Watch The X22 Report On Video
The farmers in the US are beginning to fight back against the green new deal, this will spread world wide. Inflation is now hurting small businesses and they want the Biden admin to do something. The people realize that increasing the debt ceiling to not going to help inflation. The petro dollar is dead. The [DS] fell right in the patriot trap, they indicted Trump again. Trump will use this against them, they just set another precedent. Now Trump can go after political opponents, they are fair game. Trump is waiting to strike, just like the colonist during the revolutionary war, don’t shoot until you see the whites of their eyes. Trump is taking all the punches and hits, soon he will begin to punch the [DS] back.
- In October, last year, MRCTV reported on the courageous fight of Iowan residents to stop an ESG (Environmental-Social-Governance)-based attack on their property by Blackrock-affiliated corporation “Navigator CO2” and its “Heartland Greenway” “carbon capture pipeline.
- Now, another group of innocent Americans finds itself defending their private property from – yep – a government-corporate land-grab being conducted in neighboring South Dakota by acquisitive ESG figures who (SHOCK) have strong ties to Blackrock and even politics in the state of…Iowa.
- In fact, some of the average folks standing up for their rights are facing LEGAL attacks and massive expenses brought on by the corporation, called Summit Carbon Solutions, and by the government in Brown County, SD.
- Small business owners are calling on Congress to address inflation by easing business regulations and taxes. They say Biden administration policies show disdain for small businesses.
- Silvia Lee, executive vice president, and Chief Lending Officer for First Community Bank in Corpus Christi, Texas, said a commercial customer told her he felt targeted.
- “He mentioned that he feels our government doesn’t want small businesses to succeed and only wants large companies in business,” she told the House Committee on Small Business at a June 7 hearing.
- David Zittel, a vegetable farmer from New York, called on Congress to protect small businesses.
- Lee said that raising interest rates to control inflation forces many of her bank’s customers, home builders, to scale back their operations.
Source without paywall:https://t.co/MMWC0mm0WK
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) June 9, 2023
- New York City billionaire John Catsimatidis said that he wants to purchase CNN and become its next CEO.
- The 74-year-old mogul told the Washington Examiner during a Thursday phone call that he made the decision after seeing the departure of CEO Chris Licht. Catsimatidis said that he was “outraged” to learn of the ouster of Licht, who got pushback for allowing former President Donald Trump to have a town hall on the network.
- “What kind of business people are running CNN? It’s crazy,” Catsimatidis said, noting how much CNN’s ratings went up with Trump’s town hall.
- Catsimatidis purchased New York-based radio station WABC in 2019 and hosts a popular talk radio show on the station. He said that he would model his stewardship of CNN on WABC, noting that the station has a “commonsense” approach to its programming.
- “I’d like to bring common sense to CNN,” he said.
So it was Burisma all along and we don't have to take @repMTG's word for it. We have the evidence.
On Nov 2, 2015, the director of Burisma's board wrote Hunter demanding "deliverables", specifically to get "high-ranking US officials" to "close down" the cases against Burisma. https://t.co/971gQggFlL pic.twitter.com/FyxPdYJKHG
— Hans Mahncke (@HansMahncke) June 8, 2023
.@NYPost's @StevenNelson10: "Bribery allegation. Congresswoman @NancyMace says there's damning evidence in the FBI file that you sold out the country. Do you have a response to the congressional Republicans?
Biden: "Where's the money. I'm joking. It's a bunch of malarkey." pic.twitter.com/R9GRGZXsIX
— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) June 8, 2023
Article II, Section 4: "The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, BRIBERY, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors." #LowTRepublicans
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) June 9, 2023
- Gibson continued “The devil is on the main stage at award shows and in every video.”
T source: thegatewaypundit.com
- Veteran actor James Woods claimed this week that people have no idea how truly “evil” Hollywood can be – a place far worse than their “worst fears.”
- In a now-deleted tweet, a fan of Woods asked the true extent of evil Hollywood and the actor had an eyebrow-raising answer.
- “James, serious question. As someone who has enormous respect for your talent as an actor, I’m curious – how evil is Hollywood?” asked the user.
- “Multiply your worst fears by 100,” Woods replied.
- The FBI is warning the public that criminals are taking social media photos and videos to create deepfakes in sextortion schemes.
- The agency issued the warning in a public service announcement on June 6, drawing attention to how malicious actors take advantage of image and video editing tools powered by artificial intelligence (AI) to create deepfakes, which are fake media created from otherwise benign content.
- “The FBI continues to receive reports from victims, including minor children and non-consenting adults, whose photos or videos were altered into explicit content,” the agency said in the alert. “The photos or videos are then publicly circulated on social media or pornographic websites, for the purpose of harassing victims or sextortion schemes.”
- Source: zerohedge.com
- In a recent interview, Mark Zuckerberg, the co-founder and CEO of Facebook, admitted the difficulties his platform faced in combating COVID-19 misinformation during the pandemic due to frequent inconsistencies by the scientific establishment.
- During the interview, Zuckerberg opened up about the difficulties faced by Facebook’s fact-checkers, who are not even doctors, in censoring COVID-related misinformation.
- He claimed that the ever-changing nature of science during the pandemic posed challenges to accurately discerning between factual information and harmful falsehoods.
- Zuckerberg claimed that the scientific establishment’s habit of constantly updating its assumptions had eroded public trust and made it more difficult to successfully counteract disinformation.
- Massive wildfires have rapidly spread across the Canadian province of Quebec, fueled by dry and hot weather conditions and multiple lightning strikes. The number of fires escalated from 36 to over 100
- Right now, there are 437 active fires with about 250 out-of-control. About 26,000 Canadians have evacuated their homes because of the fires. And experts say the hazardous conditions in New York City are the worst on record.”
- A Tik Tok user named Al Vanchon had his own beliefs about why the raging wildfires may be suddenly spreading throughout the Canadian wilderness.
- “If you haven’t heard the latest up here in Canada, BC’s on fire, the East Coast is on fire, and now Quebec,” he said. “Quebec all in one day, the entire province caught fire on a beautiful day.”
- “This is planned, and I’ll tell you why it’s planned,” he continued. “They want to move people out of the countryside, into cities, then they want to lock ’em down in 15 minutes cities. How do you do that? Contaminate the air, contaminate the water, and so on.”
- “This is all a ploy and a plan to get people into cities to implement their smart cities,” he added. “And it’s the only way they can control you. First, they have to go to digital currency and get you into smart cities. This is happening and this is real. This is evil. This is pure evil.”
- The official line on how the wildfires in Canada started are that lightning strikes and unseasonably warm weather are to blame. There are many officials attempting to blame “climate change” for the wildfires.
- ’15-minute cities’ are a relatively new concept. The idea is to build cities in such a way that “most daily necessities and services are located within a 15-minute walk or bike ride.” Carlos Moreno, urbanist and professor at the Sorbonne University in Paris, first came up with the idea in 2016 so that most people would have easy access to shops, schools, doctors, the gym, parks, restaurants and cultural institutions.
San Francisco Sheriff, Police, and Fire Departments salute the progress pride flag while dressed in uniform pic.twitter.com/54tbvNcbPT
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) June 8, 2023
BREAKING UPDATE: @SoCalAntifa member Erik James Boyd, the Chad Loder associate who was arrested at the brawl in Glendale, Calif. against Armenian-American parents, has a prior arrest related to felony child sex crimes & assault with a deadly weapon. The charges related to sexual…
— Andy Ngô 🏳️🌈 (@MrAndyNgo) June 9, 2023
The charges related to sexual contact with a child below 14 were dismissed or not prosecuted, but Boyd was convicted after pleading “no contest” to the assault with a deadly weapon charge. Read the updated report:
- The owner of two of the biggest hotels in the city is bailing out, and he is citing the same reasons that so many other businesses have in recent months.
- He is concerned about all the crime and has doubts about the city’s ability to recover.
- Rep. Loudermilk has confirmed that there were undercover Metropolitan Police Dept officers in the crowd on J6 and there is video of a confirmed officer encouraging Trump supporters to climb the scaffolding and enter the Capitol building.
- Page 1: The corrupt Biden Administration has informed my attorneys that I have been Indicted, seemingly over the Boxes Hoax, even though Joe Biden has 1850 Boxes at the University of Delaware, additional Boxes in Chinatown, D.C., with even more Boxes at the University of Pennsylvania, and documents strewn all over his garage floor where he parks his Corvette, and which is “secured” by only a garage door that is paper thin, and open much of the time.
- Page 2: I have been summoned to appear at the Federal Courthouse in Miami on Tuesday, at 3 PM. I never thought it possible that such a thing could happen to a former President of the United States, who received far more votes than any sitting President in the History of our Country, and is currently leading, by far, all Candidates, both Democrat and Republican, in Polls of the 2024 Presidential Election. I AM AN INNOCENT MAN!
- Page 3: This is indeed a DARK DAY for the United States of America. We are a Country in serious and rapid Decline, but together we will Make America Great Again!
DOJ indicts former President / candidate Trump SAME DAY DOJ/FBI restricts access to unnecessarily redacted Biden allegations And they wonder why ppl think there r two standards for justice
— Chuck Grassley (@ChuckGrassley) June 9, 2023
- “Is this some kind of a sick joke on the AMERICAN PEOPLE? Joe Biden says he never told them what to do—Joe Biden had to sign off on this becoming a National Archives case, to have it go to the Department of Justice! Who does he think he’s lying to, the AMERICAN PEOPLE? This is a guy that’s got documents from the time he was in the US Senate…in his garage!” @marklevinshow
The 49-page indictment against former President Trump was unsealed Friday, and contains 38 counts across seven criminal charges, including willful retention of national defense information, corruptly concealing documents, conspiracy to obstruct justice, and making false statements.
As attorney and journalist Techno Fog notes via The Reactionary, Trump faces up to 100 years in prison if convicted.
The DOJ is indicting Trump, in part, for joking with his lawyer?
Trump's rhetorical questions about consequences are now obstructive?
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) June 9, 2023
LIVE at 12:00 PM EST — Joe Biden’s Justice Department indicted Donald Trump on 7 counts, to include the Espionage Act. Now, the likelihood of the Republican Party fracturing worse than 1992 has risen significantly. Plus, Q&A for Free Wheeling Friday. https://t.co/yuhIpCcfvw
— Rich Baris "The People's Pundit" (@Peoples_Pundit) June 9, 2023
- An aide to former President Donald Trump has also been indicted for taking part in an alleged scheme to obstruct government efforts to retrieve top-secret documents from his Mar-a-Lago resort.
- I have just learned that the “Thugs” from the Department of Injustice will be Indicting a wonderful man, Walt Nauta, a member of the U.S. Navy, who served proudly with me in the White House, retired as Senior Chief, and then transitioned into private life as a personal aide. He has done a fantastic job! They are trying to destroy his life, like the lives of so many others, hoping that he will say bad things about “Trump.” He is strong, brave, and a Great Patriot. The FBI and DOJ are CORRUPT!
- For purposes of fighting the Greatest Witch Hunt of all time, now moving to the Florida Courts, I will be represented by Todd Blanche, Esq., and a firm to be named later. I want to thank Jim Trusty and John Rowley for their work, but they were up against a very dishonest, corrupt, evil, and “sick” group of people, the likes of which has not been seen before. We will be announcing additional lawyers in the coming days. When will Joe Biden be Indicted for his many crimes against our Nation? MAGA!
- Bill Clinton took home classified docs
- Bush took home classified docs
- Obama took home classified docs
- Pence took home classified docs
- Hillary Clinton had classified docs on her email server
- Biden had classified docs in his garage
- Trump is the only one that gets indicted
2. However, ultimately this case is on a trajectory to go up to a much higher court in discovery and pre-trial argument, because eventually these definitions are going to become an issue for the prosecution.
— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) June 9, 2023
- MSNBC’s Claire McCaskill isn’t buying the excuse that Donald Trump kept classified documents as keepsakes from his presidency and instead suggested he was planning on selling them.
- The former president has been indicted on charges related to the Espionage Act, and both McCaskill and “Morning Joe” host Joe Scarborough hinted darkly that Trump was involved in trading top-secret national security information for personal gain.
- House Judiciary Committee Chairman Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) sent a four-page letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland Friday expressing grave concerns with the indictment of Donald Trump and again requesting documents and information related to the raid at Mar-a-Lago that the DOJ has refused to provide to the committee.
- The letter begins by reminding Garland that Trump is “Biden’s chief rival in the upcoming presidential election” and a reference to the double standard created by the failure to prosecute Hillary Clinton for mishandling classified information
The Biden Department of Justice is reportedly about to indict a former president and President Biden’s chief rival in the upcoming presidential election. According to reports, the Department will indict President Donald Trump, despite declining to indict former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for her mishandling of classified information and failing to indict President Biden for his mishandling of classified information. The indictment creates, at the minimum, a serious appearance of a double standard and a miscarriage of justice—an impression that is only strengthened by allegations that a Biden Justice Department lawyer “inappropriately sought to pressure” a Trump-affiliated lawyer with the prospect of a judgeship.
Jordan then informs Garland about points made in a transcribed interview of Steven D’Antuono, former Assistant Director in Charge of the FBI’s Washington Field Office, held on June 7. D’Antuono, who has more than 20 years’ law enforcement experience, “expressed strong concerns with the Department’s pursuit of the raid and noted several unusual features in the Department’s handling of the case,” according to Jordan.
Those “unusual features” are:
- The Miami Field Office did not conduct the search
- The Department did not assign a U.S. Attorney’s Office to the matter
- The FBI did not first seek consent to effectuate the search
- The FBI refused to wait for President Trump’s attorney to be present before executing the search
The committee requested, again, the following from the Department of Justice, and gave a deadline of June 16:
- All documents and communications referring or relating to meetings between FBI and Justice Department officials prior to the execution of the search warrant on President Trump’s private residence;
- All documents and communications referring or relating to the execution of a search warrant on President Trump’s private residence, including those sent or received by the following FBI and Justice Department Officials:
a. Paul Abbate,
b. Matthew Olsen,
c. Jay Bratt,
d. George Toscas,
e. Steven D’Antuono; and
- All documents and communications between or among Washington Field Office agents and employees and the U.S. Secret Service about a potential search of President Trump’s residence
Jordan ended the letter by reminding Garland of the Committee’s jurisdiction over the Department of Justice related to oversight.
- I AM AN INNOCENT MAN. THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION IS TOTALLY CORRUPT. THIS IS ELECTION INTERFERENCE & A CONTINUATION OF THE GREATEST WITCH HUNT OF ALL TIME. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
- This is the VENEZUELAN CRISIS of 1902, an attempt by Germany, a full decade before World War I, to not only take Venezuelan land in exchange for unpaid debt, but to also INVADE THE USA!!! warfarehistorynetwork.com/arti
- Q: How did TR thwart both threats?
A: He NEVER bluffed.
Foreign leaders were well aware.
“Speak softly and carry a big stick.”
- Trump is WARNING THE WORLD…
President James Monroe’s 1823 annual message to Congress contained the Monroe Doctrine, which warned European powers not to interfere in the affairs of the Western Hemisphere.
The Monroe Doctrine is the best known U.S. policy toward the Western Hemisphere. Buried in a routine annual message delivered to Congress by President James Monroe in December 1823, the doctrine warns European nations that the United States would not tolerate further colonization or puppet monarchs. The doctrine was conceived to meet major concerns of the moment, but it soon became a watchword of U.S. policy in the Western Hemisphere.
The Monroe Doctrine was invoked in 1865 when the U.S. government exerted diplomatic and military pressure in support of the Mexican President Benito Juárez. This support enabled Juárez to lead a successful revolt against the Emperor Maximilian, who had been placed on the throne by the French government.
Almost 40 years later, in 1904, European creditors of a number of Latin American countries threatened armed intervention to collect debts. President Theodore Roosevelt promptly proclaimed the right of the United States to exercise an “international police power” to curb such “chronic wrongdoing,” in his so-called Roosevelt Corollary (or extension) to the Monroe Doctrine.
While the Monroe Doctrine’s message was designed to keep European powers out of the Western Hemisphere, Roosevelt would strengthen its meaning to justify sending the United States into other countries of the Western Hemisphere. As a result, U.S. Marines were sent into Santo Domingo in 1904, Nicaragua in 1911, and Haiti in 1915, ostensibly to keep the Europeans out. Other Latin American nations viewed these interventions with misgiving, and relations between the “great Colossus of the North” and its southern neighbors remained strained for many years.
In 1962, the Monroe Doctrine was invoked symbolically when the Soviet Union began to build missile-launching sites in Cuba. With the support of the Organization of American States, President John F. Kennedy threw a naval and air quarantine around the island. After several tense days, the Soviet Union agreed to withdraw the missiles and dismantle the sites.
Trump went from -6 to +7 after the NYC Indictment. The average working class person went from ambivalence to "these f-ckers are rotten to the core" in the last year.
Bud Light and Target also show the wave of anti-dem sentiment with swing voters now
— Maga Fabio (@Maga__Fabio) June 8, 2023
- Donald Trump has been indicted over his handling of classified documents after he left the White House and becomes the first former President to be charged on Federal charges.
🚨BREAKING: Photos Have Been Released Showing BOXES Of Classified Documents In Mar-A-Lago pic.twitter.com/0LMIygmxXg
— Mario Nawfal (@MarioNawfal) June 9, 2023
- Biden moved his Boxes all over the place, including to Chinatown and up to his lawyer’s office in Boston. Why isn’t deranged Jack Smith looking at that? Also, I supplied them openly, and without question, security tape from Mar-a-Lago. I had nothing to hide, nor do I now. Nobody said I wasn’t allowed to look at the personal records that I brought with me from the White House. There’s nothing wrong with that….
- ….Biden had records for years, totally unsecured, even stolen when he was a Senator. This is crazy! Just like Jack Smith, Lisa Monaco, and the man they sent to the D.A.’s Office, Matt Colangelo. It isn’t America anymore. Under the Presidential Records Act, I’m allowed to do all this. Under the Clinton Socks Case, the decision is clear. There was no crime, except for what the DOJ and FBI have been doing against me for years.
Indictment confirms Garland's indictment of Trump is political:
1. Presidential Records Act, not Espionage Act, controls former president's handling of his presidential records
2. Generally, legally impossible to obstruct investigation into non-crime, per binding 2019 OLC memo
— 🇺🇸 Mike Davis 🇺🇸 (@mrddmia) June 9, 2023
4. The timing of this indictment proves it’s political:
Garland indicted Trump the day after we learned the FBI covered up evidence since 2017 then-VP Biden and his family took at least $10 million in foreign bribes and changed U.S. policy.
— 🇺🇸 Mike Davis 🇺🇸 (@mrddmia) June 9, 2023
Meanwhile most folks are still missing the point that a President can declassify and take with him whatever the fugg he wants.
The point that will end up being proven here, and IMO, the precedent being set is this: Trump took all these docs legally, and I’m certain he can, and will prove it.
The boomerang will be in showing that Clinton, Bush, Obama etc did NOT take classified docs in the legal manner. They took them illegally in order to sell this country out.
And that is why Trump has made himself the target.
“When someone comes at Donald, he hits them back 10x harder.” – Melania Trump.
Quiet until now.
Join POTUS’ legal team.
Direct discussions avail [now] w/ Mueller.
Enjoy the show.
They never thought she would lose.
We have everything.
How can we use what we know?
How do you ‘legally’ inject/make public/use as evidence?
What are you witnessing unfold?
Trust the plan.
- 60% of voters think it is likely cheating affected the outcomes of some races in last year’s mid-terms.
- 62% say cheating affected the outcome of 2020.
- How’s 2024 shaping up for election interference?