Watch The X22 Report On Video
The Green New Deal has hit a road block, the people cannot move forward with it, the entire agenda is exposed and people can see the plan of the [WEF]. Former IRS says the [CB] is going after small businesses. The Fed is panicking over crypto currencies. The [DS] has lost the narrative the patriots have destroyed it. The offensive is reeking havoc on their cheating system. the [DS] overthrow our government, the truth is coming out and the people are awake. Optics are very important and they are now confirmed by KP. The plan is right on schedule.
- Biden signed the “Inflation Reduction Act” that will raise taxes on the middle class, skyrocket inflation even further, and hire 87,000 armed IRS agents to shake down Americans.
- But, if you buy an electric vehicle averaging $62,893, you MAY be eligible for a tax credit of up to $7,500 until the year 2032.
- $62,893 is the average price of vehicles sold only through dealerships and does not account for direct-to-consumer sales of more expensive electric vehicles. This number also accounts for all-electric vehicle transactions, both new and used.
- According to CNBC,
- Ford also announced a price increase of up to $8,500 for their electric vehicles.
- Axios reported,
Electric vehicle prices were supposed to be heading in reverse right about now. Instead, they’re taking off.
- Despite more than a decade of EV and battery development, EV raw material costs are more than double the average of internal combustion engine (ICE) vehicle costs — $8,255 vs. $3,662 per vehicle, according to AlixPartners.
But, but, but: For EVs to spread to the masses, prices will need to come down — and there’s “no indication” that will happen anytime soon, iSeeCars analyst Karl Brauer tells Axios.
- “They’re going the wrong direction and everyone knows that at the end of the day, price is the biggest factor in determining what people buy,” Brauer says.
- William Henck previously worked as a lawyer for the IRS for 20 years until 2017, when he was terminated for allegedly revealing sensitive information to the media about how the IRS had reportedly failed to identify a multi-billion-dollar corporate tax credit scheme involving a source of energy known as burning pulp byproducts, or black liquor.
- A former Internal Revenue Service (IRS) whistleblower has said that the Democrats’ Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) will see the government target middle-income Americans with increased scrutiny and audits.
- Henck also said he believes that the agency will go after businesses that don’t have enough money to hire Washington lobbyists.
These are not auditions for the next Police Academy sequel. This is an actual IRS recruiting program: pic.twitter.com/KUFqxmbDpW
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) August 16, 2022
Being a Mom is just as important as any career
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) August 17, 2022
- The Fed sent a letter yesterday to supervisory staff at its 12 regional Federal Reserve banks and to all Fed member banks. The letter started out with a curious sentence (potentially crafted to assuage the loud-mouthed crypto hawkers which include a significant number of right-wing members of Congress on the Senate Banking and House Financial Services Committees which oversee the Fed). The sentence read:
- “The emerging crypto-asset sector presents potential opportunities to banking organizations, their customers, and the overall financial system…” (Italics added.)
- The word “opportunities” typically suggests that something of a positive nature might transpire. But the letter from the Fed fails to mention so much as one positive development that might occur from banks engaging in crypto activities. Instead, it correctly outlines a multitude of nightmare scenarios that can – and have – occurred from engaging in crypto activities.
- The Fed lists the following:
- “novel risks such as those associated with cybersecurity and governance”;
- “money laundering and illicit financing”;
- “significant consumer risks such as those related to price volatility, misinformation, fraud, and theft or loss of assets”;
- “uncertainty regarding the legal status of many crypto-assets; potential legal exposure arising from consumer losses, operational failures, and relationships with crypto-asset service providers”;
- “limited legal precedent regarding how crypto-assets would be treated in varying contexts, including, for example, in the event of loss or bankruptcy”;
- “risks to financial stability including potentially through destabilizing runs and disruptions in the payment systems.”
- After more than making the case that crypto shouldn’t come within a ten-mile range of taxpayer-backstopped, federally-insured banks, the Fed then punts and simply requires banks to do the following before engaging in crypto activities:
- “A supervised banking organization should notify its lead supervisory point of contact at the Federal Reserve prior to engaging in any crypto-asset-related activity. Any supervised banking organization that is already engaged in crypto-asset-related activities should notify its lead supervisory point of contact at the Federal Reserve promptly regarding the engagement in such activities, if it has not already done so. Federal Reserve supervisory staff will provide relevant supervisory feedback, as appropriate, in a timely manner.
August 15, 1971, Nixon took dollar off the gold standard & became full FIAT.
50 Years of FIAT FAILURE.
- Weiss clearly has Hunter’s laptop, which details millions in foreign payments as well as lavish gifts and expense accounts. What is not known is whether Weiss has pursued other possible crimes, including potentially criminal financial transactions or being an unregistered foreign agent. Much depends on the scope of the investigation. The uncertainty is precisely why some of us have called for a special counsel. President Biden’s family is not only implicated in these dealings but shared accounts with President Biden are discussed in emails.
This is where all the Konnech $$$ came from.
- Jeffrey Epstein, the most prolific child sex trafficker in American history, who installed hidden cameras at his properties to blackmail billionaires, scientists, presidents, princes, and prime minsters.
- Boris Nikolic, the former Chief Scientific Advisor to Bill Gates, who was named as the backup executor to Jeffrey Epstein’s $577 million will.
- And Bill Gates, the man who believes the world is “overpopulated” and the man who is currently selling the world on mRNA vaccines and climate change.
Biden was out with covid for two weeks, vacation for another week, "worked for 5 hours" and is now off on another vacation.
America doesn't have a president.
— thebradfordfile (@thebradfordfile) August 17, 2022
- The Science™ took another serious blow as one of the most persistent, but ridiculous Covid myths was essentially debunked by one of the nation’s foremost public health experts.
- Dr. Ashish Jha, the Biden White House’s Covid response coordinator, effectively admitted the “six feet of social distancing” thing was entirely made up. Dr. Jha made the admission in a video called “Path Forward” for the Chamber of Commerce on Tuesday. Watch:
- The major problem with the CDC’s new update on its guidance is that it is nothing new. This is ‘the new guidance’ that the CDC recently released, which should look very familiar to people whose Covid response was managed by governors in states like Texas and Florida.
- There was ample scientific literature from the beginning to demonstrate that it was extremely unlikely to get Covid outdoors. The vaccines never stopped viral transmission. It never made sense to screen people for asymptomatic transmission with routine PCR testing. It is “very rare” for Covid to spread through surface contact. Masks don’t stop airborne viruses. The list goes on and on. Add ‘social distancing’ to the list.
- The proof the CDC never knew what it was talking about with its ‘six-foot social distancing’ rule came when a study showed that schools that implemented such guidelines (wait for it) had more cases.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is launching an overhaul of its structure and operations in an attempt to modernize the agency and rehabilitate its reputation following intense criticism of its handling of the coronavirus pandemic and, more recently, the growing monkeypox outbreak.
- The reviews concluded that the “traditional scientific and communication processes were not adequate to effectively respond to a crisis the size and scope of the COVID-19 pandemic,” according to an agency statement.
- A few examples cdc misinformatoin:
- CDC Spreads Misinformation On Masking, Not Science
- CDC Admits No Record Of Naturally Immune Transmitting COVID-19
- CDC’s Masking Flip-Flop
- CDC Admits It Gave False Information About COVID-19 Vaccine Surveillance
- CDC Admits It Can’t Back Claim That Vaccines Don’t Cause Variants
- Causing Coronavirus Confusion Again
— Dr. Simone Gold (@drsimonegold) August 15, 2022
Pfizer document dump ordered by a judge to be released pursuant to FOIA showed that 44% of pregnant women in the COVID-19 vaccine trial lost their babies. That’s significantly above normal miscarriage rate.
— Marina Medvin 🇺🇸 (@MarinaMedvin) August 17, 2022
She bases this metric on a small sample— 50 women, 22 miscarried— and of course this could be correlation not causation. Nonetheless it’s data that was known and ignored as inconsequential to our government yet heavily consequential to regular people. https://t.co/EBr9DnY3SM
— Marina Medvin 🇺🇸 (@MarinaMedvin) August 17, 2022
What matters is that we were left in the dark about this nonconforming data with the government choosing to tell pregnant women to get vaccinated *knowing* it might cause irreparable harm to their babies and hiding this from the mothers.
Hiding risk eliminated true choice.
— Marina Medvin 🇺🇸 (@MarinaMedvin) August 17, 2022
Signing up as a poll worker is one of the most effective ways you can help make sure our democracy works as it should.
It’s fun, nonpartisan, and you may even get paid.
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) August 16, 2022
They reject nearly 30% of the signatures to recall a radical Democrat, then expect people to believe < 1% of mail-in ballots in a general election are invalid. https://t.co/rpOitnpIEi
— Joel Pollak (@joelpollak) August 15, 2022
- Establishment Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski and Trump-endorsed Kelly Tshibaka will advance to the November general election in Alaksa for U.S. Senate.
- “Murkowski and Kelly Tshibaka, the Trump-backed former commissioner of the Alaska Department of Administration, are expected to finish first and second in the non-partisan blanket primary respectively,” Axios reported.
- “Under Alaska’s new system, four candidates advance in the primary and face off in a ranked-choice general election.
A clear message is being sent about what the Republican Party needs to be.
It’s not anything like liar Liz Cheney, who is nothing like Abraham Lincoln.
— Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸 (@RepMTG) August 17, 2022
Where did all those Dem voters go? Why did the typical 6-to-1 ratio of GOP-to-Dem primary voters in Wyoming jump to 23-to-1 (!) this year?
Easy: Cheney pushed same-day registration rules so lifelong Dems could vote for her, which they did. Because even they know she’s now a Dem. https://t.co/gU9GbT4X0n
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) August 17, 2022
Has McConnell congratulated Hageman on her landslide victory yet? Of course not. Because McConnell hates Trump and hates the GOP base every bit as much as Cheney does.
- Congratulations to Harriet Hageman on her great and very decisive WIN in Wyoming. This is a wonderful result for America, and a complete rebuke of the Unselect Committee of political Hacks and Thugs. Liz Cheney should be ashamed of herself, the way she acted, and her spiteful, sanctimonious words and actions towards others. Now she can finally disappear into the depths of political oblivion where, I am sure, she will be much happier than she is right now. Thank you WYOMING!
- Liz Cheney’s uninspiring concession speech, in front of a “tiny” crowd in the Great State of Wyoming, focused on her belief that the 2020 Presidential Election was not, despite massive and conclusive evidence to the contrary, Rigged & Stolen. It was, and that’s not even counting the fact that many election changes, in numerous States, were not approved by State Legislatures, an absolute must. Liz Cheney is a fool who played right into the hands of those who want to destroy our Country!
- I assume that with the very big Liz Cheney loss, far bigger than had ever been anticipated, the January 6th Committee of political Hacks and Thugs will quickly begin the beautiful process of DISSOLUTION? This was a referendum on the never ending Witch Hunt. The people have spoken!
- DYNASTIES crushed by Donald Trump:
- Now you understand why they’ve had to throw 2 fake impeachments at him, countless investigations, the DOJ, fake news, SpyGate, RINOS, Dems, Fed bois and a global virus to try and stop this man.
- He came in and flattened “the establishment” to the ground. They hate him for it! We love him for it! He isn’t done yet! The best is yet to come
- The DOJ and FBI just returned my passports. Thank you! Unfortunately, when they Raided my home, Mar-a-Lago, 8 days ago, they just opened their arms and grabbed everything in sight, much as a common criminal would do. This shouldn’t happen in America!
- The United States issues different types of passports, including diplomatic passports that are granted to a person who travels abroad to carry out duties on behalf of the federal government.
- While those passports cannot be used for leisure travel, presidents are allowed to keep those passports even after leaving office. Because these black-covered passports are only valid for five years, it is likely this is Trump’s expired one.
- This type of passport is only valid for diplomatic work purposes, so it is encouraged for these passport holders to also have a regular, tourist passport—the blue-covered books most Americans have—which would mark Trump’s second passport.
Official and Foreign Passports
- The third passport that Trump may be mentioning is either the maroon-covered “official” passport that is granted to U.S. Government officials or a foreign passport, although it is unclear if the former president holds dual citizenship to another country.
- The “official” passports are typically issued to Americans going abroad for U.S. government service but who are not in the diplomatic corps, like active-duty military service members and their families.
- “Fourteen FBI agents have come to our office as whistleblowers, and they are good people,” Jordan told Fox News. “There are lots of good people in the FBI. It’s the top that is the problem.”
- “Some of these good agents are coming to us, telling us … what’s going on—the political nature now of the Justice Department … talking about the school board issue, about a whole host of issues,” he added.