[DS] Losing Their System, Pushing Chaos, No War, No Civil Unrest, Clean & Swift – Ep. 3031
Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:10:33 — 31.0MB)
Watch The X22 Report On Video
The companies that pushed the woke agenda are losing business, the people are not buying or using their products. Katie Hobbs the fake Gov is sitting on a bill that would remove the taxes from groceries, she has done nothing so far. The patriots are now giving economic solutions, the [CB] will reject. The [DS] is panicking, they have lost control of their system, everything they setup from the beginning is now gone. The [DS] is still following the 16 year plan and the latest mass shooting backfired on them. Now they are shifting gears, they want control over all information and they are making the trans community angry by saying it’s MAGAs fault. The [DS] will push chaos and try to push civil war, this will fail. Then they will push war by using nuclear weapons. The peacemaker will step in and the world will shift.
- Now you see it, now you don’t. Disney is eliminating its entire metaverse division as part of the impending mass layoffs destined to impact as many as 7,000 employees, a report Monday claims.
- The Wall Street Journal set out the nature of the sackings that will see just division head Mike White remain in what was once hailed as its “next-generation storytelling and consumer experiences unit.”
- The metaverse team, per WSJ, was tasked with “finding ways to tell interactive stories in new technological formats using Disney’s extensive library of intellectual property.”
- It employed approximately 50 people, all of whom have been let go with immediate effect, according to the WSJ.
NEW: Katie Hobbs Expected to Veto GOP Bill Eliminating Food Tax as Inflation, Gas Prices Rapidly Rise – Previously Said She Would “Certainly” Work With Republicans While Campaigning
- Last week, the Arizona House passed Senate Bill 1063, sponsored by State Senator Sonny Borrelli, which will prohibit cities, towns, or other taxing jurisdictions from levying sales tax on groceries.
- Not a single Democrat voted for this measure to help Arizona families experiencing historic inflation in some of the Country’s hardest-hit cities.
- The bill was transmitted to Katie Hobbs’ office on March 23, and, based on her history since her installation, many expect her to veto the food tax elimination sponsored and passed by Republican lawmakers.
- As of 3/28/23, Arizona’s average gas price is 80 cents higher per gallon than the national average at $4.236 per gallon, up from $4.194 four days ago. Maricopa County averages $4.564 per gallon, up from $4.526 four days ago. The price has consistently risen since last month. According to Forbes and Wallethub, Phoenix-Mesa-Scottsdale is tied at #2 for cities with the highest inflation as of March 14, 2023.
- However, Katie Hobbs is more focused on passing meaningless legislation that will not help Arizonans. As The Gateway Pundit recently reported, Hobbs signed her ninth Executive Order titled “Prohibiting Race-Based Hair Discrimination,” as inflation runs rampant and the southern border remains wide open.
- Hobbs previously vetoed Senate Bill 1184, which would have ended rental taxes on residential property.
- State Rep. Leo Biasiucci indicated that the food tax elimination will likely be vetoed and responded to a tweet in which Katie Hobbs called for a ban on sales tax for tampons, asking, “Why is she OK removing the tax on tampons & diapers but not on Food and Rent?!?!?”
Kari Lake War Room tweeted, “signing this bill is a no-brainer. Unfortunately so is @KatieHobbs.”
- Katie Hobbs previously said she would “certainly” work with Republicans in the legislature to pass a “complete ban of the food tax.”
- “I’m not going to say no to anything if there’s a way to provide relief for Arizonans,” said Hobbs in an interview with Arizona PBS after she refused to debate Kari Lake, and Lake soared in the polls.
- Katie Hobbs continues to make it clear that her priorities are not Arizona first.
Biden’s Interior Secretary Completely Dumbstruck Over Simple Questions on China and Production of Critical Minerals (VIDEO)
- Remember when Joe Biden bragged about Deb Haaland being the first Native American cabinet secretary in history of the United States?
- Deb Haaland was not chosen to be Biden’s Interior Secretary because she’s qualified for the job.
- She checked a box: First Native American cabinet secretary.
- And this is the result…
- Secretary Haaland sat in silence and looked like a deer in headlights before muttering a few words.
- She is completely clueless and couldn’t even answer a basic question on China and the production of critical minerals.
- Today we are sending a clear message to Joe Biden: there will be no increase in the debt limit without significant spending cuts.
- House Republicans have laid out a budget plan that does not cut Social Security or Medicare, but that attacks a woke and weaponized government that hurts the economic security of the American people.
Y yesterday was the deadline for Joe Biden to correct the record, that his family did indeed receive over $1 million in payments from a Chinese energy company.
While @mtaibbi & I were testifying before Congress on the weaponization of the federal government, an IRS agent showed up at his house. What an amazing coincidence https://t.co/gRGSIa3HRr
— Michael Shellenberger (@ShellenbergerMD) March 28, 2023
“Mr. Taibbi has provided the committee with documentation showing his 2018 return had been electronically accepted, and he says the IRS never notified him or his accountants of a problem after he filed that 2018 return more than four-and-a-half years ago.”
— Michael Shellenberger (@ShellenbergerMD) March 28, 2023
For those asking, I don’t want to comment on the IRS issue pending an answer to chairman @Jim_Jordan’s letter. I’m not worried for myself, but I did feel the Committee should be aware of the situation.
— Matt Taibbi (@mtaibbi) March 28, 2023
Don’t they want to higher 80000 irs agent and have each of them carry weapons, sounds like they creating enforcers
- So interesting to see the IRS “MAKE A STRANGE HOUSE CALL” (WSJ) ON MATT TAIBBI DURING HIS HOUSE TESTIMONY ON TWITTER AND ALL SORTS OF BAD GOVERNMENT ACTS. THAT IS NOT A COINCIDENCE, IT IS JUST PLAIN BRAZEN & STUPID! BUT EVEN MORE BRAZEN & STUPID IS THE WAY THEY HAVE HANDLED ME, LEAKING INFORMATION (WHICH IS ILLEGAL!) &, MAKING A DEAL & THEN BREAKING IT FOR STRICTLY POLITICAL REASONS. I HAD A “DONE DEAL” BEFORE RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT-THEY BROKE IT! TREATED WORSE THAN TEA PARTY & EVANGELICALS…
- Page 2: I could have easily made a very good deal with the IRS during my 4 years as President, but thought it inappropriate to do so. Besides, I already had a deal from before my Presidency-A deal which they choose not to honor. So now I am demanding the original deal, without late changes in the rules & regulations so that deal would be harder to make. Most people would say that after watching the Biden family take advantage of government, I should have made deal during my term. To me, CONFLICT
Nothing is ever as it seems. The uniparty wants more power to control what we do and see. And now we’re going to give the Biden goons the ability to throw us in jail for 20 years if they decide we’re in violation of this craziness? No thanks. https://t.co/NKpBlUry4L
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) March 28, 2023
BREAKING: Rand Paul Staffer Stabbed Multiple Times with Knife in Broad Daylight – Suspect Released from Prison One Day Before Attack
- A Rand Paul staffer was stabbed multiple times with a knife in broad daylight in DC over the weekend.
- The staffer is alive.
- According to charging documents, victim was attacked at random after leaving Sol Mexican Grill.
The suspect who brutally stabbed a senate staffer was released from prison a day before the attack. #BOP https://t.co/9048SaX91y pic.twitter.com/brKZ9ePhW0
— Allison Papson (@AllisonPapson) March 27, 2023
BREAKING: Records show DC street thug arrested for critically stabbing Sen. Rand Paul aide Phil Todd in stomach, chest and head had previously assaulted a cop and was released from prison just two days before attacking Todd
Suspect: Glynn Paul Nealhttps://t.co/9vuoI62L4Y
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) March 28, 2023
- Nashville school shooter, Audrey Hale, a female member of the transgender community who identified as “he/him,” massacred Christian children on Monday an apparent “hate crime.”
- The 28-year-old woman gunned down three children and three staff members at the Covenant School in Nashville, Tennessee.
- “My name is Joe Biden. I’m Dr. Jill Biden’s husband. I like ice cream, chocolate chip. I came down because I heard there was chocolate chip ice cream. By the way, I have a refrigerator full upstairs,” he said to laughter from the White House press corps.
- President Biden then pivoted to addressing the school shooting, where he renewed his calls for an “assault weapons” ban.
There was confusion later on Monday about the gender identity of the assailant in the Nashville shooting. Officials had used “she” and “her” to refer to the suspect, who, according to a social media post and a LinkedIn profile, appeared to identify as a man in recent months.
— The New York Times (@nytimes) March 28, 2023
Media Outlets Apologize for Correctly Identifying Transgender Shooter as a Woman
How soon till the terrible tragedy of the Nashville shooting is totally out of the news now that the shooter is known to be Trans? pic.twitter.com/YLWFKhWgoU
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) March 27, 2023
Trans Shooter’s Preferred Target Had Too Much Security, Official Says
- Upon searching Hale’s home, authorities found two more weapons and maps “pertaining to maybe some thinking about some other incidents,” CBS News reported. Hale’s attack on the school is believed to be “targeted and planned.”
- “We strongly believe there was going to be some other targets, including maybe family members, and one of the malls here in Nashville,” Drake told the outlet. “And that just did not happen.”
- Just minutes before the shooting, Hale told her former middle school basketball teammate that she planned to commit suicide. In an Instagram direct message, Hale said she “had left more than enough evidence behind” and that “something bad” was about to happen.
- “We have a manifesto, we have a booklet, that shows the [sic] exactly what she had planned to do,” Drake told CBS News. “We have maps that show the entry point into the school, the weapons that were going to be used, the clothing that she was gonna wear, and she had drawn it up, almost like a cartoon character. It was exactly what she had on during this incident.”
Audrey "Aiden" Hale messaged a friend from middle school on Instagram minutes before the deadly rampage at The Covenant School in Nashville – WTVFhttps://t.co/zUAX9VqwRg pic.twitter.com/IJ34bm0vPu
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) March 28, 2023
REPORTER: "Do you have any reason to believe that how she identifies has any motive for targeting the school?"
NASHVILLE POLICE: "There is some theory to that."
REPORTER: "So was this a targeted attack?"
NASHVILLE POLICE: "It was." pic.twitter.com/NDfm9XBCcV
— Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) March 27, 2023
Nashville Police Refuse To Release Trans School Shooter’s Manifesto
- Nashville police will not be releasing the manifesto of the deceased Covenant School shooting suspect, a police spokesperson told the Daily Caller News Foundation on Tuesday.
- “No, we will not be releasing the manifesto during an open investigation,” the spokesperson told the DCNF.
Here we have the Woke leftist editor of the poetry magazine MOIST (yes, that is the name of the magazine) placing blame for the Nashville shooting on @RealCandaceO and @jk_rowling. They’re already blaming this tragedy on transphobia without knowing any real details. Sick! pic.twitter.com/YFVOJ0DUgj
— Joseph Massey (@jmasseypoet) March 27, 2023
ABC’s Terry Moran Appears to Blame Today’s Nashville School Mass Shooting by “Transgender” on Republican Lawmakers Who Oppose Transgender Surgery for Minors
- One consistent theme with the left and their media allies is after a horrific incident involving children, they begin the blame game before the bodies are even cold.
- As previously reported, a horrific mass shooting occurred at Nashville’s Covenant School Monday morning where at least six people perished, including three children.
- The shooter, who was later identified as Audrey Hale, who claimed to be transgender, is also dead.
- The New York Post reported that Hale was a former student at Covenant School and their online profile listed her as working in Commercial Illustration and Graphic Design.
- Now the corporate media has started to blame the right. ABC’s Terry Moran on Monday night had the audacity to blame the mass shooting on recently-signed legislation by Republicans in Tennessee banning puberty blockers and gender reassignment surgery for minors
Big Pharma, Medical community, Fake News, Corrupt Politicians covering up Mental Illness, many of these shooters are on medication
So now they are shifting the blame, it everybody fault accept the fault of the shooter.
The person that is responsible for this is the person that went ahead and killed innocent people, everybody shoot be looking at the individual who committed the crime.
The trans shooter left a manifest, there was no suicide note, it was a plan to murder, this person is a mass murderer
What is there message, if you don’t agree with us we kill you
Isn’t this domestic terrorism
In recent months, rhetoric about carrying out "revenge" & "vengeance" on society for some states restricting the medical transitioning of minors has surged. Through my reporting on #Antifa, I've long observed that disproportionate numbers of violent Antifa members are #trans.… pic.twitter.com/CzfVSg26iR
— Andy Ngô 🏳️🌈 (@MrAndyNgo) March 27, 2023
- Stop worrying about our guns being taken.
N. Korea’s Kim calls for ramping up production of ‘weapon-grade nuclear material’
- North Korean leader Kim Jong Un called for his country to expand production of “weapon-grade nuclear materials” and build more powerful weapons, state media reported Tuesday.
- Kim‘s latest threat, a doubling-down on an earlier promise to “exponentially” ramp up nuke production, came as a US Navy carrier strike group arrived in South Korea on Tuesday.
Do you remember when Hawaii ‘accidentally’ sounded the incoming missile alarm?
NK no longer a nuclear threat?
China seeking NK commitment to fire short[long]-range ballistic missile(s) pre_election?
- What do you see in EVERY SINGLE PICTURE by the Associated Press?
- Symbolism will be their downfall.
- “Protesters held up this banner with images of Netanyahu, Putin and Trump all wearing jail orange jumpsuits. The banner said “NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW”
- Sound familiar?
Who else is screaming that @realDonaldTrump is not “above the law”?
- Hint: it’s not OUR side.
- President Trump: The Peacemaker.
- This is how the President of the United States addresses the world and calls for peace.
- “I will have it solved in 24 hours with Zelensky and with Putin, and there’s a very easy negotiation to take place, but I don’t want to tell you what it is because then I can’t use that negotiation. It’ll never work.
- But there’s a very easy negotiation to take place. I will have it solved within 1 day. A peace between them.”
Fauci secretly crafted the "Proximal Origin" paper that dismissed a lab leak as a "conspiracy theory."
In April 2020, Fauci cited the paper he secretly wrote to dismiss a lab leak and said, "I don't have the authors right now, but we can make it available to you."
— kanekoa.substack.com (@KanekoaTheGreat) March 27, 2023
Insurrection Porn and Kitsch at Trump’s Waco Rally
- His screening violent January 6 videos to rile up an angry crowd leaves no doubt about what Trump wants from his followers. Now what?
- We’re supposed to believe that Donald Trump chose Waco, Tex., for his first official campaign rally only because of logistics. It’s easily reached by folks in Dallas–Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio, and Austin. Of course, Trump intended no connection to the 30th anniversary of the Branch Davidian tragedy, when a right-wing cult provoked a government standoff that resulted in the death of 86 people, including 28 children of the cult.Texas Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick insisted that he, not Trump, chose Waco—and only because of its centrality. And its blood-red voting patterns. So forget Branch Davidian leader David Koresh.
- Former President Donald Trump denied in a new interview that his team posted a photo of him holding a baseball bat next to a photo of Manhattan prosecutor Alvin Bragg, saying it may have been added to the article he posted “later.”
- “So you did not post the picture of you with a baseball bat in the Oval Office next to the picture of Bragg?” Fox News’ Sean Hannity asked Trump in a new interview that aired Monday.
- “I posted a very positive article. And whatever picture they put up, they put up. My people didn’t put up the picture,” Trump responded. “I think the picture maybe was either in the article or was put in the article later.”
- Trump said that the media company where he posted an article from took two separate photos and stitched them together. Trump claimed that the photo of him with a baseball bat in the White House was originally taken to promote “made in America” companies.
Is it accurate to refer to those making the proposal as “extreme MAGA” @CommunityNotes?
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) March 27, 2023
Democracy is dying. And too few people are paying attention. https://t.co/1qV3So0SSJ
— Marc E. Elias (@marceelias) March 27, 2023