The [CB] is pushing their agenda with corporate tax increase, this is an illusion, it will not help the US economy it will hurt it in the end. The GOP governors are pushing back on unemployment insurance, [DS] panics. NY Times puts out article that there are no gas lines or shortages, fake news. Fuel prices move up. More people are beginning the transition. The [DS] is continually pushing the big lie, they are panicking that the American people will see the truth. What we are witnessing is the show, the patriots wanted to the people to see what type of world the [DS] has planned, the people are rejecting their world. The [DS] house of cards is tumbling down, the people are seeing more and more each and every day, rain is coming, pain is coming. The [DS] will have no place to hide. Enjoy the show.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Protect Your Retirement W/ A Gold. IRA
Noble Gold is Who I Trust ^^^
Call Noble gold on (877) 646-5347 to reserve your treasure
Melt Body Fat Today With Keto Elevate:
-> http://ketowithx22.com <-
- The Biden administration has proposed a corporate tax increase plan that it says will maintain the competitiveness of the U.S. and help grow the economy.
- President Joe Biden and other administration officials repeatedly stress that they are only partially rolling back the corporate tax rate — to 28% — after the 2017 law slashed it from 35% to 21%. They argue this rate adjustment will not hurt U.S. competitiveness and will only restore corporate revenue levels, which had fallen dramatically due to the 2017 tax cuts.
- According to the estimates from the Congressional Joint Tax Committee, the net corporate tax cut was only about $300 billion over 10 years.
- Under the Biden tax increase proposal, the nearly $1.2 trillion in corporate tax increases enacted in the 2017 law will stay on the books. His new corporate tax increases ($1.8 trillion over 10 years and about $2.5 trillion over 15 years) will be piled on top of these tax increases. That means that about $3 trillion of tax increases will be heaped on American corporations just as we are coming out of the worst economic downturn in years.
- The cumulative impact of these tax increases will hurt corporate investment and productivity just as the economy begins to recover. These tax increases will result in lower wages for workers, higher prices for consumers, and lower investment returns for investors, including pension funds and retirement accounts.
- A member of President Joe Biden’s Council of Economic Advisors said that governors ending federal unemployment insurance is a mistake and warned that Americans will face increased economic hardship as a result.
NEW: Gas demand up 20% in the U.S., up 40% in just SC, NC, GA, FL, VA after Colonial Pipeline hack
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) May 11, 2021
: Gas prices reach a national average of $2.99 per gallon, the highest national average in 6 years
- Colonial Pipeline issued an update on its attempts to restore operations, saying that “segments of our pipeline are being brought back online in a stepwise fashion” and that the goal now is to “substantially” restore operational service by the end of the week.
- Just out from the company:
TRUMP ⁃Record low gas prices ⁃Energy independent ⁃ ⁃Record setting Jobs
Biden ⁃Gas prices doubled ⁃Gas shortage ⁃ bad jobs report ⁃Inflation Crisis
It’s only been 4 MONTHS!
- According to the latest just released report on the State of the Crypto Market from Gemini, 2020 which polled 3,000 U.S. adults, ages 18 to 65 with $40,000 or more in household income the exchange estimates that roughly 14% of the U.S. population owns cryptocurrency. This translates to 21.2 million U.S. adults who own cryptocurrency, and other studies estimate this number to be even higher. This number is expected to double in 2021.
- Roughly 13% of U.S. adults plan to purchase cryptocurrency in the next 12 months. This adds up to approximately 19.3 million adults — which would nearly double the current crypto investor population.
- The TV ratings for the NBA continue to be in the gutter with the regular season nearing a close.
- According to Sports Business Journal, NBA games broadcast on ESPN, ABC and TNT averaged only 1.4 million viewers. That’s a staggering 13% decline from last season when the numbers were already slipping in a huge way.
EXCLUSIVE: ‘Your doggy chain necklace is waiting for you.’ Flirty messages from Hunter Biden’s Chinese-American secretary, 29, who worked for him when he partnered with the ‘spy chief of China’ are revealed
- messages between Hunter Biden and young Chinese-American woman who worked in his business venture with Patrick Ho
- In an audio recording, Hunter described Ho to a friend as the ‘spy chief of China’
- The young secretary, JiaQi Bao, worked for Hunter during his partnership with Chinese oil giant CEFC in a multi-million-dollar deal
- Bao, then age 29, scheduled flights, hotels and doctor’s appointments for him
- She sent him opposition research to help Joe Biden’s 2020 election bid and wrote flirty and personal messages and ended up with his military dog tags
- She also encouraged him to draw from the company’s accounts before they was shut down
- Hunter and Joe Biden’s brother Jim partnered with CEFC in 2017, in a deal that was meant to generate billions of dollars
- But the joint venture collapsed the following year when CEFC’s secretary general Ho was arrested and convicted of bribery in a US federal prosecution
- Five unaccompanied minors, all under 7 years old, were abandoned overnight on a farm near the Rio Grande River along the U.S.-Mexico border, “This baby and four others under four years old dumped like trash by the river on our farm! All alone, all night, no food no water no adult…nothing…”
Confidential data obtained by the @AP shows the number of migrant children in government custody has nearly tripled in the past two months to around 21,000 kids, from toddlers to teens, in a network of more than 200 facilities. https://t.co/2HOfogoGuz
— The Associated Press (@AP) May 11, 2021
Congratulations @POTUS, your Administration is now overseeing the largest child smuggling operation in the world. Instead of arresting the smugglers, the U.S. government is completing their criminal objective by sending UACs to their pre-selected destination in the U.S. https://t.co/JSsB8jk1LN
— Stephen Miller (@StephenM) May 11, 2021
- U.S. residents disagree with how the Biden administration is responding to the surge of children and adults illegally coming across the U.S.-Mexico border, according to new polling.
- Just 43% of adults approve of how President Joe Biden is handling the border and immigration issues, compared to 54% who do not approve of his administration’s actions since January
- A separate nationwide Harvard-Harris poll taken between April 27-29 found 80% of registered voters think the “current surge in illegal immigrants at the border” constitutes a crisis that needs to be addressed immediately,
- More than three in four voters, 77%, want Biden or Vice President Kamala Harris to visit the southern border immediately.
- Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis signed a bill that further banned local governments from imposing gun restrictions.
- The bill, SB 1884, will expand an earlier law that can force local governments to pay up to $100,000 in damages if they are sued for imposing gun regulations. The bill is set to take effect July 1.
— Dan Scavino🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) May 11, 2021 9:11
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America
- When I was in office we were known as the Peace Presidency, because Israel’s adversaries knew that the United States stood strongly with Israel and there would be swift retribution if Israel was attacked. Under Biden, the world is getting more violent and more unstable because Biden’s weakness and lack of support for Israel is leading to new attacks on our allies. America must always stand with Israel and make clear that the Palestinians must end the violence, terror, and rocket attacks, and make clear that the U.S. will always strongly support Israel’s right to defend itself. Unbelievably, Democrats also continue to stand by crazed anti-American Rep. Ilhan Omar, and others, who savagely attack Israel while they are under terrorist assault.
TAKE A LISTEN
Sen. Rand Paul has Anthony Fauci dead to rights on the charge of sending taxpayer money to the Wuhan virus lab.
From 2014 to July 13, 2020 (!), NIAID sent $3.75 million to EcoHealth Alliance to study “bat coronavirus emergence.” EHA then sent $600k of that to the Wuhan lab. pic.twitter.com/8Joun3vi4r
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) May 11, 2021
— Christopher F. Rufo ⚔️ (@realchrisrufo) May 11, 2021
- Almost all the January 6 video seen by the public isn’t from official government sources but by social media users and journalists on the scene. For example, the widely viewed footage of protestors occupying the Senate chamber was recorded by a New Yorker journalist.But thousands of hours of real-time footage is in the hands of the Capitol Police—and that agency, along with government lawyers and federal judges, is using every legal trick possible to keep the trove hidden from the public even as clips are presented in court as evidence against hundreds of January 6 defendants.According to an affidavit filed in March by Thomas DiBiase, the Capitol Police department’s general counsel, the building is monitored 24/7 by an “extensive system of cameras” positioned both inside and outside the building as well as near other congressional offices on the grounds.The system captured more than 14,000 hours of footage between noon and 8 p.m. on January 6; the archive was made available to two Democratic-controlled congressional committees, the FBI, and the D.C. Metropolitan Police department. (After a request by Congress, the agency reportedly handed over footage from the entire 24-hour period.)
But Capitol Police argue that making all the tapes available to defense attorneys —let alone to the American public—could provoke future violence. “The Department has significant concerns with the release of any of its footage to defendants in the Capitol attack cases unless there are safeguards in place to prevent its copying and dissemination,” DiBiase wrote March 17. “Our concern is that providing unfettered access to hours of extremely sensitive information to defendants who already have shown a desire to interfere with the democratic process will . . . [be] passed on to those who might wish to attack the Capitol again.”
- Capitol Police also produced selective clips for Democratic House impeachment managers to use in the trial against Donald Trump.
You’ve got to wonder what else can be easily hacked in our country if it was so easy for foreign actors to hack a pipeline that passes through 17 states.
— Lauren Boebert (@laurenboebert) May 11, 2021
The Colonial Pipeline outage demonstrates how susceptible our cybersecurity and infrastructure systems can be, if left unsecured. We need more energy infrastructure — not less — to defend and protect our country from economic ransomware attacks. Defense must be a top priority.
— Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) May 11, 2021
Once again, China has shown us they are reckless and dangerous — this time with their missile and space program, just like they were with their virology lab. The CCP continues to cover up their failures with propaganda.
When will the Biden Administration call for accountability?
— Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) May 11, 2021
You are made to feel crazy.
You are told to obey.
You are SHEEP to them.
Pawns to be sacrificed.
REMEMBER, WE ARE WINNING, DO NOT TRUST WHAT YOU READ.
UP IS DOWN.
LEFT IS RIGHT.
- Senate Majority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) offered fiery criticism of Republicans for efforts around the country to tighten voter laws amid unproven claims made by former President Trump that the 2020 election was “stolen.”
- Schumer, speaking at a Rules Committee meeting on a sweeping election overhaul bill, accused Republicans of trying to act upon the “big lie that the election was stolen” to “placate” and “please” Trump.
- “Unfortunately, the big lie is spreading like a cancer among Republicans. It’s enveloping and consuming the Republican Party, in both houses of Congress,” Schumer said.
- Queen Elizabeth II has set out a British legislative programme including voter ID, Brexit free ports, and a host of climate change regulations at the socially-distanced State Opening of Parliament — Source: breitbart.com
— Dan Scavino🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) May 11, 2021
- Newly released data show that the majority of former President Donald Trump’s supporters in the 2020 election were women and people of color.
- The share of Trump voters who were women or people of color in last year’s election was 57.2%, up from 54.8% in 2016, He also increased his support among all racial demographics in 2020, with the exception of white men, making a 7-point gain among nonwhite women, a 4-point gain with nonwhite men, a 1-point gain with white women, and a 1-point loss among white men.
- The data also showed that Trump enjoyed a large increase in support among Latino voters, though Democrats still captured a majority of the group.
I filed the request because I’m concerned with the lack of checks and balances of the auditors, as well as the volatility of the forensic machine data that needs to be preserved. It is important to forensically image all of the data for each of Windham’s four AccuVote machines and I do not believe any of the current forensic teams have the necessary skill sets to adequately perform that specialized task.
I also filed a RTK request to protect the critical machine data that is stored in memory when the machines are powered down. That data is vulnerable to being lost if special care is not taken, because it will be flushed out of memory and lost when the machines are powered up.
- Arizona GOP Chair Dr. Kelli Ward released a video update morning on America’s Audit. Dr. Ward went on to explain “the big router lie” by the Maricopa County officials.
- Maricopa County had 2.1 million votes in 2020 and therefore required a large system to handle them and therefore the county would need hardware routers for the election. The routers would never be used for data storage because they could not support the amount of information.
- Maricopa County insisted last week they could not turn over the routers because they are shared with law enforcement.
- Dr. Kelli Ward explained in this video that if an election is to be certified its routers should not and could not be shared with law enforcement. This is not allowed.
Did the Maricopa Police Department HAVE A BACKDOOR INTO THE DOMINION ELECTION SERVERS via a shared router?
- A forensic audit of the election results in Michigan has been requested as yet another voter fraud case seeks to challenge the validity of the 2020 vote count.
Donald J. Trump
8:52pm May 10, 2021
The major Michigan Election Fraud case has just filed a bombshell pleading claiming votes were intentionally switched from President Trump to Joe Biden. The number of votes is MASSIVE and determinative. This will prove true in numerous other States. All Republicans must UNIFY and not let this happen. If a thief robs a jewelry store of all of its diamonds (the 2020 Presidential Election), the diamonds must be returned. The Fake News media refuses to cover the greatest Election Fraud in the history of our Country. They have lost all credibility, but ultimately, they will have no choice!