[DS] Panic Event, Treason, Sedition, Indisputable Evidence,This Is Only The Beginning – Ep. 3054
Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:26:45 — 38.0MB)
Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [CB]/[WEF] are now pushing shortages of products in the EU, this is part of their GND. The Biden IRA plan will not work, the plan has been accelerated and it will fail because the world will not be able to function. The plan to crash the market and blame it on the Republicans will fail. The [DS] is now in a deep panic, the treason has been exposed to the people, as the people learn about the other crimes the [DS] will need to shutdown communication, the information war will become a physical war. The exposure of their crimes is only the beginning, this is going to get worse and worse for them as time goes on, the people will see the truth. The evidence is indisputable.
- A business owner has warned there could be a ‘squeeze’ on the amount of toilet paper available after a new EU ban on products linked to deforestation
- Fears of toilet roll shortages have sprung up once again after a new EU ban.
- The European authority plans to bring in a ban on products linked to deforestation and the boss of a toilet paper company has warned the change will have a “gigantic effect” on the industry.
- Mr Forbes said businesses reliant on virgin pulp as raw material will struggle to make the changes in time
- The “vast majority” of products like paper towels, facial tissues and toilet paper all use the raw material, which is garnered from newly harvested trees. Mr Forbes claimed some of the major brands that produce these products would have to spend “billions” on an “operational transformation” to keep step with the new laws.
How Greening the Economy Will Destroy America
- Brain-dead Biden’s proposed Inflation Reduction Act ( IRA) is supposed to give us cheap “green” energy. We were told that the IRA would give us cheap ‘green’ energy for ‘only’ $400 billion in subsidies.
- In reality, the IRA has a limitless price tag due to its 1) limitless number of years, 2) limitless dollars per year, 3) limitless harm to our grid.
- The promise that for just $400 billion the IRA would give us cheap ‘green’ energy never made sense.
- If the ‘green’ sources the IRA was subsidizing were actually on the verge of being cheap, they wouldn’t need to be subsidized.
- If the IRA was trying to make low-carbon energy cheap—which is the only way to lower global CO2 emissions long-term—it would have focused on liberating low-carbon energy production from the anti-development ‘green’ regulationsthat hold back nuclear, geothermal, and natural gas.
- The real goal of the IRA was to pretend to do something about global CO2 so as to wildly enrich ‘green’ companiesthat are unable/unwilling to compete on a real market—above all solar/wind companies, who successfully lobby to be paid a (subsidized) premium for unreliable
- The IRA’s cost is limitless:
- It lasts a limitless number of years
- It costs limitless dollars per year
- It does limitless harm to our grid.
- The IRA lasts a limitless number of years
- While we were led to believe the IRA’s ‘green” subsidies, mostly for solar and wind, would last 10 years, they actually continue indefinitely until America reaches an emission level even the Biden Admin says we won’t reach by 2050!
- 2. The IRA costs limitless dollars per year.
- 3. The IRA does limitless harm to our grid.
- Not only will the IRA’s subsidies last far longer than the decade we were pitched, and not only will those subsidies likely be far higher per year than we were pitched, but—worst of all—the IRA has a limitless ability to harm our grid.
- We’re in a growing electricity crisis caused by shutting down reliable power plants and not replacing them with reliable power plants.
- The IRA’s response to this crisis is to double down on one of its main causes: subsidies for unreliable solar and wind.
- Not only will greening the economy impose limitless costs. It will destroy our economy, which is based on fossil fuels. Here again Epstein is a good guide. “Why do I believe the world needs to increase fossil fuel usewhen so many tell us to rapidly eliminate fossil fuel use?
- we’re supposed to go along with Green Energy schemes – as we did with masks, school lockdowns and vaccinations to stop Covid – because our government, media and ‘public interest’ groups insist that we ‘follow the science,’ on which there can be no doubt (certainly none permitted) that we face a ‘manmade climate crisis’ that threatens the very existence of humanity and ‘the only Earth we have.’
- The White House continues to insist it will not negotiate with House Republicans over the debt ceiling.
- “We have been very clear,” she said. “There will not be any negotiation around the debt ceiling. This is something that is their constitutional duty to do. They’ve done it three times — you’ve heard me say it over and over again — three times during the last administration, and they should do it now.”
- Jean-Pierre later described the House Republican proposal as “cruel.”
- McCarthy met with Biden in January to begin negotiations on the debt ceiling, but that meeting ended without a binding agreement because the White House maintained it would not discuss federal spending until the borrowing limit was lifted. McCarthy said he has not spoken with Biden since that initial meeting, accusing the president of “bumbling his way into the first default in our nation’s history.”
“Go Woke, Go Broke!” – Fox News in Turmoil as Americans Cancel Fox Nation Subscriptions at “Record Rate” Following Tucker’s Firing
- Whoa – BlackRock increased its stock ownership of Fox Corporation to over *15%* in February
- Now do you see why Fox parted ways with Tucker only 2 months later?
- Always follow the money
AOC gloats that "deplatforming works and is important" after Tucker's exit from Fox.
Chuck Schumer goes on CNN and says DC has the "right and duty" to tell Fox News what it can and cannot say.
The EU is ramping up censorship on 19 big online platforms including Twitter under…
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) April 25, 2023
- Oh’ no, not Dan Bongino also? Not only Tucker, but Dan. What is going on at FoxNews?
“…and the fraudulent and dishonest statements he made on Wednesday. No way, it’s time to stop this corrupt and illegally brought Witch Hunt. [Time to start looking at the other side where real crimes were committed]. Republicans have been [abused long enough]. Must end now!”
Carpet bombs are ok.
Tactical nukes are better.
Biden Ties to BlackRock Deepen With Latest Treasury Hire
Former executive Eric Van Nostrand joins Treasury Department
BlackRock is becoming one of Wall Street’s key D.C. conduits
- Another BlackRock Inc. executive is joining the Biden administration, adding to the close ties between the Wall Street heavyweight and the seat of power in Washington.
- Eric Van Nostrand, a BlackRock managing director who was head of research for sustainable investments and multi-asset strategies, is exiting to join the Treasury Department. He will be a senior adviser on economic issues tied to Russia and Ukraine and will report to Ben Harris, assistant Secretary of Treasury for economic policy, a person familiar with the matter said. He starts on Monday.
Hunter Biden Ordered to Appear in Court in Arkansas for Paternity Case – Attorneys Confronted on Laptop from Hell
- Arkansas Judge Holly Meyer ordered Hunter Biden to appear in person in court in May.
- The New York Post reported:
A judge has ruled that Hunter Biden must attend all court hearings related to his ongoing Arkansas paternity case.
“From now on … I want both of your clients at every hearing I conduct,” Independence County Circuit Judge Holly Meyer told attorneys representing Hunter Biden and Lunden Roberts, the mom of his 4-year-old unacknowledged daughter, Navy.
HB does not appear in court, but this time they are forcing him
Hunter Biden hides away at Joe Kiani’s $50M California vineyard amid his brewing criminal probes: Democrat donor is one of President’s ‘closest friends’ and received multi-million-dollar federal contracts
- Hunter Biden is hiding away at billionaire democrat donor’s California vineyard
- Joe Kiani’s $50million Santa Ynez property has become Biden’s safe haven
- Kiani is a top donor to President Biden and is one of his ‘closest friends’
- A billionaire Democrat donor, sheltering Hunter Biden amid the brewing storm of his criminal probe, received multi-million-dollar federal contracts and offered a $93,000 job to the President’s niece, records reveal.
- Hunter Biden has been spotted hiding away there
Judge Dismisses Biden Admin’s Motion to Dismiss Big Tech Collusion Case
- A federal judge wants to get to the bottom of what kind of interactions the federal government has had with big tech companies and has ordered that it show its communications.
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana Judge Terry Doughty rejected the Biden administration’s motion to dismiss a landmark case alleging collusion between the federal government and Big Tech to censor certain users related to COVID-19.
- In Missouri v. Biden, the states of Louisiana and Missouri filed a lawsuit alleging that social media companies — such as YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn — censored certain viewpoints and users on its platforms at the direction of members of President Joe Biden’s administration as well as leaders at federal government agencies.
- “The Court finds that the Complaint alleges significant encouragement and coercion that converts the otherwise private conduct of censorship on social media platforms into state action, and is unpersuaded by Defendants’ arguments to the contrary,” Doughty wrote in his ruling.
- Doughty said he was “unpersuaded” by some of the government’s arguments in court, particularly their attempts to downplay coercive threats as “isolated episodes in which federal officials engaged in rhetoric about misinformation on social media platforms.”
- “Further, while the Government may certainly select the messages it wishes to convey, this freedom is limited by the more fundamental principle that a government entity may not employ threats to limit the free speech of private citizens,” Doughty wrote.
- The case is scheduled for a preliminary injunction hearing on May 12.
- The lawsuit alleges that social media companies labeled information as “misinformation” and “disinformation” in violation of the First Amendment and that the federal government went beyond its authority and the Department of Health and Human Services and the Department of Homeland Security violated the Administrative Procedure Act.
WATCH: Suspect Accused of Running Secret Chinese Police Stations In America Seen Rubbing Elbows with Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and NYC Mayor Eric Adams
- Last week, the Eastern District of New York announced the arrests of two New Yorkers for conspiring to act as Chinese agents
- The individuals were identified as “Harry” Lu Jianwang, 61, of the Bronx, and Chen Jinping, 59, of Manhattan. Once confronted by the FBI, they allegedly destroyed evidence.
- Now, a report suggests one of these wannabe Chinese agents may have ties to some prominent Democrats.
- A video has emerged showing Lu mingling with two of the most powerful Democrats in America, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and NYC Mayor Eric Adams. They met at an event earlier this year where the Democrats spoke.
‘Huge biological risk’ after Sudan fighters occupy lab: WHO
- The World Health Organization (WHO) said on Tuesday that fighters in conflict-ravaged Sudan had occupied the national public laboratory holding samples of diseases including polio and measles, creating an “extremely, extremely dangerous” situation.
Fighters “kicked out all the technicians from the lab… which is completely under the control of one of the fighting parties as a military base,” said Nima Saeed Abid, the WHO’s representative in Sudan.
US warns of new Russian offensive in Ukraine
- Kiev has been promising for months to launch a counteroffensive against Russia sometime this spring, after receiving weapons and training for its troops from the US and other foreign backers.
- However, the operation has not materialized so far and may not kick off until the summer, according to recent remarks by Ukrainian Prime Minister Denis Shmigal. Some Ukrainian officials, including Foreign Minister Dmitry Kuleba, warned against treating the much anticipated offensive as a make-or-break moment in the stand-off.
- Several reports in the US media have indicated that the Ukrainian push – if and when it comes – may not result in significant gains. Skeptics cited battlefield losses, including among experienced soldiers, a shortage of artillery munitions and mounting pressure by Russian troops as factors that undermine the Ukrainian position.
The World Health Organization (WHO) fired a doctor in the running for a key leadership position after allegations of sexual misconduct, The Associated Press first reported.
- Dr. Temo Waqanivalu, a Fijian doctor who led a noncommunicable diseases team at the organization, was dismissed after an investigation revealed a history of sexual misconduct, a WHO spokesperson said to The AP in an email early Thursday. Waqanivalu was accused of sexually assaulting a woman at a conference in Berlin last fall, The AP first reported in January.
- NEW – Justin Trudeau Rewrites History By Now Saying He Never Forced Anyone To Get Vaccinated
- “There are potential side effects in vaccinations. And there are people who’ve probably gotten very sick from vaccinations…While not forcing anyone to get vaccinated, I chose to make sure all the incentives and all the protections were there to encourage Canadians to get vaccinated.”
Pfizer Quietly Financed Groups Lobbying For COVID Vaccine Mandates: Fang
- In the midst of a contentious debate about Chicago’s plan to force employers to require their workers to take the COVID-19 vaccine, Karen Freeman-Wilson, president of the Chicago Urban League, appeared on television to dismiss complaints that such rules would disproportionately harm the Black community.“The health and safety factor here far outweighs the concern about shutting people out or creating a barrier,” Freeman-Wilson said on WTTW in August 2021.
- Earlier that year, her group had received a $100,000 grant from Pfizer, the manufacturer of one of the most commonly used COVID-19 vaccines in the United States, for a project to promote “vaccine safety and effectiveness.” Although the Chicago Urban League is not normally shy about disclosing its corporate donors, the support from Pfizer is not listed in the “partners” section on its website. The drug industry funding likewise went unmentioned during the interview.Pfizer’s grant to the Chicago Urban League was one of many that Pfizer made to nonprofits and trade organizations. Pfizer doled out special funding to groups across the country that lobbied in favor of government policies to mandate the COVID-19 vaccine.The extensive list of those with funding from the pharmaceutical giant includes consumer, doctor, and medical groups, as well as public health organizations and civil rights nonprofits. Many of those groups did not disclose the funding they received from Pfizer while they were advocating for policies that would force workers to get the vaccine.
- The National Consumers League, a century-old corporate watchdog group, announced support for “government and employer mandates requiring [COVID-19] vaccination” in August 2021, during roughly the same period in which it accepted $75,000 from Pfizer earmarked for “vaccine policy efforts.” The organization is also led in part by Andrea LaRue, who serves as an NCL board member. LaRue’s work as a highly paid contract lobbyist to Pfizer, focused on vaccine policy, is not disclosed by NCL’s website.
- The Immunization Partnership, a Houston-based public health nonprofit, lobbied publicly against Texas legislation in 2021 designed to prevent vaccine passports and municipal vaccine mandates. The Immunization Partnership claimed that the bills “erode the vital role of our state’s public health and medical experts in combating this pandemic.” The partnership did not disclose that it received $35,000 from Pfizer that year for “legislative advocacy.”
- During a speech at the White House, President Joe Biden’s remarks on parenting have triggered a strong backlash, with critics accusing him of promoting communist-style ideology.
- “No such thing as someone else’s child!” Biden repeated.
- “Our nation’s children are all our children,” he added.
But the backlash to the Marxist claim came fast and furious on social media.
“My Children do not belong to you or the government,” activist Ryan Cunningham responded to Biden’s claim. “Keep your perverted hands and government away from them.”
“Parents, your children are NOT property of the state,” replied Rep. Mary Miller (R-IL). “This is not the Soviet Union. You must stand up for Parental Rights!”
“This is insane,” Florida Governor Ron DeSantis’s campaign tweeted. “The government isn’t a replacement for family. That’s why Governor DeSantis has always stood strong for parental rights.”
“So if you have an abortion you just killed my child,” Life News responded.
There were some who mocked Biden for the way he raised his son Hunter Biden.
Operating on the time-tested and accurate premise of "confession through projection", one could reasonably be of the opinion that it looks like @AdamKinzinger is inadvertently admitting that he is the one who made some promises to Ray Epps! 😂 @RepThomasMassie. https://t.co/b4BJEgS8HP
— Viva Frei (@thevivafrei) April 24, 2023
- I know I’m pulling up a chair.
Is Ray Epps a Pedophile and Is This How the Feds Are Able to Control Him?
- Tiffany Epps, the adopted daughter of Ray Epps, claims he began sexually molesting her when she was 14-years-old. She claims he was abusive in other ways as well. The details she paints of the January 6 provocateur’s life include strange incidents, such as the time when “Sgt James Ray Epps” was arrested in Mexico.
Ratcliffe: Media ‘Knew’ Intel. Community Had Said Hunter Laptop Wasn’t Russian Misinformation
- former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe pointed out that the media knew that the intelligence community had already concluded that the Hunter Biden laptop story wasn’t Russian misinformation when they used “Mike Morell and Antony Blinken’s coordinated letter” on the laptop story as a reason to falsely declare the story Russian misinformation.
- Ratcliffe said that not only have the media largely ignored the new developments on the letter, “It’s that the media [were] in on it.  hours before Mike Morell and Antony Blinken’s coordinated letter was published in POLITICO, I went on national TV and put out a statement refuting what Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) was saying that the Hunter Biden laptop was a Russian disinformation campaign. So, they all knew that the official position of the intelligence community was that this was not Russian disinformation. But they all went with it anyway. Laura, remember, this was just two weeks before the presidential election. They just had to mislead the American people and keep this false narrative alive for two weeks to pull off the election interference that they were clearly engaged in.
TAKE A LISTEN
Biden Family’s ‘Circle of Lies’ Tightening Around White House Cover-Up
- “Biden crime family” is trying to cover its tracks.
- If the 51 “Intelligence” Agents didn’t defraud our Country with Disinformation about the “laptop from hell,” the Election results would have been entirely different, and we would not now be a failing Nation!
- “51 Intelligence Agents lied. It’s TREASON. They totally lied just before the ELECTION— right before the VOTE. They said that the computer, which had ALL KINDS OF CRIMES on it, was RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION.”
- “The TOP PEOPLE in the country, they LIED. I actually think it’s TREASONOUS.”
- “By the way, that’s just ANOTHER WAY they CHEATED IN THE ELECTION— they cheated in MANY WAYS.”
- Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis said Monday that she will announce potential criminal indictments related to alleged interference in Georgia’s 2020 election between July 11 and Sept. 1, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. In letters to local law enforcement, Willis asked them to be prepared for heightened security and potential public reactions. While she did not mention former President Donald Trump by name, legal experts believe that her letter suggests she is considering charges against Trump and his allies.
While you were sleeping, President Joseph Biden (D) announced his future plans
- This morning, at 6:00 a.m., Joe Biden informed the world that he was once again running for president of the United States of America.
- “Let’s finish the job,” he mutters.
- “The job” of high inflation as in such basics as food and fuel.
- American involvement in the Russian-Ukrainian conflict.
- High unemployment, officially a seemingly mild 3.5% which doesn’t account for the low labor participation rate.
- Illegal immigration.
- President Joe Biden launched his reelection bid on Tuesday with the release of a new video that fails to name a single achievement in his first term — nor any plan for what he might hope to achieve in his second term.
- Instead, the video dwells on abortion (“personal freedom”), as well as “MAGA extremists,” whom the country must defeat in what Biden calls a “battle for the soul of our nation,” repeating a theme from his 2020 campaign.
Biden: "The speaker, the former president, and the maga extremists are cut from a different cloth. They treat [working class people], they treat these folks, and they think they're a threat." pic.twitter.com/TbyxYYuPV0
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) April 25, 2023
Of Course Biden was going to Run, think optics, they know the people didn’t elect him the first time and the people are not going to elect him the second time, remember these people are installed by the criminal syndicate. But I believe they need to him to run so it looks good and have him breakdown right before the elections to be replaced, optics are important.
- Susan Rice is the pliable foot soldier, the protege’ of the Lightbringer, Chicago Jesus. Rice is the female version of the entire apparatus of the Obama team. Susan Rice is Barack Obama in female form, and as Ric Grenell said eloquently, Susan Rice is “the shadow president.”
- Most likely Obama speaks to her and Susan Rice instructs Biden
- So the question is, if Susan Rice is leaving is she going to run for president or be a vp or are they preparing to remove Biden
Trump’s Triumphs, From A to Z, vs. Biden’s Botches
- From A to Z, here are 26 things that Trump got right:
- Abraham Accords: Trump brokered four peace agreements among Israel and other countries—Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, and Sudan.
- Border wall: Trump’s 458 miles of concrete and steel fortified the border and curbed illegal immigration before Biden obliterated America’s southern frontier.
- Consular offices in Jerusalem were upgraded to a U.S. Embassy, thus enforcing the relevant statute that Presidents Bill Clinton through Barack Obama circumvented.
- Deregulation: Trump promised to kill two old regulations for every new one imposed. American Action Forum counts 4.7 existing rules junked per new one implemented.
- Energy Independence: Trump achieved the impossible dream of U.S. self-reliance and then made America globally dominant as a net exporter of energy for the first time since 1952.
- Freedom-of-speech protection, per Trump’s executive order, became a prerequisite for colleges to receive federal funds.
- Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and Barrett joined the Supreme Court. Meanwhile, 223 other constitutionalists whom Trump nominated reached the federal bench.
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities scored an advocacy office in the White House, a permanent stream of federal funds, and year-round Pell Grants, to aid their summer school students. HBCU presidents begged Obama in vain for these things. Trump invited them to the Oval Office in his fifth week in Washington, listened, and approved their requests.
- Iran nuclear deal: Killed.
- Javelin anti-tank missiles that Trump provided have helped Ukraine stymie Russian invaders.
- Keystone XL pipeline: Approved.
- “Little Rocket Man,” Kim Jong Un, met thrice with Trump. While North Korea did not scrap its nuclear weapons program, it conducted zero atomic tests after this odd couple first huddled in Singapore on June 12, 2018. Kim detonated four nukes under Obama-Biden.
- Mexico, Canada, and the U.S. signed a new trade deal that replaced the North American Free Trade Agreement.
- NATO’s finances soared, as Trump prodded U.S. allies to boost Western collective defense by $400 billion through 2024.
- Opportunity Zones incentivized $78 billion in private capital to 8,768 largely low-income, minority communities.
- Poverty fell to a rate of 10.5%, the lowest since 1959, when federal figures were first collected. Before COVID-19 unleashed hell on Earth, the strongest economy in 60 years drove black poverty to 18.8%, a record low.
- Qassem Soleimani, Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps chief, was droned to smithereens on Trump’s order. Tehran’s ayatollahs promptly learned some manners.
- Right to Try legislation freed terminally ill patients to use promising treatments that awaited Food and Drug Administration approval.
- Space Force: Trump’s out-of-this world promise became reality as the Pentagon’s newest armed service.
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act: This $1.9 trillion tax reduction unleashed massive economic growth that most benefited lower-income Americans.
- Unemployment hit all-time lows for blacks and Hispanics and triggered the lowest female unemployment rate since September 1953.
- Veterans secured broader medical freedoms through VA Choice and swift punishment for abusive VA employees.
- Washington, D.C.’s school-voucher program was reauthorized with a $45 million appropriation.
- Xi Jinping and other Chinese Communist Party members restrained themselves when Trump deployed his peace through strength strategy. Under Biden, Red China does whatever it wants, from an unprecedented mock blockade of Taiwan to spy balloons vacuuming up intelligence over America to U.S.-based CCP “police stations” that terrorize dissidents.
- Yes votes for the First Step Act totaled 358 in the House (including 176 Democrats) and 87 in the Senate (among them, 47 Democrats). This overwhelmingly bipartisan criminal justice reform measure let nonviolent prisoners, many of them black, return to their communities.
- Zero American wars began under Trump. The dovish consequences of his hawkish command were exactly the opposite of the “Push the nuclear button NOW!” belligerence that his deranged critics forecast.
- Wouldn’t four more years of Trump be better than four years of Biden?
Donald J. [email protected]
“Statement from President Donald J. Trump on Joe Biden’s Announcement” donaldjtrump.com/news/9abc77e8
The GOP is filled with amazing talent to save our country from the failed policies of the Biden Admin. Our nominee in 2024 will be the 45th & 47th POTUS, Donald Trump. Our economy will be stronger, our streets will be safer, & our lives will be freer. He has my full support!
— Lee Zeldin (@leezeldin) April 24, 2023
- I see that everybody is talking about the Republican Debates, but nobody got my approval, or the approval of the Trump Campaign, before announcing them. When you’re leading by seemingly insurmountable numbers, and you have hostile Networks with angry, TRUMP & MAGA hating anchors asking the “questions,” why subject yourself to being libeled and abused? Also, the Second Debate is being held at the Reagan Library, the Chairman of which is, amazingly, Fred Ryan, Publisher of The Washington Post. NO!
Lee Zeldin Endorses Donald Trump for President in 2024