Watch The X22 Report On Video
As the [WEF]/[CB] pushes the green new deal the people are going to see they have to sacrifice and give up everything. Banks are beginning to limit the amount that you can withdraw, the economic system is being restructured. Trump is leading the [DS] down a path that will not be able to escape, everything they are doing to Trump will boomerang on them and people will see the treasonous crimes. Durham didn’t report on the DNC hack because Assange will be delivering that information. [JS] is trying to get Trump on the Espionage act, this will be used against the [DS]. Military Intelligence is the key, the people plus Trump are the stone.
- Aldi will be turning off lights across all of its store locations this month.
- The change is intended to keep prices low and reduce the chain’s carbon footprint.
- German discount supermarket Aldi will be reducing the number of lights it has turned on across all of its stores, including its more than 2,300 stores in the US, this month in an effort to maintain affordable pricing by cutting energy bills and lower the company’s carbon footprint, The Telegraph reported.
- The Regime will soon finalize new regulations severely restricting what furnaces you can buy for your home in the future and make new purchases more expensive. The rules were originally proposed back in June 2022 by the Department of Energy (DOE).
Under the proposed regulations, DOE would require furnaces to achieve an annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE) of 95% by 2029, meaning manufacturers would only be allowed to sell furnaces that convert at least 95% of fuel into heat within six years. The current market standard AFUE for a residential furnace is 80%.
- The network explains this would take non-condensing gas furnaces off the market due to AFUE requirements. Consumers who replace their non-condensing furnaces with a condensing one would face potentially cost-prohibitive installation costs.
- Richard Meyer, the vice president of energy markets, analysis and standards at the American Gas Association (AGA), called the rule “concerning.”
They’re going to have to, in many cases, install new equipment to exhaust gas out of their home. These higher efficiency units, or so-called condensing units — a lot of consumers have them in their home, but a lot of consumers don’t. So, this rule would require additional retrofits for a lot of consumers. And those retrofits can be extremely cost prohibitive.
Because millions of Americans will not be able to afford the new equipment along with the new furnace, some will end up freezing to death.
First it was your gas stove, next they are coming for your gas furnace. 40-60% of furnaces on the market would be prohibited.
This is life or death. Without access to affordable, reliable, home heating in the winter, people will die.https://t.co/k7flGIWzco
— The Empowerment Alliance (@EmpoweringUSA) June 7, 2023
- Reddit, the social media platform known for woke politics and leftist censorship, is laying off approximately five percent of its employees and slowing its hiring process according to recent reports.
- The Wall Street Journalreports
- “Reddit is making these moves to address priorities, including funding projects and achieving our goal of breaking even next year,” said Steve Huffman, the left-wing company’s CEO. The layoffs represent about five percent of Reddit’s workforce, which currently stands at around 2,000 people.
- Initial jobless claims surged last week to 261k (up from 233k prior and well above the 235k exp) – its highest since Oct 2021.
- That is the biggest WoW rise since July 2021.
- We await remarks from some state (cough Massachusetts cough) to explain away this move but for now Ohio, California, and Minnesota saw the biggest increases but nothing looks like an outlier…
However, continuing claims fell last week to 1.757mm – lowest since Feb 2023…
- Is this the turning point?
- The May filings brought the five-month total to 286 bankruptcy filings, the most since 2010, more than double the filings for the same period in 2022 (138). And it even outran the 262 filings in the same period in 2020 when some companies faced enormous stress.
- Bankruptcy filings will whittle down the corporate debt overhang. Many companies will emerge from bankruptcy with less debt, and they’ll be nimbler and more able to thrive. Others will be sold off in bits and pieces, making room for appropriately managed companies not encumbered by these issues.
- Janet Yellen stated that some banks are seeing earnings pressure and this provides incentive for bank consolidation, “and it wouldn’t surprise me to see some of that going forward.”
- in this environment, some banks are experiencing pressure on earnings and there is a motivation to see some consolidation, and it wouldn’t surprise me to see some of that going forward.”
— Bitcoin Magazine (@BitcoinMagazine) June 8, 2023
Morning Consult Poll: Shares who "strongly agree" that they are proud to live in the United States
— InteractivePolls (@IAPolls2022) June 7, 2023
- Republican Missouri Sen. Josh Hawley left a Biden judicial nominee speechless on Wednesday after grilling her on her defense of Washington, D.C., Mayor Muriel Bowser.
- Loren L. AliKhan defended Bowser in 2020 in the case of Capitol Hill Baptist Church vs. Bowser. The church sued the city for its restrictions on worship ceremonies, including those held outdoors. The church applied for a waiver but was denied despite the fact that at the same time the city was permitting and encouraging large protests in the wake of George Floyd’s death.
- AliKhan said she was defending the mayor who was her client.
- “How did that case go for you?” Hawley asked.
- “We lost that case,” AliKhan said.
- “It was found that the restrictions did not meet the standard of strict scrutiny,” AliKhan said.
- “Meaning they were unconstitutional?” Hawley pressed.
- “Meaning that they did not survive strict scrutiny and it’s a matter of public record that the District of Columbia did not appeal that decision.”
Senator @HawleyMO: "Do you think it's wrong to discriminate on the basis of religious faith?"
Biden’s district judge nominee for D.C Loren AliKhan: "Absolutely."
Senator Hawley: "Then why did you argue that religious services and religious people pose a greater risk of… pic.twitter.com/lqMPt3Q8x4
— Carrie Severino (@JCNSeverino) June 7, 2023
- Fox News said Tucker Carlson violated his contract when he posted his own show to Twitter Tuesday evening, Axios reported.
- Fox News is considering legal action against Tucker Carlson.
- Tucker launched episode one of his show on Twitter Tuesday night.
- At the time of this publication, Tucker’s first episode has nearly 92 million views.
Raskin is now claiming he didn’t lie—he just peddled FBI lies about detailed evidence suggesting Biden accepted bribes as VP.
It’s the Russian collusion playbook all over again. The FBI lies for Democrats, and then their co-conspirators in media and Congress repeat the lies. https://t.co/mHZw6jk7Cv
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) June 7, 2023
- House Oversight Chairman James Comer forced the FBI to allow all members of the committee to review the Biden bribery document and receive a briefing.
- Comer canceled the Thursday morning vote to hold FBI Director Chris Wray in contempt.
- “After weeks of refusing to even admit the FD-1023 record exists, the FBI has caved and is now allowing all members of the Oversight and Accountability Committee to review this unclassified record that memorializes a confidential human source’s conversations with a foreign national who claimed to have bribed then-Vice President Joe Biden. Americans have lost trust in the FBI’s ability to enforce the law impartially and demand answers, transparency, and accountability. Allowing all Oversight Committee members to review this record is an important step toward conducting oversight of the FBI and holding it accountable to the American people.” The House Oversight Committee said in a statement.
- Remember when it comes to Comers subpoena of source doc for Wray, Wray first lied to US Senator Chuck Grassley and flat out told him no such document exists. Then a whistleblower comes forward, and Wray retracts his lie, and its actually multiple docs from a long standing fbi source.
- Frame-up: Director of the FBI can lie to congress and violate subpoenas without any accountability
- Two tier system of justice- must end
- WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, 51, has lost his appeal against US extradition
- His lawyers indicated they won’t appeal again after exhausting UK court options Julian Assange has lost his appeal against extradition to the US on espionage charges.
- The judgment was handed down privately on Monday at the High Court.
- WikiLeaks founder Assange, 51, launched the appeal last June after then-Home Secretary Priti Patel signed an order authorizing his removal.
- His lawyers have indicated they will not appeal the decision further, but they have until the end of the week to contest it.
- If no appeal is launched, Assange will have exhausted his options in the UK courts.
When will we find out about Seth Rich and Las Vegas??
SR connect to DNC.
Why did the D’s push legal rep on family?
- REVOLVER NEWS: In a surprising and unexpected development, the Wall Street Journal has given credibility to “Pizzagate.” For those who may not be familiar with it, “Pizzagate” is a theory that claims elites use coded “pizza references” to openly discuss their hidden pedophile sex ring. According to this theory, terms like “pizza” and “cheese” are allegedly used as code words for illicit activities involving children.
WSJ uncovers “Pizzagate” pedophile network… – Revolver News
All this time it was real?
- “Map” and “pizza”, the two Instagram pedophile code words identified by the Wall Street Journal, are the exact words used in the bizarre email that was sent to John Podesta in 2014 that was at the center of the Pizzagate controversy.
- Probably just a wild coincidence.
- ‘We’ve created a system that is a bulwark against big tech,’ Nunes said.
- Devin that the app has launched globally.
- California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) is proposing an amendment to the Constitution to implement four gun control measures that he says have wide support across the country.
- Newsom’s office said in a release on Thursday that he is calling for enshrining four gun safety regulations into the Constitution — raising the minimum age to purchase firearms from 18 to 21, implementing universal background checks, instituting a “reasonable” waiting period for gun purchases and preventing civilians from buying “assault weapons.”
- He said these proposals will respect the country’s gun-owning tradition protected by the Second Amendment but create common-sense safety measures.
- “Our ability to make a more perfect union is literally written into the Constitution,” Newsom said. “So today, I’m proposing the 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution to do just that. The 28th Amendment will enshrine in the Constitution common sense gun safety measures that Democrats, Republicans, Independents, and gun owners overwhelmingly support – while leaving the 2nd Amendment unchanged and respecting America’s gun-owning tradition.”
- The Supreme Court significantly expanded gun rights last year with its ruling that struck down a New York gun law that made obtaining a permit to carry a handgun outside the home more difficult. The majority found that the Second Amendment protects an individual right to self-defense outside the home.
- The ruling gave other courts and judges new guidance and increased skepticism toward the constitutionality of gun regulations.
NEW: I’m proposing the 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution to help end our nation’s gun violence crisis.
The American people are sick of Congress’ inaction.
The 28th will enshrine 4 widely supported gun safety freedoms — while leaving the 2nd Amendment intact:
— Gavin Newsom (@GavinNewsom) June 8, 2023
Notice how “assault weapons” isn’t defined. It will eventually just mean guns.
- The reservoir which had been created by the Kakhovka dam in southern Ukraine can no longer supply water to cool reactors at the Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant, the dam’s operator said Thursday.
- Ukrhydroenergo’s chief executive Igor Syrota said the water level was “below the critical point of 12.7 metres”, meaning it could no longer supply “the ponds at the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power station to cool the plant”.
Canada is pretty big … where I am at in the HudsonBay 🇨🇦 area it’s nice & cool with little snow in forecast tonight..
the Quebec wildfires burning south of me as seen on satellite video below may have been started deliberately .,
they arrested arsonists out west last week,
— Luke 🇺🇸 🇨🇦 🩸 (@photobyluke) June 6, 2023
- Forest fires are another Deep State money laundering scheme of a different flavor.
- They create the fires, the gov allocates tens and hundreds of millions of dollars in disaster relief, the money disappears, the politicians get their kickbacks, rinse, repeat.
- Same playbook.
2. Riots [organized _ANTIFA]
Make no mistake, they will not concede on Election Night.
Make no mistake, they will contest this legally in battleground states.
Make no mistake, they will project doubt in the election results
Make no mistake, they will organize massive riots and attempt Anarchy-99 design
Reminder: viral aerosols are about 5x smaller than smoke particles. https://t.co/JAc7aqap7d
— Phil Kerpen (@kerpen) June 8, 2023
California is done. 👇🏾 https://t.co/uKSeGMxLvO
— 🍀 Sangria in 33 🍀 Dia gam shàbhaladh! 🍀 (@Sangria1992) June 7, 2023
- Transgender actress Elliot Page, previously known as Ellen Page, claimed she was verbally attacked last year in Los Angeles for being a part of the LGBT community, but not everyone believes her story.
- Page said she was “taking a quick walk to the Pink Dot convenience store” when the alleged incident occurred, according to an interview with the Los Angeles Times on Sunday.
- “I’m going to f***ing gay bash you, f*****,” the 36-year-old recalled an unidentified man as saying. Page said she began to run towards the store, where she was hurried inside by workers.
- The man allegedly yelled at the actress, “This is why I need a gun!”
“In LA? Specifically saying ‘gay bash?’”
Elliot Page has revealed to the Los Angeles Times that she realised she was 'transgender' when she started hearing and then talking to a voice in her head, following a psychotic episode of self-harm. Days later a doctor gave approval for her breasts to be removed pic.twitter.com/yxIa7cSwya
— ripx4nutmeg (@ripx4nutmeg) June 8, 2023
- Pence told the small audience that he will not pardon the January 6 prisoners —
NEW BOMBSHELL: OKI Ballot Printer Company Sends DAMNING “Response to Factual Errors in Maricopa County Elections Report” Debunking Maricopa County’s Lies About Ballot Printer Failures – LEFTWING MEDIA SILENT
- Maricopa County’s ballot printer source, OKI Data Americas, recently responded to the County’s sham ballot printer investigation, debunking false claims and demanding a corrected report from the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office.
- According to OKI’s statement, Maricopa County did not even contact the company, and they were “completely unaware that an investigation was underway.”
- It is apparent from OKI’s response that on election day and prior, Maricopa County did not accurately conduct tests or even read the printer manual. This discredits the entire investigation by Maricopa County. They either lied or were so incompetent that they couldn’t follow basic instructions. What else did they hide?
- OKI writes, “Without clarification in the testing process that defines the exact paper type and the printing source (multipurpose tray or cassette), the conclusion is disingenuous given the fact that the use of 100 lb. paper can be out of specification for the B432 printers, as can be discerned readily from the printers’ manual.”
- “Had the County consulted OKI prior to such use, the design specifications would have been discussed and alternatives could have been explored,” states the response.
This was not an investigation, it was a cover-up.
I was 55/45 for Trump/DeSantis
Now Im 0% for DeSantis
Using AI images to smear Trump is a hard fuck you
DeSantis must disavow https://t.co/yH06jfhznV
— Tim Pool (@Timcast) June 8, 2023
2017: "The walls are closing in!"
2018: "The walls are closing in!"
2019: "The walls are closing in!"
2020: "The walls are closing in!"
2021: "The walls are closing in!"
2022: "The walls are closing in!"
2023: "The walls are closing in!"
2028: "The walls are closing in!" pic.twitter.com/L0OhcLqIcD
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) June 7, 2023
- A legal affairs expert who previously served as an aide to Attorney General Merrick Garland suggested that Donald Trump could be behind reports surfacing this week that an indictment against the former president is imminent.
- Anthony Coley, who headed Justice Department’s Office of Public Affairs under Garland, in a “public service announcement,” suggested that the former president in the past has found that spreading misinformation has served his interests. Coley cited previous reports that turned out to be erroneous in his call for calm.
I can confirm the prosecutors were indeed abusive before the Trump grand jury. https://t.co/gBHJ6cubYx
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) June 8, 2023
A DOJ prosecutor dangled a Federal Judge job to the lawyer of a witness if they agreed to testify against Trump. Think about how corrupt this is. Despite this, the DOJ still plans to indict Trump very soon. This is third world country stuff. Disgusting!
— Robby Starbuck (@robbystarbuck) June 7, 2023
- SHOCKING! ONE OF THE TOP PROSECUTORS AT THE DEPARTMENT OF INJUSTICE WAS REPORTEDLY SO OBSESSED WITH “GETTING TRUMP” THAT HE TRIED TO BRIBE & INTIMIDATE A LAWYER REPRESENTING SOMEONE BEING TARGETED & HARASSED TO FALSELY ACCUSE & FABRICATE A STORY ABOUT PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP & A CRIME THAT DOESN’T EXIST. THIS CRIMINAL & SALACIOUS ACT FROM WITHIN THE DOJ HAS BROUGHT SHAME & EMBARRASSMENT TO THIS ONCE GREAT & RESPECTED INSTITUTION. BECAUSE OF THIS, THERE IS NOW EXTREME TURMOIL INSIDE THE DOJ…..
- Page 2. A TOP OVERZEALOUS & DISHONEST DOJ PROSECUTOR OFFERED A WITNESS’ LAWYER AN IMPORTANT “JUDGESHIP” IN THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION IF HIS CLIENT “FLIPS” ON PRESIDENT TRUMP, WHO HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG! THE HIGHLY RESPECTED LAWYER WAS INCENSED & DISGUSTED AT THIS CORRUPT & ILLEGAL OFFER. THE FAKE “CASE” AGAINST ME MUST BE IMMEDIATELY DROPPED, AND THE INSPECTOR GENERAL SHOULD LAUNCH AN INVESTIGATION INTO THIS & THE MANY OTHER ALL TOO OBVIOUS WRONGDOINGS & CRIMES TAKING PLACE AT THE DOJ & FBI!
- The bombshell report was buried in the report by the Independent’s Andrew Feinberg that Trump could be indicted as early as Thursday, ” It is understood that Mr Trump’s last White House chief of staff, @MarkMeadows, has agreed to plead guilty to several lesser federal crimes in exchange for his testimony under a limited grant of immunity.”
UPDATE: The Independent reports Meadows’ attorney denying a guilty plea, “A source who was briefed on the agreement claimed that the alleged agreement will involve the ex-chief of staff entering pleas of guilty to unspecified federal crimes but an attorney for Mr Meadows, George Terwilliger, denied that to The Independent. Mr Terwilliger said that the idea that his client would enter any guilty pleas was “complete bulls***” but did not address the matter of immunity in a brief telephone conversation with this reporter.”
They are trying to convince the people that Trumps in circle is turning on him
Trump is using this to his benefit. Just like letting the resident in the WH, Trump can see the board and who is loyal and who is not. Now with Jack Smith and Jack issuing subpoenas to Trump inner circle he can now see who is loyal and who will turn on him.
The Presidential Records Act, not Espionage Act, applies to a former president's handling of his presidential records.
He's allowed to take any of his presidential records when he leaves office.
Classification doesn't matter.
Like Clinton did, when he took 8 years of highly… https://t.co/iOv4AojGrC
— 🇺🇸 Mike Davis 🇺🇸 (@mrddmia) June 7, 2023
classified audio recordings of his presidency. And hid them in his sock drawer. Congress gives each former president his very secure Office of the Former President. And staff with security clearances. And lifetime Secret Service protection. The Biden DOJ knows this. Trump’s presidential records never leaked for 18 months after he left office. Until the Biden DOJ raided Trump, stole his presidential records, and selectively leaked them to the press. The Biden DOJ misstated the law to federal courts, including 11th Circuit. Because they’re protecting Biden. Who worked with Obama, Hillary, AG, FBI, and CIA to unleash the bogus Russian-collusion hoax and illegal Crossfire Hurricane investigation on Trump in 2016. After 2016 presidential candidate Hillary got caught with her illegal home server, with our nation’s most classified secrets when she was the secretary of state, hacked by our worst enemies (including Russia?), and evidencing Clinton Foundation’s illegal foreign bribery schemes. And she destroyed the evidence. In the face of a congressional subpoena. Obstruction of justice. But did Russia have a hacked copy? So Hillary had to cook up Trump’s “Russian collusion” to deflect? Just in case Russia leaked the hacked evidence of her foreign bribery schemes before the 2016 election? “This is a dirty trick by Trump.” (Just like in 2020, when 51 former intel goons said Hunter’s laptop containing evidence of Biden’s foreign bribery schemes was a “Russian disinformation campaign.”) While Biden and Garland pursued Trump for presidential records Trump is allowed to have under the Presidential Records Act, Biden got caught with 5 stashes of stolen classified records from his time as VP and even senator, moved several times, and almost certainly illegally used to secure corrupt foreign funding. (Hunter suddenly became a geopolitical expert on Ukraine to secure millions, huh?) That’s espionage. Including Biden’s (alleged) $5M foreign bribe as VP, when he (allegedly) changed U.S. policy. The Biden Justice Department is also protecting itself with this Trump raid and indictment. The same DOJ National Security Division and FBI units involved with Russian collusion hoax and illegal Crossfire Hurricane investigation that hobbled the Trump presidency for 3 years ran the Trump raid. They had to get back Trump’s declassified (and damning) copy of his Crossfire Hurricane records. That’s what this is all about. Everything else is political BS.
- Jack Smith is now relying on 18 U.S. Code 793, a law created in 1948 intended to stop contractors to the Defense Dept from stealing, selling, or copying U.S. defense system secrets, or patents on defense products. [READ THE LAW]
Here is how the media are putting it:
- The Independent has learned that prosecutors are ready to ask grand jurors to approve an indictment against Mr Trump for violating a portion of the US criminal code known as Section 793, which prohibits “gathering, transmitting or losing” any “information respecting the national defence”.
- The use of Section 793, which does not make reference to classified information, is understood to be a strategic decision by prosecutors that has been made to short-circuit Mr Trump’s ability to claim that he used his authority as president to declassify documents he removed from the White House and kept at his Palm Beach, Florida property long after his term expired on 20 January 2021.
- That section of US criminal law is written in a way that could encompass Mr Trump’s conduct even if he was authorised to possess the information as president because it states that anyone who “lawfully having possession of, access to, control over, or being entrusted with any document …relating to the national defence,” and “willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it on demand to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it” can be punished by as many as 10 years in prison. (LINK)
- Main Justice is now stretching Code 793 to claim any document the government designates as a “national security document” is a national defense document.
- Remember, they wouldn’t even let a court appointed “special master” review the documents.
- Stop and think about that for a moment. NO ONE knows what the documents are, and the DOJ has stated they will never say what the documents are. The DOJ is filing a case about the mishandling of documents, in whatever legal construct they put forth, while simultaneously saying they are under no obligation to tell anyone what the documents are.
- DOJ: Trump violated USC 793 in his discussion and/or handling of documents.
- Trump Lawyers: What documents?
- DOJ: We can’t say, and we won’t tell you.
More than selling of State Secrets.
More than selling of US security.
More than selling of MIL tech.
More than selling of C_A assets.
More than selling of NSA bulk data collection programs.
More than selling of Uranium.
More than selling of US Space NAT SEC programs & positions.
More than selling of US AID..
More than selling of SAPs
>Crimes against Humanity.
When you cannot destroy/defeat the United States of America by attacking head on, you change tactics and deploy a ‘KILL FROM WITHIN’ [internal] operation.
>Division of Citizenry
[Install ‘like-minded’ leaders in key positions of US Gov]
How many people [removed] from the FBI had Iranian family backgrounds?
The Silent War Continues…..
How can we listen in, track, and monitor American citizens [bad actors]?
[We hear you].
[We see you].
What must we LEGALLY demonstrate in order to gain such warrants?
Do we TRUST the FISA judges?
Why is this relevant?
Who can we TRUST?
Expand your thinking.
- “I had no right to overturn the election & Kamala Harris will have no right to overturn the election when we beat them in 2024.”
- The last thing we want is for the enemy to be able to overturn the next election.
- Precedent set.
- The Biden Administration is intervening to prevent the release of documents revealing the extent to which deep state actors and their third party allies interfered in the 2020 presidential election by pushing social media censorship.
- The government seems particularly eager to stop the release of documents pertaining to the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), and the closely-linked Election Integrity Partnership (EIP), both of which are under intense scrutiny for their 2020 interference efforts.
- Journalist Lee Fang has obtained emails showing lawyers from the Justice Department corresponding with Kate Starbird, who led the University of Washington’s Center for an Informed Public, one of the four organizations that made up the EIP.
- In the emails, the Justice Department asks which CISA documents have been subject to public records requests, so they can determine whether to block their release.
Via Lee Fang:
- A groundbreaking mission by NASA’s Parker Solar Probe (PSP) has successfully ventured through solar wind for the first time aiming to prevent people on earth being unable to get on the internet.
- Scientists have issued warnings about the potential impact of a solar storm, commonly referred to as an “internet apocalypse,” which could strike within the next decade.
- The spacecraft, which was launched five years ago, went on a remarkable journey which took it close to the sun’s surface, where solar wind is generated.
- Solar wind consists of a continuous stream of charged particles emanating from the sun’s outermost atmosphere, known as the corona.
RED1: POTUS twitter removal
RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US]
RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE
RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.
RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN
RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1
Barr says It’s a little annoying everyone saying nothing has been done. The wheels of justice turn very slow but don’t think they won’t be held accountable. pic.twitter.com/4s971pRqjl
— The Dirty Truth (Josh) (@AKA_RealDirty) June 9, 2020
After President Trump's social media accounts were restored, he's posted on all of them… except Twitter.
— Praying Medic (@prayingmedic) June 8, 2023