The [CB] plan is not working, the push to keep people away from alternative currencies is not working. The [CB] is threaten by other currencies and their fear is showing. Countries are not going along with the [CB] one world corporate tax plan. The [CB] plan is falling apart and the world is watching. The [DS] is scrambling for the fallout. The patriots have already won, Trump won in a landslide and now he is patiently waiting for the outcome. He knows the [DS] cheated, he allowed it to happen for the world to see. What we are witnessing is pain being delivered to the [DS]/fake news and the corrupt politicians slowly. When this is all done these people will not be able to walk down the streets. The people are rising up, the people are awake, this is the [DS] biggest fear. Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, Trump won by a landslide, reconcile.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- The Conference Board reported Tuesday that its consumer confidence index fell to 117.2 from April’s 117.5 reading, the highest level since February of 2020, just before the pandemic began.
- The expectations component of the index, which asks consumers to look out over the next six months, unexpectedly turned sharply downward, falling to 99.1 from 107.9 in April.
- The share of consumers expecting business conditions to improve over the next six months fell from 33.1 percent to 30.3 percent, while the share expecting business conditions to worsen rose from 12.1 percent to 14.8 percent. The proportion expecting more jobs fell from 31.7 percent to 27.2 percent, while those anticipating fewer jobs rose from 14.4 percent last month to 17.3 percent.
- It was a little over a week ago that Elon Musk made a surprise announcement that Tesla was suspending the ability to purchase their vehicle line-up with Bitcoin. The news caused a schism in the cryptocurrency community (and a steep decline in Bitcoin’s price) because Musk said the move was made over environmental concerns.
- However in the meantime the magnanimous billionaire was still actively involved in crypto-related works. Today we’re learning that outreach also involved Bitcoin’s top mining circles.
- “Spoke with North American Bitcoin miners. They committed to publish current & planned renewable usage & to ask miners WW to do so. Potentially promising,” Musk shared.
- “Yesterday I was pleased to host a meeting between [Elon Musk] & the leading Bitcoin miners in North America. The miners have agreed to form the Bitcoin Mining Council to promote energy usage transparency & accelerate sustainability initiatives worldwide.”
- According to Newsweek, Cena was doing promotion for his upcoming movie “Fast & Furious 9” when he said that “Taiwan will be the first country to see” the film. Well, that didn’t sit well with the communist masters in Beijing because the star actor had to release an apology that resembled a hostage video. (RELATED: David Hookstead Is The True King In The North When It Comes To College Football)
- “I love and respect China and Chinese people. I’m very, very sorry for my mistake. Sorry, sorry. I’m very sorry. You must understand I love and respect China and Chinese people. Sorry. Goodbye,” Cena said in part while speaking Chinese, according to the same Newsweek report.
Donald J. Trump
8:29am May 25, 2021
Crazy Joe Scarborough and his blood-curdling, psycho wife (?), Mika, are going crazy because their ratings have absolutely TANKED. They are wrong too often and always predictable. They were right about me in 2016, but I did better in the 2020 Election with 12 million more votes. Stay tuned!
Donald J. Trump
Psycho Joe Scarborough is rattled, not only by his bad ratings but all of the things and facts that are coming out on the internet about opening a Cold Case. He knows what is happening!
- In April 2018, John W. Rogers Jr. was elected to the board of the New York Times Company. A longtime friend of Craig Robinson, Michelle Obama’s older brother, Rogers is a close associate of the Obamas and one of their earliest, closest supporters.
- Rogers is perhaps the ultimate Obama insider. An early supporter of Barack Obama’s political career, Rogers has maintained a close relationship ever since, even allowing Obama’s transition team to use the offices of his firm, Ariel Investments.
What will Fusion’s internal e-mails reveal?
- There’s a fight brewing in a DC federal court over Fusion GPS’s internal correspondence and records. And they’re losing.
- In 2017, the owners of Alfa Bank (we’ll call them Alfa Bank for the purposes of this article) sued Fusion GPS and Glenn Simpson for their publication of false statements accusing Alfa Bank of “bribery, extortion, and interference in the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election.”
- Now, the Alfa Bank is on offense. They have filed a motion to compel, asking the Court to require Fusion GPS and Glenn Simpson to produce nearly 500 critically important documents improperly withheld as privileged.
- Fusion/Simpson have fought the production of the documents, arguing that they are subject to the “attorney-client privilege” and otherwise privileged and not subject to production.
- These are weak legal arguments – and the attorneys for Alfa Bank recognize it. First, Fusion/Simpson previously admitted the purpose of their work was political, and not for the purposes of any ongoing litigation.
- Alfa Bank further observes that Glenn Simpson has even testified that the purpose of his work was pure politics, saying his goal was to “to expose an opponent’s vulnerabilities, provide source material for the media, and feed attack ads.”
- As their motion argues:
- Perkins Coie (co0 – eee) did not engage Defendants to perform legal or litigation-focused work; rather, Defendants have admitted (and publicly boasted) that Perkins Coie engaged Defendants in a “political context” to perform “political work.”
- Second, even if these 500 documents were subject to the attorney-client privilege (and they most certainly are not), that privilege was waived when Simpson/Fusion leaked their research to third parties, including the media and government officials.
- One has to be curious about exactly why Fusion GPS and Glenn Simpson are putting up such a fight to keep these 500 documents hidden. We think it’s because thus far, the public hasn’t seen the communications between Perkins Coie and Fusion GPS/Glenn Simpson or the internal Fusion GPS correspondence.
- Texas lawmakers have given final approval to allowing people carry handguns without a license, and the background check and training that go with it.
- A suspicious package from and unknown sender containing white powder was delivered to Senator Rand Paul’s home on Monday.
- The FBI and Capitol Hill police are investigating and the large envelope is being examined for harmful substances, Politico reported.
After he brought the information about gain of function and how Fauci is involved in covid 19
America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) today filed a motion in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama requesting a temporary restraining order against the emergency use authorization (EUA) permitting using the COVID-19 vaccines in children under the age of 16, and that no further expansion of the EUAs to children under the age of 16 be granted prior to the resolution of these issues at trial.
The case will challenge the EUAs for the injections on several counts, based on the law and scientific evidence that the EUAs should never have been granted, the EUAs should be revoked immediately, the injections are dangerous biological agents that have the potential to cause substantially greater harm than the COVID-19 disease itself, and that numerous laws have been broken in the process of granting these EUAs and foisting these injections on the American people.
AFLDS Founder Dr. Simone Gold spoke about the reasons for filing the motion: “We doctors are pro-vaccine, but this is not a vaccine,” she said. “This is an experimental biological agent whose harms are well-documented (although suppressed and censored) and growing rapidly, and we will not support using America’s children as guinea pigs.”
- ‘fact checkers’ are now scrambling to salvage their reputations after categorically dismissing a lab leak as a ‘debunked conspiracy theory.’
- The latest ‘fact checker’ to bend the knee is the Washington Post’s Glenn Kessler – who last year issued a snarky tweet to Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) in response to Cruz accusing WaPo of “abandoning all pretenses of journalism to produce CCP propaganda” in response to Kessler promoting a video suggesting that an accidental lab leak was ‘doubtful.’
- “We deal in facts, and viewers can judge for themselves,” Kessler sniped at Cruz.
- Fast forward one year, and Kessler is the proud owner of a highly ratio’d tweet after being forced to eat crow over his ‘fact checking’ with a new article entitled “How the Wuhan lab-leak theory suddenly became credible.”
- Mike Pompeo stated that he was outraged to see government scientists dismissing the possibility of COVID-19 originating from a lab “when they surely must have seen the same information that I had seen. That includes, certainly, Dr. Fauci as well.”
- Pompeo said, “I made remarks over a year ago now, in early May of 2020, talking about this risk. And it was outrageous to see scientists, even government — U.S. government scientists who were denying this when they surely must have seen the same information that I had seen. That includes, certainly, Dr. Fauci as well. We need to know what happened here. The Chinese Communist Party knows what happened here. They know who patient zero was. They know precisely where this began.”
The Wuhan leak was a bio weapon … used by CCP to try and destabilize the US and the West… which they so far have succeed at who were the people o our side complicit? What American citizens were involved in this crime against humanity? Give us some names…
— Joseph J Flynn (@JosephJFlynn1) May 25, 2021
TAKE A LISTEN
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America
Now everybody is agreeing that I was right when I very early on called Wuhan as the source of COVID-19, sometimes referred to as the China Virus. To me it was obvious from the beginning but I was badly criticized, as usual. Now they are all saying “He was right.” Thank you!
- President Joe Biden’s administration has called for further investigation into the origins of COVID-19, but expects the World Health Organization (WHO) to lead the investigation, not U.S. scientists, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said Tuesday.
- Last summer, Amazon announced a $10 million donation for “organizations supporting justice and equity,” including a donation directly to the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation. At the time, BLM Global Network was sponsored by Thousand Currents, a non-profit whose vice-chairman is Susan Rosenberg, a convicted left-wing terrorist.
- Rosenberg, a former member of the Weather Underground, came to national prominence as a central figure in the May 19 Communist Organization, a group responsible for a series of violent incidents in the late 1970s and early 1980s. A
- Rosenberg was eventually apprehended while helping to load 740 pounds of explosives and an arsenal of weapons (including a submachine gun) into a storage locker near Philadelphia. She was sentenced to 58 years in prison before she was granted clemency by President Clinton.
- Apparently, Rosenberg’s brand of violent left-wing extremism isn’t enough to raise Big Tech’s hackles. Amazon later banned social media site Parler over its alleged ties to the January 6 Capitol mob. But donating millions of dollars to an organization associated with a convicted terrorist whose former group was involved in bombing the Capitol is A-okay.
- Vernon Jones argued against the teaching of critical race theory in public schools.
- Jones, who is challenging Gov. Brian Kemp (R), called the method of teaching “racism” that should not be taught in schools because it is “being abused.
- “I’m against it,” Jones , if you asked 10 different people what is critical race theory, you get 10 different answers. So, we do know one thing that everybody knows is race-based. And if you teach it in school, it’s racism.”
- Former President Donald Trump’s 1776 Commission, formed to establish patriotic education, met on Monday to discuss how the group’s 1776 report could be used to shape curriculum across the country. They also discussed the Biden administration’s proposed critical race theory education rule, as well as decide the future of the Commission.
- “History is complete and cannot be changed,” said host Chair Larry P. Arnn, president of Hillsdale College. “These controversies about history can only be resolved by looking at the facts. To help the young know this history is the work of the commission, and its importance has not diminished since inauguration day.”
- During the meeting also hosted by Vice-Chair Carol Swain, retired professor of law at Vanderbilt University; and Executive Director Matthew Spalding, vice president for Hillsdale College’s Washington, D.C. operations and dean of the Van Andel Graduate School of Government, the Commission concluded that “the restoration of American education can only be grounded in a history of America and its principles that is accurate, honest, unifying, inspiring, and ennobling” and that parents must be agents of change.
- “This decades-long restoration will only succeed through the great efforts of the millions of good-willed, intelligent, and patriotic Americans, who long, as all human beings long, to know the truth,” the Commission said in a statement. “There is no more powerful force than parents’ love for their children, and this restoration will depend on mothers and fathers demanding that their children are no longer taught false narratives or fed hateful lies about our country. We affirm, as a bulwark for the protection of American principles, the core constitutional principle that parents have the natural right to direct the education of their children.”
- We sued here in DC after the Department of Defense failed to reply to our February 19, 2021, FOIA request for:
- All emails regarding the deployment of U.S. troops around the Capitol complex in Washington, D.C. sent to and from Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, Deputy Secretary Kathleen H. Hicks, Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Mark A. Milley, and/or Vice Chairman Gen. John E. Hyten.
- We’re interested in emails sent between January 6, 2021, and February 19, 2021.
- We sued the Department of the Interior after the U.S. Park Police, one of its components, failed to reply to a March 18, 2021, FOIA request for:
- All records of communications, including emails and text messages, between officials of the U.S. Park Police and officials of the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Police Department regarding the Jan. 6, 2021 pro-Trump rally and/or protest at the Capitol Building.
- All records of communications, including emails and text messages, between officials of the U.S. Park Police and officials of the Federal Bureau of Investigation regarding the Jan. 6, 2021 pro-Trump rally and/or protest at the Capitol Building.
- All records of communications, including emails and text messages, between officials of the U.S. Park Police and officials of the U.S. Capitol Police regarding the Jan. 6, 2021 pro-Trump rally and/or protest at the Capitol Building.
- All records of communications, including emails and text messages, between officials of the U.S. Park Police and officials of the offices of the House and Senate Sergeants-at-Arms regarding the Jan. 6, 2021 pro-Trump rally and/or protest at the Capitol Building.
- So far, this much we know. We do have a machine problem here in New Hampshire, as folds in the absentee ballots can cause our machines to erroneously record a vote if the fold goes through the oval for a candidate. In hindsight, it was no coincidence that all four of the Republican candidates who were shorted votes, were shorted almost the exact same amount, approximately 300 votes. What was a coincidence was the candidate who improperly gained votes, Kristi St. Laurent, also gained a multiple of 100, when it was discovered that she had incorrectly received an extra 99 votes.
- What we have seen though, is that many towns have bizarre date/time stamps on their machine tapes. Two towns, Londonderry and Amherst set one of their machines to zero and counted ballots on October 17 and October 23 respectively, 17 and 11 days before the election! Yes, an incorrectly set time clock could account for this, but why is this an issues in 2 of the 4 towns we have checked? Also, on several of the other Londonderry machines, they set the machine to zero around 11 PM, four hours after the polls closed when all ballots should’ve already been entered into the machines. They then ran final tally tapes three hours later. Were there observers from each party still in the room when this was done, many hours after the polls had closed?
- During the first small audit (recount) it was discovered that Republican votes were undercounted and Democrat candidates were overcounted. This anomaly was discovered during a hand recount of the ballots as compared to the electronic tabulation results.
- The auditors wondered if folded ballots generated the problem. The test of folded -vs- unfolded ballots (counted by same machine) showed a high number of errors. The rate of error was a whopping 60%. That could mean the tabulation machines across all of New Hampshire may have this problem.
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America
New Hampshire’s Election Audit has revealed that large-scale voting machines appear to count NON-EXISTING VOTES. State and local communities are seeking confirmation. It’s probably true, but we’ll soon know. Why aren’t Minority Leader Mitch McConnell and Republicans doing anything about what went on in the 2020 Election? How can the Democrats be allowed to get away with this? It will go down as the Crime of the Century! Other States like Arizona, Georgia (where a Judge just granted a motion to unseal and inspect ballots from the 2020 Election), Michigan, Pennsylvania, and more to follow.
Donald J. Trump
9:54am May 25, 2021
A new Ipsos/Reuters poll ‘Beliefs Among Republicans’ shows 53% believe Donald Trump is the true President (I always knew America was smart!). 2020 Election was tainted 56%. The Election was stolen (and Rigged!) 61%.
So what is Trump doing, he is creating the battlefield to go up against the DS
Does he have it all, did he catch them all, YES
The [DS] is being exposed all across the country, the states are creating laws that counter biden administration which is the [DS]
Trump got rid of the pandemic, how, the MSM, corrupt politicians, the WHO said the only way out of this would be a vaccine, he produced it, they [DS] had no choice but to follow through, why, because the told everyone that this was the only way to get out of the pandemic, they tried to stop it with the variants, more fear, but in the end they lost.
The dictators during the pandemic are being exposed
Wuhan China, Fauci are being exposed
The masks are coming off, soon it will be like the pandemic never existed, but the truth of the pandemic will start to drip out like its doing now
What happens when the governors are guilty of pushing people into nursing homes and killing people
What happens when people learn there was a cure all along and we never needed the lockdowns.
People will not forget
Remember Trump said he will act before 2022
Will this be the shot heard around the world
He WON the election by a landslide, but he decided to let the Democrats think they’d successfully stolen their victory.
He has the leverage, he is patient, waiting for the right moment to strike, when do you strike,
Lets go back to sun tzu
“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
— Dan Scavino🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) May 25, 2021
They cut the feed trying to shut him down. Remember what Q said. They were waiting for this. Whatever is happening, is happening now. Archive EVERYTHING
Nothing is a coincidence.
We are at war.
SA cut the strings.
They are scrambling for cover and using any means necessary out of their remaining power/control.