Watch The X22 Report On Video
Inflation is now hitting the EU hard, the inflation will build up outside of the US first and then it will hit the US last. Biden and the [CB] are making their next move, each move they make makes the people angrier and angrier at them. The [DS] is scrambling to keep control of the narrative, they are now losing their protection and the protection is being exposed to the public. Evidence has come out from DHS that the [DS] government was involved in censoring for the election and the pandemic, which is a violation of the constitution. The document also show the [DS] government manipulated the election. The military is watching as the evidence is continually released to the public. The case is now building, treason, sedition, it’s only a matter of time, the storm is coming.
- Inflation in the eurozone, the subset of 19 European Union nations that use the euro as their national currency, blew past expectations in October, setting records as the continent is pummeled by an energy crisis driven by the war in Ukraine, according to an early estimation by the EU’s official statistics body, Eurostat.
- Consumer prices soared in October, growing 10.7% compared to last year, the highest level since eurozone inflation was first measured in 1997, The Wall Street Journal reported. Inflation was expected to rise to 10% in October, up from 9.9% in September, according to a survey of economists conducted by the WSJ. (RELATED: European Central Bank Takes Action As EU Teeters On Brink Of Recession)
- Energy prices skyrocketed, up 42% on an annual basis in October, while food, alcohol and tobacco rose by 13.1%, Eurostat reported. Core inflation, which does not include energy, food, alcohol and tobacco prices due to their relative volatility, rose to 5% year-on-year in October, up from 4.8% in September.
- Joe Biden on Monday will raise the possibility of imposing a ‘windfall tax’ on energy companies, as his administration aims to combat high gas prices just days before the midterm elections.
- The White House said Biden will deliver remarks to respond ”to reports over recent days of major oil companies making record-setting profits even as they refuse to help lower prices at the pump for the American people.” A person familiar with the matter said Biden will float imposing a tax on the profits of energy companies, as he seeks to pressure them to lower prices for consumers. The person spoke on the condition of anonymity to preview Biden’s remarks.
- Congress would have to approve any additional taxes on the energy producers — which would be a tall order in the current Congress where Democrats have narrow control of the House and Senate, and even less likely should Republicans retake one or both chambers on Nov. 8.
Ban all hammers… pic.twitter.com/VBr8Mfoa85
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) October 31, 2022
- The Mainstream media is trying to claim that David DePape is a conservative who broke into the Pelosi home in San Francisco in an attempt to assault the Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi. Nothing could be further from the truth.
- The problem is the websites cited by the mainstream media that were supposedly aligned with DePape were scraped on Friday and they were no longer active Saturday.
- The site Godisloving.wordpress.com was scraped on Friday and shut down on Saturday. The other site listed, www.frenlyfrens.com/blog is no longer active as well. It too was shut down on Saturday. The only activity reported on the Wayback Machine on this site was on Friday and Saturday as well.
- Now we know more about the sites. The Frenlyfres.com website shows attributed to David DePape but at an Alabama address.
The Godisloving.wordpress.com website is registered via the same company DomainsByProxy that is listed on the CityVisions.com website at 1822 Shasta Street which is the address listed on FrenlyFrens website.
- It is unreasonable to believe that David DePape, who lived on the streets, was able to put together a website that mandates that users create an account before they could enter his site.
- So who created these websites? More shocking connections coming.
New evidence shows that there is no way that David DePape could have broken into the Pelosi house through the door in the back.
- David DePape was identified by the police at the Pelosi home on early Friday morning at around 2:30 am. The police claim that he broke into the house.
- We reported yesterday on the impossibility of someone breaking into the Pelosi house and going unnoticed.
- We were able to confirm that there are CCTV cameras all over the Pelosi house. The US Speaker of the House would of course have a well-protected home. There also is a security detail at the Pelosi house reportedly around the clock.
- Paul Pelosi, the 82-year-old husband of Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), is in the ICU surrounded by family as he recovers from a hammer attack to his head by an alleged intruder last Friday at the couple’s San Francisco home. Meanwhile, his accused attacker also remains hospitalized with unknown injuries. The attack occurred while Nancy Pelosi was reportedly in Washington, D.C.
US Attorney of San Francisco charges David Depape
Assualt on a family member of a federal offical
Attempted kidnapping of a federal offical
- The Department of Justice on Monday announced two federal criminal charges against David DePape.
- “DePape was charged with attempted kidnapping, and with retaliating against a federal official by threatening or injuring a family member.” CNBC reported.
- The US government will now control and hide the evidence – and shape the national media narrative.
- The new complaint says evidence shows DePape “was prepared to detain and injure Speaker Pelosi when he entered the Pelosi residence in the early morning” Friday.
BREAKING: Trump asks Supreme Court to intervene in effort by Congress get his tax returns – CNN
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) October 31, 2022
- A majority of American voters believe Democrats put the interests of migrants ahead of Americans, while Republicans put Americans first, according to a CBS poll of 2,119 registered voters.
- “What an absolute terrible poll result for Democrats,” Republican consultant Ryan Girdusky tweeted on October 30:
- The poll also showed that 59 percent of all voters, and 61 percent of independents, say Democrats will “open the U.S.-Mexican border” if they keep control of Congress in 2023. Twenty percent of liberals and 27 percent of Democrats say their party will open the borders.
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) October 31, 2022
2. LeBron James chimes in looking for his save place
3. Musk “fact checks” the claim. And let’s everyone know it’s a coordinated “bot” campaign
So much winning
Elon Musk avoided having to pay $122 million ‘golden parachutes’ to former Twitter execs…
Because he fired them “for cause,” thus nullifying the original terms.
— Ryan Fournier (@RyanAFournier) October 31, 2022
Wachtell & Twitter board deliberately hid this evidence from the court. Stay tuned, more to come … pic.twitter.com/CifaNvtRtt
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 31, 2022
- DHS efforts to curb “dangerous” speech
- The federal government’s guidelines to counter “misinformation” and “disinformation” – what we might more accurately describe as Big Brother’s Playbook – has been released. The US government and its allies, including media gatekeepers and educational institutions and global corporations, have become the judges and juries of “misinformation.”
- And Big Tech is their executioner.
- According to recently-filed court documents in Missouri v. Biden that were made available by The Intercept (big hat tip to Lee Fang and Ken Klippenstein), “The Department of Homeland Security is quietly broadening its efforts to curb speech it considers dangerous.”
- We’ve highlighted the key points of these court documents with screenshots below. Read it all – it’s especially relevant to the 2022 and 2024 elections.
- DHS is “directly engaging with social media companies to flag MDM” (MDM is defined as mis-information, dis-information, and mal-information). It is doing so “Ahead of midterm elections in 2022” and is readying its efforts with eyes focused on 2024:
- DHS is questioning how to “inspire innovators to partner with the government” without this “being seen as government ‘propaganda’”.
- The “rapid response team would need to surge for short periods of time around elections.”
- It recognizes the system’s vulnerabilities to what it considers disinformation: “The spread of false and misleading information poses a significant risk to critical functions like elections, public health, financial services, and emergency response.”
- The DHS focus on disinformation isn’t limited to elections. It is recommended to focuses on misinformation “that undermines critical functions carried out by other key democratic institutions, such as the courts, or by other sectors such as the financial system, or public health measures.”
- DHS has recognized four specific dimensions of disinformation to counter. It is recommended to: (1) Build a society resilient to misinformation/disinformation; (2) Proactively address anticipated misinformation/disinformation threats; (3) Rapidly responding to emergency or persistent informational threats; and (4) Countering actor-based threats.
- The DHS plan would “provide financial support” to non-governmental partners who counter “false and misleading narratives.” In other words, US government contractors who would receive funding to suffocate anti-government narratives.
- Then there was the disclosure of e-mails between the tech platforms and the Biden Administration discussing the flagging or removal of content that questioned COVID-19 vaccines.
- E-mails from HHS to marketing contractors and Google to hide videos of CDC Director Rochelle Walensky due to having an “accuracy issue.”
[N]othing [C]an [S]top [W]hat [I]s [C]oming
Who stepped down today [forced]?
Why is this relevant?
How do you ‘show’ the public the truth?
How do you ‘safeguard’ US elections post-POTUS?
How do you ‘remove’ foreign interference and corruption and install US-owned voter ID law(s) and other safeguards?
It had to be this way.
Sometimes you must walk through the darkness before you see the light.
This may be the biggest story of our lives. The gov't worked directly with tech companies to subvert our elections and control the narrative being shown to the American public. The left is terrified of Elon owning Twitter because they know censorship is the only way they can win. https://t.co/insVLOLlbq
— Michael Seifert (@realmichaelseif) October 31, 2022
Bolsonaro won every region of Brazil except for the one which coincidentally happens to be the most corrupt part of the country, Nordeste, which is controlled by drug traffickers and gangs. pic.twitter.com/AgQZLzMK0f
— Dr. Benjamin Braddock (@GraduatedBen) October 30, 2022
— John Hasson (@SonofHas) October 31, 2022
Pfizer’s original vaccine trial which contained 1200 participants with evidence of prior infection, showed no benefit from their shots for those who had evidence of prior infection. @CDCgov lied, said study showed it was 92% efficacious for those w/ evidence of prior infection. pic.twitter.com/cu6STvvg2f
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) October 31, 2022
- Biden is using The Department of Homeland Security to try and cover up the origin of COVID. Why?
- Because they cannot allow the public to know that C19 was created in labs in Ukraine, because the trail leads directly back to Biden.
- Biden is using the presidency to attempt to cover up the fact that he and the other ruling families of the DNC are bioterrorists, responsible for creating C19 and shipping it around the world to intentionally create a pandemic so they could steal the 2020 election
- Late last week it was reported that Gregg Phillips and Catherine Englebrecht were threatened with jail time if they didn’t comply with the court. Today they were placed in jail.
Konnech CEO Eugene Yu was arrested earlier this month in Michigan in connection with “theft of personal data.” The alleged stolen data belonged to poll workers and was the subject of TrueTheVote’s “PIT” in Arizona last August, where Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips singled out the company. During the PIT conference, Phillips and Engelbrecht alleged…
Phillips released a Truth last night on Truth Social:
- This morning Phillips and Englebrecht were arrested and put in jail. They are being charged with a process crime – obstruction of justice.
They will be in custody for at least one day. They are trying to get them on process crimes.
- In your life you’ve worked twice as hard as you should have had to, to have only half of what you’ve truly earned because politicians like Biden, the Bushes, the Clintons and Obama have been ripping you off for your whole life.
- No one in the entrenched political establishment supports Trump.
- No one in the mocking bird, bobble head, mainstream media supports Trump. NO ONE. Why is that?
- Trump could go along, to get along with these criminals… But he’s not.
That’s why they hate him.