Election Interference At The Highest Level, Biden Just Received The Death Blow – Ep. 3043
Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:17:04 — 34.3MB)
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Germany is preparing to discontinue their nuclear power plants, this is not going to go well. Business are now moving out of the blue cities, crime and economy have gotten worse. The push for gold and bitcoin is now on the table, the people are waking up and they are realizing we need sound money. The [DS] are continually committing crimes, they are not following the rule of law because they are in the desperate phase, they know if they don’t remove Trump it is game over. Trump and the patriots know this and they want them to walk down this path, the more they do proves that they interfered in the election. Biden just received another death blow, documents report that he was involved in the raid of Mar-a-Lago. When you look at the 40000ft view the people can see the election interference very clearly.
Downtown San Francisco Whole Foods Closing a Year After Opening
- One of the largest supermarkets in Downtown San Francisco—the Whole Foods Market at Eighth and Market streets—intends to shut down at the close of business Monday just a little more than a year after the store opened, company officials told The Standard.
- “We are closing our Trinity location only for the time being,” a Whole Foods spokesperson said in a statement. “If we feel we can ensure the safety of our team members in the store, we will evaluate a reopening of our Trinity location.”
- A City Hall source told The Standard the company cited deteriorating street conditions around drug use and crime near the grocery store as a reason for its closure.
- Since the start of the pandemic, Downtown has suffered a massive loss in foot traffic due to remote work. Many small businesses have shuttered, while examples of extreme poverty, drug use and mental illness on the street have become more apparent. Fears of a “doom loop” in which a cascade of negative financial impacts compound have spread across the city, and City Hall officials currently expect a nearly $800 million deficit in San Francisco’s budget.
- Mejia said she wasn’t surprised about security concerns being the reason for the store’s closure.
“I’ve seen security run into the store real quick before, like, something happened,” she said.
- Source: /sfstandard.com
POLL: Americans Overwhelmingly Disapprove Of FDIC Bank Bailouts
- A vast majority of Americans do not approve of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) using its reserve funds to rescue large depositors above the insured limit, according to a new poll released by Convention of States Action in collaboration with The Trafalgar Group on Tuesday.
- More than 70% of the 1,000 likely voters surveyed stated the FDIC should not spend its reserve funds to rescue big depositors — many in the millions — when they were only covered up to a quarter of one million, according to the report. They were conducted between March 20-22, just over one week after federal regulators announced they would bail out all Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank depositors, including those over the typical $250,000 insured cap using the FDIC’s Deposit Insurance Fund (DIF).
- Only 17% of voters said the FDIC should use its reserve funds to bail out large depositors when they are only covered up to the standard cap, according to the poll. Roughly 13% said they were uncertain
A central bank digital currency (CBDC) would be one of the most dangerous developments in history. When government can simply flip a switch to alter specific units or block all your transactions, it controls your entire life. We need a wall of separation between money and state.
— Justin Amash (@justinamash) April 10, 2023
Three GOP Reps. Introduce Gold Standard Bill To Stabilize Dollar’s Value
- three U.S. congressmen introduced a pivotal sound-money bill that would enable the Federal Reserve note “dollar” to regain stable footing for the first time in more than half a century.
- Rep. Alex Mooney, R-W.Va., joined by Reps. Andy Biggs and Paul Gosar, both Arizona Republicans, introduced H.R. 2435, the Gold Standard Restoration Act, to facilitate the repegging of the volatile Federal Reserve note to a fixed weight of gold bullion.
- Upon passage of H.R. 2435, the U.S. Treasury and the Federal Reserve are given 24 months to publicly disclose all gold holdings and gold transactions, after which time the Federal Reserve note “dollar” would be formally repegged to a fixed weight of gold at its then-market price.
- Federal Reserve notes would become fully redeemable for and exchangeable with gold at the new price, with the U.S. Treasury and its gold reserves backstopping Federal Reserve Banks as guarantor.
- Monetary experts have noted a return to a gold standard would substantially curtail the economic damage caused by inflation, r
Dylan Mulvaney has always been a Fame Chaser. ⭐️📸
Here he is on Ellen back in 2018 as a man. 📺
He also appeared on the Price is Right as a man.
And in the Book of Mormon on Broadway as a man.
But still that didn’t get him the fame he craved, so he decided to pretend to be… pic.twitter.com/PAyViCcZDy
— Oli London (@OliLondonTV) April 9, 2023
- As of today, it’s now $128.4 billion
- You know what that means?
- The Woke Bud Light campaign has already shaved off nearly **$4 BILLION** in company value
- Don’t let Dems lie to you – Conservative Boycotts WORK
Anheuser-Busch Distributors Freaking Out Over Transgender Ad Campaign
- Distributors for Belgian-owned Anheuser-Busch are reportedly ‘spooked’ over the reaction to the company’s Bud Light transgender ad campaign featuring Dylan Mulvaney’s “365 Days of Girlhood,” according to Beer Business Daily.
Louisiana State Rep. Jeremy LaCombe is Third Democrat to Switch to Republican Party in a Month
- Louisiana state Rep. Jeremy LaCombe is leaving the Democrat party and registering as a Republican. He is the third Democrat to do so in just a month.
- North Carolina State Sen. Tristan Cotham switched to the Republican party just last week.
- The Democrat party is becoming too radical for even some Democrats
- California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) has come under fire for failing to build new water storage for his state — but he has stockpiled 2 million doses of an abortion drug, misoprostal, to help women abort their unborn babies.
- In a tweet Monday, Newsom announced the state’s misoprostal stockpile in reaction to a federal court decision in Texas that suspended U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval of another drug, mifepristone.
- In the eight child-porn cases that came before her court, former D.C. District Court Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson heard horrifying details of “sadomasochistic” torture of young kids — including “infants and toddlers” — yet challenged the disturbing evidence presented by prosecutors and disregarded their prison recommendations to give the lightest possible punishments in each case, according to transcripts of sentencing hearings obtained by the Post.
- In some cases, she even apologized to some of the kiddie-porn perverts for having to follow the statutes, which she called “substantially flawed.”
- Over and over, the records reveal, Jackson made excuses for the sex fiends’ criminal behavior and cut them slack in defiance of investigators and prosecutors — and sometimes even probation officers serving her court — who argued for tougher sentences because the cases were particularly egregious or the defendants weren’t remorseful.
- The fuller record of her orders as a trial judge, detailed here for the first time, undercuts the White House’s and Senate Democrats’ argument that her sentences were within the “normal range” or “mainstream” of child porn cases, as they try to defend the Supreme Court nod against growing allegations she is soft on crime.
- Jackson, 51, who tried the cases as an Obama appointee from 2013 to 2021, was nominated earlier this year by President Biden, who pledged during the campaign to put the first “black woman” on the high bench. The Senate will vote on her confirmation next week.
- In July 2020, Jackson gave the bare minimum sentence to a defendant convicted of distributing images and videos of infants being sexually abused, and who had boasted of molesting his 13-year-old cousin, even though she knew the defendant refused “to take full responsibility” for his crimes, a transcript reveals.
The Democrats Need to Destroy Clarence Thomas’s Reputation
- They’ll never successfully impeach him. But so what? Make him a metaphor for every insidious thing the far right has done to this country.
- Make Thomas-worship hurt. If nothing else, Democrats, remember: Thurgood Marshall, whom you claim to love and whose seat has been tarnished by Thomas almost beyond repair, is watching you.
- AOC wants to impeach great Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.
- We won’t ever let her.
- But I will gladly take a play out of her playbook.
- It’s time to talk to my Republican colleagues about impeaching federal judges who politically weaponize their bench and court rooms to politically persecute Americans.
- Game on.
- I’m your huckleberry.
- RealClearInvestigation’s Paul Sperry has found in Justice Dept. documents that presidential son Hunter Biden’s Chinese business partner, Chi Ping Ho, not only “doled out international bribes, but trafficked arms, including grenade launchers and anti-tank missiles.”
- As Sperry recounts, the Ho-Hunter connection was buried in court documents. But the DOJ refrained from prosecuting either Hunter Biden or his brother James Biden as unregistered foreign agents.
In 2016-2017, the evidence shows, the FBI raided the offices and intercepted the communications of Chi Ping “Patrick” Ho, a Chinese national suspected of espionage even as he was negotiating business deals with former Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter and brother James.
DOJ later used information obtained from the searches and wiretaps – which included conversations with the current President’s son and brother – to convict Ho of bribery and money laundering, as part of a separate corruption case involving United Nations officials. But it declined to tap into its trove of evidence – including “over 100,000 emails” – to explore the connections between Ho and the Bidens, who received millions of dollars from Ho and a Chinese intelligence front and discussed sharing office space.
A federal database shows the Bidens failed to register as foreign agents while engaged in activities on behalf of CEFC, a state-owned entity suspected of being a front for Chinese intelligence. Federal anti-spying laws require anyone acting as a lobbyist for a foreign power to register with the Justice Department under the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA).
The DOJ did not prosecute either Biden family member for potential violations of FARA for representing the interests of the Chinese.
- The Big Tech giant known as Twitter is officially “dead.”
- The news comes via Twitter Files’ Mario Nawfal, a frequent Spaces host on the platform.
- “Twitter is Dead,” Nawfal reported. “A filing at Southern District of Florida shows that Twitter Inc has merged with X Corp and now Twitter no longer exists. X Corp’s parent company is X Holding Corps. The new phase of Twitter will be X Corp. Is this the start of the everything app?”
- Facebook has told MAGA Inc. spokeswoman Karoline Leavitt that it is deleting her Facebook page with 12,000 followers. The warning came shortly after Leavitt announced she was joining MAGA Inc., a PAC supporting the candidacy of Donald Trump.
- In a message to Leavitt, Facebook accused the spokeswoman of maintaining a page that “goes against our community standards.” Following an appeal of this decision, Facebook informed her that it had scheduled her page for deletion.
- In a tweet, Leavitt said that the incident occurred just a week after she joined the Trump-supporting PAC.
- “I just received this message from Facebook saying they are going to DELETE my official account…one week after joining @MAGAIncWarRoom as Spokeswoman,” said Leavitt on Twitter. “Odd timing, Meta? Explain yourselves!”
REPORT: Ranks of Big Tech and Social Media Companies Are Crawling With Former FBI, CIA, DHS Employees
- Hundreds Of Former Feds Have Flocked To Jobs In Big TechGoogle, Twitter, Meta and TikTok’s executive ranks have included over 200 former employees of surveillance government agencies, creating an employment pipeline between the government and Big Tech companies, a Daily Caller investigation found.The technology companies recruited 248 employees from the DOJ, FBI, CIA and DHS, a LinkedIn search revealed. The hiring occurred mostly between 2017-2022, with several filling top director positions after having decade-long careers in the surveillance agencies.Google hired 130 former DOJ, DHS, CIA and FBI employees, the Daily Caller’s key term search on LinkedIn found. Meta, the company that owns Facebook and Instagram, employed 47 people for those three entities who were previously at the DOJ, FBI or DHS. TikTok, the Chinese-based app embattled with national security concerns, employed 25 former DOJ, FBI, DHS or CIA employees. Twitter had 46 executives who had previously spent time working for the three-letter agencies.“The revolving door has been a feature of D.C. for as long as I can remember. Any business that is heavily regulated is going to be concerned about managing the regulators, and one way to do that is by purchasing them,” Rubinstein sai
- Connor Sturgeon, the 25-year-old gunman who is suspected of killed at least four people, including a police officer, and injuring eight others on Monday in a Louisville, Kentucky bank, has been revealed to have posted anti-Trump and pro-lockdown posts on Reddit.
- “This moron,” said one post made two years ago by CSturg41 in reference to Fox News’ Tucker Carlson, citing a tweet from CNN reporter Oliver Darcy.
- Another post, also from two years ago, showed a four-panel comic in which a muscular character is asked by another smaller character “Wow! How did you get like that?”
- “Every time Trump tweets some racist sh*t,” the strong character responds, with the Trump portion of the comment being added in later in a different font. “I do one push-up,” the character continued.
- “Jesus Christ,” the smaller character responds.
- Another post from the beginning of the pandemic showed the headline “Health officials advise people to work at home, postpone gatherings to slow spread of coronavirus” overlaid on top of a photo of children at a hibachi-style restaurant.
According to Sturgeon’s LinkedIn page, he attended the University of Alabama from 2016 to 2020. He attended the school’s Manderson Graduate School of Business from 2018 to 2020.
Breaking exclusive: On Easter Sunday, a taxi driver was brutally stabbed to death in #Portland. Police delayed releasing the suspect's name & avoided pronouns or providing much information. I investigated. Murder suspect Moses J. Lopez is trans. #trans https://t.co/NnImVInd9f
— Andy Ngô 🏳️🌈 (@MrAndyNgo) April 11, 2023
The FBI sent undercover agents to check on parents, into churches to search for domestic terrorists. So one would think that the FBI is now looking at the trans group for the same, nope
Biden Regime Claims GOP Efforts to Defund ATF Will Help Mexican Cartels
- The Biden regime believes that Congressional Republicans’ campaign to defund the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) actually helps Mexican cartels.
- The Biden regime responded to Republican efforts to check the ATF by asserting that Republicans are not only obstructing the regime’s alleged fight against crime but also indirectly helping drug cartels to carry out their trafficking operations.
- White House spokesperson Andrew Bates issued a statement defending his assertion:
MAGA Republican extremism in Congress is a growing threat to the fight against violent crime and fentanyl trafficking. President Biden is working hard to prevent the flow of firearms into the hands of drug cartels, as part of a comprehensive strategy to block the flow of fentanyl into the United States. But hardcore MAGA members of Congress are doing everything they can to thwart these efforts.
Washington state Senate passes bill banning production, sale, and importing of assault weapons
- Washington will join nine other states and Washington, D.C. in passing an assault weapons ban
- Lawmakers in Washington state have passed a bill that would prohibit the sale, manufacture and import of assault weapons in the state.
- “Both chambers of the Washington State Legislature have now approved a historic ban on the sale of assault weapons in Washington state,” Washington Attorney General Bob Ferguson said in a press release Saturday shortly after Democrats in the state Senate successfully pushed through H.B. 1240.
- The assault weapon ban passed the Senate by a vote of 27-21 and will now head back to the House since it was amended in the Senate. The bill will then go to the desk of Washington’s Democratic Gov. Jay Inslee who is expected to sign it.
Pentagon Leaks: US Intelligence Expects Modest Results From Ukrainian Spring Offensive – Russians Welcome the Chance to Tackle Kiev’s Forces ‘Out in the Open’
- The difficulty of training and massing the necessary troops, as well as a serious shortage of ammunition and military equipment, will probably keep the Kiev regime from attaining the goals for their much-hyped ‘spring offensive’.
- This harsh assessment, apparently based on human and signals intelligence, was released as part of the ongoing massive leak of US classified documents that has sparked investigations of the Pentagon and DOJ.
- The Washington Post reports:
In April 2019, Ukraine's parliament approved a new law restricting the use of the Russian language despite Russian being the most commonly used language in southern and eastern Ukraine.
Human Rights Watch warned that the law failed to protect the linguistic rights of Russian… pic.twitter.com/vJoL736PuD
— KanekoaTheGreat (@KanekoaTheGreat) April 10, 2023
Apparent leaked U.S. docs suggest pro-Russian hackers accessed Canada’s gas network. Should we be concerned?
- Cybersecurity experts aren’t surprised by the revelation contained within a package of leaked U.S. intelligence documents suggesting Russian-backed hackers successfully gained access to Canada’s natural gas distribution network.
- But they said there’s a huge difference between gaining access to a company’s network or servers and actually disrupting Canada’s energy supply or causing injury or property damage.
- White House National Security Council spokesperson John Kirby says stories about the apparent leaked Pentagon intelligence documents have “no business” being published.
- “Without confirming the validity of the documents, this is information that has no business in the public domain,” Kirby told reporter Monday at a White House press briefing. “It has no business, if you don’t mind me saying, on the pages of — front-pages of newspapers or on television. It is not intended for public consumption, and it should not be out there.”
- Kirby also said that the government is working to determine the validity of the documents that have been published on social media since last month. The leak may be the largest breach of classified intelligence materials since former National Security Agency contractor and accused U.S. spy Edward Snowden published highly sensitive information in 2013.
Something suspicious is going on. Last week's Pentagon leaks have been reported on extensively by the corporate media. Why? When leaks legitimately reveal the inner workings of the US empire, those leaks are either not covered by the corporate media or the leaker is actively…
— Lee Camp [Redacted] (@LeeCamp) April 10, 2023
is actively attacked.Examples: – Nord Stream largely ignored by US media – TwitterFiles largely ignored – Julian Assange imprisoned – Snowden attacked & ostacized – Chelsea Manning imprisoned – OPCW whistle blowers about Syria “chemical weapons” completely ignored – Epstein revelations largely ignored until impossible to ignore & then heavily minimized
Schumer calls for all-senators briefing on leaked Ukraine documents
- Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) on Tuesday called for the Biden administration to brief senators on the leak of a set of highly classified documents about the Ukraine war.
- A Schumer spokesperson announced the request. No date or time has been set yet for the briefing. The Senate is in recess and will return next week.
- The leaked documents include those warning of weaknesses in Ukraine’s defenses, ammunition shortfalls and weaknesses in air defense, The Washington Post reported over the weekend.
How does the [DS] censor people, they have used misinformation, disinformation, now all of sudden we have this leak and Kirby is making a point telling the fakenews and other not to share, when the truth comes out or it is leaked out will they try to shutdown this down using the term national security, it seems they are preparing for this.
1/Meta-analysis of the adverse effects of masking: “ample evidence for multiple adverse physio-metabolic & clinical outcomes of medical face masks… In the absence of strong empirical evidence of mask effectiveness, mask wearing should NOT be mandated let alone enforced by law” pic.twitter.com/BtiRhwyLhN
— Andrew Bostom, MD, MS (@andrewbostom) April 10, 2023
A personal automated external defibrillator, or AED, can shock a person’s heart back to life if it suddenly stops beating. While researchers are divided over whether more people should have them at home, those who have used one have no doubts. https://t.co/rsJoXpyQOB
— The New York Times (@nytimes) April 11, 2023
Joe Biden Signs GOP-Proposed Bill Ending Covid-19 “National Emergency”
- Three years later…
- Joe Biden on Monday signed a GOP-proposed bill officially ending the US’s Covid national emergency.
- The Biden Regime already planned on ending the Covid national emergency by May 11.
- The law ends Title 42, a Trump era policy that blocked aliens seeking asylum from crossing over the US border.
- ·Remember that time President Trump said Covid would end on Easter?
Judge Kelly apparently has no problem with one undercover DC cop dressed in street clothes inside the crowd urging people to "keep going" toward the Capitol and 2 others chanting "Whose house? Our house!"
NOT incitement, Kelly claims pic.twitter.com/RnUSBkA93W
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) April 11, 2023
- THREE new GOP supermajorities have been created in the past month & media ignores it
- North Carolina
- All 3 have Democrat Governors and now all 3 have veto-proof GOP supermajorites w/impeachment power
- The USS Biden is sinking fast…
Democrats dealt another blow: third lawmaker leaves party, switches to Republican within a month
Another Democrat state lawmaker in Louisiana has announced his departure from the Democratic Party and will be registering as a Republican.www.foxnews.com
- Rep. Cory Mills (R-FL) is the latest member of the Florida congressional delegation to endorse former President Donald Trump in his 2024 presidential bid.
- “I think that what’s happening in New York is a very unifying event,” Mills, representing Florida’s Seventh Congressional District, told Time magazine.
- “We need to stop the infighting and come together and unify. And I think right now the person that we need to be unifying behind is President Trump,” he added:
- Mills stands as one of the latest members of the Florida congressional delegation to throw support behind Trump as speculation continues to mount over the prospect of Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) jumping into the presidential ring. Last week, Rep. Byron Donalds (R-FL), who is a friend of DeSantis, endorsed Trump.
- “There is only one leader at this time in our nation’s history who can seize this moment and deliver what we need — to get us back on track, provide strength and resolve, and Make America Great Again,” Donalds wrote in a statement.
- “That is why I’m honored to endorse President Donald Trump for President in 2024, and I ask my fellow Americans to join me,” he added:
- Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) is among Florida congressional lawmakers who have openly expressed that they prefer Trump run now and DeSantis to wait until 2028, contending that Trump has the “magic for this moment.”
- “I support President Trump,” he said while speaking to Eric Bolling at CPAC in March.
Trump will head back to NYC to be questioned in fraud lawsuit
- Former President Donald Trump will head back to New York City to face questioning Thursday in a civil fraud lawsuit just over one week after pleading not guilty to 34 counts of felony fraud in a separate criminal case.
- Attorney General Letitia James, who Trump has heavily criticized in the past, will question the former president. James has accused Trump and the Trump organization of manipulating asset values. James also is going after his children — Donald Jr., Eric and Ivanka — arguing that they should not be allowed to be officers or directors of any corporation registered or licensed in New York.
- The former president will head to New York City from Florida and will likely return the same day.
- As reported by America First Legal, a judicial watchdog, “records obtained from our investigation into the circumstances surrounding the Mar-a-Lago raid further confirm that the FBI obtained access to these records through a ‘special access request’ from the Biden White House on behalf of the DOJ.”
- The details, themselves, are shocking, as AFL noted in its press release:
On August 8, 2022, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) conducted an unprecedented raid of Mar-a-Lago on the ground that potentially classified records existed there. According to press reports, Biden Administration aides were “stunned” to hear of this development.
However, new NARA records obtained through America First Legal’s investigation into the circumstances surrounding the Mar-a-Lago raid further confirmed that the FBI obtained access to these records through a “special access request” from the Biden White House on behalf of the Department of Justice (DOJ).
It appears that the Biden White House and DOJ coordinated to obtain the Trump records and perhaps create a pretext for the law enforcement raid by way of a “special access request.”
- Furthermore, the revelations mean that the National Archives misled Congress in its role in the FBI raid, which is tantamount to election interference.
This stunning revelation suggests that NARA was misleading Congress about the White House’s role in the shocking raid of President Trump’s home, and the fact that the Biden White House was acting “on behalf of” the DOJ raises significant legal concerns.
The special access statute authorizes special access requests to an incumbent president only when the records in question are needed for “the conduct of current business” of the White House. Providing documents to the DOJ for purposes of a criminal investigation is not the “current business” of the White House.
Accordingly, America First Legal is demanding NARA turn over records related to the Biden White House’s involvement in the politically motivated raid of President Trump’s home.
- The evidence further suggests that Biden officials in the Executive Office of the President and the Department of Justice unlawfully abused their power and then lied about it to the American people. This government, it seems, acknowledges no limits on its power to harass, intimidate, and silence its political opponents.”
Have you read about our explosive findings?
🔎The Biden White House was involved with the Mar-a-Lago raid
🔎 The Archives misled Congress about the White House’s role in the raid of President Trump’s home
Read now: https://t.co/JI0lA95Awh
— America First Legal (@America1stLegal) April 11, 2023
Spoiler alert🚨 @PressSec lied to everyone again a common theme for she and the @JoeBiden admin. You have to hand it to them, they have no problem abusing power. https://t.co/7MHgpoQ0fT
— Rosie Memos (@almostjingo) April 11, 2023