Soros Is Targeted, When [HRC] Lost, They All Lost, Counterinsurgency – Ep. 3005
Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:19:25 — 34.9MB)
Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [CB]/[WEF] are moving forward with their plan, but the people are watching everything they are doing and the people are not going to go along with their plan. The house is now asking for the receipts of where all the money is going in Ukraine, it has begun. The [DS] has been waging an insurgency at we the people. They lost as soon as [HRC] lost the election. Trump had access to everything. The way to stop an insurgency is with a counterinsurgency and this take time. The people need to see the truth and the people need to know the system and who the criminals are. Once the people are awake the military will work with the people to take back the country. Soros is targeted and many others are.
- President Joe Biden has nominated former Mastercard CEO Ajay Banga to lead the World Bank, which is expected to take a greater focus on climate change under his leadership.
- Former World Bank leader David Malpass announced last year that he would step down amid accusations of being hostile to climate change concerns.Malpass, a former senior Treasury Department official who was appointed to the post by President Donald Trump in 2019, came under fire last September for comments in which he cast doubt on the science underpinning concerns about climate change.
California: ugly motionless wind turbines as far as the eye can see despoiling the spectacular natural landscape. China laughing all the way to the bank. pic.twitter.com/oYk0MZkllS
— Miranda Devine (@mirandadevine) February 23, 2023
- Mayor Eric Adams (D) responded to a question on why people keep moving from New York to Florida if Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) is as bad as Adams claims by stating that moving to Florida is “extremely appealing and attractive” when you look at New York’s taxes and that while high taxes are a “real” issue, “it’s difficult” given New York City’s population and the “obligations” that come with having people coming “from distant shores” to the city.
- Adams responded, “Well, I think that you look at some very important areas. It’s extremely appealing and attractive when you look at our laws, our tax laws here and the tax laws in Florida. New York and California, we pay some of the highest income tax rates. That’s real, that’s a very real issue. But it’s difficult when you have a city of this number, 8.5 million people. New York City has always had the Statue of Liberty in its harbor. You and I and others, our family came from distant shores to come here, and there [are] a lot of obligations that [come] with that. But at the same time, this has been a place of prosperity and wealth.”
New Yorkers Warn Kathy Hochul’s ‘Incomprehensible’ Zoning Plan Will Demolish the Suburbs
- New Yorkers living in the suburbs outside of New York City say Gov. Kathy Hochul’s (D) zoning plan to override local laws would effectively demolish their communities, forcing them to accept hundreds of thousands of new housing units.
- After failing to impose the plan last year, Hochul is once again attempting to strip the state’s suburban communities of their zoning autonomy with a plan that would force suburbs to build a percentage of new housing and if they do not comply, the state will take control of their local land use laws.
- In an op-ed, Bronxville Mayor Mary Marvin writes that her village of just 6,600 residents would be required by the Hochul plan to build 75 new housing units by the end of 2027. Marvin suggests that the plan would force Bronxville to accept more than 10,000 housing units in the village which is far beyond the community’s existing 2,600 housing units.
It's only February, but Kamala might've told the biggest lie of 2023 already
— Alexis De Popeville (@JohnPaulThee3rd) February 23, 2023
Game’s Up! MAGA 20 Want the Receipts for $113 Billion in Taxpayer Dollars Laundered Through Kiev
- The chairman of the House Oversight Committee James Comer (R-Ky) has written to Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, Secretary of State Antony Blinken and USAID Administrator Samantha Power to demand a full accounting of the $113 billion in taxpayer funds the Biden regime has provided to the corrupt regime in Kiev.
- While National Security spokesman John Kirby claimed not to have seen “any signs” of corruption in Ukraine, Comer pointed out these claims “came one day after Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky fired several top Ukrainian officials amid a corruption scandal.” Providing US taxpayer funds in a war zone “comes with an inherent risk of fraud, waste, and abuse,” Comer wrote, noting that “unrealistic timelines and expectations that prioritize spending quickly lead to increased corruption.”
DoD, State and USAID must now produice all documents related to US aid to Ukraine by March 8, 2023. The letter was signed by republican Representatives including Jim Jordan, Nancy Mace, Andy Biggs, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Lauren Boebert and Anna Paulina Luna.
Dear Secretary Austin, Secretary Blinken, and Administrator Power:
The Committee on Oversight and Accountability is conducting oversight of the federal government’s administration of U.S. taxpayer-funded assistance to Ukraine. Since Russia invaded Ukraine nearly a year ago, Congress has provided more than $113 billion for security, humanitarian, economic, and governance assistance. It is critical that government agencies administering these funds ensure they are used for their intended purposes to prevent and reduce the risk of waste, fraud, and abuse. The Committee seeks documents and information to understand how the Department of Defense (DOD), Department of State (State), and the U.S. Agency for International Development’s (USAID) are conducting oversight of these funds.
On January 25, 2023, U.S. National Security Council Coordinator for Strategic Communications, John Kirby claimed, “We have not seen any signs that our budgetary assistance has fallen prey to any kind of corruption in Ukraine,” and that all direct budgetary assistance, “goes through the World Bank.” Mr. Kirby continued, “I would go so far as to say the same on the security assistance side as well.” These claims came one day after Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky fired several top Ukrainian officials amid a corruption scandal. Ukrainian government officials allegedly engaged in bribery, used government vehicles for personal use, and purchased inflated food supplies for Ukrainian forces. In response, President Zelensky named a new Minister of Defense. Based on Mr. Kirby’s remarks, however, the U.S. National Security Council appears unaware of this corruption scandal, heightening concerns that U.S. agencies are not conducting oversight of taxpayer assistance to Ukraine.
Providing security and humanitarian assistance for warfighting and reconstruction purposes comes with an inherent risk of fraud, waste, and abuse. The United States must identify these risks and develop oversight mechanisms to mitigate them. We learned from efforts in Afghanistan that the World Bank does not always have effective monitoring and accounting of funds, and often lacks transparency. We also learned that unrealistic timelines and expectations that prioritize spending quickly lead to increased corruption and reduced effectiveness of programs. As the United States continues to filter assistance through multilateral organizations with pressure to spend funds quickly, we must ensure proper protections are in place to prevent the misuse of funds.
To assist the Committee’s investigation into what is being done to prevent waste, fraud, and abuse of taxpayer funded assistance to Ukraine, please provide the following documents and information, covering the period February 24, 2022, to the present, as soon as possible, but no later than, March 8, 2023:
1. All documents and communications regarding strategies for end-use monitoring of weapons, equipment, direct budgeting assistance, and any other form of economic or security assistance for the Ukrainian people;
- All documents and communications regarding any anti-corruption efforts in Ukraine, including but not limited to any documents and communications detailing plans to condition assistance on Ukraine’s anti-corruption efforts and how the U.S. is assisting Ukraine in developing an anti-corruption strategy;
- All documents and communications regarding how much money has been disbursed for Ukrainian assistance and how much remains in the spending pipeline;
- All documents and communications regarding any economic assistance programs for the Ukrainian government;
- All documents and communications regarding funds given to multilateral organizations for the purpose of Ukrainian assistance and any information regarding any oversight mechanisms with respect to those organizations;
- All documents and communications regarding any benchmarks for success of programs funded by assistance to Ukraine; and
- All documents and communications regarding any conditions imposed on funds provided as assistance to Ukraine.
The Committee on Oversight and Accountability is the principal oversight committee of the U.S. House of Representatives and has broad authority to investigate “any matter” at “any time” under House Rule X. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.
Committee on Oversight and Accountability
Signatories: Jim Jordan, Clay Higgins, Jake LaTurner, Kelly Armstrong, Nancy Mace, Lisa McClain, Virginia Foxx, Andy Biggs, Byron Donalds, Scott Perry, Tim Burchett, Pete Sessions, William R. Timmons, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Russell Fry, Chuck Edwards, Eric Burlison, Lauren Boebert, Anna Paulina Luna , Nick Langworthy
My name is Asyakhamsin tanzanian fashion designer based in houston Texas USA 🇺🇸 I lost my bag 2018 in DCA recently I heard the news on @FoxNews about @sambrinton luggage issue surprisingly I found his images wore my custom made outfitswhich was in the lost bag on 2018 pic.twitter.com/lJwLHtMJlz
— asyakhamsin (@asyakhamsin1) February 20, 2023
Even this jewellery was in my lost bag dah pic.twitter.com/cXnhuoDTl3
— asyakhamsin (@asyakhamsin1) February 23, 2023
BREAKING: DOJ Adds Four More Indictments in SBF Case Including Money Laundering
- The DOJ added four more indictments for Samuel Bankman-Fried this morning.
It’s still doubtful that the DOJ will be digging into the money laundering in Ukraine. We’ll see.
-Conspiracy to commit wire fraud(FTX)
-Conspiracy to commit fraud(FTX)
-Conspiracy to commit securities fraud (FTX)
-Conspiracy to commit wire fraud(Alameda)
-Conspiracy to commit bank fraud
-Conspiracy to operate unlicensed money transmitting business
-Conspiracy to commit money laundering
-Conspiracy to make unlawful political contributions and defraud the FEC
EXCLUSIVE NEW PHOTO: Norfolk Southern Train Axle Appears To Be On Fire For at Least Forty Three Minutes Before Derailment
- We are now able to report that, based on a photo a source tells us is the derailed train, the axles appear to be on fire as early as 8:13pm, approximately 43 minutes before the NTSB reported the train derailed.
- A photo taken from a surveillance camera overlooking the tracks shows an obvious glow coming from around the axle area of the train. The video we posted earlier appears to show a fire much further up the rail car than the initial picture as if the failure had worsened suggesting the picture was before the CCTV video. That video was filmed at Butech Bliss in Salem, OH, about 20 miles from the site of the derailment.
NTSB investigators have identified and examined the rail car that initiated the derailment. Surveillance video from a residence showed what appears to be a wheel bearing in the final stage of overheat failure moments before the derailment. The wheelset from the suspected railcar has been collected as evidence for metallurgical examination. The suspected overheated wheel bearing has been collected and will be examined by engineers from the NTSB Materials Laboratory in Washington, D.C.
- This raises serious questions about existing checks for catastrophic failures like this. There are reportedly “hot box detectors” placed periodically along the rails to check temperatures of critical components, including wheels and axles.
- How long were the axles on fire in their entirety? Was the sensor properly functioning? If so, when was the crew alerted to this malfunction and what actions were taken? Are the frequency of the detectors an appropriate distance apart if they failed to detect a malfunction of this magnitude?
BOOM! Reporter Hernandez Confronts Pete Buttigieg in East Palestine “Why Did It Take You 2-and-a-Half Weeks to Get Here?”- Coward Pete Runs Runs Away (VIDEO)
- Transportation Secretary Buttigieg refused to offer immediate assistance, FEMA refused for two weeks to offer relief, and the Biden administration did not mention the disaster until they were asked about the disaster days after the toxic chemical mushroom cloud explosion.
- On Wednesday President Donald Trump sent water and supplies to East Palestine. Then he flew to the city and spoke with the hundreds of residents who gathered to see the popular US President. And then to top it off, President Trump bought the locals sandwiches at McDonalds.
- Pete Buttigieg, on the other hand, was such a coward that he arrived at 7 AM in East Palestine on Thursday.
- Buttigieg had to sneak into town unannounced.
- This regime is scared of the people.
Donald Trump [email protected]
- Trump Water is trending on Twitter because libs are really upset that Donald Trump actually did something to help the people of East Palestine when their beloved Joe and mayor Pete did jack shit, and let the great people of that town suffer for nearly 3 weeks. Can’t make that insanity up.
- Conspiracy theorists are claiming that a plane crash in Arkansas was a case of sabotage aimed at covering up the train derailment and chemical spill in East Palestine, Ohio.
- To clarify:
The crew that died in the plane crash outside of Clinton airport were headed to the Bedford explosion in Ohio but this company is also connected to East Palestine via Norfolk Southern as a private contractor.
- Norfolk Southern was attempting to persuade Ohio Residents to waive their legal right in the aftermath of the train crash…
You’re not going to believe this.
The plane crash outside of Clinton airport that was headed to Ohio had a team of toxicology and environmental health experts that were working for a company that was hired to test the water, soil and air quality in none other than East Palestine, Ohio.
There is no way that this is a coincidence.
- In other words, the people on that plane were contracted to do environmental testing for the Bedford, OH explosion AND the East Palestine, OH derailment.
Project Veritas BEGS Donors Not to Abandon Them in Leaked Email
- Project Veritas is begging donors not to abandon them after the board of directors removed James O’Keefe from the company he founded, according to a leaked email.
- Since O’Keefe was removed from the organization, Project Veritas has lost hundreds of thousands of followers on social media.
- “We hope that you might continue to give us a chance,” the email, obtained by Jack Posobiec, begged donors. “We can’t stress how separate the board’s role is from daily operations here at PV. We are still grinding and pursuing stories of great public importance.”
The would be a major restructuring of the Federal government, which requires an act of Congress. An executive order is not sufficient.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) February 22, 2023
According to ChatGPT, no race has any flaws besides for white people pic.twitter.com/Loox0dl5gq
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) February 5, 2023
…These agencies, groups, and companies often backpedal but seem to then find other ways to control or censor speech. Despite the fierce Democratic opposition, the House needs to move forward with an investigation into the government efforts to regulate or censor speech.
— Jonathan Turley (@JonathanTurley) February 22, 2023
The Left's gun control crusade has absolutely nothing to do with crime. They can't wait to let gun criminals out of jail. It's entirely about demonizing, oppressing, and disarming law-abiding citizens. They openly fantasize about killing millions of us in a disarming campaign. https://t.co/WhliJF0SSt
— John Hayward (@Doc_0) February 23, 2023
- a Florida Senate committee passed a bill that would prohibit financial institutions operating in the state from using a credit card merchant code to track the purchases of firearms and ammunition.
- Sen. Daniel Burgess (R) filed Senate Bill 214 (S214) on Jan. 17. The legislation would prohibit a payment settlement entity, merchant acquiring entity, or a third-party settlement organization from assigning a merchant category code or otherwise classifying a merchant that is a seller of firearms or ammunition separately from general merchandise retailers or sporting goods retailers.
- The Pentagon is helping Taiwan focus on tactics and weapon systems that would make the island harder to assault
The U.S. plans to deploy between 100 and 200 troops to the island in the coming months, up from roughly 30 there a year ago, according to U.S. officials.
“Xi Jinping and Putin Know, There Are No Consequences Under the Joe Biden Presidency” – Kash Patel on Why the Word “Nuclear” Is Now in the Mainstream
- Then Patel shared:
Now you have CCP and Putin joining forces on a global stage, not just in Afghanistan but in the South China Sea and in Ukraine. They are arming each other. They are selling weapons to each other. They are providing each other with financial assistance to no end.
And we are doing nothing from a strategic standpoint to deter like we did in the Trump Presidency, such as sanctions… We have not jettisoned a single Russian or CCP diplomat from the United States like we did in the Trump Administration.
That’s because they know, Xi Jinping and Putin know, there are no consequences under the Joe Biden Presidency for them to take on and take out America first interests and they’re doing it on a global stage.
That is the scariest thing next to the nuclear warfare that we are now getting nearer and nearer on the precipice of.
This tweet now has a fake community note attached to it so let me say it again:
Nobody is pushing this war more than Nuland. In fact, she's the one who started the war when she organized a coup in Ukraine in 2014. It's all documented on tape but the media never talks about that. https://t.co/wI4v8ZCSpB
— Hans Mahncke (@HansMahncke) February 22, 2023
- “For decades, we’ve had the very same people, such as (Under Secretary of State) Victoria Nuland, and many others just like her, obsessed with pushing Ukraine toward NATO, not to mention the State Department support for uprisings in Ukraine,” Trump said.
- Nuland has since her days as U.S. ambassador to NATO during President George W. Bush’s second term, supported NATO’s expansion all the way up to Russia’s border.
- As a key national security figure in the Obama administration, Nuland was a key player in the U.S. plot at the time to overthrow Ukraine’s elected government.
- Last week, Nuland said Team Biden supports Ukrainian strikes on military targets in the Russian-occupied Crimean Peninsula.
- “Russia has turned Crimea into a massive military installation…those are legitimate targets, Ukraine is hitting them, and we are supporting that,” Nuland told the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace in Washington. “No matter what the Ukrainians decide about Crimea in terms of where they choose to fight, etcetera, Ukraine is not going to be safe unless Crimea is at a minimum demilitarized.”
By fighting a proxy war against Russia on the side of Ukraine, Biden has tempted China to fight a proxy war against Ukraine on the side of Russia, whose oil it needs. As Biden arms Ukraine, Xi arms Russia, tying us down in Europe & distracting us from Taiwan. What could go wrong?
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) February 23, 2023
Power (over generations) buys more wealth/control.
More wealth/control buys countries and its people.
Families combined (TRI) = NWO.
Inner TRI families will collapse.
What is the keystone?
What Nation dominates all others?
What Nation has influence over most others?
What is the keystone?
Return to SA.
Strings cut (+++).
Puppets (+++) in shadows.
Each side of the triangle controls a certain subsect of power brokers.
Power brokers are also labeled as the puppets/servants.
What is the New World Order?
Why did POTUS receive a sword dance when visiting SA?
What does this mean culturally?
Why is this relevant?
What occurred in SA?
How did POTUS remove one side of the pyramid?
What did POTUS receive while visiting China?
Where did POTUS dine?
What is the significance?
What if China, Russia, and others are coordinating w/ POTUS to eliminate the NWO?
- Ever the peacemaker, he met with Kim Il Sung in 1994 and helped freeze Pyongyang’s nuclear weapons program for over a decade.
- As the world reflects on the legacy of President Jimmy Carter, it’s important to remember the place where he may have left one of his greatest post-presidency marks — the Korean Peninsula.
- Not only was Carter instrumental in preventing a U.S. attack on North Korea that could have been a second Korean War, he also was an advocate for replacing the 1953 ceasefire with a peace agreement to formally end the Korean War. Now, Carter’s legacy can provide the Biden administration with crucial insight of how to move forward with North Korea, especially as Pyongyang has become a de facto nuclear power.
- In September 1994, as President Clinton weighed a first-strike on North Korea’s nuclear reactor at Yongbyon, President Carter, flanked by a CNN camera crew, flew to Pyongyang to meet Kim Il Sung and outline the terms of the Agreed Framework, which succeeded in freezing North Korea’s nuclear weapons program for over a decade.
- In his experience speaking with North Korean leaders, from Kim Il Sung to Kim Jong Il, Carter felt that he understood what North Korea wanted, as well as how the United States and North Korea could move forward on a path toward peace.
- Carter pointed out the irony of how the United States had spent the last 70 years trying “to destroy the economy of North Korea” while working “to boost the economy of South Korea. And still, we condemn the North Koreans for not having a good economy.”
Today, the New York Times published a Forbidden Fact.
It only took them THREE YEARS.
Now, where does @GovRonDeSantis get his apology?
— Christina Pushaw 🐊 🇺🇸 (@ChristinaPushaw) February 22, 2023
It *is* an enemy of reason and science, just like everyone who pushed its absurd mandates based on nonsense. https://t.co/XotZc0qzfn
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) February 22, 2023
- Republican lawmakers from Idaho have proposed a measure that would make it a misdemeanor in the state to administer mRNA vaccines.
- “Notwithstanding any other provision of law, a person may not provide or administer a vaccine developed using messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) technology for use in an individual or any other mammal in this state,” according to House Bill 154 (pdf), which was introduced by state Sen. Tammy Nichols and Rep. Judy Boyle on Feb. 15. “A person who violates this section is guilty of a misdemeanor.”
- In Idaho, conviction on a misdemeanor offense is punishable by jail time or a fine.
- While promoting the bill before the state House’s Health and Welfare Committee committee, Nichols pointed out that there have been “more and more concerns rising” about mRNA vaccines, including COVID-19 vaccines.
- “We have issues that this was fast-tracked, there’s no liability, there’s no access to data, risk-benefit analysis has not been done, there’s no informed consent,” she said.
Fauci lied about his acquaintance with Ralph Baric, the godfather of gain-of-function experiments.
This used to be called perjury. But because it's Fauci, he got off scot-free and is now doing six figure speaking gigs.
Where is the Justice Department? Where is the Justice? https://t.co/ojbS6IOFYA
— Hans Mahncke (@HansMahncke) February 22, 2023
Sooooo… just to make sure I'm getting this right… they've made it hard for you to get an ivermectin prescription from your doctor but they made it super easy to get crack pipes and heroine kits for your drug addiction?
— Five Times August (@FiveTimesAugust) February 22, 2023
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) February 23, 2023
MUST SEE: Anti-White Marxist Professor Angela Davis Is Dumbfounded When She Receives The Shocking Truth About Her American Ancestors
- Turns out, Angela Davis is a descendant of a Mayflower pilgrim. Yes, her ancestors are those “evil white men” she has been railing against for years.
- “That is a list of passengers on the Mayflower,” Gates said.
- “No, I can’t believe this,” Davis said. “My ancestors did not come here on the Mayflower.”
- “You are descended from one of the 101 people who sailed on the Mayflower,” Gates said.
- When one considers Davis’s lifelong advocacy for reparations for slavery, her logic dictates that she owes money to the descendants of slaves.
- You really hate to see a radical left figure get humiliated like that on national television. But more than that, you love to see it.
Seattle Rethinks ‘Defunding the Police’ as Homicide Rises by 24 Percent
- FOX News reports:
- Seattle reverses course on defunding police as crime ravages locals: ‘A huge crisis’
- Homicides skyrocketed by 24% while motor vehicle thefts climbed by 30% in the city last year. Overall crime ticked up by 4%.
- Mayor Bruce Harrell pushed for increased police presence to curb the issue Tuesday, saying, “We need immediate action and innovation to respond to our public safety issues… Seattle saw a 4% rise in reported crime last year… We need more officers to address our staffing crisis.”
BREAKING: Missouri Attorney General Gives Radical Soros-Funded StL Circuit Attorney Kim Gardener Until Noon Tomorrow to Resign
- Kim Gardner may be the most radical Soros-funded Circuit Attorney in the nation today.
- Of course, one of her largest funders was George Soros in both of her elections.
- Kim Gardner is so intolerable that two dozen attorneys and more than one-third of the trial lawyers left the office when she took over the office in 2017. And this is a Democrat dominated office!
We are giving Kim Gardner until noon tomorrow to resign. If she refuses, she will face immediate removal proceedings in the form of a writ of quo warranto brought by our office.
— Attorney General Andrew Bailey (@AGAndrewBailey) February 23, 2023
Instead of protecting victims, Circuit Attorney Gardner is creating them. My office will do everything in its power to restore order, and eliminate the chaos in St. Louis caused by Kim Gardner’s neglect of her office.
— Attorney General Andrew Bailey (@AGAndrewBailey) February 23, 2023
CONFIRMED: As We Suspected All Along, New Video Proves Capital Police on January 6 Started Firing on the Innocent Crowd Without Warning and Against the Law, Injuring Numerous Individuals (SHOCKING VIDEO)
- As we have reported all along, on January 6, 2021 the Capitol Hill Police began firing rubber bullets, gas canisters, flash grenades on the Trump supporters gathered around the US Capitol without warning.
- This was an attack on the American people.
- While FBI-Deep State operatives, like Ray Epps, were breaking through barriers and leading Trump supporters to the Capitol, police were readying to fire on them indiscriminately without warning.
- We have proof today that there were dozens if not hundreds of government operatives leading the crowd that day to the US Capitol in what can only be described as a planned attack.
- Protestor Kevin Greeson drops dead at 1:28pm. Witnesses allege he was killed by one of these grenades.
- Friendly reminder that it is a Constitutional requirement for prosecutors to make available exculpatory evidence to defendants if they have it
- I have a feeling a whole lot of J6 convictions are about to be thrown out once this new footage is released
- Prosecutorial misconduct!
“Insurgency is the organized use of subversion and violence to seize, nullify or challenge political control of a region.”
The presidency of Barack Hussein Obama began at noon EST on January 20, 2009, when Barack Obama was inaugurated as the 44th President of the United States.
What Country was the true intended target?
Insurgency can be defined as ‘the organized use of subversion and violence to seize, nullify, or challenge political control of a region.’
Insurgents seek to subvert or displace the government and completely or partially control the resources and population of a given territory. They do so through the use of force (including guerrilla warfare, terrorism and coercion/intimidation), propa- ganda, subversion and political mobilization. Insurgents fight government forces only to the extent needed to achieve their political aims: their main effort is not to kill counterinsurgents, but rather to establish a competitive system of control over the population, making it impossible for the government to administer its territory and people. Insurgent activity is therefore designed to weaken government control and legitimacy while increasing insurgent control and influence.
Insurgents require supporters, recruits, safe havens, money, supplies, weapons and intelligence on government actions. A robust insurgency can be waged with the support of just a small percentage of a given population.
Counterinsurgency may be defined as ‘comprehensive civilian and military efforts taken to simultaneously defeat and contain insurgency and address its root causes’.
Oh, Baby: Eric Swalwell’s Post-Election Nanny Payments May Have Violated Campaign Finance Rules, Watchdog Says
- California Rep. Eric Swalwell (D.) may have violated campaign finance rules by using campaign donations to pay his kids’ babysitters after Election Day, an ethics watchdog alleges.
- Swalwell paid about $17,000 to babysitters from Nov. 14, 2022, through the end of the year, Federal Election Commission disclosures show. One post-election payment to the Swalwells’ regular California nanny ran $7,841. A Washington Free Beacon review of average California nanny rates concluded that this payment would have purchased 320 hours, or 13 days of child care. While candidates are allowed to use campaign funds to pay for child care while on the trail, doing so after an election raises ethical questions, according to Foundation for Accountability and Civic Trust executive director Kendra Arnold.
- “It would be a violation if he used campaign funds to pay for child care after the election if they were not directly caused by campaign activity,” said Arnold, whose group is preparing an FEC complaint over Swalwell’s spending.
- Little respected Representative Eric Swalwell was just kicked off the Intelligence Committee for reasons of “Integrity and lack of Intelligence” and, for having the poor judgment of dating and falling desperately in love with a Chinese Spy, Fang Fang, whose honey net has gotten massive amounts of information for her beloved China. This idiot is now calling (for publicity purposes only!) for some Great American Patriots, including me, to be banned from the Capitol….
- ·….Fortunately, people understand that Swalwell is a “low life,” not respected by anybody, and merely used for entertainment reasons by the Fake News Media to continue their assault on President Donald J. Trump, and America!
- Well then this dig I did might blow your mind @taylorjennings…..
- Did you know about these meanings for 11.3 & 11.4
11.3 Confidentiality of investigations
“We have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4).”
Primary fallout which from the “confidential investigations” (11.3) upon the arrest from actionable subpoenas (11.4).
- Thanks for the encouragement @Katslap22 & @Elderberrysherrie —seems like this could be a very legitimate legal path to take down a large portion of the corrupt politicians on a global scale. And it ties into the drops perfectly!
- A few examples below…but I’ve got a ton more 😉
SO MANY DISASTROUS MISTAKES MADE.
RETURNING POWER TO THE PEOPLE!