Watch The X22 Report On Video
The Biden admin is using bandaid fix to make it seem like they are improving the economy and fighting for the people, but they are not, removing junk fees will not fix anything. The people now realize that the government spends way to much, the only way to fix this is to get rid of the open ended credit card. The economy is headed for a depression. The [DS] shadow deals are coming to light. The people see the war coming and they see who is pushing the war. The younger generation is panicking and the [DS] players are preparing to shutdown communication. Trump lets everyone know that the next election will be an epic political earthquake the likes of which the world has never seen before. The [DS] knows the cheating will not work, the patriots are counting on this.
- ‘protect consumers’ from hidden junk fees.
- “Junk fees cost American families tens of billions of dollars each year and inhibit competition, hurting consumers, workers, small businesses, and entrepreneurs. Research shows that fees charged at the back-end of the buying process make it harder to comparison shop for the best deal and lead to consumers paying upward of twenty percent more. Junk fees also make it hard for honest businesses to compete, stifle innovation, and hurt small businesses.” the White House said.
- “How much are your monthly bills, and after they’re all paid, how much do you have left for necessities? Is there enough left over just to give you a little bit of breathing room?” Biden said highlighting the failures of Bidenomics. Most Americans are living paycheck-to-paycheck – even six-figure earners are feeling the squeeze thanks to Joe Biden.
Announcement on junk fee ban from the White House:
- The FTC is proposing a rule that, if finalized as proposed, would ban businesses from charging hidden and misleading fees and require them to show the full price up front. The rule would also require companies disclose up front whether fees are refundable. This would mean no more surprise resort fees at check out or unexpected service fees to buy a live event ticket. The rule would apply to industries across the economy, including event tickets, hotels and lodging, apartment rentals, car rentals, and more. Under the proposed rule, companies that fail to comply could face monetary penalties and have to provide refunds to consumers.
- Nearly two-thirds of Americans believe that the federal government is spending too much money, according to a new poll released on Wednesday.
- Government spending has recently been a top issue for federal politicians as Congress debates appropriations bills that will fund government spending for Fiscal Year 2024. A National Opinion Research Center at The University of Chicago for the Associated Press poll revealed that 64% of American adult respondents think the federal government is spending “too much money.” (
Inflation ain't going anywhere … 🔥
The natural gas from that field, part is sent to Egypt the make LNG for Europe. pic.twitter.com/BR4U6vcqCN
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) October 12, 2023
- The ongoing conflict in the Middle East could lead to a spike in gas prices in the U.S. after President Joe Biden drastically curtailed U.S energy independence and sold much of the nation’s emergency reserve supply to China while squandering the rest ahead of the midterm election to keep prices low.
- Oil prices have already signaled a surge in response to the major conflict between Israel and Hamas terrorists in Gaza, which could drag other nearby oil-producing nations into the fight.
- “The conflict will almost certainly drive up gas prices, but much will depend on its scope and duration,” Paige Lambermont, an energy expert at the Competitive Enterprise Institute, told the Center Square.
- “This uncertainty itself can drive up prices,” she added. “But there is one thing that is certain: Increasing the oil supply would mitigate any price effects connected to the conflict and would help to reduce the extremely high gas prices that Americans were already dealing with when they go to the pumps.”
- Thus far, Biden has refused to budge on any additional energy exploration despite having already drawn the U.S. into a proxy war with Russia over its territorial dispute with Ukraine.
- In the first quarter of 2022, Russia was the EU’s biggest supplier of gas via pipeline, with a 38.8 percent share, just ahead of Norway (38.1 percent), according to Eurostat.
- But by the first quarter of 2023, Russia’s share had fallen by 21 percentage points, while those of Norway (+8 p.p.), Algeria (+7 p.p.) and the UK (+4 p.p.) had all increased.
- As for liquefied natural gas or LNG (imported by ship), Russia (18.1 percent) was the EU’s second-largest supplier in the first quarter of 2022, behind the U.S. (48.6 percent). A year later, Russia’s share had fallen by 5 percentage points.
- Meanwhile, the shares of Norway (+6 p.p.), Qatar and Algeria (each +2 p.p.) were all up, while that of the U.S. had fallen by 8 percentage points.
FED: “US Core (ex-Food/Energy) drops to 4.1% YoY, lowest reading since September 2021”
ME: “So if I don’t eat and don’t move everything is fine”
— Genevieve Roch-Decter, CFA (@GRDecter) October 12, 2023
As reported by Bloomberg, losses on Treasury bonds with maturities of 10 years or more have reached 46% since March 2020, with the 30-year bond experiencing a steep drop of 53%.
Read more: https://t.co/ngjPWIuLai
— unusual_whales (@unusual_whales) October 11, 2023
- Senator Bob Menendez was charged with acting as a foreign agent in a superseding indictment.
- The new indictment filed by a federal grand jury in Manhattan claims Menendez “provided sensitive U.S. Government information and took other steps that secretly aided the Government of Egypt.”
- Last month federal prosecutors announced that Democrat U.S. Sen. Bob Menendez of New Jersey, and his wife, have been indicted on charges of bribery and corruption.
- Federal prosecutors out of the Southern District of New York obtained a 3-count indictment against Bob Menendez and his wife Nadine Menendez.
- Fred Daibes, a real estate developer, New Jersey businessman Wael Hana and Joseph Uribe were also charged.
- “The Senator and his wife accepted hundreds of thousands of dollars in bribes….. cash, gold, home mortgage payments, jobs, cars, and other things of value” in exchange for “using his power and influence to protect and enrich [New Jersey] businessmen and to benefit the government of Egypt,” US Attorney for the Southern District of New York Damian Williams said.
- Biden has been remarkably clear over the past three years. He’s never—do you hear him?—never discussed business with his son Hunter. And yet, funnily enough, over 29,000 emails have now emerged in which he discussed business with both Hunter and James “Jim” Biden (whom I’ve long suspected is the real brains in the Biden family business).
- Let’s take a little walk down memory lane:
- August 2019: “I’ve never discussed with my son or my brother or anyone else anything having to do with their businesses. Period.”
- September 2019: “I’ve never spoken with my son about his overseas business dealings.”
- October 2019: Question: “Do you stand by your statement that you never discussed any of your son’s overseas business dealings?” Answer: “Yes, I stand by that statement.”
- October 2019, again: “I never discussed a single thing with my son about anything having to do with Ukraine.”
- And October 2019, again: “I’ve never discussed my business or their business, my son’s or daughter’s.”
- September 2020, during the first presidential debate: Whenever Trump brought up the subject of Biden being in business with his son, Biden responded, “None of that is true,” adding that these claims were “totally discredited.”
- June 2023: When asked if he’d lied about not speaking with Hunter about business deals, Biden gave a one-word response: “No.”
In a joint status report published by the Washington D.C. District Court on Friday, the National Archives and Records Administration reluctantly admitted that it knew of 4,243 emails between then-Vice President Joe and Hunter Biden, another 1,751 emails between Joe and Jim, 19,335 emails between Joe and Hunter’s private equity firm Rosemont Seneca, and 3,738 emails between Joe and Jim’s Chinese-communist party connected consulting firm Lion Hall Group.
Joe, Hunter, Jim, and the firms listed in the court documents are at the center of the GOP investigation into the Biden family influence-peddling operation.
Biden committed serious fraud against the American people, repeatedly lying during his campaign in an effort to get Americans to rely on those lies and vote in his favor. This is just damning. Sadly, though, thanks to the media’s and tech tyrants’ stranglehold over the free flow of information in America, large swaths of the public will not learn about Joe’s dishonesty.
- It turns out that everybody was asking Biden the wrong questions. The correct questions should not have been about “speaking” or “discussing” business dealings with Hunter or Jim Biden. Instead, they should have been about “emailing” Hunter and Jim about those business dealings. As every lawyer knows, if you don’t ask the right question, you don’t get the right answer.
Transcribed interviews contradict the White House’s & President Biden’s personal attorney’s public statements about the discovery of classified documents at the Penn Biden Center.
I’m now requesting transcribed interviews with 5 current & former White House officials.👇 https://t.co/tQhWCrLQ2e
— Rep. James Comer (@RepJamesComer) October 11, 2023
- U.S. District Judge Maryellen Noreika officially signed off on dismissing a gun-possession charge against Hunter Biden that was previously dropped by now-Special Counsel David Weiss.
- Weiss dropped the gun charge on October 5 as a procedural step that originated from the collapsed plea deal. The dismissed gun charge was replaced with three unrelated gun charges against the president’s son.
This lawsuit marks a new strategy for Trump, who seeks to leverage the potentially more favorable legal landscape in Britain compared to the United States. His previous attempts to seek redress in the U.S. court system have largely been unsuccessful. The United Kingdom’s data protection laws are stringent, and if Steele and his firm are found to have breached these laws, the court could rule in Trump’s favor.
CNN's Tapper Has A Moment Of Clarity About The Democrat Party
Jake Tapper: "These last few days have been a real eye-opening period for a lot of people, a lot of Democrats, a lot of progressives, in terms of antisemitism on the left." pic.twitter.com/PlUhKBhSxU
— KanekoaTheGreat (@KanekoaTheGreat) October 11, 2023
BLM Chicago has deleted their tweet supporting the Hamas terrorists who parachuted into Israel.
Now, I'm left wondering, when will the ADL delete their posts supporting BLM?
Or does the ADL still support BLM?
— KanekoaTheGreat (@KanekoaTheGreat) October 11, 2023
- Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors once called for the end of Israel at a public talk in 2015, resurfaced video shows.
- “Palestine is our generation’s South Africa. If we don’t step up boldly and courageously to end the imperialist project that’s called Israel, we’re doomed,” Cullors claimed during a panel at the Harvard Law School.
BLM FLASHBACK: In 2015, BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors spoke about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, stating:
“Palestine is our generation’s South Africa…if we don’t step up boldly and courageously to end the imperialist project called Israel, we’re doomed."
BLM's views… pic.twitter.com/lebY6so6Zi
— Western Lensman (@WesternLensman) October 11, 2023
Fox News reports:
- On Oct. 9, Black Lives Matter (BLM) Grassroots, a collection of BLM chapters responsible for much of the BLM movement’s heavy lifting, released a statement in support of the Palestinian people that likens Palestinian terrorism to BLM’s own activism. Some individual chapters went further in their show of support for Hamas. BLM Chicago shared a celebratory graphic of a paraglider in obvious reference to the slaughtering of at least 260 civilians by Hamas militants at an Israeli music festival. Such statements are nothing new for BLM, a “movement committed to ending settler colonialism in all forms” that advocates for “Palestinian liberation.”
- Many Americans are aware that both the Obama and Biden administrations sent hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars to Hamas and its benefactors. A comparatively smaller number are aware that public companies donate to Palestinian organizations and their allies such as Black Lives Matter (BLM). Both are wealth transfers that drain resources from our economy to enable Palestinian barbarism like that unleashed on Israelis this past Saturday.
- Recall that corporations gave more than $99 billion to the BLM movement and related causes after the death of George Floyd, as shown by the Claremont Institute’s BLM Funding Database. McKinsey and Company claims the number is far higher, about $340 billion. This wealth transfer included at least $122 million in funding for BLM itself.
- Some of that money undoubtedly went to Hamas. Radical black activists have long identified with the “Palestinian cause,” BLM has a history of supporting Palestinian organizations, and delegations of black activists have visited the Palestinian territories on more than one occasion.
UPDATE – The White House clarifies that Biden and other US officials have not seen or independently confirmed that Hamas terrorists beheaded Israeli children.https://t.co/wvRbP5NcFT
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) October 12, 2023
- House Republicans are demanding information about former Special Envoy for Iran (SEI) Robert Malley and members of his negotiating team who “may have had compromising ties to the Iranian regime.”
- House Oversight Committee chairman James Comer and Representative Glenn Grothman, who chairs the Subcommittee on National Security, the Border, and Foreign Affairs, wrote a letter to Secretary of State Antony Blinken on Wednesday, giving the State Department until October 25 to turn over information related to Malley and his team.
- “The Committee on Oversight and Accountability is investigating the Biden Administration’s efforts to conceal details about its ongoing secret nuclear negotiations with the Islamic Republic of Iran from Congress, ignoring statutory obligations for congressional oversight,” reads the letter obtained by National Review.
- “The Administration’s lack of transparency is even more troubling in light of press reports about Iran’s direct role in this weekend’s horrific attack on Israel by Hamas and additional revelations that former Special Envoy for Iran (SEI), Robert Malley, and members of his negotiating team may have had compromising ties to the Iranian regime,” the lawmakers add.
- Donald Trump Jr. posted an extremely graphic and extremely disturbing video that shows a roomful of at least seven men who were brutally murdered. A gunman, just in front of the cameraman, fires several rounds at a body after its arm moved slightly. The post from Don Jr read “You don’t negotiate with this. There’s only one way to handle this. Video from source within Israel”
- Warning: Very Graphic!
You don’t negotiate with this.
There’s only one way to handle this.
Video from source within Israel pic.twitter.com/tyP0BSQKCC
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) October 10, 2023
- X tagged Don Jr’s post with a “Community Notes” with the claim “Video is not from the current conflict and can be traced back to 2015.” It then posted a link to an Iranian social media site. Several outlets and social media users criticized President Trump’s oldest son.
Another user posted a screenshot showing dates as far back as 2015:
- WIRED magazine “has now verified that the Community Notes system appears to be wrong.”
- “WIRED has now verified that the Community Notes system appears to be wrong. According to an independent OSINT analysis published on Wednesday, the video Trump Jr. posted is real. It was recorded during Saturday’s attack and does show Hamas fighters shooting Israelis, the analysis found.
- In the case of the Trump Jr. video, the Community Notes user linked to a video posted on the Iranian social media platform Wisgoon as evidence that the video was from years ago, not this past weekend. In the post, the upload date on the video is in Persian, which, when translated, reads “15 Mehr 1402,” a date in the Persian calendar. This date translates in the Gregorian calendar to October 7, 2023—the date Hamas attacked Israel.
- An open source intelligence researcher tells WIRED that they confirmed the video’s veracity by tracking the original video, which was broadcast by a Gaza civilian on a Facebook livestream on Saturday morning.
Mediaite had originally posted an article about this “note” titled “Don Jr. Goes Viral With Fake News Video of Horrific Violence, Claims It Came From ‘Source’ in Israel” but has taken it down and since issued a correction. However, OK Magazine published an article as well, and it remains up despite the “debunking the debunker.” In it, they write:
- In a time when Americans in Israel are relying on their government for support and protection, the U.S. State Department’s Consular Affairs Crisis Management System (CACMS) has left many American citizens hanging in the wind, demanding them to sign promissory notes as a precondition for any assistance in evacuating from the crisis-hit region.
- The so-called “assisted departure options” were outlined in an email sent to American citizens stranded in the Middle Eastern nation, stating that the U.S. government would offer loans for transportation.
- The Biden regime’s assistance to Americans wishing to depart Israel will come at a financial cost. Specifically, the email states that “departure assistance is provided via a loan from the U.S. government, which requires travelers to sign a promissory note (an agreement to repay) prior to departure.”
- The email read as follows:
The situation in Israel is still unpredictable; mortar and rocket fire may take place without warning. Please continue to follow the instructions of security and emergency response officials. Commercial flights are available but limited. If you wish to leave Israel, we encourage you to take advantage of those options now. U.S. carriers have temporarily suspended flights to Israel, if you choose to depart, you will need to fly to an intermediate location and book onward travel from there to the United States.
We understand there is high demand from U.S. citizens wishing to depart and the flight options are reduced. In the coming days we hope to assist U.S. citizens with transportation options to depart Israel. Due to the large numbers of U.S. citizens indicating interest in departure assistance, we will plan to offer transit over several days. If you choose to take this departure assistance, transportation may be by air or sea and will be to a nearby safe location and not to the United States. Travelers should be prepared to arrange their own lodging at the safe location and pay for their own onward travel from the third country to their chosen destination. Departure assistance is provided via a loan from the U.S. government which requires travelers to sign a promissory note (an agreement to repay) prior to departure.
- This is not the first time the Biden regime abandoned its citizens. According to the report by the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, up to 9,000 Americans were left behind in Afghanistan to fend for themselves against the Taliban in 2022.
- Ayatollah Khamenei published a tweet IN HEBREW mocking Israel for the massacre.
It is widely believed Iran was involved in the planning and execution of the attack.
Islamic Republic News Agency reported:
Soros [DS] have been opening the borders across the world, muslims infiltrated Europe, Canada, and now the US.
The Clinton campaign is attempting once again to sweep important questions under the rug about top aide Huma Abedin, her family ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and to Saudi Arabia, and her role in the ballooning Clinton email scandal.
Her mother, Saleha Abedin, sits on the Presidency Staff Council of the International Islamic Council for Da’wa and Relief, a group that is chaired by the leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi.Perhaps recognizing how offensive such ties will be to voters concerned over future terrorist attacks on this country by radical Muslims professing allegiance to Sharia law, the Clinton campaign on Monday tried to downplay Ms. Abedin’s involvement in the Journal and the Muslim Brotherhood.The Clinton surrogate group Media Matters claimed predictably there was “no evidence” that Ms. Abedin or her family had ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, and that Trump campaign staffers who spoke of these ties were conspiracy theorists.To debunk the evidence, Media Matters pointed to a Snopes.com “fact-check” piece that cited as its sole source… Senator John McCain. This is the same John McCain who met Libyan militia leader Abdelkarim Belhaj, a known al Qaeda associate, and saluted him as “my hero” during a 2011 visit to Benghazi.
>>147661217Senator McCain and others roundly criticized Rep. Michele Bachmann in 2012 when she and four members of the House Permanent Select Committee Intelligence and the House Judiciary Committee cited Ms. Abedin in letters sent to the Inspectors General of the Department of Defense, Department of State, Department of Justice, Department of Homeland Security, and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, warning about Muslim Brotherhood infiltration of the United States government.
Why is this relevant?
Who took an undisclosed trip to SA?
What was the purpose of a f2f v phone call?
Alice & Wonderland.
- Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-TX) and the America First Legal foundation won a legal battle to examine President Joe Biden’s decision to grant hundreds of millions of dollars in funding to Palestinian groups in possible violation of a 2018 anti-terror law.
- The Taylor Force Act prevents any U.S. taxpayer funding from going to the Palestinian Authority (PA) as long as it maintains the practice of giving stipends to the families of Palestinian terrorists killed by Israel, or to Palestinians currently in Israeli prisons.
- Since the PA refused to stop these payments, the U.S. stopped providing direct aid to the PA. President Trump also pulled funds to a variety of other groups, such as the U.N. Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA), which has cultivated Palestinian extremism.
- However, Biden promised on the campaign trail to restore these funds, and did so as soon as he took office, sending hundreds of millions of dollars to Palestinian groups. As Breitbart News reported, the State Department also gave funds to a pro-terror group.
- Republican Congressman Cory Mills (R-FL) is not content to follow Joe Biden’s playbook of abandoning Americans trapped overseas.
- On Wednesday, Mills successfully evacuated 32 Americans who were stranded in Israel unable to find flights home.
- Mills served in the United States Army as a member of the 82nd Airborne Division.
- He told Fox News Digital he worked with U.S. embassy in Jordan, sharing that many of the those he rescued tried unsuccessfully to get help from the U.S. State Department.
- Mills helped the stranded Americans move across the Jordanian border to arrange flights back to the United States.
👀Trump ROASTS “Bibi” Netanyahu for letting him down and not helping to take out Soleimani
WHY wouldn’t Bibi help?
Because he funds Hamas & terroristshttps://t.co/WT6WQFUx5r
NWO creates boogeymen to get support for endless wars.
Same playbook EVERY SINGLE TIME.
— ₭₳₲ ĐⱤØ₲Ø ⛈️⛈️⛈️ɄⱠ₮Ɽ₳2ℚℚℚ🇺🇸 (@KAGdrogo) October 12, 2023
TAKE A LISTEN
DJT re: Hussein’s warning about North Korea…
"I said have you called him? Have you tried to call him?
(DJT): "Maybe you should give it a chance before we end up in nuclear war."
— Lisa Mei (@TheNotoriousLMC) October 12, 2023
Marc Rowan is a billionaire who has donated tens of millions of dollars to the Wharton School. Now, he's calling on his fellow donors to "close their checkbooks" and stop funding campuses filled with anti-white, anti-Semitic lunatics.
Good for him! Let's hope they finally… pic.twitter.com/eHFJcUJeEG
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) October 11, 2023
BREAKING: Trump wants to issue subpoenas to recover evidence buried by Biden White House and January 6 Select Committee on Jan 6. (I've been working on a story on this, more to come).
House Adm Committee is seeking records–mostly related to Secret Service–currently missing. pic.twitter.com/d3y2UT0gGq
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) October 11, 2023
- Speaker-designate Steve Scalise (R-LA) finds himself in a precarious position despite winning the internal GOP nomination for Speaker of the House.
- After defeating House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan (R-OH) in a slim 113-99 closed-door victory, Scalise is now struggling to secure the floor votes needed to officially take the gavel.
At least six Republicans have publicly stated they will vote for Jordan on the House floor, according to The Hill.
Voting for someone other than Scalise: 7
- Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) — voting for Rep. Jim Jordan
- Rep. Bob Good (R-VA) — voting for Rep. Jim Jordan
- Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) — voting for Rep. Jim Jordan
- Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) — voting for Rep. Jim Jordan
- Rep. Max Miller (R-OH) — voting for Rep. Jim Jordan
- Rep. Lloyd Smucker (R-PA) — voting for Rep. Jim Jordan
- Rep. Carlos Gimenez (R-FL) — voting for Rep. Kevin McCarthy
Not yet supporting Scalise and undecided: 6
- Rep. Ken Buck (R-CO)
- Rep. Michael Cloud (R-TX)
- Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY)
- Rep. Chip Roy (R-TX)
- Rep. Victoria Spartz (R-IN)
- Rep. Mike Turner (R-OH)
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) October 12, 2023
Report: Donald Trump Not Expected to Support Steve Scalise in Speakership Race
Steve Scalise Dropping out of the race
We might vote (publicly) for a Speaker of the House today. Who do you prefer?
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) October 12, 2023
It finally happened. New York AG Leticia James finally brought a victim out in the Trump case. It was a banking executive who works for a multi billion dollar bank.
Even worse for James, he didn’t even say he was hurt. He just said he approved the loans because he knew… pic.twitter.com/TzogZ2LVFp
— 🇺🇸Travis🇺🇸 (@Travis_in_Flint) October 11, 2023
- there were only happy Bankers! But despite a PERFECT LOAN, I was sued by the Incompetent, Radical Left New York State AG, Letitia “Peekaboo” James, under a Statute that was never used for this before, and where I am not even entitled to a Jury. A Liberal Democrat Judge, with all Trump Haters surrounding him, is going to make this very important decision. If I had a Jury, I would win easily, but regardless, this is a case that should never have been brought. ELECTION INTERFERENCE!
- The group RansomVC is claimed responsibility for the breach
- Washington, D.C.’s Board of Election says it is the victim of a data breach, potentially providing access to 600,000 lines of voter data.
- The group RansomVC is claimed responsibility for the breach.
- The board said it became aware Thursday of the breach, which was made public Friday, according to the news blog DCist.com.
- The voter records were accessed through DataNet, a web server used by board, but no internal databases were directly compromised, according to the board.
- Local and federal law enforcement agencies – including the FBI and Department of Homeland Security – are investigating the matter.
- District of Columbia home rule is the District of Columbia residents’ ability to govern their local affairs. As the federal capital, the Constitution grants the United States Congress exclusive jurisdiction over the District in “all cases whatsoever”.
- Before 1874 and since 1973, Congress has allowed certain powers of government to be carried out by locally elected officials. However, Congress maintains the power to overturn local laws and exercises greater oversight of the district than exists for any U.S. state. Furthermore, the District’s elected government exists at the pleasure of Congress and could theoretically be revoked at any time.
“We will evict Joe Biden from the White House and we will finish the job, once and for all”: President Trump closes out remarks in West Palm Beach, Florida pic.twitter.com/8uPFALiXLM
— RSBN 🇺🇸 (@RSBNetwork) October 12, 2023
“When we win next November, it will be an epic political earthquake the likes of which the world has never seen before.” — President Trump in West Palm Beach, Florida pic.twitter.com/kw5ffhbyMX
— RSBN 🇺🇸 (@RSBNetwork) October 12, 2023
TAKE A LISTEN