Watch The X22 Report On Video
The D’s that voted for the Inflation Expansion Act cannot even explain how it reduces inflation, that’s because it does the opposite, it will force people to pay more in taxes and expand inflation. We are witnessing the restructuring of the economic system. The [DS] is now trapped, Trump is exposing the corrupt, they people are starting to see it and believe it. Sometimes you must show the people. He is forcing [DS] out of the shadows and into the light. The election fraud case is getting strong and stronger, it’s now being proven that a foreign government was working with the [DS] players to overthrow the US government. Trump sends messages, leaves out the letter R, which stands for Renegade.
- Rep. Jamie Raskin (MD) couldn’t even answer a simple question about Joe Biden’s massive ‘Inflation Reduction Act.’
- The $740 billion Bidenflation scam just passed through both chambers of Congress.
- Not one Republican voted for the bill.
- Not one Biden Regime official has clearly explained how spending $740 billion on Marxist pet projects will lower inflation.
- Democrat Raskin was stumped when asked what part of the ‘Inflation Reduction Act’ will lower inflation.
- More than 230 economists wrote letters to Congress warning that the ‘Inflation Reduction Act’ will make inflation worse.
- Confidence among home builders fell for the eighth consecutive month, indicating that the United States has entered a housing recession, according to a Monday release from the National Association of Home Builders.
- The group’s Housing Market Index fell by six points in August to 49, marking the first time since the spring of 2020 that the metric has fallen below the breakeven value of 50. The three components of the Housing Market Index — current sales conditions, sales expectations, and traffic of prospective buyers — all declined to their lowest levels in the past two years.
- The Housing Market Index survey determined that 69% of home builders point to higher interest rates as the reason for falling housing demand.
- Konnech Inc., creator of the ‘PollChief’ software used by ‘thousands of Election Offices across North America’ built ChineseBrief.com for the Confucius Institute.
- Konnech Inc., an American election technology company founded in 2002 based in Okemos outside of East Lansing, Michigan, previously built ChineseBrief.com, a ‘unique interactive communication platform and Chinese language learning tool’ for the Confucius Institute, according to the company’s Facebook page and an archived Michigan State University’s Confucius Institute webpage.
- Konnech’s software helps manage the poll workers, polling locations, campaigns, assets, mail-in ballots, and supplies necessary to run elections in the U.S., Canada, and Australia.
- In December 2006, the company posted on their Facebook page, “… Confucius Institute at Michigan State University has reached an agreement with Konnech, Inc. to build ChineseBrief.com—a unique interactive communication platform and Chinese language learning tool.”
- A May 19, 2020, article published at InQueensland explained that the Queensland Department of Housing and Public Works conceded it had been a “difficult few years” after the “failure of the election reporting system” — starting with the former commissioner’s “decision to acquire the Konnech system”.
- The Queensland digital news company stated, “count reporting problems on election night” were partly the result of “a new computer system not being tested as planned because “coding resources” were locked down in Wuhan”.
- On July 15, 2020 according to records of the proceedings in Queensland Parliament, MP Fiona Simpson asked the Queensland Premier why, “foreign owned company Konnech was given an important contract to produce the software to administer Queensland’s elections using China based coders over every Queensland coding firm?”
- At least three other Members of Parliament — Mr. Lister, Mr. Crandon, and Dr. Robinson — asked similar questions about Konnech, according to Queensland Parliament records.
- An October 26, 2018 article written in The West Australian entitled ‘Hacking over new software management system at Queensland’s Electoral Commission’ says: “Yu has acknowledged that he uses a team of software developers in China for his election-
So now we are getting a picture that the CCP was involved in the election, Mike Lindell met with Trump many times and he continually claims he as the PCAPs. The data that shows that the CCP did interfere in the elections. With all of the information from the PIT and what Mike says he has are they building the case, narrative and at the right time release it all, timing is important.
The takeaway: Government agencies are compromised, since the government agencies are compromised that means they are not working for the people they are working for the [DS] and foreign governments. Since they are working with foreign governments this is an act of war.
- So before the midterms Ducey decided to do something about the border
- “Arizona has had enough,” said Ducey in a press release.
- Over the weekend, Arizona constructed a new barricade to fill the gaps in Yuma, where the border is empty. We have reported on this completely unrestricted border sector, where the Cartel brutally rapes women on their journey and illegals just walk into our county.
- Ducey’s press release continued, “Construction began Friday morning on the thousand-foot gap in the border wall near Yuma, Arizona. Emergency management contractor Ashbritt is constructing the barriers. The 25-person team includes heavy equipment operators, operation supervisors and a safety manager. The project will be completed over the weekend.”
- With Kari Lake, an invasion will be declared, and she will secure the border starting on day one. She responded to this strong move by the Governor on Twitter, saying,
- A judge on ruled that Twitter must turn over documents from a former executive that would show how many ‘fake accounts’ are on the platform.
- “Twitter needs to give Elon Musk documents from a former Twitter executive who Musk said was a key figure in calculating the amount of fake accounts on the platform, according to a Monday court order,” Reuters reported.
- Smith & Wesson president and CEO Mark Smith released a statement pushing back against House Democrats, noting that “a Smith & Wesson firearm has never broken into a home.”
- Smith’s statement comes just weeks after Daniel Defense CEO Marty Daniel and Sturm, Ruger, and Co. CEO Christopher Killoy testified before a House Oversight Committee hearing as Democrats criticized firearm makers’ marketing tactics and profits.
- Highlights of the hearing included Rep. Raja Krishnamoorthi (D-IL) asking Ruger to agree not to sell certain types of ammunition, to which Ruger CEO Killoy responded, “We do not sell ammunition.”
- At another point in the hearing, Committee chairwoman Carolyn Maloney (D-NY) claimed gun manufacturers “sell the weapons of choice to mass murderers.”
- gun manufacturers do not sell guns to individuals, They sell guns to wholesalers and distributors, who, in turn, sell them to federally licensed dealers, who, in turn, sell them to citizens who pass a federal background check.
- Smith then alluded to Democrats’ anti-police policies, saying, “Some have had the audacity to suggest that after they have vilified, undermined and defunded law enforcement for years, supported prosecutors who refuse to hold criminals accountable for their actions, overseen the decay of our country’s mental health infrastructure, and generally promoted a culture of lawlessness, Smith & Wesson and other firearm manufacturers are somehow responsible for the crime wave that has predictably resulted from these destructive policies.”
Amid an unprecedented and unjustified attack on the firearm industry, Smith & Wesson President & CEO issues strong statement: pic.twitter.com/6NHztbGIe4
— Smith & Wesson Inc. (@Smith_WessonInc) August 15, 2022
- He then pointed to the reality in America that heavily gun-controlled, Democrat-run cities are often most dangerous:
- China’s military drills have demonstrated its resolve and ability to invade Taiwan, but these exercises also suggest that Beijing is testing new strategies on Taiwan. Rather than an outright invasion, Beijing may first impose a blockade on Taiwan to starve the island’s economy while cutting off the island’s contact with the outside world and preventing economic and military aid from arriving from Taiwan’s allies.
- Such a blockade will devastate the world economy because Taiwan sits in the South China Sea, where more than a third of international trade volume passes annually. The Chinese military’s persistent presence will disrupt commercial activities in the region, and ripple effects will be felt worldwide.
- Additionally, the PLA may implement the large-scale coordinated drills we just witnessed in the Taiwan Strait. “not only does this heighten anxiety in Taipei (and probably other regional capitals as well), but it helps to disguise any preparations for a real military campaign” because “China needs an element of surprise to be able to take Taiwan before America has time to mobilize adequate forces in the region to defend the island.”
First Lady Jill Biden has tested positive for Covid-19 and is taking Paxlovid, according to her office. pic.twitter.com/1TfrWMbSBc
— Eugene Daniels (@EugeneDaniels2) August 16, 2022
- It can be recalled that dozens of New York City public school teachers were placed on unpaid leave last April for allegedly using a fake Covid-19 vaccine card.
- The New York City Department of Education (DOE) has agreed to allow 82 teachers suspected of submitting fake COVID-19 vaccination cards back on the payroll pending an internal review.
- Liberty Counsel has successfully reached an agreement with healthcare providers over the country’s first class-action settlement against the vaccine mandates.
- Illinois’ NorthShore University HealthSystem will now pay over 10 million dollars to compensate those who they fired for being unvaccinated
The case centers around workers at NorthShore University HealthSystem, who filed a lawsuit in October 2021 claiming their employer illegally refused to grant any religious exemptions to a COVID-19 vaccine mandate. As Fox Business reported:
The settlement approved in the Illinois Northern District Court will result in 473 employees of the system becoming eligible for compensation for being denied a religious exemption to the vaccine mandate, with any of those fired as a result of the rules being eligible for $25,000. The 13 plaintiffs involved in the suit will be eligible for an additional $20,000, while those who complied with the mandate to keep their jobs despite having religious objections will be eligible for $3,000. […]
- Washington State Coach Nick Rolovich, its highest-paid employee, and four of his assistants were fired last year for not getting the Covid-19 jab. Radical leaders at Washington State University sided with Governor Inslee and fired their head football coach.
- former Washington State football coach Nick Rolovich filed a lawsuit against the university claiming $25 million for wrongful termination.
- In April of 2020, there were protests at the Michigan Capitol against Governor Gretchen Whitmer’s lockdown policies.
- On April 30, 2020, protestors against the mandates entered the state Capitol in Lansing. There was no violence and no damage to the Capitol. The protesters were reportedly armed.
- , a confidential human source used by the Feds in the setup testified in the case. This individual shared that it was the FBI who made the decision to open the doors to the Capitol and allow the protesters to enter back in April of 2020.
NEW: According to an FBI informant, the Michigan State Police allowed armed protesters into the Capitol in Lansing on April 30, 2020, at the specific request of the FBI, which wanted to "de-escalate" the situation. pic.twitter.com/MAGn8bcmrx
— Ken Bensinger (@kenbensinger) August 15, 2022
- This FBI informant was paid by the FBI to monitor the actions of the individuals the FBI was setting up.
- The fact that the FBI was the entity that made the call to open the doors is important. For one, this leads individuals to question whether it was the FBI who made the call to enter the US Capitol on January 6, 2021.
Big Dan's handlers worked out of the Detroit FBI field office.
It was headed at the time by Steven D'Antuono.
He was promoted to take over DC FBI field office in October 2020–right before the Capitol protest.
Who made this call? https://t.co/OWZd3tnrj4
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) August 15, 2022
- Also, of note is the fact that those who were invited into the Michigan State Capitol in April 2020 were armed. (Protesters on Jan 6 were not armed.) Why is it that there was no violence in Michigan and yet there was on Jan 6? Armed protesters in Michigan created no violent acts.
- Did the Feds learn from the Michigan protests and know they had to send in instigators like Ray Epps to stir up violence from the typically non-violent Trump supporters? It makes you wonder.
- It’s long past time for the corrupt cabal to “regroup” and think about what they are doing to the country
- After the Biden DOJ gang raided the President’s home in Florida it was reported that AG Garland didn’t know about the raid. Then he came out and said he signed off on it. Then they claimed they had to do it because nuclear secrets were at risk. Now they say AG Garland debated about raiding the President’s home for weeks.
- Is there anything that Biden’s DOJ and FBI and their Deep State are saying that is the truth?
- The Wall Street Journal reported yesterday that Biden’s corrupt Attorney General, Merrick Garland, debated for weeks whether to raid President Trump’s home to go after records in the President’s possession.
- “So FBI, why no raid of Hunter Biden’s house?!” nypost.com/2022/08/10/so-fbi-
- So FBI, why no raid of Hunter Biden’s house?!
- CBS Norah O’Donnell made the rounds today proclaiming the DOJ did not seize President Trump’s passports. At least that was the carefully constructed narrative within her messaging. LOOK: [Tweet Link]
- Pretty cut and dry effort there. “The FBI is not in possession of former President Trump’s passports.” “Trump had accused the FBI of stealing his three passports”…
- Ten minutes later this statement from CBS Kelly O’Donnell. LOOK: [Tweet Link]
- How does the Dept of Justice return something they did not take?
FBI took the passport of a former president and kept it for a week.
This is not ok by any stretch but FBI acts like this is SOP and the media is like 🤷♂️ https://t.co/fKWuMYuA6I
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) August 16, 2022
BREAKING: The passports were not itemized on the FBI’s property receipt of items seized. The warrant did not state the FBI could take Trump’s passport. Typically, the government needs a separate court order to seize someone’s passport, even temporarily. https://t.co/QfdtEd7oOo
— Wendell Husebø (@WendellHusebo) August 15, 2022
DOJ is panicking. First, Garland claimed the warrant was narrow. That was a lie. Then Garland claimed DOJ would only speak through court filings. That was a lie, as these leaks prove. DOJ claimed the raid was URGENT! Also a lie, since Garland piddled around for weeks beforehand. https://t.co/DIMqFRusD6
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) August 16, 2022
BREAKING: Court sets in-person hearing on @JudicialWatch and media requests for the release of the affidavit underlying the abusive Biden raid on Trump's home. Set for Thursday, August 18, at 1:00 pm.
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) August 16, 2022
- Eric Trump is warning the Biden administration that his family has surveillance tapes of the FBI’s invasive raid on a former president’s home in Mar-a-Lago that will “absolutely” be released “at the right time.”
- Eric Trump said that all law enforcement officers, including FBI agents, should wear body cameras for transparency reasons.
- The agency’s snooping powers — domestic surveillance to protect national security — should be removed from the FBI’s law enforcement duties, and located elsewhere in the executive branch.
- “Independent and Republican voters are united in their outrage about this unprecedented and tragic event in American history,” CSA President Mark Meckler said.
- There is no way to justify the unannounced RAID of Mar-a-Lago, the home of the 45th President of the United States (who got more votes, by far, than any sitting President in the history of our Country!), by a very large number of gun toting FBI Agents, and the Department of “Justice” but, in the interest of TRANSPARENCY, I call for the immediate release of the completely Unredacted Affidavit pertaining to this horrible and shocking BREAK-IN. Also, the Judge on this case should recuse!
- Representative Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) claimed on CNN’s “Situation Room” that former President Donald Trump was “100%” inciting supporters to violently threaten the FBI after the raid on his Mar-a-Lago estate.
- Blitzer said, “You’ve seen this joint FBI Department of Homeland Security bulletin. It is now warning of what they call unprecedented violent threats in the wake of the search of Mar-a-Lago. Do you hold the former President Donald Trump responsible for inciting his supporters?”
- Kinzinger said, “Yeah, absolutely, 100%. I posted a thread somebody put up of a number of folks on TikTok that were putting out, you know, not just anti-government, but really threats to violence, pictures of their guns saying it is time, we’re coming. I mean, this is ridiculous. I mean, and it’s ridiculous obviously for what the former president has done in terms of saying, ‘This is an attack on my home. I did nothing wrong.’ Of course, the little bit that we do know, it seems like there is certainly at least good reason for the FBI to have done what they did.”
- Americans should prepare for the inevitable—the unprecedented sight of a former president pleading not guilty to crimes he is alleged to have committed by a Justice Department run by his successor and potential rival in the next presidential election.
FBI hiding and deleting text messages…. https://t.co/lFEaQL5ksC
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) August 16, 2022
- Solomon explained that he believes Durham is dealing with “two buckets.”
- In one “bucket,” there are the last two indictments against officials who were connected to Hillary Clinton and their plan to feed the FBI false information about Trump-Russia conspiracies.
- Solomon said the other “bucket” focuses on the FBI and whether agents knowingly mislead the FISA court to obtain warrants to spy on members of Trump’s 2016 campaign.
- “But Durham developed really significant evidence that red flags, the stop-now warning signs go all the way back to August when Bruce Orr, in 2016 came to the FBI and said Christopher Steele is dumping a dossier. He hates Trump. He’s hired by Hillary Clinton and most of his information is raw and uncorroborated,” he said.
Anonymous ID: 14e054 No. 60346
Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 571cae No. 60336
- The Army transferred some of its satellite operations to the Space Force on Monday, marking the latest move to reorganize and grow the youngest military branch.
- In addition to control of the communication satellites, 500 people will transfer from the Army’s Space and Missile Defense Command, based in Huntsville, Alabama, to Schriever Space Force Base in Colorado as part of the expansion.
- “This historic transfer from the Army to the Space Force will mark the first time all Department of Defense military satellite communication functions have been consolidated under a single military service,” the Space Force wrote in a press release. The Army has also transferred roughly $78 million of its budget to the Space Force for 2022 to help expand the service’s infrastructure.