Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 09.26.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- After new- and existing-home-sales rebounded notably in August, expectations were that pending sales would complete the trifecta and sure enough it did (rising 1.3% MoM, better than the 1.0% expected jump)
Pending home sales rose 2.48% YoY – the biggest annual jump since April 2016…
All regions saw an increase in sales in August:
- Northeast up 1.4%; July fell 1.6%
- Midwest up 0.6%; July fell 2.4%
- South up 1.4%; July fell 2.4%
- West up 3.1%; July fell 3.4%
The DS had Acting Dir Joseph Maguire testify today, this was another big fail for the DS players, Trump countered everything they were trying to do when he released his transcript, because the transcript is the actual conversation and the whistleblower report is now meaningless and wrong in many respects, plus it was 2nd and 3rd hand information, this was planned out very carefully to trap the DS and to expose those involved in corruption in Ukraine, plus Trump and patriots needed to start pushing crowdstrike and hillary email coverup. I believe there is another agenda behind all this and we will be discussing this a little later in this report. but first cnn’s cuomo is now defending Biden, the MSM is now trapped and they need to spin the damaging information coming out, this will become harder and harder to do, this is planned to expose the MSM that they are fake news.
So CNN cuomo was interview Sekulow trying to make his case, big fail
- “Cuomo asked Sekulow if he thought it was “OK” for the president to ask Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to “help him with a political opponent.”
- Sekulow said “That’s not what the president said in the transcript and you’ve read it and you know that it’s not what the president said,” “And Joe Biden bragged on television that he gave a prosecutor in Ukraine to be fired in six hours or a billion dollars was going to be withheld. Do you think that’s a quid pro quo?”
- “And think it’s absolutely a quid pro quo,” Cuomo conceded, “but it wasn’t done for personal advantage.” Wait what…
BREAKING: Mitt Romney’s national security advisor from his 2012 campaign sits on the board of the Ukrainian gas company that paid Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden $50,000 a month
— BNL NEWS (@BreakingNLive) September 26, 2019
Now we need to understand that Adam Schiff had the whistle blower complaint back in aug and he was sitting on it, sean davis tweeted out the following
Adam Schiff was tweeting out allegations from the rumor-mongering anti-Trump leaker’s complaint while claiming that he didn’t have access to the complaint.
The complaint was addressed to Schiff on August 12, 2019. This tweet is from August 28, 2019. https://t.co/O9eSlRl9A8
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) September 26, 2019
What Sean Davis is referring to is that Schiff was using the information to build it all up, he leaked the information in his tweets, this is his tweet and this was Aug 29, 2019 remember he received the complaint on August 12
Trump is withholding vital military aid to Ukraine, while his personal lawyer seeks help from the Ukraine government to investigate his political opponent.
It doesn’t take a stable genius to see the magnitude of this conflict.
Or how destructive it is to our national security. https://t.co/X4yhTS2q1Z
— Adam Schiff (@RepAdamSchiff) August 29, 2019
So the Whistleblower complaint was released and it shows nothing, remember the DS plan was to have the Whistleblower testify, have Joseph Maguire testify without Trump releasing his transcript, this was suppose to be the show, they patriots trapped them, they never thought he would be transparent, once trump release the transcript their entire plan went down the drain.
- The New York Times and the Washington Post selectively cut up the transcript of a July phone call between President Donald Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on the newspapers’ front pages to fit each paper’s misleading headline accusing Trump of requesting a favor that he never asked.
- “Trump offered Justice’s aid for a probe of Biden,” reads the Washington Post front page.
- “Trump asked for ‘favor in call, memo shows,” blares The New York Times.
- Each paper prominently displays selectively edited passages of the transcript between the two leaders below the primary headlines, each omitting key text that shows each statement to be demonstrably false.
- Accurate context is seen below in more of the transcript. It undermines the misleading headlines from the two newspapers. The elipses (…) are original to the transcript. This full text was left un-highlighted in the Times and completely off-page in the Post:
I would like you to do us a favor, though, because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… the server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you and your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you said yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it’s very important that you do it if that’s possible.
- As the transcript shows, the “favor” in question was Trump seeking help with the Department of Justice’s probe into 2016 election meddling by Ukraine. Nowhere in the fully unclassified and unredacted transcript does it show Trump either demanding that Ukraine investigate former vice president Joe Biden and his son Hunter as a favor or any offer of quid pro quo.
Lets move on to the hearing of Joseph Maguire Schiff fabricates what Trump said in the Ukraine Telephone call transcript
- Rep. Adam Schiff read a portion of a transcript of a telephone conversation between President Donald Trump and his Ukrainian counterpart before the House Intelligence Committee — but the congressman largely fabricated the president’s words.
- Take a Listen to what he made up
And as we know this is not what the president said, So Schiff is changing the transcript of record to fit the whistleblower complaint. The never thought Trump would release the transcript
Tom fitton tweeted out
The “whistleblower” complaint reads as if it were written by Adam Schiff. @realDonaldTrump
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) September 26, 2019
So this entire hearing is not going the way the DS wanted it to go
- Trump countered their plan by releasing his call transcript
- This exposed everything the DS was trying to do
- and then the Ukrainian President refuts the accusations
- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky refuted claims by the Democrat Party that President Donald Trump put pressure on him to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden’s son’s dealings with a Ukrainian energy company.
IT WAS NORMAL. WE SPOKE ABOUT MANY THINGS…YOU READ IT, THAT NOBODY PUSHED ME, UKRAINIAN PRESIDENT
- Zelensky noted that his administration is working diligently to tackle issues of corruption preparing the way for stronger economic ties between the two allies.
John Ratcliffe explains that all of this is 2nd and 3rd hand information, this person heard nothing and this is another wrap-up smear job, Take a listen
Trump reinforced what ratcliffe with a tweet
A whistleblower with second hand information? Another Fake News Story! See what was said on the very nice, no pressure, call. Another Witch Hunt!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 26, 2019
“The President took the extraordinary and transparent steps of releasing the full, unredacted, and declassified transcript of his call with President Zelenskyy, which forms the heart of the complaint, as well as the complaint itself. That is because he has nothing to hide.”
— Trump War Room (@TrumpWarRoom) September 26, 2019
“The White House will continue to push back on the hysteria and false narratives being peddled by Democrats and many in the main stream media, and President Trump will continue to work hard on behalf of the American people as he always does.” – @PressSec Stephanie Grisham
— Trump War Room (@TrumpWarRoom) September 26, 2019
Now there are rumors that the whistleblower is actually a CIA agent, Paul sperry tweeted out the following
Rumors swirling the anti-Trump whistleblower was one of Brennan’s old CIA humps detailed over to — planted inside — the White House to spy on Trump and help thwart the investigation of #Spygate which also involves Obama DOS/FBI/CIA skullduggery in Ukraine
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) September 26, 2019
The question is how did this all start, was this a trap that the patriots setup to draw the Dems in to push this out to the public, it might have been, lets go back to post 836
Expand your thinking.
Who leaked Vault7 to WL?
Who returned fire?
OP Name: Fiddler
Mission 1: Infiltrate
Mission 2: Centralize
Mission 3: Secure
Mission 4: Expose to HARM
Mission 5: Russia LINK
(2013 timeline of events)
Mission 6: Fiddler > Ghost-PRIME
Mission 7: CLAS
Mission 8: Whistle Blower traps – jobs C-3567k
Mission 9: Censorship
So this might have been a trap and it worked perfectly,
- Outed the CIA spy that was put there by the DS
- this trap exposed the MSM, showed how they side with DS, it shows the public how they spin the news
- this trap allowed information to come out about biden, obama and hillary
- trump was able to bring crowdstrike out to the public and that the server with the 33,000 emails might be in ukraine
- this trap is also pushing the dems to push impeachment, something I believe the patriots want them to do
Paul sperry tweeted out the following
FACT: Biden pushed Ukraine gas exploration days before son put on gas producer Burisma’s bd
FACT: Biden DID know about son’s $600k/yr sweetheart gig w Burisma & DID discuss it w his son
FACT: Investigation of Burisma was NOT closed when Biden extorted Ukraine to fire prosecutor
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) September 26, 2019
Judicial Watch has filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit for records about the firing of Ukraine’s top prosecutor after then-Vice President Joe Biden threated to withhold aid.
The suit was filed after the State Department failed to respond to a May 7, 2019, FOIA request seeking access to the following records:
- Any and all records regarding, concerning, or related to Viktor Shokin’s investigation of Mykola Zolchevsky and Shokin’s resignation at Ukraine’s Prosecutor General.
- Any and all records of communication between any official, employee, or representative of the Department of State and any official, employee, or representative of the Office of the Vice President regarding Viktor Shokin.
Sidney Powell chimes in with her tweet and lays it all out.
@Techno_Fog Consider this: the #Democrats are really freaking out because @realDonaldTrump @POTUS #AGBarr and#JohnDurham have caught on to the crimes of #Crowdstike and it’s role in the #RussiaHoax
and #Spygate @KerriKupecDOJ #FISAabuses #NSA 4th Amendment violations pic.twitter.com/BHezLGFadt
— Sidney Powell 🇺🇸⭐⭐⭐ (@SidneyPowell1) September 26, 2019
Then we have Graham saying that he challenges Pelosi to have an impeachment vote
- Graham said, “I’m challenging Nancy Pelosi to have a vote on this. Moderate Democrats are hiding behind her. So, if you really believe that this is an impeachable offense, or other things are impeachable, subject to an inquiry, vote on it.”
“Is there a case for impeachment? Absolutely not! There is no high crime or misdemeanor, no crime, no extortion, no treason.” Robert Ray @FoxNews
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 26, 2019
I believe they want the vote right before the declass comes out, I don’t know if they will vote but I believe the patriots want them to vote to show that there is no official impeachment hearing going on and the DS players cant use this as cover when the declass is released, they don’t want them to say that the patriots are using the declass because of the impeachment hearing. If they vote and its voted down the DS has nothing to block the declass with.
Reminder re: impeachment.
2/3rd Senate vote required to impeach POTUS.
You are watching D’s ‘con’ liberal base using ‘hope’ tactics while maintaining ‘POTUS obstruction of Justice’ FAKE NEWS narrative.
Now Trump and the patriots have something else up their sleeves, they are going to use the treaty that Bill Clinton signed as a weapon against the DS, what is this treaty, it is the Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual legal assistance in criminal matters.
- A former Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) officer, who pleaded guilty in March to attempting to communicate, deliver, or transmit information involving the national defense of the United States to the People’s Republic of China, will serve 10 years in federal prison.
- Ron Rockwell Hansen, 60, of Syracuse, Utah, was arrested June 2, 2018, on his way to the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport in Seattle, Washington, as he was preparing to board a flight to China while in possession of SECRET military information.
- “One of three ex-US intelligence officers recently convicted of acting on behalf of the People’s Republic of China, Ron Rockwell Hansen received hundreds of thousands of dollars for betraying his country and former colleagues,”
- The Hansen case is an example of what will happen to those who violate the public’s trust and risk our national security by disclosing classified information,” said U.S. Attorney John W. Huber for the District of Utah.
Lets talk about climate change and the predictions the scientist have made over the years. The epochtimes put out a list of failed predictions going back 80 years.
- Arctic Meltdown
- “All the glaciers in Eastern Greenland are rapidly melting,” the Harrisburg [Pennsylvania] Sunday Courier reported on Dec. 17, 1939.
- “The possibility of a prodigious rise in the surface of the ocean with resultant widespread inundation, arising from an Arctic climate phenomenon was discussed yesterday by Dr. Hans Ahlmann, a noted Swedish geophysicist at the University of California Geophysical Institute,” a 1947 article in The West Australian said.
- “The glaciers of Norway and Alaska are only half the size they were 50 years ago,” said Dr. William Carlson, an Arctic expert, according to the Feb. 18, 1952, edition of The Cairns [Australia] Post.
- ‘Population Bomb’
- Ehrlich, a Stanford University biologist and author of “The Population Bomb,” proposed lacing staple foods and drinking water with sterilizing agents to cut the growing population of the United States, according to the report.
- Ehrlich was on fire by 1970, getting two dozen speaking requests per day and predicting that America would be rationing water by 1974 and food by 1980, California’s Redlands Daily Facts reported.
- But around the same time, a new prognosis was on the horizon.
- Global Cooling
- “Scientist predicts a new ice age by 21st century,” The Boston Globe reported on Apr. 16, 1970, saying that pollution expert James Lodge predicted that “air pollution may obliterate the sun and cause a new ice age in the first third of the new century.”
- In 1972, two Brown University geologists wrote a letter to President Richard Nixon, reporting that a conference attended by “42 top American and European investigators” concluded “a global deterioration of climate, by order of magnitude larger than any hitherto experienced by civilized mankind, is a very real possibility and indeed may be due very soon.”
- By 1975, the writing was on the wall, with major publications including The Washington Post, The Guardian, and Time magazine running their own stories on the predictions of a coming ice age.
- “An international team of specialists has concluded from eight indexes of climate that there is no end in sight to the cooling trend of the last 30 years, at least in the Northern Hemisphere,” The New York Times reported in 1978.
- A year later, the paper was reporting the opposite—a prediction of an Arctic meltdown, blaming global warming caused by carbon dioxide emissions.
- “There is a real possibility that some people now in their infancy will live to a time when the ice at the North Pole will have melted, a change that would cause swift and perhaps catastrophic changes in climate,” the 1979 article said.
- Arctic Meltdown 2
- By the late 1980s, the narrative had switched to global warming for good, again predicting polar ice melting on a catastrophic scale.
- The small nation of Maldives was threatened to be completely covered by “a gradual rise in average sea level,” Agence France-Presse reported in 1988, noting that “the end of the Maldives and its people could come sooner if drinking water supplies dry up by 1992, as predicted.”
- Yet 31 years later, the Maldives are thriving. Its population has doubled since the 1980s, and its picturesque islands are “set for a flurry of new resort openings,” Hotelier Maldives reported in 2018.
- Greenland Climate Research Centre reported plenty of ice in the Arctic in August 2019.