Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [WEF]/[CB] green new deal is falling apart, California can not hit their goals and if they did it will crash the entire state. The people around the world are rising up, Nationalism is on the rise. The economy is imploding on itself and the Biden admin is right on track letting everyone know that they are liars. The people’s economy is warmed and prepped. The [DS] is now prepared to make a change, they will be putting in new candidate to take the place of Biden. Everything that we are witnessing involves the 2024 election, everything the [DS] tried to do to Trump is now going to be done to them. The people are going to see the true dictators and those same people will be bringing the country to war. The people will see that only one person is willing to have peace. The scare event is coming and it will go nuclear.
- Despite California’s massive infrastructure investment, now totaling nearly 94,000 public chargers, the state has fallen behind its goal of 250,000 public chargers by 2025 – and potentially 10 times that number by 2035, when the ban on new gasoline-powered cars takes effect.
- There’s no consensus on the amount of public chargers that will be needed. According to a California Energy Commission assessment, California will need more than 2.4 million public chargers to accommodate about 15.5 million electric cars, trucks, and buses by 2035. That breaks down to 2.11 million chargers (including 83,000 fast chargers) to support 15.2 million electric cars, as well as 256,000 depot chargers and 8,500 public chargers for 377,000 trucks and buses.
- The 2.4 million chargers would serve only half the registered vehicles in the state. Many more will be necessary to complete the second half of the transition, from 15.5 million EVs to more than 31 million EVs by mid-century. Those chargers will have to be installed at curbsides, parking lots, parking decks, grocery stores, restaurants, convenience stores, big box stores, office buildings, strip malls, shopping centers, movie theaters, and other locations so that drivers always have ready access to plug-in.
- By comparison, California now has about 11,000 gas stations, convenience stores, and other businesses that sell gasoline, which translates to about 110,000 individual gas nozzles, according to an estimate by Jeff Lenard, vice president of Strategic Industry Initiatives at the National Association of Convenience Stores. That means the transition from fossil fuels to electrons will require California to install at least 20 EV charging ports for every gas nozzle by 2035.
- Not all chargers are equal, so the new EV infrastructure will require significant changes in driving habits. While so-called fast chargers can bring a battery to 80% of capacity in under an hour, most of the new public chargers will be cheaper, Level 2 technology, which provides between 5 miles and 60 miles of range for each hour of charging and isn’t practical for charging up quickly on a road trip.
- Geert Wilders, victory was bad news for the greenie fanatics, who seek to create a “net zero emissions” society — by any means necessary. That means an increasingly oppressive, coercive and extractive state. They are all in on shutting down and expropriating farms, and driving energy prices through the roof as well as putting the manacles on industry through draconian regulation.
- Now it’s panic time.
- Consumers were gobbling up electronics, smartwatches, TVs, and audio equipment last Friday, with sales of those electronics up 7.5% compared with the previous year. Data showed consumers were increasingly resorting to buy-now, pay-later options, which jumped 72% compared to the week before Thanksgiving.
- The buy-now, pay-later option is surging because consumers are balancing other debt, such as student loans or credit cards, amid the highest interest rates in a generation. These short-term loans allow consumers to make installment payments over a few months.
- According to the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, younger consumers struggling with access to credit cards are frequently turning to buy-now, pay-later options.
- Just in time for the end of year spend-a-thon that is the holidays in the United States, many Americans are still grappling with the debt they took on a year ago, a new report from CNBC and WalletHub says.
- The WalletHub survey revealed the result of an online survey taken by nearly 250 respondents:
- Skipping Presents: More than 1 in 3 Americans are foregoing gifts this year due to inflation.
- Lingering Holiday Debt: Nearly 1 in 4 Americans still have holiday debt from last year.
- New Credit Card: Nearly 1 in 5 people will apply for a new credit card to help with holiday shopping.
- Inflation Impacting Charity: Nearly half of Americans say their charitable giving is affected by inflation.
- Reduced Holiday Spending: 28% of people will spend less than last year on their holiday shopping.
- Social Media Influence: 23% of Americans are planning to make a holiday purchase based on social media.
- This year, taking on debt could become even more of a problem due to raised interest rates.
- , The Mortgage Bankers Association’s index of home-purchase applications tumbled to 120 – the lowest level since 1995 – as mortgage rates hit 8% for the first time in 23 years in October.
new home sales , plunged to 5.6% MoM (and making it even worse, the 12.3% MoM jump in Sept was revised down to +8.6%)…
The trend of downward revisions continues…
- The New Home Sales SAAR of 679k is flat from April (that was below all economists’ forecasts)…
- Major US banks are continuing their plans to shut down branches nationwide, resulting in a growing number of Americans being left without access to essential financial services.
- America’s sixth-largest bank, PNC, has confirmed the closure of 19 more branches nationwide, following a staggering 203 branch closures earlier this year. This decision, aligning with the bank’s shift towards digital banking, is raising concerns among customers who prefer traditional banking methods.
- Scheduled for February 2024, the closures will primarily impact Pennsylvania, where the majority of branches marked for closure are located. However, several branches in other states, including Illinois, Texas, Alabama, New Jersey, Ohio, Florida, and Indiana, will also be shutting their doors, leaving customers in these regions with limited access to in-person banking services, The Sun reported.
- White House economic adviser Jared Bernstein said on this week’s “Fox News Sunday” broadcast that the U.S. economy was “moving on the right track.”
- Partial transcript as follows:
We are looking at consumer spending that’s been driving this economy forward posting growth rates that are north of 5%. We have an unemployment rate that’s been below 4% for 21 months. Now, what that means in a period where inflation has come down by two-thirds, it peaked at 9%. It’s now 3.2.
SHANNON BREAM: And wages have not kept up.
BERNSTEIN: So real wages have grown, real wages, in other words, wages are beating prices now. So is disposable income, by the way.
🚨If anyone other than @POTUS had classified documents in their home & garage, they would face criminal charges from DOJ.
Anyone who questions whether there is a two-tiered justice system need not look further than Joe Biden.
— Rep. James Comer (@RepJamesComer) November 27, 2023
Efrain González joined a migrant caravan.
Turns out, someone is giving these groups GPS coordinates for exactly where to go.pic.twitter.com/v2zcQsmmdf
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) November 27, 2023
BREAKING: Raising conflict-of-interest flags, records show the father of top NewsGuard official Matt Skibinski–who polices "anti-vaccine misinformation" in the media–is a top executive for COVID vax maker Pfizer. NewsGuard has blacklisted news outlets for criticizing Pfizer vax
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) November 27, 2023
BREAKING: Fed-funded NewsGuard, which blacklists & demonetizes news outlets for "COVID myths" & "anti vaccine misinformation," is bankrolled by Publicis Groupe, which reps COVID vax maker Pfizer, and run by gen manager Matt Skibinski, whose father has worked for Pfizer for 20 yrs
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) November 27, 2023
The warped but key dynamic: the leading activists for online censorship are the nation's largest media corporations, and their employees bearing the HR title "journalist."
CNN and Oliver Darcy try to shame corporations out of advertising with anyone refusing to censor enough: https://t.co/HIQ4vxt8F3
— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) November 26, 2023
Elon Musk and PM of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu met with local residents in Kibbutz Kfar Aza 🇮🇱pic.twitter.com/vvTXCZAMLF
— Dima Zeniuk (@DimaZeniuk) November 27, 2023
During the visit Elon Musk noted the obvious – that is often overlooked by the far left Western media: Musk noted that while civilians on both sides have died, Israel tries to avoid civilian casualties, and Hamas tries to kill both Israeli civilians and Palestinian civilians.
Ireland is moving into the totalitarian fascist state of the woke mind virus.
Read this … https://t.co/e4OZnPXoW6
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) November 26, 2023
NEW – Ireland's Green Party Senator O'Reilly: "We are restricting freedom for the common good."pic.twitter.com/hOxNBYQNqF
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) November 27, 2023
TAKE. A LISTEN
- Those posts have put him under the scrutiny of government authorities, who are now investigating him for “online hate speech” on social media, according to the Sunday Times.
"Come back, Bolsonaro!"
Thousands of Brazilian patriots marched in the streets of São Paulo today.
Nationalism is spreading everywhere. pic.twitter.com/Q0Rap61PsP
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) November 26, 2023
US tax dollars at work. Zelenskyy allegedly bought 2 yachts via proxy worth over $75 million as reported by The Islander. The names of the yachts are an insult to all Ukrainians:
‘Lucky me’ and ‘My Legacy’ pic.twitter.com/V5uHP0neqU
— Kim Dotcom (@KimDotcom) November 27, 2023
These purchases, completed in October 2023 in Abu Dhabi and Antibes, raise severe concerns about corruption at the highest levels of Ukrainian leadership. The extravagance is particularly alarming given the context: these funds, likely derived from Western aid allocated for Ukraine’s war effort against Russia, appear to have been diverted for personal luxury, highlighting a disturbing (criminal) misallocation of resources intended for the nation’s defence.
TAKE A LISTEN
- National Security Council Chief Spokesperson John Kirby revealed that the U.S. government has limited information on the condition and whereabouts of American hostages currently held in Gaza by Hamas militants. Despite the successful release of a young American girl, Abigail Idan, there are concerns for the remaining hostages whose situation remains unclear.
TAKE A LISTEN
- North Korea is restoring previously dismantled border guard posts amid heightened tensions in the region following the country’s recent spy satellite launch.
- South Korea’s Defense Ministry said Monday it discovered North Korea building guard posts at border sites and deploying troops and heavy weaponry, the Yonhap News Agency reported. The news agency said ministry officials shared photos of North Korea troops installing the guard posts.
- Under a 2018 agreement, the two Koreas dismantled or disarmed 11 guard posts located inside the heavily guarded border, known as the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ). The agreement also created a no-fly zone at the border and a ban on aerial reconnaissance and live-fire exercises
Pfizer Sues Poland Because It Doesn't Want to Buy More COVID-19 Vaccineshttps://t.co/l4gKMChl3j
— Larry Elder (@larryelder) November 25, 2023
.@JudicialWatch: DC Government Spends $270,000 To Repaint “Black Lives Matter” on Street Near White House –
“DC crime is out of control but local leaders continue to wastes $270,000 in tax money promoting the extremist Black Lives Matter movement in the heart of Washington DC…
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) November 27, 2023
- that is racist, anti-police, anti-American, and often violent,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.
- Reported infighting among White House aides over the administration’s position on the Israel-Hamas war threatens President Joe Biden’s 2024 reelection hopes.
- The internal power struggle suggests the Biden administration will go into an election year alienating half the Democrat Party, raising concerns that likely GOP nominee former President Donald Trump will reclaim the White House.
- Numerous aides and allies inside and outside the White House told the Washington Post that Biden’s support of Israel’s defensive measures against Hamas is “dividing a White House that has prided itself on running a disciplined and united operation.”
- White House senior officials worry that if Israel continues to destroy Hamas the politically divisive issue could spill over into the 2024 presidential campaign.
- President Joe Biden trails former President Donald Trump in multiple polls and is hemorrhaging support in swing states and key voting blocs, according to an analysis of polls by Politico.
- Biden’s support among young voters has fallen to single digits in recent polls by Quinnipiac, Fox News and Morning Consult, polls that show Trump leading among all voters, Politico noted. Trump actually led Biden among young voters in a recent NBC News poll.
- Harvard-Harris poll said that they have doubts about President Biden’s mental fitness to serve
- Around three in five of all likely voters said President Biden shouldn’t run for a second term, though there were sharp partisan differences, with 33 percent of Democrats compared to 81 percent of Republicans and 66 percent of Independents expressing that view.
- The top pick was Vice President Kamala Harris (24 percent), with Ms. Clinton in second spot with 13 percent.
- Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) was third (10 percent), followed by California Gov. Gavin Newsom and Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg, both with 7 percent each.
- While the poll didn’t gauge voter expectations for the results of a matchup between President Trump and Ms. Clinton, the former president was expected to beat Vice President Harris handily in a head-to-head contest (52 percent versus 41 percent).
- According to a recent Washington Post-ABC News poll, 74 percent of Americans said the president was too old to run for another term.
- Another poll by NBC News released in September found that nearly 74 percent of respondents were concerned about the president’s mental and physical health and that he was not fit for a second term.
It’s hilarious that Joe Biden can’t even come to dark blue Massachusetts without getting screamed at by protesters
TAKE A LISTEN
cognitive test as part of my Physical Exam, and ACED it. Also ACED (a perfect score!) one taken while in the White House. Biden should take one so we can determine why he wants Open Borders, No Energy Independence, A Woke Military, High Inflation, No Voter I.D., Men playing In Women’s Sports, Only Electric Cars & Trucks, A Weaponized DOJ/FBI, and so many other CRAZY things!!!
Democrats always accuse their opponents of doing exactly what they are doing. Every time @BillPascrell posts this projection, I will post this so no American can say they haven’t been told. https://t.co/LTLyfhfCCO
— Nick Searcy, INSURRECTIONAL FILM & TELEVISION STAR (@yesnicksearcy) November 26, 2023
- The ‘nuclear football’ contains attack plans for the president to pick
- Once selected, the command gets set to a ‘Looking Glass’ plane always in the air
- Then, officers in a bunker use multiple keys to launch the nuclear attack
- The most important football in the world is not a ball at all, rather it is the ‘nuclear football’ carried with the President of the United States that tells them how to launch a nuclear attack – and its contents may surprise most Americans.
- Moran Cerf, 46, a neuroscience professor who studies the procedures of how a president can order a nuclear attack, told The Sunday Times what steps the leader of the free world has to take to launch a strike.
- Cerf said the satchel does not contain the technology to directly launch missiles. Instead, it holds a number of plans for the president to pick through.
- ‘There’s a book, a really thick book with all the nuclear options. Essentially it’s like Choose Your Own Adventure,’ said Cerf.
- ‘You open the book and it says, “If you want to bomb North Korea, go to page 470. And if you want to bomb North Korea and you’re going to focus on Pyongyang, go to 471.”‘
When a president selects a plan from the ‘nuclear football,’ the command gets set to a ‘Looking Glass’ plane that is always in the air
- Next, the commander in chief will tell an aide what plan they have selected and that begins moving through a chain of command.
- ‘[This aide] has a communications device that he uses to have the president connect the command and control center, of which there are two,’ said Cerf.
- One of these command posts is aboard a plane that is constantly in the air as three planes fly in shifts.
- ‘There’s always a plane in the air. It’s called the “Looking Glass,”‘ said Cerf.
- Source: dailymail.co.uk
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said she spoke to Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley about precautions that could block President Trump from “ordering a nuclear strike” or accessing launch codes and starting military hostilities.
- “The situation of this unhinged President could not be more dangerous,” Pelosi said in a letter to Democratic lawmakers.
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Friday she spoke to Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark Milley about precautions that could block “an unstable president” from “ordering a nuclear strike,” or even accessing nuclear launch codes or starting other military hostilities.
- “The situation of this unhinged President could not be more dangerous, and we must do everything that we can to protect the American people from his unbalanced assault on our country and our democracy,” Pelosi said in a letter to fellow Democratic lawmakers.
NUCLEAR ALERTS MALFUNCTION?
COMPARE TO HITLER/NAZIS?
PROMOTE ECONOMIC DECLINE?
PROMOTE NK TO END TALKS W/ POTUS?
PROMOTE IMPEACHMENT FOR NO REASON?
FORM ANTIFA – VIOLENT GROUP DESIGNED TO INSTILL FEAR IN FREE SPEECH.
HATRED FOR AMERICA.
SHEEP FOLLOW BLINDLY.
THEY ARE SCARED.
THEY ARE LOSING CONTROL.
WE KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME.
WE TOOK CONTROL OVER KEY ELEMENTS.
WE STAND AT THE READY.
DARK TO LIGHT.
GOD BLESS AMERICA.
GOD BLESS PATRIOTS AROUND THE WORLD.
THINK FOR YOURSELF.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.–That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, –That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.”
“Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.”