaged Adams last Saturday to tell him about the investigation into Gaetz.
- In the second, Novak appears to represent himself as deeply involved in the efforts to free Bob Levinson from Iran, telling Adams “this is screwing up my efforts to free Bob Levinson.”
- “Gaetz’s dad was secretly finding [sic] us,” he continues. “So I’m very much wanting this to be untrue. I’ve got a commando team leader friend of mine nervously waiting for the wire transfers to clear.”
- In the third screenshot, Novak casts doubt on Gaetz’s claims that he is being extorted. “The real documents do not extort,” he writes, “And we only asked for $25 million as an estimate at first. We came way down.”
the Israeli embassy in New York just admitted attempting to extort a sitting U.S. Congressman????
- Now US military bases are being used for illegal immigrants’ accommodations.
- The Pentagon approved the use of a THIRD military base to house unaccompanied migrant minors amid the Biden border surge.
- “On April 2, the Department of Defense approved a request for assistance from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) for facilities and land to temporarily house unaccompanied children at Camp Roberts, California,” the defense official said.
- The Biden administration said they will not return any children back to their home countries.
There are 1.96 billion children in the world under age 14 who are now welcome to stay in the US on the taxpayer dime.
- Authorities in Nuevo Leon, Mexico, continue to witness a drastic increase in the number of migrants arriving in their region as they seek to reach the U.S. border.
- The following short video captured the moment when state police forces in Nuevo Leon raid a stash house where cartel-connected human smugglers held 53 Central American migrants. The group includes 24 minors. The video shows the overcrowding and lack of basic necessities the migrants had to endure at the hands of their human smugglers.
- YouTube has deleted millions of dislikes for Joe Biden on his videos:
YouTube has deleted about 2.5 million ‘dislikes’ from videos on the official White House channel of President Joe Biden, according to data collected and posted online by a researcher who wished to remain anonymous. YouTube recently announced that it’s testing a new page design that hides the dislike count.
- YouTube is now forcing politically dissident videos into “private” mode only, limiting viewership only to the video’s uploader and preventing them from being seen by a public audience.
- The Google-owned video hosting platform recently censored a video from Republican candidate Laura Loomer in this manner.
- The censored video was titled “Why Does The Left Blame White People for Everything?” and had been available on Loomer’s channel without incident for three years.
💡 In case of a #ransomware attack, having your data adequately backed up offline can eliminate the need to pay ransom money to recover encrypted files. Use our resources to reduce your ransomware risk: https://t.co/IECkQ4jnAy #Cybersecurity #IncidentResponse #Infosec pic.twitter.com/vxGnRg2PtH
— Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (@CISAgov) April 2, 2021
- Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds signed legislation into law lifting some restrictions to buy or carry a handgun in the state for law-abiding citizens.
- The NRA-backed legislation named “House File 756” will take effect on July 1 and eliminates the requirement for law-abiding Iowans to obtain a permit to purchase a handgun from private non-licensed sources. Additionally, to carry a weapon, people will no longer need to have a permit as well.
- Individuals will still have to follow federal law and go through an instant background check to buy from licensed sellers each time they purchase a gun.
- The Pentagon this week announced that the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower strike group has initiated flight operations in the Eastern Mediterranean “to support the continuing campaign against Islamic State remnants in Syria and Iraq.”
- While in the past weeks there’s been an uptick in reports that suggest ISIS might be seeking to stage a major comeback in the region, the carrier presence could also in reality be aimed at thwarting things like the below…
“When you are in the middle of a storm cloud it’s hard to think outside of it, but the only way out of the storm is to ride through it and things will be a lot clearer on the other side.” – Jodi Ann Bickley #WeAreTR #TeamFury #NavyStrong @usnavy pic.twitter.com/Jjbzgs2YhY
— The Official CVN 71 (@TheRealCVN71) April 2, 2021
Why did BO send billions in cash to Iran?
Why wasn’t Congress notified?
Why was this classified under ‘State Secrets’?
Who has access to ‘State Secrets’?
Where did the planes carrying the cash depart from and land?
Did the planes all land in the same location?
How many planes carried the cash?
Why is this relevant?
What does this have to do w/ NK?
What does this have to do w/ SA/CF cash donations?
What does this have to do w/ ISIS?
What does this have to do w/ slush funds?
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.
- Kelly’s order required people to wear masks indoors at businesses and public spaces and outdoors when they can’t socially distance.
- Legislative leaders revoked Gov. Laura Kelly’s new mask order she issued on Thursday by a vote of 5-2.
A CURE for Covid… a “disinfectant “ just as Trump told us a year ago.
- As it turns out, President Trump might have been on to something last spring when he rambled during a press conference about the possibility that “sunlight” could be leveraged to destroy the virus.
- Research recently published by a team of academics at UC Santa Barbara found that the coronavirus is “inactivated” by sunlight as much as 8x faster than “current theoretical modelling” had anticipated. UC Santa Barbara assistant professor of mechanical engineering Paolo Luzzatto-Fegiz analyzed studies exploring the effects of different forms of UV radiation on SARS-CoV-2, and found a significant discrepancy, according to RT.
- In practice, the team found that “inactivation” of virus particles rendered in simulated saliva was more than 8x faster than scientists believed in conditions similar to summer sunlight.
A July 2020 experimental study tested the power of UV light on SARS-CoV-2, contained in simulated saliva, and found the virus was inactivated in under 20 minutes.
- old Proverb – Those With Nothing To Hide Don’t Try To Hide Things
- Here are some amazing highlights from the legal filing:
- Raffensperger suggests he is simply ‘protecting the public’s interest’ in allowing on the ballot images to be used, and not the actual paper records.
- The Secretary respectfully requests that the Court permit Petitioners to inspect ballot images only, and deny Petitioners’ request to inspect and scan ballots.
- Petitioners have submitted to the Court a proposed order granting their Motion to Unseal,
which would grant Petitioners sweeping and unprecedented access to all ballots. (the horror)
- Raffensperger also told an ‘alternative fact’ in his brief, claiming VoterGA wants to move the ballots from their secure location for the audit. CDMedia spoke to VoterGA and this is simply not true.
- First, it is important to clarify the difference between “ballots” and “ballot images.”
“Ballots” include (1) paper ballots produced by ballot marking devices (“BMDs”) used in in-person advanced voting and election-day voting; 1 (2) absentee-by-mail paper ballots; and
(3) UOCAVA paper ballots. Ballots are then scanned through optical voting scanners selected
and furnished by the State of Georgia pursuant to O.C.G.A. § 21-2-300. Once scanned, an
electronic ballot image is created and stored on a memory card (“ballot images”).
- Raffensperger wants VoterGA to only have access to the ‘images’ that were created by equipment furnished by the GA Secretary of State’s office and not the actual ballots that show the intended anonymous vote of GA citizens.
coverup always gets you
- Both chambers in Wyoming approved a bill that requires voters to present identification before voting.
- The state House passed the bill 51–8 after the Senate approved it 21–1.
- The legislation requires people to present proof of ID before voting. Proof can be a driver’s license, a tribal identification card, a Wyoming identification card, a U.S. passport, a U.S. military card, an ID from a university or public school within the state, or a Medicare or Medicaid insurance card.
- Former President Donald Trump called for a boycott of Major League Baseball (MLB) Friday after the organization pulled its All-Star Game from Atlanta, Georgia, over the state’s new voting law.”
- Republican Sens. Mike Lee (Utah) and Ted Cruz (Texas) have joined calls to end MLB’s antitrust exemption following its decision to pull the 2021 All-Star Game out of Atlanta.
MLB’s antitrust exemption has been in place since a 1922 Supreme Court decision ruled that the league is a sport and not a business. The National Football League, National Basketball Association and the National Hockey League don’t have the same exemption