The tax plan that the [CB] wants to implement will not just effect the wealthy as they say, it will trickle down to the everyday person, the plan is a trick. Stephen Miller is now suing because [JB] is discriminating against certain farmers. The people need to see the true state of the fiat system, it must be shown to the people. The patriots are in full control, the audit moves forward. The [DS] is trying everything to block the audit, if this fails they will try to block the audit information. [JK] has been trapped with leaked info. Judicial Watch confirms the government is colluding with Big Tech to censor the people of this country. Flynn sends a message, that the patriots are fighting for this country and it will be ok. Scavino sends more messages, trust the plan.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- President Joe Biden will sign an executive order that will raise the minimum wage to $15 for all workers employed by federal contractors.
- The new order doesn’t come as a major surprise.
BREAKING: Germany & France say they support US President Biden’s 21% global minimum corporate tax proposal
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) April 27, 2021
- What would happen if Biden got the tax hikes he seeks? A big set of questions and answers follows.
- Net Capital Gains Tax Would Approach a Whopping 60%
- As I noted on April 23, under Biden’s proposal Net Capital Gains Tax Would Approach a Whopping 60%.
- Four Comments By Shortsighted Readers
- I’ll complain when I’m the one being taxed.
- Mish, tell me if it impacts someone with $60K in annual income and $12K in short-term capital gains. If it doesn’t
- The first two comments above remind me of (fill in your own blanks: They came for the ______ and I did not speak up. Then they came for the _____ and I did not speak up. Then they came for me and _____.
- Let’s Play Tax Q&A
- Q: Put a 60% tax on capital investments and what happens to investment?
A: Investment in new businesses will plunge.
- Q: Put huge taxes at the state level and what do people do?
A: They move.
- Q: What happens to neighborhoods, even states, when the wealthy flee?
A: Think Illinois
- It is not the poor who invest in new businesses. And at a 60% tax rate it will not be the wealthy either!
- Who said this?
“The tax on capital gains directly affects investment decisions, the mobility and flow of risk capital from static to more dynamic situations, the ease or difficulty experienced by new ventures in obtaining capital, and thereby the strength and potential for growth of the economy.”
- John F. Kennedy, 1963“.
- would negatively impact investment and therefor jobs.
- A newly-formed legal group tied to former President Donald Trump on April 26 sued the Biden administration, seeking to block the implementation of a farm subsidy program that overtly excludes white farmers.
- America First Legal, headed by former senior Trump advisor Stephen Miller, filed the lawsuit on Monday in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, Fort Worth Division, against Tom Vilsack, Biden’s secretary of agriculture.
- The lawsuit argues that the program, enacted as part of Biden’s pandemic stimulus package, discriminates against white farmers by limiting financial aid to “socially disadvantaged” farmers or ranchers based on their race.
- “The Department of Agriculture lurches America dangerously backward, reversing the clock on American progress, and violating our most sacred and revered principles by actively and invidiously discriminating against American citizens solely based upon their race. This is illegal, it is unconstitutional, it is wrong, and it must stop,” the lawsuit (pdf) states.
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America
What used to be called The Academy Awards, and now is called the “Oscars”—a far less important and elegant name—had the lowest Television Ratings in recorded history, even much lower than last year, which set another record low. If they keep with the current ridiculous formula, it will only get worse—if that’s possible. Go back 15 years, look at the formula they then used, change the name back to THE ACADEMY AWARDS, don’t be so politically correct and boring, and do it right. ALSO, BRING BACK A GREAT HOST. These television people spend all their time thinking about how to promote the Democrat Party, which is destroying our Country, and cancel Conservatives and Republicans. That formula certainly hasn’t worked very well for The Academy!
- Twenty-four Republican House members are asking ATF nominee David Chipman to pledge an investigation into Hunter Biden’s alleged false answers on background check form 4473.
- Hunter Biden, , allegedly gave a false answer regarding drug use when purchasing a gun in 2018.
- twenty-four House Republicans sent a letter to Chipman
- A pertinent portion of the letter says:
- Many Americans are rightfully alarmed by these reports considering Mr. Biden’s history of drug use…In the past, the Biden family has been open about Mr. Biden’s struggle with substance abuse, and Navy records indicate his discharge from service following a positive drug test. Since lying on a background check form is a felony, this allegation merits investigation.
- The penalties for lying on the ATF form include fines up to $250,000 and/or ten years of imprisonment.
- For years, Democrats have presented themselves as the party of the middle class, standing up for the little guy.
- That hasn’t been true for a long time, and now it is confirmed.
- According to data from the IRS, Democrats are now the party of the rich.
- The Washington Examiner reports:
Democrats are the party of the wealthy, IRS data shows
Democrats are the party of the wealthy, a flip from decades ago when it was the party of the poor and middle class.
Democrats represented 65% of taxpayers with a household income of $500,000 or more in 2020, according to IRS data, while 74% of taxpayers in Republican districts have household incomes of less than $100,000.
In 1993, the dynamic was reversed, with the typical Republican congressional district showing it was 14% wealthier than its Democratic counterpart. In 2020, data shows those Republican districts were now 13% poorer.
The data comes as some Democrats push to end former President Donald Trump’s 2017 tax law, which caps the federal deduction for state and local taxes at $10,000. The beneficiaries would predominantly be the 1% of the United States’s wealthiest households, with property owners in high-tax states benefiting from the relief on federal taxes.
- This represents a big political shift in America.
JUST IN – After Biden’s first 100 days in office, the Washington Post shuts down the presidential “fact-checking” database, started under former President Trump.
— Disclose.tv 🚨 (@disclosetv) April 27, 2021
- In a recently leaked audio, Iran’s foreign minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said then-Secretary of State John Kerry informed him about Israel’s covert operations in Syria.
- John Kerry denied he ever told Iran’s foreign minister about Israel’s covert operations in Syria.
- “I can tell you that this story and these allegations are unequivocally false. This never happened – either when I was Secretary of State or since,” a clearly flustered John Kerry said in a tweet Monday evening.
Republicans pretending to be outraged about John Kerry talking about things that were widely and publicly known at the time is the classic disinformation campaign: try to launder a lie through sufficient right-wing media outrage to get mainstream attention.
— Ben Rhodes (@brhodes) April 26, 2021
He denied saying things you now say were commonly known.
- There are two possible explanations here. Either John Kerry is lying or Zarif is lying because the tapes say what they say. This isn’t some anonymous claim made up by a political enemy and because of that, Kerry doesn’t get to play both sides of the fence on this. Given that, let’s assume Zarif is lying and that Kerry never actually shared intelligence with him.
- If that’s true, then Kerry has just backed himself into a corner. He can’t simultaneously say not to believe Zarif, the supposed “moderate” in Iran, while at the same time stumping for a return of the Iran deal and lauding his previous work on that front. That extends to the Biden administration, as well, because they have chosen to employ Kerry as some kind of climate czar. If they are going to not fire Kerry and instead buy his denials here, then they are now in the position of enforcing the assertion that Iran is led by liars who can’t be trusted.
- Do you know what you don’t do with liars who can’t be trusted? You don’t sign nuclear agreements with them.
Every who is suggesting that the story is not true has yet to explain what incentive Zarif has to lie about it
Secretary Kerry, can you please explain to the American people why you disclosed information about Israeli operations to Iranian FM @JZarif? We’ve known for years you were helping him. Americans deserve to know why.https://t.co/pG6eeazR5S
— Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) April 27, 2021
- “If this tape is verified, it would signal catastrophic and disqualifying recklessness by Envoy Kerry to Foreign Minister Zarif that endangered the safety of Americans and our allies. And it would be consistent with his long pattern of empowering Iran’s regime. Kerry poured hundreds of billions of dollars into the Ayatollah’s terrorist bank accounts, was a close confidant with Zarif during the Obama administration, and was caught repeatedly meeting with him during the Trump administration (notwithstanding the Logan Act) – and has never publicly accounted for what they discussed.”
- […] April 2019 – July 2019: An FBI technical information specialist was involved in “Compliance incidents” by conducting 124 queries of Section 702-acquired information on (1) Volunteers who had requested to participate in the FBI’s “Citizens Academy”; (2) Persons who needed to enter the field office to perform repairs; and (3) Persons who reported they were victims of a crime.
- […] In other words, the FBI is using FISA acquired information to investigate domestic crimes – not matters of foreign intelligence. These included investigations of “health-care fraud, transnational organized crime, violent gangs, domestic terrorism involving racially motivated violent extremists, as well as investigations relating to public corruption and bribery.”
- […] “Public corruption and bribery.” I highlight that last part because it means the FBI continued to improperly use FISA-acquired information to spy on government officials. (read more)
- According to the Basberg report seven FBI field offices were implicated in “these and a number of similar violations.” In other words, institutionally the FBI continues to perform warrantless searches of the NSA database that collects electronic information on every single American. The FBI is exploiting a backdoor into this database using search queries that violate the fourth amendment.
- The FBI is extracting this information for their own personal use; likely political use including surveillance and black files on politicians; and for routine criminal investigations that are supposed to require warrants.
- Keep in mind this 2020 review and report encompasses a time-frame prior to October 2020, so we can only imagine how many times since the January 6, 2021, Capitol Hill protest the FBI reached into this NSA database to assist them with their investigation of “domestic extremists”.
- Here’s the embed version:
- On his first day in office, Biden signed the “Protecting Public Health and the Environment and Restoring Science to Tackle the Climate Crisis” executive order, which established a “Working Group on the Social Cost of Greenhouse Gases.”
- The working group is directed to publish estimations on the social costs of carbon, nitrous oxide, and methane, then make recommendations to the administration for how federal agencies should incorporate the social costs into their regulatory decision-making processes.
- The lawsuit was filed Thursday in the United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana, and also includes the states of Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, South Dakota and West Virginia.
- The lawsuit, which seeks to block federal agencies from using the estimates, argues the executive order “will remake our federalism balance of power, American life, and the American economy by directing all federal agencies to employ in all their ‘decisionmaking,’ including rulemaking, a numeric value for the costs of greenhouse gas emissions that will ensure the most pervasive regulation in American history.”
- Wyoming Gov. Mark Gordon characterized the order as “job-killing executive overreach” in a statement.
BREAKING: Florida Senate passes bill to prohibit social media companies from removing political candidates. Companies that violate the prohibition could face fines of $100,000 a day if they de-platform statewide candidates
— 🚨Patriot news (@Grahmptr) April 26, 2021
- For too long Americans have watched Big Tech trample on the principles of the First Amendment—free speech, freedom of thought and belief, free assembly and the open exchange of ideas. As more information is filtered through online platforms, the First Amendment is becoming a dead letter. That’s why I’m taking action to hold these corporations accountable.
- Today, I’m introducing the 21st Century Foundation for the Right to Express and Engage in Speech Act (or the 21st Century FREE Speech Act), which would restore the Bill of Rights—rather than the whims of big companies—as the guide for what Americans can say or hear in today’s public square.
AT&T>No Such Agency [contract].
AT&T>GOOG/FB/etc. ‘prevent unfair censorship’ PUSH.
Internet Bill of Rights.
Ability to prevent cross-talk narrows comms only to FAKE NEWS which provides for more control over what is released to inform the public.
A series of scenarios is currently being conducted [‘game the sys’] to test response, risk, and calc results.
‘Censorship’ [added] layers of inserted code ‘through keyword targeting’ in bio, history, and comments + indiv platform mods has failed to curtail the problem.
‘China-Russia-Iran’ ‘fake’ take-down hacks of select platforms (for maintenance) is one scenario being game-played.
Countermeasures in place.
Think Emergency Alert System.
Think WH controlled *new* RT ‘news’ website
Think WH controlled *new* video stream platform
Should this occur, immediate steps will be taken to classify each as ‘Public Utility’ (essential public services) to gain appropriate gov regulation (control).
Why do we make things public?
- Judicial Watch announced today that it received 540 pages and a supplemental four pages of documents from the office of the Secretary of State of California revealing how state officials pressured social media companies (Twitter, Facebook, Google, and YouTube) to censor posts regarding the 2020 election.
- Included in the treasure trove of documents were “misinformation briefings” emails that were compiled by communications firm SKDK, that lists Biden for President as their top client of 2020.
- The documents show how a California state agency successfully pressured YouTube to censor a Judicial Watch video concerning the vote by mail and a Judicial Watch lawsuit settlement about California voter roll clean up.
- The records were obtained in response to Judicial Watch’s open records request. Judicial Watch filed the requests after a December 2020 report surfaced that the a California state agency was surveilling, tracking, and seeking to censor the speech of Americans.
- The December report showed that the California Office of Election Cybersecurity in the California Secretary of State’s office monitored and tracked social media posts, decided if they were misinformation, stored the posts in an internal database coded by threat level, and on 31 different occasions requested posts be removed. The report also reveled that that in 24 cases, the social media companies agreed and either took down the posts or flagged them as misinformation, according to Jenna Dresner, senior public information officer for the Office of Election Cybersecurity.
- The newly obtained document shows California state officials contacted YouTube directly to remove the Judicial Watch video on September 24, 2020, and that YouTube seemed to respond by deleting the video on September 27, 2020.
- The documents also include a 30-page “Misinformation Tracking Sheet” which lists social media posts that the office disagrees with and asked the social media companies to remove.
- Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt on Monday signed into law a bill that makes the state a Second Amendment Sanctuary State.
NEW – California’s Secretary of State has rejected nearly 20% of all the signatures gathered to force a recall election of Governor Newsom. The recall still gathered enough “valid votes”.
In the 2020 election the rejection rate for absentee ballots in California was just 0.6%
The great state of Tennessee was always maskless outside of Nashville.
Now Nashville is maskless as well.
Money donated by Big Tech to BLM Inc: Millions
Money donated by BLM Inc to black communities: 0…https://t.co/7ekj1jcCNX
— Burgess Owens (@BurgessOwens) April 27, 2021
- The internal investigation by JoeBama’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) serves two purposes. [Memo Link Here] First, it will identify anyone with nationalist outlooks and/or ‘America First’ ideology; in essence it will identify JoeBama’s political enemies (those that didn’t vote for Biden).
- Second, it will send a chill through the ranks within all DHS agencies to quiet any dissent to the approved leftist approach (the DHS political agenda). This is essentially putting DHS through the same process previously deployed against the FBI during Robert Mueller and James Comey’s terms. Eliminate any and all opposition to the JoeBama agenda.
Breaking News: Two men have been arrested and charged with assaulting Brian Sicknick, a Capitol Police officer, with bear spray while storming the Capitol on Jan. 6. Sicknick died the following day. https://t.co/Am1cNUpqiT
— The New York Times (@nytimes) March 15, 2021
Another lie about January 6 bites the dust. Feds admit bear spray never deployed against Sicknick or other officers. Unbelievable https://t.co/TGuNH0kPmn
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) April 27, 2021
The Georgia criminal investigation into president Trump continues. The Fulton County DA has issued an open records demand for all audio and other comms between Trump and Raffensperger’s office. Raffensperger’s office has refused to cooperate.
— The Election Wizard (@Wizard_Predicts) April 27, 2021
- We reported earlier today that a new judge was appointed in the Democrats’ case to stop the audit in Maricopa County.
- Then today we found out who the new judge is in the case, Judge Daniel (Dan) Martin. Martin, it turns out, was appointed to his current position by former Arizona Democrat Governor Janet Napolitano.
- Judge Martin clerked for Justice James Moeller on the Arizona Supreme Court. In 1992 Judge Martin joined Brown & Bain (now Perkins Coie) as an associate. He left Brown & Bain in 1996 to join the firm of Bonn, Luscher, Padden & Wilkins, where he worked primarily in the area of complex commercial litigation.
- The consulting firm hired by the Republican-led Senate in Arizona to conduct an audit of the 2020 election in Maricopa County is also set to play a role in a lawsuit in Michigan.
- A judge in the ever-expanding Michigan case, which is also focused on the 2020 election, said on Monday that the Florida-based Cyber Ninjas will be allowed to offer a rebuttal to a report that reaffirmed that human error, not Dominion Voting Systems machine software, led to early tabulation errors in Antrim County.
- In the face of critics who claim the Maricopa County audit is being conducted by “conspiracy theorists,” Logan has insisted that his personal views are irrelevant to the audit.
- The audit in Maricopa County includes a recount of the 2.1 million ballots cast, a forensic audit of the voting machines, and follow-up interviews with voters. The review is taking place in Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix.
JUST IN – New Maricopa County Judge did not issue a restraining order today after an hour-plus long hearing. The audit in Arizona continues until tomorrow.
Judge says he will rule on injunction then. He added that so far he doesn’t see “proper protection” in place for Arizona voter rights, i.e. he may enforce the injunction tomorrow. @disclosetv
Gen Flynn Explains Why Arizona IS So Important
TAKE. A LISTEN
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America
The Radical Left Democrat Party has gone absolutely INSANE in fighting the Forensic Audit of the 2020 Presidential Election Scam, right now taking place in the Great State of Arizona. They sent a team of over 100 lawyers to try and stop it because they know what the result of the Arizona Senate sponsored audit will be—and it won’t be good for the Dems. The audit is independently run, with no advantage to either side, but the Democrats don’t want to hear anything about it because they know that they lost Arizona, and other scam election States, in a LANDSLIDE. They also know that the Arizona State Legislature approved virtually none of their many election requests, which is totally UNCONSTITUTIONAL. The people of Arizona are very angry, as are the people of our Country. If we can’t have free and fair elections, we don’t have a Country. The audit must continue. America deserves the TRUTH!
General Flynn Sends A Message
TAKE A LISTEN