Watch The X22 Report On Video
- President Joe Biden plans to address Congress will outline his plan for an additional $1.8 trillion in spending.
- The president will outline his proposed American Families Plan during his speech, according to the White House, an additional $1.8 trillion for free community college, free child care, paid leave, more food stamps, and free universal pre-school.
- That marks $6 trillion in proposed spending for Biden in his first 100 days as president — $1.8 trillion for the American Families Plan, $2.3 trillion for his American Jobs Plan on top of the $1.9 trillion coronavirus rescue package passed by a partisan majority of Democrats in March.
- Biden plans to pay for some of his proposed spending with dramatic tax hikes on capital gains and raising corporate tax rates.
- “The President will be proposing a set of measures to make sure the wealthiest Americans pay the taxes that they owe, while also ensuring that no one making less than $400,000 per year will see their taxes go up,” the White House official said to reporters.
- Re-raising the highest income tax bracket to pre-2017 levels (39.6%)
- Raise the capital gains tax for filers making more than $1 million a year to match the income tax rate (39.6%)
- Biden is also proposing an increase in funding and manpower for the Internal Revenue Services and a reallocation of priorities so that the agency focuses its audit efforts on the wealthiest Americans who may be taking advantage of the spirit of the law or fraudulently filing their returns.
- Biden’s plan is expected to exclude, however, an expansion of the estate tax, something he promised to do throughout the 2020 campaign.
- The plan itself will provide aid directly to families in the form of:
- Universal free Pre-K schooling, regardless of family income (Upwards of $200 billion)
- Universal free community college, regardless of family income (Upwards of $100 billion)
- Expansion of Pell Grants to help low-income students pay for college ($85 billion)
- A National paid family and emergency leave program ($225 billion)
- Combat nutritional problems by investing in larger school lunch programs, launching “healthy foods” incentives, and expanding the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) ($45 billion)
- White House officials conceded the proposal faces an uphill climb in Congress but framed the spending — along with the AJP — as necessary spending to allow the U.S. to compete with China throughout the 21st century.
If yes, sure that they have the right job? pic.twitter.com/FVCvcIK6PA
— WallStreetRocker (@StreetRocker) April 27, 2021
🇪🇺@Isabel_Schnabel: Price changes of particular goods are not the same as general inflation. We are currently seeing price increases for some goods, like lumber, which may eventually be transmitted to consumer prices, depending on their weight in the consumption basket. #AskECB https://t.co/L18LFU6BgG
— European Central Bank (@ecb) April 28, 2021
- vHunter will guest teach a class on fake news at Tulane University this fall.
- What exactly are Hunter Biden’s qualifications for this teaching gig?
- Hunter’s resume includes crawling around on the floor rummaging for crack, getting kicked out of the Navy for cocaine use, making homemade porn with his dead brother’s wife, partying with prostitutes, spending hundreds of thousands of dollars at strip clubs and working as his VP father’s bagman as part of an international money laundering operation.
- Tulane confirmed the list of guest speakers
- Hunter Biden
- Dr. Deborah Birx, White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator under President Donald Trump
- Juan Williams, political analyst for Fox News Channel
- Susan Glasser, columnist for The New Yorker
- Margaret Sullivan, Washington Post columnist; Kylie Atwood, national security correspondent for CNN
- Margaret Brennan, Face the Nation moderator
- Bret Stephens, New York Times columnist
- Dr. Michael Fauntroy, a professor in the Political Science Department at Howard University.
Breaking: Tulane Also Bringing Harvey Weinstein To Lecture On Women’s Studies https://t.co/PzZDo3fEhN
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) April 28, 2021
- Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) is planning to release a book later this year about former President Donald Trump’s impeachment process.
- Schiff announced the book, “Midnight in Washington: How We Almost Lost Our Democracy and Still Could,” in a social media post Tuesday, telling his followers that he has been working on it “for the last year.”
Now he is collecting his payment
Imagine what would happen, if, by law, every US Congressman/woman, US Senator, President etc. was by US law audited every 1-2 years by an independent agency.
Imagine what would happen if those audits extended to all family members of such ‘elected’ official?
Would D’s continue to push for Foreign Aid to other C’s vs. the Homeland?
What happens when the kickbacks dry up?
M. Waters $4mm House?
N. Pelosi net worth $150mm+?
J. Biden son/brother net worth tens of millions?
Clinton family $200mm+ (pre election of BC less than $1mm)?
Obama family $40mm+ (pre election less than $1mm)?
Disguised under book deals?
Those who take are offered more powerful positions within the party (controlled).
DRAIN THE SWAMP.
.@JoeBiden‘s accomplishments in the first 100 days:
1. Promised unity but has only pushed for a partisan, progressive agenda
2. Signed more executive orders in his ﬁrst week than any past president, ignoring the roleof the legislative
– killed jobs
– opened the border
– created a humanitarian crisis
– kept kids out of school
– closed churches
– upended American energy independence
– allowed men to compete in women’s sports
– advocated for more abortion $
— House Freedom Caucus (@freedomcaucus) April 28, 2021
“I’m sorry, this is the last question I will take. Then, I’m really going to be in trouble.”
Are we still pretending this is the guy in charge? Who will the “leader” of the free world be in trouble with? Kamala? Xi???pic.twitter.com/0TDe8R6f9E
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) April 27, 2021
- Former White House senior adviser for the Obama administration Seth Andrew was charged Tuesday with wire fraud, money laundering, and making false statements to a financial institution, in connection with a scheme in which he allegedly stole $218,005 from a charter school network that he founded.
- Andrew was arrested this morning in New York City.
- Federal authorities in Manhattan raided the Upper East Side apartment of Rudy Giuliani on Wednesday as part of a criminal probe into the former mayor’s dealings in Ukraine, a report said.
- The investigators confiscated Rudy Guiliani’s electronic devices as part of a search warrant.
- A spokesperson for the US Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York declined to comment on the reported raid. Source: nypost.com
US is now East Germany, where foes are publicly “investigated” – see, e.g., Gaetz, Giuliani, etc. – while political allies are not – see, e.g., Hunter Biden’s laptop.
Protect truth re: Hillary/DNC Russia collusion?
Why was POTUS impeached re: Ukraine?
Protect truth re: Biden/[CLAS 1-99] Ukraine collusion?
Blame ‘opponent’ for what they themselves are guilty of? [DNC media push echo _submitted ‘talking points’ _generate false narrative].
Importance of SDNY control?
Weiner evidence collection
Epstein evidence collection
(focus on above [for now])
THE GUARD REFUSING TO STEP DOWN?
POTUS refusal to formally nominate?
APPOINTED TO POST BY SDNY JUDGES [unusual][removal of ‘acting’]?
The stakes are high.
They will fight.
Super bowl > puppy show
Cohen raid by FBI?
Raid on the President of the United States’ attorney for payment details re: private case re: Stormy Daniels?
How do you introduce evidence into an investigation (legally)?
Who has everything?
Methods which info collected/ obtained?
Admissible in the court of law?
Rudy Giuliani’s son Andrew on FBI raiding his father’s apartment:
“The only piece of evidence that they did not take up there today was the only piece of incriminating evidence that is in there — and it does not belong to my father — it belongs to the current president’s son.”
- Former New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman had his law license suspended for a year this week because of the domestic abuse allegations that led to his resignation in 2018, according to reports.
- The disciplinary committee claimed he had violated professional conduct rules through the alleged abuse.
- Schneiderman, a Democrat, admitted to professional misconduct and to being “verbally and emotionally abusive” and slapping and applying pressure to women’s necks without consent in the past, according to court documents in which he agreed to his suspension, The Journal reported. He has also agreed to keep seeing a mental health professional.
Schneiderman championed baseless investigations of President Trump before being forced to resign.)
CRISIS at the Southern Border…pic.twitter.com/nNKdWyuSWP
— Dan Scavino🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) April 28, 2021
China and our adversaries now know they can take advantage of us in exchange for a promise to reduce future carbon emissions — a promise that they have no intention of actually keeping.
Climate change first is NOT America First. It weakens us — and our adversaries know it.
— Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) April 28, 2021
- The US is citing “increased threats” as the reason behind the order, leaving only essential personnel and the Marine security detachment, ahead of Biden’s drawdown of troops from the country.
- Comrades, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), also known as the U.S. Ministry of COVID compliance, has released new guidelines for outdoor expressions of liberty and freedom. Within the guidelines vaccinated people are now permitted to engage in activity without masks. However, non-compliant citizens -those who refuse the non FDA approved emergency vaccination- are still required to wear masks. [LINK]
- Thus, the CDC ministry is now establishing a new protocol to divide the American citizenry. Two classes of individuals: vaccinated -vs- non vaccinated.
- On Tuesday, the Vail School District in southern Arizona was scheduled to discuss its mask policy after Gov. Doug Ducey enacted a new executive order that lifted the state’s order to require face masks in schools.
- In response to the meeting, more than a hundred parents rallied for the Vail School District to drop the mask mandate.
- But just moments before the meeting was scheduled to take place, school officials abruptly decided to cancel the meeting, citing safety concerns over the parents’ protest.
- A throng of parents later pushed their way into the board room while refusing to wear masks and demanded to speak with their elected officials.
- In response, the Vail board called 911, and Pima County Sheriff Nanos told KGUN 9, a sergeant and four deputies showed up in just over a minute.
- The district said the sheriff told the board to adjourn the study session because the crowd was uncontrollable.
- But the Sheriff says that’s false, the board made that decision on their own, and crowd control was not an issue.
- Emotions ran high as parents confronted law enforcement, demanding to know why the board canceled the meeting. “They [school board] have the audacity to leave when we come here as peaceful parents to talk to them,” one parent passionately asked.
- Following the adjournment, the parents, under Robert’s Rules of Order, voted in a new school board. Then, the new members voted to end the mask requirement in Vail Schools. Whether this procedure to install new board members is legally valid remains in contention.
- But a Facebook account posted video of the meeting with this summary explaining the parents’ position:
“Vail School Board violates Arizona open meeting law, refuse to hear from the people, and goes home. So, the People hold quorum, call their own meeting to order, elect a new School Board, and immediately vote to CANCEL the mask mandate – along with voting to disallow any medical procedure being forced on the children or employees. This is how you take back power from a tyrannical government.
- Several researchers used by leading corporate media outlets to debunk claims that COVID-19 originated at the Wuhan Institute of Virology have previously attended events or accepted awards from the controversial lab,
- In March 2020, NBC Science Contributor Dr. Joseph Fair called for the Trump administration to “stop blaming China” for the outbreak of the virus, despite mounting evidence – even at the time – that China was hiding information and data, and silencing whistleblowers.
- Dr. Fair equated called the lab leak theory – now increasingly mainstream – as a “conspiracy.”
- Fair spoke at the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) in 2013,
- Dr. Ian Lipkin, who’s seen his claims that there is “no evidence to suggest that [COVID-19] was created in a lab” amplified by outlets such as CBS and USA Today, also spoke at the WIV, in 2015.
- “ ”
🚨BREAKING🚨The Montana legislature just passed HB702, a bill prohibiting employers from requiring that their workers get vaccinated. It now goes to the Governor.
— Tim Swain (@SwainForSenate) April 27, 2021
- “[n]ewly revealed internal emails show an outside group warned Capitol security officials one day before the January 6 insurrection about a series of troubling social media posts calling for people to storm the US Capitol and kill federal employees, evidence that concerns about this kind of online chatter were raised in yet another way ahead of the attack but ultimately still dismissed at the time.”
- video blogger Nick Fuentes was evidently placed on the federal no fly list due to his peaceful protesting outside of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, Michelle Malkin is demanding answers.
- Malkin has filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request with the Transportation Security Agency (TSA) demanding to see a list of individuals whose names have been added to the federal no fly list due to their alleged participation in the U.S. Capitol riot on Jan. 6.
- In the request, Malkin demands access to “the policy statement outlining the processes and criteria according to which officials nominate, consider and approve names for the no-fly list, selectee list and extended selectee list.”
- She also wants “all information, documents, records, and communications within the TSA and/or between TSA and the FBI regarding attendees of the Jan. 6, 2021 Capitol rally and their inclusion on the no-fly list, selectee list and extended selectee list from Jan. 6, 2021 through the present.”
- You can’t make this stuff up.
- Don’t you always wonder how these judges get picked for cases around the country? For example, how was it that an Obama Judge was picked to review Trump Election cases in Arizona, Pennsylvania and Michigan? Note there were enough electoral college votes in these three states to give President Trump his election win.
- how was Judge Martin was picked for the election court case in Arizona after Judge Coury recused himself o . Judge Martin, you may recall, was appointed by former Governor Janet Napolitano.
- It is the responsibility of Judge Pamela Gates office to appoint judges in the state.
Source: thegatewaypundit.com Patriots are pulling the rug out from under the Deep State through the legislature. Ground and pound baby.
Judge Martin in the Maricopa audit case rules:
On request by Dems for Temporary Restraining Order to halt the audit:
What Trump did in his 4 years in Office prepared many of us for what’s happening.
When certain Masks slipped we got a real good look at who & what is driving all of this.
Literally everyone knows the 2020 Election was stolen.
The Left’s THRILLED about it.
As a lot of us WATCHED it happen with 2020 VISION, dumbstruck at the Left’s brazen audacity.
WHO told us what to LOOK for & HOW they’d do it over a year in advance?
Who prepared our “2020 VISION?”
Why that would be the former President.
As Trump slowly & carefully prepares to reemerge onto the Stage as America’s last, BEST HOPE.
He will offer the DYING MSM “Trump Fuel” & they’ll eagerly take it.
“This is not simply another four-year election. This is a crossroads in the history of our civilization that will determine whether or not we, the people, reclaim control over our government.”