Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [WEF] are coming after the farms, the farmers are pushing back around the world. The entire CO2 narrative if fake and it is falling apart. The world is slowly moving away from the Fed Note. Gold will destroy the [CB] and the fiat currency. Trump and the patriots pushed the [DS] down a path and they actually created a new political party called MAGA. Trump is following in the footsteps of Andrew Jackson. Trump has spent this time exposing the [DS] and showing the people how they are taking your freedom away. As the people learn how the [DS] operates they will fight to take back the country. The majority has the power to fight, they are being shown how.
IRELAND – 2000 farmers protest new rules that mean a reduction of over 1 million head of livestock, to hit Net Zero targets.
The government wants to control their land and forcing them out of business is the easiest way.
Stand by your farmers 💥
— Bernie's Tweets (@BernieSpofforth) July 14, 2023
C02 Enrichment is used in Commercial Greenhouses to Increase Yields by over 30%…@RepThomasMassie
asked Photosynthesis Denier John Kerry about CO2 Parts Per Million. His Question is edited into this 60 second clip… Kerry insists 350 ppm is dangerous….but Greenhouses keep it… pic.twitter.com/Y7wik6XgIs
— DavidCWillisUSA (@DavidCWillisUSA) July 15, 2023
at 600 to 1,000 ppm since that is the optimal concentration for plant growth….Ignore the Net Zero Lunatics…they are Flat Earth Photosynthesis Deniers…
They are also banning Nitrogen which is 78% of the Air we breathe. pic.twitter.com/6HQrt3xXiU
— DavidCWillisUSA (@DavidCWillisUSA) July 15, 2023
- despite efforts to reduce carbon emissions, fossil fuels still account for more than 80% of primary energy use globally—and coal, the world’s most affordable energy fuel, is also the largest source of energy-related CO2 emissions.
- Coal’s Importance in Emerging Economies
- Coal is the largest source of electricity generation and the primary fuel for iron, steel, and cement production, making it central to climate and energy discussions.
- The fossil fuel continues to be an affordable and abundant source of energy, particularly in emerging economies where demand is expanding rapidly.
- South Africa is the world’s most coal-dependent nation featured in the statistical review, with coal accounting for 69% of its primary energy consumption in 2022.
- U.S. consumption of coal has dropped almost 50% compared to the early 2010s.
- With initiatives like the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA), which includes nearly $370 billion to accelerate the U.S.’s energy transition, coal consumption is expected to remain on a downward trajectory in the United States.
- Texas power grid operator ERCOT (Electric Reliability Council of Texas) urged customers to voluntarily conserve energy amid a blistering heat wave.
- ERCOT manages electric power to more than 26 million Texas customers and represents 90% of the state’s electric load, according to the company.
- Texas, Arizona, California, and Las Vegas are baking amid a prolonged heat wave.
- Temps soared into the triple digits across the Southwest.
- “ERCOT has issued a Weather Watch for July 16 – 18 due to forecasted higher temperatures, anticipated higher electrical demand, & the potential for lower reserves,” the power grid operator said on Friday.
- We got another glimpse into consumer behaviors via Sean Connolly, chief executive officer of Conagra Brands Inc., who told analysts during a conference call Thursday that consumers are dialing back their food purchases.
- “As you can see in the weekly scanner data, food companies are starting to wrap pricing in the year-ago period, and dollar sales are coming down as expected. But the rate of improvement in volume recovery is lagging. That suggests new consumer behavior shifts beyond the initial elasticity effects that occurred when pricing actions were initially taken. We’ve seen this dynamic since just after Easter, and it has been broad-based across many categories and competitors. And importantly, where we see it, it is usually not a trade down to lower priced alternatives within the category, rather, it’s an overall category slowdown.”
- Cheerios maker General Mills and Walgreens Boots Alliance have recently warned about a weakening consumer. Earnings season is underway, and that will provide even more insights into consumer behaviors.
- – India and Russia have suspended efforts to settle bilateral trade in rupees, after months of negotiations failed to convince Moscow to keep rupees in its coffers,
- With a high trade gap in favour of Russia, Moscow believes it will end up with an annual rupee surplus of over $40 billion if such a mechanism is worked out and feels rupee accumulation is ‘not desirable’, an Indian government official, who did not want to be named, told Reuters.
- The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has hinted that it may accept the Chinese Yuan as a currency for countries to settle their obligations with the IMF following Argentina’s recent debt repayment in yuan.
- IMF spokesperson Julie Kozack confirmed on Thursday that Argentina had paid off part of its debts—equivalent to $1.1 billion of the $2.7 billion that matured last month—with the IMF in Chinese currency.
“As we have stated in the past, the Argentine authorities continue to remain current on their financial obligations to the IMF,” Ms. Kozack said at a press briefing.
“The RMB is one of the five freely usable currencies that members can and have used to settle their obligations with the IMF,” she added, referring to the Chinese currency by its official name, the renminbi.
Bookmark this video!
Janet Yellen says: “The US can rest assured that the dollar is going to play the dominant role in international transactions.”
This will be Twitter gold soon 😎pic.twitter.com/BksrK6fAm3
— Kim Dotcom (@KimDotcom) July 15, 2023
- The US dollar as dominant global reserve currency has been on a slow long-term downward trend, interrupted by upticks. And now we had an uptick, when the dollar gained share.
- What happened in 1978 that caused the dollar’s share to collapse from 85% to 46% by 1991? After inflation exploded in the US in the late 1970s, the world lost trust in the Fed’s ability to manage inflation. Even as inflation backed off in the 1980s, it took a long time for the world to regain confidence in the dollar. When it did, the dollar’s share rebounded until the euro came along and stopped that bounce in its tracks. Since then, the euro has been the undisputed #2 global reserve currency with a share of around 20%.
- Did Maybelline learn nothing from the Bud Light fiasco?
- It’s hard to think otherwise, now that it’s trying to sell its beauty product with this weirdo:
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) July 13, 2023
“On Thursday, Iger said in a CNBC interview that Disney was more challenged than he had anticipated, and that the company was considering selling off some of its TV networks to ease the pressure.”
Our cash bid for @ABCNetwork – $1000.
Take while you can, Bob … https://t.co/NRWtudeur6
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) July 16, 2023
Oprah’s spiritual healer has been sentenced to 99 years in prison after being found guilty of raping and abusing over 600 women and young girls.
João de Deus, or “John of God,” also ran a baby trafficking operation where newborn children were sold to childless couples.
— Ben Swann (@BenSwann_) July 13, 2023
The Biden Administration is Complicit in Child Trafficking at the Border
“Your taxpayer dollars are putting that kid on a plane, train, automobile and shipping that child to the ‘sponsor’ given by a child trafficker in Mexico… The United States government is fulfilling and… pic.twitter.com/QG1Top9kvQ
— Real America's Voice (RAV) (@RealAmVoice) July 16, 2023
6 Jan 2019 – 12:32:35 PM
Why was she ‘selected’?
Who appointed her?
Remember [her] history.
Ref: 230-page book called Sex Bias in the U.S. Code, published in 1977 by the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights.
>Called for the sex-integration of prisons and reformatories so that conditions of imprisonment, security and housing could be equal. She explained, “If the grand design of such institutions is to prepare inmates for return to the community as persons equipped to benefit from and contribute to civil society, then perpetuation of single-sex institutions should be rejected.” (Page 101)
>Called for the sex-integration of Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts because they “perpetuate stereotyped sex roles.” (Page 145)
>Insisted on sex-integrating “college fraternity and sorority chapters” and replacing them with “college social societies.” (Page 169)
>Cast constitutional doubt on the legality of “Mother’s Day and Father’s Day as separate holidays.” (Page 146)
>Called for reducing the age of consent for sexual acts to people who are “less than 12 years old.” (Page 102)
>Asserted that laws against “bigamists, persons cohabiting with more than one woman, and women cohabiting with a bigamist” are unconstitutional. (Page 195)
>Objected to laws against prostitution because “prostitution, as a consensual act between adults, is arguably within the zone of privacy protected by recent constitutional decisions.” (Page 97)
>Ginsburg wrote that the Mann Act (which punishes those who engage in interstate sex traffic of women and girls) is “offensive.” Such acts should be considered “within the zone of privacy.” (Page 98)
>Demanded that we “firmly reject draft or combat exemption for women,” stating “women must be subject to the draft if men are.” But, she added, “the need for affirmative action and for transition measures is particularly strong in the uniformed services.” (Page 218)
>An indefatigable censor, Ginsburg listed hundreds of “sexist” words that must be eliminated from all statutes. Among words she found offensive were: man, woman, manmade, mankind, husband, wife, mother, father, sister, brother, son, daughter, serviceman, longshoreman, postmaster, watchman, seamanship, and “to man” (a vessel). (Pages 15-16)
>Wanted he, she, him, her, his, and hers to be dropped down the memory hole. They must be replaced by he/she, her/him, and hers/his, and federal statutes must use the bad grammar of “plural constructions to avoid third person singular pronouns.” (Page 52-53)
>Condemned the Supreme Court’s ruling in Harris v. McRae and claimed that taxpayer-funded abortions should be a constitutional right.
Who are the doctors ‘currently’ treating [RBG]?
What other political [former/current] sr. political heads are they affiliated w/?
What ‘off-market’ drugs are being provided to [RBG] in order to sustain minimum daily function?
What is the real medical diagnosis of [RBG]?
Who is managing her care?
Who is ‘really’ managing her care?
The clock is ticking.
PANIC IN DC.
What is coming?
Do they really believe this will EVER be swallowed?
Will the progressive LEFT defend and support these actions once those guilty are brought to LIGHT?
These people are SICK!
They do NOT love this country.
- Sex change drugs and hormones for minors are now banned in Kentucky.
- A federal judge had placed an injunction on the law last month due to a lawsuit filed by the American Civil Liberties Union and the National Center for Lesbian Rights, but he lifted it on Friday.
- U.S. District Judge David Hale’s ruling means that the law is now in effect, and minors can no longer be prescribed puberty blockers or hormones.
They have silenced one of the few voices amongst the Catholic bishops speaking out against the globalist agenda https://t.co/qpD33CM7Uc
— Nick Donnelly (@ProtecttheFaith) July 15, 2023
— General Mike Flynn (@GenFlynn) July 16, 2023
- A Trump-appointed federal judge recently issued a preliminary injunction prohibiting DHS, FBI, DOJ, and other agencies from its government-wide, fascist conspiracy with Big Tech to censor speech and manipulate the public on a variety of topics.
- The 5th Circuit Court of Appeals temporarily blocked a lower court’s order that barred Biden Regime officials from contacting social media companies.
- The Biden Regime last Wednesday filed a notice of appeal in the Missouri v Biden censorship case.
- I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the 5th Circuit just granted a stay on the injunction in Missouri v. Biden against federal agencies telling Big Tech who to censor
- 10 days
- For 10 days our free speech of was not allowed to be censored by the gov’t
- But Biden regime lawyers were successful in their fight to silence our voices and tyranny is now law of the land once again
- This fight isn’t over
- Boston’s Democrat Mayor Michelle Wu is facing criticism for compiling a list of her ctitics and handing it over to the police.
- You know, for all of the Democrats’ talk about authoritarians and fascism, they sure seem to like using those concepts as political tactics.
- It’s all projection, of course.
- FOX News reports:
- Boston mayor Michelle Wu under fire after sending list of critics and protesters to police
- Ukraine said on Thursday it had received cluster bombs from the United States, its biggest military backer, which says the munitions are needed to compensate for shell shortages faced by Kyiv’s forces at a time when they are mounting a counteroffensive.
- President Vladimir Putin said Russia had a “sufficient stockpile” of cluster bombs and reserved the right to use them if such munitions, the use of which he said he regarded as a crime, were deployed against Russian forces in Ukraine.
- Cluster munitions are banned in more than 100 countries because they typically release large numbers of smaller bomblets that can kill indiscriminately over a wide area. Some of them inevitably fail to explode and can pose a danger for decades, particularly to children.
Are you the population she wants to reduce? https://t.co/18E9Hql41e
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) July 15, 2023
TAKE A LISTEN
— Slay News (@Slay_News_) July 15, 2023
PROPAGANDA- Read between the lines!
A deadly disease is coming here, unless we comply with Global Health Digital Certificates, to be issued by the WHO and based on the EU Covid Passport.
Your compliance didn’t set you free, it determined your future. Based on your fear. pic.twitter.com/IU9DRYf2mb
— Bernie's Tweets (@BernieSpofforth) July 16, 2023
- Democratic California Gov. Gavin Newsom has vowed to circumvent a local school board and buy students a book that the board voted to reject.
- The Temecula County school board voted to reject a curriculum that included a social studies book that referenced Harvey Milk, an LGBT activist and politician. “Why even mention a pedophile?” said Board President Dr. Joseph Komrosky ahead of the 3-2 vote, alluding to an alleged sexual relationship between Milk and a 16-year-old boy.
- The state of California is adopting a new framework for teaching math that revolves around the progressive concepts of equity and social justice.
- It’s yet another attempt to use education as a form of indoctrination.
- FOX News reports:
In the name of "social justice" and "equity," California will make it less likely black and Hispanic students are proficient in math. https://t.co/YJFBUavoIY
— Victor Joecks (@VictorJoecks) July 14, 2023
- According to the Washington Examiner:
The state Senate is now considering Assembly Bill 852, which would require judges to “consider the disparate impact on historically disenfranchised and system-impacted populations” when deciding prison sentences. Consistent with the view that statistical disparities are automatic evidence of a racist system, judges would be giving black convicts lighter punishments than white convicts for the same crimes.
The two-paragraph bill does not specify how a judge may arrive at the conclusion that a black convict is oppressed. It only tells judges to “rectify the racial bias that has historically permeated our criminal justice system.” It’s unclear what, if anything, would limit this wide discretion.
- In an actual justice system, punishments would be doled out according to the crime. The color of the perpetrator would be irrelevant. All defendants would be judged by the content of their character, not the color of their skin. Commit a murder, go to prison.
- Anything else is not justice, just affirmative action in a creepy new form, as if there were some kind of competition as to who wins a spot in prison, just as there’s competition to win college placements and the white candidates would come out with more “beds” than they did earlier owing to disparate impact. Talk about skewing white.
- Trump stated that “it probably was” a mistake for him to nominate Christopher Wray to be FBI Director during his term and Wray “was recommended very strongly” by 2024 GOP rival former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.
- In the segment, she asked, “Was it a mistake to put Christopher Wray there? I mean, obviously, the FBI is not following any of the things that you’re talking about.”
- Trump responded, “Yeah, sadly, it probably was. You know, he was recommended very strongly by Chris Christie, who’s a sad case. I mean, I watch him. He’s a sad case.”
Here’s why DeSantis’ polls are crashing
When asked about Ukraine, he doesn’t say he would end the war
He says he would make Europe provide more money & weapons
Americans are DONE w/endless foreign wars & the politicians that perpetuate them for profit
— DC_Draino (@DC_Draino) July 14, 2023
- To make it to the debate stage, a candidate must have 40,000 donors — which Pence has not hit.
- According to a report from the New York Times, who says they spoke to two campaign aides, Pence’s campaign has raised just $1.2 million.
- Pence is unlikely to receive a boost this week after crashing and burning during an interview with Tucker Carlson.
- Donald Trump has told supporters not to just see him as a candidate but as “your retribution.”
- This is brazen election interference.
- If Judge Aileen grants the DOJ’s request, the trial date will begin just weeks before the Iowa Republican presidential caucuses.
- The Iowa Caucuses are starting earlier this election cycle and will take place on January 15, 2024.
- Judge Cannon set the trial date for August 14 but Trump’s lawyers asked to indefinitely postpone the trial.
- Civil rights attorney Leo Terrell said on “Life, Liberty & Levin” that former President Donald Trump’s counsel in the Mar-a-Lago raid case could file a single motion that could be “game over” for special counsel Jack Smith and the prosecution.
- The act governs how presidents, beginning with Ronald Reagan, must handle their official records and documentation, and a 2014 revision spearheaded by then-Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., made digital-age and transparency-related tweaks to it.
- The PRA places the responsibility for “custody and management of incumbent Presidential records with the President,” according to the National Archives.
- Host Mark Levin said Trump’s team may consider citing Democrat-appointed jurists like Judge Amy Berman Jackson, who ruled against transparency watchdog Judicial Watch in a 2010 case seeking cassettes former President Bill Clinton stored in his sock drawer.
- Those tapes included considerations on whether to fire former CIA Director James Woolsey, reasoning behind foreign policy decisions surrounding U.S. involvement in Haiti, and a conversation with then-Rep. William Natcher, D-Ky., about why Clinton chose to enter America into NAFTA.
- “Game over,” Terrell replied. “That is, to me, the most important first motion President Trump’s legal team could file.”
- The PRA exonerates Trump, Terrell said, adding that such a filing could leave the prosecution without a viable response.
- “President Trump had the absolute right to declassify any and all documents in his custody, control and possession. There has been no response to that by the prosecution. I’ll tell you why: Because they don’t have one.”
- Terrell said the feds’ supposed blind spot for the PRA is a result of its alleged mission to quash Trump’s presidential aspirations.
- Whatever happened to the Biden Documents Case? 20 times more documents than I have, and I’m allowed to have under the Presidential Records Act, he’s not. What about the Classified Docs he had in Chinatown, and on his garage floor in Delaware. Is he being charged under the Espionage Act? What about Penn Center, which receives China money, or the 1850 boxes that he is not wanting to release? Was Obama, Clinton, Bush, or others so charged? No, only “TRUMP,” because I am illegally being targeted!
And it begins.
1) Of course they want to do this.
2) If they did, it would be the end of the Republican Party. https://t.co/i0gnADT2Py
— Rich Baris "The People's Pundit" (@Peoples_Pundit) July 15, 2023
Rich @Peoples_Pundit , if Trump win's again in 2024 it already is the end of the ruse formerly known as the Republican Party.
The corporations behind the RNC/DNC have been dealing with and coordinating against the second political party, called MAGA, this entire time. https://t.co/HKXo2UC08X
— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) July 15, 2023
45 explains why he has to be so tough:
“What am I gonna do? I get indicted on something that is ridiculous. I have to fight…
Look, I’m fighting for 225-250 million people. I think that’s a real number. Okay?”
That’s a lot more than the 74 million votes BS narrative 👀 pic.twitter.com/YsDmZa65k3
— TheStormHasArrived (@TheStormRedux) July 16, 2023
President Trump says his VP & future cabinet members could be some of the current Republican candidates running against him in the primaries.
Who will he pick? pic.twitter.com/yJIoiv9dym
— TheStormHasArrived (@TheStormRedux) July 16, 2023
- “The greatest economy in the world, you know we had that. We did it twice— we did it the 1st time, & then we had COVID come in, a gift from CHINA.”
- “That came in, & when I gave it up, we had a RIGGED ELECTION. When I gave up the REIGNS, so to speak…THE DAY BEFORE COVID CAME, we had a higher stock market despite the hell that the WHOLE WORLD had to go thru…”
- — @realDonaldTrump
- What happened “THE DAY BEFORE COVID CAME” when he “GAVE UP THE REINS”?
"2024 is our FINAL battle" -President Donald J. Trump pic.twitter.com/Ds5wgAJjTO
— RSBN 🇺🇸 (@RSBNetwork) July 16, 2023
TAKE A LISTEN
“Freedom is more important than prosperity.” pic.twitter.com/sFtZOlI11e
— General Mike Flynn (@GenFlynn) July 16, 2023
TAKE A LISTEN