Watch The X22 Report On Video
The world is imploding, the [CB] need to push their agenda, but they have a problem the world can see what they are doing, theses events are not happening by themselves, there is no pandemic or war they can blame this on. The jury came back with a ruling on the Sussman case, they found him not guilty even though the evidence shows he is guilty. Durham knew this was going to happen, but he needed the evidence under oath to move forward with the other indictments, he had to sacrifice Sussman to go after the big game. How do you set the stage (board), think chess. This move was necessary, this is a marathon and it has to be done right. Sussman was a foot soldier, but the information and the admission under oath was more important.
Many of the EU countries already worked out their own purchase of oil with rubles?
- Just one percent of Americans say the economy is “excellent,” Gallup said Tuesday. Thirteen percent say economic conditions are “good.” Forty-six percent say describe economic conditions as “poor” and another 39 percent describe them as “only fair.”
- This represents a rapid deterioration of the public’s perception of the economy. In April, 20 percent of Americans rated the economy as good or excellent and 42 percent as “poor.”
- Seventy-seven percent of the public says economic conditions are getting worse. Just 20 percent said things are getting better.
- Soaring fertilizer prices are squeezing Midwest corn and soybean farmers this year. The average 2,500 acre farm is seeing their fertilizer bill soar by $175,000, from $250,000 to 425,000.
The Center Square reported:
That’s extremely bad news for farmers, but as well grocery store customers who purchase such dietary staples as meat, dairy and bread.
The Michigan Legislature has sent a message to Washington lawmakers to help bring down the costs of agricultural fertilizer. Rep. Steve Carra, R-Three Rivers, authored House Resolution 205. The resolution urges the U.S. Congress, federal agencies, and state departments to immediately address the ongoing fertilizer price increases and shortages that are severely impacting Michigan farmers.
- A barn that housed tens of thousands of chickens on Forsman Farm in Howard Lake, Minnesota, one of the nation’s largest egg producers, was set aflame late Saturday night.
- According to Forsman Farms, which provides more than three million eggs to the largest retailers in the country, the cause of the fire remains a mystery as investigators evaluate the scene to determine how the barn was set ablaze.
- Law enforcement officials estimate at least 200,000 chickens were killed in the massive flame.
- The fire at the commercial egg farm in Minnesota is the latest food production facility to mysteriously go up in smoke over the past year as inventory on store shelves across the United States become increasingly bare amid a fertilizer and food shortage and historic inflation.
- As the Gateway Pundit has reported, at least 16 major fires have erupted at food industry facilities and plants over the past five months. All of the fires have been officially listed as accidental or inconclusive.
- A large portion of the youth can no longer afford to live on their own. A new survey found that around 40% of parents in the US currently have an adult child still living at home. An additional 25% reported that their adult child temporarily lived with them but has since moved out. Of the 2,200 respondents, 33% said that their adult children simply could not afford housing on their own. An additional 33% said their child needed financial support after college, while 17% cited job losses.
- President Joe Biden’s job approval rating over the Memorial Day weekend is underwater in 47 states, including the typically dark blue California and his home state of Delaware, according to the CIVIQS rolling job approval average.
- Biden is underwater in 47 states, including California, which overwhelmingly voted for him in 2020, and his home state of Delaware:
- Alabama: 25 percent approval, 67 percent disapproval
- Alaska: 31 percent approval, 61 percent disapproval
- Arizona: 32 percent approval, 59 percent disapproval
- Arkansas: 25 percent approval, 67 percent disapproval
- California: 42 percent approval, 46 percent disapproval
- Colorado: 36 percent approval, 52 percent disapproval
- Connecticut: 38 percent approval, 50 percent disapproval
- Delaware: 35 percent approval, 53 percent disapproval
- Florida: 34 percent approval, 56 percent disapproval
- Georgia: 31 percent approval, 58 percent disapproval
- Idaho: 23 percent approval, 70 percent disapproval
- Illinois: 43 percent approval, 47 percent disapproval
- Indiana: 27 percent approval, 64 percent disapproval
- Iowa: 30 percent approval, 59 percent disapproval
- Kansas: 26 percent approval, 65 percent disapproval
- Kentucky: 23 percent approval, 69 percent disapproval
- Louisiana: 28 percent approval, 62 percent disapproval
- Maine: 36 percent approval, 52 percent disapproval
- Maryland: 42 percent approval, 45 percent disapproval
- Michigan: 36 percent approval, 54 percent disapproval
- Minnesota: 39 percent approval, 52 percent disapproval
- Mississippi: 28 percent approval, 61 percent disapproval
- Missouri: 27 percent approval, 65 percent disapproval
- Montana: 34 percent approval, 58 percent disapproval
- Nebraska: 26 percent approval, 65 percent disapproval
- Nevada: 33 percent approval, 58 percent disapproval
- New Hampshire: 37 percent approval, 52 percent disapproval
- New Jersey: 40 percent approval, 49 percent disapproval
- New Mexico: 34 percent approval, 54 percent disapproval
- New York: 42 percent approval, 46 percent disapproval
- North Carolina: 34 percent approval, 56 percent disapproval
- North Dakota: 20 percent approval, 74 percent disapproval
- Ohio: 29 percent approval, 61 percent disapproval
- Oklahoma: 22 percent approval, 70 percent disapproval
- Oregon: 41 percent approval, 47 percent disapproval
- Pennsylvania: 34 percent approval, 55 percent disapproval
- Rhode Island: 41 percent approval, 48 percent disapproval
- South Carolina: 28 percent approval, 62 percent disapproval
- South Dakota: 29 percent approval, 63 percent disapproval
- Tennessee: 23 percent approval, 67 percent disapproval
- Texas: 29 percent approval, 61 percent disapproval
- Utah: 25 percent approval, 62 percent disapproval
- Virginia: 34 percent approval, 55 percent disapproval
- Washington: 42 percent approval, 48 percent disapproval
- West Virginia: 18 percent approval, 75 percent disapproval
- Wisconsin: 36 percent approval, 57 percent disapproval
- Wyoming: 18 percent approval, 76 percent disapproval
- There are only three states where Biden’s approval is above water:
- Hawaii: 50 percent approval, 40 percent disapproval
- Massachusetts: 45 percent approval, 42 percent disapproval
- Vermont: 46 percent approval, 38 percent disapproval
- “Hunter Biden’s business ties to men he believes were connected to Chinese intelligence loom large as he faces an investigation into his taxes, overseas business dealings, and possible foreign lobbying,” the Examiner reported. “Records from a copy of Biden’s abandoned laptop, which has been obtained and reviewed by the Washington Examiner, show he believed some of his Chinese business partners were connected to Chinese intelligence services and that he worried about the Foreign Agents Registration Act.”
- Michael Sussmann has been acquitted.
- The acquittal is no surprise. This is a DC jury, after all. In the Roger Stone case, for example, we documented how a juror lied to get on the panel. (That judge didn’t care.) Making matters worse, the Sussmann judge wrongly allowed for a woman to remain on the jury, despite the fact that her daughter and Sussmann’s are on the same high school crew team. One can’t help but think that juror had her own daughter’s interests in mind – the cohesion of the crew team – when she reached a decision.
- Where does Durham go from here? That’s the real question. We already know that the investigation into Rodney Joffe remains open and that Igor Danchenko faces trial this year.
Durham did not push for the recusal of Judge Chris Cooper in Sussman case despite:
– Cooper being professional friends with Sussmann
– Cooper’s wife represented former FBI lawyer Lisa Page
– Cooper and his wife were married by Merrick Garland (!!!)
– Cooper appointed by Obama
— Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) May 31, 2022
– Judge's wife is Lisa Page's lawyer
– One of the juror's kids is Sussman's kid's rowing teammate
– Multiple jurors were Hillary supporters/donors
There was never going to be a conviction.
— John Cardillo (@johncardillo) May 31, 2022
- There is no doubt Sussmann lied to the FBI. There is no doubt he is guilty.
- The biggest point Durham has made is that an arm of the Clinton campaign developed a strategy to weaponize the FBI to investigate Clinton’s political opponent. Starting around the time of the 2016 Democratic convention, with the Russian hack of Democratic National Committee emails, the Clinton campaign made a concerted effort to accuse Trump falsely of acting in collusion with Russia. At the Sussmann trial, Robby Mook, Clinton’s campaign manager, testified that effort was focused on feeding information to reporters — the old-fashioned way to spread dirt.
- But lawyers working for the campaign went beyond the old-fashioned way. They tried to enlist the FBI in the operation, to spur the investigation. That would turbocharge the story, allowing reporters to say the allegations were so serious that federal law enforcement was investigating.
- But Sussmann was doing it on behalf of a client — the Clinton campaign.
- So those are two major revelations from the Sussmann trial: Elements in and around the Clinton campaign sought to weaponize the FBI, and the FBI welcomed the effort — all in the name of defeating the Republican nominee for president.
- Durham Proved the Collusion Hoax Was a Hillary Clinton Enterprise
- the special counsel’s prosecution also revealed that the Alfa Bank stories were hoaxes—and the scandalous way they were crafted and seeded to America.
- the special counsel has succeeded in exposing Hillary Clinton’s role in the hoax—and that the Alfa Bank hoax was real and spectacularly scandalous.
I'm shocked the DC Clinton donor jury let Clinton's lawyer off… HAHAHA just kidding, absolutely no one is shocked. Hunter Biden off next then Paul Pelosi etc etc. We all know how this goes by now… Only people not tied to the establishment DC swamp ever face accountability.
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) May 31, 2022
- Our Legal System is CORRUPT, our Judges (and Justices!) are highly partisan, compromised or just plain scared, our Borders are OPEN, our Elections are Rigged, Inflation is RAMPANT, gas prices and food costs are “through the roof,” our Military “Leadership” is Woke, our Country is going to HELL, and Michael Sussmann is not guilty. How’s everything else doing? Enjoy your day!!!
Refer to past crumbs.
YOU HAVE MORE THAN YOU KNOW.
Do you expect HRC, GS, Hussein, etc to stand in a PUBLIC courtroom w/ potential crooked judges and tainted ‘liberal’ juries?
How do you defuse a bomb?
Knowledge of which wires/strings to cut?
- A disturbing video has surfaced of the Uvalde shooter holding a bag of bloodied dead cats.
- The deranged killer appears to be happily speaking to someone while sitting in the passenger seat of the vehicle.
- According to the New York Post, who obtained and censored the video, at least two cats can be seen inside of the bag.
- The killer’s animal torture appeared to be well known through the town, as someone who knew him claimed that he was known to harm animals in an interview after the shooting.
- “The shooter was known for hurting cats,” David Trevino Jr., who is related to the shooter’s grandmother by marriage, told the Post.
- “He liked hurting animals,” Trevino said. “I’m told he killed the cats and carried around the bag of bodies for s–ts and giggles.”
- “The video shows he was not right in the head,” he added. “He’s not all there. The video raises all sorts of red flags.”
- , Trudeau announced that the Canadian government will “implement a national freeze on handgun ownership” and will ban “assault style” firearms.
- “What this means is that it will no longer be possible to buy, sell, transfer or import handguns anywhere in Canada,” Trudeau said at a press conference. Watch:
- The Canadian government will also implement a “red flag” law that would allow judges to force gun owners “considered a danger to themselves or others” to turn over their firearms. It will also mandate that long-gun magazines be altered to carry no more than five rounds.
- “We recognize that the vast majority of gun owners use them safely and in accordance with the law, but other than using firearms for sport shooting and hunting, there is no reason anyone in Canada should need guns in their everyday lives,” Trudeau claimed.
- Canadian Minister of Public Safety Marco Mendicino said there will be a mandatory buyback program for “assault-style weapons” if a bill passes the Canadian parliament. He called it Canada’s “most significant action on gun violence in a generation.”
- “The first AR-15s and other assault style firearms will start to be bought back by the end of this year,” Mendicino said. “It’s going to be hard, but we’re going to get it done.”
— Marie Oakes (@TheMarieOakes) May 30, 2022
- Does anybody know, and does the Fake News Media report, that daily cases of the China Virus, sometimes inaccurately referred to as Covid, are “five times greater” than it was last year. Wow, if this were on my watch it would be the biggest story of all time! The Trump Administration did a great job, receiving very little credit. The Biden Administration did a poor job, receiving very good Fake News credit. As the saying goes, “nothing in life is fair!”
Since 2000 mules has come out, the criminal syndicate will have a tough time using the same method during the 2022 midterms, since there are investigations and people know what to look for.
- Results of a Compton City Council race decided by one vote have been overturned following an election rigging scandal that prompted criminal charges against the winner last year.
- Two-term Councilman Isaac Galvan must be replaced by his challenger, Andre Spicer, after a judge determined that four of the votes cast in the election were submitted by people who did not live in the council district that the two men were vying to represent, according to a 10-page ruling issued Friday by Superior Court Judge Michelle Williams Court.
- After a contentious primary, Galvan and Spicer advanced to a runoff in June 2021, which Galvan won, 855 to 854. With the four illegal ballots disqualified, Court ruled that Spicer was the rightful winner of the election by a tally of 854 to 851.
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) May 31, 2022
POTUS is 100% insulated – any discussion suggesting he’s even a target is false.
Follow Huma tomorrow.
POTUS will not be addressing nation on any of these issues as people begin to be indicted and must remain neutral for pure optical reasons. To suggest this is the plan is false and should be common sense.
Focus on Military Intelligence/ State Secrets and why might that be used vs any three letter agency
What SC decision opened the door for a sitting President to activate – what must be showed?
Why is POTUS surrounded by generals ^^
Again, there are a lot more good people than bad so have faith. This was a hostile takeover from an evil corrupt network of players (not just Democrats).
Don’t fool yourself into thinking Obama, Soros, Roth’s, Clinton’s etc have more power present day than POTUS.
Follow the money, it’s the key.
What is Pelosi’s net worth by way of one example. Why coincidentally is her memory apparently going?
Cover for possible future indictment to plead what?
What if John M never had surgery and that was a cover for a future out if needed against prosecution?
Why did Soros transfer his bulk public funds to a NP? Note this doesn’t include massive slush funds that are pulled by several high ups.
Why did Soros’ son have several meetings with Canadian PM and how is that related to Clinton’s?
Why is MS13 a priority?
Could people pay such gangs to kill opponents and why / how to insulate against exposure?
The truth is mind blowing and cannot fully be exposed. These people are evil.