Watch The X22 Report On Video
John Kerry was giving testimony and he was pushing the green new deal and he was destroyed by Rep Perry. The climate change narrative is a hoax. The interest on the debt is approaching 1 trillion dollars. Trumpism will give the economic control back to the people. The [DS] tried to get the narrative back by creating threads and it failed. The people are not rushing over to use it, they know its a censorship machine. The [DS] is now moving towards a physical war since they have lost the information war. Trump confirms this in a statement. Trump is the commander in chief and the [DS] does not control the nuclear football. DJ breaks down the uniform of the soldier carrying the football for Biden and it is not regulation.
– 'You want to spend $1.6 quadrillion on a problem that doesn't exist.'
– Climate scientists 'are grifting like you are.' pic.twitter.com/kaS6BKgu3h
— Steve Milloy (@JunkScience) July 13, 2023
- Just weeks removed from a Supreme Court ruling that declared its student loan forgiveness program unconstitutional, the Biden administration on Friday announced new relief for students that will cancel $39 billion in debt for more than 804,000 past students.
- “For far too long, borrowers fell through the cracks of a broken system that failed to keep accurate track of their progress towards forgiveness,” Education Secretary Miguel Cardona said in a statement. “By fixing past administrative failures, we are ensuring everyone gets the forgiveness they deserve.”
- The justices voted 6-3 last month to strike down Biden’s plan to forgive up to $20,000 in debt for 43 million student loan borrowers, concluding the president did not have the legal authority to do so without legislation from Congress.
US govt tax revenue is declining, spending is soaring.
Interest payments on the $32 trillion in debt are about to reach an annualized rate of $1 trillion per year.
Interest on the debt is about to become the 2nd largest spending item in the US Govt budget, only behind social… pic.twitter.com/ZwDx5tzLJH
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) July 14, 2023
Fed is losing tons of $$$ in payouts to commercial banks on reverse repos and other programs. 💰💰💰 https://t.co/5V4gwU5804
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) July 14, 2023
- James Bullard, president and chief executive officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, today announced that he will be leaving the Bank effective Aug. 14, 2023, to become the inaugural dean of the Mitchell E. Daniels, Jr. School of Business at Purdue University, effective Aug. 15, 2023.
- Bullard stepped down from his position as president and CEO today but will remain available to the Bank’s leadership in an advisory capacity until Aug. 14 to help ensure a smooth transition. He has recused himself from his monetary policy role on the Federal Reserve’s Federal Open Market Committee and other related duties and has ceased all public speaking.
- “TRUMPISM,” as some call AMERICA FIRST, is very simple: Low Taxes and Regulations, the most powerful Military, Tariffs & Taxes on other countries who have taken advantage of the United States and which will make the USA rich and debt free again (if countries want to “take” from the U.S., they must pay for the privilege!), protection of our under siege 2nd Amendment, GREAT Healthcare, Low Energy Prices through Energy Independence, PARENTAL POWER on School Boards, “LIFE,” STRONG Borders, & more!
EXCLUSIVE: Snow White and the Seven… Politically-Correct Companions? First pictures of new Disney live-action remake show princess walking with diverse band of merry men and women after row over using dwarf actors
- Heigh-ho, heigh-ho it’s off to the job centre they go — for the seven dwarves have been replaced by ‘magical creatures’ for Disney’s live-action remake of Snow White.
- Rachel Zegler, who plays the fictional princess, has been pictured for the first time with her new companions who appear to be a mix of genders, ethnicities and heights.
"Which ONE of the following news organizations do you TRUST THE MOST?"
Fox News: 25%
NBC News: 7%
ABC News: 7%
CBS News: 6%
Not Sure: 4%
NONE OF THEM: 25% 👈 https://t.co/tuS9zRQs90
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) July 13, 2023
Good Morning !
The Flea Market of journalism is big mad at us.
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) July 14, 2023
- White House director of legislative affairs Louisa Terrell, one of President Joe Biden’s longest serving aides, is planning to leave the White House at the end of this month, CNN has learned.
- Wild to me that Joe Biden helped pass the 1994 crime bill which imprisoned millions of black men for drug crimes while his son was purchasing and using drugs himself
- Now when Hunter brings cocaine into the White House 30 years later, he gets a free pass once again
White House cocaine investigation concluded, no suspect ID’d: Secret Service
The Secret Service has ended its investigation into cocaine found in the West Wing without identifying a suspect, a GOP congressman told The Post Thursday. Rep. Tim Burchett (R-Tenn.) stormed out o…
DEVELOPING: Hunter Biden has used the same D.C. drug dealer — "Rhea," aka Bicycles — for more than two decades to score coke and crack. In fact, several years ago she lived with him in D.C. for more than five months
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) July 13, 2023
Hunter Biden has checked into the follow rehab clinics:
2003: Crossroads Centre Antigua
2014: Tijuana clinic
2015: Penn Presbyterian
2015: Philly center
2016: Esalen Institute
2016: Grace Grove
2017: Brentwood Center
2018: Boston center
2019: Maryland center
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) July 13, 2023
- In a not a so-surprising revelation following a Secret Service briefing on Thursday, Republican Representative Lauren Boebert announced that cocaine discovered at the White House on July 2 was not the first incident of drugs found at Biden’s White House, citing two other instances within the last year.
- According to the Secret Service statement, “There was no surveillance video footage found that provided investigative leads or any other means for investigators to identify who may have deposited the found substance in this area. Without physical evidence, the investigation will not be able to single out a person of interest from the hundreds of individuals who passed through the vestibule where the cocaine was discovered.”
- Boebert claimed that this wasn’t the first drug discovery on White House grounds in recent times. She cited two other instances from the past year in which marijuana was found, a fact that she argued was not adequately reported or addressed.
- “This is the third time that drugs have been found on the White House property since 2022, and we did not even hear about the marijuana,” Boebert said.
- “I certainly did not hear about the marijuana that was found in 2022, two times, and now there’s cocaine on the property. So everything they do is to move along to the next story. They know there will be another Biden crime crisis.”
- I hate to do this, but experience has taught that when dealing with bureaucrats making excuses, it is important to parse the language they use very carefully. Think for a moment about the way that 51 current and former intelligence officials created the impression that they were saying that Hunter Biden’s laptop was Russian disinformation when they wrote that it “had all the signs of Russian disinformation.”
- Now, consider in that same light the statement that , “the Secret Service received the FBI’s laboratory results, which did not develop latent fingerprints….”
- This language avoids the straightforward claim that no fingerprints were found. The language employed, “did not develop latent fingerprints” is consistent with the laboratory not performing the steps necessary to discover latent fingerprints. In ither words, not looking for them at all.
- It’s a sorry state of affairs when we have to look for tricky language that could be used to deceive us this way. I sincerely hope that such suspicions are absurd. But we have come to pass where the possibility of such deliberate misleading cannot be dismissed with the weave of a hand.
January 6, 2021 “Capitol Pipe Bomber”: No suspects. Supreme Court Opinion Leaker: No suspects. Cocaine in the White House: No suspects Sadly, you don’t have to be a conspiracy theorist to see a pattern in F.B.I. and Secret Service law enforcement.
— Margot Cleveland (@ProfMJCleveland) July 14, 2023
- It has just been announced that the “investigation” of Cocaine in the White House has ended. Despite all of the cameras pointing directly at the “scene of the crime,” and the greatest forensics anywhere in the World, they just can’t figure it out? They know the answer, and so does everyone else! In the meantime, they continue to target and investigate me, for years, in what has been called the greatest Witch Hunt of all time – Over NOTHING!!! ELECTION INTERFERENCE & a Two Tier Level of Justice.
This is also why they had to impeach Trump over his “perfect phone call.” Trump had put this all together long ago.
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) July 14, 2023
- The poll sampled 1,300 adults from July 5-7 with a 2.7 point margin of error and appears to represent the first time a pollster surveyed respondents about the plea deal.
- Source: breirtbart.com
- Patel’s complaint to the House Ethics Committee charged that soon after hearing the sworn testimony of FBI whistleblowers Garret O’Boyle, Steve Friend, and Marcus Allen during the Subcommittee on Weaponization’s hearing on May 18, 2023, Goldman used his official Twitter account to falsely claim the whistleblowers were “bought and paid for” by Patel.
- “The clear implication” of Goldman’s Tweet, the Patel complaint argued, was “that the witnesses lied under oath in exchange for payment by Mr. Patel.” In the same tweet, which was viewed by more than 4 million users, Goldman asserted Patel was “under investigation by the DOJ for leaking classified information.”
- House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan demands evidence from FBI, suggests snooping on Devin Nunes’ staff may have been “retaliation.”
- The House Judiciary Committee on Thursday opened a formal investigation into why the FBI snooped on two Republican House Intelligence Committee staffers during the height of the Russia collusion probe, suggesting the seizure of their private email and records may have been retaliation for the panel’s efforts to expose bureau misconduct.
- Patel and a second unnamed committee investigator were not notified until 2022, five years after the
- “These subpoenas only came to light in 2022 due to Google’s policy of alerting customers five years after law enforcement takes such action,” Jordan added. “The timing of these subpoenas raises questions about whether the subpoenas were in retaliation for HPSCI’s oversight of the FBI.”
Probe opened into FBI targeting of House Intelligence committee staffers during Russia probe
House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan demands evidence from FBI, suggests snooping on Devin Nunes’ staff may have been “retaliation.”
- He will be joined by producer Eduardo Verástegui, acting star Jim Caviezel, as well as Tim Ballard, founder and CEO of Operation Underground Railroad.
- Donald Trump has announced that he will be hosting a screening of the anti-child trafficking film Sound of Freedom on July 19 at Trump National Golf Club Bedminster in New Jersey. The event will be open to club members and supporters.The former president is set to be joined by the film’s producer, Eduardo Verástegui, acting star, Jim Caviezel, as well as founder and CEO of Operation Underground Railroad, Tim Ballard.
In a statement, Trump praised the film, highlighting its success at the box office.
- The Democrats who control the Assembly Public Safety Committee decided not to advance the bill earlier this week. They opposed the bill in part because they oppose longer prison sentences, which they do not see as an effective deterrent of crime. They also worried the bill could inadvertently punish child trafficking victims with lengthy prison sentences.
- It looked like the bill might not pass this year, until Wednesday when Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom intervened and Assembly Speaker Robert Rivas also publicly pledged to “get it right.”
- made changes to the bill to address those concerns.
- Illinois Governor J.B. Pritzker signed SB 1817 into law, which mandates landlords must rent property to illegal immigrants. Democrats in this ultra-progressive crime-ridden state are under fire for prioritizing the needs of migrants over the needs of their constituents.
- Breitbart first reported Pritzker signed SB 1817 into law on June 30. The rule amends the Illinois Human Rights Act to include “immigration status” as a protected class. This means landlords could get slapped with a civil rights violation if they ‘discriminate’ against a migrant.
- Just wait until the public finally learns the primary purpose of Trump’s wall was to stop children from being trafficked
It was not supposed to be revealed POTUS is not under criminal investigation _ NOT YET.
Massive intel sweep.
Manafort was a plant.
Who was arrested?
Carter Page was a plant.
Why is Mueller going after ‘inside plants’?
Flynn is safe.
Can a ‘witness’ hold a position of power/influence while ongoing?
Russia Russia Russia?
Real or fake?
MS_13 187  -24 -Distance?
MS[13=M]MSM – The ‘Wheel’
No investigation into WL receipt of information?
No pull down of NSA metadata trace/C to WL?
No pull down of NSA metadata period?
Nothing transferred across web?
Direct-to-Direct bypass dump?
No ‘direct’ investigation into DNC computer/software?
No ‘direct’ investigation into CS?
FBI/SC/DOJ/FED G simply TRUST CS‘s report on data breach?
HUSSEIN “STATE SECRETS” WH NAT SEC ARTICLES 1-9 – BURIED?
AMERICA FOR SALE.
Trust the plan.
Troops to Border.
Clown Black Ops.
Troops @ Border does what?
MS_13/Illegals road block.
Sex traffic road block.
Children road block.
Drugs road block.
Guns road block.
China/Russia pass-through-intel-pull road block.
Name we don’t say AZ road block.
Jeff Flake AZ road block.
Big money TERMINATE.
The WALL means more than you know.
The FIGHT for the WALL is for so much more.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) July 14, 2023
🚨BREAKING: META'S TWITTER CLONE DEAD?
Ignore the barrage of biased legacy media headlines on how many Instagram users are downloading Meta’s Twitter Copycat.
On Tuesday and Wednesday, the app's daily active users (the metric that matters) were down about 20% from Saturday, and… pic.twitter.com/ZN7bW7kSFI
— Mario Nawfal (@MarioNawfal) July 14, 2023
the time spent per user was down 50%, from 20 minutes to 10 minutes. Google Search results, a great early indicator of a trend, shows a 75% drop in searches, an astonishing and rapid drop. David Webb from Similarweb said “while there was intense interest in checking out the app initially, not every user has made a habit of visiting the app as often as they might other social apps.”
Zuckerberg may as well drop the clone as he did with all his other clones over the years. No one knows for sure why the engagement is dropping so catastrophically, but I’m not surprised. Here’s an exert from my previous tweet, and the prediction seems to be materializing: “Zuckerberg’s Twitter clone is riding on Instagram to attract new downloads, but there are major issues with this new app” that could lead to high churn: 1) CENSORSHIP:
Meta’s experience is fundamentally different to @elonmusk‘s vision for Twitter due to their excessive and biased censorship, impeding one’s right to Free Speech.
2) PREMATURE APP LAUNCH: The app’s experience is a VERY bare-bones version of Twitter with limited functionality, limited features and, in my opinion, a very ‘meh’ experience.
3) BRIDGE FOR INSTAGRAM USERS TO JOIN TWITTER: I predicted that Instagram users who download and use the app, and actually enjoy it, will then migrate to the ‘Real Thing’, and that’s Twitter.
However, to be honest, I didn’t anticipate it would be THIS EPIC OF A FLOP. Other analysts have identified that some users have already reported shadowbanning and algorithmic downgrading of non-mainstream content.
What a surprise… MEDIA WRONG AGAIN: We have been swamped with jubilant headlines from mainstream media. Enjoy the laugh: The Guardian ‘Twitter killer’ app hits 100m sign-ups in less than five days Forbes Twitter Rival Now Fastest-Growing App In History With 100 Million Users The Economic Times Meta’s Twitter rival overtakes ChatGPT as fastest-growing platform Yahoo Finance Meta’s app hits 30 million sign ups: Is it a threat to Twitter?
MY THOUGHTS: I’ve been pretty clear from the beginning: Meta’s attempt to copy Twitter seems very rushed and half-assed. They leverage Instagram’s 1+ billion users to get downloads rather than focusing on a Unique Selling Point over Twitter. While I didn’t expect such a rapid collapse, I am not surprised. What I’m waiting to see though is whether all these users will migrate from Meta’s clone onto Twitter. DID ZUCKERBERG’S COPYCAT FAIL? DID YOU USE IT
Why did opium production in Afghanistan fall by 99% after the US military left? pic.twitter.com/YAPdmp57Y5
— KanekoaTheGreat (@KanekoaTheGreat) July 14, 2023
Two days before ODNI said COVID-19 "was not manmade or genetically modified"
ODNI was putting out statements "on background" to the press that "The IC has not collectively agreed on any one theory."
Want proof? Here's their internal e-mail.
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) July 14, 2023
In reference to the false assertions about investigating parents at school board meetings, #FBI Director Wray told the House Judiciary Committee that the Bureau is not in the business of policing speech. Read more here: https://t.co/dZSUPgpAwS pic.twitter.com/7jebphhgIb
— FBI (@FBI) July 12, 2023
- Chris Wray lied and lectured House Republicans for accusing the FBI of planting informants/operatives/agents inside the massive crowd of Trump supporters on January 6, 2021.
- Wray was obviously playing word games with Congress. Wray likes to do this to obfuscate the truth.
This was an obvious lie.
- In September 2022, TGP learned the FBI was running operatives inside The Oath Keepers on January 6th. The DOJ sprung this on the Oath Keepers members before their trial in Washington DC before a Kangaroo Court. The US government finally admitted in this letter they sent out before the trial that they were running Confidential Human Sources (CHS) inside the Oath Keepers organization on January 6.
- In November 2022, the FBI finally admitted they had 8 informants inside the Proud Boys organization on January 6 and likely more.
The DOJ admitted to 40 government CHS agents were undercover on January 6th.
Proud Boys defendant Dominic Pezzola recently reported this admission.
And the number keeps growing – to 50 or more that they are admitting to.
And now this, Washington, D.C. FBI Field Office confirmed on Thursday that undercover officers, confidential informants, and FBI assets were present at the U.S. Capitol on January 6th, despite FBI Director Wray testifying to the contrary.
- I’m beating Biden in the Polls by the biggest margins ever. I assume that means there’ll be another Indictment & Arrest coming down the tracks very soon. These Radical Left Democrats, Communists, Marxists, and Fascists are destroying our Country but, have no fear, we will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
- The U.S. Justice Department urged a judge Thursday to reject Donald Trump’s efforts to postpone his classified documents trial, saying there was no basis for an “open-ended” delay sought by his lawyers.
- Federal prosecutors last month proposed a Dec. 11 trial for Trump, who is charged with 37 felony counts related to the mishandling of classified documents at his Mar-a-Lago estate, though the actual date will be up to the judge.
- Trump’s lawyers countered this week with a request for a delay. They did not propose a specific date but said the case concerned novel legal issues, and proceeding with a trial within six months is “unreasonable” and would “result in a miscarriage of justice.”
- On Thursday, prosecutors on special counsel Jack Smith’s team responded by asking U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon to not postpone the trial beyond the December date they recommended.
- I never thought I would say that, as the leading political opponent of Crooked Joe Biden, getting Indicted and Arrested by sick government “Thugs” would be my great honor. I am doing it for our Country, to show how evil and sinister a place it has become. MAGA!!!
- It is kept in close proximity to the US president at all times – and a visit to Downing Street today was no exception.
- A female US military aide was spotted carrying Joe Biden‘s ‘nuclear football’ out of No10 after his short meeting with Rishi Sunak this morning.
- The contents of the 40lb titanium case allows the president to authorise use of the country’s nuclear arsenal, and can only be opened by the leader.
- Today’s carrier was a US Army major, one of five military aides to the president – one from each branch of the armed forces: army, navy, air forces, marines and coast guard.
- Remember this story just 3 days ago? This is what happens when people read the headline, but don’t look at the little things. It’s ONLY Army Regulations, the AR670-1
- We are going to break this uniform down one post at a time since there’s SO MUCH jacked up with this uniform.
- All Veterans should be having fun with this… even though the uniform is sacred.
Donald J. Trump ReTruthed
- Thank you!
- THE REAL COMMANDER IN CHIEF!!! TRUMP 2024!