Watch The X22 Report On Video
👉Get The Only Collagen Powder I Use Here: 🍃
Get 51% OFF By Clicking The Link Above ^^^
🌿 Get The Only Turmeric Extract I Use For Youth Like Benefits!
😍 Get 51% Off Here ➡️ http://agewithx22.com ⬅️
Sen. Kamala Harris: “Almost half of [Black] small businesses have closed with potentially very small prospect of reopening.” pic.twitter.com/DkvlH6UiUM
— The Hill (@thehill) October 30, 2020
How do you Destroy capitalist businesses? Set everything up for guaranteed minimum income?
What did Trump do to counter this.
The Trump administration’s tax break for underprivileged neighborhoods has attracted an estimated $75 billion dollars in private investment, potentially lifting 1 million people out of poverty, according to a White House study.
Global efforts to tax giant digital companies such as Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon, and Microsoft took a new twist this week, as the developing world sought to exert more control over the debate that could generate a windfall of new revenue https://t.co/mx0OacUOZq
— POLITICO (@politico) October 30, 2020
- Countries are pushing forward with unilateral digital taxes as efforts to build a global consensus stall.Global efforts to tax giant digital companies such as Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon, and Microsoft took a new twist this week, as the developing world sought to exert more control over the debate that could generate a windfall of new revenue for their governments.
- At the United Nations, a Tax Committee of Experts voted to add digital tax measures to a model tax treaty it maintains to help governments regulate their tax relationships, something that was pushed by developing countries that are members of the body. The move extends a decades-long tug-of-war between the U.N. and the Paris-based Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), a club for rich governments, about who should have the most influence over international tax rules.
- The urgent need of cash-strapped governments to tax new digital business models is bringing matters to a head.
- The goal of both the U.N. and OECD has been to ensure at least some tax revenue is paid where digital services are consumed, rather than where a tech giant is headquartered, which is the standard practice today.
There is an urgent need for global stakeholders to cooperate in simultaneously managing the direct consequences of the COVID-19 crisis. To improve the state of the world, the World Economic Forum is starting The Great Reset initiative.
NBC Exclusive: The Hunter Biden ‘dossier’ that went viral on right-wing internet sites and was later disseminated by Trump’s close associates appears to be from a fake ‘intelligence firm’.
The author of the report, ‘Martin Aspen’, does not exist. https://t.co/XgIbSns9Mm
— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) October 29, 2020
People seem to be falsely thinking this is about Bobulinski’s documents
muddy the water – Confuse the issue, as in Bringing up one irrelevant fact after another,
- Tony Bobulinski said that the FBI interviewed him for five hours last week about his business dealings with Hunter Biden i
- Bobulinski said that FBI agents asked him about his work with “the Biden family, CEFC, and other operations around the world involving other countries.”
When President Trump appeared on @60Minutes, Lesley Stahl repeatedly said that the emails on Hunter Biden’s laptop “can’t be verified.”
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) October 30, 2020
Adam Schiff accused Trump of handing Putin a propaganda coup , Schiff called this Russian disinformation
- In the email, Pozharsky thanked Hunter Biden for “inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together.”
- Graham previously told the DCNF that emails sent from Gmail, such as Pozharski’s message to Hunter Biden, can be “absolutely verified beyond a shadow of a doubt” by testing its contents against the unique DKIM signature found in its metadata.
- Graham used the DKIM signature within the email to verify with a private key on Google’s servers that the sender, recipient, subject, date and body of the message that the DCNF obtained from Giuliani were unchanged from when the email was originally sent in April 2015.
- Graham said the only way the email could have been faked is if someone hacked into Google’s servers, found the private key and used it to reverse engineer the email’s DKIM signature.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 30, 2020
— Julian’s Rum 🥃 (@JuliansRum) October 30, 2020
First arrest will verify action and confirm future direction.
They will fight but you are ready.
- A Justice Department official confirmed with Sinclair reporter James Rosen that in late 2019, the FBI opened up a criminal investigation into “Hunter Biden and his associates,” focused on allegations of money-laundering, and that it remains open and active today.
- 1. Refusing to Do Journalism on Joe Biden
- 2. Slavish Devotion to Obviously Wrong Polling
- Another way corporate media have been rigging the election has been through their polling narratives. For months, the media have been relentlessly pushing a narrative that Trump can not win the 2020 election. They almost seem to be in a contest to see who can make the most outrageous claim about a given state.
- 3. Hiding Trump’s Accomplishments and Enthusiasm
- 4. Peddling Obviously Fake Narratives
- This week saw the news that the supposedly high-ranking “Anonymous” government official that published a 2018 New York Times op-ed about secretly undermining a president he personally disagreed with was in fact a 30-year-old mid-level bureaucrat nobody had ever heard of.
- 5. Cheering on Suppression of Speech by Enemies
- When Jack Dorsey and his Twitter employees suspended the account of the New York Post, other media outlets could have sounded the alarm about the violations of this country’s spirit of a free press. Instead, they stayed more or less silent. CNN’s Jake Tapper, who has no problem opining daily about his seething hatred of Trump officials, mentioned the Post’s suspensions but refused to take sides about it. Others didn’t even go that far.
Just had a great meeting with @realdonaldtrump @potus besides what he’s done so far with criminal reform, the platinum plan is going to give the community real ownership. He listened to what we had to say today and assured he will and can get it done. 🤙🏾 pic.twitter.com/Q9c5k1yMWf
— Lil Wayne WEEZY F (@LilTunechi) October 29, 2020
My Vote is for what makes this country great, freedom of speech & religion, 2nd Amnd, hard working tax paying citizens, police & military. In this election, we have freedom of choice, which all should respect. For me & these principles, my Vote is for @RealDonaldTrump. #Vote ☑️🇺🇸
— Brett Favre (@BrettFavre) October 30, 2020
— Richard Grenell (@RichardGrenell) October 30, 2020
The Philadelphia firefighters union voted overwhelmingly
NOT to rescind its endorsement of President @realDonaldTrump.
This is massive, earth-shattering news.
— #ThePersistence (@ScottPresler) October 30, 2020
BREAKING: Because of LAST MINUTE ruling, Minnesota DO NOT put ballots in mail any more.
In the middle of a pandemic, the Republican Party is doing everything to make it hard for you to vote. Stand up for YOUR rights:
Vote in-person or take mail-in ballot directly to ballot box https://t.co/rPlAwN8K0q
— Amy Klobuchar (@amyklobuchar) October 29, 2020
Pelosi is also saying don’t mail in your ballot hand deliver it
HAPPENING NOW: Instagram isn’t allowing the use of hashtags between now and the election to “help prevent the spread of possible false information and harmful content related to the election”.
And so it begins….again pic.twitter.com/Vt5jBFr0ml
— Essential Fleccas 🇺🇸 (@fleccas) October 30, 2020
- Thousands of Parisians caused massive traffic jams as they tried to flee the French capital for the country
- Huge numbers of locals attempted a mass exodus in a bid to avoid the start of the second national lockdown
- Many were enjoying their final night of freedom in France ahead of new lockdown restrictions from Friday
- Draconian measures will see people needing documents to show their reasonable excuse for leaving home
- Europe has seen rising infections, with France recording 47,637 new infections in 24 hours and 235 deaths
Thousands of people left Paris on Thursday, hours before France went into its second nationwide lockdown, clogging the city with massive traffic jams. https://t.co/wlOuNo0mGQ
— The New York Times (@nytimes) October 30, 2020
BREAKING: Prime Minister De Croo of Belgium announces strict nationwide COVID-19 lockdown.
— SV News 🚨 (@SVNewsAlerts) October 30, 2020
— ABC News (@ABC) October 30, 2020
Across the US, researchers have administered Covid-19 tests to pets and other animal species ranging from farmed minks and zoo cats to unexpected critters like dolphins, armadillos and anteaters. Here’s what they’ve found. https://t.co/Hfi1XsrSQi
— CNN (@CNN) October 30, 2020
A majority of 1918 flu deaths occurred in the fall of 1918 — the second, and worst, wave of the 1918 flu. We could face a similar fate with Covid-19 if some people continue to ignore what a century of scientific progress has taught us about pandemics. https://t.co/jsh3iDgh78
— CNN (@CNN) October 30, 2020
Joe Biden slipped up when he mentioned the plan Dark Winter, as you can see they are now pushing their agenda, DARK WINTER, they are setting it up to convince the people that it is coming
They know they are going to lose, if they were going to win the elections they wouldn’t need any of this, they wouldn’t need to create a second panademic wave, chaos and , riots
Its over, Trump blocked them
The entire neighborhood surrounding the White House is preparing for mass unrest: boards, chains, fences, and barriers. This is insane. pic.twitter.com/baXj3RD2Cf
— Christopher F. Rufo ⚔️ (@realchrisrufo) October 30, 2020
Thank you @Blaidd_tx the site is overwhelmed right now.
God Bless America and its Patriots 💪🙏🇺🇸 https://t.co/Z7T3dT8CIZ
— General Flynn (@GenFlynn) October 30, 2020
Leftist protest groups plot election day coup aided by the Democrat Party, Federal employees & Intelligence contractors.
– They plan to shut down & take over Washington D.C. starting Nov. 4th until inauguration day to force Trump out of the White House. pic.twitter.com/AaMCKwSndk
— Millie Weaver 🇺🇸 (@Millie__Weaver) October 29, 2020
TAKE A LISTEN
Lets go back to post
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 06/17/2020 14:30:05 ID: 287806
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 03/26/2020 13:07:19 ID: 030019
[Determination that the various state and local authorities are not up to the task of responding to the growing unrest]
Call the ball.
— Steve Keeley (@KeeleyFox29) October 30, 2020
Anonymous 11/01/2017 00:57:15 ID: grTMpzrL
Federal law permits a president to federalize the Guard under very limited circumstances, including when he is “unable with the regular forces to execute the laws of the United States.” This language may be open to interpretation, but in the context of next week’s election, it appears to allow federalization only if there is a fundamental breakdown in state and local officials’ ability to conduct voting and vote counting.
If the president federalizes Guard troops, they are then under his control, not the governor’s. And the president can order them into a state without the governor’s permission.
- President Trump is expected to watch the election-night results come in from the “fortress” White House after considering a party at his Washington hotel.
- “There’s really no reason to move from point A to point B,” a senior Trump adviser told the Washington Examiner. “I’m not sure you can control the number of people who show up at a hotel. The White House is a bit more of a fortress.”
Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/07/2018 22:27:43 ID: f946c4
THE GREAT RESET
The COVID-19 pandemic has provided a unique opportunity to think about the kind of future we want. TIME partnered with the World Economic Forum to ask leading thinkers to share ideas for how to transform the way we live and work.
This is not about R v D.
This is about preserving our way of life.
If America falls, the World falls.
Patriots on guard.
Fact checkers created in effort to reinforce propaganda [digestion]?
The battle to prevent truth from reaching the people.
The battle to maintain and push division.
Divided you are weak.
Divided you fight each other.
Divided you pose no threat.
System of control.