[DS] Is Cracking Under The Pressure, An Informed Public Threatens Those In Power – Ep. 2992
Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:16:16 — 33.8MB)
Watch The X22 Report On Video
The woke companies are failing, they are now laying off people and if they keep this up they will be in trouble. The [CB]/[D]s GND is failing and Trump fact checks Biden on unemployment, climate change and oil. The people will want accountability in the end. The [DS] is cracking under the pressure. As the patriots continually drip the information out the people wake up, Trump is just telling the truth and allowing everything else to fall in place, because an informed public threatens those in power. The Twitter hearing started today and these [DS] people have been put on the spot and they are panicking, more to come, buckle up.
- The Walt Disney Co. went woke and now it is paying the consequences, with employees bracing for a bloodbath.
- Executives are expecting CEO Bob Iger to announce drastic cost cuts — including layoffs that could number in the thousands — when the company reports quarterly earnings on Wednesday, according to a Business Insider report. The cuts come amid Iger’s ongoing corporate restructuring following a disastrous 2022 that saw company profits tank and its stock plummet 44 percent.
- Disney is also facing a nasty proxy fight from pro-Trump billionaire Nelson Peltz, whose Trian Fund Management owns more than 9 million shares of the company. Peltz is angling for a seat on the Disney board, looking to replace Michael Froman, a veteran of the Clinton and Obama administrations.
- Peltz is unhappy with the way the company is currently being run, including the decision to pick a fight with Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) over the state’s anti-grooming Parental Rights in Education law, according to a Variety report.
UST IN – Disney plans to cut 7,000 jobs: CEO Bob Iger
- Boeing Co expects to cut about 2,000 white-collar jobs this year in finance and human resources through a combination of attrition and layoffs, the U.S. planemaker confirmed Monday.
- Zoom Video Communications Inc. is eliminating 15% of its workers as the service that became ubiquitous during the pandemic adapts to slower growth.
Washington Post Writer Slammed For Column Arguing That Eggs Aren’t As Expensive As You Think
- Every once in a while, our media class proves just how out of touch they are with average Americans.
- At the Washington Post, writer Megan McArdle has just published a column arguing that eggs aren’t really that expensive, if you look at egg prices over the last hundred years.
- That doesn’t change the fact that egg prices are through the roof today.
- FOX News reports:
- Column arguing eggs are ‘really cheap’ compared to 100 years ago blasted: ‘Freaking nuts’Washington Post columnist Megan McArdle attempted to reframe Americans’ concern over rising egg prices by arguing that, when compared to prices from over a century ago, the prices today are relatively fair.Her Tuesday column “Why eggs are cheaper than you think” acknowledged the “soaring price of eggs” in recent months but provided additional context using data from as far back as 1896 to explain how “eggs are still really cheap, historically speaking.”
- McArdle is dumbfounded by the blowback she has received.
Rats Flee Sinking Ship: Biden’s Labor Secretary Marty Walsh to Leave Administration
- Labor Secretary Marty Walsh is leaving the Biden Administration.
- Walsh is resigning from his position to lead the NHL Players’ Association.
- Politico reported:
Biden’s Chief of Staff Ron Klain recently departed the Administration.
- Joe Biden’s top Economic Advisor Brian Deese is also stepping down from his role.
- Joe Biden still has not announced his plan to run for reelection in 2024.
- Biden was supposed to make the announcement after the holidays but a leak to CBS about stolen classified documents being stored at his private office blunted his plans.
Biden thinks we can ban oil within 10 years
But his own @EIAgov found “Petroleum and natural gas [will] remain the most-consumed sources of energy in the United States through 2050…”
These people live in a fantasy land. #FollowTheScience #EnergyFreedom https://t.co/767feRN1Iu
— Rep. Chip Roy Press Office (@RepChipRoy) February 8, 2023
- He said, “We’re going to need oil for another decade.” And then what, Joe, our poor Country will be economically destroyed, and never able to recover from what you’ve caused, and that includes the millions of people who are illegally pouring through our Borders!
- His Climate Change statements, they can no longer use Global Warming because that doesn’t work anymore, will bankrupt our Country, and bring us into the Third World status, which we’re getting closer and closer to anyway.
- On Unemployment, far fewer people are working now—a false figure, because the workforce is smaller, at 3.4%, is virtually meaningless!
FACT CHECK: Biden Claims He Capped Insulin Costs for Medicare Enrollees
- CLAIM: President Joe Biden claimed during Tuesday’s State of the Union that the Democrats’ Inflation Reduction Act put a monthly cap 0f $35 on insulin costs for Medicare enrollees.
- VERDICT: Misleading.
- Biden noted that this cap was part of the Democrats’ Inflation Reduction Act, which went into effect on January 1 year after being passed by Congress and signed into law earlier in his presidency.
- But former President Donald Trump’s administration actually struck a deal with insulin manufacturers and healthcare providers to drastically reduce the cost of insulin for American seniors who relied on Medicare during his presidency — and before Biden took office.
- However, in Biden’s first week in office, Biden’s administration announced a Regulatory Freeze Pending Review, which froze some of the new regulations signed by Trump, including the one to reduce the cost of insulin.
- I’m the one that did the great job on Insulin pricing, the Dems just got the benefit of that success. It was passed on to them, and now they brag about it.
- Joe’s taking credit for many of the things that the Trump Administration started and did. They just happened to kick in during this period—but who can blame him!
- Someone in the audience at President Joe Biden’s Tuesday night State of the Union Address declared him responsible for America’s fentanyl death rate.
- Biden said fentanyl “is killing more than 70,000 Americans a year,” prompting loud commotion in the room. Cries like “Murder!” rang out, and Biden added, “You got it.”
- “It’s your fault!” a male voice exclaimed. Biden just stood their and grinned. Watch:
- Synthetic opioid overdoses took an estimated 71,238 lives nationwide in 2021, a more than 20% increase compared to the previous year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Authorities confiscated massive amounts of fentanyl at the U.S.-Mexico border on multiple occasions in 2022.
- Joe Biden blatantly lies and blames the attack on Paul Pelosi on Trump supporters.
- The guy who attacked Paul Pelosi was proven to be a deranged leftist.
Isn’t the attacker is a Canadian illegal immigrant living in a San Francisco, with a pride flag, blm flag
- Former President Donald Trump responded to President Joe Biden’s State of the Union Address Tuesday night, focusing on the mass illegal immigration taking place at the southern border, crime, drops in real wages, and “corruption.”
- “Here’s the real State of the Union: Over the past two years under Biden, millions and millions of illegal aliens from 160 different countries have stormed across our southern border,” said Trump, the lone GOP candidate officially in the 2024 primary field.
- Trump then turned his attention to crime, asserting that “[s]avage killers, rapists, and violent criminals are being released from jail to continue their crime wave.”
- “Biden and the radical Democrats have wasted trillions of dollars and caused the worst inflation in half a century,” Trump continued.
- “Real wages are down 21 months in a row, gas prices have soared and are now going much higher than even before, and the typical American family is paying $2,200 in increased energy and food costs each year,” he added.
- Data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics show that real wages, including both average hourly earnings and average weekly earnings, have been down every month since March 2021.
- Trump then pledged he would “reverse every single crisis, calamity, and disaster that Joe Biden has created” if elected president, vowing he will “complete the unfinished business of Making America Great Again.”
How America Took Out The Nord Stream Pipeline
- The New York Times called it a “mystery,” but the United States executed a covert sea operation that was kept secret—until now
- On Wednesday, a bombshell report revealed that President Joe Biden personally oversaw a secret mission in which specialized U.S. Navy dive crews bombed the underwater Nord Stream pipelines, according to Daily Mail and Seymour Substack.The report claimed that in June of 2022, Navy divers planted C4 explosives on three Nord Stream pipes, and three months later, they were detonated by a sonar buoy that emitted a signal that triggered the bombs.“The best divers with deep diving qualifications are a tight community, and only the very best are recruited for the operation and told to be prepared to be summoned to the CIA in Washington,” the source told Seymour Hersch.
- Last June, the Navy divers, operating under the cover of a widely publicized mid-summer NATO exercise known as BALTOPS 22, planted the remotely triggered explosives that, three months later, destroyed three of the four Nord Stream pipelines, according to a source with direct knowledge of the operational planning.
- Two of the pipelines, which were known collectively as Nord Stream 1, had been providing Germany and much of Western Europe with cheap Russian natural gas for more than a decade. A second pair of pipelines, called Nord Stream 2, had been built but were not yet operational. Now, with Russian troops massing on the Ukrainian border and the bloodiest war in Europe since 1945 looming, President Joseph Biden saw the pipelines as a vehicle for Vladimir Putin to weaponize natural gas for his political and territorial ambitions.
Unfortunately, if you can’t defend from a balloon over Montana, the chances that you’re going to help Taiwan are low.
That’s what Xi Jinping is testing.
— Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) February 7, 2023
- Newsweek tried to fact-check a thread I tweeted in collaboration with @Clandestine about Zelensky ordering Metabiota files destroyed & claimed the decree was false b/c it looked “translated from Russian” but never received a response from Zelensky’s office denying it
Fact Check: Did Zelensky order destruction of docs linked to Hunter Biden?
A destruction order attributed to Zelensky mentioned a company Hunter Biden’s former firm invested in.www.newsweek.com
- “Systemic immunity” through intramuscular injection has never worked for respiratory viruses, ex-NIAID chief admits after stepping down, promoting “mucosal immunization” long advocated by critics.
- Anthony Fauci knows why COVID-19 vaccines have been so unreliable at halting infection and transmission beyond a few months. He waited until he stepped down as director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases to publicly explain it.
- Elsevier’s medical journal Cell Host and Microbe published a “perspective” led by Fauci’s office last month that shows NIAID had good reason to believe COVID vaccines would fail even before they were authorized, based on research spanning Fauci’s 38-year tenure leading NIAID.
- Fauci’s belated admission on mucosal immunity spurred indignation on Twitter. “After 3 years he just announces this obvious point?” GMU’s Zywicki wrote.
- “Fauci facing the music on Intramuscular [sic] injections don’t provide mucosal immunity,” wrote genomics researcher Kevin McKernan, a repeat target of Twitter sanctions.
- “Wherein Fauci explains that a vaccine for Covid could never work to stop infection, spread, or end the pandemic” or even pass “normal trials,” wrote Jeffrey Tucker, whose Brownstone Institute challenges the scientific basis for mainstream COVID narratives.
Biden Urges Congress To Pass Bill That Some Say Would Force Doctors To Perform Sex Change Surgeries
- President Joe Biden voiced support for the passage of the controversial Equality Act during the State of the Union Address on Tuesday.
- The Equality Act was originally passed by the House in February 2021. The bill expands the Civil Rights Act to include sexual orientation and so-called gender identity, and some have warned that the legislation would force biological men into girl’s sports, locker rooms, and bathrooms, as well as force doctors to perform sex change surgeries. (RELATED: ‘I Live A Parasitic Lifestyle’: Trans Canadian Seeking Medically Assisted Suicide Over ‘Severe Mental Anguish’)
- “Let’s also pass the bipartisan Equality Act to ensure LGBTQ Americans, especially transgender young people, can live with safety and dignity,” Biden said in the speech.
The story about Boston Children's Hospital was also not a lie.
Chaya literally posted a video on their YouTube to her Twitter.https://t.co/YB71gc5DSM
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) February 8, 2023
AOC isn’t mad that children are being chemically and surgicaly castrated.
She’s just mad you found out. https://t.co/sOnw2zplDM
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) February 8, 2023
- That’s not Ron, is it? He would never do such a thing!
BREAKING: DeSantis responds to Trump ReTruth accusing him of being a "groomer"
"I'd just say this. I spend my time delivering results for the people of Florida and fighting against Joe Biden […] I don't spend my time trying to smear other Republicans." pic.twitter.com/Ddj9Mb1MYj
— Florida’s Voice (@FLVoiceNews) February 8, 2023
- There’s something about the Trump/DeSantis thing that still smells oddly artificial to me. Can’t quite put my finger on it.
- It appears more staged than usual. As if it’s been carefully structured to lead viewers to one very specific end.
- And no I don’t know what that end would be.
- I thought I’d run an idea past our AI fren ChatGPT and I’ll be damned if the answer doesn’t fit the moment to a tee.
An informed public threatens those in power.