Watch The X22 Report On Video
Germany is now back tracking on the green new deal, they are removing the windmill farm and replacing it with coal plants. Biden’s oil tax is going to push fuel costs up. Trump sends a message that the economy is headed into a catastrophe. China and Russia are looking at a gold back currency. Trump and Bolsonaro are now in the same situation, both were cheated out of an election by the [DS]. But this time it is different. Bolsonaro was expecting this to happen, the military is now auditing the election. The election fraud awakening is now happening.The people of the US are going to see this and the people around the world are seeing this play out. This is just more proof of the [DS] system.
- A wind farm is being dismantled in western Germany to make way for an expansion of an open-pit lignite coal mine in a “paradoxical” situation highlighting the current prioritization of energy security over clean energy in Europe’s biggest economy.
- The dismantling of at least one wind turbine at the wind farm close to the German coal mine Garzweiler, operated by energy giant RWE, has already started. RWE says that lignite, or brown coal, has been mined from the Garzweiler coalfields for over 100 years.
- RWE also said at the end of September that three of its lignite-fired coal units that were previously on standby would return to the electricity market on schedule in October.
- “The three lignite units each have a capacity of 300 megawatts (MW). With their deployment, they contribute to strengthening the security of supply in Germany during the energy crisis and to saving natural gas in electricity generation,” RWE said last month.
You banned them from expanding supply, which is the only thing that will reduce prices, you pudding-brained halfwit. https://t.co/i16ykYsOvn
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) November 1, 2022
- 2 Catastrophic Things Are About to Happen to Our Supply Chain
- The supply chain crunch never got much better after 2020. Looking at what’s coming over the next month, it just might get a lot worse, too.
The Organic Prepper
- we’re facing a new challenge in what can only be described as a looming transportation collapse. Two things are slated to happen within the next month that could make what we’ve experienced so far look like a walk in the park.
2.) Biden has failed to come to an agreement with rail workers’ unions, and a strike could start as soon as November 19th.
- Let’s take a closer look at each of these factors.
- The diesel fuel shortage
- The diesel fuel shortage that is looming could be absolutely catastrophic. The fuel of trucks, trains, and ships – this could put a real kibosh on the transit of goods. What’s more, the diesel shortage also affects home heating fuel.
- If we actually run out of diesel fuel, the result on our supply chain would be catastrophic. We could expect shelves to empty and cargo ships to divert from America to places that have a better chance of delivering the goods. What’s more, prices would skyrocket on any good that has to be transported – which is basically all of them. If you can find it at all, it will cost significantly more.
- The potential rail strike
- Next, we have the possibility of a rail strike. This crisis was narrowly averted back in September when Biden and union representatives reached a tentative agreement. At the time, Biden hailed it as “an important win” for the American people, but it looks like the win was only a temporary kicking of the can.
“The Federal Reserve is nothing federal and has no reserves. They rob you from your wealth and from your savings and that’s immoral. It’s not only immoral but it also destroys some basic economic principles like saving.”
— Samson Mow (@Excellion) November 1, 2022
- China and Russia may be working toward a new gold-backed currency in a move that would aim to dethrone the dollar as the primary reserve currency of the world, but any such currency would unlikely achieve that goal.
- Neither country has officially confirmed plans for such a currency, but China earlier this year started to buy up huge quantities of gold at the same time that Russia was forced off the dollar due to sanctions in response to the invasion of Ukraine. The war also led to the steepest discount on gold prices in years.
- The story is unraveling.
- He said what happened to Paul Pelosi was a “terrible thing” and discussed the general crime issue in Democrat-run cities.
- Trump said what is happening in Chicago “was far worse than Afghanistan.”
- Just The News reported:
“These people are crazy. They’re going to release stone cold killers out of the jails. Nobody knows why. I mean, they need room or something. Yeah, with Paul Pelosi, that’s a terrible thing; with all of them, it’s a terrible thing. Look at what’s happened to San Francisco, generally, look at what is happening in Chicago. It was far worse than Afghanistan,” Trump said during the interview.
- Hillary Clinton filed court papers on Monday in a bid to compel Donald Trump to pay her more than $1 million. According to the motion, she is demanding compensation for money spent fighting a lawsuit that alleged she had engaged in a conspiracy to undermine Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign by claiming he colluded with Russia.
- Clinton’s legal team described Trump’s civil action, which was dismissed earlier this year, as frivolous and “a political stunt,” according to a filing in a federal court in Florida. Lawyers argued that it should result in sanctions in the form of $1.06 million that would be used to cover legal fees and costs.
- “A reasonable attorney would never have filed this suit, let alone continued to prosecute it after multiple defendants’ motions to dismiss highlighted its fundamental and incurable defects,” Clinton’s attorneys wrote.
- Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts blocked the handover of President Trump’s tax forms to House Democrats in their latest fishing expedition targeting Trump.
John Roberts has granted a temporary "administrative" stay in Trump's bid to stop a House committee from obtaining his tax returns. This is not a ruling on the merits of Trump's request; it merely keeps the lower-court ruling on hold while SCOTUS considers the request. https://t.co/7WrSBrZlFh pic.twitter.com/CVweLTl9S0
— SCOTUSblog (@SCOTUSblog) November 1, 2022
NEW: Chief Justice Roberts gives Trump a win in fight with Pelosi Congress to protect his tax returns. Stays ruling requiring Trump turn them over until well after election.
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) November 1, 2022
So glad to be back on Twitter. After treating over 100k Covid patients I was silenced & my account deleted.
Please Retweet and Follow. Kudos to @elonmusk
— Dr. Stella Immanuel (@drstellamdoffc) October 31, 2022
BREAKING (Bloomberg) — Twitter has frozen some employee access to internal tools used for content moderation and other policy enforcement, curbing the staff’s ability to clamp down on "misinformation" ahead of a major US election.
— Election Wizard 🇺🇸 (@ElectionWiz) November 1, 2022
He called us racists and Nazis, mocked where we live and where we’re from, oversaw the shadow-banning of our accounts, and engineered the censorship of our own elected leaders. And now we’re supposed to trust him? Hard pass on that. https://t.co/Yrh2PCUiwD
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) November 1, 2022
- Dan losing access over at Titter?
Dropped at 3:32 ESTQ332
Risk of another shutdown.
Be prepared to lose access.Elon on twitter with the “Stay Tuned”Wachtell & Twitter board deliberately hid this evidence from the court. Stay tuned, more to come …BIG changes coming…
- Brazilian protesters shut down the road to the airport in Sao Paulo following the controversial election on Sunday night
- Brazilian election looked a lot like the 2020 Election in the US, where conservatives cleaned house across the board in legislative and in governor races. Yet Bolsonaro somehow lost the presidency to a socialist tied to China. It did not make any sense in the US and it doesn’t make sense in Brazil.
- Brazil relies entirely on voting machines for their elections.
- “Situation getting worse very fast. At this rate, the Supreme Court will end up having to ask for a GLO [Garantia da Lei e da Ordem, Guarantee of Law and Order]. And I don’t know if the Armed Forces comply. Seriously.”
- THEY ARE SCARED OF THE PEOPLE!!!
- AND WE HAVE BARELY STARTED!
HAPPENING NOW: Things are developing quickly in Brazil, and not in a good way after the election that was STOLEN from Bolsonaro.
The police are starting to join with the Bolsonarista truck drivers who are protesting the fraudulent results of the Brazilian election. pic.twitter.com/FFWV7EOuDu
— VISH BURRA 🔫 (@VishBurra) November 1, 2022
- Brazil might pave the way for more militaries to take over elections worldwide, as other countries and non-government entities (deep state) are weaponizing elections and threatening national and global security.
- It’s time for the world to take election security more seriously, because if our votes don’t count, we are nothing more than slaves.
- This sounds quite similar to the Draft Executive Order Trump had prepared that was revealed in January…
BREAKING: Brazilian President Plans Presser Tonight – Will Announce Military Audit of Controversial Election, May Arrest…
Brazilian protesters shut down the road to the airport in Sao Paulo following the controversial election on Sunday night. It’s popping off in Brazil… Supporters of President Bolsonaro are blocking roads…
- “I’m saddened because he really, really worked hard for the country…
- He was a friend of mine and IS a friend of mine…
- It was a close election. Yeah, well, let’s see what happens.”
- LET’S SEE WHAT HAPPENS, indeed.
*NEW: BOLSONARO VOWS TO FOLLOW CONSTITUTION, DOESNT FORMALLY CONCEDE -BBG
In his first speech since losing Sunday, Bolsonaro says that "peaceful demonstrations" against injustice are welcome, but his movement should not "adopt the methods of the left" by harming the population or blocking transportation. He did not concede defeat, or congratulate Lula pic.twitter.com/8b3hSbS20O
— Vincent Bevins (@Vinncent) November 1, 2022
- The UN’s International Atomic Energy Agency Director General Rafael Grossi on Tuesday confirmed that a team of weapons inspectors is on the ground in Ukraine examining sites that Russia recently named in connection to an alleged Ukrainian ‘dirty bomb’ plot.
- The letter alleged that Ukrainian technicians “received direct orders from Zelenskyy’s regime to develop such a dirty bomb.” Kiev and its Western backers quickly condemned the claims as “transparently false”.
- According to the IAEA’s Grossi, “inspections had begun at two locations in Ukraine and would soon be completed. The inspections had been requested by Kyiv in the wake of the Russian allegations,” according to The Associated Press.
- The UN agency had on Sunday described the mission as follows: “The purpose of the safeguards visits is to detect any possible undeclared nuclear activities and material.”
- Two bombshell reports by the Associated Press and Washington Post Monday and Tuesday have confirmed that the United States has boots on the ground in the Ukraine conflict. Crucially, these troops are performing tasks separate from mere embassy security.
- The American troops are said to be performing “inspections” of US weapon caches after last week the State Department and Pentagon unveiled a new plan to track US-supplied weapons in efforts to implement accountability for the billions of dollars worth of arms and ammunition transferred to Ukrainian forces since near the start of the war eight months ago.
- “A small number of U.S. military forces inside Ukraine have recently begun doing onsite inspections to ensure that Ukrainian troops are properly accounting for the Western-provided weapons they receive, a senior U.S. defense official told Pentagon reporters Monday,” the AP/WaPo reporting revealed.
Ukraine is a hotbed of globalist corruption and the current Biden administration is provably involved.
Might be worth reading “The Ukraine” section of the Biden Laptop Report.
- Florida Democrat gubernatorial candidate (and grifter) Charlie Crist said he would impose a statewide mask mandate if the scientists told him to do so.
- Project Veritas interviewed a NYPD whistleblower who revealed New York City Mayor Eric Adams is ignoring the state Supreme Court’s order to reinstate unvaccinated officers.
- “They’re basically telling you that your religious beliefs are not religious enough for them,” the whistleblower said.
- A New York Supreme Court judge last week ruled that the vaccine mandates issued by the New York City Health Commissioner are unconstitutional and violate the separation of powers.
- The ruling permits city employees to return to work effective immediately and orders backpay. According to attorney Chad Laveglia, the judge ruled “the commissioner’s order mandating private and public employees get vaccinated was arbitrary and capricious.”
- “Being vaccinated does not prevent an individual from contracting or transmitting Covid-19.” the judge stated.
- The U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit had ruled that the TSA had the authority to mandate masks under its duties to maintain security and safety on modes of transportation. The Supreme Court let that ruling stand, rejecting a challenge from California lawyer Jonathan Corbett, who argued the TSA was overstepping its power.
- BREAKING: True the Vote leaders arrested after refusing to reveal confidential informant
- Hoyt ordered that Engelbrcht and Phillips be held in custody for at least a day, until they divulge that information.
- Most voters don’t think Democrats have made a strong case to win support in the upcoming election, according to a poll conducted by the Convention of States Action and The Trafalgar Group.
- Two-thirds of voters said Democratic leadership and President Joe Biden haven’t made a strong case to earn voters’ support in the 2022 elections, with only one-third believing they had, the poll found. The news comes amid numerous polls finding waning support for Democrats and predicting a GOP sweep in the upcoming midterms.