[DS] Took The Bait & Went Down The Path,When Do Birds Sing, Discovery, Fire In The Hole – Ep. 3037
Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:13:00 — 32.3MB)
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Apple is laying off and other companies are laying off. The companies hired people that were not qualified and now they are laying them off and the these people are complaining about racism etc. Yellen says the quiet part out loud, she explains what the playbook is. The people will make the final decision. The [DS] believes they have the strength, that they have Trump exactly where they want him. They are also using this to get his base angry so they can push chaos later on, this is all they have. Trump needs this to happen so he can use this against them. They are doing this to a Presidential candidate so this means it is now open game and this can be done to anyone that is running for President. Think discovery, this will be used against them in the end and those that brought charges will be the one in trouble.
Apple announces first corporate layoffs, letting go of employees in retail division
- Apple has started laying off employees from its retail division. It is worth noting that these are the first reported layoffs of full-time employees at Apple.
- Although it is currently unclear how many employees will be affected,
- However, it appears that Apple can no longer act as an example of a company that hasn’t resorted to laying off employees. The jobs being cut are in the division that handles building and upkeep for Apple’s retail stores, and affected employees have been told that they have until the end of the week to apply for other positions at the company. Apple is offering up to four months of severance pay for those that aren’t able to stay.
- That’s exactly what’s been playing out at NPR. Last week, looking down the barrel of a $30 million budget shortfall, NPR slashed 10% of its staff across all its departments.
The hardest part is that our szn is about misogynoir queer, trans, Black women face in hip-hop. Yet w/in NPR, the majority impacted in these layoffs were queer, poc staff & programs. NPR has claimed qtpoc ppl are the same ppl they are trying to reach with their "North Star". 3/4 pic.twitter.com/DvML5wARGL
— Louder Than A Riot (@LouderThanARiot) March 23, 2023
- Temperatures started rising with an exchange between a fired black employee and the lily-white, 65-year-old Lansing. The employee — whom Bloomberg didn’t dare assign a gender — said some podcasts didn’t get marketing support, and quoted specific executives purported past assurances. The employee also asked, in Bloomberg’s words, “how NPR would make diversity work essential.”
- TRANSPARENCY AND TRUST WIN THE VOTES
- Bitcoin’s source code is open and transparent, allowing developers worldwide to scrutinize, audit and contribute to its development. This collaborative approach to development helps identify and resolve potential security issues more effectively compared to other cryptocurrencies.
- So, whenever traditional financial institutions fail, consumers shift their trust toward Bitcoin, and this will continue to happen until centralized authorities change their mismatched and often aggressive monetary policies.
- However, as banking failures and economic crises become more persistent, Bitcoin’s trust and adoption continue growing. As a result, we will continue to see more financial ecosystems built on this decentralized network, more traditional businesses incorporating BTC and more consumers adopting the leading cryptocurrency — not just as an investment option but also as a financial instrument for trading, earning and transacting.
- It’s also evident that Bitcoin will go through numerous regulatory scrutinies as its adoption increases. But eventually, this will bring more trust into the decentralized currency. We will also likely see more developing countries like El Salvador accept bitcoin as a legal tender.
- Overall, despite its volatility, bitcoin is heading in a positive direction and its future is full of intriguing promises.
- Jacinda Ardern, who stepped down as New Zealand’s prime minister in January, will begin an unpaid role this month combating online extremism.
- Christchurch Call’s goal is to eliminate terrorist and violent extremist content online. More than 50 countries have since signed up to the Christchurch Call, including the United States, Britain, Germany and South Korea. Tech companies to sign up include Facebook parent company Meta, Amazon, Google, Microsoft, YouTube, Zoom and Twitter.
A growing body of evidence shows U.S. govt officials, agencies, & contractors demanding Facebook & Twitter censor ordinary Americans. Now, an influential censorship advocate has admitted that she worked for the CIA. Who is she? Why is she so influential?https://t.co/XP9NAljN4G
— Michael Shellenberger (@ShellenbergerMD) April 3, 2023
- We now know, thanks to the Twitter Files, emails released by the Attorney Generals of Missouri and Louisiana, and research by others, that the Censorship Industrial Complex is violating the First Amendment by coordinating with government agencies and receiving government funding to pressure and help social media companies to both censor information, including accurate information, while spreading disinformation, including conspiracy theories.
- One of the most intelligent, influential, and fascinating public-facing leaders of the Censorship Industrial Complex is Renee DiResta, Research Manager of the Stanford Internet Observatory. Diresta has, more than anyone else, made the public case for greater government-led and government-funded censorship, writing for The New York Times, The Atlantic, Wired, and other major publications, a
- In 2021, DiResta advocated for creating a government censorship center, which she euphemistically referred to as a “Center of Excellence,” within the federal government.
- Did the Department of Homeland Security act on DiResta’s proposal to create a censorship center? It did. But DHS didn’t call it a “Center of Excellence.” Instead, it called it a “Disinformation Governance Board,” which the agency announced publicly in April 2022.
- DiResta had worked for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).
- But DiResta’s acknowledgment of her connection to the CIA is significant, if only because she hid it for so long. DiResta’s LinkedIn includes her undergraduate education at Stony Brook University, graduating in 2004, and her job as a trader at Jane Street from October 2004 to May 2011, but does not mention her time at the CIA.
- And, notably, the CIA describes its fellowships as covering precisely the issues in which DiResta is an expert. “As an Intelligence Analyst Intern for CIA, you will work on teams alongside full-time analysts, studying and evaluating information from all available sources—classified and unclassified—and then analyzing it to provide timely and objective assessments to customers such as the President, National Security Council, and other U.S. policymakers.”
“Kill Everyone Now!” Wyoming Democrat Lawmaker Posts Video Calling for Politically Motivated Murders – Posts Threatening Photo on Social Media (VIDEO)
- A Democrat lawmaker in Wyoming called for politically motivated murders against those opposing the radical left’s pro-trans agenda over the weekend.
- The Wyoming Freedom Caucus revealed that Democratic State Rep. Karlee Provenza posted a meme on Instagram Saturday threatening opponents of the pro-trans movement. This violent threat comes just days after “transgender” terrorist Audrey Hale murdered six people, including three children, in a Christian school shooting in Nashville.
- The meme shows an older woman, named “Auntie Fa” in a reference to Antifa, holding a rifle. The full message reads “Auntie Fa Says Protect Trans Folks Against Fascists & Bigots.”
In addition to the vile photo, independent journalist Andy Ngo uncovered a disturbing Tiktok video from Provenza where a voiceover calls for killing political opponents.
Madonna announces new concert in Nashville to raise money for ‘trans rights’ groups, not victims of Christian school massacre
- In a move even more disgusting than her botox-filled face, Madonna is heading to Nashville, NOT to fundraise for the families of victims of the Covenant School shooting, but for “trans rights” groups.
Tennessee Governor Lee Anounces New Measures for School Safety – Proposes Placing Armed Guard in Every Public Schools
- On Monday, Gov. Bill Lee (R-TN) and state legislators announced new measures aimed at ensuring the safety of Tennessee’s students and faculty both in public and private schools after a transgender maniac went on a school mass shooting spree.
- “Today, one week after the tragic shooting at The Covenant School, Tennessee Governor Bill Lee, Lieutenant Governor Randy McNally, Speaker Cameron Sexton and legislative leadership announced additional actions to strengthen safety at public and private schools across Tennessee. These measures include enhanced legislation and funding to place an armed security guard at every Tennessee public school, boost physical school security at public and private schools, and provide additional mental health resources for Tennesseans,” according to the news release.
- $30 million to expand a statewide homeland security network with 122 agents serving students at both public and private schools
- $140 million to establish a School Resource Officer (SRO) grant fund to place a trained, armed security guard at every public school
- $20 million for public school security upgrades
- $7 million for private school security upgrades
- $8 million for additional school-based behavioral health liaisons across the state
On Friday, Governor Bill Lee signed a bill allowing private schools to hire school resource officers through contracts with local law enforcement.
Heads up: Ron DeSantis just signed a bill allowing gun owners to carry a concealed weapon without a permit in Florida.
— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) April 3, 2023
- To summarize:
- The Second Amendment explicitly recognizes the existence of “a right of the people” — not just those currently in militias — “to keep and bear arms.”
- Placed in a prefatory clause, the “militia” reference merely announces one rationale for the Second Amendment. Regardless of how “militia” is interpreted, its presence does not constrain the operative-clause prohibition of government infringement against the right of the people to keep and bears arms.
- Today’s National Guard is part of the U.S. Army and under heavy federal control. It cannot be used by the peoples of the separate states as a counterbalance to the federal government’s standing army — and thus is not a “militia” in the sense the term is used in the Second Amendment.
I just returned from #ElSalvador where government officials are been sanctioned by the Biden Administration for rounding up gangs that have extorted,mutilated and murdered people for decades pic.twitter.com/Cp8uanXlBO
— Marco Rubio (@marcorubio) April 3, 2023
Reminder: Wisconsin Supreme Court Election Today- Pivotal Race, Will Determine Future of State and Country
- Multiple conservative reforms also on the line:
- As the National Review reported, a win by Protasiewicz could mean the mean higher taxes for Wisconsin residents along with the loss of school choice and 2nd amendment rights.
- Former Governor Scott Walker’s famous 2011 law curbing public employee unions could also be in danger if Kelly loses, according to GOP activists. Protasiewicz marched against the law and signed a recall petition against Walker.
- The scant polling available suggests the radical leftist has a small advantage. A massive Republican turnout is a must if Kelly is to prevail.
JUST IN: AZ Senate Elections Committee Chair Senator Wendy Rogers Fires Off Public Records Request to Inspect Maricopa County 2022 Ballot Signatures
- Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers demanded an opportunity to inspect “the affidavit envelopes and signature exemplars from Maricopa County records used in the 2022 election” from the Maricopa County Recorder earlier today.
- Senator Rogers, Chairwoman of the Arizona Senate Elections Committee, fired off the following tweet with a photocopy of her new public records request.
Rogers: As Arizona Senate Elections Committee Chair, I have submitted a Public Records Request to inspect the affidavit envelopes and signature exemplars from Maricopa County records used in the 2022 election.
- When will they be looking at the Biden Documents, many of which were brought to CHINATOWN, and then sent to Boston. Is this why China paid him and Hunter Millions of Dollars? What about the Classified Docs laying on the floor of his unsecured garage (with the Corvette!), or at Penn, or the, get this, 1,850 BOXES in Delaware that they REFUSE to give up. I followed the Presidential Records Act, he didn’t. He OBSTRUCTED, I DIDN’T. Trump hating Prosecutor Jack Smith, a lunatic, should “GET BIDEN!”
- Yahoo News leaked charges.
Washington Post leaked Jack Smith case.
- So it’s looking like “leaks” have been planted by TEAM @realDonaldTrump to expose the leakers.
- Hmmmm…. @Kash
- “District Attorney Bragg just illegally
- “I know the reporter and so, unfortunately, does he.”
- “This means that he MUST BE IMMEDIATELY INDICTED. Now, if he wants to really clean up his reputation, he will do the honorable thing and, as District Attorney, INDICT HIMSELF.”
- Trap set. Bait taken.
Starting to think OUR SIDE might be planting these leaks to sniff out the leakers???
They just seem almost TOO perfectly planted & timed……
- Died 17 yrs ago.
A crooner is also known as a Bird-
“When do Birds SING?”
A: Birds “sing” when caught and caged, during Spring, early morning, and after a STORM.
Coincidently, a Smilin’ Jack hit was
“Minute of the PERFECT STORM￼” on the album Utku Quinn
Donald J. [email protected]
- Speaking of LEAKS, Special “Prosecutor” Jack Smith (What did his name used to be?) leaked massive amounts of information to The Washington ComPost. This is illegal, and I assume this Radical Left Lunatic, much to the chagrin of his Trump Hating wife and family, will be PROSECUTED? He is a totally biased Thug who should be let loose on the Biden Documents hidden in Chinatown, and the 1,850 BOXES secretly stored in Delaware, which Biden REFUSES to give up. Biden is guilty of Obstruction, I am not!
YouTube Suspends RSBN Account ONE DAY Before Indictment of Trump on Phony Charges
YouTube listed the following violations:
“Claims that the 2020 US Presidential election and 2022 Brazil Presidential election were stolen,”
“Content that advances false claims that widespread fraud, errors, or glitches occurred in the 2020 U.S. presidential election or the 2022 Brazilian presidential election,”
Absence of “countervailing views” in the “video, audio, title, or description.”
But wait, there’s more! Hillary Clinton paid the legal fees and travel expenses for Paul Combetta (aka Stonetear who deleted all the emails) during the investigations . How is that not buying silence and how was the payment recorded? https://t.co/fuJhXOwYqL pic.twitter.com/N2Fo1eOZAH
— Rosie Memos (@almostjingo) April 3, 2023
DIVIDED: Anti-Trump protestors vs patriotic Trump supporters in Manhattan pic.twitter.com/FVvWJzWvKH
— RSBN 🇺🇸 (@RSBNetwork) April 4, 2023
- WHERE’S HUNTER?
Hunter Biden spotted outside NYC gallery featuring his newest artwork
- Embattled first son Hunter Biden on Sunday popped up at the ritzy Soho gallery where his controversial artwork is on display alongside a slew of renowned abstract painters.
- Investigators with the congressional committee have tried for months to get details on the collectors who have purchased Biden’s works, which have been valued at between $75,000 and $500,000.
- What they’re doing to Trump is a warning to you all
- You will not be treated fairly in a hostile socialist city
- Move out
- Yes it’ll be costly to relocate but it’s not worth losing *everything* if you cross a political line
- You’ve been warned
- But they don’t need to
- “The process is the punishment”
- Just like w/Mueller & the Impeachments, it’s all about causing legal headaches and grinding down Trump’s momentum
- But just like every other hoax, he will prevail
- 2-tier systems of justice: Russia Gate- FBI/DOJ lie to a fed court, n nothing happens. Schiff n Comey leak classified info- nothing happens. Strzok/Page- break every fbi rule in existence to wrongfully clear Hillary n falsely bill 45 as a criminal- nothing happens. Bragg illegally leaks grand jury information, a felony- n nothing happens. Second tier of justice invented to get Trump, and just like all the rest, Alvin will Fail, and 45 will become 47. #MAGAPact
Ask any Conservative nonprofit or NGO and they will tell you it takes years of litigation to get a FOIA request – and you still don’t get bulk emails from the government.
There are two sets of rules in DC and it’s getting worse.
— Richard Grenell (@RichardGrenell) April 4, 2023
It was just leaked to Yahoo that Donald Trump is being indicted with 34 Class E felonies.
Leaking a grand jury disclosure also happens to be a Class E felony in New York punishable by up to a year in jail. pic.twitter.com/irZIniJBpQ
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) April 4, 2023
- D.A. BRAGG JUST ILLEGALLY LEAKED THE 33 points of Indictment. There are no changes or surprises from those he leaked days ago directly out of the Grand Jury. No Crime by Trump. What a MESS. Bragg should resign, NOW!
JUST IN: Judge Rules No Video Cameras Allowed in Courtroom During Trump Arraignment
Trump Attorney Announces Plans To File Motions To Dismiss, Alleging Prosecutorial Misconduct
- Joseph Tacopina, a lawyer defending former president Donald Trump in Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s hush money case, announced late Monday his plans to file “a host of” motions to dismiss, including one based on prosecutorial misconduct and selective prosecution.”
- “There will be a host of motions we’re going to make, including … a motion to dismiss based on selective prosecution and prosecutorial misconduct,” Tacopina told Fox News’s Hannity program late Monday, adding that the defense team will consider other motions after seeing the indictment, such as a venue change or statute of limitations considerations.
- Legal experts have been skeptical of Bragg’s indictment, combining federal and state laws to bring forward felony charges.
- “Of course, that is why it is selective prosecution. Again, if the was not named Donald Trump, there would be no indictment. That’s a fact … There would not be a case if this wasn’t Donald Trump,” the attorney told Hannity when asked to elaborate on his reasons for filing a motion to dismiss based on these grounds.“And so that’s where you … we’re really gone amok here. You select the person you don’t like, Donald Trump, and you try to find a crime. So it is mind-boggling to me that we’re here. We are here. But it’s just not going to hold up,” Tacopina added.
- That was shared by Harvard Law School professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz, who said that Bragg is stretching the law to get Trump.
- “They’re searching for crimes to get him. They’re just rummaging through the law books and doing everything they can to get him, but I don’t think they’ve succeeded,” .
- Trump attorney Joe Tacopina in an interview with Fox News’ “Hannity” on Monday night is advocating that no “gag order” forbidding Donald Trump from speaking out about the trial is issued by the court.
- “Attempting to gag a United States citizen who is a defendant, not a lawyer, not a litigant but a defendant in the case, you know, especially that’s a First Amendment violation, obviously,” he added. “But it has to be balanced against a right to a fair trial.”
- “Imagine putting a gag on Donald Trump when he’s the frontrunner for the Republican Party for the presidential office,” he went on. “Imagine during the campaign he’s told, you know, I can’t speak about the case. When people ask him questions, he has to say sorry, I have a gag order.”
- “That would directly interfere with the election, as this prosecution has done,” he said. “That would further interfere with the election. There’s no scenario that that would happen. I’m sure of that. I don’t think it will be requested.”
- What could DAs go after top Democrats for? Where to start. There’s no shortage of scandals.
- Let’s take the Clinton Foundation, described by whistleblowers as the largest unprosecuted fraud ever. Bill and Hillary Clinton registered it as a tax-exempt charity, but have used it as their own personal “piggy bank.”
- The foundation keeps offices in Little Rock, Ark., where new Pulaski County DA Will Jones is a Republican who last year beat a Soros-backed Democrat for the job. He might be able to get creative with a tax-fraud case against the Clintons, who have potentially stiffed local coffers of millions in corporate income and other taxes.
- Over the objections of local anti-tax advocates, the Clintons allegedly pressured Little Rock officials to float close to $20 million in bonds to buy land and construct the building housing the supposedly nonprofit foundation along with the Clinton Presidential Library.
- What’s more, whistleblowers have accused Clinton Foundation officials — including the former president — of using tax-exempt donations for personal use, including private travel, which they have denied. Co-mingling such funds is illegal.
- Other red states that could manufacture indictments against Democrats include Florida and Tennessee, where President Biden’s brother Jimmy Biden has gotten into hot water for allegedly defrauding health-care companies (which he has denied).
- Jimmy allegedly conned the founder of Fort Lauderdale-based Americore Health into thinking he could be a rainmaker based on his big name, and snagged a corner office at the headquarters, where he displayed framed photos of himself with then-Vice President Joe Biden and President Barack Obama.
- But instead of bringing in business, Biden allegedly shook down Americore for personal loans he used for repairs on a family vacation home in South Florida, among other things, according to court papers.
- Biden allegedly promised his partners at Americore he could get them a big influx of capital from his and Hunter Biden’s Chinese connections, but he used that cash instead to go on a spending spree. His shenanigans left Americore facilities in such financial disarray that at least one of its hospitals, located in Ellwood City, Pa., had to stop paying workers in 2018, prompting local authorities to open a criminal investigation of its finances the next year.
Democracy is on trial in New York. Freedom is on trial. America is on trial. President Trump is being prosecuted for the crime of trying to save our Republic by ending the reign of the corrupt and wretched politics class that has raided and ransacked this nation to enrich itself.
— Stephen Miller (@StephenM) April 4, 2023
- The only good thing about todays arraignment, is Discovery begins. That means Braggs corrupt gang has to turn over the bogus evidence they are using to support the indictment. Pretrial motions are key thereafter.
- Biden all but confirmed that his team is coordinating these Trump indictments to “stop Trump from taking power again”
- THE RADICAL LEFT DEMOCRATS HAVE CRIMINALIZED THE JUSTICE SYSTEM. THIS IS NOT WHAT AMERICA WAS SUPPOSED TO BE!
How are you doing? Five by five!
I take it to mean something like ‘fine’, ‘great’ or something similar.