Watch The X22 Report On Video
The economic system is breaking down around the world, the [CB] has no cover story they are left out in the open and now they are making their move on alternative currency. They need to drive people away from other currencies so they can introduce their CBDC, this will fail. The DOJ,FBI are trapped, there is no escape Trump and the patriots have brought them down a certain path and they are exposed. Trump is getting ready to play his hand. There is panic in DC. The [DS] will have no choice but to push chaos and Trump and the patriots want them to do this to expose them all. National Guard has been activated in different states already. Durham is on the hunt and justice is coming.
And of course the idiots fall for it every single time pic.twitter.com/RwBnvP793r
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) September 16, 2022
- The price of gold plunged to its lowest since April 2020 on Friday as investors remained wary of more aggressive interest rate hikes by the Federal Reserve, despite a fresh round of mixed data on the US economy.
- CNN continues to try to address their hemorrhaging viewership by shaking up the network’s lineup. Far-left Don Lemon , one of the network’s champions of liberal propaganda, will lose his primetime evening spot, “Don Lemon Tonight,” and will join a new morning show as one of three co-hosts.
.@POTUS addresses GOP governors' tactic of busing asylum seekers — for, I believe, the first time — at the @HispanicCaucus gala: "Republicans are playing politics with human beings — using them as props. What they're doing is simply wrong. It's un-American. It's reckless." pic.twitter.com/BIrQLxWMba
— Daniel Marans (@danielmarans) September 16, 2022
Wow! This Martha’s Vineyard Democrat doesn’t seem very welcoming or progressive.
“We don’t have housing for 50 immigrants.”
Uh, don’t the Obamas have a 10 bedroom mansion there? That will fit half of them.
— Christina Pushaw 🐊 🇺🇸 (@ChristinaPushaw) September 15, 2022
I’m formally requesting the DOJ begin an immediate investigation into these inhumane efforts to use kids as political pawns. pic.twitter.com/x2sBa06nSw
— Gavin Newsom (@GavinNewsom) September 15, 2022
No national gaud on the border, no national guard to stop the rioters burning your city, plenty of national guard to bus immigrants out of rich vacation spots
— Auron MacIntyre (@AuronMacintyre) September 16, 2022
They just deployed the National Guard for 50 illegal immigrants in Martha’s Vineyard but they won’t deploy them for the invasion happening on our border.
Oops, another one! This is Charlie Crist surrogate Annette Taddeo, who has spent the entire day virtue signaling and performing outrage in front of cameras about something she voted for pic.twitter.com/tUfth9nAzw
— Christina Pushaw 🐊 🇺🇸 (@ChristinaPushaw) September 16, 2022
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) September 16, 2022
It’s beautiful. It’s perfect. https://t.co/xY05QVoORp
— Oilfield Rando (@Oilfield_Rando) September 15, 2022
A “crisis”?? Wait…I’m confused.
When I proposed this last year, County commissioner Keith Chatinover said “I would LOVE Martha’s Vineyard to become a HAVEN for new immigrants to this country, but Senator Cruz HAS NO IDEA what he’s talking about regarding a ‘border crisis.’” https://t.co/zdMshoucLu
— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) September 15, 2022
— NellieC0hrnp0p ☭ (@nelliec0rnp0p) September 16, 2022
It can’t be lost on the average voter that there was a lot more angry coverage of 50 migrants in Martha’s Vineyard than millions overwhelming southern border towns.
President Biden seems more outraged with a few dozen illegal immigrants in liberal cities than with the policies that caused the crisis in the first place.
— Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) September 16, 2022
Massachusetts, Florida, and Illinois have activated the National Guard recently.
- On Friday, a lawsuit filed against Donald Trump by ‘Katie Johnson’ was dramatically dropped
- Speculation that the suit was dropped because of threats or a pay-off by Trump went viral
- But DailyMail.com has learned that the claims against Trump were fiction
- ‘Katie Johnson’s’ shocking allegations first emerged in a lawsuit filed in California in April
- She claimed she was lured to a sex party by pedophile Jeffrey Epstein where she was forced into rough role-play sex with presidential candidate
- On Wednesday Johnson suddenly cancelled a press conference at which she was set to reveal herself for the first time
- Before that, she told her story to DailyMail.com
- Clinton supporters had seized on the story as a possible knock out blow
The woman who alleged that Donald Trump raped her at age 13 at one of billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s notorious ‘sex parties’ fabricated the story,
When the civil suit was initially filed last April, Trump’s legal team branded the allegations ‘disgusting at the highest level’ and a ‘hoax’ clearly framed to ‘solicit media attention or, perhaps… simply politically motivated’.
Clinton supporters had seized on the story as a possible knock out blow.Social media erupted with claims that the woman had been paid off by Trump or was so terrified by threats to her life from Trump supporters that she was forced to withdraw her claims.
Katie Johnson suddenly cancelled a packed press conference at which she was set to reveal herself for the first time, saying she was ‘too afraid’ following a series of ‘threats’ against her.
six months after legal papers were filed, the civil lawsuit was dramatically dropped.News that the allegations were dropped dismayed Hillary supporters who had hoped the claims would be the knock out blow for Trump’s election campaign – already rocked in recent weeks by a string of sex assault claims
elements of what Johnson had claimed crumbled at the last minute.
Her claims can today be exposed as untruthful, the key fact being that Donald Trump was not involved whatsoever.
‘Katie Johnson’s account had been believable and compelling right up until the last minute.
‘But new information emerged that suggested she had not been telling the truth.
‘Ultimately it was discovered that Donald Trump’s name had been inserted into this, he was not involved whatsoever. After that she had no credibility.’
The revelation slaps down any suggestion that Johnson dropped the case thanks to a secret financial settlement with Trump, as has been speculated on social media.
It also clears Trump of any hint of wrong doing in association with the lawsuit.
She had claimed her motivation was to tell her story was to expose Donald Trump to stop him from becoming president.
- This November, the Great State of Ohio has the unique opportunity to stop this destructive campaign. Issue 2, the Citizenship Voting Requirement Amendment, will ensure “ONLY a citizen of the United States…is entitled to vote at all elections.”
- Stop Foreign Election Interference, vote YES on Issue 2—it has my Complete and Total Endorsement!
- Protecting our Citizens and Communities, not Aiding and Abetting Criminals, should be our highest priority.
- Issue 1 has my Complete and Total Endorsement!
REVEALED: Trump’s MAGA Army that could transform Congress in his image – more than 200 candidates he endorsed will now fight tooth and nail for him in November midterms… but establishment GOP is terrified they will scare off floating voters
- More than 90 percent of candidates backed by Donald Trump have won Republican primary races
- Trump’s 100% success rate in Senate primaries so far has led some like GOP Leader Mitch McConnell to worry about candidates’ ‘electability’ in the November general elections
- An army of more than 200 MAGA candidates ready to fight for Donald Trump‘s agenda is marching into November’s midterm races, a
- The former president’s candidates have won all but five of their races in regular primaries, out of 158 total endorsements. That includes three races that are still pending.
Wow. But utterly predictable. Former FBI head of counter-intel involved in the bogus Trump-Russia collusion probe now is being investigated by federal prosecutors for his own ties with Russia and other foreign governments. https://t.co/4siGjLPcZb
— Miranda Devine (@mirandadevine) September 15, 2022
- Judge Aileen Cannon has rejected the DOJ motion to stay her previous order and appointed a special master, Judge Raymond J Dearie, Senior United States District Judge for the Eastern District of New York, [pdf of Ruling HERE]
- As to the dispute of the 100 “classified” documents, Judge Cannon writes, “the Court does not find it appropriate to accept the Government’s conclusions on these important and disputed issues without further review by a neutral third party in an expedited and orderly fashion.”
- Judge Cannon urged Special Master Raymond Dearie to complete his review by Nov. 30, 2022, more than a month longer than DOJ requested. However, she did say Trump’s legal team has to pay the full cost of the special master. [Full Ruling Pdf Here] In a signed filing, Judge Dearie accepted the task.
- Cannon’s ruling denying the Justice Department’s stay makes clear she simply did not buy prosecutors’ argument that there was no way to allow an intelligence community review of the national security impact of the presence of the information at Mar-a-Lago to proceed, while temporarily putting the criminal investigation on hold.
why did Trump want this Judge?
#MaraLago Declassified records indicate Judge Dearie, potential Special Master, approved final FISA June 2017 for @carterwpage. NOTE: This FISA is among most problematic because it did not share intel about Page’s work for USG + failed to disclose key concerns Steele reporting. pic.twitter.com/Zm6JD56Xi2
— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) September 14, 2022
Biden DOJ waited 18 months to get these records from Trump.
We've only had leaks from these records *after* the Biden DOJ took them.
Biden DOJ proved their bad faith by arguing a brief pause to allow an independent check will "harm our national security."
No credibility left.
— 🇺🇸 Mike Davis 🇺🇸 (@mrddmia) September 15, 2022
Trump declassified all records.
Through 1/19/21 declassification memo and his actions.
Presidential Records Act expressly allows him to have his records–EVEN CLASSIFIED.
Biden DOJ is playing willfully ignorant on law.
To get back Trump's damning Crossfire Hurricane records.
— 🇺🇸 Mike Davis 🇺🇸 (@mrddmia) September 16, 2022
— 🇺🇸 Mike Davis 🇺🇸 (@mrddmia) September 16, 2022
— Hans Mahncke (@HansMahncke) September 16, 2022
- Long term solutions
- The video that got Trump Elected
- Funny I pointed to this video yesterday
Shows how confident he is that Durham will come through. And remember that Q himself posted about Durham right before the precipice began and Nunes said there’s been absolutely no leaks because he’s not messing around.
We are winning.