Watch The X22 Report On Video
A new study shows that the fake elites emit as much carbon as the bottom two-thirds. Blue states because of the climate agenda have expensive energy costs. Black Friday sales are fake. Newsom tries to gaslight the people with inflation figures. The currency is losing value while alt currencies are rising in value. The Fed is trapped. The [DS] has failed in every attempt to remove Trump. The latest attempt of trying to get him off the ballot has failed. Now they are pushing the idea of an assassination by building the narrative. Trump and the patriots know the playbook and this will only add to their charges. The people are with the truth teller and if or when the [DS] attempts this act, it is truly game over for them. The evidence in the end will show that they are truly treasonous to this country.
- It turns out that the world’s richest 1 percent emit about the same amount of carbon as the world’s poorest two-thirds, according to an analysis from the nonprofit Oxfam International.
- This means that a small sliver of global elites, or 77 million people, have produced as much carbon as the 5 billion people that make up the bottom 66 percent by wealth, per the study.
- The study also estimates that it would take roughly 1,500 years for someone in the bottom 99 percent to produce as much carbon as the wealthiest billionaires do in just one year.
- The study was based on research compiled by the Stockholm Environment Institute (SEI) and examined the emissions of various income groups up to 2019. In summary, it suggested that the private jet-setting class of global leaders and policymakers, who take private planes to lead summits addressing the assumed dangers of climate change, may warrant charges of hypocrisy.
- Residents of blue states with aggressive climate policies are paying significantly more for electricity and fuel than red states, according to a new report by the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC).
- California, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Vermont, New York and New Jersey are seven of the top eight continental states in terms of highest average retail electricity prices in 2023, according to ALEC’s report. Each of these states have some sort of green energy mandate, which the ALEC report refers to as a Renewable Portfolio Standard (RPS), or participates in a greenhouse gas cap-and-trade program, or both.
- Red states like Idaho, Wyoming, Utah, Oklahoma, North Dakota and Louisiana are leaders in electricity affordability in 2023, according to ALEC’s analysis. Unlike the blue states with the least affordable electricity in the lower 48 states, none of these states have their own green energy mandates or participate in cap-and-trade schemes, which the ALEC report calls regional greenhouse gas initiatives (RGGI).
- An energy watchdog group is warning that President Joe Biden’s energy policy has put more than half the country at elevated risk of blackouts this winter.
- Citing a new energy report, the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association pointed to Biden’s policies as a direct threat to the stability of America’s energy grid, according to Fox Business Network.
- That threat may be acutely felt in the coming months, as AccuWeather is predicting a harsh winter season.
- “A strengthening El Niño will make this winter … colder with plenty more snow for millions of people who live in major cities,” AccuWeather reported on Oct. 4, adding that the weather will be especially severe across the Central and Eastern U.S.
- It could be a recipe for serious issues for the electrical grid, according to the Winter Reliability Assessment from the North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC).
- The group explained that residents from Texas to New England could be subject to blackouts during the expected extreme cold this winter due to “inadequate generator weatherization and limitations to natural gas infrastructure,” the Washington Examiner reported.
Target is running Black Friday deals that are 100% fake. Zero change in price. Don't be fooled by the scheme.
Are there any real Black Friday deals? Or are all of the stores doing this?
🔊 … listen and watch pic.twitter.com/5hfwwU7pcR
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) November 25, 2023
Newsom Suggests Inflation Is a Conservative Lie
Things you won’t see on Fox News today…
Prices for Thanksgiving are down — from Turkey to air travel.
Average hourly wage is up — almost 4.4% from over a year ago, 18% from 3 years ago. That’s nearly the best 3-year gain in 40 years. pic.twitter.com/Q0MhCzADeY
— Gavin Newsom (@GavinNewsom) November 22, 2023
Newsom got roasted in the replies:
Things you won't see on Newsom's X timeline today: pic.twitter.com/vMCitHgbJP
— Kerry 🇺🇸 (@K1erry) November 23, 2023
Ground beef is $11 a pound at Safeway in Felton California.
Shut your slimy mouth! pic.twitter.com/7kTUBUhiVz
— Santa Cruz Mountain Goat (@SCMountainGoat) November 22, 2023
Households spend an extra $205 monthly for the same goods and services as a year ago.
$680 more per month compared to 2021.
Despite Joe Biden's claims, New Yorkers know prices aren't falling in the checkout line.
— Elise Stefanik (@EliseStefanik) November 24, 2023
- The IRS delayed forcing gig workers to report payments over a $600 threshold made through third party payment apps, such as Zelle, Cash App, Venmo, and PayPal, the agency announced this week.
- The postponement of the rule is a victory for gig workers who work more than one job to make ends meet in President Joe Biden’s struggling economy.
- Sixteen percent of Americans are a part of the so-called “gig economy,” though not all respondents were paid through third-party apps, Pew Research found.
- “It’s clear that an additional delay for tax year 2023 will avoid problems for taxpayers, tax professionals and others in this area,” IRS Commissioner Danny Werfel explained.
- The rule was the result of Biden’s American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, which intended to compel American workers to “pay your fair share,” an idea that he pushed for the wealthy and now for average Americans.
- The Fed Is Making It Up on the Fly
- Did anyone else notice the Chairman of the Federal Reserve casually admit recently that our central bank has no long-term strategy for handling the banking crisis? Jerome Powell was asked recently, perhaps by someone who read this newsletter, what would happen in March of 2024 when loans begin coming due from the Bank Term Funding Program (BTFP). He literally said that they hadn’t thought that far ahead.
Historical #Bitcoin prices on Thanksgiving day:
2009 – $0
2010 – $0.25
2011 – $2.50
2012 – $12
2013 – $793
2014 – $375
2015 – $328
2016 – $738
2017 – $8,743
2018 – $3,895
2019 – $6,935
2020 – $19,091
2021 – $57,198
2022 – $16,554
2023 – $37,035
— Bitcoin Magazine (@BitcoinMagazine) November 23, 2023
- RINO of all RINOs Senator Mitt Romney, AKA, “Pierre Delecto,” told CBS’s Norah O’Donnell that he would support anybody running in the Republican primary except for Trump.
- Romney also said he would support a number of Democrats.
- The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation launched a two-day undercover operation, leading to the arrest of 10 people in Williamson County.
- TBI worked alongside the Williamson County Sheriff’s Office, the Spring Hill Police Department and the 21st Judicial District Attorney General’s Office on Nov. 16 and Nov. 17 to investigate the issue of human trafficking in Middle Tennessee. As part of their operation, decoy advertisements were placed on websites known to be linked to prostitution and commercial sex.
- The investigation resulted in the arrest of 10 men, all of whom are accused of seeking commercial sex from minors, according to TBI.
- Biden and his cronies in the White House have cooked up a new unconstitutional gun control “rule” for ATF to enforce.
- ATF is trying to eliminate the private sale of firearms without background checks and registration paperwork. They’re essentially accusing anyone of selling a gun of being “engaged in the business” of dealing in firearms and requiring a federal gun dealer license.
- You might think that you’d actually have to meet some threshold of firearms sold to need a license—hit the benchmark and you’re no longer just a lemonade stand on the side of the road; you’ve got to get a business license and obey local regulations.
- Instead, ATF’s new rule says you might not be allowed to sell even one gun to your family member without getting a government license and filling out the proper registration paperwork. Also, ATF thinks you can be engaged in the business without ever acquiring or selling a single firearm!
- So, does ATF have any legal footing to stand on? Let’s take a look at the statute.
- The statutory definition of “engaged in the business as applied to a dealer in firearms,” is:
- a person who devotes time, attention, and labor to dealing in firearms as a regular course of trade or business to predominantly earn a profit through the repetitive purchase and resale of firearms, but such term shall not include a person who makes occasional sales, exchanges, or purchases of firearms for the enhancement of a personal collection or for a hobby, or who sells all or part of his personal collection of firearms.
- That doesn’t sound like it covers you selling a gun to your cousin at Thanksgiving, does it?
- You’re right! Contrary to ATF’s proposed rule that a person can be engaged in the business without ever making a business deal, the statute enacted by Congress contains at least six clear indicators that more is required.
- ATF is flat-out wrong when it says that “even a single firearm transaction or offer to engage in a transaction [without any actual transaction], when combined with other evidence, may be sufficient to require a license.” Let’s briefly prove just how wrong ATF is on each of these six counts:
- Biden’s ATF is totally overreaching this latest ATF rule. The plain text of the statute proves at least six ways that ATF’s final rule is a load of crap!
- Under the Administrative Procedures Act, when agencies like ATF make rules, they must first submit the rule for public comment on the Federal Register.
- During this period, citizens can give their thoughts on the rule and describe their unique situations as to how it will affect them.
Why are today’s liberals so openly hostile to the 1st, 2nd, and 4th amendments to our Constitution?
Because these amendments secure the rights necessary to ensure we are citizens, not subjects.
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) November 25, 2023
- In another relevant development in the worldwide realignment to the right, the Conservative New Zealand’s National Party finally sealed agreement on a new three-party coalition government.
- This took drawn-out negotiations over ministerial roles and policies – including Indigenous rights, tax cuts and changes at the central bank.
- The centre-right Nationals, led by incoming Prime Minister Christopher Luxon, will return to power alongside the populist New Zealand First party and libertarian ACT New Zealand.
- This comes after six long years of rule by governments led by the left-leaning, fiercely Globalist Labour Party.
- Reuters reported:
- “The new government will cut personal income taxes, following through on a campaign policy used to woo middle income voters struggling with rising costs of living.
- ‘Delivering tax relief is just one part of the Government’s plan to rebuild the economy. The Government will ease the cost of living, reduce wasteful spending, and lift economic growth to increase opportunities and prosperity for all New Zealanders’, Luxon said.”
- The three new ruling parties said they plan to “re-write the Arms Act” without giving any further details.
- They are poised to undertake a review of the ‘gun registry’ introduced after a shooter killed 51 Muslim worshippers in 2019.
- The plans also aim to train no fewer than 500 new Police officers.
- An Air Force base in North Dakota recently walked back its statement that discouraged soldiers from going to a conservative rally titled “Dakota Patriot Rally.”
- In a message sent out last week, leaders at Minot Air Force Base were told to “exercise caution if downtown this weekend” due to a conservative rally occurring that would feature a speaker from Turning Point USA, which was labeled as “alt-right.”
- “Please advise your folks that if they are going to be downtown this weekend, it’s good to be cautious, as the crowds this event may attract could be confrontational to military members,” the message stated. “Additionally please remind them that participation with groups such as Turning Point Action could jeopardize their continued service in the U.S. military.”
- After backlash from members of Congress and Turning Point USA founder Charlie Kirk, the base walked back the statement.
- Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau lashed out at MAGA conservatives in the United States. The commie tyrant blames MAGA Republicans for the dwindling support for the ongoing bloodbath in Ukraine.
- The globalists want their war with Russia. They’re very upset with the MAGA Republicans.
- David Arakhamia, a high-ranking member of Volodymyr Zelensky’s Servant of the People political party, said that Kyiv could have ended the war with Russia after a month if it agreed not to join NATO. The official said that Moscow was not concerned about other issues, such as “denazification,” but only wanted Kyiv to agree to neutrality.
- Another South Korean government-run online service suffered an outage on Nov 24, marking the fourth such failure within the past week.
- A website and mobile applications providing online ID services went down, according to the Ministry of the Interior and Safety.
- The breakdown in the government’s e-ID service on Nov 24 comes a day after a website run by the Ministry of Economy and Finance-affiliated Public Procurement Service (PPS) crashed on Nov 23.
- The PPS website used by all government institutions for making transactions froze for about an hour before it could be restored.
- The National Intelligence Service suggested the possibility of an attack, saying that at the time of the failure, an unknown agent with a foreign Internet Protocol address had tried to access the PPS web server.
Amazon paused advertising on 𝕏 because an activist organization told them users might think their ad appearing next to a random user’s post could make them look bad.
Meanwhile on Amazon: pic.twitter.com/zzr99MCZt0
— ALX 🇺🇸 (@alx) November 25, 2023
at the same time Amazon is virtue signaling by pausing advertising on X over a fake Media Matters scheme?
Teacher forced to hide in a locked room while a mob of students riot after they learned she attended a pro-Israel rally. This happened at a high school in Queens, NY. pic.twitter.com/BtGrQoup0S
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) November 26, 2023
Earlier today, @shaunking posted a misleading video of fatima amarneh , editing out the part of her stabbing an IDF soldier. Trying to make it look like she did nothing wrong before her arrest. the video racked up over 3 million views.
Today, fatima was released by Israel as… pic.twitter.com/WDClEyVgL8
— Viral News NYC (@ViralNewsNYC) November 25, 2023
Online rumors claimed the perpetrator of a stabbing attack was an immigrant. The BBC found that the man was an Irish citizen who had lived in the country for 20 years. Police blamed a “lunatic faction driven by a far-right ideology” for the riot in Dublin. https://t.co/cMrCCOKNGQ
— The Washington Post (@washingtonpost) November 25, 2023
"Justice for Thomas! Islam out of Europe", shout the French patriots. pic.twitter.com/ic027clfvY
— RadioGenoa (@RadioGenoa) November 25, 2023
— Dr. Eli David (@DrEliDavid) November 23, 2023
- Reuters on Sunday morning reported that the Hamas terror group had released 13 Israeli soldiers in today’s release.
The 13 Israelis released by Hamas on Sunday (Middle East time) were actually ALL women and children who were captured when the barbaric group stormed the border into Israel and slaughtered 1,400 Jews and took another 240 Israelis and foreign nationals hostage.
The 13 released were ALL women and children!
This was an outrageous error by the anti-Israel news outlet.
Reuters later made a correction to their report.
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) November 25, 2023
Joe Biden gets a free pass from the corrupt corporate media despite the fact Hamas is still holding Americans hostage 49 days later.
The Washington Post's headline: "Gaza enters fragile calm…"
The NY Times includes a picture of a freed Palestinian prisoner with a Hamas flag. pic.twitter.com/xHEXH36Pn3
— Steve Guest (@SteveGuest) November 25, 2023
10 American hostages remain in Gaza, US says, one has been released
- A recent poll by the research institute Echelon Insights found that 72 percent of Americans say they would not volunteer for military service in a major war, according to Newsweek.
- “The figures come as all branches of the armed forces have in recent years struggled to meet their recruitment targets, suggesting a growing apathy towards a career of military service,” Newsweek reported.
- Another recent survey found that less than half of Democrats would be willing to die for our country in the event of an invasion, and around 30 percent of 18- to 29-year-olds would rather surrender to the enemy than fight, according to the Daily Mail.
People don't get it
The swastika before the nazis was similar to the rainbow symbol
It was all over buildings in the US, decorated homes. It was a symbol of good fortune
Then the Nazis used it to represent a psychotic ideology https://t.co/AX1brgRAdu
— Tim Pool (@Timcast) November 25, 2023
“Chauvin’s lawyer, Eric Nelson, had advocated for keeping him out of general population and away from other inmates, anticipating he’d be a target. In Minnesota, Chauvin was mainly kept in solitary confinement “largely for his own protection,” Nelson wrote in court papers last year.”
“Chauvin ended up in Tucson at a medium-security prison plagued by security lapses & staffing shortages.”
“Derek Chauvin, former Minneapolis officer convicted of murdering George Floyd, was stabbed by another inmate & seriously injured Friday at a federal prison in Arizona.”
Not buying it.
- The mother of Derek Chauvin says that the prison did not contact her or any other family members in the 24 hours after her son was stabbed and seriously injured.
- Chauvin was stabbed at the medium security Federal Correctional Institution (FCI) in Tucson, Arizona, on Friday.
- The Minnesota Attorney General’s Office announced on Saturday that former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin is expected to survive, telling NBC News, “I can confirm that, as of last night, Chauvin was expected to survive.” No additional details about his condition were provided.
- According to the Federal Bureau of Prisons, the incident took place at about 12:30 p.m., and “responding employees isolated and contained the incident … responding employees initiated life-saving measures for one incarcerated individual. Emergency Medical Services (EMS) were requested while life-saving efforts continued. The incarcerated individual was transported by EMS to a local hospital for further treatment and evaluation.”
Note when the officer with the bodycam "explains" to his supervisor about 3 minutes into the video about why the whole west side line withdrew from their position he babbles 'there's too many people', like they were FORCED to withdraw.
WELL THAT'S NOT WHAT HAPPENED.
He doesn't… https://t.co/gr053S7Uq3
— Brian Cates – Political Columnist & Pundit (@drawandstrike) November 25, 2023
Nothing to see here
Just a cop on J6 shoving a peaceful and unarmed older woman down the stairs
— DC_Draino (@DC_Draino) November 25, 2023
- Joe Biden is weak and getting weaker as a presidential candidate among nearly all demographic groups, but five stand out, according to TIPP Insights, which conducts very reliable polls.
- According to TIPP Insights:
One year before the 2024 election, President Biden faces challenges among several demographic groups. Using our TIPP Presidential Leadership Index, we identify 21 demographic segments where Biden is vulnerable. Our analysis reveals that his greatest vulnerability lies in the Midwest, among individuals aged 18-24, moderates, households with incomes under $30K, and households in the $50K-$75K bracket.
- Election officials are scrambling to ensure trust in the voting system as voters and local leaders alike are sounding the alarm, a Saturday Politico report revealed.
A majority (50%) of ARIZONA VOTERS say it is likely that 2022 election irregularities in heavily Republican areas of Arizona happened intentionally to suppress Republican votes.
.. "happened intentionally" …
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) November 24, 2023
America this is how your elections work:
1. County mails ballots, 20% to bad addresses
2. Harvesters collect them & drop off at a leftist group
3. The ballots are voted & signed
4. Mules drop them into drop boxes
5. County ignores Signature Verification #fix2020 #Trump #Arizona https://t.co/6LcmDchphI pic.twitter.com/2uuG22fhvt
— Bryan Blehm (@BlehmLawAZ) June 17, 2023
- The South Carolina crowd CHEERED President Trump on Saturday as he entered Williams-Brice Stadium just minutes prior to kickoff.
- Governor Henry McMaster and Lieutenant Governor Evette met President Trump at the game between state rivals Clemson and South Carolina.
- There is NO WAY Joe Biden would receive that reception in any stadium, at any event in America today.
We all know who won.
- The Daily Caller has an interesting synopsis of the donors who are now rallying behind Nikki Haley.
- The billionaire donors named in the outline are the same donors who backed Jeb! in 2016.
- (Via Daily Caller) – t
First we had Rep. Dan Goldman says Trump must be “eliminated,” and now Business Insider is asking a strange question
Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or
Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or
Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.
If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.
As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons.