Watch The X22 Report On Video
As the economy falls apart under Biden the people are going to realize who is responsible. People are now using their credit cards to make ends meet. The bankers are now meeting to push the CBDC, in the end this will fail. Trump is playing the long game and is destroying the globalist. The [DS] have lost the narrative, they lost the people and control of information.They don’t care anymore because they know they need to move forward with their plan and Trump is counting on this. The more they do the worse its going to get for them. The [DS] is planning to cheat in the 2024 election, the [WEF] already told us to expect a cyber attack, Trump hints at WWIII. Trump and the patriots know the playbook and it will be used against them.
- Biden’s economy is falling apart as Americans are struggling to make ends meet.
- ABC News reported:
U.S. consumer credit card debt has jumped to nearly $1 trillion, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York said on Thursday.
Credit card balances increased more than $60 billion over the three months ending in December, lifting the total amount of U.S. credit card debt to an all-time high of $986 billion, the report found.Source: thegatewaypundit.com
- California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D)’s projected budget deficit of $22.5 billion may have been too low by $7 billion, according to a report last week by the nonpartisan Legislative Analyst’s Office (LAO).
- Newsom told Californians last month to expect a $22.5 billion deficit in the coming fiscal year — after a surplus of $100 billion, driven in part by federal grants for coronavirus relief spending.
- Now, the LAO says, the deficit may be even worse. In a new report, it states (emphasis added):
Due to a deteriorating revenue picture relative to expectations from June 2022, both our office and the administration anticipate the state faces a budget problem in 2023‑24. Although the Governor’s budget revenue estimates are reasonable, they are likely a bit too high. In particular, using recent revenue collections and economic data, we estimate there is a two‑in‑three chance that state revenues will be lower than the Governor’s budget estimates for 2022‑23 and 2023‑24. Our best estimate is that revenues for these two years will be roughly $10 billion lower—implying a larger budget problem by about $7 billion.
- California is depopulating, with some 500,000 taxpayers fleeing the one-party socialist state in search of lower taxes, less onerous business regulations, and a friendlier government that views them as assets, not ATMs.
- The Federal Emergency Management Agency and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security issued a statement to KHN noting that local governments and nongovernmental providers will soon be able to tap into an additional $800 million in federal funds through a shelter and services grant program. FEMA did not answer KHN’s questions about how much the agency spends serving migrants.
- That would be the same FEMA that initially denied East Palestine, Ohio, any aid whatsoever to its residents who fled a toxic engulfment from a train wreck this month.
- Now reality is hitting and illegals are starting to see their free ride slowly fade away, forcing them to pay for their own services and make decisions about their best options accordingly. Many will return to their homelands.
- The creation of a Eurozone-wide digital currency is to be discussed at a secretive meeting of EU bankers this week, a report has claimed.
- It is claimed that central bank tsars from across the European Union are to meet in Finland on Wednesday, where they will discuss the creation of a Eurozone-wide digital currency.
- The meeting will involve the vast majority of the senior figures within the European Central Banking scene, with the heads of all 20 central banks in the Eurozone to be in attendance, as well as six members of the European Central Bank’s executive board.
- Such a CBDC would also conceivably be programmable, meaning that its central controller could be able to lock people’s spending only to certain items, objects or services.
- Kyocera, one of the largest chip component manufacturers in the world, believes China can no longer play its role as the global factory amid heavy sanctions from the United States, and the company has begun shifting production to other places, including Japan.
- Back in 2019, when the Trump administration had imposed tariffs on China, Kyocera had moved the manufacturing of copiers for the U.S. market from China to Vietnam.
- Moving Production Out of China
- Many companies have moved production out of China or plan to do so. In April last year, for example, Apple began manufacturing its iPhone 13 in India at a site owned by Foxconn, its Taiwanese contract manufacturer. In addition, Apple is sending the production of iPads and AirPods to Vietnam.
- Samsung shifted production to Vietnam back in 2019. The company has also decided to manufacture its flagship Galaxy S23 smartphones in India for local sale. Amazon has shut down its Kindle facility in China and now produces FireTV devices in India.
- Footwear brand Dr. Martens has been reducing its manufacturing dependence on China. Since 2018, the company has shifted 55 percent of total production out of the nation.
BREAKING: IRS-990 filings reveal the Bidens added ex-FBI chief Louis Freeh to the board of directors of the Beau Biden Foundation after Freeh pumped $100k into a trust fund for Joe Biden's grandkids. Freeh,who's Irish, referred to Biden as "Dad" in emails found on Hunter's laptop
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) February 22, 2023
BREAKING: IRS records reveal donations/grants to Beau Biden Foundation mysteriously surged to $3.8 mil in 2020 as Biden ran for president, from $693k in 2019 & $535k in 2016. The 501(c)3 hides its donors. House Oversight is probing anonymous Chinese gifts to UPenn/Penn Biden Cntr
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) February 22, 2023
- Judy Monro-Leighton, one of three women who accused now-Justice Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, was found to have lied during a congressional investigation and is now being charged with making materially false statements and obstruction.
- According to The Beltway Report, a letter written by Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, made a criminal referral against Monro-Leighton, who admitted that she “just wanted to get attention.”
- She also admitted that an anonymous letter she sent to then-Sen. Kamala Harris describing a graphic sexual assault by Kavanaugh and a friend was not written by her, despite her original claim of being “Jane Doe from Oceanside, California.”
- “No, no, no. I did that as a way to grab attention,” Munro-Leighton explained when questioned by investigators of the Committee on the Judiciary. “I am not Jane Doe… but I did read Jane Doe’s letter. I read the transcript of the call to your committee… I saw it online. It was news.”
- In her statements, she also clarified that she never met Judge Kavanaugh.
- “In short, during the Committee’s time-sensitive investigation of allegations against Judge Kavanaugh, Ms. Munro-Leighton submitted a fabricated allegation, which diverted Committee resources,” Grassley’s letter reads. “When questioned by Committee investigators she admitted it was false, a ‘ploy’ and a ‘tactic.’”
- Rasmussen released two reports this morning regarding their polls with results that may seem surprising to the radical left.
- In its first poll release, Rasmussen reports that Americans believe that it’s ok to white in America.
- When asked whether It’s ok to be white most Americans agreed with more than 70% agreeing with the statement. Only 12% disagree or strongly disagree. Sadly, 17% of the survey sample doesn’t know.
- When asked whether black people can be racist too, the results showed even more Americans agree with this statement. 79% of respondents said yes, blacks can be racist, and only 12% disagreed.
- The detailed results are below:
- In a second poll, Americans were asked whether illegal immigration impacted their lives.
- When asked whether illegal immigration has made your schools worse or better more Americans claim that illegal immigrants have made schools worse than better (37% to 9%). An additional 54% are not sure or responded that illegal immigration has not had much impact.
- When asked whether illegal immigration has made their healthcare systems worse or better more Americans claim that illegal immigrants have made their healthcare systems worse than better (38% to 9%). An additional 53% are not sure or see no impact.
- When asked whether illegal immigration has made your local job market worse or better more Americans claim that illegal immigrants have made the job market worse than better (34% to 12%). An additional 54% are not sure or see no impact.
- Bill Clinton’s special advisor Mark Middleton, who signed Jeffrey Epstein into the White House several times, killed himself in May 2022
- According to the police report, Middleton was found with a gunshot wound to his chest and an extension cord tied around his neck and attached to a tree
- His body and car were found at the Heifer Ranch in Perryville, Arkansas
- The judge eventually ruled that details could be released but photographs could not.
The deputy said a search of Middleton’s vehicle turned up three boxes of buckshot and a gun case – but no weapon.
- Officials said five people were on board an airplane that crashed near the Clinton National Airport just after noon Wednesday, with deputies at the scene saying there were no survivors found.
- Around 15,000 pounds of contaminated soil and 1.1 million gallons of contaminated water have been excavated from the site of a train derailment earlier this month in East Palestine, Ohio, train operator Norfolk Southern said on Feb. 20.
- The announcement comes shortly after a state senator warned people living in close proximity to the derailment not to drink or bathe in the water.
- Norfolk Southern said that the excavated contaminated soil and water will be transported to landfills and disposal facilities that are “designed to accept it safely in accordance with state and federal regulations.”
- “Additionally, a series of pumps have been placed upstream to reroute Sulphur Run around the derailment site,” the carrier said. “The affected portion of Sulphur Run has been dammed to protect water downstream.”
Trump visits East Palestine, he is for the people of America, Biden flies overseas to make sure the biolabs, money laundering, human tracking operation is still intact
Since Trump made the announcement that he was going to EP and now that is there what changed, well
Biden said they were not going to send money to Ohio, that changed
FEMA got involved,
The EPA is now involved with Norfolk Southern
This is what a real leader does
- He hopes Biden has some money left after returning from Ukraine
- Both President Joe Biden and U.S. Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg have yet to visit East Palestine, despite the train disaster having occurred nearly three weeks ago.
- The UN Security Council debated Russia’s request for a UN-led inquiry into the September explosions along the Nord Stream pipelines on Tuesday. The USA is “not interested” in an independent investigation of the attack on the Nord Stream pipeline, Russia charged at the UN Security Council Tuesday. “The problem is that the Americans are simply lying”, said Russian Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova.
- After the first round of discussions at the UN Security Council, Russian UN Ambassador Vasily Nebenzya said he has “the impression Western experts are not interested in an unbiased international investigation. This, of course, only aggravates our suspicions.” The United States has veto power in the Security Council and will presumably shoot down Russia’s resolution asking for an independent Nord Stream investigation.
- Visiting Warsaw today, White House Resident Joe Biden once again acknowledged his regime is behind the attack on the Nord Stream pipeline Sept. 26, 2022.
- “Putin thought he could use energy as a weapon. But no. We mobilized and reduced our dependence on Russian energy resources,” Biden said in Warsaw.
- Apparently, Slow Joe didn’t get the memo. Or he forgot again.
- Despite all latest among Washington’s repeat warnings to Beijing against strategic or military cooperation with Moscow, China is now pledging to “join forces” with “like-minded” partner Russia to defend national interests. The statement came by the close of the first day of the director of the Office of the Foreign Affairs Commission of the Communist Party of China’s Central Committee Wang Yi’s trip to Moscow.
- “The People’s Republic of China is ready to join forces with Russia to decisively stand up for national interests and promote mutually beneficial cooperation in all areas,” Wang said Tuesday while meeting with Russian Security Council Secretary Nikolay Patrushev. On Wednesday he met with Russian President Vladimir Putin in what appeared a warm and cooperative visit.
- Building 9212 is listed on the Department of Energy website as a uranium processing building, built in 1945. The building serves “as one of the primary chemical processing and enriched uranium production facilities at Y-12,” the website states. It is set to be replaced by the end of 2025.
- Y-12 confirmed that the material involved in the fire was a compound of uranium, the element workers in Building 9212 handle. Those compounds can come in metallic forms or solution forms, officials said.
- They also added that at this time there is no indications of injuries, but teams will be evaluating those employees. The first priority in a situation like this, according to Y-12, is making sure employees and Oak Ridge residents are safe. After that, responders prioritize environmental impacts.
- The city of Seattle has agreed to pay $3,650,000 in damages to business owners who brought suit after the deadly 2020 Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) damaged their business, property, and violated their constitutional rights. The group had originally been seeking $2.9 million.The city has until March 3 to pay the sum as part of a settlement revealed last week. According to court filings regarding the settlement, $600,000 will go toward attorney fees for the more than a dozen plaintiffs.
- The settlement came just weeks after a federal judge imposed sanctions against the city for deleting thousands of text messages between Seattle officials including former Mayor Jenny Durkan, former police chief Carmen Best, and Fire Chief Harold Scoggins during the armed occupation by Antifa and BLM rioters of 6 square blocks of the Capitol Hill neighborhood.
- According to court documents, business owners alleged that city officials’ “unprecedented decision to abandon and close off” the 16-block section of the neighborhood “subjected businesses, employees, and residents to extensive property damage, public safety dangers, and an inability to use and access their properties.”It was revealed after the occupation that Seattle officials, including former Mayor Jenny Durkan, former police chief Carmen Best, and Fire Chief Harold Scoggins deleted thousands of text messages from their city-owned phones regarding the zone, including communications with the infamous “warlord” of the autonomous zone, Raz Simone.
Always fun getting back public disclosure requests showing that local officials were co-ordinating with the 'warlord' of occupied Seattle pic.twitter.com/TayYHdgvuI
— Ari Hoffman (@thehoffather) January 19, 2021
- They’re impenetrable
- J6 got crazy around 1 pm, but you know what happened at 2:08 pm?
- Someone *opened the doors* flooding hundreds into the fed trap
- Who gave that order?!
- Brad was one of dozens of individuals who touched the giant Trump MAGA sign that was hurled at police.
- But Brad did not act alone. Ray Epps also hurled this sign at police and it was all caught on video.
- Patty McMurray at 100 Percent Fed Up discovered this video.
- Ray Epps was never arrested or locked up for this “crime” or any crime on January 6th.
- Several Trump supporters sit in jail today for touching this sign as it passed over their heads.
- Now there is a new video from a different angle of Ray Epps hurling the giant Trump sign at police on January 6.
- This was posted by FreeStateWill.
Wait what’s this?
New body cam footage from J6 w/MPD discussing how “they set us up”?
“Let them take the [Capitol]”
This is why they don’t want more J6 footage released
— DC_Draino (@DC_Draino) February 22, 2023
All they needed was someone with the semblance of a modicum of sanity to try and make this latest witch hunt look somewhat legitimate. But they couldn’t even find such a person. TDS is extremely destructive. https://t.co/izTVpidvbB
— Hans Mahncke (@HansMahncke) February 22, 2023
- President Joe Biden has yet to make a decision about running for a second term in 2024, and potential Democratic hopefuls and party donors are bracing for an open primary, according to Politico.
- Biden aides noted that the president’s decision will likely come in April, despite being previously slated for February,