Watch The X22 Report On Video
The green new deal has failed, the people in Germany see the truth and the control that is coming. The world is about to push back. The debt ceiling is on the horizon and the D’s said the quiet part out loud. The people are not with them and this will backfire on the D’s. The [DS] attempted a [FF] to distract from all the evidence being produced. This [FF] completely fell apart and the people are buying what they are selling. Now the [DS] will take this to the next level, they are becoming desperate and they know the people are not with them. [HRC] builds the narrative that Biden is told old to run in the 2024 election, 25th on deck. The plan is working the ILS approach looks good, the patriots are in control.
- Disney has just launched its third round of layoffs, with 2,500 job cuts.
- Despite objections from the public about pushing woke politics, the company has remained defiant, even doubling down on LGBT and social justice issues.
- The people who run Disney seem to want to die on this hill and the company just might do that.
- Skyrocketing rents across the United States are far outpacing income growth, making housing for working- and lower-middle-class Americans even more unaffordable, an economic report published by Moody’s Analytics details.
- The report shows that while U.S. rents since 1999 have jumped almost 135 percent, incomes have only climbed about 77 percent.
- “Last year, the share of American household income needed to rent an average-priced apartment crossed the rent-burdening 30 percent threshold for the first time in Moody’s nearly 25 years of tracking the U.S. average rent-to-income ratio,” the report states:
- Rising mortgage rates caused many households to be priced out from buying a home, and kept would-be buyers in their apartments. Rental demand surged as a result and drove rates sky high. [Emphasis added]…In 1999, New York was the only U.S. metro area where rent consumed more than 30 percent of a household’s monthly income. A median-income household renting there would have spent nearly 54 percent of their income for an average-priced apartment. [Emphasis added]…By the end of 2022, seven metros had rent burdens greater than 30 percent — six are located on the East Coast. [Emphasis added]
Letting in too many people drives up housing costs for normal Americans. Stop Biden’s border crisis, and stop his war on home affordability. pic.twitter.com/eY740eqjUh
— J.D. Vance (@JDVance1) May 22, 2023
- Even advocates for mass immigration have admitted that the policy increases rents and home prices for mainly working- and lower-middle-class Americans.
- Joe Biden said former Speaker Nancy Pelosi helped rescue the economy during the Great Depression.
- The video is from last week but it was making the rounds on Tuesday.
- Pelosi “helped rescue the economy in the Great Depression,” Biden said at this year’s Emily’s List gala.
Let me be clear.
I will not agree to a deal with House Republicans that protects billions in subsidies for Big Oil while putting the health care of 21 million Americans at risk.
Or that protects wealthy tax cheats while putting food assistance at risk for 1 million Americans.
— President Biden (@POTUS) May 21, 2023
- Democrat Rep. Pramila Jayapal on Tuesday said there would be a huge backlash in the streets if Joe Biden bends to Speaker McCarthy and agrees to spending cuts.
- According to reports, McCarthy told House Republicans on Tuesday of the debt ceiling talks: “We are no where near a deal yet.”
- Joe Biden waited 97 days to engage in debt ceiling talks with House Speaker McCarthy and other congressional leaders.
- The White House is facing a June 1 deadline.
- There will be “a huge backlash…in the streets” Jayapal said to CNN’s Manu Raju.
- In other words, there will be violence unless the Democrats get their way.
- McCarthy is definitely in the driver’s seat going into the debt ceiling negotiations.
- We may soon we may be talking about Bud Light as a former beer brand based on the latest news. Literally no one is buying the product and it’s rotting on the shelves.
- Bud Light has told wholesalers it’s buying back unsold cases of beer that past their expiration dates as sales have dipped to a new low according to an exclusive report.
- Now according to the Wall Street Journal, they are having to bail out suffering wholesalers by buying back unsold, expired beer. The report also claimed businesses and truck drivers were encountering violent threats.
- The Wall Street Journal reported:
- Target made the connection between radical gender ideology and Satanism even more obvious when the retailer chose to sell a Satan supporter’s trans merch.
- The recent collaboration between Target and the U.K.-based brand Abprallen and its designer “Erik,” a self-proclaimed “gay trans man,” features a sweatshirt emblazoned with a caduceus wrapped in a “cure transphobia not trans people” ribbon, a rainbow UFO tote bag that states “too queer for here,” and a pink “we belong everywhere” fanny pack.
- Erik’s products, which are showcased on Target’s website, average just a couple of stars. One five-star review penned by the designer, however, restated excitement that one of the largest U.S. retailers would stock this type of clothing.
One month, minimum. No @target through June. Moms, we can do this for our kids. They need a future free from corporate-backed insanity way more than they need another outfit from Cat and Jack. https://t.co/GP06ObVUBy
— Megan Basham (@megbasham) May 23, 2023
This is a very achievable goal that the mostly non-political but anti-chest binding/genital tucking moms can wrap their minds around.
— Megan Basham (@megbasham) May 23, 2023
- Some southern locations move Pride displays, apparel away from storefronts
Many Target locations across the country feature massive June Pride month displays on an annual basis, with items this year ranging from “tuck friendly” bathing suits for transgender people to mugs that say “gender fluid.” But the retail juggernaut has been criticized by some conservatives for the displays, with children’s items particularly irking many customers.
A Target insider told Fox News Digital that many locations, mostly in rural areas of the south, have relocated Pride sections to avoid the kind of backlash Bud Light has received in recent weeks after using a transgender influencer in a promotional campaign.
- E. Jean Carroll filed court papers seeking ‘very substantial’ monetary damages over Trump’s CNN town hall remarks.
- So Dominion gets almost a Billion Dollars and I, after years of Fake News, Hoaxes, Scams, and Investigations, am entitled to NOTHING? Is that really the way it’s supposed to work? I don’t think so!
BREAKING: The FBI is unable to turn over ANY evidence related to its investigations into Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation as it admits it destroyed ALL the evidence after Biden took office. Millions of taxpayer funds have been thrown away.https://t.co/zlgvLeLao4 pic.twitter.com/HxJhSXC6Y9
— @amuse (@amuse) May 22, 2023
— @amuse (@amuse) May 23, 2023
- The FBI refused to comply with a congressional subpoena requesting a document that allegedly details a pay-to-play scheme involving President Joe Biden when he served as vice president.
- Comer acknowledged the FBI’s letter the same day, saying in a press release it was “clear” from the agency’s response that the document in question “exists.”
- “We’ve asked the FBI to not only provide this record, but to also inform us what it did to investigate these allegations. The FBI has failed to do both. The FBI’s position is ‘trust, but you aren’t allowed to verify.’ That is unacceptable. We plan to follow up with the FBI and expect compliance with the subpoena,” Comer said.
- a second whistleblower has now emerged confirming the allegations of special treatment by the Biden “Justice” Department and IRS corruption. Biden’s IRS responded by threatening to prosecute him according to a letter obtained the Examiner written by the whistleblower’s lawyers.
- The New York Post has more
The second whistleblower, who worked on the probe since 2018, wrote in an email Thursday to seven senior IRS officials, including Commissioner Daniel Werfel, that he believes he was removed for doing the “right thing,” including raising internal alarms about the Justice Department “acting inappropriately.”
“As I’m sure you were aware, I was removed this week from a highly sensitive case … after nearly 5 years of work. I was not afforded the opportunity of a phone call directly from my [Special Agent in Charge] or [Assistant Special Agent in Charge], even though this had been my investigation since the start,” the new whistleblower wrote.
“There is a human impact to the decisions being made that no one in the government seems to care about or understand,” the 13-year veteran of the agency added.
“I … have spent thousands of hours on the case, worked to complete 95% of the investigation, have sacrificed sleep/vacations/gray hairs etc., my husband and I (identifying me as the case agent) were publicly outed and ridiculed on social media due to our sexual orientation, and to ultimately be removed for always trying to do the right thing, is unacceptable in my opinion,” he wrote.
- 278,000 more FISA surveillance violations by Chris Wrays FBI just last year alone. Thats in addition to the 1,000,000 unlawful queries by Chris Wrays FBI of the FISA database- wonder if they nicknamed it MAGA
- But here’s the kicker- he either made it up, or he leaked classified info by disclosing a classified DOJ investigation. So I’ll be referring him for investigation n prosecution to DOJ and House Ethics, and demanding Congress subpoenas all of his comms with DOJ. Or he could just admit he lie
BBC News has unveiled BBC Verify to address the growing threat of disinformation and build trust with audiences through transparency.
— BBC Breakfast (@BBCBreakfast) May 22, 2023
- The World Economic Forum (WEF) is unsurprisingly a part of the “deepfakes panic” that has been spread and promoted for some years now by a number of politicians and media outlets around the world.
- The notion of deepfake tech is used here as a stand-in for (future) AI in general – and least as far as WEF’s “fears” go, behind them is an attempt to make sure that governments and regulators around the world get working to prevent “harm” from AI.
- According to WEF, cyber-criminals are using deepfakes so much these days that the problem has become “worrying” – while when it comes to the news industry, this is “a growing global concern.”
- The truth is that when speaking about technology, we have seen a huge increase in “everything” over the past years: of profits, the number of users of social platforms, the censorship, the surveillance. However, the WEF chooses to look at deepfakes in isolation, mentioning a rapid increase in the amount of this content, and forecasts that say this trend will continue.
- WEF’s solution? Let’s have WEF lead the way in defining the foundations of regulating AI in an “ethical” way. To this end – and also making sure the development of AI is “inclusive, transparent, and used safely and responsibly” – the Switzerland-based group has come up with a “toolkit for human resources.”
- Source: reclaimthenet.org
Fail, they will.
No free passes [MSM].
- Sending F-16 fighter jets to Ukraine would make no “fundamental change” to the war, the U.S. Air Force secretary said.
- “It will give Ukrainians an increment of capability that they don’t have right now, but it’s not going to be a dramatic game-changer, as far as I’m concerned, for their total military capabilities,” Frank Kendall told reporters Monday during a Defense Writers Group event.
- Also, sending fighter jets would be seen “by some as an escalatory act on our part,” Kendall added.
- Even if Ukraine’s supporters decided today to donate fighter jets, it would take months to deliver them, Kendall said.
- “The more weapons are supplied, the more dangerous the world will be,” former Russian president Dmitry Medvedev, now deputy chairman of the Security Council, told the Russian state news agencies TASS and RIA while on a trip to Vietnam and Laos.
- “And the more destructive these weapons are, the more likely the scenario becomes of what is commonly called a nuclear apocalypse,” Medvedev was quoted as saying.
- The planet should be ready for a disease even deadlier than Covid, the head of the World Health Organisation warned yesterday.
- Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus told the World Health Assembly forum that the threat of another public health crisis could not be kicked ‘down the road’.
- a doomsday Covid variant with the power to send the world back to square one could still spawn.
🚨 Breaking: Following court order, today Israel Ministry of Health released data regarding Covid mortalities.
Total Covid deaths in the age group under 50 with no comorbidities: Zero.
Zero healthy people under 50 died of Covid. There was no once-in-a-century pandemic.
— Dr. Eli David (@DrEliDavid) May 22, 2023
LA Dodgers bows down to hate group known for its shocking and vile bigotry against Roman Catholics. https://t.co/xiIxqw6tkD
— Mollie (@MZHemingway) May 23, 2023
BREAKING: North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper declares a STATE OF EMERGENCY to fight against school choice.
This hypocrite sent his own kid to a private school.
We're freeing families from the clutches of the teachers unions once and for all & there's nothing he can do about it. pic.twitter.com/m4bbcpiEIx
— Corey A. DeAngelis, school choice evangelist (@DeAngelisCorey) May 22, 2023
- A man who has reportedly said he is the uncle of Jordan Neely evaded police before later being apprehended on Monday for a string of larcenies in Manhattan.
- Charges filed by police include criminal possession of stolen property, resisting arrest, bail jumping, and unlawful possession of a weapon, per The Daily Mail.
- Much like his nephew, Jordan Neely, the 44-year-old Christopher Neely has a lengthy rap sheet, with over 70 previous arrests on his record.
Yes, that's the issue here. Not that these two women were ridiculously, perhaps even criminally corrupt. It's that it was a blow to the "criminal justice reform movement." https://t.co/Pe38eC8FjA
— Bonchie (@bonchieredstate) May 23, 2023
- Illinois Senate President Don Harmon, a Democrat, introduced legislation that would rewrite the rules on where Illinois residents can file lawsuits challenging the constitutionality of state laws.
- The Cook County Record reports, “To this point, Illinoisans who believe Illinois lawmakers or other officials have passed laws or taken actions that violate the state constitution or their constitutional rights have been authorized to file such challenges in any court in any of the state’s 25 judicial circuits, covering the state’s 102 counties. Such courts are known as courts of general jurisdiction, meaning they are authorized to consider legal disputes involving any subjects not specifically reserved for the Illinois Supreme Court.”
- But House Bill 3062 would change that. Under the new Bill, 23 of the circuit courts currently being utilized would no longer be allowed. Lawsuits could only be brought in Cook County, where Chicago is, or Sangamon County, where the state capital of Springfield sits.
- The legislation emphasizes that it does not matter how far potential plaintiffs may live from the two districts stating “the doctrine of forum non conveniens does not apply” to such actions.
- Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Peter Thompson dismissed Kari Lake’s lawsuit against the stolen 2022 Midterm Election late Monday night, following a three day trial exposing election misconduct and fraudulent mail-in ballot signature verification.
- The new Minute Entry states, “rather than trying to cast doubt on a specific number of ballots (a herculean evidentiary endeavor in these circumstances), she attempts to prove that the signature review process for Maricopa County was not conducted pursuant to A.R.S. § 16-550(A) or the EPM.”
- However, as The Gateway Pundit reported, Kari Lake attorney Kurt Olsen told the Court, “11 of the signature verification workers approved 170k signatures at a rate of less than 0 and 2.99 seconds with a 99.97% approval rating.” Later, in closing argument, Olsen revealed that “there were approximately 274,000 ballot signatures compared and verified in less than three seconds.”
- Olsen also concluded that AT LEAST 70,000 mail-in ballots were not properly verified in accordance with Arizona law, and therefore the election must be set aside. The bogus election was called by roughly 17,000 votes.
- Despite the evidence, Maricopa County attorneys and the Judge disregarded the employees who did not follow the law. Instead, they claimed the testimony of Lake’s witnesses — signature verification workers who chose to follow the law — proved that the mail-in ballot system is secure.
- Judge Thompson opines, “Ms. Onigkeit’s testimony makes abundantly clear that level one and level two signature review did take place in some fashion.”
- Kari Lake is expected to appeal this ruling again all the way to the Arizona Supreme Court.
- The driver of a U-Haul truck that barreled into a security area near the White House has been arrested on multiple charges, including threatening to kill or harm a president — as a Nazi swastika flag was retrieved from the vehicle.
- “Preliminary investigation reveals the driver may have intentionally struck the security barriers at Lafayette Square,” Secret Service
U-Haul truck crashes near the White House.
I wonder if a manifesto has already been written on behalf of the driver… pic.twitter.com/A8qV64Yiir
— Gain of Fauci (@DschlopesIsBack) May 23, 2023
They’re even diversity hiring in the false flags. pic.twitter.com/g4h5ykbbEz
— The Columbia Bugle 🇺🇸 (@ColumbiaBugle) May 23, 2023
White supremacists are gonna see their ESG score skyrocket with all these new diverse members pic.twitter.com/iJXXTYgud0
— Oilfield Rando (@Oilfield_Rando) May 23, 2023
If the threat of White Supremacy to the republic is so real and so prevalent, why does it seem like they have to outsource all of the hate??? pic.twitter.com/u2LQc8MqGK
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) May 23, 2023
You’re telling me someone drove a Uhaul with nothing but a Nazi flag in it, tried to ram it into the White House, got stuck on a curb, then the police spread out the flag on the pavement so the media can get it in the shot…
The Left needed a narrative change. They got it.
- WEF predicts cyber attack in next two years
- FDA suggest the internet is going down
50 senators get a satellite phone just in case of a communication blackout
30 tons of ammonium nitrate missing
- Tedros pushing another pandemic
Uhaul crashes outside the white house, nazi flag discovered, blamed on white supremacy but the driver wasn’t white
- Hillary Clinton said even though President Biden has a “good record” as president, “people still have the right to consider” his age as a factor to re-elect him to another term in office — something she said she supports.
- “Well, I mean, it’s a concern for anyone. And we’ve had presidents who’ve fallen before who are a lot younger, and people didn’t go into heart palpitations,” Clinton responded. “But his age is an issue. And people have every right to consider it.”
- Just had New York County Supreme Court hearing where I believe my First Amendment Rights,“Freedom of Speech,” have been violated, and they forced upon us a trial date of March 25th, right in the middle of Primary season. Very unfair, but this is exactly what the Radical Left Democrats wanted. It’s called ELECTION INTERFERENCE, and nothing like this has ever happened in our Country before!!!
What just broke w/ Huma?
What did HRC instruct Huma to do re: Classified markings?
Why is this story just now coming out?
What relevance does it have?Why is Donna running for cover?
Was a deal granted in exchange for something?
Who made the deal?
Do we care about Donna or those who instructed her to violate the law?
Why is this being leaked v. simply prosecuted privately?
Who is attempting to change the narrative and soften the acts that are forthcoming this weekend?
Be vigilant today and expect a major false flag.
Does anyone find it to be a coincidence there is always a terrorist attack when bad news breaks for the D’s?
What is that called?
Military relevant how?
BO could not and would not allow the military to destroy ISIS – why?
How was ISIS formed?
How has POTUS made such progress in the short time he’s been President?
Alice & Wonderland.
Anonymous ID: 26e906 No. 9303304
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: e1e012 No. 9303289