The fear mongering has begun, if the BREXIT is not done the way the EU wants, millions of jobs come under threat. This is just he beginning, as BJ gets closer to make a deal with the US, the [CB] will push the fear. Trump lets the [CB]/Globalists establishment that they are finished. The doom and gloom days are over, there is a new economy coming into focus. The [DS] begin their push in the Senate Trial, they are begging for document, they are showing sound bites trying to make their point, this will all fail, because the sound bites are just that sound bites and when the full clip is shown it will destroy their narrative. This entire Senate Trial is now about convicting Trump, it’s to keep the new cycle busy and to prevent the truth from coming out, it’s to prevent the public from learning the truth and their prosecution, judgement day is coming.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day.
Current News -01.21.2020
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- The last week has seen a warning by home secretary Savid Javid that there will be no alignment with EU regulations once the Brexit transition period is over. This could mean many industries, especially in vehicle manufacturing and construction, will lose contracts or go bust, potentially leaving around one million workers jobless.
- Another far-reaching announcement was issued by the Assembly in the north of Ireland, basically rejecting Boris Johnson’s Brexit deal. The implications of this are enormous, as it could affect the US-UK trade deal that Johnson is relying on.
- A million jobs affected
- President Donald Trump has agreed to hold off on raising tariffs on French goods, according to news reports citing a “French diplomatic source.”
- Trump met with French President Emmanuel Macron on Tuesday. Macron tweeted that he had a “great discussion” with Trump over a digital tax planned by French that would apply to U.S. technology companies.
- President Donald Trump highlighted the U.S. economic boom in his address to the World Economic Forum (WEF) while promising he would “never let radical socialists destroy our economy.”
- The president said by cutting taxes and slashing regulations his administration was able to fully tap American energy, leading to record prosperity.
- “Since my election, America has gained over 7 million jobs,” Trump said, and the unemployment rate “is now 3.5 percent – the lowest in more than fifty years.”
- “Wages are rising across-the-board, and those at the bottom of the income ladder are enjoying the percentage by far of largest gains,” he said. “Workers’ wages are now growing faster than management wages. Earnings growth for the bottom ten percent is outpacing the top ten percent. Paychecks for high school graduates are rising faster than for college graduates.”
- “No one is benefitting more than America’s Middle Class. We have created 1.2 million manufacturing and construction jobs – a number also unthinkable,” he said.
- “The time for skepticism is over. People are flowing back into our country. Companies are coming back into our country,” Trump said.
- As a result of the efforts of his administration, “investment is pouring into our country,” he said. “In the first half of 2019, the United States attracted nearly one-quarter of all foreign direct investment in the world.”
- Trump urged the rest of the world to emulate America’s pro-worker nationalism.
- “A pro-worker, pro-citizen, pro-family agenda demonstrates how a nation can thrive when its communities, its companies, its government work together for the good of the whole nation,” Trump said.
- The gang is getting back together again. Representatives Jim Jordan, John Ratcliffe, Mark Meadows, Debbie Lesko, Elise Stefanik, Lee Zeldin and Doug Collins and Mike Johnson
- The MAGAnificent eight
- House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) and the other House impeachment managers sent a letter to White House Counsel Pat Cipollone seeking to disqualify him from representing President Donald Trump at the Senate trial.
- The argument: because the articles of impeachment allege Trump committed “obstruction of Congress” by following legal advice to decline subpoenas, the lawyer who advised him is a “material fact witness.”
- The letter argues: “Evidence indicates that, at a minimum, you have detailed knowledge of the facts regarding the first Article and played an instrumental role in the conduct charged in the second Article. The ethical rules generally preclude a lawyer from acting as an advocate at a trial in which he is likely also a necessary witness.”
- If Cipollone is to represent the president, Schiff and the Democrats argue, he should have to “disclose all facts and information to which you have first-hand knowledge that will be at issue in connection with evidence you present or arguments you make in your role as the President’s legal advocate.”
- In other words, Cipollone would have to violate attorney-client privilege and his duty of confidentiality to his client, effectively disqualifying him from participating.
- Democrats are, in effect, arguing that the president does not have the right to any legal counsel other than counsel who follows their instructions — an echo of Schiff’s warning last year that any attempt to assert the president’s rights would be considered evidence of obstruction.
- Ironically, Cippollone’s trial memorandum Monday responding to the House articles of impeachment argues that Schiff himself is an “interested fact witness” whose role made the entire House impeachment inquiry illegitimate.
- The memorandum argued:
[T]he House’s factual investigation was supervised by an interested fact witness, Chairman Schiff, who—after falsely denying it—admitted that his staff had been in contact with the whistleblower and had given him guidance. See Part II.C. These three fundamental errors infected the underpinnings of this trial, and the Senate cannot constitutionally rely upon House Democrats’ tainted record to reach any verdict other than acquittal.
- By Schiff’s own logic, he would have to be disqualified from prosecuting the case against the president, since he may be a witness.
- The Senate trial begins Tuesday afternoon. Democrats have accused Senate Republicans of a “cover up” by adopting an accelerated schedule for what they once called an urgent process.
JUST IN: The House says Trump’s top impeachment lawyer, White House counsel Pat Cipollone, is a “material fact witness” and must disclose evidence before the start of the trial. pic.twitter.com/fRJOhweK9A
— Kyle Cheney (@kyledcheney) January 21, 2020
Arthur Schwartz responds
— Arthur Schwartz (@ArthurSchwartz) January 21, 2020
As we watch the Senate Trial the [DS] players push their new narrative
1. They are hiding evidence and documents
2. This is a coverup
3. Individuals are witnesses and they must recuse themselves
4. The rules are unfair
5. We want a fair trial
6. The MSM will push this
The rules Sen. McConnell has proposed for the president’s impeachment trial are the equivalent of a head juror colluding with the defendant to cover up a crime.
Call your senators and urge them to push for witnesses and evidence, not a cover-up: https://t.co/CZcWI5zjm5
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) January 21, 2020
Pat Cipollone was up first, his opening statement was short,
- Last week James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas released part 1 and 2 of their “Expose 2020” series showing a Bernie Sanders field organizer praising Joseph Stalin and insisting there was a legitimate reason for the use of gulags.
- The Bernie field organizer called for the mass murder of the opposition if President Trump wins reelection.
- But Mr. Jurek was not alone!
- Project Veritas Action released a new undercover investigation today that includes footage of another Bernie Sanders operative – Martin Weissgerber – calling for guillotines and revolution.
BREAKING: 2ND PAID STAFFER PRAISES GULAGS
FULL RELEASE 12:00PM#Expose2020
- Project Veritas is releasing more video later today!
Eisenhower warns us of the military industrial complex.
[D] party leaders [‘Big 5’]:
Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) – Speaker of the House
Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) – Chair Intel
Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-NY) – Chair Judiciary
Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) – Senate Minority Leader
Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) – Ranking Mem Judiciary
Control over [CA] & [NY] vital to maintain [D] structural integrity?
https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-releases/california-begins-massive-voter-roll-clean-up-notifies-up-to-1-5-million-inactive-voters-as-part-of-judicial-watch-lawsuit-settlement/📁California Begins Massive Voter Roll Clean-Up – Notifies Up to 1.5 Million ‘Inactive’ Voters as Part of Judicial Watch Lawsuit SettlementJudicial Watch announced today that it has been informed that Los Angeles County has sent notices to as many as 1.5 million inactive voters on its voter rolls
Loophole in law granting illegal immigrants driver’s licenses could lead to voter fraud
A loophole in the new law granting driver’s licenses to illegal immigrants could allow hundreds of thousands of people to fraudulently register to vote in New York, according to critics, the state Board of Elections and the bill’s own sponsor.
“[A] major concern is that many states, including New York, use their DMVs to enroll voters. Since New York does not have voter-identification laws like the majority of other states do, this bill increases the potential for voter fraud,” state Sen. Republican Minority Leader John Flanagan (R–Suffolk) said Tuesday.
“This means that New York will soon have the most radical, open-ended law in the entire nation.”
Leverage (control) dictates how far you rise within the [D] party.
They are not attempting to remove POTUS from office.
[2/3rd Senate will not vote to convict [no law(s) broken]]
They are attempting to protect themselves from prosecution and prevent the public from discovering the truth.
READ THE TRANSCRIPTS!
The light will reveal those on the team and those pretending to be.
This is not a game. [self destruction] will immediately show the world the TRUTH.Q
- “This is not a time for pessimism — this is a time for optimism — fear and doubt is not a good thought process – because this is a time for tremendous hope, and joy, optimism, and action,” he said, while urging his hearers to reject “the perennial prophets of doom and their predictions of the apocalypse.”
- “They are the heirs of yesterday’s foolish fortune-tellers – and I have them and you have them and we all have them. And they want to see us do badly but we don’t let happen,” he added, before enumerating a series of such failed predictions in the past.
- “These alarmists always demand the same thing: absolute power to dominate, transform, and control every aspect of our lives,” Mr. Trump said. “We will never let radical socialists destroy our economy, wreck our country, or eradicate our liberty.”“In America, we understand what the pessimists refuse to see: that a growing and vibrant market economy focused on the future lifts the human spirit and excites creativity strong enough to overcome any challenge, any challenge by far,” he said.