[DS] Makes An Information War Move, Criminal Syndicate Just Put Themselves In Legal Jeopardy – Ep. 3042
Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:21:06 — 36.3MB)
Watch The X22 Report On Video
The economic system is breaking down, people are now resorting to credit and when the there is no more credit to use the people are going to have a very difficult time making ends meet. During the process the [CB] will push their agenda and it will get worse for them as the people wake up. The [DS] they are pushing everything they have left at Trump, they don’t care if it doesn’t follow the rule of law they know that if they don’t go all out it is game over. During this period of time the people are seeing these people for who and what they are and the people are rejecting them. They [DS] is pushing hard and they have now put themselves in legal jeopardy. Everything they are doing will boomerang on them.
- American consumers continued to pile on debt in February, but the pace of borrowing slowed significantly, another sign the economy could be heading toward a recession.
- Overall, consumer debt grew by $15.3 billion in February, a 3.8% annual increase, according to the latest data from the Federal Reserve. That compares with an upwardly revised 19.5 billion increase in January.
- Americans now owe a record $4.82 trillion in consumer debt.
- The Federal Reserve consumer debt figures include credit card debt, student loans, and auto loans, but do not factor in mortgage debt. When you include mortgages, US households are buried under more than $16.9 trillion in debt. Household debt charted the biggest increase in two decades in the fourth quarter of 2022.
- Credit card debt grew at a much slower pace in February, in line with the drop in retail sales.
- To put the numbers into perspective, the annual increase in 2019, prior to the pandemic, was 3.6%. It’s pretty clear that Americans are still heavily relying on credit cards to make ends meet.
- Americans now owe a record $1.22 trillion in revolving debt.
- The bigger problem is the double whammy of rising debt and rising interest rates.
- Average credit card interest rates eclipsed the record high of 17.87% months ago. The average annual percentage rate (APR) currently stands at 20.11%.
- Does this indicate Americans are getting close to the end of their ropes?
- So, what happens when consumers max out those credit cards? How will they make ends meet? How will it impact an economy that relies on borrowing and spending to limp along? And how will the Fed slay price inflation without popping the massive debt bubble?
- Finally, expect delinquencies to rise as a larger percentage of consumers, 10.87% vs 10.63% in prior month, expect to not be able to make minimum debt payment over the next three months.
Fed Survey Shows Inflation Expectations Re-Accelerated In March, Credit Access Worst Ever
NEW: As predicted, Democrats introduced a new, illegal income tax because the WA Supreme Court redefined the term.
They're now pushing an “excess compensation tax” on specific jobs they think earn too much money.
You're naïve to think they'll stop here. https://t.co/mNwKfhYis9
— Jason Rantz on KTTH Radio (@jasonrantz) April 10, 2023
The so-called “excess compensation tax” comes from SB 5767, sponsored by State Senators Christine Rolfes and Emily Randall. It would pose a 7.5% “excise tax” on hospital administrator jobs that Democrats deem overpaid. The bill defines “excess compensation” as one that exceeds 10 times the average annual wage of workers statewide, as published by the Employment Security Department. The tax revenue would be used to “advance health equity” and fund abortion.
Since when is it the business of Democrats to determine what salaries are in excess? In excess of what? Some subjective number determined by a mix of independently wealthy lawmakers who know they can write themselves out of future taxes and middle-income activists who know they’ll never be subject to the tax? This is a blatant abuse of our system of government and a dramatic overreach. But don’t expect the current make-up of the State Supreme Court to intervene.
Report Reveals the Alarming Reason Why Bud Light and Nike are Shoving “Transgender” Dylan Mulvaney in America’s Face
- Almost no one in America had ever heard of Dylan Mulvaney, a biological male pretending to be female before this year. Now he is suddenly all over the news.
- The reason behind his sudden emergence is chilling. The New York Post exclusively revealed that The Human Rights Campaign, the forefront of the leftist LGBTQ mafia, is utilizing a social credit score to force companies like Nike and Anheuser-Busch to either advance their poisonous agenda.
- These are precisely the tactics Chinese Communist Party (CCP) pulls with their citizens and companies when they say or do something contrary to the CCP’s mission.
- In addition, the HRC publicly threatens organizations every year by sending a list of demands in person over what they want displayed in public. Clearly, Mulvaney was part of those marching orders. The HRC is backed by hedge funds such as Blackrock and Vanguard, the top shareholders of most American publicly-traded corporations. Failure to advance the woke agenda would lead to these companies pulling their funds from Nike, Anheuser-Busch, and other major companies, leading to the loss of millions of dollars.
- The New York Post reported:
- HRC, which has received millions from George Soros’ Open Society Foundation among others, issues report cards for America’s biggest corporations via the CEI: awarding or subtracting points for how well companies adhere to what HRC calls its “rating criteria.”
- The HRC lists five major rating criteria, each with its own lengthy subsets, for companies to gain — or lose — CEI points. The main categories are: “Workforce Protections,” “Inclusive Benefits,” “Supporting an Inclusive Culture,” “Corporate Social Responsibility and Responsible Citizenship.”
A company can lose CEI points if it doesn’t fulfill HRC’s demand for “integration of intersectionality in professional development, skills-based or other training” or if it doesn’t use a “supplier diversity program with demonstrated effort to include certified LGBTQ+ suppliers.”
Leftists use acronyms to hide their BS from the unsuspecting.
CRT – Marxism in schools
DEI – Marxism in hiring
ESG – Marxism in finance
LGBT – Marxism in identity
BLM – Marxism in race
And the new one
CEI – Corporate Equity Index – Soros-funded Marxism in Corporate Governance. pic.twitter.com/PVmUOy0BkV
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) April 10, 2023
Bud Light’s VP of marketing explains her strategy
- Alissa Heinerscheid, the Vice President of Marketing for the Bud Light brand, part of the Belgian InBev global brewing empire, is featured in a Twitter video (hat tip: Steven Hayward of Powerline) explaining her approach to convincing enough customers to drink her product. Although the hiring of Dylan Mulvaney as a spokesfigure (is that really a word?) is not mentioned, the move is implicitly part of the strategy she outlines, which is in essence, to forget about the existing customers, who are “fratty and out of touch,” and instead acquire new, younger customers, presumably the products of the indoctrination factories we call public schools and universities.
One destroyed Silicon Valley Bank
The other destroyed Bud Light
Everything woke turns to shit pic.twitter.com/cjuEO9iGcA
— DC_Draino (@DC_Draino) April 10, 2023
- ‘His Son Is de Facto in Charge’
- But a new line of attack against Soros has just been initiated by Elon Musk, the CEO of Tesla and owner of Twitter. This new strategy is to claim that Soros, who has five children — sons Alexander, Jonathan, Robert, Gregory, and daughter Andrea — is in fact no longer calling the shots. He no longer makes decisions. Basically, he doesn’t really know where his money is going because a son of his has become the new boss in the place of his father. This is what Musk claims, without giving any evidence.
Biden invasion update…. https://t.co/CJRMJs4sjx
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) April 9, 2023
- In his 67-page straight-talking opinion, Judge Matthew Kacsmaryk stuck to the facts — something Americans desperately need to hear after decades of euphemistic discussions about abortion.
- Federal Judge Matthew Kacsmaryk’s Friday decision freezing the FDA’s approval of the abortion-pill combination, mifepristone and misoprostol, included these phrases and more. And while the left is already attacking Kacsmaryk’s 67-page straight-talking opinion in Alliance for Hippocratic Medicine v. FDA by framing it as filled with anti-abortion rhetoric, the Trump appointee stuck to the facts — something Americans desperately need to hear after decades of euphemistic discussions about abortion.
- “Unborn humans.” “Eugenics.” “Head, hands, and legs, with defined fingers and toes.” “Shame, regret, anxiety, depression, drug abuse, and suicidal thoughts.”
- The court then explained the drugs and their functioning: “Mifepristone — also known as RU-486 or Mifeprex — is a synthetic steroid that blocks the hormone progesterone, halts nutrition, and ultimately starves the unborn human until death.” But “because mifepristone alone will not always complete the abortion,” the court continued, “the FDA mandates a two-step drug regimen: mifepristone to kill the unborn human, followed by misoprostol to induce cramping and contractions to expel the unborn human from the mother’s womb.”
- Judge Kacsmaryk also exposed the political pressure placed on the FDA to approve the abortion drug — something Americans are likely to appreciate more today in the aftermath of the FDA’s hasty approval of the Covid mRNA shots.
- Kacsmaryk also concluded the evidence the FDA supposedly relied upon to approve the abortion drugs failed to support the conclusion that they were “safe and effective under particular conditions of use.” And finally, Kacsmaryk held the FDA’s approval of mail distribution violated the 1873 Comstock Act, which makes it illegal to use the mail to deliver any “article or thing designed, adapted, or intended for producing abortion.”
- The Biden administration has already filed a notice of appeal with the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, and in issuing his opinion in Alliance for Hippocratic Medicine v. FDA, Kacsmaryk entered a temporary stay, which he or the court of appeals will likely make permanent pending resolution of the case. Thus, abortion pills will remain available for now.
- The Biden administration is signaling that it is open to ignoring a Texas judge’s ruling to halt the approval of the abortion-on-demand pill mifepristone.
- Rep. Ocasio-Cortex on Friday had argued on CNN that the Biden administration should merely ignore the Texas judge’s ruling against the abortion pill.
- Even after being soundly debunked by Twitter users informing him that that was in fact not what an unborn child looked like at nine weeks, Lieu has unfortunately doubled down and as of this writing is continuing to make the claim by using the same pictures:
- The photos he used came from a Guardian link from October 2022, which he keeps tweeting out as “proof” that he’s correct.
- The problem with Lieu citing the Guardian is that the Guardian pulled them from the “MYA Network” pro-abortion site, which doesn’t alert their own readers until way down in the fine print in the FAQ section that the images they shared were of the “gestational sac alone.”
- A video of the Dalai Lama is circulating of him sexually assaulting a young boy. In the video, he demands the child to “suck my tongue”. Sadly, this is no surprise.
- – The Dalai Lama endorsed the NXIVM sex trafficking cult.
- – Just like Jeffrey Epstein, he has ties to the CIA. Declassified documents show that the CIA paid the Dalai Lama $180,000 a year for much of the 1960’s.
- – Like all elite pedophiles, he despises Trump and had the audacity to claim Trump has a “lack of moral principle”.
They tried to muffle our titter 🤭
— Harry Bōlz (@elonmusk) April 10, 2023
Report: FBI Is Now Flagging Online Terms “Red Pill”, “Based”, and “Chad” as Extremist Terms
- The FBI on Monday released new documents that reveal common words used on the internet are being flagged by FBI agents as extremism.
- The new documents were released by the FBI after the Heritage Foundation’s Oversight Project filed a FOIA request.
- The documents are titled “Involuntary Celibate Violent Extremism” and in them, they contained a glossary of several words that the FBI claimed were used by “incel” extremists.
- The terms “red pill”, “Chad”, and “based” were all considered to be extremist rhetoric.
- The term red pill by definition mean “refers to a process by which a person’s perspective is dramatically transformed” and it became popular after it was used in the 1999 movie the Matrix.
- ‘Chad’ is internet slang for an alpha male and ‘based’ just means to stay true to yourself.
- Here’s the FBI’s list:
- Per The Daily Signal:
Biden’s Digital Reelection Strategy: Deploy ‘Army of Influencers’ Who Will Have Their Own Briefing Room at White House
- Joe Biden is also apparently working on a digital strategy: An ‘army of influencers’ to tout Biden’s record (try not to laugh) in an effort to reach young voters.
- These ‘influencers’ will have their own briefing room at the White House.
- Joe Biden is so popular that he has to pay people to cheer him on online.
- Axios reported:
- The World Economic Forum (WEF) has announced it has recruited hundreds of thousands of “information warriors” for policing social media and forums for “misinformation” and conspiracy content which will then be systematically shut down. The definition of misinformation, according to the WEF, is any content on the internet that they disagree with. This means the WEF’s hundreds of thousands of information warriors will be engaged in the act of shutting down dissent against the globalist elite.
DEVELOPING: Mass Shooting in Louisville, Kentucky – Multiple Casualties Reported – UPDATE: Five People Killed, Shooter is Also Deceased
Louisville, Kentucky – A mass shooting occurred in Louisville this morning.
The Louisville Metro Police Department announced the incident occurred in the 300 block of East Main and there are multiple casualties.
Louisville Mayor Craig Greenberg is warning civilians to stay out of the area.
UPDATE: Louisville Police have announced at least five people have been killed and six more have been injured. The shooter was confirmed “dead on the scene.”
UPDATE 2: Two officers are injured, one in critical condition.
Gavin Newsom Thinks Constitutional Carry Allows People to Carry ‘Weapons of War’
- Newsom suggested DeSantis signed the bill in an office because “he was scared” of the people of Florida, whom Newsom claimed, “overwhelmingly opposed” constitutional carry.
- Then Newsom talked about constitutional carry in general, saying, “No background checks? None, really? No training? I mean, why would we do that with weapons of war.”
Leaked Pentagon papers predict Ukrainian’s air defenses will be exhausted by MAY 23, leaving Putin free to send in fighter jets – as it’s feared latest $2bn US aid won’t be enough to save Zelensky’s army
- Ukraine’s air defense systems could be depleted by May 2, document claims
- Air defenses protecting front line could be ‘completely reduced’ by May 23
- Officials said investigation is in early stages and it’s unclear who is behind leak
- Ukraine’s air defense systems could be depleted by the beginning of next month amid heavy fighting against Russian forces, according to what appear to be leaked Pentagon documents.
- A large cache of highly classified Pentagon documents that appear to detail classified information including how Ukraine’s S-300 air defense systems could run out of missiles and ammunition by May 2 at the current usage rate have appeared online in recent days.
- The documents also detailed how Ukraine’s air defenses protecting Ukrainian troops on the front line could be ‘completely reduced’ by May 23.
These actions by Ukraine verify & legitimize the accuracy of the “Pentagon Papers” leak
You know what else was included in those docs?
Ukraine dead – 71,000+
Russian dead – 17,500+
Pentagon previously said Russia had 200,000+ KIA/wounded
We are being lied to https://t.co/P07NKWXBcf
— DC_Draino (@DC_Draino) April 10, 2023
Donald J. [email protected]
- Can you believe that the totally corrupt Biden Disinformation Administration is now trying to blame “TRUMP” for their incompetent exit from Afghanistan. They are the worst in history, absolutely terrible people always blaming someone else for their mistakes and blunders – of which there are many!
TAKE A LISTEN
- The way the U.S. is going, we will soon be in World War lll, with NO AMMUNITION!
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: da9947 No.8978368
Think Double agents
China thought they eliminated all in-country assets.
Some things are better left untold [cov].
Public truths of some events force wars.
MATTERS OF NATIONAL SECURITY.
Disgraced Gov. Cuomo sued a second time over nursing home COVID deaths
- Disgraced governor Andrew Cuomo’s “unmitigated greed” and mismanagement of the COVID-19 pandemic led to the “needless” deaths of thousands of elderly New Yorkers, a Nassau man whose mother and father died from the virus claimed in court.
- Cuomo, his top aide Melissa DeRosa, and state and health officials also exhibited “deliberate indifference” toward nursing home residents, leading to as many as 15,000 avoidable COVID deaths, Sean Newman claimed in a lawsuit filed in Brooklyn Federal Court on March 28.
- Those deaths include Michael and Dolores Newman, who died weeks apart in early 2020, their son said.
- Source: nypost.com
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s former top Covid doctor, has admitted that he was “wrong” on masks.
- Unfortunately, he is doubling down in the face of new evidence to the contrary that show masks do not significantly impact viral transmission.
- A new study reveals that even wearing masks in hospitals had no significant impact on Covid-19 transmission during the Omicron wave.
- The research team carried out the study at St. George’s Hospital in south-west London during the Omicron wave between December 2021 and September 2022.
- During phase one of the study, between early December and June, all staff and visitors were required to wear face masks in both clinical and non-clinical areas. In phase two, between early June and mid-September, surgical mask-wearing policy was removed for the majority of the hospital but remained for staff in high-risk wards.
- The result? No statistically significant difference in Covid transmission rates.
- The findings were presented on Thursday at the European Congress of Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- The new research adds to the voluminous evidence that masking among the general public was ineffective in slowing transmission of Covid-19. The American Institute of Economic Research documented over 25 scientific studies in 2021 that show that masks are “ineffective in reducing transmission” of the coronavirus.
- Prolonged masking has been shown to do substantial psychological harm to individuals, and particularly to infants and children. However, medical experts like Dr. Fauci have consistently ignored the social and psychological costs of masking and continue to tout the failed public health policy in defiance of the scientific evidence.
Picture from Jan 6 Resurfaces – Three Individuals with “Civil War” Shirts Now Suspected of Being Deep State Plants
- Almost immediately on Jan 6 as soon as violence broke out at the Capitol, social media put out a picture of three white males all wearing the same T-shirt that said – MAGA – CIVIL WAR – January 6 ,2021. These individuals are now suspected of being Deep State plants.
However, as brought to our attention by one reader:
In the original picture, you could see all three individual’s shoes – they are all soft-soled black military/cop issue. Very few, if any, patriots walked around in shoes like this on J6.
Not only that, the pants they all are wearing are all “police issue” with cargo side pockets. I compared their pic with the videos of the cops on the Capitol steps and the type of shoes and pants are a 100% match with Metro Police. And the gloves all look like department equipment. Also, they have wires and what looks like a radio hanging from their collar, and two of them are wearing earphones. The guy on the left has some device hanging down which could be a camera, body-cam, radio device… And the ring on one of the belts might be for a baton, or…?
SHOCKING UPDATE: FBI Now Admits to 40 Undercover Agents Infiltrated the Crowds on Jan. 6 #Fedsurrection
- Recent court documents reveal the Biden Department of Justice admitting to at least 40 undercover operatives with the Proud Boys on January 6.
- In September 2022 we learned the FBI was running operatives inside The Oath Keepers on January 6th. The DOJ sprung this on the Oath Keepers members before their trial in Washington DC before a Kangaroo Court. The US government finally admitted in this letter they sent out before the trial that they were running Confidential Human Sources (CHS) inside the Oath Keepers organization on January 6.
- In November 2022 the FBI finally admitted they had 8 informants inside the Proud Boys organization on January 6 and likely more.
- And now the DOJ is admitting to 40 government CHS agents were undercover on January 6th.
- Investigative journalist James O’Keefe and Election Watch have stumbled upon a bizarre occurrence in Democratic campaign filings; thousands of small donations totaling often close to a couple of hundred thousand dollars per person made to Democrats from elderly Democrats. It seemed rather strange that these elderly people, who appear to almost all life in average homes and are unemployed, would contribute excessive donations, which average out to multiple donations a day for years. Who makes donations like that? Some people sign up to contribute once a month, which is normal, not multiple times a day.
- Considering all of the Smurfs discovered so far are over 65, there are concerns that this involves not just campaign finance laws, identity theft, and possible money laundering, but also elder abuse. However, one sleuth said he attempted to talk to a Smurf and could not get a response since they’re now being warned.
- This isn’t the first time ActBlue has been accused of strange donations. An investigation by the Take Back Action Fund in 2020 discovered that nearly half of all 2019 donations to ActBlue were made by people claiming to be unemployed, totaling $346 million. In contrast, only 4% of donations that year to the GOP’s WinRed came from people who were unemployed or who did not list their employer.
- Concerned parties in Maryland have filed a lawsuit over the strange donations. O’Keefe encourages others to confront the Smurfs discovered by Election Watch. Election Watch lists the Smurfs on its website.
JUST IN: Large group of children start LET’S GO BRANDON chant at Adidas Wrestling Nationals in Independence, MO..pic.twitter.com/rpk6iWATR3
— Chuck Callesto (@ChuckCallesto) April 9, 2023
- The BOXES HOAX, WHERE I DID NOTHING WRONG, BUT BIDEN DID, IS JUST ANOTHER WAY FOR THE DEMOCRATS TO CHEAT ON ELECTIONS THROUGH, IN THIS CASE, ELECTION INTERFERENCE. I AM COVERED BY THE PRESIDENTIAL RECORDS ACT AND, UNLIKE BIDEN WHO WAS NOT PRESIDENT, HAVE THE POWER TO DECLASSIFY. MY PEOPLE ARE BEING THREATENED AND HARASSED BY A THUG PROSECUTOR WHO WAS PUT IN BY BIDEN TRUMP HATERS. OUR LEGAL SYSTEM IS CORRUPT, AND THE DEMOCRATS ARE USING IT TO RIGG THE 2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. WAY UP IN POLLS!
The Biden administration removed evidence of Judge Juan Merchan's illegal campaign donations from the Federal Election Commission's website after it was revealed the Trump judge had made multiple small dollar donations to Joe Biden and other Democrats in violation of Rule 4.1 of… pic.twitter.com/Xe2WRu34iB
— @amuse (@amuse) April 9, 2023
NEW: This deleted post from DA Alvin Bragg's Facebook reveals ActBlue organized a fundraising event for Alvin Bragg and former Schiff impeachment counsel Dan Goldman to "discuss Donald Trump and what's at stake for the next #ManhattanDA. #JusticeCantWait"https://t.co/Ox9HqMeg0J
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) April 9, 2023
Check it out @paulsperry_ https://t.co/8ueFiij9n9
— Gain of Fauci (@DschlopesIsBack) April 10, 2023
Arizona GOP Passes Unanimous Resolution Denouncing The Indictment of President Trump
- On Friday, the Arizona GOP unanimously passed a resolution denouncing the failed indictment of President Trump by corrupt Soros-backed Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg.
- This came days after the Maricopa County Republican Committee passed a similar resolution unanimously on April 4, the day President Trump was arrested.
- The resolution states:
- UNANIMOUS RESOLUTION BY AZGOP EXECUTIVE BOARD DENOUNCING THE INDICTMENT OF 45TH PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMPWHEREAS, the Arizona Republican Party is dedicated to upholding justice and the rule of law, as well as restoring faith in our Constitutional Republic;WHEREAS, Arizona Republican Party Chairman Jeff DeWit and the Executive Board unanimously denounce the Democrats’ unjust persecution and circumstances surrounding the indictment of Donald J. Trump, the 45th President of the United States;BE IT RESOLVED that the Arizona Republican Party firmly supports the rule of law and strongly denounces the Democrats’ blatant disregard for justice and their efforts to persecute President Trump and his supporters.BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that the Arizona Republican Party unequivocally stands against this political prosecution of President Donald J. Trump. We unanimously condemn the weaponization of the American justice system against political opponents of the current administration.
- And then there’s the Pandora’s box he just opened. Unless the courts put a rapid end to this clown show, he has put the Clintons, Bidens, Obamas, and Pelosis in legal jeopardy — by forever changing the rules of political discourse and criminal justice in America. Here’s my question: does any of Alvin Bragg’s treatment of President Trump constitute a civil rights violation? We actually have a law against that. Its title is “MISCONDUCT BY LAW ENFORCEMENT & OTHER GOVERNMENT ACTORS — Deprivation of Rights Under Color of Law” (18 USC §242). It states:
This provision makes it a crime for someone acting under color of law to willfully deprive a person of a right or privilege protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States.
Has Bragg run afoul of the 4th Amendment? I like this passage:
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation[.]
What exactly is the “probable cause” when Bragg won’t say what the crime is? Is there any chance that Bragg or his minions pulled a “Clinesmith” with their sworn affidavits to get search warrants? If they lied, they’re criminals under the above stated statute. The fact that a judge signed off on the warrant doesn’t make it legal — it makes the judge either a prosecution witness or a criminal himself.
Then there’s this passage from the 5th Amendment:
… nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law …
Is charging Trump with a crime that isn’t a crime Bragg’s idea of “due process”? Will a jury of his peers see it the same way?
There’s also this one from the 6th Amendment:
… and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.
When Bragg dragged Trump from Florida to New York, and booked him without telling him the underlying felony, was he informing Trump of the “nature and cause of the accusation”? Is he denying Trump “the assistance of counsel for his defense” if Trump’s legal team doesn’t know what they’re defending him against?
Finally, there’s also the 14th Amendment. I like this passage:
… nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
- When Bragg promised to “get Trump,” even before any crime was alleged, was that his idea of “equal protection”?
- Alvin Bragg could face criminal prosecution by the Justice Department if it deems the damages serious enough — like interfering in a presidential election (we call that insurrection now). Just in case Bragg doesn’t know, the statute of limitations for 18 USC §242 is seven years. He has until April of 2030 to wait for a knock on his door by a friendly federal SWAT team — that being the way it’s done now. Is there any chance we’ll have a Republican-appointed A.G. sometime before 2030 — one that wants to clean up the corruption? Did Bragg give thought to any of that?
- Buckle up, Alvin. You’re about to find out what the left does with useful idiots who are long on stupid and short on useful. See Al Franken, Andrew Cuomo, Michael Avenatti, and soon to be Joe Biden.
- ·Could somebody please explain to Biden that MAGA means Make America Great Again. Believe it or not, he doesn’t know that. He also doesn’t understand that we are now, “A Failing Nation, a Nation in Decline.” All of this was self imposed by people who don’t have a clue. We are losing our CURRENCY STANDARD, and will end up in World War lll with these vicious, but very stupid, people in charge. They are only good at DISINFORMATION & Cheating in Elections!
Anonymous ID: 38bd91 No.8802632
When will our voice and vote matter again Q?
It does now, Patriot.
More than ever.
Think of the World Awakening.