BJ backs plans to pursue the trade deal with the US. BJ will be using the negotiations as leverage with the EU. USMCA will add 300 billions to US exports. IMF is in a panic, global economy will accelerate and the US will decline. The [DS] have been pushing their message on the MSM, trying to control the narrative. The people are awake and the great awakening is coming. The patriots are in full control, nobody gets a free pass, nobody, patriots have it all. Shall we play a game.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day.
Current News – 01.20.2020
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- Prime Minister Boris Johnson is planning to use his pursuit of a U.S. trade deal as leverage when negotiating with the EU post-Brexit.
- There are reportedly 70 civil servants in Whitehall prepared to work on an American trade deal, while there are smaller teams of 20 to 40 working on trade deals with Australia, New Zealand, and Japan.
- Progress on the U.S trade deal would be used to put pressure on the EU to agree a deal, with a senior government official telling the newspaper: “If we can do a deal on beef with the US, that is beef we don’t need to buy from Ireland, which means we have some leverage with the EU.”
President Trump on the USMCA:
“Our dairy exports are set to increase by more than $300 million a year, poultry exports to Canada could jump nearly 50%, exports of eggs to both Canada & Mexico could skyrocket as much as 500%.”
A great deal for America’s farmers and ranchers! pic.twitter.com/uFxvAk41KH
— Trump War Room — Text FIGHT to 88022 (@TrumpWarRoom) January 20, 2020
- Global gross domestic product will expand by 3.3% in 2020, up from 2.9% in 2019, the International Monetary Fund predicted in a quarterly update to its World Economic Outlook, released Monday in Davos, Switzerland.
- After the IMF cut its global economic outlook for 2019 to 2.9% in October, the lowest since the financial crisis, and warned that global trade growth would be “close to a standstill”, moments ago the IMF once again downgraded its forecast for global GDP for 2020 and 2021, its sixth straight reduction, although in a sliver of optimism, global GDP in 2020 is now expected to post a modest rebound from 2.9% to 3.3%, (down from 3.4% in October) and to 3.4% in 2021 (down from 3.6%) as the IMF says “there are now tentative signs that global growth may be stabilizing, though at subdued levels.”
- At the same time, the IMF forecasts that growth in the United States will slow from 2.3 percent in 2019 to 2 percent in 2020 and fall to 1.7 percent in 2021. Tighter monetary policy from the Federal Reserve and less support for growth from fiscal policy, meaning tax cuts, is cited as the cause of the slowdown.
- Joe Biden’s campaign issued a memo to media outlets on Monday warning them against spreading “false accusations” driven by President Donald Trump and Republicans against the former vice president.
- The memo, released a day before the start of Trump’s Senate impeachment trial, says there is “no evidence” for disproven claims pushed by the president that Biden sidelined a Ukrainian prosecutor who was investigating an energy company that his son, Hunter, held a high-paid position with.
- Trump pushed a “a malicious and conclusively debunked conspiracy theory” about Biden, deputy campaign manager Kate Bedingfield and senior campaign adviser Tony Blinken wrote. “Not only is there no evidence for the GOP’s malicious attacks on the Vice President, those attacks have been actively debunked.”
- Representative Maxine Waters (D-CA) said that even if President Donald Trump was acquitted by the Senate, House Democrats would not stop investigating him.
- Prior to Trump’s presidency, I mistakenly believed that, in the US legal system, all citizens were presumed innocent until they were proven guilty. “Ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat. (The burden of proof is on the one who declares, not on one who denies.)” Further, one’s guilt had to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. “If reasonable doubt remains, the accused must be acquitted.” For most Americans, this right cannot be violated. However, if you happen to be Donald Trump, or anyone associated with him, this right was stolen a long time ago.
- House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-MD) delivered a floor speech on the day of the House impeachment vote during which he told his colleagues that they had provided the President “every opportunity to prove his innocence.”
- This portion of Hoyer’s speech starts at 6:14 in the video below. (I made the mistake of watching the whole speech. Don’t do that.)
DEVELOPING: Gov’t watchdogs raising concerns Hunter Biden’s political gifts to several Senate Dems–inclg Leahy, Menendez,Booker,Whitehouse,Cardin,Cantwell–may transgress Senate “conflict of interest” rules & possibly trigger recusal requirements during Senate impeachment voting
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) January 12, 2020
Gov. Wanda Vázquez fired the heads of Puerto Rico’s housing and family departments Sunday in the latest fallout over the discovery of a warehouse filled with emergency supplies dating from Hurricane Maria.
The removal of Housing Secretary Fernando Gil and Department of Family Secretary Glorimar Andújar came a day after the governor fired the director of Puerto Rico’s emergency management agency.
- The administration of San Juan, Puerto Rico, Mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz—who rose to fame because she trashed President Trump for not helping the victims of Hurricane Maria—is reportedly under FBI investigation for corruption.
- Cruz and other members of her administration are under investigation for allegedly keeping supplies from reaching the victims of the hurricane that damaged much of the island almost nine months ago.
- Cruz has also been criticized for making the relief efforts more about a public relations effort to boost her image than about helping city residents obtain necessary supplies such as food and water.
- President Donald Trump’s newest Russia adviser was reportedly escorted from the White House grounds Friday after being placed on administrative leave.
- Andrew Peek has been serving on the National Security Council (NSC) as the head of European and Russian Affairs — the same post previously occupied by impeachment witnesses Fiona Hill and Tim Morrison — for the last three months.
- Peek was expected to travel with the president to the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.
THE US GOV [UNDER POTUS] WENT THROUGH [STILL ONGOING] A MAJOR REMOVE/REPLACE OPERATION.
‘DRAIN THE SWAMP’ HAS ‘REAL’ MEANING.
The ‘silent’ war continues.
No riots. No violence. No targeting of citizens. No attacking cops. Just Thousands upon thousands or peaceful, law-abiding citizens gathering in Virginia’s capitol to protest an unconstitutional assault on their rights.
I will NEVER allow our great Second Amendment to go unprotected, not even a little bit!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 20, 2020
- Dr. Robert Epstein over the summer blew the whistle and warned Congress during his testimony that Google was manipulating voters ‘on a massive scale.’
- Dr. Epstein stated that last year he briefed a group of state AG’s about Google’s power to rig elections, and one of them said, “I think you’re going to die in an accident in a few months.”
- A few months later on December 27, 2019, his young, beautiful wife, Misti died a horrific violent death in a car crash.
- Photo of his wife Misti’s Ford Ranger after it was broadsided by a freight liner semi truck towing cement:
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
….BUT THE BEST IS YET TO COME!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 19, 2020
…And they say you can add 7% to 10% to all Trump numbers! Who knows? https://t.co/Ta09xrAqUd
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 20, 2020
@Jack, MZ, ES, JB, EM, SH, MSM, etc.
Do you know that we know?
Do you know that we see all?
Do you know that we hear all?
FEAR the STORM.
NOBODY PLAYING THE GAME GETS A FREE PASS.
Not from WL.
[CLAS-N-DI_9] gg_dump [No Such Agency].
It does not technically exist as open-source.
The flood is coming.
Emails, videos, audio, pics, etc.
FBI accidentally deletes texts?
No Such Agency accidentally releases IT ALL>
Shall we play a game?