Watch The X22 Report On Video
Biden admin is pushing the [WEF] by pushing the 30×30 plan. This will fail, the people are awake and will not accept it. Minimum wage increase, now fast food raises their prices, bandaid fix. IMF admits that inflation is here to stay. The Swiss prepare for bank runs. The [DS] is now trying to push division, civil war which will bring us into WWIII. The narrative is now being built for zero-day. The [DS] is pushing a cyber attack by Iran that might hit the US infrastructure. The [DS] is projecting what they are about to do. As the 2024 election draws closer and the people see the true enemy the [DS] will need away of cheating in the election and if they cannot cheat they will need to postpone the election. This will fail, countermeasures are in place, and the people will accept in person election, paper ballots and one day counting.
- There is a plan underway to close the great open spaces of the American West to you,
- Just last month, the Bureau of Land Management issued a final decision to close 317 miles of historic and popular off-road trails near Moab, Utah. For decades, these trails — which are mostly old uranium mining roads — have been enjoyed by everyone from Jeep owners to dirt bike riders to base jumpers looking for a place to land.
- But now, that freedom to roam is under assault from a plan to close everything off and make you ask permission before you enjoy it.
- aggressive rate of federal trail closures is part of the larger “30×30” plan that President Joe Biden announced shortly after taking office. The alleged intention is to “conserve at least 30% of U.S. lands and waters and 30% of U.S. ocean areas by 2030.”
- Nevertheless, the federal government is now implementing a plan to close hundreds of miles of cherished trails. And that is why the BlueRibbon Coalition — the nation’s premier group dedicated to preserving motorized access to wilderness — has joined with the Colorado Offroad Trail Defenders to challenge the plan in court. They are represented by my organization, the Texas Public Policy Foundation.
Oh … 🔥🔥🔥
Fast food junk is getting crazy expensive. pic.twitter.com/QNBaQHytLt
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) November 2, 2023
🚨JUST IN: U.S Manufacturing had largest monthly DECLINE in over a year.
Declining orders and slower production.
Approaching weakest level since 2020.
We are contracting. pic.twitter.com/nKCQtG2uxb
— Genevieve Roch-Decter, CFA (@GRDecter) November 1, 2023
“Tighter financial and credit conditions for households and businesses are likely to weigh on economic activity, hiring, and inflation.”
IMF now says inflation will last for years — so much for "transitory" 🤡
They also now predict years of stagnation to go with it. Caused by the rate hikes that are failing to stop it.
Their solution, of course, is yet more government spending
So we're basically replaying… pic.twitter.com/OaaDfxZXGc
— Peter St Onge, Ph.D. (@profstonge) November 1, 2023
- So we’re basically replaying the 70’s but with dumber people in charge.
- UBS Group AG are in talks about new measures to prevent bank runs, Reuters reported Thursday, citing four unnamed sources.The discussions are part of a broader review of the country’s banking rules and would be designed for Switzerland’s top banks, according to the report. One option under discussion is staggering a greater portion of withdrawals over longer periods of time, the report said, citing one source. Imposing exit fees is another, it said, citing two sources.
- Source: washingtonexaminer.com
- Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi was subpoenaed in a California criminal case
- Pelosi’s announcement was read on the House floor by reading clerk Tylease Alli, and did not specify what the criminal case was about. Pelosi’s husband, Paul, was attacked in his house in October 2022.
- “This is to notify you formally pursuant to rule 8 of the rules of the House of Representatives, that I, the honorable Nancy Pelosi, speaker emerita, and U.S. representative for the 11th congressional district of California, have been served with third party subpoenas from the prosecution and defendant to produce documents in a criminal case in the United States district court for the northern district of California,” the statement read.
- “After consultation with the office of general counsel, I have determined that compliance with the subpoenas is consistent with the privileges and rights of the house,” the statement continued. “To the extent requires production of nonprivileged information the responses to the subpoenas will be identical. Signed, sincerely, Nancy Pelosi, speaker emerita.”
- FBI conducted a raid on the Brooklyn residence of Brianna Suggs, the chief fundraiser for New York City Mayor Eric Adams, the New York Post reported.
- The raid took place on Thursday morning, according to reports.
- Brianna Suggs has been a pivotal figure in Mayor Adams’ political journey. She has been instrumental in raising funds for his campaigns, amassing over $2.5 million for his 2025 re-election bid, according to the Daily Mail.
- New York City Democrat Mayor Eric Adams has been highly and publicly critical of the Biden border crisis and the influx of illegal aliens into New York City. Suddenly, the FBI raids the home of his top aide.
- And… who gets the scoop?… The New York Times of course.
- Joe Biden received $40,000 in laundered China money from the account of his brother, James Biden, and his sister-in-law, Sara Biden, in the form of a personal check, House Committee on Oversight and Accountability Chairman James Comer revealed on Nov. 1.
- “In taking funds sourced to a CCP-linked company that wanted to advance China’s interests, Joe Biden exposed himself to future blackmail and put America’s interests behind his own desire for money,” Comer said.
- Comer, Kentucky Republican, released a video (see below) and bank records memorandum detailing the money trail.
- On Aug. 8, 2017, Northern International Capital, a Chinese company affiliated with CEFC, sent $5 million to Hudson West III, a joint venture established by Hunter Biden and CEFC associate Gongwen Dong. That same day, Hudson West III sent $400,000 to Owasco, P.C., an entity owned and controlled by Hunter Biden.
- On Aug. 14, 2017, Hunter Biden wired $150,000 to Lion Hall Group, a company owned by James Biden and Sara Biden.
- On Aug. 28, 2017, Sara Biden withdrew $50,000 in cash from Lion Hall Group. Later the same day, she deposited it into her and James Biden’s personal checking account.
- On Sept. 3, 2017, Sara Biden cut a check to Joe Biden for $40,000 for a “loan repayment.”
- The National Archives released 80,000 emails of Biden’s while he was Obama’s VP. This is many times the number of emails that Hillary criminally managed while Obama’s Secretary of State.
- Hillary, Biden, and Obama all used email systems outside the official government channels to do business related to the government. They did this because they were committing crimes. But it doesn’t matter. They will never be held accountable by the corrupt Justice system Obama put in place.
- The Gateway Pundit reports:
The National Archives previously confirmed through a FOIA response that they found 5,138 email messages and 25 electronic files pertaining to the known Joe Biden pseudonym accounts [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected].
- The mayors of Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles and New York are pressing to meet with President Joe Biden about getting federal help in managing the surge of migrants they say are arriving in their cities with little to no coordination, support or resources from his administration.
- Migrants are sleeping in police station foyers in Chicago. In New York, a cruise ship terminal was turned into a shelter. In Denver, the number of migrants arriving has increased tenfold and available space to shelter them has withered. With fewer available work authorizations, these migrants cannot find work that would allow them to get into proper housing.
Today, we announced a pilot program to provide DC residents with free digital tracking tags for their vehicles.
We'll continue to use all the tools we have, and add new tools, to keep our city safe. pic.twitter.com/moFcg4Cav4
— Mayor Muriel Bowser (@MayorBowser) November 1, 2023
Lol. Can’t wait to see all these dc residents get speeding tickets mailed to them after their car gets stolen.
- The Biden regime and other international donors provide around $80 million in aid to Taliban-controlled Afghanistan every two weeks, the Free Beacon reported.
- The Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction (SIGAR), the U.S. government’s leading oversight authority on Afghanistan reconstruction, has reported that the Biden regime and other international donors are inadvertently fueling the Taliban’s coffers.
- Despite the Biden administration’s assurances to the contrary, around $80 million in aid is funneled into Taliban-controlled Afghanistan every two weeks. This aid, intended for humanitarian projects, is being siphoned off by the Taliban through various means, including fraudulent nonprofits.
- According to SIGAR, the United Nations sends “cash shipments” to Afghanistan every 10 to 14 days.
Judicial Watch reported:
The Taliban has established fraudulent non-governmental organizations (NGO) to loot the hundreds of millions of dollars in humanitarian aid that the United States has sent Afghanistan since the 2021 military withdraw. NGOs are typically nonprofits with humanitarian missions that supposedly work to improve public or social welfare.
- With Israel entering its ground war against Hamas in Gaza while facing an existential battle of Iran-backed groups vowing to destroy it, the Biden administration is chiding Israel to give money to the Palestinian Authority.
- Secretary of State Antony Blinken told the Senate Appropriations Committee that the Biden administration is calling for the funds to be released to support the Palestinian Authority’s governance of the West Bank, according to Axios.
- “We asked them to release [the money],” Blinken said.
- The 1996 treaty outlaws all nuclear explosions, including live tests of nuclear weapons.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin on Thursday signed a law revoking Russia’s ratification of the Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty.
- The 1996 treaty outlaws all nuclear explosions, including live tests of nuclear weapons, though it never came into force because some key countries — including the United States and China — never ratified it.
- We’re now on WhatsApp. Click to join.
- North Korea has likely supplied several types of missiles to Russia to support its war in Ukraine, along with its widely reported shipments of ammunition and shells, South Korea’s military said Thursday.
- North Korea has been pushing to expand cooperation with Russia and China in the face of protracted security tensions with the United States and pandemic-caused domestic hardships. In an apparent sign of its economic troubles, the country is moving to close some of its overseas diplomatic missions.
🇧🇷🚨 BREAKING: The Brazilian Health Ministry has now forced Covid-19 gene therapies into the National Immunization Program (PNI), making jabs mandatory for youngsters aged 6 months to 5 years starting 2024. The announcement came down today, and the repercussions are severe.… pic.twitter.com/z9rqjDhzvr
— Dr. Simon Goddek (@goddeketal) November 1, 2023
- Families not complying face hefty fines, loss of social aids like ‘Bolsa Família’, or worse, having their children taken away. Shockingly, the iron grip tightens further as a recent government notice now threatens legal action against anyone daring to question the National ‘Immunization’ Program.
- This alarming move displays an authoritarian streak from the Brazilian Supreme Court, revealing a threatening path towards silencing opposition and suppressing freedom of thought.
- This, dear followers, is the hallmark of authoritarian communist regimes. While voicing the full extent of my concerns could land me behind bars in Brazil, it’s clear that politicians like Lula prioritize lining their pockets over safeguarding our young ones. Please remain vigilant and unvaccinated, and question the motives behind such draconian and harmful measures.
- Elon Musk, made a bold assertion. He suggested that bacterial lung infections in patients on ventilators might have led to more deaths than the COVID-19 virus itself.
- During this conversation, Joe Rogan pointed out, “Well, 80% of the people they put on ventilators died.”
- Rogan’s reference could be traced back to a report from Epoch Times, which cited data by Dr. Joseph Mercola. According to this data, a staggering 76.4 percent of COVID-19 patients aged 18 to 65 in New York City who were administered ventilators did not survive. Moreover, the percentage shot up to 97.2 for those aged above 65.
- Musk then chimed in with a revelation that he had actually been in touch with doctors from Wuhan, China, the epicenter of the COVID-19 outbreak. He shared that the physicians admitted to an over-reliance on intubated ventilators during the initial wave of the pandemic, which may have been a grave error leading to more harm than the disease they aimed to combat.
- “I actually posted about that. Because I called doctors in Wuhan and asked, ‘What are the biggest mistakes that you made during the first wave?’ Those were early on, and they said, ‘We put far too many people on intubated ventilators,” Musk said.
- “So, then, I actually posted on Twitter at the time and said, “Hey, what I’m hearing from Wuhan is that they made a big mistake in putting people on intubated ventilators for an extended period, and that this is actually what is damaging the lungs, not COVID.” It’s the treatment; the cure is worse than the disease. And people yelled at me and said, “You’re not a doctor.” I’m like, “Yeah, but I do make spaceships with life support systems. What do you do?” Musk added.
When I talked to doctors in Wuhan, they recommended against invasive ventilators & in favor of non-invasive
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) April 22, 2020
Numbers I was told from Wuhan were 80% to 90% mortality rate for invasive ventilators. Those are not good odds.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) April 22, 2020
- A Democrat Judge in Connecticut overturned the results of the Bridgeport Democratic mayoral primary.
- Superior Court Judge William Clark ordered a new election to be held, citing bombshell video evidence of election fraud as the basis for his decision. The ruling has far-reaching implications, not just for Bridgeport but for the entire country, as it sets a precedent for ongoing and future cases involving mail-in ballot fraud.
A judge in Connecticut just overturned an election over a video showing 2 people stuffing ballot boxes
Trump was arrested in Georgia for trying to make this happen in 2020
This is a video from Georgia in 2020 after poll watchers were forced out over a mysterious “water pipe… pic.twitter.com/NzJYvtoAkU
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) November 2, 2023
A judge just OVERTURNED the primary election in Bridgeport over bombshell evidence of voter fraud.
Democrat operatives in Bridgeport were caught stuffing ballot dropboxes.
What is the GOP doing to stop this from happening again in ‘24?pic.twitter.com/nejbRl5wUz
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) November 2, 2023
- So now we can officially tell the normies that yes, you can do an election over again, when you have video footage of people stuffing ballot boxes and blatant cheating.
- An encouraging precedent has been set!
- Trump’s lawyers on Wednesday afternoon attended a hearing in Fort Pierce, Florida on whether Judge Cannon will agree to postpone the classified documents trial currently scheduled for May 2024.
- Judge Cannon signaled she may postpone Trump’s trial. She also admonished one of Jack Smith’s prosecutors, according to Julie Kelly who attended Wednesday’s hearing.
- Julie Kelly attended the hearing in person on Wednesday. According to Kelly, Trump’s lawyers revealed:
- Trump’s lawyers told Judge Cannon they discovered a June 2023 letter asking DOE to remove Trump’s ACTIVE SECURITY CLEARANCE.” – A few weeks AFTER Smith handed down classified documents indictment.
- Trump’s lawyers told Judge Cannon this afternoon they have evidence that the Biden White House collaborated with NARA, DOJ, and intel agencies to determine which documents to include in Jack Smith’s indictment.
- Trove of evidence includes “years” worth of security footage from MAL
- Evidence of “extensive communications” between White House, NARA, intel agencies and DOJ/Jack Smith prior to the indictment to determine which classified files to include.
- Another bombshell from Wednesday’s hearing: Trump’s lawyers have not seen any underlying evidence to back up claims that 340 classified documents reviewed by Jack Smith are even classified.
- Per Julie Kelly: Also from today’s hearing. Jack Smith told judge the classification review of 340 or so documents had been completed. Defense said they have memos confirming material is classified per intel review but no underlying evidence to support claim.
- President Trump’s executive privilege was obliterated by Joe Biden.
- e Mar-a-Lago raid, Jack Smith was appointed special counsel to investigate the documents stored at Trump’s Florida
- started, the Judge, Arthur Engoron, ruled viciously against me. He stated strongly that a Billion Dollar House was worth only $18,000,000. Likewise, but to a lesser extent, he did this with other properties, also. The A.G. laughed at him! This is a great Miscarriage of Justice, and while they want to settle, why should I be forced to settle when I did nothing wrong? The State should focus on reducing Taxes, fighting Violent Crime, & keeping businesses from leaving New York!
Kamala Harris made the announcement on Twitter:
Taking on hate is a national priority.
Today, @POTUS and I are announcing the country's first National Strategy to Counter Islamophobia.
This action is the latest step forward in our work to combat a surge of hate in America. pic.twitter.com/pxZAn7RymY
— Vice President Kamala Harris (@VP) November 1, 2023
Libtards will have a hard time picking a side here. https://t.co/Uh57sHB4cz
— Roseanne Barr (@therealroseanne) October 30, 2023
“THE AMERICAN ACADEMY”
What is ‘State Secrets’ and how upheld in the SC?
What must be completed to engage MI over other (3) letter agencies?
What must occur to allow for civilian trials?
Why is this relevant?
What was Flynn’s background?
Why is this relevant?
Why did Adm R (NSA) meet Trump privately w/o auth?
Does POTUS know where the bodies are buried?
Does POTUS have the goods on most bad actors?
Was TRUMP asked to run for President?
Was HRC next in line?
Was the election suppose to be rigged?
Did good people prevent the rigging?
Why did POTUS form a panel to investigate?
Has POTUS *ever* made a statement that did not become proven as true/fact?
What is POTUS in control of?
What is the one organization left that isn’t corrupt?
Why does the military play such a vital role?
Why is POTUS surrounded by highly respected generals?
Who guards former Presidents?
Why is that relevant?
Who guards HRC?
Why is ANTIFA allowed to operate?
Why hasn’t the MB been classified as a terrorist org?
What happens if Soros funded operations get violent and engage in domestic terrorism?
What happens if mayors/ police comms/chiefs do not enforce the law?
What authority does POTUS have specifically over the Marines?
Why is this important?
What is Mueller’s background? Military?
Was Trump asked to run for President w/ assurances made to prevent tampering?
How is POTUS always 5-steps ahead?
Who is helping POTUS?
- Critical infrastructure owners and operators are stepping up security, as the U.S. government keeps a close eye on evolving threats from Tehran in cyberspace.
- The U.S. government is prepping for a potential onslaught of Iranian cyberattacks in retaliation for support for Israel in its conflict with Hamas.
- It’s far from just Israel at risk of cyberattacks from the Hamas-aligned regime’s cyber operatives, U.S. officials say. They also see the U.S. and other nations that support the Israeli government as likely targets.
- Such attacks could take the form of attempting to damage critical systems like water or electricity, would likely involve widespread disinformation efforts and could also involve proxies to keep Iran’s fingerprints off the incidents.
- Iran backs a network of sophisticated cyber operators, akin to those that work with Russia and China, who have the capacity to tunnel into government systems and or disable companies’ entire computer networks. Tehran has launched attacks in the U.S. in the past, but the risk is far higher and more serious in light of the conflict in Gaza.
- Iran has demonstrated its hacking capabilities against U.S. organizations before. Iranian nationals were indicted last year for an attempted cyberattack on Boston Children’s Hospital, and Iran was also linked to efforts to interfere in the 2020 U.S. presidential election through stealing sensitive U.S. voting data and using it to spread disinformation.
C19 narrative kill date: Election Day +1
Prepare for zero-day [massive cyber-power] attacks [attempts] on 11.4.