Watch The X22 Report On Video
The people are fighting back against the dictators, the dictators are pushing the GND and Great Reset but the people are rising up. The banking system collapse was put into place to create an event to push the agenda into the [CBDC], without the event they will not be able to force congress into taking the next steps. The House was the target. The [DS] is in panic mode, they have nothing left to throw at Trump and they are using what ever crumbs they have left. Their system is exposed it is imploding and they cannot stop it. Trump and the patriots have set them up and they are forcing them down a path to expose all their crimes.
The more I dug into @GretaThunberg's story, the more I realized that something stinks here. It's no COINCIDENCE that her first appearance was on August 20, 2018, with a sit-in protest in front of the Swedish Parliament, followed COINCIDENTALLY four days later by the release of a… https://t.co/z26lkdFi80 pic.twitter.com/va0V1PdP0n
— Dr. Simon Goddek (@goddeketal) March 16, 2023
The more I dug into @GretaThunberg‘s story, the more I realized that something stinks here. It’s no COINCIDENCE that her first appearance was on August 20, 2018, with a sit-in protest in front of the Swedish Parliament, followed COINCIDENTALLY four days later by the release of a book she co-authored with her mother. But that’s not all – the PR machine for her was already in full swing on August 20, thanks to a man named Ingmar Rentzhog, who financed and drove the campaign through his company, @WeDontHaveTime. And guess what? Rentzhog is also COINCIDENTALLY the chairman of the think tank “Global Challenge” (@ChallengesFnd), which is now COINCIDENTALLY fully financed by a billionaire named Kristine Person, a member of the Swedish Social Democratic Workers’ Party and former minister in the government under Stefan Löfven. And if that’s not enough, Rentzhog purely COINCIDENTALLY happened to walk by the Swedish Parliament on August 20 and encounter Greta during her sit-in protest, taking a photograph of her. But wait, there’s more – Rentzhog and Gretas mother had already met before at a climate conference on May 4, 2018, which is COINCIDENTALLY the exact date when Rentzhog became CEO of the aforementioned think tank. And here’s something interesting – both Kristine Person and Stefan Löfven happen to be members of Klaus Schwab’s @WEF. It’s amazing how all these connections seem to come full circle, isn’t it? It’s clear to me that something fishy is going on behind the scenes here. These people are manipulating the public and abusing their power for their own political gain. We need to be aware of their tactics and warn everybody we know about the Great Reset and the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- The European Central Bank (ECB) raised interest rates again today, while simultaneously promising to support further bank bailouts that might come as an outcome of raising the rates again. In the bigger picture there are two dynamics supported by the ECB playing out.
- The first issue is the ideological effort to change the economic models based on climate change. The Build Back Better (Green New Deal) policy, a traditional energy production control effort, is being supported by the ECB effort to shrink the EU economy to meet the rate of diminished energy production. Make the economy smaller to meet the lower energy production rate.
- Lowered energy production (oil, coal and natural gas) has raised energy prices; this is the fuel behind supply side inflation. The Western policy created energy inflation is hitting every aspect of the EU, US and western global economy. The prices of all downstream goods and services have risen dramatically as a result. The European banks are not going to stop trying to make the economy smaller just because banks are failing. That brings us to the second issue.
- In the bigger picture, this is an ideological quest to fundamentally change the western economic model. Support for that change is what we are witnessing as the EU central banks continue raising rates. Ultimately, banks being controlled by government is the necessary step to achieve the second phase of the larger plan.
- During Thursday’s the Senate Finance Committee hearing, Yellen vowed the president is willing to work with Congress to develop a plan to address Social Security. That plan reportedly includes raising 4.5 trillion in taxes from people making over $400,000. Biden has also pledged to fix Medicare, the national debt, and Social Security.
- “The president in the past has proposed increasing taxes on those making over $400,000 to pay for it,” Sen. Bill Cassidy explained. “What would the rates have to be on the two percent of Americans who earn over $400,000 dollars to do Medicare, the debt and deficit, and also to address the 75 year shortfall of Social Security?”
- Yellen responded by stated Biden has vowed to raise taxes on high income earners.
- “Do you think it’s realistic he [Biden] can pay for Medicare, debt and deficit, and also address the 75 year shortfall of social by only… laying higher taxes on those who make more than two percent [in the tax bracket]?” Cassidy reiterated. “I’m sure there is a projection of how much those would have to be. Can you tell us what those rates would have to be to do everything he is saying?”
- “I can’t tell you that,” Yellen admitted.
The head of global markets at Credit Suisse is a mentally ill "gender fluid" man who sometimes believes he wakes up as a woman. pic.twitter.com/J7QPpNjJiU
— Jordan Schachtel (@JordanSchachtel) March 16, 2023
All these failing banks employ weirdos https://t.co/FXCBWCLSFk
— Kurt Schlichter (@KurtSchlichter) March 16, 2023
REVEALED: Only ONE member of failed SVB’s board had a career in investment banking – and the rest were Obama, Clinton mega-donors who ‘grieved’ when Trump won including one who went to Shinto shrine ‘to pray’
- Tom King, 63, was the only member of the Silicon Valley Bank board who had experience in investment banking
- The others were major Obama and Clinton mega-donors, including one who cried when Trump won in 2016
- The board is now being investigated for its failure to act ahead of the bank’s collapse, as some argue it was too focused on being woke
- Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen on Thursday testified before the Senate Finance Committee on Biden’s 2024 budget proposal.
- Yellen was also grilled about Silicon Valley Bank’s failure.
- Senate Finance Committee Ranking Member Mike Crapo (R-ID) got Janet Yellen to admit Biden’s inflation crisis led to rapid rate hikes which then led to the banking crisis.
- Senator Crapo said SVB’s capital was losing value and they were not able to access their capital because of the Federal Reserve Chairman’s decision to rapidly hike rates in 2022.
- Yellen admitted Biden’s inflation crisis ultimately led to the banking crisis.
- “My understanding is that the bank, to meet liquidity needs had to sell assets that it expected to hold to maturity and given that the interest rate increases that have occurred since those assets, including treasuries – and government-backed – mortgage-backed securities they had lost market value,” Yellen said.
A story in three parts:
Joe Biden and Democrats in Congress created the inflation crisis by spending more than $6 trillion in a couple years.
Inflation hit 40-year highs because of Joe Biden.
Enter the Federal Reserve…
Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell raised rates seven times in 2022 for a total of 450 basis points – or 4.5% to hedge inflation.
- The sudden and dramatic rate hikes crushed Silicon Valley Bank.
- Jerome Powell knew exactly what he was doing.
- The former head of Wells Fargo Bank’s retail banking division has agreed to plead guilty to obstructing a government examination into the bank’s widespread sales practices misconduct, which included opening millions of unauthorized accounts and other products, federal authorities announced today.
- In a plea agreement filed today in United States District Court, Carrie L. Tolstedt, 63, of Scottsdale, Arizona, agreed to plead guilty to one count of obstruction of a bank examination. Tolstedt is expected to make her initial court appearance in Los Angeles in the coming weeks, with the parties requesting the court to set a hearing for April 7.
- Having bailed out all his billionaire donors’ deposits at SVB, President Biden (or some White House aide) has issued a statement demanding tougher penalties for executives of failed banks.
What more perfect target than ‘rich bankers’ for some vilification and placation to his base…
This week, we took decisive action to stabilize the banking system without putting taxpayer dollars at risk. That action was necessary to protect jobs and small businesses, and no losses will be borne by the taxpayers.
Our banking system is more resilient and stable today because of the actions we took.
On Monday morning, I told the American people and American businesses that they should feel confident that their deposits will be there if and when they need them. That continues to be the case.
I also said that I’m firmly committed to accountability for those responsible for this mess. No one is above the law – and strengthening accountability is an important deterrent to prevent mismanagement in the future. The law limits the administration’s authority to hold executives responsible.
When banks fail due to mismanagement and excessive risk taking, it should be easier for regulators to claw back compensation from executives, to impose civil penalties, and to ban executives from working in the banking industry again.
Every hiking cycle over the last 70 years ends in recession or a financial crisis. ‘It’s not going to be different this time,’ Morgan Stanley strategist says.
- Thursday, Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen on Thursday testified before the Senate Finance Committee.
- During her testimony, Secretary Janet Yellen admitted that smaller regional banks across the country will not be bailed out by the US government. Only larger banks will be bailed out like Silicon Valley Bank and their depositors from China connected to the Chinese Communist Party. You really wouldn’t believe it unless you heard it for yourself.
- Senator James Lankford, Republican from Oklahoma, grilled Yellen on who will be bailed out by the federal government and who will not. Lankford pointed out that the Biden-Yellen plan will force Americans to take money out of smaller banks and deposit it in the chosen banks the government has deemed worthwhile of protecting.
- Once again, this is something straight out of a third-world nation.
Via The War Room Cold Open:
- The Service will Debut with Financial Institutions and the U.S. Treasury on Board
- CHICAGO – The Federal Reserve announced that the FedNow Service will start operating in July and provided details on preparations for launch.
- The first week of April, the Federal Reserve will begin the formal certification of participants for launch of the service. Early adopters will complete a customer testing and certification program, informed by feedback from the FedNow Pilot Program, to prepare for sending live transactions through the system.
- Certification encompasses a comprehensive testing curriculum with defined expectations for operational readiness and network experience. In June, the Federal Reserve and certified participants will conduct production validation activities to confirm readiness for the July launch.
Press Release from the Federal Reserve about the launch of their Central Bank Digital Currency which will be called “FedNow.”
Certification of participants is slated for April, with a full launch in July.
Notably, the press release never mentions the words “digital” or “crypto.”
- While at least one observer suggests that the list could be viewed as authorization for the Federal Reserve to issue a CBDC, two problems arise. First, this provision does not constitute further authority for the Federal Reserve to issue notes or the forms of currency but rather provides only what types of currency (whether that be Federal Reserve notes, bank-issued notes, or Treasury-minted coins) shall constitute legal tender. Second, assuming that some entity had authority to issue CBDC, this provision can be read to include a CBDC as legal tender only if the parenthetical list is read to be indicative (as in, “including but not limited to”) rather than exhaustive. Given the variety of government obligations in circulation, there appears to have been good reason for Congress to specify an exhaustive list of what was in fact included. Even if the list were read to be indicative, under the legal principle of ejusdem generis, any instrument would have to be “similar in nature” to those listed in order to qualify. It is difficult to consider a digital currency as similar in nature to paper currency and coins circulating in the early 20th century. This is not only because of its form (digital versus physical) but also because its function and technology raise a host of issues that physical notes do not. As the IMF has noted, “Launching a CBDC is a multidimensional undertaking that extends beyond the central bank’s normal information technology project management frameworks…. The new currency could lead to major disruptions affecting monetary policy transmission, financial stability, financial sector intermediation, the exchange rate channel, and the operation of the payment system.” The Governor of the Bank of England has noted that potential issuance of a CBDC “raises profound questions about the shape of the financial system and the implications for monetary and financial stability and the role of the central bank.” Thus, a digital currency appears fundamentally different in nature from a paper one.
- The Form of the CBDC Makes a Difference
- Further legal questions would be raised depending on the form any future CBDC would take. For example, a question at the forefront of the debate about CBDC is whether it would be directly or indirectly held by consumers. In the direct model, customers would hold CBDC in accounts at the Federal Reserve directly. However, the Federal Reserve is authorized to maintain accounts for U.S. depository institutions and the U.S. Treasury, among other entities, but not for individuals. Thus, some who have proposed a direct model have noted that legislation would be required to allow individuals to hold accounts at the central bank.
- Another question that has arisen is whether the any future CBDC would pay interest. The Federal Reserve Act provides that the Federal Reserve may pay earnings on “balances maintained at a Federal Reserve bank by or on behalf of a depository institution.” A CBDC held by a depository institution for a consumer in the direct model may not be considered a “balance maintained” by or on behalf of a bank.
- the Federal Reserve does not appear to have legal authority to issue a CBDC without congressional authorization, and any authority it did have would appear to require the concurrence of the Treasury Department. Furthermore, if it did issue a CBDC, the Federal Reserve would not have authority to hold accounts for CBDC holders (consumer or corporate) but rather would have to use an indirect model where accounts are held at banks or other intermediaries. It also would not have authority to pay interest on any CBDC.
- Hunter Biden is suing computer repairman John Paul Mac Isaac,
- When Hunter left his laptop with Mac Isaac to perform the task of copying the data from the laptop to the hard drive provided by Hunter, he signed a contract.
- This was a standard contract that Mac Isaac and any functioning store owner would ask his customers to sign before performing work.
Mac Isaac shared with us previously:
- I started doing the paper work before he left the shop, before I triaged the three machines. So the paperwork said recover data from three laptops. It also said after 90 days those laptops become my property.
- The fact is Hunter Biden signed a contract that said that if he didn’t come back and obtain his laptop or the recovered data after a certain period of time, Hunter would forfeit the laptop and its contents.
- Despite numerous calls to Hunter to get him to come to pick up the laptop and the flash drive with the contents, Hunter never responded and never picked up these items.
- Hunter never paid John Paul Mac Isaac for his work.
- Today Hunter Biden sued John Paul Mac Isaac.
- The New York Post writes:
- Hunter Biden on Friday escalated his legal war with the former computer repair shop owner who came into possession of his now-infamous laptop, with a countersuit that claims his privacy was invaded — and which threatens to put all his sordid drug binging, sexcapades and shady foreign business deals right back into the spotlight.
Remember when Joe Biden said during a debate that his son's laptop wasn't real and was the product of a Russian operation? Knowingly lying for political gain about a nuclear power we'd soon be in a proxy war with is so risky and shows a lack of concern for our national security. https://t.co/9ff5Ayqu2K
— Mollie (@MZHemingway) March 17, 2023
- The firm that paid the Biden family over $1 million is related to the Chinese Communist Party.
- The Chinese-related firm that made the payment was State Energy HK Limited. This was not the first time that we heard of this company. In November 2020, Senators Grassley and Johnson reported on the same entity.
- Yesterday’s report from the House provided additional support for the transaction in the form of bank statements.
- The Bidens were taking money from the CCP. This is likely criminal activity.
Lets just say it, The CCP bought off the entire Biden crime family.
- Ranking Member Jamie Raskin mischaracterized the substance of the bank records by referencing payments related to Mr. Walker’s miscellaneous purchases such as “Papa John’s” and “coffee at Starbucks[.]” Rep. Raskin omitted material facts that Robinson Walker, LLC received a $3 million wire from a Chinese company in March 2017—less than two months after Vice President Joe Biden left public office—and that Mr. Walker then transferred over a million dollars to various bank accounts associated with the Bidens in the following months.
- In January Raskin was covering for the Bidens and claiming that stealing classified and top secret documents while a Senator or Vice President and taking them from facilities where they are stored is no big deal (it’s a felony).
- It’s clear that Jamie Raskin isn’t about the truth and he’s not a man of integrity. He’s more of a Deep State protector.
REVEALED: Jimmy Kimmel is close friends with Jeffrey Epstein’s personal chefhttps://t.co/W5AclBUXgi
— No Bailouts Poso 🚫💰 (@JackPosobiec) March 15, 2023
- YouTube reinstated former President Donald Trump’s account on Friday after suspending it for over two years.
- Trump’s account was suspended in the aftermath of the Jan. 6 riot for posts related to the “incitement to violence.” The company’s CEO, Susan Wojcicki, said in March of 2021 that the account would be restored when they deemed it “safe” to do so.
- The UK banned TikTok on “government corporate devices” on Thursday, it announced in a Parliamentary statement. While government spokesman Oliver Dowden said the ban did not extend to the general public or the private mobile phones of government ministers, he emphasised that individuals should think hard before downloading some social media apps.
- Noting that social media apps “collect and store huge amounts of user data, including contacts, user content, and geolocation data” and saying there was a “specific risk” to government devices, Dowden said from now on only apps from an approved list could be installed on government phones and TikTok wasn’t going to be one of them.
- El Salvador is cracking down on MS-13.
- They created a super prison that will house 40,000 people.
Some “human rights” groups have raised concerns over the prison.
- President Nayib Bukele responded with a blistering statement asking them “Where were they before? Where were they when those parties in the back corner were recruiting children and forcing them to kill? They are right there, ARENA the FMLN, who recruited child soldiers and sent them to kill. We are giving them computers and laptops. They recruited them to kill.”
VIDEO (partial transcript below)
From the video above:
“Where did they get this sudden love for El Salvador? If up until recently they couldn’t find it on a map. All of a sudden, in these three years, they have grown concerned. Where were they before? Where were they when those parties in the back corner were recruiting children and forcing them to kill? They are right there, ARENA the FMLN, who recruited child soldiers and sent them to kill. We are giving them computers and laptops. They recruited them to kill. Where were they then?
El Salvador is a free, sovereign, and independent country. We make our own decisions. Let that be clear the world over. We want to have good relations with other countries. We want to be allies, friends, partners. But truly, friends allies, partners. Not a colony. Not a backyard or a front yard, as they are calling it now. Our doors are wide open but we will not allow them to come and tell us what to do.”
91% of El Salvadorans approve of President Nayib Bukele.
Jens Stoltenberg, the Secretary General of NATO, says NATO has been providing "training and equipment" to Ukraine's military since "the war started in 2014."
How many Americans know that NATO has been arming Ukraine since the war started in 2014?pic.twitter.com/o61C46Xva8
— kanekoa.substack.com (@KanekoaTheGreat) March 17, 2023
- “Less than 24 hours after the AUKUS announcement, news broke that Chinese President Xi Jinping is planning to travel to Russia and meet with Putin as early as next week. An Iran visit is reportedly also in the works as well.”
- Who could have anticipated China turning on Biden? Q140, Anons know
Buckle Up! China May Propose New Anti-AUKUS Military Alliance Very Soon
If AUKUS pushes China to trade arms for Russian sub know-how, the world is going to be a very, very dangerous place.
- Trump said:
- We have never been closer to World War III than we are today under Joe Biden. A global conflict between nuclear-armed powers would mean death and destruction on a scale unmatched in human history. It would be nuclear Armageddon. NOTHING is more important than avoiding that nightmare. We will avoid it. But we need new leadership.
- The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) purchased data from tracking companies to monitor compliance with lockdowns, according to contracts with the firms.
- The CDC paid one firm $420,000 and another $208,000. That bought access to location data from at least 55 million cellphone users.
- The CDC said it would be using the tracking data to “assess home-by-hour behaviors (i.e. curfew analysis) by exploring the percentage of mobile devices at home during specific period of time.” The data could also be integrated with other information “to provide a comprehensive picture of movement/travel of persons during the COVID-19 pandemic to better understand mandatory stay-at-home orders, business closure, school re-openings, and other non-pharmaceutical interventions in states and cities.”
- Other researchers have also used the mobility data for studies.
- While the data is deanonymized, it can be used to identify people, researchers have shown.
JUST IN: Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo declares mRNA COVID-19 vaccines have a "terrible safety profile"
"I'm not sure anyone should be taking them […] They have a terrible safety profile." pic.twitter.com/kP3zBP3PXv
— Florida’s Voice (@FLVoiceNews) March 16, 2023
An actual kid’s show on Netflix. They’re coming for your kids. pic.twitter.com/rN9GtxHK6E
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) March 16, 2023
- Washington has called for a meeting to focus on how sexual orientation and gender identity figure into the context of armed conflict The US has called for an informal meeting of the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) to discuss the integration of the human rights of LGBTQ and intersex individuals (also known as ‘LGBTI’) into the organization’s efforts to maintain “international peace and security.”
- According to a concept note released by the United States Mission to the UN, the US, along with co-sponsors from Albania, Brazil, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, France, Greece, Japan, Malta, Switzerland, and the UK, intend to hold the meeting next week on Monday, March 20. The talks will also be joined by the LGBTI Core Group to “consider how to better integrate consideration of the human rights of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Intersex persons into the UNSC’s work.”
Remember when Kavanaugh protesters cornered U.S. Senators and prevented them from leaving the U.S. Capital elevators? It’s crazy how the left seems to get a pass for every illegal thing they do.
— Charles R Downs (@TheCharlesDowns) March 16, 2023
Rasmussen asked voters who they chose in the 2022 Election and discovered that Kari Lake likely had 51% of support to Katie Hobbs’ 43%, Abe Hamadeh had 49% to Kris Mayes’ 43%, and Mark Finchem, who supposedly lost by 120,000 votes, had 46% of support among all voters to Adrian Fontes’ 43%.
The results are as follows:
Asked of those who voted in November 2022:
For Governor, did you vote for Republican Kari Lake or Democrat Katie Hobbs?
51% Kari Lake
43% Katie Hobbs
5% someone else
2% not sure
For Secretary of State, did you vote for Republican Mark Finchem or Democrat Adrian Fontes?
46% Mark Finchem
43% Adrian Fontes
5% someone else
6% not sure
For Attorney General, did you vote for Democrat Kris Mayes or Republican Abe Hamadeh?
43% Kris Mayes
49% Abe Hamadeh
4% someone else
5% not sure
- Law enforcement agencies are conducting preliminary security assessments
- Special Counsel Jack Smith expanded his witch hunt and issued a flurry of subpoenas to Mar-a-Lago staff – including servers!
- More than 2 dozen Mar-a-Lago staffers were subpoenaed in the special counsel’s investigation into classified documents stored at Trump’s Florida residence.
- “For instance, federal investigators have talked to a Mar-a-Lago staff member seen on security camera footage moving boxes from a storage room with Trump aide Walt Nauta, who has already spoken with investigators.” CNN reported.
- Jack Smith is also targeting Trump’s lawyers (because they don’t have a case).
- The special counsel is seeking more testimony from Trump’s former lawyer Eric Corcoran.
- CNN reported:
- However, Jack Smith has now expanded his investigation and is looking into Trump’s efforts to fight the massive 2020 election fraud operation in key swing states.
- Apple/Itunes just pulled down “Justice For All’ across all their platforms- yes you read that right, Tim Cooke throttled the Number 1 song in the country because they hate Trump, J6, and free speech… And remember all net proceeds going to charity, so now Apple is Anti-Charity… @truthsocial its time to combine forces and for VOLTRON… more details coming shortly still up on Amazon music, go BUY it there NOW.
- Apple temporarily removed the Number One song on the iTunes Chart, “Justice For All.” Doing massive business, beating every other song, so why was it removed? They said it is going back up. BUT GUESS WHAT REPLACED IT AT #1? “TRUMP WON,” by Natasha Owens. I’m sure the Radical Left Is happy about that!