Watch The X22 Report On Video
Keep Yourself Cool With The Best Portable Air Conditioner Available ️
Visit – http://www.easysummercool.com
Get 50% OFF and FREE Shipping Click The Link Above ^^^
🌿 Be The Best Version of Yourself in 2021 With Ageless Body
😍 Get 51% Off by Clicking Here ➡️ http://agewithx22.com
- “First let me say for some middle-class families, some … their home is their primary source of wealth,” Psaki said in response to a question from Bloomberg’s Jennifer Epstein. “The financial effects that some are feeling are positive.”
- Epstein asked if the administration has any “concerns about what it’s seeing in the housing market … both in the new homes and in the bidding war environment for a lot of existing homes.” Epstein referenced rising prices of input goods like lumber and metals since President Joe Biden took office. (RELATED: Biden Walks Away From Question About Rising Prices For Americans)
- Inflation has ticked upward during the Biden administration, leading to higher prices on consumer goods like groceries, as well as gas and housing. Psaki touted the administration’s proposed Neighborhood Homes Tax Credit, which would renovate 500,000 single-family homes in low-income neighborhoods, as a way to increase housing supply
- Some economists have warned that Biden’s big spending will lead to even more inflation. Since January, consumer goods costs have grown twice as fast as wages.
Because the political/media class cares about cable news, I don’t think it’s sunk in how the audience for MSNBC & CNN has disappeared almost completely. On the weekend, there’s basically *nobody* under 55 watching MSNBC. They barely get 50,000 people! Any YouTube video gets more. pic.twitter.com/6OQ7NG1wUG
— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) May 25, 2021
The demographics are even more amazing. They basically talk only to the elderly. 9 out of every 10 MSNBC viewers on the weekend — 90%! — are over 55. The median age of their viewers is 68 years old! But even among the elderly, barely anyone watches. The numbers are shocking. pic.twitter.com/qBM9aWMBkc
— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) May 25, 2021
- The Biden Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Mayorkas is moving to end a police program in Massachusetts that has helped take child rapists, attempted murderers and carjackers off the street.
- Breitbart.com reported:
Last week, Mayorkas announced he was directing the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency to end its 287(g) agreement with Bristol County, Massachusetts, as well as terminating DHS use of detention facilities in Massachusetts and Georgia — both of which hold criminal illegal aliens.
The 287(g) program allows local police agencies to sign into agreements with ICE to seamlessly identify criminal illegal aliens and turn them over to federal agents for arrest and deportation.
Analysis from Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) Director of Investigations Jon Feere reveals that in Bristol County, the 287(g) program helped local police identify illegal aliens arrested and charged with egregious crimes against children and American citizens so as to more easily turn them over to ICE agents.
Breaking: ex foreign minister of Italy who “introduced” me to Joseph Mifsud has been indicted in Italy
— George Papadopoulos (@GeorgePapa19) May 26, 2021
Remember the MSM told us that Barr was wasting taxpayer money by traveling to Italy with Durham to seek answers on SpyGate.
- annual National Strategic Assessment, the National Crime Agency (NCA) stated last year that there were 300,000 individuals in the UK who posed “a sexual threat to children.” While 35,000 were being managed by law enforcement, the remainder were active online, on the so-called ‘dark web’, the report elaborated.
- This year, the numbers have been revised upwards dramatically. Using a new methodology that the NCA claims better captures the number of sex offenders active online, the organization estimated that anythere between 550,000 and 850,000 offenders may be based in the UK. Of these potential threats, just under 75,000 have been “marked” by law enforcement.
- The East Lansing, Michigan, dive bar where Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D-MI) violated her own coronavirus order Saturday will not receive a fine.
- Unlike the Landshark, these establishments documented by Eater.com were not as fortunate and suffered the following penalties imposed by Whitmer’s agents or local health bureaucrats:
- May 11, 2021: Buddy’s Pizza, Shelby Township, $6,300
- April 16, 2021: The Coffee Beanery, Flint, $1,500
- April 8, 2021: Boodles Restaurant, Madison Heights, $1,000
- March 18, 2021: Red Olive Restaurant, Dearborn, $500
- March 5, 2021: Greek Islands Eatery, Plymouth, emergency suspension of liquor license
- February 10, 2021: Wooden Nickel, Marquette, emergency suspension of liquor license
- January 15, 2021: Bitely Tavern, Bitely, emergency suspension of liquor license
- January 14, 2021: Corky’s Beal City Tavern, Mount Pleasant, emergency suspension of liquor license
- January 14, 2021: The Post Local Bistro, Plymouth, emergency suspension of liquor license
- January 13, 2021: Minnie’s Rhythm Cafe, Detroit, emergency suspension of liquor license
- January 13, 2021: Down the Tracks, Flint, suspension of liquor license
- January 13, 2021: Lakeview Lounge, Battle Creek, suspension of liquor license
- January 13, 2021: Iron Pig Smokehouse, Gaylord, $5,000 and suspension of liquor license
- January 11, 2021: Cafe Rosetta, Calumet, $7,500
- January 11, 2021: Fire Rock Grille, Caledonia, $6,300
- December 24, 2020: Sahara Restaurant, Sterling Heights, suspension of liquor license
- December 23, 2020: Mike’s Sports Page, Charlotte, suspension of liquor license
- December 23, 2020: Plymouth ROC Restaurant, Plymouth, suspension of liquor license
- December 19, 2020: J. Knapps, Richmond, suspension of license
- December 19, 2020: Limelight Pizza Kitchen & Grill, Warren, suspension of license
- December 19, 2020: Fast Eddie’s Bar & Grill, Mount Clemens, suspension of license
- December 18, 2020: Tenacity Brewing Company, Flint, suspension of license
- December 16, 2020: Oak Cafe, Wyandotte, suspension of liquor license
- December 16, 2020: Spangler’s Family Restaurant, Jonesville, $11,000
- December 16, 2020: Cravins, Hudson, $1,000
- December 16, 2020: Bernita Mae Cafe, Sand Lake, $4,000
- December 16, 2020: D & R Daily Grind, Portage, $2,000
- December 16, 2020: Wild Roast Coffee, Grandville, $2,000
- December 16, 2020: Woodchips Barbecue, Lapeer, $5,000 and suspension of license
- December 16, 2020: John Crowley & Sons Irish Pub, Farmington, $1,000
- December 16, 2020: Jimmy’s Roadhouse, Newaygo, $1,000
- December 10, 2020: Andy’s Pizza, Jackson, $1,000
- December 10, 2020: Polski’s Pub & Grub, Clinton Township, suspension of license
- December 7, 2020: The Office Bar, Port Huron, suspension of liquor license
- December 4, 2020: Rockhouse Grill & Tavern, Houghton, $1,000
- December 4, 2020: Royal Scot Golf & Bowl, Lansing, suspension of license
- December 2, 2020: Hatorando Sushi, Hartland, $2,000 and suspension of licenses
- December 2, 2020: Sandusky Diner (formerly Big Boy of Sandusky), Sandusky, $5,000
- December 1, 2020: The Silver Beach Hotel, St. Joseph, suspension of license
- December 2020: Andiamo, Warren, suspension of license
- December 2020: Kal-Ho Bar, Kalkaska, suspension of license
- December 2020: Spanky’s Tavern, Battle Creek, suspension of license
- December 2020: Charlie’s Bar & Grill, Potterville, suspension of license
- December 2020: Plaza Lanes, Plymouth Township, suspension of license
- November 25, 2020: Mine Shaft & Rock House, Houghton, suspension of license
- November 25, 2020: Chapz Roadhouse, Lakeview, suspension of license
- November 25, 2020: The Meeting Place, Fenton, $1,000 and suspension of license
- November 25, 2020: Donutville USA, Dearborn, unreported fine
- November 24, 2020: Brew Works, Fremont, suspension of license
- September 2020: Wendy’s, Eastpoint, $4,000
- August 2020: Fresh Pak, Detroit, $4,900
- August 2020: Shoppers Market Warren, Warren, $1,500
- August 2020: Americus Grill, Brighton, $400
- date n/a: Daner’s Diner, Lapeer, $1,900
- date n/a: Dex Loggers Landing, Luther, suspension of liquor license
- The restaurateur to receive the harshest treatment from Whitmer’s administration was Marlena Hackney, the immigrant purveyor of Marlena’s Bistro and Pizzeria in Holland. Michigan State Police troopers arrested Hackney in March, after which she was transported some 100 miles to Ingham County and jailed for days. She was released only after paying a $15,000 fine. Her case continues.
- Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp issued an executive order that bans state agencies, state service providers and state properties from requiring Georgians to prove they have received the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Anthony Fauci, Biden’s top COVID-19 adviser, said lifting mask mandates “is really quite risky,” because “when you pull back on measures of public health, invariably you’ve seen a surge” in cases and deaths.
- More than two months later, the public health disaster predicted by Abbott’s critics has not materialized. A new analysis by three economists confirms that his decision had no discernible impact on COVID-19 cases or deaths in Texas.
- President Joe Biden shut down a State Department probe this spring into the origins of COVID-19 in China that was launched by the Trump administration under Secretary of State Mike Pompeo last fall,
- The Biden administration has said that it wants China to be more transparent, and wants the World Health Organization (WHO) to conduct an independent inquiry. But the WHO is widely seen as having helped China cover up the pandemic
- Fauci, who leads NIH’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, defended NIH’s collaboration with EcoHealth, and EcoHealth’s coronavirus study collaboration with the Wuhan lab, during an appearance before a House appropriations subcommittee on Tuesday.
- Fauci said earlier this month he is “not convinced” about COVID-19 emerging naturally, despite prior comments to the contrary.
Fauci abruptly switches to a justification defense.
- Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) claimed Dr. Anthony Fauci committed perjury over his gain of function comments related to Communist China’s Wuhan lab.
- “Absolutely, he lied to the America people. There was gain of function research going on with Dr. Shi Zhengli at the Wuhan Institute,” Fauci explained.
- In her paper, she actually thanked Dr. Fauci and National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), which is a part of National Institutes of Health (NIH) that Dr. Fauci runs,” Paul continued.
- “It’s listed at the end of the paper. This paper was fined by NIAID research and it lists a ten digit number that identifies the research money she got from from the United States. Was it gain of function?” Paul asked.
- “Well it took a SARS virus, which is a coronavirus, that’s 15 times more deadly than COVID, and it added to it S protein, which is something in the surface of it, to make it more easily infectious to epithelial cells for the respiratory tract. That to me is gain of function,” he said.
- Paul went on to highlight two scientists, one from Rutgers University and another from Massachusetts Institute of Technology, who confirmed the paper studies gain of function.
- The allegation of perjury comes after Paul questioned Fauci on May 12, “Dr. Fauci, do you still support funding of the NIH funding of the lab in Wuhan?”
- “Senator Paul, with all due respect, you are entirely, entirely, and completely incorrect,” Fauci responded. “The NIH has not ever and does not now fund gain of function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology.”
President Biden sides with China, WHO and the liberal media on Wuhan virus—joining the “nothing to see here crowd” by shutting down State Dept. pandemic origin investigation I commenced.
This isn’t political. America must lead on this.https://t.co/9cjyeDmpj9
— Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) May 26, 2021
- Today, the U.S. Senate passed U.S. Senator Rand Paul’s amendment that would permanently ban all funding of gain-of-function research in China. The amendment is co-sponsored by U.S. Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI), U.S. Senator Tommy Tuberville (R-AL), Dr. Roger Marshall (R-KS), U.S. Senator Mike Braun (R-IN), and U.S. Senator Thom Tillis (R-NC).“We don’t know whether the pandemic started in a lab in Wuhan or evolved naturally,” said Dr. Paul. . The passage of my amendment ensures that this never happens in the future
- Republican lawmakers are calling for Dr. Anthony Fauci to be fired, amid his litany of shifting opinions on the coronavirus, its origin and his stance on an investigation into the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
- After the Texas Senate passed HB 3979, a bill to ban the teaching of “Critical Race Theory” concepts in Texas public schools is one step closer to Gov. Greg Abbott’s desk. Abbott has said he supports the bill, and he is expected to sign it into law.
- Idaho Governor Brad Little was the first governor to sign a bill into law restricting educators from teaching CRT. Arkansas, Iowa, Oklahoma, and Tennessee have also banned it. Twenty states so far have either introduced bills, or are taking measures through their state boards of education, to ban it as well, according to a count by the Indianapolis Star.
- On Monday, the Scottsdale Unified School District’s cowardly school board members held a virtual meeting so that they would not have to answer to their constituents.
- This comes after their last meeting on May 18, where they walked out on the parents before the meeting got underway.
- Concerned parents in Scottsdale decided to hold their own meeting and press briefing outside of Coronado High School, where the in-person meeting would have taken place.
- Vandals targeted a black-owned auto repair shop in Spring Lake, North Carolina with racist graffiti and smashed up cars.
- Security cameras were installed to catch the vandals in action and it turns out it was two black guys.
- The criminals spray-painted swastika symbols and a KKK hood on cars and broke car windows.
- The owner, Dwayne Haynesworth told WRAL that he gave the security footage to law enforcement.
Vandals smashed up cars at a black-owned auto repair shop in Spring Lake, NC. They left graffiti purported to be a swastika & KKK hood. However, footage from a security system show two black males were responsible. #HateHoax https://t.co/LbCcB4ZIhG pic.twitter.com/Seswk6Ikxk
— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) May 25, 2021
- Trump Republicans protested at the Michigan Republican Party’s headquarters in Lansing, Michigan today. They were upset that the Executive Director of the State Party, Jason Roe, has made repeated dismissive and NeverTrump statements to groups and candidates and were hoping to get the attention of the new Party Chairman to fire Roe.
- This past month Roe was at a Michigan political event where he got into arguments with several Republican activists and candidates for office about the Trump legacy and about allegations of voter fraud in the 2020 election.
- Roe told conservatives they were idiots for supporting Trump, idiots for believing in voter fraud, and that the only way forward was by supporting moderate
- Mellissa Carone, the Dominion whistleblower who came forward as a fearless champion against voter fraud and is now a candidate for office, was at the protest and demanded the Michigan Republican Party “clean house.”
- “Jason Roe is not right for Michigan,” Carone said.
- You can watch Melissa Carone’s speech here:
- Pennsylvania – Dominion Voting Systems blamed “human error” for voting machines mislabeling Luzerne County Republican ballots in last week’s primary.
- Republican ballots were mislabeled as Democrat ones on electronic screen at polling locations.
- But Dominion says it wasn’t their fault.
- Dominion Voting Systems Inc., which supplied and programs the devices, said “human error” caused the data entry typographical mistake in the heading at the top of the ballot, according to company executive vice president of operations Nicole Nollette.
Republican leaders in Luzerne County are calling for a third-party to conduct a forensic audit.
- “These machines — their credibility is lost,” said Election Board member Missy Thomas . “The system is compromised.”
Officials in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania, have unanimously approved the district attorney to investigate the recent primary election after on-screen ballots mislabeled Republican ballots as Democrat candidates.
- In Windham, New Hampshire, folds in ballots are presumed to be the primary issue that generated disqualified ballots. When the ballot fold runs near a blank oval space (where a vote would be registered) the ballot counting machine was counting the fold and crease as a vote. This generates what’s called “overvotes“, meaning more voter selections made on the ballot than allowed. The overvotes create disqualified ballots.
- It appears many, if not all, folded ballots create overvote ballots, and those overvote ballots are disqualified. This is why there is such a high percentage error rate between the electronic tabulation results and the hand recounts not using machines.
- This outcome is also what creates the disparity in votes cast and actual voting percentages as identified in the tabulation results for specific machines. The higher the number of overvoted ballots, ie (disqualified) ballots, through a machine, the more flawed the tabulation result as a comparison of all voter ballots through similar machines. This is what has been identified in Windham, New Hampshire.
- The Windham election officials, and auditors with a vested interest in the position of the New Hampshire state officials, have said the ballot folding issue, aka “the overvote issue”, is isolated to just that one city, Windham.
- However, the research teams have identified other counties in New Hampshire with the exact same “overvote” issue, which creates the exact same disqualified ballot issue, and matches the exact same statistical anomaly in the tabulation results as seen in counting machines in other counties.
- The issue is far more widespread than just Windham. The exact same pattern of high “overvote” ballots resulting in skewed tabulation results from specific machines has been identified in neighboring counties.
- Additionally, and perhaps more importantly, the folding issue impacts all of the races on the ballots (local, state and federal) because the “overvote” ballots were disqualified.
WATCH THIS VIDEO: (stay with it)
. Six affidavits of veteran election officials are alleging that up to 30,000 of these 147 [thousand] ballots are fake,” said John Fredericks.
- After a judge ordered 145,000 Fulton County absentee ballots to be unsealed, “Outside the Beltway” host John Fredericks explained on Steve Bannon’s “War Room Pandemic” series that Georgia election officials are alleging that up to 30,000 of the ballots are fraudulent.
- Additionally, 97% of the ballots were supposedly for Joe Biden and Jon Ossoff, and the affidavits suggest that the bubble marks were made by a machine instead of a pencil, explained Fredericks. “The fourth thing is the affidavits say that these bubble marks are not made by an ink pen or a pencil, that they’re made by a machine.”
- After publicly expressing “grave concerns” over Arizona’s audit of the 2020 election results, and after her continual bashing of the Senate “fraudit” of Maricopa County ballots, Secretary of State Katie Hobbs (D) was “stripped” of her ability to “defend election lawsuits” by the state’s Republican-led House Appropriations Committee
- The responsibility was transferred “exclusively” to Attorney General Mark Brnovich (R) through the end of the 2023 fiscal year.
Why are they panicking
Donald J. Trump
8:30pm May 25, 2021
This is a continuation of the greatest Witch Hunt in American history. It began the day I came down the escalator in Trump Tower, and it’s never stopped. They wasted two years and $48 million in taxpayer dollars on Mueller and Russia Russia Russia, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, and it continues to this day, with illegally leaked confidential information.
No other President in history has had to put up with what I have had to, and on top of all that, I have done a great job for our Country, whether it’s taxes, regulations, our Military, Veterans, Space Force, our Borders, speedy creation of a great vaccine (said to be a miracle!), and protecting the Second Amendment.
This is purely political, and an affront to the almost 75 million voters who supported me in the Presidential Election, and it’s being driven by highly partisan Democrat prosecutors.
New York City and State are suffering the highest crime rates in their history, and instead of going after murderers, drug dealers, human traffickers, and others, they come after Donald Trump.
Interesting that today a poll came out indicating I’m far in the lead for the Republican Presidential Primary and the General Election in 2024.
Our Country is broken, our elections are rigged, corrupt, and stolen, our prosecutors are politicized, and I will just have to keep on fighting like I have been for the last five years!