Watch The X22 Report On Video
As Germany removes the energy sources they are realizing this will destroy their country. The Green New Deal has failed, GM has now backed out of the EV market. The people see and know the truth. The banking system is having trouble. The great reset is happening, but it’s happening to the [CB]. The people will have the control. The [DS] is now moving down the path the patriots want them to follow, this is not about a 4 year election, from the beginning the mission was to take back they country, all of this pre planned, the people needed to see the [DS] system, the people will need to reach the precipice of destruction so they find the will to change. The weapons are real, the terrorist, war are controlled. Patriots have it all, much will be revealed in the end.
JUST IN – After the left-green-liberal government has shut down the last nuclear power plants in Germany, Finance Minister Lindner now says, "as long as it is not clear whether energy is available and affordable, we should end the dreams of a coal phase-out in 2030."
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) November 1, 2023
- The Biden administration approved the largest single offshore wind development in American history as the industry continues to struggle, the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM) announced on Tuesday.
- BOEM, a sub-agency of the Department of the Interior (DOI), announced that it is giving the green light to Dominion Energy’s massive Coastal Virginia Offshore Wind (CVOW) project, the fifth such approval of President Joe Biden’s first term in office, according to BOEM. The administration’s approval of the project, set to be the largest to date in U.S. history, follows months of severe financial struggles for the wider offshore wind industry.
- After investing billions to adhere to President Joe Biden’s green energy agenda, General Motors (GM) is backtracking on all fronts when it comes to Electric Vehicles (EVs).
- As GM was the last of the Big Three to strike a tentative agreement with the United Auto Workers (UAW), the automaker’s green energy dreams — championed by the Biden administration — have come crumbling down.
- GM CEO Mary Barra, a close ally of Biden’s, has said the automaker will not begin to attempt to produce 400,000 EVs from 2022 through mid-2024 as initially planned. GM is also delaying retooling its plant in Orion Township, Michigan, to build EV pickup trucks.
- Days ago, GM had to begin offering owners of its Chevy Bolt about $1,400 to install a diagnostic program to determine if the vehicle’s EV battery is defective. The move came after GM had to recall all of its Chevy Bolts due to the EV battery issues and a class action settlement over the battery problems is anticipated in the near future.
- As highlighted in last week’s article (view here), temperatures across the Lower 48 are diving as a cold blast pours in from Canada. These bone-chilling temperatures come just in time for Halloween. About 250 million Americans are feeling below-average temperatures, while 60 million will be under frost or freeze alerts.
- According to private weather forecaster BAMWX, the cold air invasion has already begun:
A lot of record cold lows on the table to start out November. 20s all the way down to Central Texas with temperatures 15 – 20F below normal.
We first called for a major Halloween cold front 2 weeks ago and it is here.
Fox Weather said the cold blast will affect more than “250 million Americans from coast to coast,” while 60 million Americans, from Big Bend of Texas to the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley, will be under cold weather alerts.
Welcome to Biden's Dream House, where the American dream just got significantly more expensive…
Join us on a tour and see the green "upgrades" that the Biden Administration wants to bring (by mandate) to a home near you, very soon. pic.twitter.com/7cg7yMRCXZ
— Alliance For Consumers (@for_consumers) October 26, 2023
But wait, there's more — you must see the less effective laundry room and garage!
After you've spent $4,500+ to "upgrade" your living room and kitchen, hopefully you've got another $4,500 laying around to replace your washing machine, water heater and car! pic.twitter.com/0sS6Mg3pDK
— Alliance For Consumers (@for_consumers) October 26, 2023
🚨JUST IN: Canada enters technical recession.
Q3 GDP: -0.1%
Q2 GDP: -0.2%
Probably nothing. pic.twitter.com/btfmbBLZWp
— Genevieve Roch-Decter, CFA (@GRDecter) October 31, 2023
— 🤠 Weimar Silver Baron🤠 (@BankerWeimar) October 30, 2023
- Secretary Janet Yellen lashed out at Republicans for introducing a bill that provides aid to Israel using funds allocated for the IRS.
- The Biden White House is suddenly less willing to aid Israel’s defense against Hamas terrorists now that Republicans have suggested dipping into the IRS’s recent funding bump — which the agency will doubtless use to keep targeting conservatives and protecting Democrats — to pay for it.
- On Monday, Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen lashed out at House Republicans for introducing legislation that would provide aid to Israel using a fraction of the taxpayer dollars previously allocated to drastically increase funding for the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). According to Forbes, the $14.3 billion proposal would be paid for by slashing some of “the extra [IRS] funding approved in President Joe Biden’s Inflation Reduction Act.” The legislation was introduced a little more than a week after the White House proposed a $105 billion spending package that would force Congress to ship more billions to Ukraine as a package deal with U.S. aid to Israel.
So, that's a $1.6 trillion deficit in JUST FIRST HALF of this fiscal year, almost as much as the $1.7 trillion deficit from ENTIRE PREVIOUS fiscal year… pic.twitter.com/K4rA44PNmB
— E.J. Antoni, Ph.D. (@RealEJAntoni) October 30, 2023
The banks began to collapse earlier this year and the Federal Reserve started a backstop program to inject liquidity which of course has become the methadone treatment for our regional banking system.
The “emergency” lending facility is still at its highest level ever, with no… pic.twitter.com/OSsebwPaVV
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) October 31, 2023
So many Zoomers and millennials are coming out with testimonials about how much they’re struggling financially today. This isn’t the result of bad financial planning on their part. The economy has simply gone down the drain. It’s in a doom spiral. pic.twitter.com/ZYjyxkFQzY
— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) October 30, 2023
NEW: The FBI's Foreign Influence Task Force used BRIAN AUTEN's false "disinformation" assessment to discredit 40+ Biden informants
FLASHBACK: Meet the Russiagate Prober [AUTEN] Who Couldn't Verify Anything in the Steele Dossier Yet Never Told FISA Courthttps://t.co/4eW15VWU2G
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) October 30, 2023
- “The first wire sent to Hunter Biden, dated July 26, 2019, was for $10,000 from an individual named Ms. Wang Xin. There is a Ms. Wang Xin listed on the website for BHR Partners. It is unclear if the wire came from that Wang Xin,” according to Fox News.
- “The second wire transfer sent to Hunter Biden, dated August 2, 2019, was for $250,000 from Li Xiang Sheng—also known as Jonathan Li, the CEO of BHR Partners—and Ms. Tan Ling. The committee is trying to identify Ling’s role,” Fox reported.
- “I just subpoenaed and obtained two bank wires revealing Hunter Biden received payments originating from Beijing in 2019 when Joe Biden was running for President,” House Oversight Chairman James Comer said on X last month.
- It turns out Hunter Biden did NOT pay back the ‘loan.’ Not one Biden paid back the so-called ‘loan’ from Li Xiang Sheng, AKA, Jonathan Li. It turns out Hunter’s lawyer and Democrat mega-donor Kevin Morris ‘assumed’ the debt in 2021 after he took a stake in Hunter’s Bohai Harvest.
- “Well, now we know neither Hunter Biden nor any other Biden paid that loan back. Instead, Democrat donor and Hollywood lawyer Kevin Morris acquired Hunter Biden’s stake in Bohai Harvest RST (one of Hunter’s China deals) and assumed the debt for Hunter. It’s worth noting that Morris and Hunter first met at a Joe Biden campaign fundraiser in November 2019.” the Oversight Committee said.
🚨 BREAKING 🚨
In July 2019 (three months after Joe Biden announced he was running for president), Hunter Biden received a $250,000 "loan" from one of his Chinese business associates. This is the wire that used Joe Biden's Delaware house as the beneficiary address.
Well, now we…
— Oversight Committee (@GOPoversight) October 30, 2023
- An AT&T email from February 2018 notified Hunter Biden that more than $300 had been racked up in international charges on phone linked to dad Joe
- At the time of the foreign phone calls, Joe was still listed as a keycard holder for Hunter’s shared office with his CEFC business partners in Washington DC
- The alert came just days before the president received $200,000 from his brother Jim Biden who got the funds from his health care business Americore
- Thanks to Hunter Biden’s laptop, we learned in 2021 that while serving as vice president, Joe Biden used several private email accounts from which he would sometimes forward or receive government correspondence.
- Now we know that three of them in particular, pseudonyms [email protected], [email protected], and [email protected], sent or received 82,000 pages worth of emails, according to the National Archives – far more than the 33,000 emails former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton illegally deleted from her private server.
- The reason we know this is because the Archives refused to provide the information, and was sued via the Freedom of Information Act by the conservative nonprofit organization Southeastern Legal Foundation.
- The emails themselves, which span an eight-year period, will purportedly take a considerable amount of time to produce due to the “scope” – and as such, “the volume of potentially responsive records is necessarily large.”
- “NARA has completed a search for potentially responsive documents and is currently processing those documents for the purpose of producing non-exempt portions of any responsive records on a monthly rolling basis,” reads a Monday filing in the lawsuit.
- That said, according to the filing, NARA and the plaintiffs are searching for ways to narrow the request for records in order to get copies of the emails out in a more timely manner (like, before the 2024 election?).
Government officials use of private email for official business is discouraged under the law, and officials like Biden are required to preserve all government-related emails conducted on their private accounts under the Federal Records Act. The fact that NARA has such a large collection suggests Biden gave those emails to the nation’s history-preserving agency.
Wow. NARA previously disclosed that Biden's office of vice president exchanged more than 20,000 emails with accounts connected to Hunter’s businesses.
But now we've a got a massive hold my beer moment:
NARA just admitted that there are also 82,000 emails using Biden pseudonyms. pic.twitter.com/Enf3UkTJjP
— Hans Mahncke (@HansMahncke) October 31, 2023
While they have us distracted, a massive caravan is marching to storm our border.
This is not a crisis. It’s an invasion. pic.twitter.com/p1ukDTMdNZ
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) October 31, 2023
This is Irineo Mujica
He is the man leading a massive caravan of illegal migrants to the U.S.
He admits that this crisis is a coordinated attack on the United States and Biden is allowing it
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) October 31, 2023
It's simply astonishing to see the number of Americans who can't stop talking about the Hamas invasion of Israel while 8 million illegal aliens swarm across their own border.
Look how easily your attention was diverted.
Look how quickly you forgot your own nation.
— Emerald Robinson ✝️ (@EmeraldRobinson) October 31, 2023
A reminder that Axios reporter @RussContreras wrote this single source piece earlier this month, in which he declared the border is more fortified than ever.
His report failed to mention gotaways or even acknowledge they exist – let alone 600,000+ in one year.
Update, Russ? https://t.co/uPk8h0dNIo
— Bill Melugin (@BillMelugin_) October 31, 2023
- Card was found dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound near a dumpster at a recycling plant in Libson Falls, Maine
- Maine law enforcement officers investigating last week’s mass shooting in Lewiston have shared evidence that suggests the U.S. Army reservist Robert Card, who killed 18 people at a bowling alley and a bar, may have intentionally targeted individuals at those locations.
- One affidavit reveals Card’s brother told police that the eventual mass shooting suspect thought there was a “conspiracy” involving people “accusing him of being a pedophile.“
JUST IN – Time Magazine reports that Ukraine struggles to rally financial support after its failed counteroffensive and amid allegations of widespread corruption.
• A top Ukrainian presidential advisor warns that "people are stealing like there's no tomorrow" when asked about… pic.twitter.com/imPkikcLxs
— KanekoaTheGreat (@KanekoaTheGreat) October 30, 2023
- when asked about bribes and corruption. • 59% of Americans don’t want Congress to provide more weapons to Kyiv, up from 35% in June. • The southeastern fifth of Ukraine, where the population is predominantly Russian speakers, remains under Russian control. • Zelensky’s close advisor warns that “He deludes himself.
- We’re out of options. We’re not winning. But try telling him that.” •
- Ukraine’s shortage of soldiers is more dire than its deficit in arms and ammunition. Draft officers pull men off trains and buses and send them to the front. •
- The death toll has long surpassed 100,000 on each side of the war, forcing the draft of the elderly, raising the average age of a Ukrainian soldier to around 43 years. •
- Corruption remains widespread despite Zelensky firing numerous officers and the Defense Minister. • Zelensky is worried that the focus of Ukraine’s allies in the U.S. and Europe and of the global media has already shifted to Israel, Palestine, and the Gaza Strip. Why are Time Magazine and the corporate media starting to throw Ukraine and Zelensky under the bus?
- Every American should read the new TIME cover story on what a complete disaster the war in Ukraine has become, how the many billions sent by the US have been and continue to be stolen by Kiev, and how delusional Zelensky now is.
- Russia won
- But now we know more about what was happening behind the scene.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu tweeted out that top generals did not warn him about Hamas planning a major border invasion on October 7.
- Netanyahu posted the tweet, setting the record straight, following a press conference in which he was challenged by reporters on his policies and failures that led to the Oct. 7 attacks .
- Netanyahu later removed the tweet on Twitter-X but the truth was out.
IN HIS OWN WORDS: Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh, from the comfort of his home in Qatar: "We need the blood of women, children, and the elderly of #Gaza… so as to awaken our revolutionary spirit."
Listen to this vile terrorist scum sacrifice his own people, while living in the… pic.twitter.com/GL7ZTfa5Dw
— Embassy of Israel to the USA | #IsraelUSA75 (@IsraelinUSA) October 27, 2023
Terrorist tunnels full of explosives and other weapons pic.twitter.com/WDpcE5iFcu
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) October 31, 2023
Hamas official Abu Marzouk: “The tunnels in Gaza were built to protect Hamas fighters, not civilians. Protecting Gaza civilians is the responsibility of the UN and Israel.”
Tell me more how much Hamas cares about Gaza citizens…pic.twitter.com/sat2oOereE
— Dr. Eli David (@DrEliDavid) October 30, 2023
So we are clear. Egypt is willing to “sacrifice millions of lives” to not have to take Palestinian Refugees. I wonder why that is? Seems pretty harsh unless they know something we don’t. https://t.co/ltegFfUVD2
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) October 31, 2023
Daniel Garcia, the man accused of breaking into a Jewish family's Los Angeles home and threatening to kill them, was very politically engaged in left-wing politics. pic.twitter.com/5PycSDdbbp
— Andy Ngô 🏳️🌈 (@MrAndyNgo) October 31, 2023
Why does Netanyahu get pressure for a ceasefire but never Zelensky?
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) October 31, 2023
Over 45,000 troops —does NOT include sailors from TWO carrier strike groups or Marines from expeditionary units —with ALL contractors included you start getting up to 100,000 combatants…
Biden Regime is positioning America for another Middle East War with ZERO debate …… pic.twitter.com/IiuMQpArYG
— Grace Chong 🇺🇸 (@gc22gc) October 31, 2023
- A Zogby poll released on Tuesday shows President Trump leading Joe Biden 40 percent to 17 percent among Arab Americans as support for for Biden and the Democratic Party has collapsed in response to Biden’s support for Israel following the Hamas terror attack on October 7 that saw Palestinians from neighboring Gaza kill 1,400 and take over 200 hostages. Thirty-three Americans were killed and “less than ten” are being held hostage according to the White House. In addition, hundreds of Palestinian-Americans in Gaza are not being allowed by Hamas to leave.
- The Zogby poll shows that where Biden in 2020 had majority support among Arab Americans at 59 percent, that support has collapsed to just 17 percent saying they will vote for Biden in 2024 since the October 7 Hamas attack. Biden was already down to 35 percent in the months before the poll. Trump’s support has increased among Arab Americans from 35 to 40 percent according to a Reuters report on the Zogby poll (excerpt):
"How concerned are you that the current conflict between Israel and Gaza will lead to a major war in the Middle East?"
Nor Very: 9%
Not At All: 2%
Not Sure: 2%
50% + 36% = "Hey, Hey, LBJ, How Many Kids Have You Killed Today!" https://t.co/wbWBS3dDI9
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) October 30, 2023
"Compared to most recent presidents, is President Biden a stronger commander in chief for the military or a weaker one?"
About The Same: 15%
Not Sure: 3% https://t.co/wbWBS3d5SB
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) October 30, 2023
- The Biden regime announced plans to develop a nuclear weapon 20 TIMES more destructive than the one President Harry Truman ordered dropped on Hiroshima in 1945.
- This comes just days it was revealed China planned to double its nuclear warheads by 2030. China currently possesses at least 500 nuclear warheads so doubling its arsenal would mean more than 1,000.
- Sadly, Joe Biden is no Truman so the thought of him getting America into a nuclear arms race and potential war with China is scary to say the least.
- To make matters worse, this announcement also comes as Russia was largely expected to announce it was pulling out of the 1966 Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty as Fox News notes. This was designed to ban nuclear explosions anywhere in the world though it was never ratified by China, India, Pakistan, North Korea, Israel, Iran, and Egypt.
- The DOD release also says new bomb will be deliverable by modern aircraft and is designed to give the president options to strike at hard and large-area military targets. This last part should no doubt prove comforting given the current White House occupant’s mental state.
- The release neglected to mention the disturbing development coming out of China nor the expected announcement to come from Russia. This of course is just another example of the Regime attempting to obfuscate the full story from the American people.
JUST IN – Pfizer reports a net loss of $2.38 billion in Q3, revenue down 42% compared to last year — CNBC
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) October 31, 2023
- Pharmaceutical giant Pfizer confirmed it will be closing down two of its facilities in North Carolina amid a cost-cutting initiative after it revealed that sales of its COVID-19 vaccine and other products would see a drop.
- The company told multiple local media outlets that it would be closing its sites in Durham and Morrisville, saying the closures are part of an effort “to operate more efficiently and effectively.”
- “As part of this effort, Pfizer has decided to close the Kit Creek facility in Morrisville … and the Durham Clinical Manufacturing Facility,” the company said, according to the Triangle Business Journal. “Pfizer continues to operate its largest North Carolina facilities, including two in Sanford and one in Rocky Mount.”
- It’s not clear how many workers would be impacted or laid off. The Epoch Times has contacted the company for comment Monday.
- “All job-related decisions will be made with transparency, compassion, and respect, and in compliance with applicable laws,”
Four Slides From Our COVID-19 Vaccine Series
Story links below. All are open to all readers as a public service.
Side Effects – https://t.co/fnz0GP2pNk
Died Suddenly – https://t.co/4LUBC0Sfrv
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) October 21, 2023
JUST IN – U.S. infant mortality rate rose 3% last year, the largest increase in two decades — CBS
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) November 1, 2023
- US taxpayer money was used to experiment with coronaviruses from the Chinese lab thought to be the source of the Covid pandemic more than a year before the global outbreak, an investigation has found.
- The National Institutes of Health (NIH), under Dr Anthony Fauci‘s leadership, infected 12 Egyptian fruit bats with a ‘SARS-like’ virus called WIV1 at a lab in Montana in 2018.
- The WIV1-coronavirus was shipped from the Wuhan lab the FBI believes caused the Covid pandemic and was tested on bats acquired from a ‘roadside’ Maryland zoo.
- The research – revealed this week by a campaign group – determined the novel virus could not cause a ‘robust infection’.
- But the research is more evidence of ties between the US government and the Wuhan lab, as well as the funding of dangerous virus research across the globe.
- How bad is the crime and theft problem in Oakland, California? So bad the Soros backed DA just got her laptop stolen from her car while she attended a community meeting.
- She called the police to report the theft and no one showed up, so she was forced to file a report online.
- Pamela Price is facing a recall election specifically over this issue.
- ABC 7 News reports:
- The incident reportedly happened near 27th Street and Telegraph Avenue around 3:30 p.m.According to Google Maps, the Alameda County Family Justice facility is located at 470 27th Street.
Sources say the DA was told to go online and make a report if she didn’t want to wait for an officer to arrive.
On Saturday, OPD confirmed the burglary in the area saying in a statement to ABC7, officers learned that multiple individuals broke into a vehicle, took several items and then fled the area in a vehicle with the loss…
According to Noyes, an OPD source says Price waited an hour for police to arrive, gave up and made the report online.
In this video from July, Alameda County DA Pamela Price said she feels safe in Oakland. Today, her car got bipped and her work laptop stolen. Still feel safe? Is crime still down? Oh the hypocrisy. @MayorShengThao pic.twitter.com/dIgWhNq15l
— T Wolf 🌁 (@Twolfrecovery) October 28, 2023
We've confirmed that perps stole DA Pamela Price's work laptop from her security team's Chevy Tahoe shortly after 3 p.m. Friday. Happened right by the @AlamedaCountyDA's Family Justice Center at 28th and Telegraph in Oakland. Auto burgs are up 36% in Oakland this year. pic.twitter.com/5FttPcwitL
— The Berkeley Scanner (@BerkeleyScanner) October 28, 2023
- President Joe Biden’s supporters initiated a New Hampshire write-in campaign to save the embattled president from losing the nation’s first Democrat primary.
- Biden skipped registering for the state’s balloting deadline on Friday in an effort to support the Democratic National Committee’s (DNC) new primary state nominating calendar. Joe Biden and the DNC opted to displace New Hampshire as the first state and replace it with South Carolina, a state that greatly aided Joe Biden in securing the 2020 Democrat nomination over socialist Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT).
- New Hampshire will tentatively conduct its Democrat primary on January 23, 2024, the month before the DNC’s new calendar has the South Carolina presidential primary scheduled for February 3. “That will make it non-compliant with the new DNC calendar, which could cost New Hampshire Democrats party delegates to the national convention next summer,” CNN reported. “It would be a violation for Biden to campaign in such an early contest in New Hampshire or to even have his name on the ballot, although voters could write him in.”
- Joe Biden must comply with the state party’s rules. As a result, there will be 21 names on the Democrat ballot in the Granite State, but Joe Biden will not be among them. That is why supporters of Joe Biden launched an effort to have voters write in his name.
- Rep. Kay Granger (R-TX), a top Republican ringleader who fought Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) as he sought the Speaker’s gavel, will not run for reelection, according to reports.
- Granger, 80, had begun taking heat in her Fort Worth district for opposing Jordan and faced a primary challenge. She voted against the Republican nominee Jordan on the first ballot and continued to oppose him until Jordan was stripped of his nomination by a Republican conference secret ballot.
- The Colorado judge overseeing the case seeking to remove fTrump from the state’s 2024 ballot declined to recuse over her donation to an anti-GOP political action committee (PAC) launched in response to Jan. 6.
New Denver District Judge Sarah Wallace, a Democrat Donor, Commits Reversible Error By Refusing to Recuse from Trump January 6th Case After Donating to Anti-Trump January 6th PAC
1. On August 18, 2022, Democrat Governor Jared Polis appointed Democrat donor Sarah Wallace as… pic.twitter.com/6n6UVffsaX
— 🇺🇸 Mike Davis 🇺🇸 (@mrddmia) October 30, 2023
- 1. On August 18, 2022, Democrat Governor Jared Polis appointed Democrat donor Sarah Wallace as a Denver District Judge, starting on January 10, 2023. courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file
- 2. On October 15, 2022, Judge-designee Sarah Wallace donated to the Colorado Turnout Project, a political action committee formed to vote out Republicans who supported Trump on January 6, 2021. fec.gov/data/receipts/ coloradoturnout.org/our-story/
- 3. This week, Judge Wallace is holding a highly unusual (and unconstitutional) trial to determine whether to disqualify Trump from the ballot based upon his activities on January 6th.
- 4. Judge Wallace previously rejected all of Trump’s legal arguments, including the only way to disqualify for insurrection under the Section 3 of the 14th Amendment is to win a federal criminal conviction under the federal insurrection criminal statute Congress passed to execute Section 3. x.com/mrddmia/status
- 5. Today, Judge Wallace admitting to making the anti-Trump January 6th PAC donation. She said she didn’t remember making it. But despite her donation, she claims she can be fair. But her subjective belief in her ability to be fair is not the correct legal standard. The standard is an objective one: Will the public reasonably believe she can give Trump a fair January 6th-related bench trial after she donated to an anti-Trump January 6th PAC ? The answer is clearly not. This is the reversible error. But will the Democrat-controlled Colorado appellate courts correct this?
- my Financial Statements are GREAT! There was no fraud, so they are working with the corrupt A.G. whose campaign was “I will get Trump,” to develop something, anything. They even go back to 2014, past the Statute of Limitations, to look at a “low ball” offer I made for the Buffalo Bills. Someone else offered much more, so what? Now they come up with something called “disgorgement.” I never even heard of the term. WITCH HUNT!!! ELECTION INTERFERENCE!!!
- care. Think of it, we had a Perry Mason moment with their Star Witness and the judge acted like nothing had happened, and then started screaming at us. He then put a RIDICULOUS GAG ORDER ON ME, which we will appeal. He fines me at levels never seen before. The A.G.’s people are thrilled, but can’t believe it is happening. Engoron is crazy, totally unhinged, and dangerous – Our Judicial System has gone to HELL.
- The Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park in Colorado came perilously close to becoming the site of a calamitous act of violence this past weekend.
- A 22-year-old man, heavily armed and carrying a cache of explosives, was found dead at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park on Saturday morning before the park opened to the public, ABC reported.
- “This morning shortly after 9:00 AM, the Garfield County Sheriff’s Office was dispatched to the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park for a death investigation. Several First Responders arrived on scene and the investigation ensued. The Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park has been closed to the public in order to preserve evidence and in the best interest of public safety. The public is reminded to stay clear of this area to allow for the necessary road traffic of the first responders and allow them to do their job,” the Garfield County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement on Saturday.
- According to authorities, this incident could have led to a large-scale tragedy had the man carried out what appeared to be a planned attack.
- The man was discovered in the women’s restroom of the mountaintop park, located above the Colorado River in western Colorado. Authorities reported he was dressed in tactical clothing and body armor. His arsenal included an AR-style rifle, a handgun, multiple loaded magazines for each weapon, and explosives.
- Garfield County Sheriff Lou Vallario said that a message was written on a wall of the restroom where the man was found, stating, “I am not a killer, I just want to get into the caves.” However, Vallario could not confirm if the message was left by the suspect.
- Multiple improvised explosive devices (IEDs) were also found in his vehicle, according to police. A thorough search of the park for additional explosives yielded no further discoveries.
- Wray knows the likelihood for a domestic terrorist uprising is higher now than ever before, in part due to the open border risk created by the Obama/Biden administration. The number of extremist elements aligned in support of Hamas is visible in the protests that have erupted nationwide. Director Wray knows this,
- FBI organization does not and will not do anything to block, impede or stop any terrorist attack that comes from an ideologically protected category of personage. This is why past terror attacks were successful, and how FBI supported domestic terror networks like Antifa are able to operate without concern.
- , “the gaps in our intelligence are real.”
- Director Wray notes the FBI threat metric dropped during the Trump administration and has now increased during the Biden administration
- I’m not saying the FBI is not tracking currently operating foreign terror cells located in the USA, FBI Director Christopher Wray is.
Why are immigrants important? (MB)(Votes)(Attacks)
- Supplant the original founding stock of USA,
- Create more Ds, more people dependent upon government,
- Dilute the culture of USA,
- Commit crimes, bring in drugs, (to justify more laws),
- Commit assassinations (handy expendable assets for bad actors)
- Lower wages,
- Create exploitable social divide between population groups.
- Attacks on the people, fear
Why are illegals important? (MS13)(Votes)(187)
- Democratic votes, MS13, terrorists, cheap labor for corporations and destruction of US culture and increase in chaos and violence.
- It can help achieve the goal of a one world government.
- A new poll shows that Americans from both sides of the aisle favor shelving democracy and inflicting violence on their opponents, as trust in the government hits new lows. But is there a viable alternative for desperate Americans to another civil war?
- On September 17, 1787, as the Founding Fathers were leaving the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia after they had just finished laying the groundwork for the new nation, someone asked Benjamin Franklin, “Doctor, what have we got? A republic or a monarchy?” Franklin responded, “A republic, if you can keep it.” That sugar-coated warning has never seemed more relevant than today, as the Republicans and Democrats are beginning to show serious contempt not only for their political rivals, but for democracy itself.
Listen very carefully (again).
Note past (2) years.
Note next (6) years.
You were told what was going to happen.
You were told what battles we face.
Patriots in control.